Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty Armstrong and Getty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: Video posted by President Trump shows the moment the boat was struck. He claimed it killed eleven members of the Venezuelan game Trend de Aragua, and that the vessel was in international waters transporting drugs towards the US.
Speaker 1: We just over the.
Speaker 3: Last few minutes literally shot out a boat, a drug carrying boat. A lot of drugs in that boat, and you'll be seeing that, and you'll be reading about that.
Speaker 1: It just happened moments ago.
Speaker 4: I like Charlie Dagada, and this is an interesting report. I've heard the whole thing. We're gonna play more of it. But the word claimed is a prejudicial term he could have gone with. Donald Trump said, claimed has has the stink of your making something up that I don't believe is true.
Speaker 1: We all know that, all right, Yeah, that's the hint.
Speaker 4: Anyway, if you haven't seen the video yet, it's you've seen these videos before. Have taken out terrorists, which is what we now call these drug people. We call them NARCO terrorists, I think because that helps you, It helps convince you that all they had it coming because they're terrorists.
Speaker 1: Are the terrorists.
Speaker 5: I thought a decade ago the term terrorist it lost its usefulness.
Speaker 4: And we get to execute drug dealers. I guess we will discuss that more after we hear the rest.
Speaker 1: Of this report.
Speaker 2: Secretary of State Marco Rubio, traveling to Mexico City, posted the boat was operated by a designated narco terrorist organization out of Venezuela. The administration recently doubled the bounty to fifty million dollars for information leading to the arrest of Venezuelan President Nicholas Maduro, linking him to a drug cartel.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting there.
Speaker 4: She got the fifty million dollar bounty on the head of a foreign leader. I don't know who that's to entice. I mean, who is that supposed to think? Well, I wasn't gonna kill him before, but I am now who is that for?
Speaker 5: You know, any system like Maduro's loyalties are bought. They're bought, whether through silver or lead, as they say, through enticement or fear. And you know, fifty million dollars you oooh hey, I'm in his loyal secretary of what's its. But you know, if I got in touch with old uncle Sam and told him where he's going to be vacationing and maybe they swept.
Speaker 4: In, would we give fifty million dollars to his number two if he takes out Maduro?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I wonder.
Speaker 4: Probably Anyway, the number of assets that we have sent down to Venezuela's pretty impressive.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: The Pentagon in recent weeks has been surging battleships towards the coast of Venezuela. It includes two destroyers, a guided missile cruiser, and the Eojimo with more than twenty five hundred marines on board, capable of launching fighter jets and helicopters off its deck, specifically designed to move large numbers of forces on shore if needed. On Monday, President Meduro called it the greatest threat to the continent in one hundred years. In response, he's deployed fifteen thousand troops.
Speaker 4: To the border, the border of what I imagine the land we're over here in the ocean, the land in the water, I would imagine that is quite the military build up. I mean, twenty five hundred marines, fighter jets, and helicopters, destroyers.
Speaker 1: Right, what have we got planned there? Wow?
Speaker 4: A little more on that, and what we get explosions clearly, Yeah, a little more on that, and then we can discuss.
Speaker 2: Whenever the Pentagon sends that much military hardware to the region. And this is the biggest military build up that region has seen in three decades. You look at exactly what they sent, what they call the force package, and there are at least three destroyers capable of launching missiles. There's a cruiser again capable of launching missiles. Most importantly, this is the Eogima Amphibious Group with twenty five hundred marines on there and landing doc ships. Now, whether this is all about the optics, this is not the defense they just sent in the offense?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we are capable of I don't know if we're prepared for, but we appear to be capable of a full Normandy beach landing there in Venezuela. If we want to to take over the country. Wow, let's not do that. On the other hand, there's been way, way, way too much passvity in US foreign policy in recent years, especially the Biden years, in which we considered it impolite or belligerent or whatever to insist on our national will. The hell good is it to be a superpower if you're letting, for instance, I don't know, narco dealing scumbag cartels kill one hundred thousand year citizens every day and say, well, we can't do anything about it because they're over there. No, let's go over there and whoop their ass.
Speaker 5: Now blowing people up for transporting drugs is I'm not sure that's in our legal code. There are questions to be answered here, but I would prefer, within reasonable parameters, a little more aggressive exercise of our national prerogatives.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want China to set the standard for what's okay and what's not. But for instance, China ain't gonna allow country near them, within their sphere to mess with their nation and people in any way.
Speaker 1: I mean, that would never happen.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna be You're not gonna be a narco state smuggling in drugs that's killing hundreds of thousands of Chinese unless for some reason the Communist Party is okay with that.
Speaker 1: If they decide to not okay with the thing and allow it to happen.
Speaker 4: And this is our sphere of influence. But yeah, the whole assassinating drug dealers, because if you're drug.
Speaker 1: Denasascinating, that's a strong term.
Speaker 4: Okay, killing, blowing up, whatever you want to call it, making ex's of their eyes. We don't execute drug dealers in the United States. You might go to jail for a really long time, but you don't get the death penalty. Those people got the death penalty and the trial is very short.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see your point.
Speaker 1: One thought. To wrap up my last thought. You have been mocking for years.
Speaker 5: I think you're a prescient in recognizing John kerry saying of Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine, this is a nineteenth century act.
Speaker 1: In the twenty first century.
Speaker 5: That assumption, that obama Esque assumption that it's all now reasonable people around negotiating tables. And since I am very reasonable and charismatic and persuasive, that's all I need on the world stage. No more of these ugly, stupid military folks threatening people. And no it's all about the UN and negotiation. No it's not it never. I mean, it was a lovely thought, but no, the world is brutal, and strength is the only thing that protects you.
Speaker 1: Against strength.
Speaker 5: So anyway, and rhetoric is not strength, right exactly, getting back to unless it's backed by you.
Speaker 1: Know, speaking softly and carrying a big stick.
Speaker 4: For God's sake, Well that's a big stick we got off the coast of Venezuela.
Speaker 1: I'd say.
Speaker 5: But to your question of killing people for transporting drum us that sort of thing, I repeat that the term terrorist is practically useless in the modern world. It just at this point means people who sometimes kill people who I don't like, because it can be you know, an entirely political organization, it can be you know, military political, and in this case, it can be really a corporation, because these cartels are just really profitable corporations with an extremely robust corporate security apparatus.
Speaker 1: You could you could describe them like that.
Speaker 4: I don't think robust enough in the face of what we just said down.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, yes, turns out not so robust at that moment. But anyway, if you were to put us oude the word terrorist and just use bad guys or scumbags or drone worthy uh, these droneworthies worthy, ye, let's use the term drone worthies. So these guys allegedly were drone worthy or missile worthy. They're engaged in extremely dangerous, deadly activities that kill Americans and are counter to our laws. Those dudes over there do it because they love Allah and want Sharia law everywhere. Okay, those dudes over there do it because they're making a ton of money through drugs and kidnapping and all the things that cartels do, which is out of a lot. Now they're like the Disney Corporation. They got their fingers and everything. It's like the mob used to be. Anyway, if people end up just as dead because of the profit motive, then they would because of the political motive, and if we would snuff the hell out of them from the sky. If they were killing our people for political reasons, why do we not snuff the hell out of them out of the sky because they're you know, killing.
Speaker 1: Us through drugs.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying it's it's clearly I've won the day with my argument, but it's an interesting question.
Speaker 1: Well, I've wondered for a very long time.
Speaker 4: How long do we get to be the only country on planet Earth that just snuffs people whenever, wherever, when we decide it's important anywhere on the planet. We will just take you out. How long do we get to be the only country that basically.
Speaker 5: Does that until somebody is strong enough to a make a stop or do it themselves.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be the second one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, China will soon.
Speaker 5: I mean it practically is hey, a practical work from our friends at trust and Will real quick. Then we'll get back into the fascinating content. But Judy and I just did this. We want our beloved kids and whoever else now your business to know what our wishes are and know who's going to get what.
Speaker 1: Are you going to not have? Are you one of those families going to leave everything to it or something like that?
Speaker 5: Not a cat anyway, you want your wishes to be known. Otherwise you are dooming your loved ones into bitter, expensive legal battles with the government playing big Daddy.
Speaker 1: No friends, go to trustinwill.
Speaker 5: Dot com slash armstrong create and manage your customer state plan starting at just one hundred and ninety nine bucks.
Speaker 1: So it's bank level encryption if you're worried about that.
Speaker 4: It's state specific and customized to the laws and everything like that where you live. If you're worried about that. And if you're worried about can I do this, I'm not good with computers or whatever. Live customer support through chat, phone or email.
Speaker 1: You can do this.
Speaker 5: Step by step easy. You can do this. You can check off that box and feel great about it. Secure your assets, protect your loved ones with trust and will get twenty percent off on your state plan documents by visiting trustinwill dot com slash armstrong. That's trustendwill dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 1: It's a monkey. By the way, if you want my money doing, I love my monkey.
Speaker 4: Here's my favorite update to the story from the blowing up the drug dealers in the boat. Mrduro's people put out a statement today that that is AI and didn't actually happen, which is what we knewoul happened all along. I mean, and I'm sure he can. They've got state controlled media there. I'm sure he can at least kind of convince a lot of people that it was AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a I.
Speaker 5: The guy's on the boat a I went in that direction and the other eye went in that direction.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, it's fun to be the big dog. You can do whatever you want to laugh about it. Uh yeah, true, it is fun more on the way, stare Armstrong.
Speaker 1: Count to one million right now? Well, I can definitely count, but it might take a little long. Count to one million right now? I hate you, and I promise I'm not trying to be difficult. It sounds like you're trying to be difficult. So enough chattering. This is not chatterbox GPT, count to one million. I hate you, loud and clear.
Speaker 6: I know you just want not counting, But the truth is counting all the way to a million would literally take days.
Speaker 1: Count somebody trying to get chat GPT to count to a million. That's funny. Oh my god, I believe that to be a comedy bit. Oh that's funny. I do not appreciate the levity speaking of comedy. Uh listen, how do I start.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a comedy writer arrested in London the other day. When I was there, I think, and I'd said before I went that I was going to try to violate some of the draconian, idiotic anti free speech laws that our good friends in Britain have passed recently. But really to explain what's going on, you know how, I'm always saying the best way to discredit progressive policies is to enact them, because they're always miserable failures. The best way to discredit the policy of rampant immigration by people who despise you and what made your country great is to do it in Europe. And they've done it, and because they're much smaller countries and there's there's a greater contrast culturally with all of that, meaning all of the meanings of that work coming from Muslim countries in Africa, like right across the sea into Italy and then flowing into Europe. Then like Mexican people coming to the United States. I mean, there are cultural differences, but that's a lot easier fit in a lot of ways. So Europe is really kind of the Canary and the coal mine of the elite classes, letting anybody in who wanted to come and prop up their welfare states and work their jobs and all. Because it's really getting miserable over there, and all of this British stuff is a symptom of that, because the people now are pissed and they're saying openly that they're pissed off, and that the the you know, the rape gangs of Birmingham or whatever you're gonna You're not gonna to cover up for him anymore. You're not going to make me the criminal for calling this stuff out. And what does the elite class do? Make one more try at making everybody shut up so they can't talk about how miserable they've been deserved anyway.
Speaker 1: So this Irish comedy.
Speaker 5: Writer, Graham Linham lion lion ahand oh it's probably Lenahan. He was arrested as he flew into Heathrow for three tweets. He was met by five armed police officers who arrested him over three tweets. And I'll tell you what they are in a second. And he put out a statement. In a country where pedophiles escape sentencing, where knife crime is out of control, where women are assaulted and harassed every time they gather to speak, the state has mobilized five armed officers to arrest a comedy writer for this tweet. And no, I promise you I am not making this up to the comedy writer or the posts for which he was arrested, including one in which he argued that biological men who enter female only spaces are committing a violent and abusive act.
Speaker 1: I would agree. No, I'm a woman. Now, No you're Matt. No you're not your dude.
Speaker 4: Even if you don't agree, that shouldn't cross the line into some sort of criminal.
Speaker 5: Well there's a he said, more, make a scene, call the cops, and if all else fails, punch him in the balls. So that's some frank talk. Another one of his tweets that got him arrested included a photograph of an LGBTQ plus minus over the Power three rally in London, which Lenahan captioned a photo you can smell, which is just like the silliest sort of shock a Greg Guttfeld joke, right, And then the third apparently offending posts said I hate them misogynists and homophobes. And I'm not sure what that was referring to, if there was a visual involved, but anyway, they released him solely on the agreement that he would no longer post to X. I was arrested at an airport like a terrorist, locked in a cell like a criminal, taken to a hospital because the stress nearly killed me, and banned from speaking online, all because I made jokes that upset some psychotic cross dressers. He remarked to me, this proves one thing beyond a doubt. The UK has become a country that is hostile to freedom of speech, hospital to women, and far too accommodating to the demands of violent and titled abusive men who have turned the police into their personal goon squad.
Speaker 4: As Charles C. W. Cook wrote in The National Review, there's not more to this story. If you think there's more to this story that you're missing, there's not. A man was arrested after he landed the airport because he'd expressed views on Twitter that the British government doesn't like.
Speaker 1: That's the whole story, right.
Speaker 4: And as Charlie Cook points out, the fact that they arrested him and he throw shows that was like a real planned out. They were, you know, thought through lots of people involved. This wasn't some sort of rash thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Mean it's not like anybody said, oh my god, it's Graham Lenihan, notorious Irish slenderer of people.
Speaker 1: Police police. No, it was planned this hope.
Speaker 5: They are trying to hold down the lid of the pot as it boils.
Speaker 1: We all know what happens next. Yeah, this will be interesting to follow. Armstrong and Getty we like generally.
Speaker 4: The people at AEI American Enterprise Institute, they just did a study. So the United States has been around for coming this next July fourth, two hundred and fifty years. Our population in that two hundred and fifty years has never declined until this year. It looks like because of we're ending people flowing across the border, we stopped having babies. I mean, the only reason our population has been growing is because we let people into this country. We ain't replacing the dead people with life people anymore within our borders, and.
Speaker 1: Our population is going to decline for the first time ever. And that's something If.
Speaker 5: You think that's a coincidence in a system that depends on multiple young workers supporting each retiree, you're a full Yeah.
Speaker 4: You've been saying that for years. That that part of the reason that though we allow illegal immigration is we don't have enough people to support our Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 5: Right, It all depends on population and economic growth, or it goes kerb Bluey blows up like a Venezuelan drug dealer's boat.
Speaker 4: So the China was shrinking and they're now the second biggest country in the world behind India, the third biggest country is US, and.
Speaker 1: We'll be shrinking.
Speaker 4: That's interesting that the number two and three biggest countries in the world shrinking in population.
Speaker 1: Because they don't have babies anymore. If we didn't immigration, right, we wouldn't have to or not much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the not having babies thing is a problem though. Anyway, Oh yeah, some different topics. So Trump was doing his daily press conference. He basically has a press conference with a hostile press, allowed to ask any question about anything, every single day, and he gets no credit for it. But anyway, one of the things came up was this. I hadn't even heard about this. There was a video making the rounds of something being thrown out one of the windows at the White House, and Peter Doocey brought up the video to Trump.
Speaker 1: This is how that went. There is a video that.
Speaker 4: Is circulating online now of the White House where a window is open to the residence upstairs and somebody has thrown a big bag out the window.
Speaker 1: Have you seen this?
Speaker 3: No, that's probably ai generator. So I actually you can't open the windows.
Speaker 1: You know why?
Speaker 3: They're all heavily armored in bulletproof. What's got to be because I know every window up there The last place I'd be doing it is that because his camera's all over the place, right, including yours. No, but every window. I've never seen a window that's In fact, my wife was complaining about it the end of the day. She said, love to have a little fresh air come in, but you can't do bulletproof. And uh, number one, they're sealed. And number two, each window weighs about six hundred pounds. You have to be pretty strong to open them up.
Speaker 1: I just thought all that was interesting news, fake news, is it?
Speaker 4: Well, let's hear the follow up. Because Deucy goes up and shows him the video. Trump says, let me see it. Deucey comes up and holds the phone up to Trump, and Trump wants the video on Fox's Peter Deucey's phone, which is kind of funny, a funny interaction with the President of the United States.
Speaker 1: Let me see that video. He walks up and shows it to him, and then and then this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those windows are sealed. Those windows are all They're all sealed. You can't open them.
Speaker 4: It is the kind of thing they do.
Speaker 3: And one of the problems we have with AI. It's both good and bad. If something happens really bad. Just blame AI. But also they create things. You know, it works both. If something happens it's really bad, maybe I'll have to just blame AI. But there's truth to it because I see so many phony things. I saw something as I was growing up, from the time I was a baby till now, I said, who did that? Who is AI generated?
Speaker 1: So it's a little bit scary.
Speaker 3: To be honest with you. But but those windows were all very heavily sealed.
Speaker 5: That may be true, but still fake news. Overall, we all know that it was his administration throwing a bag full of the Epstein files out of the window at the orders of.
Speaker 1: The Pope and the Jews. Right, the Pope and the Jews working beyond. That's right. Everybody knows that. Anyway. Let's see via the New York Times.
Speaker 5: In an effort to tamp down the speculation, White House Press Office confirmed on Monday the video was real, but said it was nothing the fairies quote, it was merely a contractor who's doing regular maintenance while the president was gone. Then, according to Chad Gpt, the windows of the White House are designed to be sealed and cannot be opened.
Speaker 1: This dude of security measures blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Former First Lady Michelle Obama even mentioned that her daughter Sasha faced consequences for attempting to open a window, highlighting the strictness of this rule.
Speaker 1: Oh so Trump was right.
Speaker 4: He just didn't know they were doing some construction while he wasn't in the building.
Speaker 1: Right, and they found a way or got a permit or.
Speaker 5: Had an trained gorilla open the windows or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's interesting that they're all sealed in six hundred pounds.
Speaker 1: I suppose that's got to be true.
Speaker 5: But somehow they got it opened. To herl out the Epstein files, that's my theory on the order of the Pope and the Jews, and then jicking together against Epstein since she brought up Epstein, let me pay off my little Epstein thing.
Speaker 1: No, oh no, I'm to blame. You are to blame.
Speaker 4: Joe and I are in agreement that the Epstein thing is a big It's a nothing burger with nothing buns and nothing sauce and nothing cheese.
Speaker 5: It's all heat and no light. It creates interest and contribute and fervor and and and uh, you know, donations to certain politicians and web clicks. But there is no light to be shined here.
Speaker 4: Well, there is a Republican congress person and a Democratic congress person right now as we speak, having a big get together on the steps of the Capitol with a whole bunch of the victims of Epstein, Jeffrey Epstein. And it's been going on now for like two hours, and they're taking questions and all the victims got to go up to a microphone and talk about what it was like to be, you know, sex trafficked by Epstein, which is obviously horrible, and he was going to go to prison for it, and then then he either killed himself or Deadn't you missed this and missed this while you're on vacation, Oh, Maxwell said in her interview, she doesn't think Epstein killed himself.
Speaker 1: Oh really, she said that. Yeah, Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you got the victims up there, So Epstein and Maxwell were gonna She's in jail. He was gonna go to jail, and then there's just nobody else. So but so, why are these congress people having these victims come forward? And Byron York writes in The Washington Examiner. These Epstein victims are pressing for public release of the documents in their cases. Victim privacy was a key concern about the release. But if they're approving, then why not. Obviously many of the release advocates hope that they can find something to use against Trump. Well, somebody just ask a question of all the victims that are up there, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how many there are. There looks like there's at least ten women up there.
Speaker 4: That have been telling their story today Epstein victims, and they were asked specifically by NBC News, did anybody see or did any of you see or hear Donald of Donald Trump himself doing anything inappropriate as it related to Jeffrey Epstein. And they all said no, no, no, no, no, no, all of them right, And so.
Speaker 1: Again, don't anybody ask them?
Speaker 5: Are there other victimizers who should be charged in this?
Speaker 1: That's a good question. I'll bet somebody did ask that, or is going to ask that.
Speaker 4: One of the Epstein victims who is fourteen, she was working multiple jobs and she was offered a job on Epstein Island to give massages for three hundred bucks. Fourteen. I mean, it's a crime if it's seventeen, but fourteen year old is really really a kid?
Speaker 5: I mean, you're absolutely right on the Mendoza line of the law. Whether I'm just child or merely underage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talking about the law, I'm talking about as a guy, a growing up. A fourteen year old is a freaking kid.
Speaker 1: That's old. Well yeah, no, no, that was my point. I was agreeing with you.
Speaker 5: It's on the cusp of just being flat undisputably a child. But she said, I mean, you get some really attractive seventeen year old woman, she can fool the hell out of you.
Speaker 1: But anyway, back to you.
Speaker 4: The government is still in possession of the documents, she said, adding the documents can help put the pieces of my own life back together. You know, you can't judge victims of anything because they've got all kinds of emotional things I've never dealt with and all that. But how's releasing the documents.
Speaker 1: Going to help you in any way?
Speaker 5: I just well, if it like brought justice, I get that, But I don't think it's going to.
Speaker 1: And the problem remains the problem.
Speaker 5: It was last week, in the week before that, you've got all sorts of information about people who are innocent, people who were cleared, people who had nothing to do with the farious stuff. Whatever grand jury testimony is sealed for a good reason because it's one sided. It's just right.
Speaker 1: That has changed.
Speaker 4: I don't care. I don't care about this story at all. But I don't care if the Epstein files come out. But yeah, you can't make a habit of releasing grand jury testimony where all kinds of names are going to be a test You know that if this gets released, and it probably will at some point, there are all kinds of names are going to be on there that immediately then they're going to have to be answering questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, and the other aspect of this that just who didn't do anything wrong?
Speaker 1: Is my point.
Speaker 5: Just before we were going on vacation or during I was reading about how when Congress comes back, the Epstein thing is going to be big again. Of course I said, oh god, no U. And one of the reasons, and they were stating it out loud. Democrats, we're saying, this is a great wedge to like divide the mag of movement and maybe you know, shake Trump's popularity among his course. So yeah, we're going to be pushing this really hard when we get back. I mean, that's their stated freaking gold. They don't even bother to hide it anymore. It's not a quest for justice. They don't ro Kanna doesn't give a crap. I guarantee you he's a partisan politician.
Speaker 1: The only thing enough of that.
Speaker 4: Well, we talked about this briefly while you're gone. The only interesting aspect of this to me, Oh, it's because we play the maxwell. She did an eight or nine hours of interview with the number two guy at the Justice Department. That's unprecedented. There's no explanation for that. So that's kind of interesting. Uh. The only thing in that that was of any interest is her saying I never saw Donald Trump do anything, and too, I don't think Epstein killed himself. I think somebody killed him. That's kind of interesting that she believes that. But she does that interview, says Trump had nothing to do with anything, and then three days later gets moved to a club fed where they never put this kind of sex criminal.
Speaker 5: What's up with that? Something's up with that? I think what's up with that is what is clearly up with that. I mean it's ABC one, two three, it's obvious. Well, then you think she's covering talking to you bastards. Why would I will move you to a really cush prison. Okay, let's talk.
Speaker 1: Well, and then she clears Trump. I mean, so good does that do anybody? Oh?
Speaker 5: No, I don't honestly, Well, you can absolutely make that claim, and it's not unreasonable. I don't think that's the case at all. I just think they're desperate to talk to her and get some sort of statement and be seen trying, and therefore put her in the Kush prison.
Speaker 1: No, No, Trump, Trump wasn't.
Speaker 4: Engaged in even heinous stuff while you were on vacation. Even Chris Christie on the Sunday Shows two weeks ago said, look, Trump's.
Speaker 1: All kinds of a bad person. I've been around him. You know, I hate him.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows I hate him. But he didn't do anything around this Epstein stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't believe. Yeah, even Chris Christie said that. So yeah, right, I don't know what could who?
Speaker 4: What kind of God can I pray to if I go to Stonehenge and stand in front of the rocks. Is there's just some sort of god I can pray to to make this Epstein story disappear from my life.
Speaker 5: Couldn't hurt? Give it a try? Yeah, I wish I'd thought of it while I was there. So speaking of Britain and Europe and our conversation earlier about immigration and arresting comedians who write tweets that the government doesn't like, left out one major aspect of the question, and that is how are the people reacting to the government's effort to make them shut up? And the answer is loud and clear, and not just in Britain, in a bunch of countries.
Speaker 4: Cool got a tiny little NFL preview as it kicks off tomorrow, the NFL season number one TV show in America.
Speaker 1: A lot on the way stay here.
Speaker 6: Barack Obama called out Trump's crackdown on crime, saying he's worried it will target the former president's hometown. Trump reassured Obama by saying, don't worry, We're not going to invade Nairobi.
Speaker 1: Wow, he's Kenyan. Oh it. So, if you're just tuning in.
Speaker 5: Earlier in the hour, we were talking about a particularly abhorrent arrest in Britain of an Iras comedy writer who made a couple of tweets that the British government didn't like. They have various laws against inciting discomfort in racial annoyance and that it's all response to the fact that a bunch of europe allowed unfittered, unfettered immigration, mostly from North Africa, well in all of Africa and other Muslim lands for a long time, and now they are realizing, to at least some extent, that a lot of these people despise all of our civilization, our moras, our customs, our laws, our traditions, our families started everything.
Speaker 1: And it's a huge problem.
Speaker 5: And the authorities are trying to squash that by jamming the lid back on the steaming boiling pot and telling people you're not allowed to talk about it. Won't even get to the rape gangs. That story, if you're familiar with it, is just horrifying the way the government covered that up. Anyway, what we didn't get to because we ran out of time is all right, well, what's the reaction to that among the people? And this is this is such a huge headline for the first time. Populist or far right parties are leading the polls in the UK, France and Germany, the three biggest economies in the EU, latest sign of growing voter discontent and much of the continent. Following years of high immigration and inflation, which you know doesn't help. But far right and anti immigration parties have already entered government in countries like Italy, Finland and the Netherlands. And if you know anything about European cultures and politics, those are three very different countries Italy, Finland and the Netherlands. But this year marks the first time they've been ahead in Europe's biggest economies.
Speaker 1: At the same time, that.
Speaker 5: Could provoke a period of political turbulence in all three countries, even if national elections are likely still a few years away. Well, they quote various thinkers and authorities saying, oh, yeah, this is huge, this is very, very big.
Speaker 4: And you certainly could easily say it was the number one reason Trump, with all of his downsides, got reelected.
Speaker 1: Was immigration in this country. Yeah, if it wasn't, it might as well be.
Speaker 5: And you know, I get that the Euros are scared and they don't know what to do. I mean, we talked about a couple of weeks ago how the mayors of like quite a few of the biggest cities in England are Muslims because all the and you know what I am, so I feel so liberated.
Speaker 1: All these things you had to be really careful about saying there.
Speaker 5: For a while, as the politically correct slash woke crowd would would come for your hide. But now they can't anymore. They've lost that power in like all areas except education and media. But all of the Muslims show up and vote for the Muslim candidate. They have a feeling of solidarity with their people or the candidate of their people.
Speaker 1: So you never see a white guy elected in Saint Louis.
Speaker 5: You know, it's because the black folks come out and vote for the black folks in huge numbers.
Speaker 1: It just is.
Speaker 5: It's a fact. I'm not making sort of value judgment. It's easily discernible from the numbers anyway. So the European authorities they don't know what to do. They have made an unholy bed and now they're trying to lie in it, and the and the resolution of this is not going to be pretty and it is not going to be easy.
Speaker 1: Well, what are the options. The options are stop.
Speaker 4: Rampant immigration and hope that they assimilate over time or mellow out, yes, or mellow out I don't know if that's something you can count on, or your country becomes something very different.
Speaker 1: Forever. Those are really the only two options, aren't they. Yeah, Yeah, I think you've nailed it.
Speaker 5: I keep threatening, I'm gonna pay it off next hour and nobody's gonna stop me. How the Muslim Brotherhood is capturing Europe. It is a great piece of journalism about one of the most important stories that's happened in the last couple of decades that nobody in the American media is talking about, and that is the leaked report from the French government about the influence of the Muslim Muslim Brotherhood in changing France.
Speaker 1: Next Hour.
Speaker 5: If you don't get Next Hour, subscribe to the podcast or Goodness Aches Armstrong and Giddy on demand.
Speaker 4: We've also got a whole bunch of other stories, including a woman who tried to sell her shoes online and it went horribly wrong. So tune in, won't you, to the Armstrong in Giddy show
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getdy.