Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. The week is almost over. We're discussing at length the dumbing down of America. Why these politicians think they can just lie to our faces and get away with it? Why do they get away with it? And I'm not gonna recap the whole first hour. It's a long hour with a detailed bunch of stuff in there. Go download a podcast of it. We're gonna talk. We're gonna put a bow on this dumbing down of American public in a moment, talk about some really good things that I'm seeing out of Trump lately. We're gonna We're gonna do some emails. I need to remind you tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse callyshow dot com. So externally. Early in the twentieth century, the Soviets came here, found a home here in the teachers' unions, started educating our kids. Fast forward, the horrors of World War Two, the Baby Boomer generation generations of kids all of a sudden raised differently in this country, that's a big part of it. The American church church attendance began to plummet fifties and sixties in this country, all that sexual revolution, drug stuff. Look, there's a lot too, a lot of this, and we could do twenty hours, ninety hours on all this stuff. This is we're just fast forwarding through some things here. So that's a big part of it. Again, does it matter what you believe what you don't believe. If you have a society, there has to be some sort of I don't want to say universally accepted, but mostly accepted values of right and wrong to have a cohesive society, To have a cohesive culture, I have to value the same things my neighbors value. They need to value the things I value, because then that's how we have cohesiveness, that's how we have togetherness. And in fact, you probably do this. If you've ever had, or have right now the financial freedom to do this, you've probably done this without even really realizing it. I've done it. Where do I live now? Do I live in Houston proper? No? Downtown Houston?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Why? Well? My values now now that I'm a parent, I value a safe neighborhood. I want to be in a neighborhood where people don't get robbed, people don't get shot. Okay, that's part of it. I value people around me who share similar place views to me. Something I value. I want people around me to own guns. I want to live in an area where kids can run out and play in the streets. So what did I do. I sought it out. I ended up in a financial position where I could buy it, and I bought a house in a suburban neighborhood for that reason. That's what I valued, so I could live around people who share my values, and as such we now have a very cohesive neighborhood. As a nation, it works very similarly. This is part of the reason you see I'm not going to get on along sidetrack here. This is part of the reason you see so many issues when it comes to mass immigration of Islam into Western countries that are not Islamic. That's not being against Islam or against Muslims. I actually have a bunch of Muslim friends. I have no problem with it all. But that religion, when you imported in mass has proved to not mix that well with Western society. It's just the mixture. It's turned out to be oil and water in places like the UK, in Minneapolis, in Michigan and other places. You see this. In France it has been an oil and water mixture. However you want to describe that, I don't give a crap. And remember, I really don't give a crap. If you're offended, I don't care about. If you get offended by anything, you can email me. I'll still won't care. I'll laugh. Okay, So I don't care. It has been a disaster to mass import a religion that was not native to Western civilization. To import that in mass has not worked for Western civilization period. End of story. It simply has not. It has it? Why different cultural values value different things? Look look at it, Chris right here. Why do Jews and Christians in America? Why has there been historically in this country not really a lot of tension there. It's just not something that you see, I know historically in Europe and things like that. Why is there not a lot of tension there? Well, I give Chris crap about it, and we joke about it. But there's so much overlap with our two value systems and belief systems. Granted, Chris stops at the New Testament, and I do not, But there's so much overlap there that culturally, you can live right next door to a bunch of Chris. Is not that you would ever want that, but you can live right next door to a bunch of Chrises and it would be culturally similar his kids in the street. With your kids, you're eating bacon. He's not. But still you're getting along. You understand what I mean. Cultural cultural values matter. That brings me to another thing that has helped demoralize and dumb down this country. And this is one of the things that was done intentionally by American Democrats, with Republicans helping them much of the way. The mass import of other cultures period. Look, I bring up this village, the one hundred person village. I bring it up a lot as a country, as an analogy. But in case you're just now joining us, or you're new to the show, We're in a village. You and me. Forget about America. We're going to a village. There's one hundred of us who live in this village. It's rural, completely remote, no electronics. Just we're in Africa somewhere. We have mud huts or thatched roofs, and things like that. We do cattle and we raise corn, and that's our village, it's our whole nation, it's our tribe. Now, can we, as a hundred person village, can we welcome a dude from another village, maybe even a family, A dude and his wife, couple kids. They come to us from another village, and they're has different customs, They eat differently, they worship differently, they kind of talk differently. But can we can we allow that family to come into our village really without much of a hiccup? Of course we can't. Why because when he is such when this family is such a small minority, they will be forced to assimilate to our culture. Doesn't mean they have to adopt our religious beliefs or something along those lines, but just because he's so outnumbered and overwhelmed, he can't. If look, if these kids wont want to go to school at the school hut, he's going to have to come around. If he and his wife want to have a big cookout, we just slaughtered a cattle. It's Friday cookout time. They're going to have to speak the way we speak. Again, forced assimilation because you're such a minority is historically how immigration and immigration problems have been handled. But Democrats back in the fifties sixties realized, wait a minute, we're kind of going calmi here. The American people are. They're resisting a lot of this stuff because Americans are more inherently freedom loving. But you know who doesn't people from Mexico. What if we just gathered up a lot of people from Mexico and it brought them here in Mass and that went on to pass Mexico, South America, Central America. Today it looks like the entire planet. That's part of the reason Joe Biden and his communists around him opened up the border when Trump took over. Immediately it was the first thing they did. Hey, open up the border, let them all in. Why Democrats figured out forever ago bringing in foreigners en Mass. Yeah, it may change the culture, it's going to water everything down. But we'll just sell it to the dumbed down American public of uh, hey, we're a multi color we're a melting pot. We'll sell them on that. And the people we bring in end Mass will vote Democrat if forever, and more importantly, the eighty seven kids they have will also vote Democrat. Forever, mass importing new voters to ensure you stay in power forever. And then, of course you have a bunch of James Langford type low te Republicans who are so stupid and or treacherous they don't realize what's happening or don't care what's happening, so they try to help them do it. Well, I mean, we are gonna dig in, and we're gonna do it a bipartisan border bill. After all, I'm from Oklahoma, and because it's a red state, I know no one will show up in the primary to vote my ginger butt out. So I'll just keep I'll keep pushing this bipartisan border bill that will guarantee the border stays open forever and give us millions of new votes. After all, that's the Christian thing to do. I think I'll go. I think I'll go campaign at another Baptist church in Oklahoma. That's what he did, It's how he's there. Republicans, weak need Republicans facilitated this invasion. Now, all that, combined with other things, has brought us here. It's brought us to a place where Democrats can have a convention. The convention when you're a party, whether it republic, whether it's a Republican or Democrat. When you have your convention, you know the eyes are on you. You want to put on a show, a spectacle, a stage. All eyes are on you. And now with the eyes of the nation on them, Democrats feel completely comfortable just telling huge lick.
Speaker 3: For twenty years, Kamala Harris has been tough as nails when it comes to securing our border.
Speaker 1: It's where we are. Whatever I want to move on, I'm going to do some emails and I want to talk about some a couple of really good things I've seen lately out of Trump. Before I do that, I want to talk to you about putting your money where your morals are. This is something we all have to focus on more and more, and I wish we didn't. I wish it didn't matter what kind of cell phone company you had. I wish that didn't matter at all. I wish we could go back to my childhood when we didn't ever have to deal with this. But that's not the world we live in now. In this day and age, your cell phone company uses your money against you. If you ever rise in AT and T T Mobile, they use your values, They use your money to dump on your values. I should say, they take your money and they fund the most despicable COMI groups in this country. Pure Talk has never and will never do that. They love this country. They speak lovingly about veterans. God Service. Pick up your phone dial pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. It takes ten minutes on the phone to switch. You'll save money. Pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. That's a helpful note Chris just gave me. If you're one of the people who watches this show on the they simulcast this show on the first TV, the same TV channel where I do my TV show every night, they simulcast a radio show so you can watch me do radio. If you've been watching and you've noticed it's not on there, it's because we lost Michael, producer Michael, so we are. It's probably going to be back tomorrow, if not Monday, but it will be back. The simulcast of the radio show will be back. So if that is your thing, you like doing that, I get that. That's a big thing. Now it's not gone forever, it's on a temporary hiatus. Also, we have already found a replacement for Michael. I'm excited about it. I will introduce him when the time comes. You can stop sending in your resume. I am quite flattered, but we have. We've officially found somebody. So there's a couple programming notes there. Let's do some emails before I get to the Trump stuff. Some good things happening out there. Deep deer burgermeister my moron coworker said he will be voting for Harris because Tim Walls reminds him of his uncle, who he used to play dominoes with. I understand that expecting Norman Norman to suddenly start caring about policy is unrealistic, but how do we at least start branding our candidates to normies better to get a similar effect. Listen, thank you? Okay, So first I have I've run into these people before. I understand your frustration. I've relayed to you before the story of me running for Congress and running into the woman who didn't vote for me. She's a word Republican woman, older woman. She didn't vote for me, and I asked her why. I wasn't upset about it. It's no big deal. Whatever, vote for whoever you want. I asked her why, and I was expecting, you know, your too pro life or two right wing, or too cocky, or that all those things weren't understandable. I was very cocky, thankfully, I'm nothing like that now. But she said to me that I reminded her of her ex husband. I don't know this woman's ex husband. I don't even know what that meant, but it was. It was a revealing moment in my life. I just stood there on my jaw. I can still picture me sitting there, just with my jaw hanging open, thinking, that's the dumbest freaking thing I've ever heard in my life. So if your co worker is really voting for Tim Walls because he reminds him of his uncle, yes, your coworkers a moron. But that's also why they chose Tim Walls. We've talked about this a lot over the the last week or two. Why the choice of Tim Walls? What does he do well? The Democrat Party is the hate America party. It is the communist hate America, banfracking, take your guns, open up the border, anti white party. They campaign on this openly white this and white dad and men suck and we're going a ban. Look there's dome.
Speaker 4: Climate change is the single greatest threat facing our world today. That's why I am committed to passing a Green New Deal, creating clean jobs, and finally putting an end to fracking once and for all.
Speaker 1: What does not you not a Republican in Pennsylvania. Not a Republican set that aside, normy Pennsylvania voter. You think he's okay with that? Let's even call him a Democrat. He's a sixty five year old former firefighter, but he's a Democrat. So he's a normal dude. You don't have a beer on Sunday, mightbe even go to church. What's he think when he hears things like that?
Speaker 4: It has to be about a goal of saying everybody should end up in the same place, and since we didn't start in the same place, some folks might need more equitable distribution, giving resources based on equity understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity understanding.
Speaker 5: Not everyone starts.
Speaker 1: Out, what's that dude think? Normy Democrat in Pennsylvania. He thinks, holy crap, these people really are a bunch of dirty commies. So what that guy needs, what his conscience needs. He needs for Democrats to give him a reason to vote for them, even if he won't vote Republican. He hates Trump or hates Republicans, that's fine, but he's starting to feel a little uneasy. I mean that Dems even loved the child tranny stuff. It's really he's uneasy. Sixty five year old white Union Democrat guys uneasy. So what do you need? You need this? I know guns.
Speaker 6: I'm a veteran, I'm a hunter, and I was a better shot than most Republicans in Congress, and I got the trophies.
Speaker 1: To prove it. But I'm also a dad.
Speaker 6: I believe in the Second Amendment. But I also believe our first responsibility is to keep our kids safe.
Speaker 1: That is what sixty five year old Normy Democrat needs to hear to ease his conscience and get him into the polls voting for full blown communism this November. And Democrats, to their credit, are smart enough to know that's what he needs to hear. We know this now, since I've been telling you this We've had multiple articles printed out that essentially exposed the game plan. Yeah, he's our Midwest whisperer. We know we have problems with white guys. Tim Walls helps bring them back. Walls brings in the Midwest white guy who's afraid of US. Democrats are the communist party of urban, anti white elites who hate the United States of America and believe in full blown communism. You can't sell that to russ Belt normy Democrat in Wisconsin who goes deer hunting every winner. Therefore, you go grab a human shield named Tim Wall. I know guns. I'm a veteran, I'm a hunter, and that's all that guy needs to hear. That's why he's there. He serves his purpose. Speaking of guns, are you in a state where you can't have one, a city where you can't have one? When you go to the supermarket, when your wife, your husband, your mom runs down to the grocery store, do they have something that will stop a bad man from hurting them? There are bad men. I'm about to actually play you audio here in a minute of a mother of one of the young ladies who was brutalized by one of these illegals. And it's a hard story to hear. Carrie something on you, Carrie a burna pistol launcher on you, and make dang sure that daughter you sent off to college has one on her as well. Burn a pistol launchers are legal in all fifty states. You don't need a permit, you don't need a background check. It's non lethal. So if she gives it, Daddy, I don't like guns, don't even call it a gun. Call it whatever, tear gas rounds or pepper rounds. Everyone will live. Ease your conscience, but more importantly, she will live unassaulted. That's what matters the most. B y Rna Berna dot com slash Jesse gets you ten percent off. Get one for yourself and the person you love the most. Burna dot com slash Jesse some trump stuff. This is the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Do not forget Tomorrow's and ask doctor Jesse Friday. All three hours are dedicated to your questions. Gettim emailed in now Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. All right, before I get to the trump stuffs, specifically, a couple of things I really like that I'm hearing out there. I heard this earlier today and I wanted to play it for you. It can be a little hard to hear, and I am going to cut it off at some point because it's long. But Trump went down to the border today and while he was at the border, he had some families. Obviously at his invitation, they showed up at the border with him, families of young women who've been murdered by the illegals. Joe Biden and Kamala Harris led into the country on purpose illegals. James Langford tried to help them let into the country on purpose. I need to make sure I remind you of that. And I just feel like this mother deserves to have her say. I feel I don't have any other reason to do this. I just I feel obligated to hand her the airwaves for a couple of minutes. Because as a parent, I don't dwell on this, and I'm certainly not an anxiety ridden person, as you could probably tell, pretty laid back on things. But as a parent, every now and then, you have this this thought whenever you see someone go through something, a parent go through something about that phone call and she's going to talk about the phone call here in a moment, but that phone call, Hey, your son's been in an accident. Hey, there was a shooting. Hey. And in that brief moment when you have that thought, there is a feeling of panic and desperation that wells up inside of you, and it goes way really quickly. It's just your imagination, right, But you think you think about all the parents out there who have had that phone call, They've had that phone call about their daughter, their son there and there are people listening. Maybe it's you listen to the sound of my voice. You've had that phone call, and I just don't think I would be able to go on. I don't think I would be able to get up the next day. Just bury me. I'm done if that happened, if something like that happened to one of my buddies. But anyway, I just felt like this lady deserved her say. So, what you're gonna hear is Trump. He welcomes her to the podium, gives her a hug, says little something it's kind of hard to hear, and then well, here she is.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, thank you for yourself about They don't want to have Hi.
Speaker 5: I was just thanking President Trump for the invitation to come and.
Speaker 2: To share Rachel's story. Rachel was thirty seven years old, She had five children.
Speaker 5: She worked, she owned a small business. She worked very hard to support her family.
Speaker 2: And the trail that Rachel ran daily was a trail that we as a family would walk over.
Speaker 5: The last twenty five years that we've lived in Maryland. It's a very safe, small trail, very public, very open. Moms with baby carriages go down this trail. It's very safe. I was in Kentucky, we had a grand baby that had passed away when I got a phone call from my son and he said, Mom, there's somebody here that would like to speak to you. And when I said hello, the person on the other end said, hello, missus Morin, this is Detective So and So. I'm the lead detective on this case.
Speaker 2: There's no easy way to tell you this, but we found your daughter's body. And if they find the body, you know that you know that she's dead. They wouldn't say we found Rachel, she's alive. And so they found my daughter's body and when they found it, it just recently has come out that she was brutally beaten, raped, and then.
Speaker 5: Stuffed into a drain pipe.
Speaker 2: We're eighteen thousand miles one eight hundred miles from the border, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because it's enough. It's enough. It has felt like you needed to hear her voice. And I really really hate that this stuff is being done to the American people, and it's being done on purpose by this administration. They are bringing these people in on purpose. And still these monsters, they'll sit up in front of you and say things like this to your face.
Speaker 3: For twenty years, Kamala Harris has been tough as nails when it comes to securing our border.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I said that to say this. You know, when Trump says or does things I disagree with, I don't give a crap. How many people get offended I say it, I'd say it. I'm not here to carry anyone's water, Trump included, don't. I don't wave pom poms for politicians, none of them. They're all rental cars to me Trump, all of them. They all are trying to save the country. Care about you, That's what I care about. But also the other side of that coin is when he does great things, says great things, really respect it. And I appreciate it because if he's going to win. If he does win, that's not enough. Right then the work begins. That's that's just step one. There's a lot of work to do. And he said things in the past that I've lost my mind about on the air. When he talked about out recently building the FBI a new building. I went crazy about over that because because when he says stuff like that, it tells me he doesn't get it. He doesn't quite understand how deep the rock goes. He doesn't understand who the enemy is. But man, his's he been money on that kind of stuff recently, and I'm hearing things that are giving me hope, things like this, this is awesome.
Speaker 6: If you want to have a sex change or a social justice seminar, then you can do it somewhere else.
Speaker 5: But you're not going to do it in the Army, Navy.
Speaker 3: Coast Guard, Air Force Space Wars, or the United States Marine.
Speaker 1: Sorry, they're not going to do it there.
Speaker 3: The military brass that led these.
Speaker 6: Absurd and insulting initiatives will likewise be.
Speaker 5: Removed and they will no longer be in command. They're going to be gone, gone so fast.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That that is real draining the swamp. That's what it looks like. I've talked about that before. He goes on and say something else too, but I'll play it in a moment. But that is what draining the swamp actually looks like, not rallies and chants. You have to get in there and you have to attack the deep state, including military brass, FBI, CIA, NSA, EPA, irs. You have to go in there and dismantle the state. And I'm starting to hear more and more of this, and it is giving me hope that he is getting that there is a lot of work to be done to drain the swamp. And I heard this as well. I heard it this morning. I danged there, came out of my chair and freaking cheered, and you know me right, I'm I'm hard on all these guys Trump included. Man, this is awesome.
Speaker 7: Dominies traditionally get an intelligence services briefing when they become the nominee.
Speaker 1: Are you getting those briefings? Now? There was some I should clarify before I play this. I'm sorry, when you become the nominee, even if you're not president, you get intelligence briefings. They're not as detailed as the ones you get when you are president. When you are president, you get intelligence briefings. You have the highest level of classification there is when you're a president, so you get everything. You get to know everything. As a candidate. You know right now, he's just a Republican nominee. You don't get that level of depth at all, but you do get briefings. They want you at least slightly boned up on what's going on in the world the State Department does before you take office. That's what he's being asked.
Speaker 7: How many traditionally you get an Intelligence services briefing when they become the nominee.
Speaker 1: Are you getting those briefings now? There was some controversy about well, I could if I wanted them, But I don't want them because number one, I know what's happening.
Speaker 7: They come in, they give you a briefing, and then two days later they leak it, and then they say you leaked it.
Speaker 1: So the only way to solve that problem is not to take it.
Speaker 5: I don't want it.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Sounds like a man who understands that the government apparatus itself is against him and against you. No, I don't want State Department briefings. I know how crooked they do it. I know the State Department's full of dirty commies. As soon as he gets this realization, it looks it sounds like he's gotten this realization that these people are actually his mortal enemies and begins treating them that way, the better off will be. And that's freaking awesome. Good for Trump, Good for freaking Trump speaking of mortal enemies within our government. This Biden DOJ story is a doozy. We'll do that in some emails. Let's talk about enemies. Our enemies right now are internal. They are they reside within our borders. Most of them are American citizens. And Israel it's different. And Israel, you wait up, and you understand you're under threat of invasion now. Every day, rocket sirens, rocket attacks. This is now a way of life in Israel. It's just the way it is. Get to a bomb shelter, it's what you do. Hey, put on your flackjacket, honey. I know you just got home from school. I know that's crazy. That's how people are living right now. The IFCJ is out there trying to bridge the gap and getting people the things they need. Keeping people alive, building the bomb shelters, getting them the flak jackets, the armored vans, armored ambulances. That's what IFCJ is doing. Call eight eight eight four eight eight. IFCJ are going to support IFCJ dot org, we'll be back. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the See Kelly Show on a Thursday.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Remember if you missed any part of the show, download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. I'm gonna do this before I get back to the emails here and a couple other things. Biden's DOJ seeks revenge on IRS whistleblowers. This is from the Federalist Benjamin Winingarden wrote it. He's wonderful author. I've actually had him on my TV show recently. He's wonderful. But you can go read the case itself. Just remember remember Hunter Biden, Remember how he was about to get a sweetheart deal on all of his charges and then the whole thing kind of blew up, and IRS whistleblowers came forward and said, Hey, the IRS, they're totally covering up for the whole thing. Well now, in response to that, it looks like the DOJ and the irs are punishing the whistleblowers for coming forward. This is so nakedly evil and corrupt, and it's wild to think that that's where we are, That's where we're at as a country, that is where we are. This crazy communism we picture when I call the FBI the cheka, and we can fool ourselves. I can fool myself into thinking this is some kind of future thing. This is happening now. There are political prisoners, now, political assassinations now, the organization, the different institutions of government are attacking the enemies of Democrats. Now. These things are not happening sometime in the future. If we don't win this election, it's gonna happen. These things are happening right now, right in front of us, and we got some rocky times. Hey, Jesse, I don't know if you watched the DNC last night, but in moments before the Manchurian candidate came out front and center, there were a bunch of alleged football players on stage and music started playing. To my surprise, one of the songs playing was the Marine Corps. Him The media didn't pick up on this, or if they did, they didn't comment, and since he was the A ANDNG, the appropriate peace should have been the army goes rolling along. It would be great if you commented on this on your show today. I did see that. I saw the football players. I heard the Marine Corps hymn. A bunch of football players came out in uniform. Hey, coach Tam And I think it comes back to what we've already talked about many times before. The Democrats. American Democrats have a branding problem. They have a branding problem, and that problem is they're scene as unpatriotic, anti American, and of course they are right. Everything is how bad America. It's all this the.
Speaker 7: Redwood forest, love those redwoods to the Gulf stream waters. I've seen racism and sexism and income inequality and division. I've not only seen it at times, I've been on the receiving end of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, everyone bow your head and say a prayer for Oprah and all the racism that her three billion dollars has experienced. That anyway, it's all that they have a patriotism problem. Normal people can tell, so how do you. It's not that you can it's not that you can completely get that stigma off of you, but you can kind of sand it down a little, shave sand down some of the rough edges a little. How do you do that? You find a military mascot like Tim Walls and you try to campaign like your America apple pie in baseball, you bring out the football team because that's America. Tim Walls served twenty four years in the National Guard. Hard to hate America, of course when you have such a military service record. No, we're not radical. We don't want to seize your guns. After all, I'm a hunter, no guns.
Speaker 6: I'm a veteran. I'm a hunter and I was a better shot than I do.
Speaker 1: Want to take this moment before we get into some emails, to remind everybody that the Second Amendment was not about hunting deer. It was about hunting tyrants. It had nothing to do with hunting at all. And it shows your ignorance every time you bring that up. Democrats and Republicans, when you bring it up, it just shows how pathetic you are. The Second Amendment isn't about hunting, and it's not even about self defense. The Second Amendment is so you can fight the government if you have to. That's what the Second Amendment's for and today we are so woosified in this country that no one can have a conversation like that without putting a bunch of qualifiers on it. Well, I mean, I want everybody fat. No, the Second Amendment was put there by the founders. You can go read it. Go read the Federalist papers, go read what they wrote down. It was put there just in case America's government became tyrannical and you had to fight it. That's why the Second mem is there. That's exactly why you should be able to own machine guns, claymares, RPGs, and everything else underneath the sun. Why because the freaking government has it, and the government will use its guns on you. Oh, that kind of thing can't happen here. Open up a freaking history book for me one time. It happens everywhere Eventually, when governments get corrupt enough, when they get rotted enough, when the people have had enough governments tyrants, they look over at the Uniteds or at the military. They look over at the military, whether it's all those swords, spears and shields, or whether it's all those guns, tanks, bullets and bombs, and they think, well, there is a solution to this people problem we have. Why don't we just kill all the troublemakers? And governments have done it almost every time in the history of the world. Of course, it can happen here, and the Founders knew this. The Founders knew a lot more about history than any of us, and so the Founders made sure the American citizen could own the finest weapons of the time. And I'm talking even canons. No matter how many times Joe Biden told you you couldn't own a canon, you of course could own a canon, and the Founders wanted you to own a canon. You came marching onto someone's property back in the day thirteen colonies time, you might find a cannon pointed at your face at the end of the driveway. And that's how it's supposed to be. All right, do some emails, Dear twenty twenty three paintball champ. I was watching the Democrat National Convention last night, and at one point one of the speakers mentioned the right to choose, and a lot of the crowd began cheering. I was disgusted, and I immediately went and gave to preborn. I am so heartbroken and disgusted that we have a country and culture where people cheer at the ability to murder their unborn babies. He says, his name is Jackson. Yeah, there's Look, there's been a lot of it. I brought up Oprah. Oprah even did that? I mean, gosh.
Speaker 7: Now, over the last couple of nights, we have all seen brave people walk onto the stage and share their most private pain. Amanda and Josh Caitlin Hadley. They told us their stories of rape and incest and near death experiences from having the state deny them the abortion that their doctor explained.
Speaker 1: Of course they have to act like it's all rape and incest instead of just killing your baby at will, which is really what they want. Donate to Preborn. It's a great way to fight back. Twenty eight bucks bys the ultrasound that'll save that life. Democrats are trying to take preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. We'll be back.