Speaker 1: Talk Talk Talk to We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk.
Speaker 2: What's up, y'all? Thank you for tending them for a new episode, and we talked back and show dedicated to you ninjas and you pros. It's your co host a j Holiday, oh yeah, and everybody else in between. Because it was bit you gonna add that in there. What's up?
Speaker 1: Tell y'all, I'm sad. Shut up, that's how you were saying.
Speaker 2: I scared.
Speaker 3: Why you sad?
Speaker 1: Because I'm fat and I'm hungry. I'm doing a ten day smoothie cleans. I got on the scale yesterday and it was just a bunch of negativity. I won't tell you how much it was, but it was just negative energy all in my bathroom. So I said, I'm gonna do the ten day Smoothie clean. So I literally went from the bathroom to a living room and got on Instacart and ordered every ingredient from the ten day Smoothie cleans And I started yesterday and this day to last night, I had the worst headache of my life.
Speaker 3: And then today I'm just a bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm so iror and shit won't be no shit, So do you have a fast. I have a faster than like a year and a half, like a real one. The last fast I did was like four almost five days, and I didn't start getting nothing water and I didn't start getting a headed till like the fourth day, which is weird. Usually you have it like the first and second day. But it's mine over matter. You know what I'm saying. Stop telling yourself you're deting. Just do it like this is just normal, normal day. You're even light today.
Speaker 3: Either we're gonna have to change something or we're gonna chase the day.
Speaker 1: But the show that we talked fat good.
Speaker 2: First of all, I'm trans skinny, Okay, I don't know what you're talking about. My clavicle bone is popping, okay. I was taking a picture the other day. My whole girl was like, I don't like my bullsh I was like, bitch, well my clavicle is showing. I'm fine, bitch. I don't think every picture.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I got a clasical bitch because ron ain't never showed.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 2: I like the clavicle and like a hip bone poking a little bit, and I haven't had that in a very long time, like you can maybe when I laid out look not showing, but you can kind of rub there and feel it. I feel like when you get extra fat, like the the the inner thigh start coming in bone.
Speaker 1: And I ain't never had no girl, ain't no sash, big bone.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 2: If it was big bone that that clavi Co would be showing.
Speaker 3: I don't think I got one of those.
Speaker 2: Everybody, you must be goddamn from another planet. Then how was it was?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Man? I went and hung out uh in Greensboro with my friends. Man, we just laid in the sun doing a lot of holistic drugs and a whole lot of a lot of holistic ship.
Speaker 3: It was somebody birthday.
Speaker 2: Shut up. It was a good time. Sorry you weren't there.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: We had a good time, man, a real real good time and ship. That's my little uh. That's gonna be my vacation spot. She don't even know it yet.
Speaker 1: I I had other plans, even though I wasn't invited. I went to my sister's graduation in Stretport, Louisiana. She graduated from l s u S Campus and got her master's degree in something special. I can tell you what it was, but I know that's awful. I know it's something good. So I'm very proud of her. Shout out to Tunisia Champion, I'm so proud of you. So we hung out. I went through hell and high water trying to get there, Like I had to take a bus, a boat, a train, and a plane to get to that motherfucker. But I was gonna be there. I didn't want to miss it. She always show it for me, so I had to show up.
Speaker 2: For her because they definitely was deep at the show. Okay, y, yes, it was deep at the show, representing with her mama.
Speaker 3: I can't believe I got my mama out there, my number.
Speaker 2: Show for your sister. Your sister wasn't gonna let you let your ass live.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I would have never lived that down. So I was there. I made it. Don't fly on a buddy pass y'all that shit stupid.
Speaker 2: I made my mind about that buddy pass it the last time.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: When I went to La Girl, never again, I was stuck in the airport from like nine o'clock in the morning to nine o'clock at night, and then I barely made a connecting after that. Like I'm good, I'm good. On that buddy shit, especially if the ticket, if the ticket is just one hundred dollars less, just go ahead and buy your ticket.
Speaker 1: It's you know what, it comes through in the clutch every now and then, but it's just at one time that it fails you and your plane ticket is now twenty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, I've actually flown in buddy passes out the damn country a couple of times. I never had a problem, like I would be nervous that I can't get on the plane. But shit come through every time, right but in the state. But that's gotten bumped.
Speaker 1: I had to really literally take an Amtrak to go, Like I literally took a bus and plane in the train to get there.
Speaker 2: You can reach your bad man.
Speaker 3: So that was my weekend. I was trying to you know what.
Speaker 1: Some asshole leaked the last two episodes of Power and I couldn't find a good copy, so I ain't want to watch it.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna wait till it come out for real.
Speaker 2: Shame. I haven't watched this season yet. I didn't watch any of it yet. I finished last season when you know at the end, I watched the finale and all that but I haven't started yet. Is it good?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's good.
Speaker 3: I mean it's a bit soap opry.
Speaker 2: But is this nigga still running around? Its tarik'stoll running around like a chicken. Or does he have a car now?
Speaker 3: Oh he got a car now?
Speaker 2: Great job Toka touching all that paper with no whip, just like a ghetto boy. So god dang what that nigga used to be on the run girl. Okay, let's get into our stupid internet you news, y'all listen. I know y'all love me. I know y'all care about me if you can, But if you really really care about me, stop sending me that Megan Good and Jonathan Major's bullshit. Okay, it's not real.
Speaker 3: It is real.
Speaker 1: They send it to me, tor stunt. I don't think they're gonna make it.
Speaker 2: What you just don't want them to make it up, like the Internet doesn't want them to make it. So apparently Mega Good and Jonathan Majors are reportedly dating per TMZ, So while he's having all these legal issues, he's found time to get some.
Speaker 3: New kouci get back to black.
Speaker 2: Look, this might be who the fuck was texting has got their phone who knows, right, But Twitter is not too happy about that shit. A couple of people have some choice words to say about it. Uh, they like, what kind of game y'all playing? Another person said a PR stunt using a black woman to continue the financial support of black women? What whatever that means? On all accounts, this man dated non white women. How ironic a non white woman and others accuse him of ill treatment. So now he turns to the black woman. Why now, JM?
Speaker 3: Because we didn't want him before Creed That's not true.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know him before, not well yeah before.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying collectively, I'm saying collectively as a group of body of women.
Speaker 2: Black women wasn't checking for him. It was just we don't know that though. Was he even in proximity of black women? A nigga went to Yale? You know what I'm saying. So I'm pretty sure there were black women at Yale because those would be kind of different. Black women right, probably would have dated him. Maybe we just weren't on his radar. Let's just look at that other side of that, because we just don't know, and people need to just stop assuming that black women just so hot on a simp. We ain't that hard on the simp.
Speaker 1: Yes we are, and listen. It's this guy that used to love me. He was from the Islands in college, and he was so smart and he used to tutor me, but he was just not pleasant on the eyes, and he had like real bad acting. He was skinny, he almost looked like a little cricket with his body tight, and I just didn't like him in that way. He was a good tutor, like he helped me pass my statistics class, and I loved him for his health, but he was in love with me. I knew he was, but I ain't dat him. And now I heard he like real successful.
Speaker 3: But I don't mean he ain't ugly.
Speaker 1: Now I know he probably still ugly, and I still wouldn't want him based upon that. But I'm just saying he's probably like that. Being successful is more as attractive.
Speaker 2: No, that is very selfish of you. What about your children?
Speaker 1: What do you mean because they're gonna be ugly?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you have to still take that stuff into consideration. And people can say I'm shallow. I don't give a damn. It's just the truth, right, if you can choose. I know we fall in love what whoever, right, But you still have to take into consideration, like what your kid's gonna look at look like? No, yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Feel like my baby's gonna be pretty no matter what because they okay to you, Yeah to you because.
Speaker 3: No, because they're coming out of me.
Speaker 1: They're gonna have my two you. But listen, all right, I wouldn't like obviously, if I cared about just success, I probably would have already been married to somebody and just even in the house on the hill already. But I do care about uh not just looks either, because I like my niggas a little medium ugly honestly, I don't like them too cute, you know, medium.
Speaker 2: I don't want you in the mirror more than me, Like, why does it take you just as long to get dressed as me? We can't both be hopping around the house dirty and shut up.
Speaker 3: I don't care about that. I don't care about that either.
Speaker 1: I don't see how it could take as long as me, Like, what are you doing that take as long as me? That don't make sense.
Speaker 3: I got I got edges delayed last just delay all.
Speaker 1: Kind of shit. Well, how are you still taking the same amount of Simon see it's impossible. But I wouldn't care as long as we getting out the door or whatever. But I do care about just how you treat me, how you gonna treat me.
Speaker 3: I don't want no narcissists.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you don't know one until you already experienced them.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 2: I can spot them niggas a mile away. Now I see you, and I get lost immediately. Like my number one thing now is you gotta be nice to me. You gotta talk to me nice, you gotta be nice, you gotta compliment me. I'm gonna do all those things for you. So, yeah, treat me how I want to be treated right.
Speaker 3: Treat me how you want to be treated.
Speaker 2: You have to treat people how they want to be treated. It's not how you want to be I might want to be treated different, So I'm gonna treat you how you are.
Speaker 1: Don't everybody want somebody nice to do right? Don't nobody wants somebody? Oh? I really, it's not true. I really want a partner that's so mean to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, girl, let me tell you. There is a six love language, and it's fucking chaos, and some people thrive in chaos, and I feel like I could thrive in both. You know what I'm saying. I could thrive in some calm situations. I might can thrive in chaos, but I can't constantly live there. A lot of these people live in chaos. Us they doing somebody to mistreat them. They don't feel loved them until that happens. The weardo shit, I don't know how we got hair. Talk about Jonathan Major's right, Yeah, so he's still trying to figure out uh his uh courtship. Meanwhile he's dating a beautiful black queen who's recently divorced. I like that for them. If it works, it works. I mean, if I see Jonathan Major's in these streets though, I'm still sliding on a nigga, Megan. I just want you to know, mm.
Speaker 3: Hmm, she's gonna put her Newport right.
Speaker 2: But you keep saying she smokes cigarettes like they probably be smoking together in the writer's room.
Speaker 3: Like, not in the writer's room.
Speaker 2: Oh, them niggas don't strike anyway, So maybe not in the writer's room, but wherever they at. Shout out to them, niggas.
Speaker 1: Did you see that John Moran ass got caught with another gun? On video.
Speaker 2: What he ain't get caught. He's doing it on purpose.
Speaker 1: I don't know. So. John Morant could be in hot water with the NBA after another video involving an imparag gun surface on social media. The Grizzly suspended their star guard from all team activities on Sunday after an Instagram live video from the account de taped two showed Moran in a car holding what appeared to be a gun. While the video was deleted from the account, clips of it spread on social media Sunday morning.
Speaker 2: So that's not his account, it was supposed to. It's a person who was in the car.
Speaker 3: Somebody else went live with him and so is it recent?
Speaker 2: Oh they were live? Yeah, the NBA dumb boy, Okay, where's your daddy? He obviously does not care about his future at this point. Maybe he doesn't want to play basketball anymore. Maybe he doesn't want to have to go through the things. Just like when you go to be a nurse, they have to take an oath. People don't know that, but there's an oath that happens, and what's that oath? A lot of the general public.
Speaker 3: Will never know.
Speaker 2: I believe the same thing goes on in the NBA, and maybe he's not with what it takes to be in the NBA right now. Maybe he ain't with that shit, and maybe he's intentionally trying to get his contract thrown out. Who knows, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't agree with none of that. I think it's probably just him being a young nigga who ain't never had shit and don't know how to act, and don't know how to handle his celebrity and don't know how to handle his money. That's what it really is, I doubt, is some oath that he is trying to avoid.
Speaker 2: What was he doing before?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: How was he acting and conducting himself before?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Why wait until you get this level of success to then be doing this dumb shit.
Speaker 3: Well, he ain't been in the league that long, but he hasn't been in the league, and now he in Memphis.
Speaker 1: It's probably a whole different animal out there, and he's just out there in these streets.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, he has not been in the league this long. But we know that people who are headed to the league, there's a grooming process that happens in college, in middle school, in high school, Like they know who these stars are going to be he's been groomed probably his entire life for this day, and why are you at you.
Speaker 1: Think about all the basketball players who were probably still also groomed, that have also made bad choices.
Speaker 2: This is a this this this choice right here is a stupid one to me, Like go smoke some weed and get caught with a bad pitstance or something like that. Like you're waving a gun maybe legal or illegal online is just stupid. It's stupid. So I'm trying to wrap my brain around him just being stupid. Maybe I want to give him a little bit more credit, And I say, this boy is just an idiot.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that's what it is. I really think that's what it is. He's just making poor choices. I don't think he's like trying to avoid some ritual oath of the NBA.
Speaker 2: I just think I'm not saying ignorance just but they do have there is guidelines, there's things that they have to do to be where they're at. It just did and I feel like maybe he might be he might be avoiding him somehow. I don't know. But anyway, John Moran, you're stupid. You're just not representing South Carolina. Properly. You need to get your life together. Where's your daddy? Somebody, somebody has to have been in this man's life up until now. Like I know, you get the money, you're above reproach. Can't nobody tell you shit. But you're losing money just waving a gun.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing. The other part about this that annoys me is that if it was a white boy just taking a random picture or a video hole and a rifle with a dead dear on the side or something like that, it'd be okay. It's because a black man in the car waving a pistol, it's seen as like super ghetto and just some nigga shit, some hood shit.
Speaker 1: Basically it is super ghetto and some nigga shit.
Speaker 3: Though, because.
Speaker 2: So he should just wave the pistol with a dead deer on the side, it'll be okay.
Speaker 1: Well we eat deer.
Speaker 2: I don't eat deer.
Speaker 3: I well I don't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't never kill a year either. He ain't killing nobody in the video in the car with the pistols, not killing nobody.
Speaker 1: Those are handguns intended to kill other humans.
Speaker 2: That's not true. It could it's just protection just because he has a handgun. Doesn't mean he's about to kill somebody.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, but that's what they're for, right.
Speaker 2: I think any weapon could be to kill anything, anybody, any animal, whatever, whatever usage you have a gun. So if so you're saying with him having a gun waving in a car, that's people can assume.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't look good.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look good. You know, it doesn't look like him and his homeboy about head out the hunt for food.
Speaker 2: Or maybe he trying to send a message to them, to them jack boys. Right, he does live in Memphis exactly, who knows, That's what I'm saying that it might be that anyway, But you already sent a message the last time.
Speaker 3: How many messages do you need to send?
Speaker 2: I wonder if this so, was it alive or was it just a post on the page, because they said it was shortly there deleted. So let's unless the person saved the live. Is this a previous video that somebody's just now posting on his page that's supposedly his friend.
Speaker 3: No, it was a recent a recent live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he he because if that was the case, he was like that video was taken before, you know, I had apologized to you all.
Speaker 3: That might have been my excuse.
Speaker 2: I would have said that if it wasn't the truth or not.
Speaker 3: But it was a live so it was in real time.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's just weird.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, this is the type of shit I'm sick of. And this is some real stupid internet news, y'all. And well, Jamie Rant is stupid internet news as well. But Sarah Jane Comrade Commery Comery, a pregnant NYC Karen is currently on video trying to steal a bike from black male from a black man. You know, you have you can rent these little bikes in the city, right, So this guy had already rented this bike. His credit card is on it, and looks like she's getting off from work and she's basically trying to steal his ride. She's screaming out for help, help, like real, Like.
Speaker 1: I hate how white women weaponize their tears against black people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they think that the police is an extension of their fucking insecurities and fears, so you know, like the police only works for them essentially. And you can see how these white guys pull up as she's with this fake ass scream and some of her some of the people I guess that also work with her, because she then takes her name tag off because she realizes she's being recorded, right, so she takes her name tag off. She starts boohoo, fake ass, no tear crying when a white guy walks up. And the part that annoys me is that he's not annoyed. But these white men they gonna do defend these bitches. And I'm gonna call these Karen's bitches because they are and they're very, very, very fucking dangerous, you know what I'm saying, Because we know when white women cry, niggas could possibly die in a real way, right, So for her to still be doing this type of shit, it has to be some type of charge for that.
Speaker 3: It should be, you know, like and then he was like.
Speaker 1: Can't you just unlink your card to yes, like, give it to her.
Speaker 2: That's a grown ass fucking woman. This is not a child. I'm not just giving and I'm not just giving a kid anything. Right, So because she has these fake tears you put and I mean she cut them on and cut them off like it was nothing.
Speaker 3: These women are dangerous.
Speaker 2: That is a skill that I have, Yo, that's a mental illness that you have.
Speaker 3: I do that. I do that with the police. I will I will cry as soon as I get pulled.
Speaker 2: Over the worst day.
Speaker 1: I will do it and it has never failed me. So I get it, But I just hate how because if you understand the history of white women's tears and black men, you wouldn't do that with the police. You know, you need to get out of a ticket, don't use it against.
Speaker 2: Other So she purposely knows that she could possibly get this person killed by shedding a few tears. She knows that people gonna come to her defense no matter what the situation is. Even a black man, you know what I'm saying, Even a black man would pull up to see what the problem is and and to help her out. I just don't feel like we, we as black women, get that type of protection because the two white guys that pulled up, they didn't give a fuck what was happening, Like, give her what she wants? Can't you just can't? You just know I can't just do shit, the black guy was trying to explain to them, So why would you even pull up? Thinking that?
Speaker 3: Can't she just go find another bike? That's not only bike in.
Speaker 2: The city, and that's what she ended up doing it. Why are you riding bike pregnant anyway? Girl? Get that's not like an African mama. Just now, just get okay.
Speaker 1: I know we only typically do three, but I got one more that I found just recently, and I just gotta share it with y'all. All right, there is a woman being called out for reportedly having two separate baby showers with two different men for the same baby. Y'all. This bitch got on the same dress for both baby showers, and it's two different beautiful cakes.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they had the same person.
Speaker 1: To make the cakes and to do the balloons, and one nigga wearing a purple shirt and the other nigga wearing a pink shirt.
Speaker 3: But it's two different baby showers. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Like, if you don't know who your baby daddy is, do you have two showers and invite both the niggas that you fuck?
Speaker 3: I feel like she's being very thoughtful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, full for sure, thot folk, absolutely very thoughtful. Her post says, like I said, two different baby showers, two different niggas, same dress, and a bitch thow out here lying. This is somebody. I guess somebody posted this, right, she want to embarrass my family. I'm embarrassed her. Beware of the whoores. I love the word whore. Okay, I love to call a bitch a whoror like, oh, just don't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is wow.
Speaker 1: That you had two baby showers like that is really wild for the same baby. And what's even more wild is that you chose to wear the same dress to both of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she need her.
Speaker 1: Get a different dress. That's like going to two different proms and wearing the same dress to both of them.
Speaker 2: But no, not not she got the same theme kind of because it's just a different colored butterfly in the back. Who Ever did the setup that this is the same person and they got paid they was like who for a way? She might have did this herself, girl, because listen, if you got that type of money that this girl. Wait wait wait on the front, you see the letters and all that's girl, this is a bit much. It's a bit much. It's a bit much.
Speaker 1: She I you know. In this picture, y'all, she's hugged up with the guy in the purple, and then she's standing beside the guy in the pink, So I think she likes the guy she want him to.
Speaker 2: Be the daddy, or the guy in the purple is the one who's showing up for real, that's probably who needs to be the daddy. But that dude in the pink is probably who she wants to be the daddy. But he don't fuck with her.
Speaker 3: How embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I mean, just be honest. You know, I know somebody who was in this situation and she told both of the guys, and they both were there when the baby was born. Shit happens, you know what I'm saying that The thing is that men cheat, men do all types of shit. They just can't get pregnant, right, so we'll never see the product of the fuck up. Right. But in this case of women, you got to be careful. You got at least smash somebody with a condom, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I say this once, and I've said it a thousand times. Use condoms, Guys, use condoms, whispery you.
Speaker 2: So much, use a conduit one of them at least, y'all. I just make me realistic, okay, I just be trying to be realistic because you know, people out here popping out pussy baby in summertime.
Speaker 3: The speaking of that.
Speaker 1: It's vacation time. It's time to go on trips. It's time to go on trips.
Speaker 2: And they're pregnant. Don't go on too many tricks with two different niggas, y'all.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk of travel when we come right back.
Speaker 2: See, y'all, we back and we want to talk about vacation.
Speaker 3: I know. So I got on my vacation dress. Put this on for you and for y'all because I want to go somewhere right when we finish.
Speaker 2: Which we want to eat someplace local.
Speaker 1: And what you got all?
Speaker 2: You got your the block is hot A Jayson.
Speaker 3: It's the hustlers.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's that time of year. Everybody's going on trips. Let me ask you this, what is your most favorite vacation that you've been on in your life?
Speaker 2: My favorite vacation spot, I would say one St. Thomas. If you haven't been to any of the Caribbean islands, you don't need a passport to go to Saint Thomas. They have very good lobster, very great beaches. It's a little expensive. It's still considered a US territoriest. You don't need a passport. But my favorite is Anguilla Shoal Bay. That's one of the best beaches. And Guilla actually has some of the best beaches in the world. Right, so you get your fresh lobster and lamb all the shit you can eat. They have a lot of good adventures you can go on. Like we went to the underground cave where we saw like the the tectonic plates. But people say they're.
Speaker 3: So you can actually see the plates.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's where Earth like if they hit, like they cause the earthquake.
Speaker 2: Like right now they're saying, like in in Africa, the shit is splitting apart. That would be because of the shift in the Earth's tectonic plates. Supposedly, so bats was in there.
Speaker 3: In the cave.
Speaker 1: Technically, you know, based on science, the Earth is going to shift and calm back together as one solid mass.
Speaker 2: Right, what do you mean just the landform if you believe in around Earth where we are one solid.
Speaker 1: There's water dividing us.
Speaker 2: So what they said, I mean the land is going to come back to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to be one solid massive land Like.
Speaker 2: Well, you got splitting and have supposedly allegedly it's splitting down the middle somewhere is there's a big ass gap gaping hole and Africa allegedly. I don't know how true it is, but yeah, I seen that. I seen it on you know, reputable websites.
Speaker 1: So you saw the tech tannic plates in this cave where they would shift. Okay, so you know you were in danger? How was that because isn't that like where earthquake happens?
Speaker 3: Oh possibly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit slip. You know what. I just saw this documentary about these white folks that went on a vacation and like one of the tourist attractions was to go to a volcano, to the top of the vall to the volcano where the erupts, and like see it, and you know, they made it sound like very like a beautiful experience in the brochure.
Speaker 3: So all these white folks went up to.
Speaker 1: This fucking volcano and the bitch erupted while they was there.
Speaker 3: Did they die?
Speaker 1: Some of them did die, some of them survive, and they like all burnt up, but some of them did survive. And I was watching the documentary like y'all dumb as fuck, and let me tell you why, because like the Earth was telling them not to come, like on the boat.
Speaker 3: The water was very, very rocky, like it was just like it's probably hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like so the waves was just pushing them back, like it was hard for them to get there.
Speaker 3: Then when they got there.
Speaker 1: The motherfucking holes and smoking something about the whole smoking would have said, you know what a naver shit bounce, you know, like, no, it's it kept on and they kept going in that bitch erupted and a lot of them die. Y'all gotta watch it. This on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I mean it's on Netflix if you want to see it. That's scary as hell.
Speaker 1: You just can't go on all these excursions just because it's you know, they're trying to make money, especially these you know, small countries. They want to make money any kind of way they can, you know, so like make it a tourist attraction. Go to the volcano. It's your dom.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm not going to a damn volcano.
Speaker 3: No me neither.
Speaker 1: That don't even sound fun of me. That's not the type of smoke I want to.
Speaker 3: Do on vacation.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So my favorite vacation I went to UH.
Speaker 1: I went with this guy. It was his thirtieth birthday. This was in my twenties. We went to We went on a cruise over Italy and we went to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and I got to eat gelatto and pretend like I was pushing the tower up, I know. And then we got we went to a vineyard and I got to stump on the grapes and we drank so much wine, Like that wine had us fucked up, like we were drinking liquor. It was just a different type of experience I remember having. Like on the way back to the boat, it was a white girl that was on the tour with us, and she was on my back like I was carrying her back to the boat. We's best friends on vacation.
Speaker 2: I always lay sound kind of slaverish to me.
Speaker 1: It wasn't you know what. Looking back in hindsight, it do sound kind of slavery, but slaverish. But it was just us having a good time. We was having fun. And then we went to Capri, Italy. That's the most beautiful place that I've ever.
Speaker 2: Been, and I haven't been in Europe yet. I want to go though.
Speaker 1: We walked the cobblestone streets and we had lunch on the side of like a cliff. You could see all the water. It was just so so beautiful, such a beautiful place. And I think we like we took some drugs. I can't remember what it was.
Speaker 3: And you know what it was then, I don't remember what it was X and it was like a top. It was like a topless beach.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 1: I really don't. It was like a top. I just remember feeling so happy. So I don't know that's a good drug. So and it was a topless beach and he was like, you're not gonna take your top off and I was like, no, my titties little, I don't want to do it. And he was like, what, don't worry about them titties.
Speaker 3: Look at these titties. And then I looked over.
Speaker 1: It was like some titties dragging behind a lady in the sand. And then one lady had her titty throwed up over her like it was really a lady laying down under an umbrella close by, and both of her titties was like in her armpits, like just.
Speaker 3: Hanging behind her.
Speaker 1: And I was like, you know what, I'm gonna pull my titties out. So I was just like frolicking all over the beach with my little titties.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I haven't done, Like, I haven't went to like be naked on the beach. I want the sun to cover my whole body. I haven't done that yet. Yeah, you know, like Heatonism, Jamaica Heathenism, heatingism, bitch, So what was the PhDs be going out there to get fucked?
Speaker 1: So, y'all, yesterday me and AJ were on the phone and we were talking about what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I was something came online. I was thinking about, like, what's the thought process when you get a train ran on you? I saw a postal Instagram and the girl was a podcast obviously, right, So she was there with her boyfriend and she was like ninety percent women get I already had a train ran on them. And I'm like, who are you and who the fuck do you hang with? Because know me and my friends have not right, was like, well, I know a couple I got.
Speaker 3: I do have a friend.
Speaker 1: I have two that I know that actually had that admit, because I'm sure there's a lot of women who have had them that don't admit.
Speaker 3: You think so a lot I'm sure like not never young.
Speaker 2: High school people had trains ran on them. You know, what was your thought process of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that don't sound fun to me. That sounds like a lot of work. I don't want to do that. But I do have one of my friends, she's a PhD, very smart, very you know, wealthy, and she's like, yeah, I'm going to Jamaica to get fucked by two guys at once.
Speaker 3: And that sounds like that's a vacation.
Speaker 2: And I was like, does she have a PhD?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she actually does. Yeah she does.
Speaker 2: All of PhDs go out of town to do the whole ship, like they have these little yachd parties all us. These are the bitches that was that freaknek that are concerned about this footage coming out now, like just the lineage of the most right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that was her. She's into that. That's a vacation.
Speaker 2: To her, that might be a prerequisite for a PhD. Who knows, you gotta.
Speaker 3: Have a trade ran on you. We are not PhD shaming or willing to right.
Speaker 1: So I I found this list on world nomads dot com and it has six amazing destinations for black travelers and it says there's no doubt that black travelers have a unique perspective on what can potentially what we can potentially experience due to colonialism and racism, But we also have a unique perspective to share after visiting a destination. That's why green Book Global exists to inspire black travelers to see the world, but to also share in sits through a lens that is not typically captured. So if you're looking for an unforgettable travel experience as a black traveler or an ally to the black travel community, be sure to check out these destinations. You won't be disappointed. So it starts with South America and it's Mediane, Columbia, and it has a score of four point nine out of five for traveling while black. So I had some friends that went to Median and on their story, this shit looks lit like their trip looks so fun. I think, what's who is like really prominent for Colone being like drug cartel thing, Like they got a whole drug cartel museum out that bitch that you can go like snort some coke out there and then going, I'm joking, but there is a museum. There is a museum that you go to And then they did like Colombia sky diving.
Speaker 3: You said, not Columbia, right where Mediine Columbia? Yeah, yeah, I Medane, I might, I might, Yeah you would.
Speaker 1: Escabar, Yeah, that's it. They have like a whole museum situation for him, and that looked like fun. And they did like some sky diving, which I wouldn't do, and like all kind of dope ass ship for the Caribbean. The Caribbean.
Speaker 3: They had Barbados on the list.
Speaker 2: That's my place. I want to live in Barbados. I just need like a beach old some Barbados. It's expensive though, y'all know. Rihanna's from Barbados and she was like the Savior of Barbados.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I'm sure she's probably the biggest thing that ever came out.
Speaker 2: Because they got ready to queen like they they're independent now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they got a four point six out of five and it's probably like four and sikes based on the price.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Then after Columbia, there's for Europe, there's Florence, Italy and they had a four point five, no, a four point eight out of five score, so that was good. And then next is the Philippines in Asia. Uh, and they said Bali came right behind the Philippines, so you know, if you're black, go visit both because they're not too far from each other. And uh, the Philippines had a four point eight.
Speaker 3: Score out of five. Then is what is this? You said?
Speaker 1: That word is Oceania.
Speaker 2: Oceania. Yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 1: Even I don't remember that from school. Oceania.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it means. Maybe it's I don't know, but they're saying Australia.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Sydney, Australia, and they had a four point three out of five. And I think that is a four point three for black people because they have all them fucking animals and insects out that bitch. I'm scared to go to Australia.
Speaker 2: I want to go. I want to pass some cag You know. Kangaro's a square with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beach on that. It's just the muscular you talk about.
Speaker 1: You kangaroo come back with pun the okay the dog in the.
Speaker 2: Video beasting out record.
Speaker 3: Look like they just got out of jail. I'm not playing with them. Some of them in kangaroo prison. Over there, a kangaroo prison.
Speaker 2: Those kangaroos be having girls.
Speaker 1: They chest to be big, like, so you what you think they're they're pumping iron girls up.
Speaker 3: To Australia.
Speaker 1: That's one place that I'm I'm scared to go, but I always think about what is it? Pe P Sherman for twenty three Waller b Way, Sydney. Yeah, you know that, you know that if you know, you know.
Speaker 3: Where does that come from?
Speaker 1: It comes from? Uh with Dorry, Dorry and finding Nemo. P. Sherman, four weeks four twenty, Wallaby Waye, Sydney. I think it's four twenty, which you mean they probably out there smoking.
Speaker 3: No, that was a good movie, girl, you missed out, all right.
Speaker 1: So then the next one is Zanzibar, Tanzania and Africa. I want to go to Tanzania and it has a five out of five scotta be a trip I take this year, so it has the highest rating on this top six place. And I would love to go to Africa. I've always been invited to Nigeria, but I'd be scared to go because I couldn't get the yellow fever vaccination. Yeah, and people be like, don't worry about it, just go you ain't gonna get nothing. And then somebody else will be like, girl, I had a friend died from.
Speaker 2: Me too, Like I've had people tell me that because you know, I'm definitely not with no damn jabs of any sort. And I do know people who go to Africa often who aren't who's gonna be taking the you know, they just they just get it the African doctor over here to finagle some shit. But you know, after the pandemic, I'm like, damn, will I ever make it to a now, like because now you already had to get all these other shots vaccinations to go over there. Now they're probably gonna add COVID to the list, right, And I'm definitely not doing that. Ship So one.
Speaker 3: Place, So did you see that?
Speaker 1: I followed this group called Black and Bali and it's on Instagram. Y'all should follow them, and they just show all these black people thriving and living and traveling to Bali and the things you can do, Yeah, the things you can do, and it looks like a lit situation and it looks affordable.
Speaker 3: What who went? Who went to Bali for a month? Henson Taraji went to Bali.
Speaker 2: He was hanging out with Russell Wilson, Bar Simpson, Barr Simpson out there.
Speaker 3: Shut up the bit.
Speaker 2: I need to take some astra ganda something. My brain be drawn blank sometimes. Yes she was with Russell Simmons line.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something.
Speaker 1: That seemed dope. If I could go to Bali and do yoga with Russell Simmons, that's like a bucket list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bali is definitely on one of my lists of places to go. The only thing is the fuck the flight is like twenty four hours, and that is the most expensive part of your trip is the flight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what you end up paying a lot for, is to flight.
Speaker 2: Flights be like fourteen and listen, I've only been one other continent and that's China, and I flew in a coach seat in twenty fifteen or sixteen fifteen to China. I will never go out the country and coach again and coach again. Like you if you can't get a business class or first class, like save your money up for that trip. That shit is held a uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Flying Hey, you man, just go listen.
Speaker 1: I'd have been all over listen, I mean cramped up like a drink and I'm going to sleep.
Speaker 2: All I had was like in my carry on was talanov PM and like talanaw sleepy time and shit like it's like every time I woke up, I took another pill war go back to see and the lady sitting next to me, she just kept waking me up to eat this nasty ass food. I'm like, no, like stop touching me, like I'm good, I'm not eating. But I never ate until I got to China.
Speaker 3: How was the food in China delicious? Right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So or maybe it's different. I went to Carrea, I went to Korea.
Speaker 1: That's different, baby, that food out there was busting them is eate it?
Speaker 2: But those are different peoples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, that's why. I just I enjoyed Chinese food too, though, But Chinese food and Chinese America Chinese.
Speaker 2: Is not the same. And it stinks over there as well. It doesn't smell nice in China. I don't have love food though.
Speaker 1: I went to Soul, Korea, and I was on Bussan beach and I had like earth so this was weird to me. They was on the beach with us, but they had all like I seen a nigga get in the ocean with a Tommy He'll figure button up.
Speaker 3: Shirt like, why is in jeans?
Speaker 1: Why don't y'all have on Nobody had on real bathing suits. The Asian like the Korean people, they were in the water, but they had on regular clothes. And I was out there in a little bathing people was coming up like can I get a picture with you? Because they don't see black people right, especially in a bathing suit.
Speaker 3: With all these as I wanted Gang Zhao.
Speaker 2: I arrived at the train station and the first Asian I saw was and I'm like, yes, that's me.
Speaker 1: I loved Korea. I felt like there were like ahead of us when it came to technology at that time, Like all the stuff that they had, we got it like two years later. In America. It was a while, but I enjoyed myself out there, and the food was fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 3: It was, oh, what's your list?
Speaker 2: Okay. So at the beginning of the year, I wanted to take a trip, which hasn't happened, you know, but be in June my birthday's next month.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I might.
Speaker 2: I wanted to take a trip somewhere where I can stay for a whole month. So I started doing research to see where was where it was affordable for me to go and live for a whole month, you know, in another country somewhere. So Bali, that's on your list of safest, one of the safest places for black people to travel to, our best places. So Bali is very inexpensive. Bali Thailand, like the flight is going to be the most expensive thing, Like I said, maybe fourteen hundred on up if you want to get a business class the first class seat. But you're stay there. I actually had a friend told me he spent five hundred dollars in Bali. That's food and where he's I don't know where the hell that wassm tripping. That was actually Hondora's I'm tripping. But yeah, Bali, like you can get rent like a condor or something like that for like five to eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: For the whole month, for the month. Damn that's good.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Tanzania is on my list as well. It's inexpensive, very nice, best beaches all that. Guess shit, Thailand.
Speaker 1: If I go to Thailand, I'm coming back with some titties. I ain't gonna lie. I'm getting I might.
Speaker 2: Take a month off and come back snatched some city.
Speaker 3: This this R and P s.
Speaker 2: Right here gone, my niggas.
Speaker 3: That's out of here.
Speaker 2: Lima, Peru, Columbia.
Speaker 1: I want to I want to go to Columbia. Kuchi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people buy Cuchi in Columbia.
Speaker 1: I'm sure pretty good all over these places. Let me tell you. When I went to Dubai, we went to the pool. We met these Asian guys and they were like, come out with us tonight. So we went out with them, and they had some holes with them, right, they had two holes, And we went to this karaoke spy right, and it was like this big ass karaoke situation, like like something you never seen before. Like the stage was like Beyonce about to come out and.
Speaker 3: Performed like in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I've never seen karaoke spots like this in Vegas.
Speaker 3: It's like like you had your own residency.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you were you about to perform like for real like that. So there is this karaoke ship and they ordered all the food on the menu, was just tasting everything, and the hose was just very kind.
Speaker 3: It was so nice, and I had a very kind yes they were.
Speaker 1: I had on high heels and I remember like my feet were starting to hurt. Real bad. And she was like, you want my shoes, and she had on some slides and I was like, hell, yeah, I want your shoes, bitch. So I put her shoes on and I was like, well, you want to put mine on? And she was like no, no, it's okay. The bitch walked barefoot for the rest of the night while I walked in her shoes.
Speaker 3: Best hole I ever seen in my life.
Speaker 2: You don't walk I wow shoes.
Speaker 1: I have walked in the whole shoe had and would do it again. My feet was hurting so bad.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe it's because you paid her to walk into shoes.
Speaker 3: I didn't pay her. Shit.
Speaker 2: Well, she was compensated.
Speaker 1: She was compensated for the night. Yeah, but I didn't know that was part. If I was old, that wouldn't be part of the service.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: It was an ongoing argument in my last relationship because I said, if I ever.
Speaker 3: Go to India, I'm gonna get a massage.
Speaker 2: You can get that here in the state, NA like over there, it's different though it's the same ship.
Speaker 3: You had one before the States. What. No, I never had a y massage, but I've had like finger popped. I had one of those erotic, not finger popped like they really it's.
Speaker 2: Like really a technique, you know what I'm saying, because you know, the female orgasm is just not just the no, that's the thing. Like you got finger popped in the States, I did not. They focused on your labia more so.
Speaker 1: They just rub lips.
Speaker 2: Yes, how much is that rubbing your clip rubb?
Speaker 3: Yes, like you're gonna have an orgasm.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point, right, And I'm a manifest while I'm doing it. I heard it was different from the ship you about to get in America.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's only because they American. That's the only difference. If somebody's thinking, they figure your kootie is the.
Speaker 2: Same thing, Listen, if you do a professional Yoni massages, could you please email us at contact that talka dot com. Thank you, a J.
Speaker 3: I don't want to, I don't even want fond.
Speaker 2: Look, I told this nigga I wanted a Yonie massage. She started sending me something random. Nigga living in Vegas popping fingering Kouchie.
Speaker 3: In his apartment.
Speaker 2: I don't need you to assist me to find somebody to do this thing. But I just said, if I go out the country. It's something I would like to do.
Speaker 3: What's the difference?
Speaker 1: You ain't got to go out and I know somebody right now? I come and play with that.
Speaker 3: For free?
Speaker 2: No, nigga, I want to pay for it. Okay, I want to. I want to pay for it.
Speaker 3: How much you pay?
Speaker 2: Hopefully is no more than fifteen to twenty dollars at least giving a forty God, damn, I would tip extra. Man would start priced off for Faga pop to be twenty.
Speaker 1: You must be negotiating Indonesia.
Speaker 3: Would you let a lady give you a massagy?
Speaker 2: No, it gotta be a guy.
Speaker 1: If it's not about the sexual experience, what difference do it me?
Speaker 3: I still don't want well, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So my gonic colleges, I always look for women. But that's different though, Like if I would be coming, I still want to come for a man. Sorry, No, I don't know you all purpose, bitch, all purpose.
Speaker 3: Fly my god to colleges rising.
Speaker 2: That's you.
Speaker 1: Listen, my gonocologists. I don't like my God of colleges to be a man either. That's weird.
Speaker 3: My colleges is an old black lady with a beer, and that's how I prefer sure, she's a black lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the older, older black woman. You know how we'd be growing facial here when.
Speaker 3: We get be plucking mine in the sunlight in the car.
Speaker 1: I got one little one that's coming right here. But already, no, I'm gonna have a go to My grandma had one.
Speaker 2: It's all good. Yeah, I purposely look for women gonic colleges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get not get off all right? All right?
Speaker 2: Oh and hold on. The last place on my list that was inexpensive, but a very nice place to visit, Costa Rica?
Speaker 1: Costa Rica? Where is it in South America? South America? So you said Peru?
Speaker 2: And South America has some really nice you know, and you know the people there are black people for the most part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hispanic black.
Speaker 1: I don't think they would consider themselves black people.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't consider myself black people, but that's the best way to describe the person's description.
Speaker 1: Would you consider yourself?
Speaker 2: I'm an Indian, like a Native American Indian. An Indian just means indigenous to the land from here.
Speaker 3: Dumbbitch, so dull.
Speaker 1: Because we've all been a dumb bitch at least once or twice. We don't have a dumb bitch story A dumb bitch story this week?
Speaker 3: Do you have a dumb bitch experience from a vacation?
Speaker 2: Dumb bitch experience on vacation. I don't really be wilding out like that on vacation.
Speaker 1: You gotta be.
Speaker 2: You want to make it home. You don't want to nigga leave you nowhere? Well kind of you know this one. This is like, this is like the end of my relationship Saint Thomas. Bitch. Could y'all imagine like somebody simultaneously being in love with you, but then also like post uh, this actually happens after the vacation, but it happened on it. So I finally let you record us having sex for your birthday and somehow this image ends up on your Instagram story.
Speaker 1: Of y'all having sex.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, that's wow. That's the worst shit that ever happened to me on vacation.
Speaker 1: That what didn't happen on vacation. It is just from your from That is why for him to post that, especially posted on only fans.
Speaker 3: At least get us paid for.
Speaker 2: This kid freeze fuck on Instagram.
Speaker 3: So that happened, all right? So this is a dumb I guess.
Speaker 2: This is my dumb bitch story, bitch, because I'm like, that's he was the dam bit. It took me a year to leave that nigga.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's where that's where the dumb bitch energy comes in.
Speaker 2: At not really a year. That kind of was like it like within that year. It wasn't a whole year. So within that year the ship was winding down.
Speaker 1: I guess this is kind of like my dumbest story. It's not really, but it is, all right. So this was I was in Dubai with that same guy and we met some I met a girl in the bathroom and she was like, you're so pretty. I was like, I like your nails. And then we were like, we're best friends. So we left the bathroom together.
Speaker 2: And then you too fucking friendly.
Speaker 1: And then they came over to our table and then we partied with them all night, and then we didn't want the party to be over, so we went to their hotel room and we couldn't them. I know, y'all wanted to hear something nasty happen, but it didn't. We all right, So let me just tell y'all about these people real quick. They were from Australia.
Speaker 3: No, they were. They looked like Middle Eastern or something like.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I don't know what they're what.
Speaker 3: They were Aborigines.
Speaker 1: And but they were of different religions and they had been like dealing with each other since they were loving each other since they were kids, but because of their religion, they could not be together. So they were both married to other people and they would meet in a different place in the world every year so they could spend time together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was dope.
Speaker 3: So and I used to all get it like it's drunk, Like if.
Speaker 1: Y'all love each other, y'all should just be together like this real drunken ghetto. So we were in their hotel room and she I told her I loved her fingernail polish, and she was like, oh, I can polish your nails.
Speaker 3: I got to polish here.
Speaker 1: So I let her put this neon orange fingernail polish on my hands in the hotel.
Speaker 3: Room and I was like, oh, look good.
Speaker 1: I woke up the next morning it looked like a three year old had polished my fingernails. But it was all over my hands, all over the place, and I had to walk around like that the next day.
Speaker 2: Because little drunk lady, polish your shit drunk as fuck.
Speaker 1: I was walking around like hiding my hands all day the next day, So I guess that was my dumbit story for travel.
Speaker 3: Travel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, y'all. Summer is here if you don't got to stop a body fuck it. Okay, I be getting niggas in my whole life of this body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give them whatever body you got. Don't let that discourage you about going somewhere.
Speaker 2: We having fun this summer, y'all. We want to hear about yall trips. Hit us up, let us know where you're going at. If you enjoyed this episode, please tune in every Thursday on the iHeartRadio app or wherever the fuck you get your podcasts at. This your co host, AJ Holiday two point oh. Follow me on Instagram. It's AJ Holiday two point oh. Also follow We talk.
Speaker 3: Back all right, y'all. It's me Tam Bam.
Speaker 1: I love y'all. Follow me on Instagram at official Tan Bam.
Speaker 3: Y'all, remember speak now and never hold your peace.
Speaker 1: Dec