Speaker 1: We like to welcome every one to another episode of the Gangster Chronicles podcast and I am over there's big Steel. Yeah. Well eight man were about to close out this year. Bro twenty twenty three seemed like it went fast than the Mother Forucker Dog.
Speaker 2: Oh definitely, it definitely went.
Speaker 3: Uh, it definitely went went a little speedy from you know, from from the mishaps and what we had to get into and ship, you know, as far as uh.
Speaker 2: Changing up the program.
Speaker 3: But uh, you know, thank god that we was able to you know, continue the successful run and uh, you know a lot of people saying, you know, they.
Speaker 2: They ended up.
Speaker 3: You know, we probably had a lot of naysayers in the beginning, you know, uh, but it seems like we picked up a lot of you know, future fans and a lot of people who appreciate the show.
Speaker 1: So you know, oh for sure, man, well everything says man that people like, I guess they like what we'd be a little bit more man. They said, it seemed like a little bit more down to earth and everything. I'm glad no knock against the other cat man, you know, no knock, but you know the program that to switch up a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, we don't mean that in any kind of disrespectful way.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh some you know, uh sometimes changes is warranted, you know. So I'm just.
Speaker 3: Glad that, like I said, that we were able to keep fans and gather some new fans and you know, make make the people over at you know, Black Effect and whoever's behind the Turning appreciate you know, the Gangster Chronicles and where we you know, where we look like we're headed in the future.
Speaker 1: So yeah, for sure, man. You know, one of the things that's funnier man is Charlomagne that hit me up the other day. Man, it was like, man, you know you'all leveling up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all doing real well. And it's just like I'm looking forward to the future, man, Like you know, this last episode man in twenty twenty three, Man, and I just feel like we just real fortunate. I was really into like a good mood that they were just thinking about everything and just thinking about the stuff that we got coming up on. How we just go take everything to the next level. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's what.
Speaker 3: You know, we got to continue with, you know, great guest and good content. I must say that we try to stay away from a lot of foolishness that was going on on. You know, it's a lot of podcasts out here, man. Let's just you know, it's the like they used to say, you know, we had the dope game, and and then rap became the new dope game. And now seems like, you know, podcasting is the new rap or whatever. So you got a lot of shit out here to choose from. And uh, like I said, you know, every everybody's show. You know, like I said, I'm not gonna comment on anybody's show, but we we just try to stay away from a lot of the bullshit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I get that. Uh.
Speaker 3: You know, some people have mastered the game of content and exposure, and you know that's what helps their monetary status or whatever. But you know, sometimes you just got to keep it real for the people and not try to fall victim to.
Speaker 2: The gimmicky shit. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's real for real man. You know, I just feel real fortunate, man, because this ain't an easy thing to get into. I get a lot of people that hit me up every day. Man. That kind of won't everybody looking for the plug? You feel what I'm saying. If it's a such thing as a podcast plug, you know, I just tell them, man, hey, go get you a recorder. Man, go get you a microphone and go to your room and start speaking what's on your mind or whatever. It ain't really no hook up to this shit. You know. It's like, you know, the people kind of determine that. You know. I guess if they like your content, somebody gonna give you.
Speaker 3: Some money exactly. I mean, I guess. You know, some some people believe that the model to the podcasting game is the best seer and the more content you can, you know, stir up, then you know that's better for you know, the pockets and shit.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, for real, man, I never thought though, man. And you know what's crazy. As I told Glasses this a long time ago, when we first started this, I kind of foresaw all of this, man, because whenever niggas get involved in something, dog, it just gets super messy. I ain't talking about black people, I'm talking about niggas, right. You know, whenever niggas get involved in something and they think it's a bag there, it's almost like they would do anything possible bro to try to just to try to just shake shit up, you know, exactly to try to get shake shit up. You know, if niggas tell them lies you know, which we don't talk about before from line to trying to expose somebody, that's just you know, it just runs the gamut, man, I believe.
Speaker 3: But you know that's what That's one thing that we kind of pride ourselves on, not get into the lies and the content and trying to just do what everybody else do. You know, got to have some kind of originality to your ship, you feel.
Speaker 1: Me, Yeah, they tell the truth. He when you first start getting into the podcast shit, when I hit you up about doing it, was you worried about trying to do some messy shit?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I never you know, I knew that podcasting was you know, getting off the block. And uh, you know when you had these certain podcasts, you know, because it's a lot of big it's some big time podcasting motherfuckers out there. You know, some people, you know, some shows were just on the up and up, you know, when you're dealing with shit like sports and and entertaining or whatever. But then there was a lot of shows that you know, led to controversy and putting yourself in the middle of shit. So I just I just worried, or I didn't worry, but I just wondered, you know, what the direction was gonna be. And you know, because you know how motherfuckers are in the streets and shit, and you know, you say the wrong thing about a motherfucker, motherfuckers get upset or whatever. So I was just really, you know, just trying to follow the guidelines and trying to be a good motherfucking podcast, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's really what I think, you know, we focus on. Man, it's trying to because we got like some major changes coming to the show next year, and I just think it's being lazy, man, you know, to go out and just try to dis motherfuckers and try to just because you know, I think, I mean, you both know a lot of secrets about motherfuckers, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh definitely.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm like I said, you know, you know you done been around enough motherfuckers, so have I. And you know there's private shit that you probably know about certain motherfuckers that you know you don't feel like.
Speaker 2: You got to be that motherfucking person. Man.
Speaker 3: I'm never one of those blackmail type of motherfuckers you get me or or want to use a motherfucker for my financial gain. I've never been in that position because I always believed in karma. And you know, when you intentionally do bad shit, man, shit just gonna happen. So and then, like you said, we've been through this walks of life, when we've been through all kinds of shit and where we come from, and you know, just to be able to be where we at today as far as coming from the streets and coming from poverty and the ghettos and being involved in drugs and gangs and shit, to be able to stand today.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It kind of shows you that being a humble motherfucking not being messy will take you far.
Speaker 1: You give me, yeah for real. You know what, man, It's like you know, you look at everything man that's going on now, Like you got Kanye, he chooses to go on his rents and you know he talks about the Jewish community whatever. You know, despite the repercussions. Man, it's just like we lived in a time man, to where people to do anything.
Speaker 3: Man, I meant relevant, to stay relevant. I mean, that's that's the key today. You know, do some crazy outland the ship to stay relevant, you know. So, like like I said again, you know the you know on ending this year. Uh, some people are afraid to be normal because, you know, today it's the world of being famous and being content savvy and being internet famous, show whatever it is. So, you know, people have problems with being normal and shit. And I think that's where we play a part at because we try to be normal motherfuckers to the public and to the people who listen. We try to be grounded motherfuckers and not just be these hypothetical characters and shit just to try to make a dollar, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Man, you know what, Man, it's like I look at all the stuff, you know, us being content creator so to speak, if they call it, I'm make it my business to kind of know everything that's going on, man, whether we decide to report on it or discuss it on the show or not. Man, And I look at all the shit that just be going on, and I just be like, man, it's a lot of shit going It's a lot, you know what I mean to where if you ain't careful, dog you a fuck around and miss the real news. And I wonder sometimes, man, it's so much shit going on in the world now that we need to be talking about. Dog that you kind of just get stuck in the motherfucking Manusha the bullshit right like that? Did you're here with the The lady from Israel said, man, what was the biggest threat to Israel right now?
Speaker 3: On something about the black people or US or some ship order hip hop or whatever.
Speaker 2: They said, what was the Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said, I'm trying to find it right now, but she's pretty much said the biggest threat to security is the black man. And I said, whoa, with all the shit that's going on over there, we're the biggest threat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean shit, But they always.
Speaker 3: Want to put us in that category, to say that we are the threat because you know, we're the most intelligent, the most skillful, you know, uh, the most physical.
Speaker 2: Uh, So we are the threat, you get me. We are.
Speaker 3: We're always looked up as the threat, you know, from the days where we was walking around with bandanas in our pocket, to political leaders and niggas who's taking a stand and trying to improve their communities and themselves from coming from that walk. So you know, we've we're we've always been considered the threat, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's way over there, bro, she must know something we don't know. Yeah, but you know, whether that was just kind of crazy? Man?
Speaker 4: It was just.
Speaker 3: Do you know that people who seem intelligent and smart, they some they say some of the stupidest ships some done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, And this is a lady of importance. I'm trying to find her name right now. But she straight up seeing the dog. At first, I thought it was a rumor. And I'm careful about talking about stuff until, like, you know, validate, until I can validated, because I don't want to be out here, never ever spread the fake narrative.
Speaker 2: You know, right.
Speaker 1: And she said that black people are the biggest threat or the biggest threat. I wonder if she's talking about hip hop?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 3: I mean shit from the way they say hip hop is today. I mean, just look at the you know, we put out some we put out some we put out some harsh material in my day. You get me. But I don't know, man, if you take that look at where hip hop started and where it's at today. You know, when you go from you know, people like you know, Grand Matched to Flash and public Endemy, you know, to an ice cube to an MC eight being informative to you know, Rolling Stone said Ski was the best song of the year.
Speaker 1: You know what, Bill Broke, I don't know about it being a best song, but I can't front that motherfucker. Was Jim.
Speaker 3: Always about. It's just something about the underdog. You know, We've always rooted for the underdog. And you know, in that case, you know, somebody like Sexy Red, who was probably considered the underdog when you think about you know, hip hop artists and you know, especially on the female tip, you know you're looking at you know, the Nicki Minaja's and Cardi B's and Megan the Stallions and whatever whatever, or even go back to the days of the Yo Yo's and lights and rages and salt and peppers and whatever. You know, she was probably considered a underdog with this rap shit. And then you know, unfortunately, we we root for the underdog, and you know, there's a lot of people in these like I said, in these inner cities who don't get the shot and who don't get the opportunities. So you know, to be looked at as an underdog in the rap scene, you know, like myself, and then to be able to exploit this ship for what it is, because like I said, it's a gang of regular motherfuckers out there. Ain't a gang of motherfuckers pulling up and you know Bentley's and Rose Royces and yachts and shit, there's still some regular people, you know, living in poverty and living in these communities. So that's who that's who roots for you know, that's who roots for them type of artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I'm gonna pull it up real quickly.
Speaker 5: At the contexts to what you're hearing. You're listening to Judas Varnish. Please, family, my name is Niki Diller, thanking so much for tweening into African Aspern's channel. Make sure you give us a big thumbs up, thumbs up and share the broadcast.
Speaker 4: Thank you so very much. Now you to take a look at this very brief clip of and It's Railing Console official making what appears to be some very disturbing, dangerous and damaging statements about black American youth in particular. I found this clip very important to discuss at this time.
Speaker 5: Because there's so much happening in our world and we are supposed to have a very strong and democratic alliance with it's real, so it's to hear these comments. Watch this, it's.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So just to give a little bit of context to the context to what you're hearing.
Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 5: Judas ny Sure, and it's really console general.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know what she said was very dangerous because she just generalized everyone, right, you know, not the young black students that are going to you know, colleagues to become doctors, lawyers and whatnot. She just said that we are the biggest threat to them.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: But I I wonder why, you know, like I said, everybody says whatever. But I want is what is her thinking of What is leading her to believe those you know, what is leading her to want to make those statements?
Speaker 2: You know latantly.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm trying to sign I'm trying to find her. Her name is Judith Sure and you know she's the retired is really diplomatic, you know, who is the consul to Atlantic Georgia from twenty fifteen to twenty nineteen.
Speaker 5: And I'm just wondering.
Speaker 1: What made her say that. You feel what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, they always think, like I said, everybody wants to push their own agenda when it comes to politics and politicians, everybody has an agenda that they want to push that they believe will make everything better or will change the fate of the situation.
Speaker 2: But you know.
Speaker 3: That that's the that's the reason, that's that's just the reason why people have these opinions because you can shit, you can say whatever the fuck you want to to a certain extent.
Speaker 2: Now does that work vice versa?
Speaker 3: Not necessarily, you get me, Because we have to walk on a very thin line about what we say about certain groups and certain you know, certain walks of life. We have to tread very thinly about what we say. But it never goes to like they say, to shoot on the other foot, It don't. It never works, It never works like that, especially when some people believe they're in positions of power, you get me. It's only right for them to only push their own agenda sometimes. So you got to be smart enough. And then some people got to be smart enough not to let certain bullshit anger them, because I mean basically that that's what it's for. It's to anger you as a black person or a motherfucker that they're trying to that she's trying to uh that she's trying to be little. And then it's just to turn around to make you do something dumb, so they can turn around and say, see what did we tell you?
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna tell you something. It doesn't her words, don't anger me or elictit really any kind of response, because I think they're just all rooted in racism and ignorance. Right, It's rooted in racism and ignorance, because you know that. The thing is, we do have some young black men to cut up, but we also have some young black men, some young black kids who are very creative man and really contribute a lot, a lot of positive stuff in society. Right, So you have you have both signs, just like we have some young white dude who are dangerous zell you know, who run up in black churches and kill people who walk in places where you know, send my automatic machine guns.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: So am I supposed to say now that every young white male is dangerous? No, because that would be a lot that that would be That would be bad information, exactly. You feel what I'm saying. So you do have some You do have some young brothers out there who kind of lost, but that's pretty much all that that runs the spectrum. Man, You got some you got some white kids to cut up. Sometimes you got some Black kids to cut up. Sometimes you got some Asian kids to cut up. But I can't go out there and start generalizing people because when you start generalizing things, that's when it becomes dangerous. Exactly, That's when it becomes dangerous. And it's like, you know, it's almost like somebody's saying that every rapper is a thug. Some of the most profound conversations I've ever been with rappers who are to meet our modern day philosophers.
Speaker 3: I mean we I mean, uh, some dudes are intelligent when they speak. Like I said, I've always made it a purpose when you opening your mouth that you know, especially when people are asking you questions or you're doing interviews, that you you should be a little articulate to knowing what you're speaking about, just not be some kind of illiterate motherfucker to where they already think we are. So I think it kind of shocks motherfuckers too, you know, to know that we are, you know, as intelligent, you know, because we can come up with songs and create music, and niggas create fashion, and you know, we got athletes who who Hall of Famer and you know poets and you know black people. We are a presence to be fucked with. You get me, regardless of what people think of us. And shit, you know, everybody has made a wrong turn every now and then, but we can be very successful in our endeavors in what we do as a people. You feel me, We're all not just illiterate niggas standing on the corner selling dug claiming colors and waving bandamas like they think. You know, even going through that situation, it meant more than what people thought it was.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you know. Now you think about this. She stated her opinion around the world about what she felt the biggest threat was. Right if we were to go on this podcast and say, okay, if we were the on this podcast and say something about the Jewish community or hell would break loose.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I already said, like I said, uh, you are we are expected to we are expected to respect, you know, certain things. I mean, it's you know, I don't know if you want to put it the American Code or whatever, of what can be spoken on and what can't. You know, freedom of speech draws a thin line when it comes to your opinion of you know certain people or whatever whatever, not just saying that you're gonna go out and do some shit. But you know, if you want to voice your opinion about how you think, then you know it should be accepted. But a lot of it isn't. And you know, you can see evidence to that with a lot of people being you know, a lot of people being put in two difficult situations behind saying certain things.
Speaker 1: You get me, Yeah, it can get man, it can get kind of bad. And again, everybody to me has a right to have an opinion. And I don't think that we should necessarily all the time getting the uproar about somebody's opinion, bro, because that's just what it is, right exactly, because just like and this is what I tell people whenever you start talking about censorship and tell them trying to tell people how to think. Yeah, you can disagree with someone that you can have a debate with them, right, But the moment you start telling people what they can and can't say, man, that's when you start getting people telling you that you can't go to church no more. That's when you start that's when you get people start telling you that with religion to practice right and all of those should be very personal to me. Even the dude that may not even the guy in the klan, has a right to free.
Speaker 2: Speech exactly what we might not like what a motherfucker say, but.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They they used it to the best of their ability. Free speech, you give me, but it's a different time nowadays. You give me then then back then you know, right now it's you know, it's kind of harmful they consider to to step on those thin lines.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 3: That's why we always walk in the thin line when we're not trying to cross, because you know, we don't want any difficulties with what we trying to go as far as who we are, as far as against the chronicles and our people and who we represent. You know, like again, a thin line of what you can and can't say. And you know we always warn, We always warn the guest of you know where where we not trying to take it. But it's okay for you to have your opinion. Shit, if that's what you want to do, that's what you want to do. But you know, sometimes you got to follow certain shit or motherfuckers and make life difficult for you, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: And you got to be real careful man, I think, man, the biggest problem with us nowadays is a people, man, is that we we reacted things on an emotional level.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we tend to react to things on an emotional level versus coming at something with an academic level and trying to just really just hear what somebody is saying. Right, you know, because you don't have to react to everything on an emotional level, because when you act stuff on an emotional level, you come across as angry. You're not really go to state your point, You're not. You probably go you probably go kind of validate the argument, right, you know what I'm saying. If you come up, fuck you. You know you bits you said this about you feel what I'm saying. I don't know if she necessarily was coming at a racial angle versus her not understanding us as a people. Why on why most black people feel the way they do towards the Jewish community. I'll be real with you. I got some very good Jewish friends. I have some Jewish people who have done a lot of stuff in my life, you know, impacted my life in a positive way. I've never met a bad Jewish person, so to speak. But that don't mean that they're not out there. I mean.
Speaker 3: You can probably say that about all walks of life, right, I mean, nobody is necessarily good, right, And there's a bad apple in all these motherfucking barrels, right, whether you got a dark red apple or green apple or you know whatever, it's always a bad apple. So you know, I'm pretty sure there's some bad Jewish motherfuckers, and there's some just like it's some bad niggas, and you know, it's some bad white people, and it's some bad Asians and shit.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I'm gonna tell you. Ay, And this is me being real, And I love black people. I love my people. Dude, I'm black. How can I hate that for which I am? You feel what I mean? My mama's a black woman, my daddy's a black man. But every almost and I'll be honest with you, man, in the Ohiowaii encounter racism, right. You know, it's a lot of racist motherfuckers in the state of Ohio, right. Right. It's the Midwest, right, you know, it's the Midwest. It's the it's the closest thing to the South, to the Antebellum South. When it comes to racism. And people just have your opinions about black people and just experiencing certain things. You know. I can remember a time of my life to where with certain restaurants you couldn't go into even though we were you know, even though we were way past that period. Now. I don't know how much someone in Los Angeles may have experienced that in the like late seventies, but there were still spots like that in Ohio to where you know, if you went in there, you was gonna get the looks you was gonna get looked at like you was crazy. When we was in Pittsburgh, man, we went to this one restaurant, and I swear when we walked in, I think you get so used to living in California and it's so liberal out there. We stopped at this one restaurant. Man, we walked in, I wasn't really paying no attention who was in there. My wife noticed that though. She said, damn, it's like the whole restaurant just stopped and looked at us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they probably.
Speaker 3: You know, I've been in certain places where I've then got that. You know, where you walk in and you know it's not a blacks another black person in sight, and you know, I don't know shit. I try to I try to ignore the shit, make them motherfuckers feel is more uncomfortable than I am, because shit, I don't play that that racist bullshit today and it's fucked up because like you said, there are still places probably that exist, and unfortunately we're not gonna be able to uh, we're not gonna be able to overcome that, you know, And that's just that's just shit that's gonna go down with in time like uh, you know, like gang bang and shit, you ain't gonna never get rid of the game. They try and try and tried and tried and tried it. It's never going away. You give me representation to go down for generations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, but you know, with that risk, that particular riskrant we wanted to. They stopped. They look, but they treated us with good service. We got served our food, they was friendly on We ate and left without incident. And you know, maybe it was one of those things to where they don't see that many black people around there, you know, or maybe they were times, you know, time a brother came in. You know. But I've had just like I've had negative experiences with racism. I've had very positive experiences. I've had white friends. You know, you got that one white friend who just go off on people. Man, they notice every they notice certain stuff before you notice it exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeahs like that.
Speaker 1: You know, they get to going off you prejudiced motherfucker, and they be ready to fight. My boy John Petrie back at the crib, man, he was ready to click on everybody. He thought it was playing us out a certain kind of way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got some people who just uh, inferior to that racist bullshit. It don't matter, you know. Like I said, I've had all kinds of friends walks of life, whether it's been white friends, Mexicans, Blacks, you know, Asians, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: You know, if you're a cool motherfucker and you live your life on the straight narrow and you not out to fuck motherfuckers, then you'd have a whole variety of motherfuckers who consider you a great motherfucker and the up and up nigga you get me, And that's I guess that's where I've always wanted to be. So, you know, you try to avoid the racism car but like you said, it still exists. But you try to smile at that shit. And make them feel like, nigga, I'm not finna do shit to you. You get me up, I'm gonna come in here, sit down and eat, pay my money, and look just like you, ain't gonna be no different.
Speaker 1: So and I think that's the biggest thing. He I think that we can either reinforce a stereotype or really make somebody feel silly despite you know, depending on how we act, how we react to a situation. Now, what if I were to said, what the fuck are y'all? Motherfuckers? Looking at you? Ain't never seen the nigga before?
Speaker 2: Because somebody in there.
Speaker 1: Said, have done that. Yep, see looking at you act. That's why I told you they're dangerous. But by us coming to sit down, eating our food, pay our bill, being friendly, the people do. Hell. It might have been their first experience, it might have been their first time really being around with some black people. I hope I represented well, you know exactly. You get me.
Speaker 2: You can't show that the colors that they think we are.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna show you, motherfuckers that I'm more intelligent and I'm highly educated and sophisticated than whatever you want to call it. And and and I'm gonna be treated just like you want to be treated. You feel me, So sometime they gotta respect that exactly. Man, Hey, let me ask you this, bro.
Speaker 1: And I don't think because always say you like the perfect co host man, because you kind of just go with the floor everything. What do you want to see happen with gainst the Chronicles man in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: That's shit.
Speaker 3: I want to see us get to say respect that a lot of other podcasts are getting. You get me, Uh, you know, we started from the bottom. You know, we some regular motherfucking niggas that are are are intelligent, we articulate. You know, we've been through all kind of walks of life as far as you know, negative and positive.
Speaker 2: Uh, and we are we we we can hang with just with any of them.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 3: You put us up in front of any other intelligent black person or whoever, uh, and guaranteed it's gonna be a great conversation. It's gonna be knowledge and it's gonna be informative. So I'd just like to see, uh game insta Chronicles man just be as successful as we need to be and that we get the backing and we get the support that a lot of the shows are getting who doing, you know, just as the same shit as we doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it, man.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: One of the things I want to see happening is I want to start actually touching the people a little bit more, man, because we've had a few we've had a few events or whatever. I wouldn't even call the major events whatever versus more kickbacks, you know. Right, I'm kind of looking forward to us going down to Atlanta. Not kind of I am. I'm looking for it, this going down to Atlanta. We haven't done a lot of other podcasts as a group. You know. I get people asking me all the time to come on they show, and I decline a lot because I kind of know what these with some of these platforms want to talk about, right, And I'm not interested in going on and talking about the past or a whole bunch of negative shit, you know, if you know. And I asked, and whenever people I've had some pretty big platforms asked me to come on, I tell them, Look, if you want me and eight both to come on and talk about the show against the Chronicles, you know, I'd be more than happy to oblige you. But if you want to get me to go in there to try to get you know, insite some stuff and kick up some dust between me and somebody else or whatever. You can go to their channel and walk through all that shit.
Speaker 2: Right, we don't have time for that. Like you know, I don't have no opinion.
Speaker 3: We're past the negativity stage. Regardless of what motherfuckers think that you know it should be. We passed beefing with motherfuckers, and shit, we done been there and done that. And at this stage, like I said, we gonna represent who we are as far as niggas coming from the streets and the communities that are underprivileged and showing motherfuckers that we too can be just as successful. And when they come to this podcast, shit, man, it's just real niggas trying to conversate and get in depth with motherfuckers and show people that the same motherfuckers that they you know, watch on a movie or listen to on a radio or whatever whatever, that.
Speaker 1: Some of these.
Speaker 3: Motherfuckers can be just as down as earth. And then we can have a regular conversation just like we're sitting at the kitchen table and chopping it up about life and situations.
Speaker 2: So you know, that's who we beat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And that's the thing, Man. I'm really looking forward, man. I know, shout out to Nerri Man. Norris always gave us a lot of love, you know him and dj Efn. You know we go go down there and mess with the drink champs, Man, and you know we just you know, go go out with Hommy Bee High in Atlanta. Man, I just look forward to going on some of these other platforms, man, because you know the thing about California, everybody famous outing this mother you meet to do this, this bag and your groceries at the grocery store. He got a hot sixteen exactly, you feel what I'm saying. Or he got a podcast going on, so you'll be looking at this motherfucker and he looking at you like, Man, I got a podcast too, Nigga, I'm just as popping as you wheels you feel, you feel what I'm saying exactly. I'm looking forward, man, kind of getting out of La Man and going to go touch rub elbows with some of the fans. We got a lot of brothers in Atlanta, man that really support us. Man and Georgia. Shout out to the Cats and Georgia Chicago, Illinois really show a lot of love man, Chicago, Houston. I'm ready to get out there man, and really just rub elbow so to speak. You know.
Speaker 3: Well, you know that's what's going on. You know, Like I said, the podcast is the new thing, you know, and even though we base right here in Cali and whatever, people are interested in the platform and what we bring in. So you know, I guess it's only right for niggas to get out there and start, you knowing hit these live shows and just trying to connect with the people. And like I said, we ain't just about you know, Hollywood shit and celebrity shit. We're about trying to connect with the communities and the niggas that's still in the hoods and with on positive shit, trying to see, you know, where we can bring some positivity to the neighborhoods as far as trying to do shit, uh, book giveaways, toy drive, whatever we can do, you feel me, That's that's what we're trying to do. Take the Gangster Chronicles to the next step, get us some good sponsors around here so we.
Speaker 2: Can help with some of these community motherfucking situations.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, I know. One of the things we talked about Man, we go start doing these spades in the mint sime next year, Man twenty twenty four. Man, I'm thinking that we could take some proceeds from those tournaments, man, and actually, you know, some of the proceeds from that, man, actually go and try to positively impact some of the communities that we hold in these tournaments in. Like let's say, for example, we do a spade tournament in Houston. You know, maybe we go to the Houston Unify School District, find you know, one of those finances, find out what school district in the Houston area is financially strapped for cash, you know, and maybe go do some things for that, you know, book bags, laptops, things of that nature, and just you know, give back to the community.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, when we're gonna start right here at home, and shit, start here, start here at home, and then just move and you know, we just want to connect, like I said, because like I tell niggas when I when niggas asks about the music and all of that, I try to write songs for niggas. I felt like, who was stuck in these communities in these situations, you know, with wanting to be you know, just trapped in the situation, and that's what I wrote songs about. So got to be able to connect with any type of people throughout, like you said, not just here at home, but you know, it's projects and communities and underprivileged everywhere. So whatever we think we can do as far as to assist with trying to make situations better in your neighborhood, that's where we're coming from in twenty four for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, do you feel like, hey, you know, when you was at the height of your popularity, man, did you feel like almost that you had a responsibility to kind of give back to your community.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I felt responsible, but I feel like it's always good to participate in trying to do something if you can, a lot of situations, you know, don't have you as fortunate as other motherfuckers. But I always believe that whatever you could do to, you know, show any kind of support, it's always warranted.
Speaker 2: You feel me so better late than ever you get me.
Speaker 3: It's never too late to start trying to give back or trying to do you know, something that's positive, and that scene is positive. And no, we don't need the accolades of the press or or Instagram or any social media to get the acknowledgement.
Speaker 1: You know, just it's just what we gotta do for real, you know what, man, I always thought, Man. I used to look at people man when they would do stuff like have turkey drives, and they wanted to make sure that all hip hop dot Com was their hip hop DX and all of these other platforms. And I had to ask one of my homeboys one day. I said, well, man, if you're doing it legitimately, Man, from the bottom of your heart, I don't think none of that matter, because, to be honest with you, ate, when I do something for somebody, I really don't want all the hoop lites around it. I just want to do it and be a blessing to somebody and keep it pushing exactly. That's it. That's all you want to do is for you know. I don't really do stuff man, I think. You know, if I'm trying to market something, I'm gonna do that in a way different way, is for sure, because to me, that's almost like trying to exploit the hood, right, you know, it's almost like a big ass flex, you know what I mean. It's almost like a flex and it's real disingenuine in me. It's like I think, if you go do something, just do it, man, from the kindness of your heart. It's like, man, I man, I probably give away thousands of dollars every year, man, like just a random homeless people. And I don't care about that. Man. I don't need nobody, no cameras around and I don't want to get no props for that. I don't consider myself as a what would you called. I don't consider myself man. I don't really consider myself as an activist, you know what I'm saying, so to speak. I just considered myself as a human being helping out another human being. That's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it, and that's all they gotta be, right, you know, like, uh, you can't be you can't be looking for a reward or whatever you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: You're just gonna do ship, man, Whether a motherfucker know about it or not, just know that if it got done, you feel.
Speaker 1: Me exactly, And that should be I think that should be everybody's attitude. Man. You know, you know what I was. I was talking to somebody the other day, man, you know, they was asked me. They was like, man, you know, they was talking to me about the show whatever. And it's funny when I run into people. Man, and this one dude, totally straight up. He said, well, man, the only reason I watched it so is because of MC eight. I said, man, that's good. Then I said, I'm glad. I'm glad he captivates your interest. You not hurt my feelings. Brother. That's why I had him come on the show because I thought.
Speaker 2: People would like to.
Speaker 1: Here's the opinion of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, ship like and you gotta be uh that's what we call team players and shit like. I don't give a fuck who you like in the group. As long as you listening to the group. It's all fine with me. Everybody gonna have their personal favorites and that's cool. But at the end of the day, it's the it's the whole entity that motherfucking benefits and profits from it. So we can't you know the ship that little girls used to do it all the time when you got a boy band and each of them got that all. This one's my favorite, This one's my favorite, This one's my favorite.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 3: You think the label give a fuck which favorite you pick, They don't give a damn shit, because it's all making the whole.
Speaker 2: Motherfucking entity look good.
Speaker 3: So shout out to you know whoever, fans, if you tuned in just because you know you like to hear a niggas fit some motherfucking just regular shit in a regular opinion, We're good.
Speaker 2: You get me.
Speaker 3: So don't think that we have the type of situation where it's any kind of feelings involved because you like a particular person. Shit, we don't give a fuck. At the end of the day, the whole shit rounds out to the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's always That's all I'm always in. Man. If you enjoying the show, you enjoying the show, bro, I don't give a damn Like it ain't that serious to me. Man, You know what, let me ask you this eight when use and CMW man, because I think I've told you numerous times. Man, When I was listening to Comptence Most Wanted, I thought that was yours or something, man, because I never heard nobody else in the group rap outside the Chill on a few songs right, and I didn't even really know he was a part of the group like that, so to speak, I knew it was you and your you know, your producer. But you know, Slip, you know what I'm saying. I knew it was you and Slip or whatever. I thought it was just like a little tandem with y'all. I didn't know. I thought that was maybe your your other alias monicer outside of m C eight or something like that. Did you ever run into any problems man with jealousy man when y'all was doing the whole group thing? I het said, out of all the questions you could ask me, nigga, I.
Speaker 3: Don't like to you know, I don't like to say, uh, jealousy. I'll just say, like, sometimes we're being young and immature. The knowledge of what you understand as a motherfucking adult is different than from when you're a mother fucking you know, teenager.
Speaker 1: So you know.
Speaker 2: That's that's I'm probably sure that question.
Speaker 3: Has fucking haunted a lot of groups as far as you know, was so and so mad because you was getting more money because you was producing and you was writing?
Speaker 2: Or was motherfuckers?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I'm probably sure that a lot of groups screw through that.
Speaker 3: Situation, especially if you had a front man and you know, somebody who was writing a lot of the music and coming up with a lot of the ideas.
Speaker 2: I mean, what what groups do you know that didn't go through that situation?
Speaker 3: Still, even even to R and B or pop groups or whatever, you know, someone's always the main entity, you feel me.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure Beyonce went through it, man, you know with Destiny's Child, I'm pretty sure. You know, the girls Mad and they was a successful group and all of those girls were very talented, you know.
Speaker 3: You know, the Jackson's probably went through it. Ep M D probably went through it. You know, Wu Tang probably went through it. I mean, I probably would think n w A went through it. You feel me, Westside Connection went through it, you know. And and it's not always about finances, you get me, or it's not always about I don't know, jealousy so to speak, but you always have, you know, family quarrels within the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, bro and not looking at a leaders.
Speaker 3: To me, it's the way you survive. It is what makes it, you know, all beneficial in the end, because you know you can't. You know, I'm the type of motherfucker that say I won't change nothing, you know, everything.
Speaker 2: When its core because it's what it had to.
Speaker 1: You know what man, the way I look at it like this, If you in the group, bro, you gotta keep it real. Now, if I was in the group with Michael Jackson, I would have to look at him first of all as my brother, right, and secondly I would look at him and acknowledge him as a bad motherfucker. It wouldn't be no type of jealousy or envy on my parks. I'd be like, well, man, shit, bro is the shit? You know what I'm saying, Bro is the shit? He doing this motherfucker thing. It wouldn't care because the Jackson Five as a whole collective with some bad motherfuckers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes, you know, sometimes it's hard for.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's hard to understand that because sometimes sometimes you're led to believe that we're all equals. You feel me, I don't care if you wrote all the songs, or you produce them all, or you blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: We all should be getting equal. You get me.
Speaker 3: And sometimes that is mistaken because I'm pretty sure if you did something, and you know, you was the main motherfucking you, the one out there building and constructing and doing all of that, and then somebody came along and said, Okay, here's a check for a motherfucking hundred thousand, motherfucker stell. You wrote all the songs, you did have to production, you entitled to have to check. You're not gonna let a motherfucker go Okay, well it's one hundred thousand, so everybody gonna take thirty three?
Speaker 1: Oh No, I wouldn't be going for no shit like that. But you know, at the same token, Man, I just always believe, man, shit like that is the quickest thing to tear situations down. Man. It ain't no need for all that. It's like this. I look at it like this. Man. I got the pleasure man of doing a podcast with one of gangster raps with Elite that wanted the you know, Elite rappers dog, And I think that's dope as a motherfucker dog. You know, I got a lot of people that's very proud of me, man. You know, they like you still doing a show with MC eight. You know that's the shit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 1: You know, it ain't no other way to think about that, man. You know what, Before we go, man, I want to take time man to shout out man side action gaming. Man, they gonna be one of the sponsors. Man behind going out there, Man to do these spade turn missing the domino domino tournaments. Man in twenty twenty four. Man, if y'all want to go out man and get your own player, it's real player. He with all that got in there. Man, it got the thing that you can hold your beverages in. Man.
Speaker 3: They gotta yeah, they gotta set of dominoes, some cards, some dice.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: It got your scratch pad on there with your little pencil or pen so you can keep score. And it's got two shot glasses in there, and it's able, and it can hold any fifth of liquor that you know you prefer. So you know, that's the that's the utility boxes. Man, some side action gaining.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, what kind of what kind of beverages you go keeping yours?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, you know, I don't drink, so I'm gonna keep something in there, though, I'm gonna throw some motherfucking uh. I probably throw some nice motherfucking James and whiskey and there from my homeies, you know, when they want to take a shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't too much deal with no hard liquor, but you know, if anything and man, I'm gonna support those that support us. Man, I'm gonna probably put me a forty ounce of Mi Vig genuine draft there.
Speaker 2: Keep it all, that's take it over.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, forty ounce ability genuine draft. No, you know what, for real, I would probably put some some hindo up there, man, some Hennessy privilege or something like that, some real, some real player cool stuff, you know what I'm saying. But that's a good lick, you know, y'all go check them out, man, because they are showing love. Man. That's Side action Gaming dot Com. Man. Now, if you mentioned gangs the chronicles, Man, you get twenty percent office, free shipping and everything else. Man, tell them we sent you. Man, use the use our promo code man GC twenty for twenty percent off and free shipping. And that's this week only. Man again, Side Action Gaming dot Com. I can't wait. I get mine. Man. Hey, I don't know, man, when the last time you play some spades? Dog?
Speaker 2: And I ain't. I ain't played in a minute, But you don't. Shit shit like that is never new, you get me.
Speaker 3: It always comes back, whether it's dominoes or spades or shooting some craps.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, we're gonna start doing all three on the show in twenty twenty four because we getting this little table Maye were getting against the chronicles table made you know, the little filth table like you showed me like e forty ad to sick with it one right, Well, you know for the show. So me and you're gonna be playing spades every week. Man, I don't want to be wearing your ass out every week eight, So you better start practicing. Dog.
Speaker 2: It's all good, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. I don't want to be here, you know, you know, yelling Domino every episode? Man, just you losing every game. Dog, So sha.
Speaker 2: Nigga, I'll be on it.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you know, wenna even have something for your little weed dog. We're gonna have a little a little as stray area on the able for your weed dog and probably a little filtration system of something. Blow the smoke away. Shit.
Speaker 2: I ain't tripping shit.
Speaker 3: I know it's a gang of be a gang of nigga, So I'll just be observing if I ain't playing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, let me ask you this dog in twenty twenties, twenty twenty three, almost twenty twenty four. Do you think there is still a stigma about people that smoke weed.
Speaker 3: I don't think, and you know, I don't know, probably for you know, probably for the old school plan, but I think that I think weed has always played a backseat to you know, a lot of uh, a lot of races that's not just black. You know a lot of people smoke fucking weed. And I think the stigma is coming down a little bit because.
Speaker 2: People wanted to, you.
Speaker 3: Know, classify it as as that, as that black you know, only the gangsters and the niggas, and then you know the essays and whatever. But it's a lot of people, Caucasian, fucking, Asian, fucking it's a lot of people who deal with weed. And let's face it, it's never been as harmful as they want to portray it. So I think that's, you know, after the knowledge and after a lot of people, you know, when they state start turning the you know, you can do recreational weed. I see all kinds of motherfuckers, uh going to dispensaries, you get me. I'll see fucking nurses, I see motherfucking construction workers. I see motherfucking doctors. Low everybody goes to the dispensary.
Speaker 1: So I think it is. I think it is kim down a lot. I'm gonna tell you, bro, I'm gonna tell you one thing to trip me out. You know, I'm not. I wouldn't really consider myself a smoke ro every once in a while, you know. I think it's something that's great for pain management. Man. So if you got old sports ailments like your knees hurting or whatever, your back hurting, I don't think it's nothing wrong with but you know, blowing you a little something. To be honest with you, I think it's way better than that alcohol shit.
Speaker 3: Oh definitely, alcohol definitely would fuck you up. That's why I gave up alcohol. So anybody who has a has a has a problem or stigma with the with with marijuana.
Speaker 2: Smoke, Uh, you need to think again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because a lot of those same people, man, that were speaking against some legalization of marijuana, man go home and drink a fifth liquor every night exactly. And that's the worst ship ever. Yeah. Because I'm gonna tell you this, bro, I have never known nobody to smoke a jointing go out to get in the car accident. I ain't never known nobody to smoke a joint go beat they wife, I ain't never known nobody to be trippling on weed. Everybody know to smoke weed or to be chilled back and relax.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's unfortunate that they tried to do it like that, but that's all right. Like I said, a lot of people have come around politicians. I mean, you know, regular, you know, regular, all walks of life. So I think it's really beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah for real, man, Well, this is the last episode, man, I want to do something simpler night. Man. It's the last episode man, the twenty twenty three Man. I want to say something to the fans real quick. All y'all out there to listen to this show every week. Man. We got some people to go back to the very beginning of the podcast. You know, they don't stuck it out, man. They hit me up on Instagram, hit me up on Facebook and all that stuff. Man. This is for y'all. Man. I really love and appreciate y'all. Man a y'all tuning in and rioting with us man through all the you know, through all the good and the bad time. Because we only had a lot of shit in this show. Man, I look at the other podcasts. I think that's almost like a write of passage now, Man, for you to have some kind of inner turmoil on the podcast. And I'm glad that's all over with Man and behind us. But I really want to thank y'all man for supporting us. Man and we just some regular dudes. If you ever see us out in traffic, Man, don't be afraid man to just come up man and give us a pound, Man, or don't be afraid to hit us and tell us what you like about the show. But you don't like about the show. That's you know, this is something that's whatever evolving. And I tell people me and E ain't no journalists. We just two homeboys to get together once a week Man, to just talk like we will be on the phone and any you know what I'm saying anyway.
Speaker 2: Exactly, That's all it is.
Speaker 3: We just shout it up, conversate and chop it up with regular folks.
Speaker 2: That's about it.
Speaker 3: You get me make people feel that they belong and not you know on this other scale of of of high and mighty. Man, just two regular niggas who chopping it up about what's going on on this planet.
Speaker 1: You get me. Yeah for real? You know next week the first episode of the season. Man, we got a special surprise guests for your I ain't gonna say nothing about it now, but you will see. If you come back next week, you will see. And we are here New Years. Sure, be safe, you know what, before we go, don't drink and driven the new year's coming.
Speaker 2: New Year's Eve, I know y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't be out there doing your thing party and hanging whatever. Y'all just be careful and ship and bringing the new year straight. And we'll see you at the end of the next year too.
Speaker 1: Yep, because I'm gonna tell you something. Uber will come and pick you up for free, so it ain't no excute. Leave your car park and call you Uber and make it home. Don't don't ruin nobody else's year, don't ruin your own. You know what I'm saying. I want to see you all all around. We got too much kicking it to do next year, and we are ship. M m hmm.