Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: Ryan Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest, Oh here we go?
Speaker 3: Is that is? Yes? Tanya is putting up streamers. Tanya's hanging happy birthdays. It looks actually like you're decorating for a wedding. Pink and yellow, pink and pink and white streamers and the old happy birthday. That's because coming up on your bird is actually on Easter sic.
Speaker 2: They landed on Easter Sunday this year, a milestone birthday that I just you know, it.
Speaker 3: Is a milestone I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: And it's going to be raining all weekend.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a sign to spend time with the people that you love and not be distracted.
Speaker 1: To know what exactly exactly, Oh my goodness, what is this?
Speaker 3: So just so you can understand, we're barely started here and Tanya has gone into full speed transformation.
Speaker 1: It's a lot happening right now.
Speaker 3: Buttons and pins and cakes.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet.
Speaker 3: You know, she couldn't get in here soon enough to start decorating the studio. It looks great, good job, beautiful. I can't see the back room because you've covered all their faces with streamers, but back room once it look like from your side, I love it.
Speaker 1: We can see everything.
Speaker 3: What do you see? I see happy birthdays?
Speaker 1: You see?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Happy? Yeah? Is it gold on your Side's gold? On our side? It's white? They didn't gold plate, Tony. You love a decoration, you love a theme, you love a party, and thank you for bringing in all these fun things. What's in the box?
Speaker 4: A cake?
Speaker 5: I know?
Speaker 3: But what kind of cake?
Speaker 6: It's a marble cake with buttercream frosting.
Speaker 3: My good, oh, my favorite of yours?
Speaker 6: H No, I think it's just like in general, most people like marble cake.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I love marble save that we need something to do later.
Speaker 1: Four candles? How significant?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Any but he does the math? If not, fine, no one's counting.
Speaker 7: Is the weekend?
Speaker 3: Briday? It is Systney's birthday celebration show Today Sunday, Today's good Friday. And let's see it's National Piano Day. Speaking of cakes, there's something to point out? Is it Cake Season three? Is that on Netflix?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What a treat?
Speaker 8: Happy happy birthday?
Speaker 3: You wondering who this artist is singing to you? At Sydney's husband like he's only singing happy birthday to you, and that's right, happy thank you and sing.
Speaker 5: Along Happyday to you and only you.
Speaker 1: It's like twelve years ago.
Speaker 3: It's the only time we got from him about the birthday, so I can use it every year.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a fun celebration today. All the rain starts late tonight. You're talking about rain on Sunday last and to Monday. Yes, Sunday actually looks stormy. Yeah, it's gonna be a little more intense.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of used to it, and it usually does rain around my birthday. You just never know. It's like fifty to fifty Tony.
Speaker 3: You don't like the decorations. What's going on back there? You really she wasn't feeling that advising them. Yeah, she's not making edits to it?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: What happened? What's wrong with the initial decorations? You didn't like the I didn't like.
Speaker 6: How once I had hung down and the other one didn't have any died to be symmetrical.
Speaker 3: It's so funny how your brain works. That were in the middle of a conversation. I could not focus, I get up, I couldn't handle the chair and fix that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I.
Speaker 6: Feel good though, yeah, I feel good too.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be fun one Friday morning. Making Trainer's coming by everybody. Yeah, she's gonna be in here. So let's see NCAA Women's Sweet sixteen. UCLA playing LSU tomorrow morning. That's at ten o'clock in USC's playing Baylor tomorrow, So good luck out there on the court. That's a two thirty in the afternoon, USC and Baylor and Megan the Trainer is coming in here. And uh the training. Yeah, she loves to be trained. She's a she's a life coach trainer. And this song is so good.
Speaker 2: Bin like this they get stuck in your head like you cannot imagine.
Speaker 3: So she teamed up with Tea Pain on this. She has a spirit of happiness.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the deal is te Pain is on that. We're in contact with Tea Pain.
Speaker 5: We are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're trying to get Pain to crash the party here while she's here. I love the scheduling and the timing, all of it's a little up in the air, but Te Pain, we're trying to get him to get into his studio. I know it's early, and bring him when we're playing the song to talk a little bit. About it because they did team Mom and it's awesome the two of them together on it. Uh okay siciny. A lot of people are talking about AI constantly, but this is something very seemingly useful that has to do with fashion and AI and how you dress yourself.
Speaker 1: Yes, so I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: When when I'm online shopping, I see the models wearing whatever, the dress or the shirt that I would probably want to buy, but then I'm like, how is that going to look like on me? And it looks great on her, but how it look on me? Well, now the next time you shopping on Google, you might see a little tag that says virtual try on, and essentially it's going to be an AI model, But you can go through. I think they have eighty different models that you can choose from, and they'll all have different body types, different ethnicities, different in just so that you can maybe find a model that resembles your body type, and then they put the clothes on that model virtually.
Speaker 3: So I think it's great. But if it's a I, why can't they just put it on me and let me see me?
Speaker 1: Maybe this is like the first step, but.
Speaker 3: Because like right, if it's it's all this AI craziness technology I've been hearing about. Then put it on me right now. One thing might be if you put it on me, I might not buy it. Right.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a.
Speaker 3: Model my size. There's a lot of models like walking around my size, and.
Speaker 6: There might be there are a lot of five.
Speaker 3: Nine and a half models out there, Tanya.
Speaker 2: Right right right, I'm sorry your five nine you're kind of like mannequin body vibes.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, you are.
Speaker 3: Mannekin body, yes, Like the kids are solid, tis like.
Speaker 1: I feel like a little like everything looks great on you.
Speaker 3: Oh so nice to me. It's supposed to be nice.
Speaker 2: Your photo shoots actually do photo shoots together. And you see like the twenty photos that we all took and I'm like blinking in one or my eyes are rich and Ryan's face like, you're exactly the same in all twenty photos.
Speaker 3: Can I sell you why? I want to be done? I want it to be over, so I just hold the one. Look, I'm like, we got it, changing it up. So what's this thing called?
Speaker 2: It's called virtual try on And I was actually on Google. I was trying to see if I could find it. But it probably will just depend on the company that wants to use these as a feature, and so it'll just kind of drape the clothes on it. It'll stretch it and kind of just pull out all the wrinkles and stuff like that. It's not they're actually not really trying it on. It's like a digital imprint of the clothes on top of that model.
Speaker 1: But it gives you a great idea.
Speaker 2: I think for me, I just I I hate chopping online because I'll get it in at home and then it doesn't fit right or it's too tight.
Speaker 3: In this area. Figure out sizes online I can't either. I always I generally think I reach for the stars and say medium, and I get it and I'm like, oh, I should have gotten this small, and then I get into sad head, right, sad head kicks in and all that. Right, Well, it's a step into a good direction. But really, if it's a I put me in the photo.
Speaker 6: In the clothes, yeah, let me see how I look.
Speaker 3: Let's see how I've I with myself. Okay, the morning hack isn't You're a really stepping up today. You've got the morning hack too, not only what everybody talking about, but the morning hack. This is a the best way to put on perfume. And you said to Tany and I, it's life changing.
Speaker 1: It really is, because I've been doing it wrong my entire.
Speaker 3: Life because I'm exhausted from having to come up with these every single day.
Speaker 1: Well, I got you.
Speaker 3: This is it. Yeah, it sa a lot of work. So this is life changing, you say about perfume.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I saw someone show me this on social media the other day and I was like, Oh, those are some areas that I would never think to spray my perfume.
Speaker 1: And so if you're somebody that sprays your perfume, I have like a little sample one hair. So if you're someone that's kind of sprays the air and then walks through.
Speaker 3: It, I do. Yeah, it's no good.
Speaker 2: So you'll smell good for like maybe the first like thirty minutes, but it's no good. It's gonna go away. You're saying, it's no good. It's not gonna last. Your your scent is not going to last as long as you want it to for like the whole day or the whole night.
Speaker 3: Why you a wheel? Fortune pin? The real fortune wheel? He looks like the wedges on wheel.
Speaker 1: Like I'm going to host an auction.
Speaker 3: I don't know where right over here didn't show dogshow Right now, I'm so distracted the wheel. I've ever seen that lapel in my life.
Speaker 2: Here, I want to stare at it on the table. Okay, okay, so you want to spray the obvious places. I think everyone knows. Behind the ears, I think we all do that, but oh really you should, and then behind the neck apparently right here, and then also the top of your head, and then you and then your risk. Yes, because apparently you those are the places that you would like sweat the most. And so once like you go starts to sweating, the the perfume kind of just like settles in there. And you can even maximize it if you like lotion your body up before.
Speaker 3: What's the deal behind your ears?
Speaker 1: Behind your ears?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's that about?
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a pulse point or something like. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just kind of like a tender area that if someone gets close to you too, then that's where they're gonna smell.
Speaker 3: I mean, who's getting close to us?
Speaker 2: Your lover?
Speaker 3: Tuesday? I love Tuesday. And here's work.
Speaker 1: There's one more hack. So if you're wearing a skirt or shorts. Spray the back of your knees, never down there. Well, I would never spray the back of my knees.
Speaker 3: Well, because even my lover's not down the back of my.
Speaker 1: I can't please lover again lover?
Speaker 3: All right? Oh wait, we gotta do the quote.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you got it, you got it.
Speaker 3: Ends are not bad quote. Ends are not bad things. They just mean that something else is about to begin.
Speaker 6: Oh nice, all right, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna go play with my cologne tonight.
Speaker 1: Do you want to spin my wheel?
Speaker 3: Oh boy? This is kiss? It is Friday? Can you tell I pick you?
Speaker 6: FM Headlines with Tanya rad An intense storm system is heading to soakl this weekend, causing floodwatches and winter storm warnings. The rain will start tonight, with heavy rain tomorrow and scattered showers on Easter Sunday. A new California bill would provide reparations for families of people displaced from their homes during the fifties and sixties on land that eventually became Dodger Stadium. And Beyonce's new album Cowboy Carter is Here, featuring Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, Miley Cyrus, and Post Malone Uber is celebrating Beyonce's new album with a sixteen percent discount on rides in honor of the song sixteen Carriages. And The Dodgers beat the Cardinals seven to one in their home opener yesterday. The team plays again tonight at seven. Listen on AM five seventy LA Sports or on the Free iHeartRadio app on air.
Speaker 3: With Ryan Seacrets. My coffee's over finished. Oh I started early this morning. I woke up earlier than normal this morning. Say, okay, three thirty, three thirty. You can't even like make coffee at three thirty, because then what are you gonna do at four thirty.
Speaker 1: It's so early.
Speaker 3: It's so early.
Speaker 1: My dogs aren't even up.
Speaker 3: It's really not right. But I did. I got up and I finished a book. Oh wow, I didn't start the book. I just had one more chapter to read.
Speaker 1: Like, are you really reading it? Are you listening to it?
Speaker 3: No, I'm reading it. I don't say reading a book to listening to it.
Speaker 1: It's the same same.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's a book that someone gave me. There's a legendary, iconic famous host named uh, well, Don Francisco.
Speaker 1: Oh, Don Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yes, I grew up watching in my entire life Sabo Giant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, oh you know what Ruby.
Speaker 8: Tu Yes, of course was legendary staple in our childhood.
Speaker 3: So I'm fascinated by him and his story. So Don Francisco is really not him. His real name is Mario and from ok and he commuted back and forth from Chile to Miami every six days to do Sabado Gigante in America in Sabiant. So anyway, I met him and he gave me his book.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were reading, so wait that is I want to read that book.
Speaker 3: It's epic. Yeah, the biggest audience on the planet. He did for so many years because he was on every station in South America, in Mexico, in the US Sabado Hugante.
Speaker 1: Oh, it brings me back to my childhood.
Speaker 3: That is so nostalgical for me, connecting with the audience and playing games and having fun. Well, anyway, I ran Intohim at the gym.
Speaker 1: No way, how's he doing?
Speaker 3: I ran Intim at the gym and uh, we said a lot to each other, and then I said I recognize you and asked him about doing his show. Don Francisco Life camera action is the book and anyway. A couple of days later, ran into McGinn. He had signed the book and gave it to me. It's a great read. His wife, Temmy is what you should read about. His wife is a legend, Temmy cool. John Francisco. Yeah, I think I wouldn't mind having a guy on.
Speaker 1: Oh I would love. My mom would freak out.
Speaker 6: Remember when I come in here and I say, hey, guys, I'm starting to read more. Do you have any suggestions of some books? This would be a great suggestion.
Speaker 1: It right now?
Speaker 3: John Francisco Life camera action. Where were you? Yeah? I mean his story. He also guys like great life lessons about success and wisdom.
Speaker 1: I love it. I can't wait to watch it.
Speaker 3: You know what is it? What is going on?
Speaker 6: This is what this is what I was looking for two months ago, this book.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I come with Lateth with the wisdom inspirational stories.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm like in the mood for right now.
Speaker 3: Well, Well, maybe you'll have him on and he can give you some life lessons and guidance. He does believe that a key to success in business and personally is a great foundation with your spouse.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love that.
Speaker 3: All right, Sidney, I was gonna get your birthday bucket list here, but let's do that in a second.
Speaker 2: That's okay, we got to get to It's such a great book suggestion.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get to it. He's a legend. I'm fascinated by his whole story. Okay, Sisney's birthday bucket list. We don't want to find out as we celebrate her birthday today, which is on Sunday, What if anything you the pressure. Beyonce's new album Act to Cowboy Carter is out now, that's right. So just to recap that rain is going to start later and through Monday. So tomorrow, rainy, Sunday, rainye, Sistney is celebrating her birthday. Just give us a quick highlight on Sunday. How you're going to celebrate your actual birthday. We're celebrating here today.
Speaker 2: I'll be at.
Speaker 1: Home with my family and my parents are gonna come. That's a good question. I'll leave it up to Michael.
Speaker 2: The plan was to barbecue, so I don't know if that's still going to happen just because.
Speaker 1: Of the rain, but you know, we can guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I don't know how long ago this was but you came up with a bucket list, right, a birthday bucket list? How many years ago? Was that?
Speaker 1: It wasn't even years ago. This was like within this last.
Speaker 2: Year because I was going to be, you know, celebrating this milestone birthday and I was like, I want to accomplish a.
Speaker 1: Few of these things before Sunday.
Speaker 3: And I guess gotten to any of them ten.
Speaker 2: So I mean one of them was like try a new crazy fun workout. My thought process was that was like one of those like I don't know, like pilates on a paddle board or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know, practically, I just you.
Speaker 1: Know what I wanted to So I didn't really do that.
Speaker 2: But I do have a Nordic Trak treadmill and I love doing like hikes and walks on that thing. Because yes, so right now I'm like going through Italy and it's like, I think it's fascinating.
Speaker 1: They give you all these facts.
Speaker 3: They have one of those in my gym, and I passed the same couple on a bridge every single time.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I know which one you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I take a wooden bridge, you're swinging bridge. Well, I don't know where it is it's hanging over a big canyon.
Speaker 1: They're married.
Speaker 3: I think that I'm very interested in this.
Speaker 2: Compumy because right now, like I'm doing their workout actually, and they alternate the workouts and so it's just that's probably the workout that everyone's just doing.
Speaker 3: It's like the front camera and the way they're shooting. The geography of this place passes this couple on vacation with their camera, and I don't know if they realize that every time you work out in the Fjords of Norway, then you're walking by them.
Speaker 2: Oh so these are just like people in the background. You're saying, it's not the host, it's not the track.
Speaker 3: Actually, like people in a park, like a national park.
Speaker 2: Well, there's tons of people. And I always wondered that too. It's like after I think, after they passed and they must.
Speaker 3: Sign something, they must but they're there every single It's like I check in with them on a regular basis. They look like a great couple. They go together. If you're wondering what else. Okay, So I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to stop saying let's hang out because it just never would happen. So I kind of have stopped saying let's hang out.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't hang out. I'm not really going to exactly.
Speaker 2: Another one was traveled to a new foreign country, which we're going to do this summer.
Speaker 1: So I'm very excited. Italy and Greece.
Speaker 3: Oh my sty okay, brush up on my t.
Speaker 2: I always think that Spanish kind of sounds like Italian, and then when you get there, it's like no.
Speaker 3: No, but here's some similarities of certain words you can probably get by with. Yeah, so what is this you're going to do that? What's one that you definitely will accomplish that you have not yet but very soon.
Speaker 1: I'm down to get a tattoo this year. I really do.
Speaker 2: Heard this show before I know, and we all say this maybe not talking.
Speaker 3: I don't say that.
Speaker 1: I don't you wanted to. You've definitely talked about say this on the forearm. Yes, thank you really sound like that?
Speaker 3: You think you make me sound like She sounds like Michael, and Michael sounds like her husband.
Speaker 1: She doesn't go to guy like sound.
Speaker 6: I want to get it on my by set, but then I want to get on my bicep and get my more arm.
Speaker 3: I don't ever speak like that. Hey, real quick, we're on the radio, and I'm hi. They think I should get a tattoo. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 5: Oh? My god?
Speaker 3: Like where on your arm? You ask? Where before? What?
Speaker 1: Inner thigh?
Speaker 3: This is he not inner thigh? Well, what what I mean? Do you think I could pull it off?
Speaker 8: I think you could pull it off in the right spot.
Speaker 3: Where's the right what's the right spot? To her?
Speaker 1: The armor in your arm would be?
Speaker 7: Would be?
Speaker 3: So you've been thinking about this for a long time. You never said anything to me. Actually, wow, all the truth comes out. So you would find me more attractive with the tattoo.
Speaker 1: Not more. I shouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: Way to chist glimpse into your relationship.
Speaker 3: Okay, now you're putting tell her.
Speaker 6: Tell her something cursive, like right inside right inside?
Speaker 3: Wants me to get something cursive right inside my bicep?
Speaker 9: No, oh my, Danya, Let's go like to plan out what it should look like, and then we'll just give it to him and take him there.
Speaker 3: Perfect in the kiss van kiss.
Speaker 2: This is such a hot topic you can put you can put Bassel in cursive.
Speaker 3: Oh cute. Wow, it's interesting these random calls to people. What you learn.
Speaker 1: Feel like it really threw your whole morning off.
Speaker 3: He's like, hey, no, I can sparely. I'm better looking with the tattoo.
Speaker 1: There's an edge, you know, little edge? Yeah, I let's go together.
Speaker 3: What can mean?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: What edge? You see?
Speaker 1: No edge? I think you are edgeless. You're like the edgeless cliff.
Speaker 3: I'm just round.
Speaker 1: You're just like the earth.
Speaker 6: You're like the earth.
Speaker 1: Nothing a little ink could fix.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like an infinity pool, you just curve.
Speaker 3: Drop off. Yeah, so get your be seen in architecture. Correct. Ye I am thrown off by that. No, you're like, not the same. I'm totally the same. Different even what we're doing next, I about a tattoo that says in cursive. I got pressure to get.
Speaker 1: This about a different language.
Speaker 3: All right, Tanya has a trending report. Shall we let's go okay, I.
Speaker 6: Want to talk about breakup blame? Who suffers from it?
Speaker 7: More?
Speaker 5: Men?
Speaker 6: Are women? Spoiler alert, it's women. So Giselle Bunchin is finally taking the rumor's head on, claiming that she never stepped out on her marriage to Tom Brady. Not only is she denying these rumors, she's claiming that they were only started because she's a woman. So she sat down with the New York Times, where she finally addressed these claims about cheating on Tom with her jiu jitsu instructor, and she calls the claims that she cheated lies and offered her theory on where the rumors came from, and it's a sexist attitude towards women in breakups. She claims that ladies always the blame when they leave unhealthy relationships. And so it got me thinking do women get breakup blame more than men? And I feel like she is really onto something. And I didn't really start thinking about it until I read this story, and then I was kind of going through some of these, you know, breakups that have happened recently in the press, Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner. Who got the blame there?
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I remember there was a lot of drama.
Speaker 1: Because of the ring camera.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, but like like in the media, like who got the blame in that? Again, we don't know the truth about any of these relationships, but publicly who got the blame? Sophie Ariana Grande and Dalton Gomez. Ariana Grande got the blame. Joe Manganello and Sophia Bergara who got the blame there, Sophia.
Speaker 1: Until I didn't think Sophia got the blame in that one.
Speaker 6: Yes she did. Why I thought she it was like, oh, everybody was like, oh poor Joe Manganello, like just wants to have a kid. Then recent their spoon.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good impression.
Speaker 6: Reese Witherspoon and Jim Toth. Remember when they broke up. Reese got the blame there too. It was like she's to this, She's to that, And I feel like there is this sexiest.
Speaker 3: Is it the press that's doing the blaming?
Speaker 6: Could be I don't know if it's the press or like we.
Speaker 3: Didn't even know about this stuff without how else do we get the information? Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So do they are in these situations talking about? Are the narratives then sort of contorted in that way?
Speaker 6: I think it's the public's perception of the narrative that the press is putting out, you know, Like I think people want a hero and a villain and a breakup. I think that's just how it is. And so without.
Speaker 3: Really I kind of love that she was like, Hey, I'm just gonna say no, that's not what happened. Here's the deal, she told The New York Times. I think this right directly, Yeah, and squashed all the rumors because YEA tired of it.
Speaker 6: And it's like if the man didn't cheat, then it's like, oh, then the woman must have done something wrong, you know what I mean? Like it's it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: So in your past breakups, I mean, we blame all the guys.
Speaker 1: Yea, honestly, we blame all the guys, right, Yeah?
Speaker 3: What did What were people's perceptions around that for you, Tanya?
Speaker 6: I feel like it was always me, like I was too picky or I'm to this or I'm to that, Like I always felt like it was it was me.
Speaker 3: You blamed you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I blamed me?
Speaker 3: And what about people around you? Blame blame them? No, we blamed them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean any relationship where it went sour because of something the guy did and that's the guy's fault.
Speaker 3: Right, we definitely blame that guy. What's that guy? He was just here, the guy from college x.
Speaker 6: Oh, right, Arizona, Arizona guy.
Speaker 3: I blamed him a lot. I blame him. I blame him from my breakup. Sometimes I blamed him a lot too. We both blamed him. Well, it's time for a hometown. It's Friday morning, Seecrest here. Thanks for being on with us. We do this segment on Fridays where we just celebrate local businesses, people who are kind of do doing what they love and make a living doing it. Molly Whitter is on the line. Her company is called Time like you know, the Herb, Heb Time, the Herb Time for Honey in Studio City, and she's an actress still ox runs a small business, but she has a business making one of our favorite go tos. I have this at night sometimes too. Is my dessert.
Speaker 1: That's so yummyla.
Speaker 3: I love granola so much. I have this thing that granola. Yeah, there it is. Tommy's showing me some granola right now. Anyway, she created Time for Honey, the food blog, and here she is now a decade later, with her own granola. Hi, good morning. How are you Molly?
Speaker 2: I'm great?
Speaker 10: How are you Ryan good?
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the pictures of the granola. I can my stomach's growling right now. So congratulations on creating your own business. Thank you so much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's been quite a journey and incredibly rewarding as well.
Speaker 3: So tell us about I guess doing something that you So you were acting and you're still acting, but now this is more of your priority and takes more of your time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know, it really took me by surprise. So during the pandemic, sitting at home like everyone else, I was still blogging and I wasn't really fulfilled doing that, and so I decided, well, maybe I would try creating my own product. And I was really trying to reinvent the wheel with coming up with something that no one.
Speaker 11: Had ever done before. Meanwhile, I had been making granola for myself for like a decade, and I was wandering through a farmer's market one weekend and I realized there was no granola at the farmer's market. And I said, well, you know what, I already make this. It's already delicious, so I'm just going to try it. I started cooking out of my kitchen, progressed into a commercial kitchen, and now I'm doing this full time and I absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: So can I bring you into my home? After I watched Real Fortune. After I watch Real Fortune with the legendary Pat say Jack and Ben White, I sometimes will went to my kitchen and I'll get a bowl. I don't have your granola yet, but I'm going to. I've been using another granola that get the store. But anyway, I'll go into get my bowl. And I know a lot of people have it first dry snacks or breakfast, but I like it for a dessert. So I put in a bowl raspberries, blueberries, almond milk, a big dollop of almond butter, and then I pour granola on top of all of it, and I put cinnamon in it.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, oh yeah, oh yeah, you're speaking my language.
Speaker 11: In fact, my number one.
Speaker 10: Sellar is my paleo maple granola.
Speaker 11: People eat it as a snack, they crumble it up on ice.
Speaker 10: Cream as a dessert. I like it exactly how you're describing it. With a big dog of almond butter, fresh fruit berries.
Speaker 3: So good, So molly ritter, our hometown hustler, Time for honey out of Studio City. If people want to check out your granola and see it, like the chocolate, oh, even the instant oatmeal, Wow, that looks good. The chocolate strawberry, how do they find it? Like? How can we order it?
Speaker 10: You can order it online at Timefohney dot com yes, time is in the herb, or you can find me at the farmer's market. I'm in four farmers markets and socow Alta Dina on Fridays, La Coaanata on Saturdays, and then we're in two farmers markets on Sunday's Large Amount Village and the Pacific Palisades.
Speaker 3: Oh, go to the farmer's market in the Molly and tell her that you were listening and you heard it. And then you guys have a snack. Grab one of the bars. They look good too. The almond apple. Oh no, it's almond apricot.
Speaker 10: Yeah me, yes, yes, it's all sorts of options.
Speaker 3: Only tragedy is that we're starving. Now that you've talked about this, you still have so much show to do.
Speaker 11: Okay, well we'll send you something.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Molly, thank you for coming on. Keep up the good work and I'm glad that this has found happiness for you.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye. Yeah, are you excited about my granola bole?
Speaker 1: I your granola bowl will sounds so delicious.
Speaker 6: We do one very similar, but instead of almond butter, we use peanut butter and instead.
Speaker 3: Of I tried it and I prefer almond butter.
Speaker 6: And instead of the almond milk, we use coconut yogurt.
Speaker 3: Right well, you guys stare over there at your place.
Speaker 6: Completely different, I mean, second varies, it's all the same.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons I love doing this is we get to meet the people that we've been playing for quite a while, and we get to you know, catch up, get to see what's new, get to get the latest. And there's always something that I forget to ask. Meghan Trainer is in the studio with us this week.
Speaker 7: Is so.
Speaker 5: Mean.
Speaker 3: Go back a long time, Megan Trainer ten years and counting.
Speaker 1: That's nice.
Speaker 3: When I think about you sometimes I think about where you're born and I've never had a chance to talk to you about it. Oh, okay, you don't like Nantucket.
Speaker 1: I do, It's great. I just I haven't been back in ten years.
Speaker 3: I've never been. But to me seems like it's shocking a setting for a movie.
Speaker 7: Right well, when people try to ask, like where I'm from, I go, you know, the movie it's like that in the summertime, because I think they filmed it around there?
Speaker 3: Is it fairy Tail book? Like the whole place.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of rules.
Speaker 7: You're not allowed to like paint your house or build a fence.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of like they all done. They gotta look old old houses. They got to stay that old way so that it's cute forever.
Speaker 3: So it's yeah, it has that.
Speaker 7: So in La when all the houses are different, I'm like, there's.
Speaker 3: This is so I was like, this is I don't think we talked you since you welcomed your second son, Barry, congratulations.
Speaker 7: Full another child. Hi, he's perfect. I got Barry and Riley. Now my two boys, and now I want two girls. And how is Riley now three?
Speaker 3: And you want two girls? Yeah, so your four pack is what you're looking for? Four pack?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sleepy now with two, but I think I could do it.
Speaker 1: You could do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have three kids, and you know you want to start adding them. It doesn't really like of three, it's like might as well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, is it easier with the second?
Speaker 7: No? No, there's just no breaks now Like usually my husband would like take the baby to bed and I would like have a night off, you know, and now it's.
Speaker 1: Like which good do you want tonight?
Speaker 3: You know, when we go back and forth, can we play a little of Riley performing this is Meghan and two Stars here and I said, oh me, I yehize better putting together been like this my new song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a big Megan traina fan.
Speaker 7: Loves me Harry Styles and Beyonce And it makes sense you know that I'm in that group.
Speaker 3: Can you sing all of their songs or just yours? Oh yeah?
Speaker 7: He knows every word to every hair hairstyle song there is.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: And do you all have a big Easter celebration coming up?
Speaker 7: I was like, Dewey, yeah, we we're trying to cook a big breakfast for everyone. And then everyone keeps asking me like are you hiding eggs? And I was like, I gues so I got some eggs off of Amazon. I'm gonna try to stick them around the house. I might like go to CBS really quick and pick something up.
Speaker 1: CBS actually has a lot of good guy they do.
Speaker 3: I remember the kid like coloring the eggs was always like the I.
Speaker 1: Painted a couple. But then what you said them there?
Speaker 2: Okay, they sell them now like they sell fake eggs that you can just pay because it's like they're gonna, yeah, you don't waste the eggs wasist eggs.
Speaker 3: It's my favorite part. All right, listen, Megan Trainer is here. We've got a lot to talk about. Tickets to the Timeless Tour on sale now at ticketmaster dot com. Meghansong been like this with tea paint. That's actually I'm gonna play that for you. Next we'll get intel that came together too, and the paint like we have. We have strong feelings for the paint and I know you do too. Oh, very strong.
Speaker 1: It's my king. I love him. Yeah, you're my hero.
Speaker 3: When you watch other artists do shows, anybody, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I'm like studying because I haven't. I haven't toured in seven years.
Speaker 7: And back then, like budgets were different and stuff looks different. And now I'm like, what do I want my show to look like in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 1: And what I want? What do I want it to sound like?
Speaker 7: And I'm gonna have two kids on the road, Like how to put a crib together on them?
Speaker 3: Have you have you framed? Have you got the framework for it?
Speaker 7: Obviously you must, Yeah, that's what you would think.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to do it.
Speaker 7: But my team's like, relax, we have so much time, and I'm like, we gotta get going. I'm having a conversation with like the creative director, and I'm like, we're late, you know, but it's gonna be a great show.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: Well, tickets are available to the show that's coming together. Yea, check it out. Listen to this Megan like this and a wipey spicy like this, that's so good. Bit like this Meghan Trainers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's high energy.
Speaker 3: By the way, it was like watching three Megan Trainers between Tanya really became Megan.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think you understand. I think like Meghan Trainer will go down in history as like the most infectious songwriter on this planet. Like every you do it, every time I swear it's just like this. It's like a bot machine.
Speaker 3: It's a bot machine looking at a mirror. When you're singing, you do the same head moves as Megan training That was good. She was using her hair dryer. She wants to be on that Timeless tour so bad.
Speaker 7: He's gonna got Natasha Beddingfield that big big shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're just talking about Natasha Beddingfield and like this unwritten like it's having right now to.
Speaker 7: Me and was like, I've never played Madison Square Garden, Like this is a big dream of mine that you were making come true. And I was like, I should be opening for you. I was like, that's a sick joke. I should be opening for you. This is my change come true. And then we have Paul Russell who's so sweet and so good. So it has such bops.
Speaker 1: And then show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I've heard like unreleased songs and there's just they get better and better.
Speaker 2: Yes, his next single is going to be Yes.
Speaker 1: And he married a megan with an H in her name, and I was like, you're a good guy open on my tour.
Speaker 3: Was like, that's crazy, you're good guy guy.
Speaker 7: And then my TikTok bestie, Chris Olsen is going to be on some shows and everyone's like, what's.
Speaker 1: He going to do? That's my question you gonna do? He goes it's because it's a surprise. You're gonna have to buy tickets to see and find out. And then my older bro is gonna DJ.
Speaker 3: It's a lot and the kids, everybody's gonna be there.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this track we just played, which is fun. It is so fun. It is I need to like it's fast lyrics of fast looks like a fast temple lyrics I'm gonna throw on stage. Yeah, like it's a lot, right, I'm gonna dym a lot. Okay. So been like this is the name and t Pain is your guy, right, Like, I mean this is somebody that you have, Like we have strong emotions for him because we play by you drank a lot. Ye still right. Yeah, I mean it's done a lot of other things, but we still play that a lot. Yeah. Uh, And so tell me about your your love for him started.
Speaker 1: In middle school.
Speaker 7: Us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, started like.
Speaker 7: Just the best, just the best melody's best feelings. You know when like a song gives you a memory or for the first time and you're like, I'll never forget this moment. That's like seven of his songs have that feeling for me. So it's just my life. And he taught me that backgrounds can be leads.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 7: I love that his harmonies are so good, and I've always, like, not learned, I've noticed as a songwriter, like how good he is. And I feel like no one else was obsessed with him like I was. And I was like, y'all are crazy and all of a sudden, people are watching his performances and they're like, did you know how good he.
Speaker 1: Is at singing? And I was like, did you know that he wrote and produced all these songs? Like he's like I knew. They're like who knew?
Speaker 7: I was like, he I did, and I've been preaching it for ten years. How much I love this guy. And then when I was so nervous to meet him because I was like, what if he sucks? And then I met him and he's awesome, the funniest guy. I was like, oh God, he looks so nice online but I can't tell and he is.
Speaker 1: He was the nicest, and his wife, he is the nicest.
Speaker 3: His whole crew Megan Trainer talking about tea pain hair and so your hero. Yeah, and so when you did you send him the song? And then he puts his verse on out did it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was so nervous.
Speaker 7: I sent him the song and then he was like this is great and then didn't respond for a long time.
Speaker 3: And I didn't respond no, like kind of.
Speaker 7: Kind of ghosted, you know, And I was like, oh, I thought we were dating.
Speaker 1: This is so weird. Why don't she texted me back?
Speaker 7: And then he like, surprised me on my thirtieth birthday and showed up and played the song and then played another song that I sent him, and he.
Speaker 1: Was like, I did both. And I was like, oh, can we bring in the pain right now?
Speaker 3: Let's bring in the pain waiting? We're waiting on the pain. I thought, the.
Speaker 7: Pain is sleepy this boy, let's bring in the pain.
Speaker 3: Well, the pain was supposed to be on cute right there. But you know, pain it radiates, right, You never know where the pain is coming from.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you bring He's.
Speaker 3: Here where the pain is originating.
Speaker 1: I'm texting him you up, sub stove you up?
Speaker 7: They said he they told me you might be on and I was like, he's gonna be sleeping.
Speaker 3: Well, let's wake him up. Let le's get a break, Let's wake up the pain. Yes, let's bring him on. Let's find out why he ghosted for a beat. And that is what he does.
Speaker 1: He's like the ultimate surprise.
Speaker 3: Well, he's ghosting us right now, so I get it. I'm feeling the same thing.
Speaker 1: He does it to the best of the bus.
Speaker 3: All right. I think we have Megan Trainer. I know for sure because I can see her she's in the studio. She's here and her guy T Pain, who she did this song with it we love so much, been like this. We just played, we played again, keep it here anyway? He is I think the Pain is in our zoom right now. His name left, T Pain? Are you there? And then drop left? So he ghosted you when you send him the song and now he's playing games with both of.
Speaker 1: Them sometimes one second, Oh, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Can you guys hear te Pain? We can hear you. We've been holding on fantastic. Okay, we've been building up this moment for a week. Okay, we're good.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: She would just tell Megan, by the way, we love the track. We we just love the track. Been like this. Congratulations to both of you. Thank you.
Speaker 9: It's a cool thing to do, man, it's a you know, it's it's somebody I super admire and somebody that that has mutual respect. So it was a fun.
Speaker 3: It was a fun thing to do.
Speaker 9: It wasn't fun ghosting her and making her feel like crap.
Speaker 3: But why everybody was necessary? It was a necessary evil. Why'd you plow her off? It was a necessary evil?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know what that means it happens, man, now it it's for her birthday. She gave me the song waiting for her birthday, and then her manager was just like, if you can just you could just not show it to her for for two months. It was it was such a grueling two months because she kept texting me. I had to not say anything back, and it was just I felt. I felt so bad.
Speaker 7: I sawes getting awards and like really busy, and I was like, I know you're busy, my dou but like, if you could just send that little verse, then why he could my dreams could come true?
Speaker 1: And then nothing, and I was like god, and.
Speaker 7: I was telling my team like, dude, he hates me. I don't know what's going.
Speaker 1: On, but he didn't love me.
Speaker 2: And this was all just to surprise you, just so you could have that big surprise moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and now I have a picture next to my bedside of him and I laughing on the music video set framed. I say good night Tea Pain every night.
Speaker 3: Tea Paint and Meghan Trainer are with us right now, cheap Pain. I just need to understand what's happening behind you. You are you like it's a twist Star. Yeah, yeah, okay, this is my studio.
Speaker 9: This is my studio, and I'm just it's it's all over the place. I'm sorry, it's a little We had some some partying, but.
Speaker 3: Is that not.
Speaker 10: That we have.
Speaker 3: That's not a background.
Speaker 9: We have a lot of stuff happening there.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. It looks at New Year's Eve. I want to drop the ball and say Happy New Year. We try to keep it. We try to keep it. We keep it festive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys got to watch his twitch stream.
Speaker 7: It's so funny. It's so great. And he has the best room there is to film in. And my brother, my older brother's on Twitch and I'm like, bro, you gotta step up your background.
Speaker 1: It looks sick.
Speaker 3: You guys are just so very talented. Happy that you came together. And also tea paint, she said, And we've been playing your music for a long time, both of you. But she said that she was you know, when you meet somebody for the first time, you're not quite sure if they're gonna be who you think they're gonna be when they're in the wild, you know, and you lived up to the expectation and beyond, and so everybody's very excited about that. But can you imagine, like have you We don't say any names, but we've all met people that we loved so much and they just walk the other way. It happens to me.
Speaker 9: That's the whole thing of just you know, don't meet your heroes because it's gonna blow up in your face. But I mean, this was, this was, this was very pleasant. You know, the whole family was awesome. Everybody. Everybody was just so nice and welcome me, and you know, it was just it was just a pleasure, you know what I mean. It was something I would never I'll never forget. I'll never regret doing any of it. I'll never forget it. It's just a super cool experience.
Speaker 3: Hey, Mark, I know I was gonna play Taylor next, and I will play Taylor. But give me some tea pain bro put up some tea paint. I can play as we thank him for coming in here this morning. I'll take that. Give me a tea pain track. I can play, Let's play, Let's play. Buy you a drink right now? Te pain Meghan Trainers, let me just see Megan trainer The Timeless Tour tickets are on sale and don't forget our song with teeth Pain is out now. Thank you guys for bringing some real energy this morning. Yeah song we play soon and big hugs to both of you. Thanks for coming. Have a great, great day. Tea paint here it is Yes on air with Ryan Seacrest. I wad our hometown hus around talking about granola like an hour ago and I want something so bad and Tany has got some. What kind of granola is that you packed? I see it. I know where you got that.
Speaker 6: How do you know where I got that?
Speaker 3: I can tell by the packaging.
Speaker 6: This is my packaging that I have at my house.
Speaker 3: That's where you got it. You got it home.
Speaker 6: It's a vegan granola.
Speaker 3: Uh mm hmmmm hmmm, as opposed to what I thought granola was vegan.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Does you normally have meat?
Speaker 6: No, but there's something in there. I don't know it's gluten vegan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's butter.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mine doesn't generally doesn't have like.
Speaker 6: Right right right right?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, are you gonna break that out? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But I it goes on top of my coconut yogurt and berries.
Speaker 3: Let's get into the weekend watch list. The weekend watch list, just not it's it's your birthday weekends nice if you do watch anything, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you have to see this movie.
Speaker 2: It's called Ricky Stanicky and it's on Amazon Prime and it uh oh, I would say the name of the guy, that's John Cena. It's it's starring the name and guy from the Oscars.
Speaker 1: But he is Ricky Sanicky in this movie.
Speaker 2: But Ricky Sinicki is a made up friend that these three friends made up when they were kids. And zac Efron is one of the guys, and so they use Ricky Siniki as their alibi. So anytime they would tell their wives like oh we got to go, Ricky Sinicky needs us at is place this weekend until they all go. So they've been lying for years and years and years about Ricky Stinicky, who doesn't exist until now.
Speaker 1: And that's how the movie. It's really really funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's on Prime now, Tanya, what is on your weekend watchlist?
Speaker 6: So I'm so excited because I'm going to bedrock this weekend and I'm going to binge this show that I've been wanting to binge for so long. It's called Apples never Fall on Peacock.
Speaker 3: I think I've been wanting to see this too.
Speaker 6: Yes, so many of my friends have been like posting about it and telling me that I need to watch it. It's basically, it's like a drama and a mystery. It's about a family, so it's like a family dynamic and then the mom goes missing and then the kids have to figure out like what happened and they uncover all these secrets about their family. Everybody loves it and I'm going to binge it this weekend. All seven episodes are up on Peacock right now.
Speaker 3: Binge it and then chext me if I like it, because yeah, if you after you yeah, and then I'll bet run after it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeh yeah, I cannot wait to rob this weekend.
Speaker 3: Ruby, what's on your weekend watch list?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 8: Mine is The Many Lives of Martha Stewart on Max.
Speaker 3: Do you ever watch a comedy?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 7: I do?
Speaker 6: I sprinkle it in here in the season three?
Speaker 3: Is that watch that? Yes? Exactly, I've never heard you come up with a company? Now this one actually interests me.
Speaker 8: Though, Yes, I mean, she's just so iconic. It follows, you know, her journey as a young stockbroker on Wall Street, which I didn't really know about that part of her, her story, her journey, and then also you know, of course her becoming this self made billionaire and media mogul, and.
Speaker 1: Then also her going to prison.
Speaker 3: So it covers like all the bases and bouncing back, come back. Yes, I feel she's like Snoops best friend.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's what makes her so iconic and I think so inspiring.
Speaker 1: Is she never you know, gave up?
Speaker 3: So that's on Max and Hulu. Okay, yeah, good one. And American Idol is on Sunday and Monday, so if you want to get cozy and see Luke, Lionel Katie, Hollywood Week kicks off, and yeah, American I was still on. I do people that run into me and say, hey, I used to watch American Idol. When's that coming back? Well, it's on and it's on two nights. Still there, it's still there, better than ever, and we're having a great time and we're grateful to continue to do it. So Sundays and Mondays it's on ABC and Hulu. Figure out Hollywood Week, get into high gear with all that pressure and this thing called the first ever Idle Arena so we put the contestants in the idle arena. Wow, everybody looks happy when this guy enters the room. What he does, he exudes the spirit, the energy and the happiness. We need it. We've been here for hours, so you know about this time we need some Cheway Martinez. Every single day, you broke the drive, you broke your camera, broke my camera. Watch now on the stream and on the YouTube, we're looking at the corner. My good, it's okay, okay, we got We're celebrating Sysney's birthdays on Sunday, Yes, Sunday, So you're Easter.
Speaker 2: Baby, Well it follows every like six years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, wow, yeah, happy birthday, Systety Sweet?
Speaker 3: What do you do for Easter?
Speaker 4: Easter? I'm usually cooking in the kitchen, of course, with my family, my ladies cooking, my grandma's cooking. We cook popascorn shorty. So it's like kind of like a brunch style. We do like pop usc and shorty. So we do, uh, we do my my girlfriend's German, so she does her German potato salad and uh so she's like it's like a traditional potato salad with like bacon.
Speaker 3: Wow, And it's a little sounds like the one we make like in Georgia. There, yeah, there you go. It sounds like the US version too, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah is the US version. It's her German potatoes. I don't know, it's it's warm, it's great, it's amazing. And then we buy some The only thing we don't cook is the portos. We get a box of portos. We always have to have a box of portos. And then we get that fruit. We get this fruit tart thing for my grandma. And then she loves that. She's like, I mean, how my fruit tart.
Speaker 3: This is a long day. This is a serious event.
Speaker 4: Oh and there's a series of momosas going on too in the in the kitchen. You have to have the momosas, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just you're picking up you call it your lady. Right, So we talked to the back room. You know, Ruby's engaged. Yes, she may or may not be. We don't know what the day is. And Marianna she's looking for somebody. Michayla's looking for somebody. Wow. And they're always struggling with how to meet, how to meet, how to meet a good guy? Well, you're a good guy. You met your lady yes, at a party. Right. I met her at a party.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: I met her at a party. And I originally went to meet somebody else, but that didn't work out. And I saw my lady on the dance floor and she was she looked amazing. It was like weird because I just saw her. I didn't see anybody else. I just saw her. Yeah, and I just approached her and we started dancing, and we danced all night long.
Speaker 3: MICHAELA. It's simple. Why are you struggling? Why do you guys making it so difficult to me? It's not hard. It's not the songs. Songs I think it was. Was it I don't know, was it like a T Paint song or you know, I think I think it was Sierra Goodies. It was Sarah Goodies coming up in just the second ear and in a bunch of NonStop kiss exactly. In fact, pull that out, get that sne that up before you go. I did bring in here for a reason. What's happening this weekend? If we check you out on kids this weekend?
Speaker 4: Kid Leroy tickets check him out the Torch at the Coliseum, May the twenty eighth. More information than tickets are on sale ticketmaster dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, we love youybody love you guys. Keep it up and now where I can see them. If you're pulling up goodies as we speak. So if you want to relive that moment, oh my god, yeah, let's sit there. Let's go.
Speaker 6: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: Thank you, good Friday, Easter weekend. Have a great celebration, share and show love. We're back on Monday with Ryan's Roses. So every hour Disney gift cards are very excited about that, and you're qualified to win a trip to the Disney Luney Resort in Hawaiian passes to D twenty three, the Ultimate Disney Fan Event. So that is on a Kiss FM Monday. Before we go in the back room in Feint we we talk to you guys so much. We know everything that happened back there. Did we miss anything?
Speaker 7: So because Megan Trina was in today, Mariana was shocked who to find out who her husband was.
Speaker 1: She was screaming back here Darryl.
Speaker 3: Yeah you didn't know her husband was Darryl kids, So that I'm like, I missed him and he was here? Was Daryl here? He was here? Oh? I didn't like in the course. Oh he was so quiet. I know he didn't speak up and say I was in spy kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: That was like my childhood.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Makayla, why didn't.
Speaker 5: You tell me?
Speaker 3: Oh, Mikayla once again?
Speaker 7: What? All right?
Speaker 3: Well guess what Maddy on it? Meghan Channer comes through once every three years, so she'll be back with Darryl.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, we'll see them in three years.
Speaker 3: And that Sysney, your birthday will be on Easter in twenty eighty six, so there you stop. Really eighty six, I'm guessing, uh, DoD, I'm there to celebrate with you. Oh dark, Oh it's twenty eighty six. I'll be one hundred and two times in in seven months.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Guys, have a good weekend, Happy Easter.
Speaker 6: Happy birthday, sysn't he?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday