Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: You are listening to Coast to Coast AM. Hello there, I'm Connie Willis. Please find me over at Connie Willis dot com. From there, you can go to TikTok, you can go to YouTube, you can go to x you can go to all the other social media's out there. Digging the X a lot. Let me tell you dig in the freedom of speech. I like that, you know, because you know you think, well, you don't have to deal with that, do you. No, it's not, it's not. It's they are getting us now on these on these platforms about aliens and Bigfoot and saying they're mythical creatures and we can't discuss those anymore and saying things like, uh, you know these are things that you cannot fact check. I mean, it's ridiculous. So just know that that it's coming down on us now too, talking about the things that we talk about, especially the things I talk about as my show Blue Rock Talk. So go to Connie Willis dot com. Learn more about me going in on my shows so we can continue keeping it alive for sure. Find out where I'm going to be what's happening and check out my win Any Lottery book those of you. The Mega Millions is at eight hundred million and the power the Powerballs at one hundred and twenty one million. So if you're good with the pendulum or think you are, or want to be, hey, go give it a shot. It's when any Lottery. You can go to Amazon and you can find that Connie willis here back with Ken Lloyd. You can find him at Ken lloydofficial dot com. You can find him on his Facebook at Ken Lloyd dot Accelerated Ascension. You can look up either of those and you're gonna hit either his personal one or you're going to get his page of the Accelerated Ascension. And you can also find him on YouTube at Ken Lloyd dot Official and that's Lloyd with two l's. So you had a near death experience and from there he went on to become the modern day Sybil. No, I'm just kidding. I'm just kidding. Ken just having a little bit of fun with it because he's got a good sense of humor. You know, a lot of times you can get into this love acceleration and it's just like, oh, I cannot even talk to that person. They're on another realm, right, but now you are very down to earth and you know, thank you for that. A good sense of humor for sure.
Speaker 1: So that being.
Speaker 2: Said, you also did something cool for coast people, right, what did what did you? What did you do? You got a little you know, you do group sessions and you do healing, So how'd you take care of the coast people?
Speaker 3: So on the website kenlodofficial dot com you can go ahead and book a private session and listen. There are twenty five minute sessions and fifty five minute sessions. You don't need to spend an hour with me. You can literally get most everything done in the twenty five minutes. However, I really push people toward the groups, and the group gives you an opportunity to not only, you know, have the experience and the healing, but to interact as well, and to go on these journeys that I take people on. It's really amazing to see a lot of folks begin to have experiences while I'm working on them where they just tap out and then they wake up, they say, what happened? You know? It's about an hour long, and I take them into this place called the Library of Creation, which we'll get into a little bit. But anyways, the group sessions over the individuals twenty percent off using the kupon Coast but it's all capitals, okay, otherwise the coupon code won't take. But absolutely give it a try. I mean, you're going to feel very, very different, and it's pretty amazing. You'd be surprised when people release emotions that are trapped in the body, you know, during those sessions.
Speaker 2: So is that are those directions given on your site or is that just what you what we give right now that that they sign up they use Coast and total caps and they get twe percent off or is.
Speaker 3: It yeah, there's yeah, there's something on the website that'll tell them to use that code.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, oh.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so it's just for you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, so when you if you if you go to his website and you sign up for anything, use Coast C A S T and you get twenty percent. Also, thanks for doing that for for our people. We appreciate that. We appreciate that. So tell us, yeah, what you do, what you see, how all this happens?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Absolutely, So now that I've got to the point of the journey. Let's just get into the meat, right, you know what is actually going on and what's happening. So when I started doing the healing, it would take me an hour to heal the shoulder that's sore, right, And I would go in there and I would you know, start looking at the shoulder, and the shoulder would tell me the emotion. It would take me forever to figure out how to But what happened here is the process I use to figure things out became a code, a program. So as the next person showed up, they have their shoulder healed. It became quicker and quicker and quicker. When I am at the events and I pull someone out of the crowd and I work on their knee, the other people in the crowd that have knee issues are also healed. And I really do mean healed. The energy that was causing the problem is gone. So we fast forward to how things look today. So today, when you're sitting across the chair for me or you're virtually, I can feel the thing in your body. I can feel your anxiety, I can feel your track motion, and I just know what's going on. And when the end happened today, I had assession with the client, and you know, they came in very anxious, very nervous. They hadn't had anybody work on them. But not only that, but this person had some really deep childhood trauma. That one you have to release is to heal the body, you have to release the very thing causing the problem, which is the energy. And if anybody has ever experienced trying to heal childhood trauma is terrifying, It really is terrifying because there's a process you go through. You try to remember what's happening, and you know, try to understand it. But this isn't how it works for me. I will literally take them into a place where they can visualize an object, and I'm reaching into the body and I can see where that emotion is might be looked like black tar in the heart and like a movie. You know, imagine you saw a heart on TV right and blacktower in the heart, and imagine you could reach into the movie with your hand into the heart, grab that and pull it out. This is exactly how I see things. No, I don't see the body like the medical profession would. The body is presented to me in a way that I can understand it. Sometimes it's a cartoon, sometimes it's just it could be a zillion different things. But as I'm pulling this out, you can see her body change and relax, and the emotions just move, and she can feel it in her heart. As I pull this out, I'm able to see things. For instance, I had a situation the other day with cebol as I be able to small vowel irritation. I don't know the words right, but I'm able to go in there, and I'm able to see the enzymes in the stomach that are I call it not pumping. I call them stomach pumps. I think there's a term for that, but I see them as overhead valves on a car. In those overhead valves, there's a certain color of fluid which is normally a very soft green. But if those valves or those stomach pumps aren't in sequence or or are producing alternate colors, I can see this, and then I simply know to go into this particular client. I went into I think those chromos one, number three and chromoson number five, and I went in there and I reprogrammed those chromosomes. Now here's the thing I simply in my mind's eye waved my hand over the stomach or the body part in it disappears, and then like a three D printer, I issue the command rebuild, and well, sounds funny, right, but this is my programming side, in the healing side, And as I do that, the entire stomach rebuilds, and I can then see it operating what I perceive to be operating correctly. And then there's golden light that comes around it in sacred geometry, and those are other topics, but this is the validation. And then the stomach will animate. And when the stomach animates, it tells me things are good. Sometimes I'll get it two thumbs up. So yeah, they literally they'll give me two thumbs up. Or you know those old Coldgate commercials where you get the little sparkle on the teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: So things when I work on the lungs and I can see inside of the lungs, I can see the good inside of there, right on the slit. And as I do the things, the lungs will start breathing right and they'll animate, and then I can look at the person and typically I'll tell them go ahead and just take a breath. Get a baseline you know, are you able to breathe? Now? How deep? And I'll do the thing I do, and fifteen twenty seconds later, I'll have them do it again and usually getting full breaths. Regardless of whatever the condition is. I don't need to know what's wrong with them. I don't need a story. I don't need to know how many times they broke their knee or what they can do. I simply tell them, hey, I want you to move your knee to the point where you can validate there's discomfort, like, don't hurt yourself, right, just move your knee and tell me if it hurts, it doesn't hurt. I do the thing I do. I get inside of there. I'm able to pull the energy out of the knee, wave my hand over. It completely disappears, out of the scene. Issue the rebuild, command, it rebuilds, and they're in full motion with no pain. This includes the popping in the knees and in the shoulders. The bones stop popping. The spine is fun. All of those those issues we have with the spine regarding you know, the spaces in between and again I don't know the body parts, the cushion in between. Right, I'm able to see that. I can see where they're damage. I can see the nerves that are being impacted and stretch those and rebuild them.
Speaker 2: And this is in a session, right, this is one session.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I can do most of everything in one session. That's for twenty five minutes, like I don't need an hour. And of course when you're in the group, I'm taking you through everything. So my entire team shows up in the group, and I can see the twenty two around everybody virtually or in person, working on them as I'm walking them through these processes.
Speaker 2: And again when you say your team is the twenty two souls, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, my team, I just call them my team, I mean, or the twenty two. I look at them. I have another name for them.
Speaker 2: But you can't do twenty two because you said there's already more and there's more coming. So we messed up on the twenty two. We just got to say forever souls or something. Affinity it does.
Speaker 3: It keeps changing. They tell me there'll be forty five at one time. Then, but then they shift and move out. So as I evolve, as I expand, and this is me expanding my full expression, as I expand whatever tools I need come in through the foul expressions from the others.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's pretty incredible. It happens within seconds. Now, not everybody heals instantly, Okay, some people need time. I had a lady today as well, today yesterday. Time escapes me and she sets down this down and she's incredibly analytical. Now I know this. I don't know what she does, but I know that whatever's going to happen in the next few minutes, it's going to have to be tie traded. To her, I said, listen, and I said, you are healed to recognize that, but you're not going to recognize it immediately. It's going to take you a month to process what just happened, because you know, perverbably, she has to do the math to find out what she needs to know, the science, the process. She'd never done this before, and I told her, I says, once you do the math and the math no longer works, that's when you accept what takes place. And she says, you're absolutely right. She says, I have to try to figure it out. And she said that when I can't figure it out, I accept whatever that answer is. I know there's some kind of math expression for that, right. But I'm aware of that, and so's the team. But by having that conversation, yeah, I don't know, it just happened, but something happened. But by having that conversation with her, it sets the intention and the understanding for her that it's going to take her a little longer then the guy next to her who just walked out walked out, you know, rage his taller because this fine is no longer in pain. So I'm able to see not only inside the organs or the body, the brain, the programming. I'm able to see the past lives. I'm able to see the behavior or the energy interference that is impacting the body. And when I do that, I simply call for the angels, and this figure shows up, and it's always the same figure. Doesn't matter, the little animated three inch character didn't matter, but whether a halo over the top of his or her head, and the angels come in and then reached down through the halo and they grabbed the energy out of that object to pull it up. And what's left is an unanimated shell a body, if you will, and I grab that and I remove it. I've just broken the past life contract, that past life connection, and the same thing happens to ancestors. When I work on the childhood trauma that's trapped in the body, and I'm working in LW's shoulders for an example, and I'm working on my shoulder, and the team says child, an animated child will come up with the handovers head andels will reach in pull the trauma out, and it's done. The pain is gone. So the trauma we have in the body is everywhere.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: I'm also able to see the energy outside of people. Now I'm not talking about your aura. I'm not going to tell you the seven colors in the rainbow. Okay. What I'm going to do is find out what other energy innerferepearances are in your field. So not only do I heal people, I activate people. I turn their gifts on, and I can find the very thing that's keeping their gifts from being turned on or leveling up. And again I can reach into their field and pull those things out. I can see things like the ets. I can see darkness, you know. I can work with those things attached to people and those things in the not the light, but the dark and fill in the blank and negotiate and talk to them and get them to remove I can see the contracts. The thing is, I can see all these things that are affecting you. So and the beauty of this is, I don't know what I'm going to do until I sit down in front of you.
Speaker 2: And you don't have to meditate for three hours or five days or climb the highest mountain before you do this work. You just do it.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, I do it, and then I'll go have a beer when I'm done, and.
Speaker 2: You're in a popsicle wire doing it, then you go have a beer when you're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly. So I don't I don't have to do any of the prep work. And you know, you know, I'm not as they say, airy fairy. I'm just an average guy that if you saw I'm in the grocery store, you wouldn't know it. You would feel me. If you could feel energy, you would feel me, but you wouldn't know I'm anything anything different. So ultimately, in summary, everything is energy, and all energy has a consciousness, and I'm able to communicate and move the consciousness out of the body.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast am every weeknight at one a m Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more