Speaker 1: Let me get into some pop culture. Please. I'm not going to call this entertainment.
Speaker 2: The woman who accused jay z In Sean Diddy Combs of raping her when she was thirteen years old has dropped her lawsuit against both men less than four months.
Speaker 1: After it was filed.
Speaker 2: Court records showed that the suit was dismissed with prejudice, meaning the plaintiff cannot refile a suit. The suit included disturbing details of how the woman was allegedly lured by a limousine driver outside the two thousand MTV Video Music Awards and assaulted by the two rappers at an after party. Jay Z strongly denied the claims, and his attorneys had been seeking to get the case dismissed. In a statement on Saturday, jay Z Sean Carter himself said the claims were quote frivolous, fictitious, and appalling, and called the suit a money grab. The statement continued, I would not wish this experience on anyone. The trauma that my wife, my children, my loved ones, and I have endured can never be dismissed. This one to eight hundred lawyer gets to file a suit hiding behind Jane doe, and when they quickly realize that the money grab is going to fail, they get to walk away with no repercussions. The court must protect victims, of course, while with the same ethical responsibility, the courts must protect the innocent from being accused without a shred of evidence.
Speaker 1: End quote.
Speaker 2: On Saturday, combs attorney said the suit dropped on Friday will be the first of many that will.
Speaker 1: Not hold up in a court of law. End quote. Jay Z ain't that one, as far as I'm concerned. He did exactly what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 2: He didn't sit oddly by and watch his name be raked through the Colds and Sully the way that he did. Most of us would have. Most of us would have let our lawyers handed it. We would have shut up, We would have kept silent. He didn't do that, And I remember I was taking a lot of heat for coming to jay Z's defense. My initial question is where the hell are y'all now? And to the people who have smiled in jay Z's face, who was supposed to be his friends, who are supposed to be supportive of his where y'all at? Where y'all at? Let me be very very clear, none of us were there. We don't know what happened to whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: That's fair, and if you have.
Speaker 2: A microphone and a camera in front of you, you have an obligation to say that. But in the same breath, what was I being attacked for ladies and gentlemen, if you were, if you would recall what I said? Was the man that I have known and I have been friends with for twenty five years. There's no way I believe he's capable of something like that.
Speaker 1: See, the bigger issue is.
Speaker 2: The damn punks that society has turned us into. You can say two things at once. You can say I wasn't there and I have no factual evidence to prove my position.
Speaker 3: But the person that I've known for twenty five years, nah, I don't believe he would do that.
Speaker 1: I want to stak I want.
Speaker 3: To make sure that I'm clear because I got friends and loved.
Speaker 1: Ones and people like that in my life.
Speaker 3: If y'all ever handle some stuff with me the way that some of these people handle this stuff with jay.
Speaker 1: Z, y'all kiss my ass and you go to hell.
Speaker 3: Because at the very least somebody should be able to say I've known stephen A for twenty twenty five, thirty years, forty years.
Speaker 1: Nah, I can't see him doing it. You just gonna go.
Speaker 3: Silent and just leave him hanging like that when it ain't like he was silent. It ain't like he.
Speaker 2: Hid it.
Speaker 3: And leaving others to talk for him. No, he spoke and said I'm innocent. This is not true, and nobody could stand up and say.
Speaker 1: Nah, I that brother that I know.
Speaker 2: I can't see that a thirteen year old girl, Yes, you are guilty. You are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law, and we understand it in the court of public opinion.
Speaker 1: It shifted in this day and age.
Speaker 2: You know what the sad part is some of you out there might have believed jay Z was totally innocent, but you know what, it wasn't clickbait to say that, So what you wanted to do was throw it out there and give a reaction for clickbait purposes.
Speaker 1: That's sad, it really really is.
Speaker 2: If I'm attorney Buzzby, I'll watch my back because jay Z coming. I don't believe for one second that jay Z's gonna sit oddly by and stop there. I don't believe it I don't believe it. You don't have to hang out with people everybody. Oh Steven, you're trying you name job, You're trying to act like you cool that. You know how many times I've been to forty forty Know how many times me and jay Z were hanging out in the back with og Wan and the rest of the crew talking sports, hanging out, playing cards, playing fantasy football or whatever it is. You know how many times I've been around these me You know how you know you don't know who I know, You don't know who anybody knows. But you don't have to be around people every day, ladies and gentlemen. One of my best friends in the world is my boy Pooly. You know Pooley that love the big women. You got to be a minimum of two hundred and fifty pound of him to look at you. Beyonce could be in front of his face and E'd be like, what the hell I my support do it that she's too small?
Speaker 1: That Pooly.
Speaker 2: Pooly was raised in Hollis Queen's with me. I'm lucky if I see Poolly once a year. Once a year, I'm lucky if we talk more than five times a year. The one thing you will never hear me say is that there's somebody on this planet Earth that is my best friend over him. I grew up with him. I've known him for over fifty years. Fifty five. Actually, that's my dog. I don't give a damn if I don't see him or I'll talk to him as much. I love my brother, and if he ever needs me, I'm only a call away. This notion that you got to hang out with people and got to fratenize all the time, and got to be in front of their face all the damn time for them to be friends, y'all know that's not true. I've known jay Z for twenty five years. I never believed he was guilty of such a thing. Ever, it's a damn shame that the only voice I heard say that was myself. It's pretty messed up. He's a better man than me, though he'll probably move on. I wouldn't forget any of y'all asses, wouldn't do much, wouldn't say much, but I know you, and you'd know I know you. To Jay, Beyonce and the family, hope y'all continue to live life.
Speaker 1: Wonderfully and prosperously.
Speaker 2: I'm glad this specific ordeal is over, and I hope you never have to deal with.
Speaker 1: Anything like this again.
Speaker 2: That's all I got to say, cause anything else I say, I might just cuss people out. Can't speak up to nobody, That's how much punks we are in this day it is. Can't speak up anybody,