Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you for doing this. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Have we ever met, I've only well, I went to one of the Dancing with the Stars shows when you were there, but we never like officially met.
Speaker 2: When I was there for two weeks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I loved watching you though, and I love Pasha so much.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: I wish I had known you before because then I could have gotten some tips on what to do.
Speaker 3: I just would have said, don't injure yourself. That was like my main focus was to stop getting injured all the time.
Speaker 2: Did you get injured? I mean you won? So I worth the injuries or no?
Speaker 3: Worth the injuries? Yes, but like I'm still suffering years later from cracked ribs and like pulling a muscle that was under my ribs and my tendonitis will fly every time I wear heels now I'm still but I'm like, I'll do it again.
Speaker 1: That is so crazy, And those are things they do not tell you when they're like you should sign on and like you can do as much training as you want, as little training as you want, you know, whatever makes you comfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, it's crazy because one of my girlfriends had won it from the season before, and I was like, why did you not prepare me? And she was like, I don't think people should prepare them because then they won't do it. Because the amount she just sent me like a foot massage bath thing that I just like would soak my feet in. But she's like, it's so worth it, but like it would be scary to know how much work and like injury you go through to get to the end, Like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: To get to the end.
Speaker 1: I was voted off first, and I had pulled out my shoulder already and no one knew.
Speaker 2: God, oh my god. It was like.
Speaker 3: I don't know you were voted out first.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh it was a double elimination, like no one was eliminated the first week, second week double elimination.
Speaker 2: That boom, I know. And I was having so much fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I mean, it's so nice when you have like a good partner and you guys have like a good, good chemistry and a good bond, and it's the live tapings are so much fun. I'm like so jealous because mine was during COVID, so we didn't have a live audience, and I'm like what does that feel like? The like energy in the room from the audience.
Speaker 2: Sister, I would have loved that live audience. I don't know.
Speaker 1: There is something about the performance and having people there cheering you on. But it was, oh my gosh, it was so scary. Yeah, yeah, I think I would have been Did the nerves ever go away? Or you didn't have nerves?
Speaker 3: No, I definitely had nerves. I just I feel like I would have had ten times more nerves if there was a crowd and they're watching, or like if my friends and family could be in there watching. But for some reason, knowing that, like however many are watching at home, like didn't phase me as much. I'm like, I got some people right there like watching. But I do think I perform better under pressure, and like the more nervous I get, the better I perform because I grew up dancing. So I'm like, it felt like I felt like something was missing with.
Speaker 2: The energy, right, I understand.
Speaker 1: I understand that by the way I got to say at being in the entertainment industry and being an actress and having no training, and I think it's very unfair the people have different levels.
Speaker 2: Like I agree, you know what, I mean.
Speaker 1: Like professional dancers, athletes. It's just a different mindset. I think, especially like Olympians.
Speaker 2: It's like uh okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, and I also Bachelor's Bachelorettes. You guys are all on fire.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 3: There's the Bachelor Nation, like fans are really loyal. I will say that I definitely feel like well with my dance background, training like that had to have helped me in some capac right. And then I feel like this season there's so many TikTok dancers and like the two girls from the Mormons show, I feel like all people from you talk and dance better than anyone I've ever met.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 3: I don't know. They're all talented and good looking and like nice. It's bizarre.
Speaker 2: They look like they have perfect lives, don't.
Speaker 3: They perfect lives of the Mormon wives?
Speaker 2: Right, And they're all virgins. Maybe that's something.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the glow. They're all virgins. They got to get it out somehow. Yeah, exactly, Oh my gosh, this is true. Yeah, this season, I don't know. I'm there's a lot of Are there any like big actors like Academy Award?
Speaker 3: When do they announce? I think they announced the cast tomorrow morning. Yep, Oh, that's exciting. Yeah, because all I know right now is Alex Earl, the Two Right Mormon Wives. And there's one actor guy that I saw. Think he's an actor, but I don't remember his name.
Speaker 2: Zach Efron's brother Dylan Efron's on it right or is he alleged?
Speaker 3: Alleged? But I feel like that is.
Speaker 1: Yes, they keep talking about Corey Feldman. Oh really, I want to see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm there for that.
Speaker 3: I for the cast announcement.
Speaker 2: I'm Tony. Is that his name? The singer?
Speaker 3: Oh, maybe that's who I saw? Is he blonde?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that's.
Speaker 2: Probably hatcheting his name, but yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know how to say his name either. But I feel like I always get so excited for the cast announcement because I've been watching the show since I was oh gosh, since it came on with my mom and so like it was so surreal being on it, but then also like just still watching now knowing behind the scenes, I've root for everybody so much harder because I'm like, I know how hard you're working.
Speaker 1: No, that's the thing. The audience will never know how crazy it is. It's intense. Are you still in touch with Ardam?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just talked to him. How long, maybe like a couple months ago. I feel like we just you know, like when I was on the show, it was like we couldn't really bond because nobody could hang out outside of the season because of COVID's because if you had COVID, you were out of the competition. Oh my god. So I feel like me and Ardam's relationship was like so strictly dance and then we went on tour together and we finally got to like build a friendship. So then that was so nice. And so yeah, we we just every once in a while just kind of check in, how's it going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so crazy because I felt like, I mean, I wasn't on it that long obviously, but like Pasha became my like everything. Yeah, it was like we were in a relationship and not in a relationship.
Speaker 3: I totally get that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, does everyone feel that way? Like, and then once you're off, like you keep in touch, like we're still friends. I'm still friends with Pasha and Danielle. But I mean it's like all of a sudden, I was like, wait, where's the late night text?
Speaker 2: Like not in a weird way, but like no, same, I totally get like.
Speaker 1: And I was fine not like dating during that time, Oh you were so yeah, he like replaced that everything I had, like professional, I had someone there that was caring for me, nurturing.
Speaker 2: It was like I had it all. I was like, I don't need sad.
Speaker 3: They really do take on a lot as the pros, Like, they really do take on a lot mentally, professionally, like emotionally with because by the end, like Hardam would get so mad at me, He's like, you can't cry every time we talk. This was so tired, and I was like I was like ready to be done with him by the end. And then after like two days, I was like, wait.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I was just about to ask where your mirror ball is?
Speaker 1: But it's right behind you always, always, always, and.
Speaker 2: Your finger goes right up to it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I'm very proud of that thing.
Speaker 2: So I binge watched are you my first? Did I did?
Speaker 3: What did you think?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's so good weight. So this is the tough thing.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of old schools, so I really enjoy Like back when We used to wait a week to see like what would happened, and now everything on streamers. You know, it's on Hulu. Everything's released. Came out on August eighteenth, so I could just watch the whole season, which I don't know what I like better, the Weight or just being like I can't stop watching it.
Speaker 3: I was thinking the same thing because when they said all ten episodes were coming out, I was like, am I sad about that? Or am I excited about that? Because I do as well love the Weight so hate the Weight. It is like a love hate relationship, and so I love Binginga's show. But I was like, I wish we would have put out two and then waited a bit and then put out like the other seven and then done the like finale and then have done a reunion or something. But I never know the behind the scenes of the whys. I'm just like, just tell me where to go and I'll be there and I'll do my job really well. But like, I don't know how these the business minds think behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I think there are no business minds anymore. It's the creatives are taking over. So Caitlin brist I think you could run a network.
Speaker 2: You should run.
Speaker 1: Hulu, because I think that's the way it should be done. You get just enough and then you're like, sorry, you got to wait a beat? Yeah, because I mean not wait a long beat, like waiting for Wednesday to come out.
Speaker 2: Season two for like what three four years? Didn't do it for me?
Speaker 3: That's fair. You know what season I'm waiting for? What is this show called? Did you get into Severance?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I know, I hear. It's fabulous.
Speaker 3: It's I didn't think I would get into it. I watched the first four episodes and I was like, I don't think this is for me. And then on episode five it was when I was like, I don't know why. I feel like I would have keep trying, and then I was in. And now the fact that they waited like three years in between season one and two, and then I got to Binge season one and two, and now I'm waiting for season three and I'm like very excited about it. But yeah, I can't decide if I like the big people or the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I did start Severance, but I only did two.
Speaker 2: Episodes, so I got to stick it out to number five.
Speaker 3: Try again, Yeah, try again, because that's it. First few episodes, I was like, not the same for me, but I really battled through.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, So are you the first? You filmed in Costa Rica?
Speaker 3: Yes, which is so funny because we were like calling it an island and it's not, but we're just going with it.
Speaker 2: Wait it's not. What is it a jungle?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: So it looked like an island. Google.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, it looked like an island, but we wanted it. I think we originally really wanted the show to be like Virgin Island because it's from the producers of Love Island, but then they went with the name are You My First? But yeah, it was. It was just so fun to be there and be a part of that show because you know, like usually people on The Bachelor or The Bachelorette or these other dating shows, like they're all very advanced in their dating life. They're like, you know, on their third love stories or they've like fully made out before. But these people are all on their first for like some people are having their first kiss, some people were having their first date. It's their first time on TV, and so everything about it was just so like pure and awkward and dramatic and sweet. It's like everything mixed into one that you'd want in a dating show.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I found that we are we allowed to say it, but are Michael and Rachel still together?
Speaker 3: I don't know if I'm allowed to say, because I'm still waiting to hear if we're going to do a reunion? Oh oh, I'm also I'm having Rachel on my podcast I think in like three days.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you'll let me know.
Speaker 3: I'll let you know. I've heard mixed things, and I've also I've just heard mixed things in general about the cast, like I know some of them are mad at each other, and I'm like, what is happening? I need all the tea, So I'm going to get it, hopefully for my podcast, and then I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Okay, perfect.
Speaker 1: Wait, So I did a dating show where I hosted as well, and it tell me about the experience. How long were you actually there in Costa Rica?
Speaker 3: It was about six weeks?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah? And were you always on call?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Because what would happen and they'd be like, hurry, get down here, something's happening exactly.
Speaker 3: Yes, always on call, especially like Colton, and I really wanted to make sure that the cast knew that we were also like there for them as tours and friends, and we're not just like these hosts that like are having a producer edit, you know, like we're not in with the We're really genuinely there for them and helping them guide them along this journey. So we were like telling them you can call us in the middle of the night. I'll show up with like no glamor on in front of the camera. I don't care, Like, whatever you need, We're here for you. But so there's that only happened once where Rachel pulled me aside to have a conversation, but we were also just always on call because as you know, things can always change and happen, and it's like we're filming seventeen hours of the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, it's literally like in our world there's like turnaround times where you have to like have time to go home and go to sleep, and that does not exist when you're filming a show.
Speaker 2: Like this, a dating competition. It's like twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is. I mean we I we had it pretty easy, I will say, because I mean we we worked so hard, but I'm like, this is a dream job because we got I think because I'd been on the other end of reality TV where I've been a contestant, and I know how stressful that is. Like the show is not about me and Colton, It's about the virgins. So we're like we get to come in and just like say what we need to say and be there for them. But then we get to go like eat fish tacos and hang out on the beach and wait for the next round of you know, glam and wardrobe and being on camera. But it was like really really fun. It was a really fun experience compared to being a contestant.
Speaker 2: I imagine. So how hot was it?
Speaker 3: Oh? It was. It was dream storm season as well, so it was like so human And then we had to hold so many times for rain and storms, and it was like like flooding where the crew would go to eat and set up flood almost every day and we'd have to like wait it out and it was like one of the camera crew tents and cameras. Luckily nobody got hurt, but they got struck by lightning and so the cameras were all down for like, oh my god, Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 1: I just kept focusing in on your hair and makeup because having been on that side of it hosting, like I couldn't keep my hair. It was like frizzing, but your hair looked immaculate the whole time.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you pissed at you know, every we would like do our or what we needed to do, and then I'd run into a room with ac and I'd have all fans like blowing on me, and I was dripping like down my chest, in my back like I had butt sweat the whole time. I usually look like a drown rat in heat, like I'm I don't look cute. I always said, like if I went on Bachelor in Paradise, people will be like ough, like I'm not cute in the heat, and I was just I would always have people with fans near me or doing something to keep me looking. But my glam makeup artists and hair artists did such a good job with helping me stay dry.
Speaker 1: Now you looked great, Hey you. I hope there's a season two. I'm very excited.
Speaker 3: I really hope so too. I feel like it would be I mean, we have Colton and I have a virgin sliding into our dms being like take us for season two, and it's just so funny because I think they really saw that. You know, there's jokes to be made. There's they're virgins and we're making virgin puns and we're narrating a funny show. But it's also like really sweet and people are on this self discovery journey where like from them from the beginning to them at the end are a complete different person And I love that part of it. And so for season two, I'm like, I'm so into that, as long as we have a lie detector test at the beginning, because how do you vet for if they are virgins or not?
Speaker 2: We don't know, that's right, lie detector test.
Speaker 3: You're right, I should be running Hulu. Absolutely, yeah, I think that would be really funny.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, did you think it was fair that a bachelor was on?
Speaker 3: I always I actually wonder if that helped or hurt him because he came in, like I feel like everybody almost looked up to him as a big brother, like they're like, oh, he's done this before, he's a bit older. He's telling us like, well, this might happen, and this might happen at this time, Like everyone kind of looked up to him instead of like he didn't feel like, you know, one of them. He felt a little more experienced, and I think they almost looked up to him like a big brother instead of a romantic connection.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, I didn't find anything sexy about him. Is that bad to say?
Speaker 1: No, that's I love on, I will drink of water, beautiful eyes, kind of kind of funny, said all the right things, and I just felt like, no, well, it's.
Speaker 3: Sexuality because I feel like there's a lot of like destigmatizing virgins in this where I'm like, Rachel is sexy, like there are sex absolutely, we're no, And Mike really does, I think because I had hosted his season of that Bachelorette season as well, so I feel like I also get like brother vibes from him because I was I felt like I was looking out for him on Katie's season. So yeah, maybe he just like needs to put out a little more of a sex appeal vibe. But yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, or maybe he's just say sexual he doesn't know.
Speaker 3: You never know. There's a I'm telling you this self discovery journey from that show. I we need a reunion for a lot of reasons.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure.
Speaker 1: And I was fascinating when they were like, it's not a cult, but is it a cult? And I was like, that's so fucking cool.
Speaker 3: It's like, well I again, like you come into a reality. Oh and I feel like if you watch Bachelor Bachelorette, the virginity talk is always like you save it for a one on one date and it's this big announcement and everybody's shocked and it changes like somebody's perspective and they think, oh, this is a really big responsibility. Am I going to be there first? Are they going to like fall in love with me? Because they've never done it before? Like this is a really big thing where everybody came into are you my first? On the same like same common ground, you know, right, Like they like almost did feel like this immediate bond with one another that they're like, yeah, we're we're all virgins.
Speaker 2: Is that they like Gang's not like the Spock.
Speaker 3: Super virgin, But yees.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's cute.
Speaker 2: Do you still believe in love?
Speaker 3: Oh? Great question? My immediate response wanted to be no, I understand that. I just I feel like so many of people I mean, so many people I know have been through heartbreak, but the people I surround myself with I look around. I was just actually with some of my best friends yesterday and they all have such healthy versions of love that I get to look up to. And I actually thought about it yesterday watching my best friend Kat and her husband Worth, and they have two kids, and they just they do it with so much ease, but they're also very honest about their tough times. I always think about being from a small town where I grew up. I feel like I had the smallest circle. I had really great parents. Even though my parents divorced, I feel like they still had healthy love and they gave healthy love. And as much as the divorce still affected me, like I just feel lucky for how I was raised. And then moving to you know, the La to be on the Bachelor and then the Bachelorette, and my bubble was a bit burst with not trusting people, Like I went in with so much trust, and I went in just thinking like producers would never screw me over. They're not just trying to make TV. They really want me to find love. Like I was so nice everything that I feel like my bubble got burst, and then I got engaged, and then that engagement didn't work out, and then I feel like he kind of bamboozled me. And then the second engagement, I was like, wait, that is the complete different person than who I thought I met, And then I got so jaded. But again, I've just found such a good core group of friends and people that I surround myself with. And all of my best friends are married with kids, and I look up to them so much because they do make me believe in love. And I just feel like my parents found their healthiest love in their remarriages when they were like in their fifties, and I just feel like it's never it's never too late. It's just I am a bit jaded because I have trust issues.
Speaker 2: I understand. How old were you when your parents got divorced.
Speaker 3: I was eight almost eighteen, so okay a bit later. And they always like we had I always tell people this, We had feelings meetings growing up as families, so like if my parents got in an argument, we would like all sit down as a family and talk about our feelings and why it happened and like what they could have done better. Like we were really open about all things in our family, which I think helped a lot.
Speaker 1: Same I'm yeah, growing up, it was not like that in my family, so I made a conscious effort to do that with my kids. Yes, I think perhaps I've told them too much or done too many feelings, but I don't think that's possible, I said, no one ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I think that's really important. I feel like I would want to be the same way if I ever have children, I would want to be the same way because I think that really allows them to feel safe as well to talk about feelings. And like, I've always felt like such an open book with I mean strangers, all all open up to them. And when I went on TV, I got absolutely destroyed online because I didn't understand that not everybody is so open about every detail in their life. And I got really like slutshamed for talking about sex. And I was like, wait, what, Because I've just always been very open.
Speaker 1: I think that's what I love about you, and I feel like I'm like that too.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like you're very polarizing? Yes?
Speaker 3: I really, which is just so funny because I would have never in my life thought that until I went on TV.
Speaker 1: And that's funny it's the word we grow up thinking has a negative connotation, except when it's said about you.
Speaker 3: You're like, well, I was like, I guess I could see that. I'm also a Gemini, So like, yes, are.
Speaker 2: You a Gemini? When's your birthday?
Speaker 3: June nineteenth?
Speaker 2: Okay, my daughter's June ninth.
Speaker 3: Yes, Gemini, And but a lot of cancer in my chart. I'm a very sensitive, spicy lady.
Speaker 2: That's a good balance.
Speaker 3: It's a good balance. It's a lot, but it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I think you being authentic just paved the way for everybody.
Speaker 2: I mean, you changed reality TV.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: That's like one of the nicest things anyone could ever say to me, just because I have realized from going on reality television how much I crave authenticity in people, and how again I had never surrounded myself with anyone other than my little Canadian small town friends. So going into the big city of LA and getting into that world of TV and I was like, oh my gosh, it like broke my spirit a little bit to see how many fake people there were.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, you're the filly that can never be broken. Be proud of that. I will think that's why you still have a beam of light.
Speaker 3: Oh thank god. I remember Reagan Fox talking about how people took away her sparkle and I was like, I hate that for her. I don't want anybody to use their little sparkle that they have.
Speaker 2: I know it happens, though, it of course does.
Speaker 3: I mean I can see why. And the Internet is even worse. It's the worst it's ever been with bullying. And it's awful out there.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Where in Canada are you from exactly?
Speaker 3: So, it's called La Duke. It's just outside of Edmonton and Alberta. And then I moved to Vancouver. I had a dance scholarship, so I got to go to Vancouver and dance out there. I've met a few kitty Canadians. I will say that.
Speaker 2: It's a good bunch out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Are you on dating apps?
Speaker 3: I've never been on a dating app, and I feel like I really did miss out on a little era there because I one of my best friends is married to her first Tinder swipe. Really yeah, and that's how my mom and my stepdad met was on well they will never admit this, but it was on seniors dot com. Because if you were like over fifty, it's considered like seniors dot com and that's where they met.
Speaker 1: So id seniors dot com. Because I'm fifty two, I don't I can't fight.
Speaker 2: I have to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look amazing. I honestly, I just turned forty and I am like not phased at all about that. I feel like forties are so exciting, and then I feel like everybody. I think it's because we grew up with a generation where our parents at fifty they just didn't seem they seemed older than that, you know, so now we realize, oh my gosh, it's all about our energy, our like spirit and how we feel rather than ages.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I never still hurt a little bit.
Speaker 3: I will always understand that. I've I totally talked myself into loving forty before I was forty. So then I got there and I was like, yes, I love it. I've already convinced myself. But yeah, I've never I never got to do the dating OUTSI I've just watched friends do it and it always seems so fun. But they scare me. They scare me a little bit.
Speaker 2: They're terrifying.
Speaker 1: And I was married for eighteen years, together for twenty so I missed that as well. I would be with my friends and be like, let me swipe for you.
Speaker 2: This is so fun. I'm never going to get to do this.
Speaker 1: And now I'm single again at fifty two with five kids, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, it's in your stock Holm.
Speaker 2: What's that senior Stockholm.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's some like genuine people on there.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like I want someone younger this time.
Speaker 3: Ah fair, Yeah, I feel like I want somebody older this time.
Speaker 2: How old would be the oldest you would date?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, probably like late forties, I would say, okay, yeah, Like I don't mind a ten year age gap. That doesn't That doesn't scare me.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that worries me. This is this is just a personal thing. But I want to see if you relate to this. I feel like a woman that's forty or a woman that's fifty and going into wanting a new relationship is fine, but never been that's fine. But like if a man is forty plus and has never been married, I feel like it's a little bit of a different thing. And I don't know why it's like that. I don't but it's concerning and I don't know why.
Speaker 3: And I find like my dream is a what do they call him? A divorce? Like a divorce a man who's I always I always hear that people's second marriages are like they're happiest too, And so I'm like, if I like a man in his forties who's been divorced.
Speaker 2: Hot, okay with kids?
Speaker 3: Sure? I love kids. I hope to have my own. But again, I froze my eggs when I was thirty three, So I'm good girl.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really happy I did that, but I mean it's also not a guarantee. But you know, I'm I'm kind of dating right now. I always I feel weird saying it because I'm like, I'm trying to keep my dating life like private. Yeah, it's like, so I'm like, good luck, Yeah, it's it's it's tricky. I'm trying really hard. So I'm like sometimes I say things and I'm like that doesn't add up, But then it doesn't feel authentic because I'm like, am I being I douine right now?
Speaker 2: Wait? Okay, wait how many did they?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: How many eggs did they? Were they able to freeze when you were thirty.
Speaker 3: Three, so I got I think I got fourteen or thirteen. I think I got thirteen. And then they said anything over ten for my age at thirty three was good, So I was happy about that. But I don't know how many are like good eggs, Like, I won't know until they were fertilized and then you know, right because it wasn't IBF, it was just freezing my eggs.
Speaker 2: Do you ever go visit them? No?
Speaker 3: I just asked that that's actually funny to be babies.
Speaker 2: My guys check it in.
Speaker 3: I want to hear. It's my best friend, one of my best friends that I made friends with her on The Bachelor. Actually she's a fertility nurse. So she did it for me, and every time I visited, I was like, how am my eggs doing? I should go visit them?
Speaker 1: Wait, she did it for you, So are they like in her freezer? Yeah, just chilling in my in my freezer.
Speaker 3: I mean, oh, really, what are you going to do with it? I don't know, Oh yeah, because I heard you can like make it into pills or do something.
Speaker 1: I know my last one, well he's eight now, so I don't know eight years. It's probably we did we took a little piece of it right afterwards.
Speaker 2: And my husband cooked it and you ate it, uh huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they say that's like so full of nutrients. Yeah, that do breast milk right now is like being sold on the black market for like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's crazy, Like that's the range is the gold bodily fluids?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What's next?
Speaker 3: I don't know, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 3: You never know what's coming next. Like not being phases me at this point in my life, like after COVID and just so much like everything weird happening and like people talking about aliens Like I'm like, nothing will phase me ever again, Like there the tree could start talking to me outside and I'd be like, sure, it's twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Do red roses phase you? No?
Speaker 3: I love you?
Speaker 2: Hate them? You love them?
Speaker 3: I love them. I feel like I went through a phase maybe a while back where I was like no, but then I realized that that was like the most pivotal point in my life for like living a true like dream of mine, And so I now have a rose tattooed on me because I'm like, no, I want it to be positive.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that where's your rose tattoo?
Speaker 3: It's on on my arm right here.
Speaker 2: M yeah, there's your beebe peebe Hi.
Speaker 3: You know she looks so gray right now. He's like just starting to go great.
Speaker 1: He's he's probably like sick.
Speaker 3: I rescued both of them, so I actually don't know how old they are, but I feel like he's probably six.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. I can't wait till they can clone dogs.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I I don't care about but dogs like, oh no, no, we don't get enough time with them.
Speaker 3: I'm the same. And I heard that they're coming out with a pill in twenty twenty six that helps dogs live longer.
Speaker 2: I'm there for that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, take my money.
Speaker 1: Isn't that Yes, Like there's so many things medically we won't do for ourselves, but our animals are hurt and you take them somewhere and they're like it's going to be twelve thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: And you're like, yeah, it's my blood, take everything.
Speaker 3: Do it. Monts of dogs about it, and I'm like, Hayley, they are so expensive, and she's like, you know, a single mom working jobs and doing just her absolute best. But I'm like, dogs are expensive, but they're also the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I should have followed my instinct at six to be a VET because I'd be really wealthy now and my life wouldn't be inconsistent.
Speaker 3: But then you wouldn't be You're like such an icon and such a legend, and I feel like you were meant for that path. But also I could never handle the heartbreak of being a vett. Think of how many heartbreaks you have to experience.
Speaker 2: I know, and I always ask them that too.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my gosh, Like behind the scenes when you're there, you're like, is this just it's the same thing doctors often say, you know, in hospitals with children and people.
Speaker 3: It's just constant.
Speaker 1: You have to like stop taking it home. Oh my gosh, do you take on people's energy.
Speaker 3: It's so much that it like frustrates me that I actually find myself becoming so much more of an introvert now than I ever have been, because I didn't realize how much I do that until I started getting I'm like, I'm pretty spiritual, and so I started really paying attention to certain things, and I just I really do and sometimes I won't even realize it, and I'll be in the same room as somebody and like I'll like all feel them, like feeling sick, Like I'll feel that. It's scary. Almost Like my ex always called me a witch because I was like, because of how much I feel witch.
Speaker 2: Ex called you that.
Speaker 3: One that would love if I kept bringing up his name because he loves to be in the headlines.
Speaker 2: So I had to copy that.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, yes, I got talked about again, But I actually I take it as a compliment. If you think I have witchy vibes, I'm like, that's awesome. I love I love being a witch.
Speaker 1: That's so funny. Just from being on a zoom with you, I was like, she's an EmPATH.
Speaker 3: I can tell oh it, Yeah, it's I love it. I love it because it's part of who I am. But it's just it really is draining, and I I sleep so hard when I get home from any Like like yesterday I was at my friend's house and she had some people over at her pool and I came home and I like, I'm like, I need ten hours of sleep.
Speaker 2: Can you get ten hours to sleep?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What? Oh you're one of those Yes, I could sleep you sleep anywhere.
Speaker 3: I can sleep anywhere, and I can sleep like if I was allowed because I have things to do, I could sleep fourteen hours if I if I chose to.
Speaker 2: That is wild.
Speaker 3: I know. It's like I'm good at I do. Once in a while, I'll wake up in the middle of the night with some pretty intrusive thoughts, like very around my cycle. And so I've just like learned my body so well that i can sleep anywhere and for a long amount of time unless I'm in a certain phase of my cycle where i have the worst depression and anxiety and I spiral and then that's when I can't sleep.
Speaker 1: Wow, you were just telling me that you know what was going through my head that you should start a vibrator line you think so yeah, red rose one.
Speaker 3: Ah, that's kind of genius.
Speaker 2: That's a good one, right, that's.
Speaker 3: A really good one because well, first of all, people did know me as like the sexual bachelorette, right, I'm so open about that kind of thing. And then you put in a red rose and it's I mean, I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, if they ever replaced the rose, what would you replace it with?
Speaker 3: WHOA? Maybe like a glass of wine?
Speaker 2: Because you do have a marketing brain?
Speaker 3: There you go, maybe a glass of wine or a red Rose vibrator for all the girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I like this red Rose vibrator. Wait, but so you.
Speaker 1: Have your wine line, which I really I want to taste.
Speaker 3: Oh, I will send you. It's actually I'm really depressed because my wine line has to close down now. I want to pivot because the facility that makes my wine they in the wine industry for over one hundred years, and the facility shut down. So I didn't have a choice but to. But I have so much of it still where I'm like, please send me your address because I will send you. It's so good. It's the only wine I drink, and I love it so much, and I'm just I'm gonna have to start all over again if I do continue to do it, because I'm like, I worked so closely with this wine maker.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: For ten years, I worked in a restaurant business, and I worked under a somalier learning about wine, and then I would train servers on their wine knowledge to like pair it with food, and we'd go on these retreats to like wine country, and I'd learn so much. So I'm like very dialed in when it comes to wine. And I'm so sad that this facility shut down because I'm like.
Speaker 2: It's gone. There must be a way.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I can, Like I'll have to transfer the vines. I know, somewhere near your eggs. She could grow both with love.
Speaker 3: You know what you really you've also got a market like that. That's genius. Yeah, I should, I'll find something to do. But I'm like, I'm pretty bummed out about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry. Okay, it's it's you always find a way though.
Speaker 3: Oh I do my brain, You're a warrior, thank you. I do. I get excited to think about like, Okay, there's nothing I can do about that. What can we do? Like how can I pivot? What's next? What can we make? And I actually like that part of it. It's that ten years ago me would have spiraled, but ten years of therapy Caitlin and learning how to cope has taught me to be like, Okay, this is the universe's way of showing me that it's just time for the next step.
Speaker 1: Yep, you're being challenged, that's it. I believe that no is the first word towards yes. Absolutely, And I live by that.
Speaker 3: Literally, I really believe that in that's such a powerful way of thinking for anyone that's listening or watching, Like that really is a powerful, powerful way of thinking, because every note in my life led me to somehow go on television and then like get to have I always manifested when I was in my young twenties. I always wanted my own radio show. I'm like sitting here with a podcast on your Tory Spellings podcast, Like this is so crazy to me.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I want to be on your podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh please, I would love. Do you live in la I do? Yeah, Okay, I come out there quite often for podcasts. So we'll plan that. Because it's just like every every no has has led me in the right direction.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Could you date a man that doesn't drink wine?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I could, because it would probably help me drink less wine. You'd have to accept my wine drinking.
Speaker 2: What what? Uh wait? I want to drink wine with you. Sorry, that's all I'm thinking right now. I just want to drink wine with her.
Speaker 3: We'll do both.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I find the older I get though, like I'm like a cheap drunk.
Speaker 3: Oh oddly same. I used to be able to drink, like I could drink a full bottle of wine and be totally fine and function the next day. And I still like and I have some sort of superpower there where I actually really don't get hungover. But my problem is, I like, have two glasses of wine now and I'm like, whoa, which is so new for me? And I'm like, is that it must be getting older? It's you just become a super drunk, which is fine.
Speaker 1: That sucks though, Yeah, I get the slur now, like after one or two glasses, and I'm like, oh no, And then I have to keep saying like I only get two glasses with dinner, like because I feel so shamed.
Speaker 3: I don't feel shamed. You should bring the.
Speaker 1: Slur is not cute? No that you're right, And I'm single now, so I got to work on the slur.
Speaker 3: Well, my favorite thing to do at a restaurant is have it a gin martini now and then I just sip that the whole time.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I'm not a sipper.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a gin martini makes me a sipper.
Speaker 1: Oh see, so I've tried that with a martini, but vodka and I just drink it just as fast.
Speaker 2: And then I'm even more wasted. So well, I dried, like, do you like saki?
Speaker 3: I love soake?
Speaker 2: Okay, same, Yes, I love it, but I shoot it. I don't sip it.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're supposed to. Oh really, isn't that the etiquette?
Speaker 1: I don't know my ex for years he'd be like, oh, she likes leans the whole thing back, and I was like, I always thought you were supposed to.
Speaker 3: I actually I'm going to look into this for you because I heard two things. One You're never supposed to pour your own because it's bad luck the.
Speaker 2: First one right first one yeah, And two.
Speaker 3: That I don't think hot. You're supposed to sling back but cold in the little glass. I think you are you sling back hot? That just hurts my thorough thinking about it.
Speaker 1: I know, impressive, thank you. I give it a few blows and then that came out wrong, but then I take it all.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just kidding, but I love you.
Speaker 3: I love you too.
Speaker 2: We didn't after hours that podcast here.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm talking about. Even with the Virgin show, I'm like, what's happening like the tea behind the scenes, I'm like, this is why we need a reunion because there's so much tea happening by the scenes, and I'm like, come on, this is the real show here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. Tea.
Speaker 3: Isn't that a weird word? Like that one came so popular. I don't know where that started from. Don't you ever wonder who started the sayings that become like so popular. I'm like, where did that start?
Speaker 1: Because when I was young, you'd be like, who started white out? They became so famous and so rich. And now if I make that reference my kids, they're like, what's white out?
Speaker 3: What the heck is white out?
Speaker 1: That's and I'm like, oh my god, I'm old, no archaic, but yeah, whoever started the sayings? Nothing, it's just their legacy. They'd make any money off of it, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But they don't. They don't even get the credit for it because nobody knows who. At least the white oat guy gets gets billions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like maybe it's on their tombstone like something.
Speaker 1: I started this saying, Yay, that's funny. Wait, you said you've got some crazy dms from virgins? But do you get men sliding into your dms all the time?
Speaker 3: No? And I always who did? I just talk to you about this. Uh well, this is probably like a year ago now, but I remember talking to oh Kristin Cavalary, who she gets dms from guys like crazy, and I.
Speaker 2: Was like like good dms, Like.
Speaker 3: Good, yeah, like she's like met some people that way.
Speaker 2: What yeah?
Speaker 3: And I am like, I have the only men that slide into my dms are creep There's two creepy guys that always want to talk about my feet. And I'm like, well, that's not interesting.
Speaker 2: And your response should be for how much?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it is exactly where my brain goes. I go, yeah much. But that's I also have, like if you look at my stats on Instagram, it's like ninety eight percent female, which I love, but yeah, I think the like two percent just want to see my feet apparently.
Speaker 2: So you have good feet. What's hisice feet?
Speaker 3: Six five six and a half?
Speaker 2: Oh me too?
Speaker 3: Oh we could hear shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have so many shoes because both my girls outgrew my feet.
Speaker 2: So I have like a collect I.
Speaker 1: Call it my art collection of like heels like since the nineties, Oh my god, and no one can wear them except you.
Speaker 3: Apparently you need to send me a photo of that because I never was a shoe girl until recently, and now I love shoes.
Speaker 2: I could fill a tub. In fact, once I did and took a photo in it with all my heels.
Speaker 3: That's cute.
Speaker 2: I like that, thank you.
Speaker 3: Now I used to like chop at Payless and like didn't care about shoes at all, and I just always wore Converse. And now I'm starting to like bags and shoes I'm starting to like, which I never did before.
Speaker 1: So we're the polar opposites because I used to always be into heels and bags and I have such a huge collection that I don't wear or use anymore, and now I just wear Converse.
Speaker 2: Oh funny, isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Converser, I love They're the best.
Speaker 2: That's my jam.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even with dresses, like I wear Converse.
Speaker 3: I always said i'd if I get married, I'm gonna wear Converse under my wedding dress. Oh I love that.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Color probably white or like go edgy and do like a black leather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't have to. You don't have to wear white.
Speaker 3: Nobody's gonna see them anyways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's after labor day. You're forty, you can do whatever you want now, whatever I want.
Speaker 3: And also I feel like I never thought I would be the girl who would think about wedding dresses, and now I'm like, if I get married, I want two different dresses, and I want like a short party skirt for after, and I want a long, beautiful one of the like I've never thought I would think about that. I never cared before, and coming from engaged twice, that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: No, after everything you've been through, you deserve to have whatever the fuck you want at your wedding.
Speaker 3: I also picture a courthouse, so I'm really this is where I'm a Gemini.
Speaker 2: I'm very courthouse hmm.
Speaker 3: But you can have both exactly. That's that's what I would do. I'll do both.
Speaker 1: You can have everything. Okay, So would you ever be on another dating show? Sorry, I know we have to wrap up soon.
Speaker 3: Well, but I as a host, I would never never want a dating show again. As a contestant, I've I had so much fun doing it. I had so much fun on the Bachelor. The Bachelorette was hell and then I'm good now.
Speaker 2: But what if?
Speaker 1: Okay, it was a divorces all divorces, so it's your type I'm just putting it out there because I never I didn't think i'd ever be on a dating show, and I didn't think.
Speaker 2: I'd ever be divorced, right.
Speaker 1: I was like, if I could find a nice I want a dad too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I feel that I know I still wouldn't do it, though, I'm yeah, because I'm like, I think, I think what really killed me with the dating and being the bachelorette was how I constantly was hurting people's feelings and I was just every day disappointing somebody and it was the hardest thing ever. Because I feel like I'm even more I'm like softer in my older years now, where I'm like, I can't imagine just constantly disappointing people and hurting their feelings every week.
Speaker 2: That's really kind to you.
Speaker 1: What if it was a hidden camera show and you were just punking people like your axents that I would get down with.
Speaker 3: That I would get down with absolutely. Yes, put me on a punk show any day of the week.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm obsessed with your Instagram by the way, are Yeah, it's very uh stimulating okaing good, that's not polarizing, it's stimulating.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: How long does it take you to do handle your social media day?
Speaker 3: I don't think twice about it.
Speaker 2: This is not fair. I know, it's a lot of gift.
Speaker 3: A lot of my friends are like, oh, you just do it and don't look back. I'm like, no, all, I can put something together so fast, or I don't think twice, and then I just I like writing, so sometimes i'll like write out a good and then other times I just like to like say something inappropriate or make a joke. But I don't know. It must be maybe a little bit of a skill because I really just do it and don't think twice and then carry on with my day.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you have mad skills.
Speaker 1: I do all my social myself, and it takes me to put up one post like a whole day, like hours, Like oh you.
Speaker 3: Got to hire somebody for that, right. Yeah. I enjoy doing it because I can just power through so quickly. It's like I don't overthink it at all.
Speaker 1: And you have no bad angle, so it's and you're not like I love how you're so unafraid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the only thing I get terrified because I grew up doing musical theater and I love singing. And I've put out a couple songs, and that's when I get really scared. I get crippled with fear with putting out music or people hearing my voice.
Speaker 2: You haven't done mass singer, right, No? Would you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I would totally do that show. I feel like that, have you done it?
Speaker 2: I have, I've heard.
Speaker 3: It's a really nice experience.
Speaker 1: I was on the first season of the US and then I've done different ones around the world. But the first season, I just had no idea because we didn't know what the show was. You didn't know what was happening, so it wasn't It was really scary, But for me it was really freeing because people always judge me because of my name, you know, they see me and like instantly like, she can't do this, she can't do that. So it was so great to have a mask in front of me and it's like they don't know it's Tory spelling.
Speaker 2: And I actually got compliments and I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this feels nice to get compliments that when I had to take off the mask, I'm like, I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be the same way, Like, I even feel more confident singing with sunglasses on, so I feel like it really really helped me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's your go to karaoke song?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, well, my go to is probably Shoop by Salt and Peppa Nice. I know every word of that song and I feel like I whip it out of karaoke all the time. But I also love anything Alanis Moore sat Nice. Yeah. What about you?
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I don't. I don't do karaoke. What I know, I love karaoke, I mean I will do it. I like a good piano bar.
Speaker 3: I love a piano bar. Oh my gosh, Dueling pianos and a piano bar are my favorite things.
Speaker 1: I like that, Like that's more my jam than like because I don't know, karaoke can be a little bit too cool for school and then I get nervous.
Speaker 2: But if you can just like I feel.
Speaker 3: Free, like with your friends, Like you just rent out like a private room of karaoke with your friends. That's fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would do that. Yeah. Do you like pickles?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why do you say it like that? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're one of my favorite things, and we seem to have a lot in common, so I just thought i'd ask you if you like pickles.
Speaker 3: No, that.
Speaker 2: Really threw me.
Speaker 3: I was like, I love this question though, because I was just in Canada with family and my girlfriend pickles. That's what she loves, pickling things, and she gave me a big spicy My mouth is watering. It's like spicy garlic.
Speaker 2: Pickles that you know, not your lockjaw.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. It's happening, and I yes, and I'm I was trying to eat them all before I left because I didn't know how to pack them.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like pickling as well.
Speaker 3: Do maybe that I should start that. I feel like that's a habit. I could get down with the whole pickling pickles.
Speaker 1: I sorry the garden at this house, but I always did have a garden.
Speaker 3: I love a garden. That's my dream. In my next house, I will have a garden. I want to become Anderson.
Speaker 2: I'm like great at growing things.
Speaker 1: I'm great at growing humans and animals, but not I don't have a green thumb.
Speaker 3: I won't either.
Speaker 2: That's a fan it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all my plants in my house are fake because I also can't keep anything alive except a snake plant. I feel like a snake plant I can keep alive and I think that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't know what a snake plant is.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll send you a photo.
Speaker 1: I need that, okay, because I've even killed cactuses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have two, okay.
Speaker 2: Succulents, I kill them all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's I I have to set a reminder in my calendar to like, if I'm going to do anything, it needs to be in my calendar because I am so unorganized it's embarrassing and everything that if I'm ever going to remember anything, I just need to write it down or put it in my calendar or I will forget.
Speaker 2: I just came up with another business for you. I'll leave you with this.
Speaker 1: When you grow your garden, I think you should have your own variety of rose you should grow in your garden, like a deep wine colored rose.
Speaker 3: That's a good idea. I don't know, just for like aesthetically pleasing Instagram posts or to sell.
Speaker 2: No fuck that like for business. I mean it all starts organically, right.
Speaker 3: I have a rose from my Bachelorette season. Hold on, I'll show you saved it. The one of my guys brought it for me when he came on my podcast, and look at it. It's just completely dried out and still the magnet is over there from because when you pin the roses on guys, it's a magnet.
Speaker 2: Oooh yeah, a little known fact.
Speaker 3: Yeah. People always are like, how do you get them to stick like that? I'm like, it's a magnet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that needs to be a forever rose.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it iss not moldy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Well, I want to meet you in person and hang out with you.
Speaker 3: Because absolutely is when I come to LA next, which I'm not sure when I'm probably beginning of October, so I will be here.
Speaker 2: Do you like horror films?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you said October, and it's like the spooky season and that's when I come alive.
Speaker 3: So spooky season is my favorite season as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so we'll have spooky night wine and podcast.
Speaker 2: Perfect. This sounds like a great night in that everyone will want to know about it.
Speaker 3: So wonderful.
Speaker 2: Thank you, so are you fun?
Speaker 3: Thank you so much?
Speaker 2: Thank you. Okay, I'll see you soon then.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep, I'll let you know. I'm gonna DM you right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, you're sliding into my DMS, slid into your m Okay, put something dirty too, Okay, well, night, leve five,