Speaker 1: A lot from our hard studios.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's Team Big Facts, Big Banker, Ship, Baby Jadi Shaid, Big Homie, Kodak, Shot Jones, DJ Scream, and we're gonna do something different today. Our group chats have been on fire, so we're gonna let you out into the world of the Big Facts a group chat clapping up for the big fans scoop chat. So listen. I don't even know where to start because it's so much going on. My sister hit me last week he said, somebody in the clips in the retrograde in this and it was definitely retrograde season, and it's.
Speaker 3: The lunar eclips going on currently right now.
Speaker 1: That's what she said. We're talking about bridges collapsing, We're talking about people's homes getting raided by the fizz. Were talking about Hey, our way rap beefs and go ahead, man, go ahead.
Speaker 3: We are here as Big Facts media group and as a collective we have to get down to the nitty diddy.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, we gotta get down to the bottom of this ship.
Speaker 1: Shut it off.
Speaker 2: So this is what I.
Speaker 3: Need to hear from y'all, and then I will explain my perspective on the situation.
Speaker 1: Okay, what the fuck do.
Speaker 3: Y'all think it's going on? And who the fuck do y'all think? Did he pissed off because somebody, somebody, somebody is upset.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if he did what they saying.
Speaker 1: He did, yeah, any of that.
Speaker 5: But he did something. Somebody pissed off. He done, did something somebody somebody mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Feds come knock, it's something going on. Something's going But but.
Speaker 3: The thing is is that usually like when the Feds come knocking, the Feds come and knock.
Speaker 2: And arrest with evidence. Correct, there was no arrest.
Speaker 1: That's what the lawyer. The lawyer called it a witch hunt. His lawyer.
Speaker 3: So what do y'all like, What do y'all think about that? I think Cassie just opened up the floodgates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but did he not going down alone? That's one thing.
Speaker 6: Like the nigga that big, he know where the body is hidden, and if he going down, he taking people down.
Speaker 2: And then there was another bad What you say? I said, if a nigga that not literal.
Speaker 6: Bodies, maybe literal bodies, but if a nigga that big, is he getting exposed for some ship. He's been in rooms with people who've been doing the same ship.
Speaker 3: But you know that's another conspiracy that's going around like on Twitter and on Instagram. That the reason that there was no arrest warrant in conjunction with the search warrant because they were trying to get rid of some more powerful information of people that were more powerful than him. Who that's been going around like Twitter twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: The source of these accusations.
Speaker 3: This is the conspiracy theory that's been going around ever since yesterday. But they said they raised his house because of human sex trafficking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's essentially, that's essentially what that's.
Speaker 3: That's that's how you secure a warrant. That's just like if you go to the emergency room, the only way you're gonna go straight to the back is if you tell him you're having chest pains.
Speaker 6: Yeah, or you're about to die. You got to hold in your head or something like that. You need to make it extreme.
Speaker 2: So you can get straight to the point.
Speaker 6: So to make it extreme for Diddy Rico, sex trafficking, human trafficking. This nigga got kids in his basement. Oh ship, let's investigate thing.
Speaker 1: Ain't none of that officially been came from no authorities saying this is what it is. All they got is his house has been raided, for sure, three of them.
Speaker 2: But the way they did, they overly said, show.
Speaker 1: It to me.
Speaker 2: The way he acted after this, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: The official when we saw, when we saw some people get picked up for certain things, it came from saying just show it to me. I'm just saying, that's cool. You gotta talk, That's all I said. So I saying who did, what is and what ain't because it's something going on. If the Homeland Security is rated three homes, Oh gosh, our podcast has become rated. You can see Jade bubble.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna start the only fans for real, y'all bullshit with you cooking. I don't know, you said. If I tell y'all what's on there, then y'all ain't gonna subscribe.
Speaker 1: Oh call that. Don't subscribe, Broy.
Speaker 3: You don't suck my ship up, bro. It's all limp.
Speaker 5: Well in the bottom one, the bottom thing, oh my god, killing.
Speaker 2: Oh hold, I'm gonna find my receipts.
Speaker 1: So so that's what I'm saying. Like, no, for sure, the fast big facts. The fact is that the folks went to his houses and tore that ship apart looking for something. What that something is, we don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we we can speculate. But if they're but we can speculate. But if they're going there, they're not going there for no reason. The fans don't show up at your door off allegations that a but.
Speaker 3: The fans also don't normally, under regular circumstances show up at your door and not take you too.
Speaker 1: Didn't they do what to Michael Jackson doing about the kids ship?
Speaker 2: Then they show up, But Diddy wasn't there to take this nigga was somewhere else.
Speaker 3: If Twitter can find this nigga, bro, the fans can find.
Speaker 1: They want to let his kids go, and all that ship trying to find him, they were trying to find him like that. That's all I'm saying. I just want to get to the facts of it. I get this and that and.
Speaker 3: Diddy and and and just to like preface this, we are in no way trying to make light or make jokes about this situation.
Speaker 2: It just sound acute and it rhymed.
Speaker 3: But that is essentially what we're here to do. Get down to the nitty diddy.
Speaker 1: Well, so what's the nitty diddy, I mean, the bottom of this ship we have?
Speaker 4: What is it? What is it like?
Speaker 2: What did That's what That's why we're here. Let's discuss.
Speaker 6: He's facing accusations of sex trafficking, human trafficking with who said that?
Speaker 3: But none of this stuff has been proven though.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, who even said that that he's facing allegations? All they said was his houses find because I know I'm not tripping, I got you, You're gonna find it on blogs.
Speaker 2: We go to Google and we hit news.
Speaker 6: They said they said inside trafficking investigation into Diddy Kohane.
Speaker 1: Who no, no, no, who put that out La Times? Okay, So go down and read where it says that the authorities have charged.
Speaker 2: Over the last few months.
Speaker 1: Legend you're yelling at me, I'm talking about clickbait verse.
Speaker 2: What you sent the blog?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Homeland Security releases the video after after after the raid of Seawan Diddy Kohane's mansion in La This is Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Why is Homeland Security releasing video of the aftermath instead of releasing the stuff they went to find?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. So the lawyer put out. The lawyer said, oh found them, it's a witch hunt.
Speaker 2: What if they ain't find no stuff, then.
Speaker 1: It's a witch hunt. That's what the lawyer said today. I'm just telling you, that's what his lawyer is supposed to say. His lawyer supposed to lawyer. Okay, if if somebody else, if somebody else had a body, and they find a body in the house, a lawyer can't say it's a witch hunt. He might say it's a misunderstanding. But they can't say it's a whitch hunt because you found about But we do what we do.
Speaker 5: No that they ain't find nothing. Did he even like go to jail? He ain't go, Yes, because I'm gona keep go one hundred. The folks going them type people going to your spot, they come out of it as a press comfortence outside your ship.
Speaker 4: This is what we just found the hand yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: So it looks like they really just tuck their tails and left an embarrassment.
Speaker 5: I can't say that, but I'm just saying that they couldn't find something elite, maybe something that not something that just were gonna them.
Speaker 4: Folks ain't wait when we got you.
Speaker 5: We got you, Hey, sir, in front of your ship, we would need you to come zee us.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But see they went to all three of his ships and no press conference, So that speaks volumes too.
Speaker 2: That means that, hey, what, like, what are we doing here? I want to destroy a black man.
Speaker 1: I wonder if he knew or had any type of feeling that they was coming. That's just a curiosity. We can't really, I feel like, but.
Speaker 3: You want to know my personal opinion. Yeah, my personal opinion. I feel like he knew some shit like this was probably gonna happen in the near future. I don't know if he knew it was gonna happen now, or if he knew it's gonna happen next week or next year.
Speaker 2: But I feel like he knew this ship was coming eventually.
Speaker 1: So Homeland security if that's the case, I'm not saying it is. If you know they coming, ain't she gonna get rid of what they're coming.
Speaker 4: To look for?
Speaker 2: Maybe that's mad find nothing, m then they man.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. The man ain't incarcerated, the man.
Speaker 2: Hasn't been charge.
Speaker 1: A lot of people making him guilty social media.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if you know you hot, you better get whatever, but you you yeah, whatever this she gotta go via everything, this ship out of.
Speaker 2: Own motherfucker, not the via right.
Speaker 4: The furniture, nigga his motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look like a band.
Speaker 3: Matter fact, getting them grapes in that juice and saved this motherfucker down.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And it's still very early in the investigation stage of it, so we can't say what he's guilty or innocent, but we just need to let the ship play out.
Speaker 4: He's like, you think what he did?
Speaker 1: Whatever they said?
Speaker 2: Did I said?
Speaker 6: There's a lot of finger pointing at him. It's a lot of thinking did he did it?
Speaker 1: Did do?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 1: Did he did?
Speaker 6: I think it's a possibility that somebody that's that powerful could get away with some ship like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think powerful people probably into a let me to things real quick.
Speaker 3: First question, what do y'all think about this prophet lady that said last year or two years ago or whenever, that all of this stuff was gonna start crumbling around Easter?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she did say that last year.
Speaker 3: She first came about when his child's parents, mean child's mom passed away, Yeah, and said that she came to her and so she did like this whole serious about how the mom came to her and was telling her different stuff that was happening, and that did he had something to do with her death and all of that, and then she did say that he was gonna people was trying to keep his mouth shut, like people was trying to like keep diddy mouth shut.
Speaker 2: And then around February, I mean around March, he diddy mouthshut like people higher than him was trying to keep his mouth shut.
Speaker 3: And then around March, uh, things was gonna come out, and around March things came out.
Speaker 2: And when did she make these these allegations last year?
Speaker 3: Last year, at the end of last year and then White Lady and she's she's supposed to be. She's supposed to be like a psychic medium. No, no, listen what let me let me let me rephrase that. What she said isn't necessarily big facts I can't vouch and far more than not, but it's big facts that she said this last year and it's happening now. Yeah, So it's just kind of like coincidental. She's been doing numerous like readings because it started with the Kim supposedly coming to her and telling her things was gonna happen, because initially she told her that something was gonna happen. When when the Cassie came out that something's gonna happen, It's gonna be some type of big lawsuit and all that, and then Cassie came out. She was right on the month. Whenever Cassie came out and did all of that, that happened, like her times be lining up when she be predicting ship predicting. And then she said after that that this ain't the end of it. It's more stuff that she said, Yes, jay Z supposed to be connected to it and everything.
Speaker 2: That's what she said. Is it facts?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Do we believe in spirits? I really believe in spirits, So yeah, I believe in spirits too. So do you feel like spirits come to certain people?
Speaker 2: I believe that. So is this clout or facts?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, but her her months are on you know what I'm saying, Like she said this ship last year, and she said between and April around Easter, something else was gonna.
Speaker 2: Happen to Sunday.
Speaker 3: And then look, my second part of the question is do you guys think that This is a coincidence that all of this stuff is coming out and happening around the time that he fell out with his very large business partners.
Speaker 6: The liquor liquor brandough be like some are like these weren't like household name liquors. It's not like we're talking about like he made it up household name. Did he made Soka?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: You know it's not Soca's Diego, it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Dieges and spirits?
Speaker 2: Who Diego got?
Speaker 1: Diego owns every liquor you drink? Hello, Google Dom Dom gloves on his.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: He was No, I thought I was. I was on the mindset that did he made these motherfuckers relevant?
Speaker 1: He made relevant for sure. Okay, look up, look up all the brown Okay, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Like once he started to like, really, what's it called ambassad for them?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna give you a parallel. You saying that Diego that did he made Diego that or that Diego isn't wasn't relevant or popular before?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 2: He is just like saying he say that.
Speaker 1: He said that. He said he's speaking specifically of you said that he was.
Speaker 2: In business with some people that didn't really matter. He didn't. Yeah, I was thinking, I was I was thinking.
Speaker 3: You can understand you saying that the people that he was in business with, quote unquote Diego weren't really like a big deal. It's just like saying that people didn't know anything about True Religion and Chrome Heart before niggas started wearing it.
Speaker 6: She was just saying, but it's people that think that, do think that. I think that's crazy, Like, yeah.
Speaker 3: True Religion and Cromart have been around since the sixties and seventies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like white people been wearing that ship.
Speaker 3: Niggas ain't. Niggas ain't make that ship. They don't even really want niggas in that ship for.
Speaker 6: Real, Like because they had what's the name they had Kai in the in the in the in the Chromehart story said yeah, I want to do a video here for promos, Like, bro, we won't even.
Speaker 2: Need your promo, bro, Yeah, get out, don't recording here. I won't need that ships.
Speaker 6: Matter of fact, but not recording you get out now? Yeah that ship back, get out that matter of fact you're give to men, but not I do ain't. We need to let the legal process play out with Diddy, but we can't. We can't prosecute the nigga in the court of public opinion because they're not coming back from that.
Speaker 5: I think everybody I do think if it's something is going on, because I just keep seeing how they keep they just trying to add all type of niggas on that ship.
Speaker 4: You get this nigga, cause they tell about the other niggas got the tray in the hood, they.
Speaker 5: Got they got him in it, they.
Speaker 2: Got Prince Harry and this ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they saying we ain't seen no documents, saying Instagram, yeah, Instagram.
Speaker 6: And but then but then when that shi started, you got the people that's putting extra on the ship because it was a nigga at the crib at diddy crib, like driving by, like when they say his neighbors. I was like, yeah, bro, I seen Diddy. He had all these kids come up in the middle of the night. You're like, Bro, you are a random nigga. You don't even live here.
Speaker 4: I think I think they can't see them.
Speaker 3: I think Instagram is just going off with it because how fast he settled with the Cassie thing. So they like, nah, you had to have been doing some freaky ship for you to just settle with this lady and not take it to court and do nothing.
Speaker 2: That's fast, That's what. But that's what rich niggas do.
Speaker 3: Not if you not, if somebody lying on you, If somebody lying on you, no matter how much money, guess what, you could.
Speaker 6: Be found innocent in court and motherfuckers still believe you did that ship.
Speaker 3: No, I'm agreeing with you, but I think that it all started from him just hurrying up and settling with her. So now everybody started coming out to what work saying that he didn't did something in him?
Speaker 2: I mean to them.
Speaker 3: You got the guy that came out and said, did he did something to him?
Speaker 2: Pay?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I know because if he did it, he did it, and he you know, But.
Speaker 5: I feel like, why ain't why you ain't been said? Why you wait till you getting money?
Speaker 3: I know everybody didn't have an NDA. Let's let's start there. I know that, or I'd be willing to expect that for a fact.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just.
Speaker 3: Question, like you like this Ritney, whoever this Rodney nigga is? He said, I don't know what he said. He said some ship that was inappropriate?
Speaker 2: That did he did some inappropriate stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did it to him?
Speaker 2: Did it too? Did he did it?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: He did it too well?
Speaker 2: They said, yeah, Rodney, pull it up screen.
Speaker 1: I mean, what have you that you're about? The producer? Yeah, street little rod it's about twenty pages.
Speaker 2: Ain't but Cuba Gooding Junior accused of sexual Cuber Gooding. I'm talking. I'm talking about the produc Yeah, on the Total Pop. It happened on did the yacht? Oh ship? So now because it happened on.
Speaker 5: The yacht, yacht, what you're gonna do for this yacht?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Y was on that yacht, but they did Okay, I was not yacht. I have a question. I was not on the yacht. So if everything that Cassie is saying, I have a question.
Speaker 3: So if the stuff that Cassie is saying is true, right, and and what she's basically saying is all this stuff happened to her, and that a lot of people were afraid of Diddy because he was threatening to kill people and all of that, wouldn't that make sense of why people aren't coming out and saying he did this to me because they was afraid of him?
Speaker 6: Like what if he really about to say kill that nigga back or something like shit.
Speaker 4: Are you saying, like thinking that people wouldn't believe him.
Speaker 3: People wouldn't believe him for one, because he got all the money, for two, he got all the people behind him, and for three, they've seen him do some like crazy stuff to people, like because Cassie was saying that that he was hanging people out of fucking windows and stuff like that. Like what if people were really afraid of him and what he's capable of doing?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Did he ain't the badest nigga on the planet. I don't see some badder niggas than that.
Speaker 3: But my thing is okay to be the one that's doing him.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's doing I absolutely don't.
Speaker 4: You don't know what count of nigga nigga can be because the nigga you.
Speaker 2: See, Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 6: I do not believe Diddy is that big of a villain for these many niggas to be afraid of them.
Speaker 2: You never know what somebody, especially when all that money, not even the richest nigga on the planet. That don't mean nothing.
Speaker 3: You know, niggas don't even be the richest niggas.
Speaker 1: Dangerous niggas ain't got no money.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, because of the money that he has and the access he have to people to get people to do what he wants them to do, it people could be afraid of his.
Speaker 2: Other niggas with the same accents.
Speaker 3: But can I ask a serious question? And yeah, okay, so I know y'all are y'all are saying that like the people probably I'm you know, because they were like afraid and you know what I'm saying all of that, So what you.
Speaker 4: Think you think did it did? When they said he did?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I can't say, but I feel like.
Speaker 5: After it's a yes or no question. I mean, you know what I'm saying. You deflecting on your line? Do you think he did it?
Speaker 4: Yes or no?
Speaker 2: What specifically are we speaking of whatever he did?
Speaker 4: Do you think he is? Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Do you think I can see Do I think he was doing freaking as ship with Cassie?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I don't think he did all that ship they trying to say he did. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I think yeah, it's some extra put on.
Speaker 3: It, but you know how many And I'm not I'm not defending it because if I don't know what parts he's or if any of it he's responsible for or whatever, but I'm just saying, like, okay, just like from me personally, say.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, that was a great when you said I don't think he did all this, so what with that?
Speaker 2: So here's my thing with this deflection.
Speaker 3: I just feel like just me being in the industry and like the ship that I've seen over my years, Like it's like, bruh. I don't know how I'm trying to say what I'm trying to say without saying it the wrong way, but it's like, bro, like.
Speaker 1: Bruh, bruh, bro what what is this happened? At the comedy show? What Carlos is like, bro you never bely Broh, broh, broh broh, and it brous.
Speaker 3: Like it's just like it's a lot of things that go on and a lot of things that take place my last and in the in the process or in the act of these things taking place, all parties are on the same page. But it's after the fact when certain things don't go certain ways, then the act that was agreed upon by all parties turns into some other ship.
Speaker 2: And like I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, like I'm not like any any anything that was done against anybody's will or anything like that. That's bullshit and I'm not with that. But at the end of the day, if everybody was in a grands with whatever all this ship was that was going on when it was going on, you don't have the liberty to come back and say after the.
Speaker 2: Fact that, yeah, like I have a question. I have a question.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you can agree to something and then it goes too far and you're able to say that you don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: Anymore absolutely in that moment, But I'm saying, but don't let it happen and then like, damn, I don't.
Speaker 3: But if you're that's just like ordering some food, all the food, and then calling the manager say hey, I didn't like this ship.
Speaker 2: That's my but that's my mind exactly, Okay.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, like, it's people out there that, like Karen, be in a relationship with somebody and then you agreeing to do something and then you really don't want to do it, but you're doing it because you don't want to make this person like that or anything it could because I don't want to make this person mad. Or you know how this person gets when they get mad. I'm just putting a fear factor in it, like that you're afraid.
Speaker 2: No, you're not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: But if I don't know, I'm afraid. If I'm.
Speaker 3: Get out what you're saying that that's that's like me being afraid of bank, Like you get what I'm saying, like and then banks start raising his voice or something, I'm afraid of it.
Speaker 2: That ain't my fault that I'm afraid that I know I'm not. You have to tell somebody. No, it's not always. It's not always.
Speaker 3: And some people do tell people. They do tell like their friends that this is going on. That don't mean that they're gonna go call the police because you have someone a person. You could be my point, You could be in a relationship with somebody, right, and you can agree to do certain things with this person. But then after a while you like damn, like I agree to it the first time, and now it's going on and going on and going on, and you realize that I really don't want to do this shit no more. You may have said it, because we don't know, you may have said it to this person, and then this person like get mad or whatever whatever, so you don't want to.
Speaker 2: Make this person.
Speaker 3: No, listen, now, everything is not like that. Let me say something real quick to what you're saying. What you're saying is completely and totally all the way right. Like if you agreed to some shit one time and then the next time you didn't really want to do it, and then a time after that you totally didn't want to do it, that is okay. That's totally understandable, and that's being human. But say that, say that the first time we did this, I agreed to it and I allowed it and I wanted it to happen or whatever. But then the next time I didn't like it so much and I wasn't cool with it, but I was afraid for whatever reason. And now that out of this situation I can speak on it. Don't make it seem like the whole entire time you were fucking being pushed against your will and that wasn't the case when you willed it the first time. I get what you're saying, Like, it's like, it's it's okay to say that. It's okay to say, hey, I was cool with this ship the first time, but after I did it. I didn't really like it, but I was afraid to say something because this nigga be tripping whatever whatever, so I did keep going along with it. But now I'm here to tell my story. I didn't like that ship after I did it the first time, but I did give consent to do it the first time, so the first time wasn't against my will, and the second time I was afraid. That's why I didn't say no. No, I get that one hundred percent. Next question, yes, what about the people that like you feed them drugs and so like that? Is that real consent?
Speaker 2: If you said.
Speaker 3: They'd given me no, it's totally not alcohol, And then now we're doing this stuff, it's totally not.
Speaker 2: You would if you wouldn't say yes on a sober mind, it's not a yes.
Speaker 3: And I'm not in And again i'm not I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I'm not trying to defend a predator or no shit like that. But if those said drugs that you were fed you agreed to take with your own volition, then your battle is out the window. If you agreed to if you said, hey, yeah, I want to take this ecstasy, or hey yeah, I want to take this cocaine or whatever the fuck it is. Then whatever happens after you were on it or whatever. You can't say that, Okay, somebody made me do this.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you gotta you gotta hear me out. If you say no while you're on the shit, Okay, yeah, cool, that's whatever. But you can't say that somebody drugged you and raped you or drugged you and did something to you or whatever, and you knowingly, willingly fucking put yourself understand like.
Speaker 5: If THEY'TI if they ain't spike your ship without you knowing and give you some shit. You if you put that shit in your mouth and drunk it, yes, you're saying that.
Speaker 3: If you if you hate no, hey, this is ecstasy. I'm about to take this ecstasy. I'm about to put this ecstasy in my mouth, and I'm about to swallow this ecstasy with some Hennessy or whatever the fuck. Then the whole drugging thing, whatever happens after that. If you didn't want to do it, yeah, that's still wrong. But the whole being drugged and you didn't know what was happening, and you didn't know what was going on. That's like, to me, that's out of the window because you put yourself under the influence.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying you can't nobody drugged you, but you cabody.
Speaker 6: Advantage of you while you were under the influence of drugs.
Speaker 2: Why you were under the influence.
Speaker 3: But you can't say that somebody drugged you or forced you to and you took it on your own, on your own free will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Like it's a thin line, but it's a clear line, and it has to be some clarity and definition because the other thing exactly. Bruh, that's what I'm saying. That's all I've been trying to say. Yeah, that's all I've been trying to say. That's all I've been trying to say. Like I said, I'm not trying to protect the predator or make excuses for somebody that you're saying this. It's like, yeah, like, because those.
Speaker 2: Are two different types of wrongs. Yes, one of those things.
Speaker 6: One of those things is they were taking advantage of you from the jump they drugged you. You didn't consent to taking the drugs. The other thing is y'all was partying or whatever, you didn't consent to them doing.
Speaker 2: Anything wrong to you.
Speaker 6: You were just we can take drugs and drink with your friends, you're supposed to be able to do that. But what you didn't consent to was being violated while you were unable to consent.
Speaker 2: You didn't agree to that. That's not what That's.
Speaker 3: Not okay exactly, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Big Facts Loger group log crow a l Tomorrow, I got you big fast logo.
Speaker 1: Elsewhere elsewhere in the culture.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we got some more ship to talk about.
Speaker 1: Future and Metro shout them.
Speaker 2: They dropped the album called We Don't Trust Your Very.
Speaker 3: Timely a right AKA, there's a record featuring Kendrick Lamar or Kendrick Lamar allegedly is taking a legend is taking shots Drake and or j.
Speaker 2: Cole then the most direct alleged shots I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: And a lot of the fans are just kind of taking different lines from the project and saying that the whole thing is, uh, there's a lot of shots being taken.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not just that song, it's the it's the intro as well.
Speaker 1: The intro they're saying is like a whole shot taking shots that's being taken. So yeah, the question.
Speaker 3: But another thing to real quick before you start that, I just want to also mention how they used the clips from like.
Speaker 2: This, this, this, this.
Speaker 3: This album is diabolical and on so many levels for so many reasons. Because, number one, because of the clips that they used to narrate the album instead of like skits and you know what I'm saying all that kind of shit, they use live clips from different Mob deep interviews whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: The fact that they chose to put Kendrick Lamar on an everlasting bass sample was fucking some unheard of some of the craziest ship I've ever seen in my life, one of the craziest things I've ever seen. And then they also used like several other samples that people might not have like caught onto yet, but once you get it, then you've got it.
Speaker 2: What Oh my god? So yeah, I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry, Yeah, but nah, those shots were pretty direct that like that Nigga said, hold on, I pulled the lyrics.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 6: Last year they had the song called first Person Shooter, and he said, he said, fuck, sneak this in first person. I hope they came with three switches.
Speaker 3: And for those of you all that don't know what switches Kendrick Lamar a switches.
Speaker 4: Again what he saying?
Speaker 6: He said first, he said, fuck sneak this in first person shooter. I hope they came with three.
Speaker 1: Switches, basically saying, y'all, I feel like one of y'all will sneak this in me, but I ain't sneak this.
Speaker 2: And I'm fully loaded and atmatic take down.
Speaker 6: And last year we saw Drake's big thing was Oh, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson, nigga and your best work is a light pat Nigga Prince outlived Mike jack that's kenvill lamar I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I don't think it's up. This is not the first time Kendrick has done this. I don't think it's up for the bait whether or not Kendrick is going at them niggas. That's clear. The clarity comes in.
Speaker 2: The real the reason behind it, Drake.
Speaker 4: That's what the twist fact that to this ship is like.
Speaker 6: Kendrick this, Oh you wasn't You're not supposed let your dog did somebody on your record.
Speaker 2: That's why he allowed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but then it's not just this song, it's the first one say a nigga, you a number one, You a nigga number one fan dog sneak rising on the on the ground dog like.
Speaker 1: But that couldn't even On the last.
Speaker 2: Drake album, he had a song called what would do.
Speaker 1: I'm saying like, some of them lines can be general smoke like seriously, like we could say some ship and it could be general. I ain't saying it is ain't, but that could be a general smoke song. That could be one of the niggas in his crew that he let go of some shit.
Speaker 6: We don't know, but a lot of those, a lot of that.
Speaker 1: That's why what I would say to everybody when you want to say some ship about some folks, just my vote is put the name with it. Then we don't have to do all this figure it out, put on it. That's how an old school rap niggas used to be. First off, fuck your bitch, and you know what I'm saying, and the click you claim put a name with this.
Speaker 2: Ship that hit him up in that particular line.
Speaker 1: First you said first, he said, everybody.
Speaker 6: Pillow talking acting like a fair dog. Don't need another freak friend dog. There can't be a whole that can't be about the hole that we shared, doll. Now, this also leads back to a woman that they said that they was beefing over.
Speaker 2: A bitch in the club who was beefing Drake in Future over we was just talking about conspiracy. Do you believe that I would be? I would be.
Speaker 6: I don't believe Future with Cat's feelings over a bit. I do believe Drake would throw shots at the future over a bitch that Drake the nigga. That's not over being sensitive. It's not beyond it's not beyond the scope of imagination to believe Drake will be upset about the bitch.
Speaker 3: He's saying that because because it's it's.
Speaker 2: That red. Niggas are always in their feelings.
Speaker 1: No, Drave, absolutely, but you can't.
Speaker 5: But you can't judge. I just told y'all, y'all be judging nigga life from back here. Bro and nigga be totally different.
Speaker 2: But I'm open to be. I'm not saying he is or not.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying it could be something that you just I know it. I know what I fit in front of the camera. Some niggas be his away in front of the camera, but don't even be that way.
Speaker 3: Because we because we gotta also remember that we don't well I'm not gonna say we don't know these niggas personally, but even when you know a nigga personally, it's still another nigga to that nigga that it still might be two three other niggas to a nigga that you know personally. So it's like you can't ever vouch for a nigga unless it's you. I learned that a long time ago, unless it myself.
Speaker 4: I just feel like because.
Speaker 3: I didn't seen some niggas do some unbelievable ship that I never thought I would.
Speaker 4: See with that ship, that ship crazy.
Speaker 5: Internet makes ship way worse than it a little crazy, but the Internet.
Speaker 4: Makes that ship.
Speaker 2: Look he's going to Twitter y'all ten times.
Speaker 6: So this is the name of a song on the Drake album, I mean, on the Future album called Princess Diana.
Speaker 2: This is another woman shout out of Magic City.
Speaker 6: Yeah that Drake was allegedly fucking with. I'm just saying I'm not saying it's true. I'm saying this ship makes sense. This is a song on the album. This is a woman that Drake purchased a Bag for.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, you know how many bitches draping about bag.
Speaker 6: Named Princess Diana. This gets very specific. I'm not saying that's true.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying the maths saying the song.
Speaker 2: No, this is just the name of a song. I have to like, that's a song about that's that ship future.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and he named the song after allegedly a woman that Drake was truggling throwing shot in.
Speaker 2: Definitely, Man, it's it's been.
Speaker 3: A whole bunch of rapid fire back and forth. We're not finna sit here and say such and touch through a shot and all of that. Man, it's been it's been friendly fire.
Speaker 4: Oh so you're saying this ain't this ain't just having to Jay.
Speaker 2: He's saying this ain't just What if they're doing.
Speaker 3: What I according to black Twitter and according to Instagram, No, what if they're doing this just for publicity?
Speaker 6: I believe that's that's because all this extra all this extra ship like oh Nam followed Drake, who gives a funk about what nav is doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like, what if they just doing this and then next year they're gonna do a tour together.
Speaker 2: A Big three tour Stadium tour, Drake Kendrick and.
Speaker 3: Uh, like what if this is just like all right, I need you all to run yourselves up, run this up, run this up. So now everybody's going back and forth listen j Cole, but just being when we lockt Yeah, it just what if it they just pushing each other numbers up because they have the future in the Everybody going back to listen to Drake and Jake Cole just to make sure, like to compare to this I got.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I don't them niggas them type of niggas to do something clicks and likes them niggas. Ain't them niggas don't need that. Niggas don't whatever whatever it is is going on. If in fact it is something is overly going down like this, ain't no play play like we doing this because we finna announce a rollout or no ship like that. They don't even do rollouts and ship like that. So it's not even it's not I don't even think it's that type of party. I think it just it's probably it's one of those things we probably never will get to the bottom of unless one of them niggas speak on it.
Speaker 1: Type ship this point, the fans want some smoke. So everybody in Evolve and getting away without some type of smoke, somebody gonna have to wrap about something, do something, and if they do.
Speaker 5: Do y'all think hard it, Like like if I d Drake Rapp, Like if just saving Drake take the ship person, just get it Future, Kendrick, Future, get it all on.
Speaker 6: Drake gonna make the more lyrical song and that's gonna be Hardure gonna make a hit.
Speaker 2: Future is gonna make a hit. But listen, here's the.
Speaker 3: Here's the bigger picture to the ship.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do something that's gonna be cool for a weekend, but.
Speaker 3: You'll listen, not a weekend.
Speaker 2: You're out of your first You're out.
Speaker 1: Of your definitely. I hope he put you in that wrap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the weekend, but listen, this is this is what you are completely forgetting. Y'all are completely forgetting the J Cole element in this situation. I haven't said that call is so unproblematic and I love J Cole, so I just feel like they shouldn't do.
Speaker 1: They started this. Wow, he said, what the what's the big three line? I love what Nigga's debate about who's the big three, Me, Drizzy and Kendrick, and he showed love no. But then he came back and said, but I feel like Muhammad Ali.
Speaker 2: What that got?
Speaker 1: That's what he's supposed to do.
Speaker 2: That's what did he say about Kendrick?
Speaker 1: Then by saying that competitive nigga like Kendrick fuck y'all.
Speaker 3: But what did he say, y'all fucking countdown.
Speaker 1: Or whatever, like Kendrick fuck y'allah. If somebody put up some ship talking about there the top three podcasts, but we're Muhammad Ali fuck you.
Speaker 2: I've never heard it broke.
Speaker 1: That's the end of it. That's what I'm saying. That's that's that's what everybody is saying.
Speaker 2: You and Kendrick got the same time.
Speaker 1: No, Kendrick and Gemini. But what I'm saying is, yeah, in the competitive in the competitive sense of it, if Kendricks sitting at home watching Drake and Cole and all this other shit, in the competitive sense, I don't even feel that like his hate.
Speaker 2: He's been throwing shots at He's been doing that.
Speaker 1: This is not new. He's been doing this ship for a decade, y'all, remember control. Yeah, Yeah, he's been doing this ship is not new. It's just whether or not Drake gonna finally feed into it or not.
Speaker 6: And Kendricks verses are so far in between, like Miss Maryland, Big steps feel like hime out two years ago.
Speaker 2: So but when he drops even his rights are far and in between.
Speaker 3: His verses have a monumental impact when they do drop.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: I agree, you said one.
Speaker 2: Week said week No, he said for a weekend.
Speaker 6: I said, they do have a monumental statement. Niggas will go back and play it, but like for the weekend, Yeah, for the weekend, but then but then three months later, like, oh that shit was hard.
Speaker 3: Somebody got some hand sanitized.
Speaker 2: I don't want to touch this nigga. Man, I'm clean.
Speaker 3: Time gonna reveal, but I feel like, but I feel like this too again, not trying to cut you off, And I know I say that and I did.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, my bad.
Speaker 1: We gotta cut off jar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need were finish start that ship. But I feel like if Drake was gonna respond, he would have done it by now. Rick on tour, Yeah, nigga, Drake was on tour when he was in it in tour with me.
Speaker 2: He took me on tour with him.
Speaker 1: That was different.
Speaker 2: No, that was the carat No, that's yeah. How was that different?
Speaker 1: How was a different situation? Okay, you got somebody that's throwing shots at you in this in you that's one thing. Then you got somebody else that was trying to basically say you don't write your own ship, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
Speaker 2: That throwing shots and that's a that's.
Speaker 4: Brothers though. At the end of the day future Drake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait a month to put out his disk. That's what I'm saying. If he would have bru the type.
Speaker 4: Of coming right now, if you gonna do it, it'll been alad he said, Like.
Speaker 3: He said things on Instagram and all of that, but he on this show.
Speaker 2: He said his shot.
Speaker 3: He got on stage last night or the night before last or whatever like it happened, and said that there's nobody on this earth that can fuck with me and pull it up so we can make.
Speaker 1: Sure when push your tea, this Drake Drake coming back a sap because he's known. I'm not trying to say it's no, I don't like pushing te you know what I'm saying. They don't like each other for whatever reason. Whatever's going on. They put out their records immediately and get at each other and then they decided to whatever. Right, But like he's saying, I just feel like this, this situation for Drake is kind of like this is this don't fit this, don't feel like that.
Speaker 2: Do you think Drake or dis Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he got He's gonna have some bars of Kendrick at this point.
Speaker 5: You didn't say nothing if he has some, if he has some, if he has some buff in and she gonna have some bof all this ship, Yeah, he will jumping on this is Kendrick.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to dis pluto situation. This Drake allegedly, what did the future say about Drake the first?
Speaker 2: In the first in the first song.
Speaker 1: Then he's gonna take He's gonna take the jay Z approach this time. He's gonna wait till he's ready. They're not gonna rust that ship. That's what it depends.
Speaker 5: It depends that. You know, he's gonna drop another album. If he cold another album. Sounds like y'all doing a little bit too much on this one too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, scary outs. Oh yeah, we're gonna get We're gonna get that they drop again and gonna get You're gonna get a coming to night can on this some this.
Speaker 2: Kanye did say Drake, then you got.
Speaker 5: Scary did Nigga this on this and then you got another Nigga's.
Speaker 4: Gonnae saying fun.
Speaker 6: We're gonna get one of them time in location songs, gonna be a five am and goddamn buckhead.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's good. You know, we need this. This ship been kind of boring.
Speaker 2: So the women been running it. The women been running it. The niggas ain't been coming hard this year. But let me ask quality work though, Yeah, let.
Speaker 3: Me ask all another question. Do you think that.
Speaker 2: The whole thing with.
Speaker 3: Like the back and forth with him and Metro had something to do with his feelings on this?
Speaker 6: Also, I don't even know where that shit came from because.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they were beefing over.
Speaker 3: No what I'm saying, I don't know it was. I can't remember exactly, so I don't want to quote it. But it was some award. I don't know if it was a Grammy or what. But Metro felt like heroes and villains should have been nominated, and it overally should have because it's one of the best albums of the year, but he made I don't know if he directly said her loss or if he said that it was better than some of the albums in the category. I don't remember exactly what he said, but some kind of way, it was like some back and forth with him and Drake about the whole comment about his album not being nominated. But I felt like it was a snub too, because his ship was riding from top to bottom and it.
Speaker 2: Was it was.
Speaker 3: Rafted and classically put together.
Speaker 2: That was one of the best sequenced album albums of.
Speaker 3: The year, really of the decade.
Speaker 2: The way that shit it sounded like a movie.
Speaker 3: It flowed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, and he put a lot of time and effort into that ship.
Speaker 6: Like you couldn't play the beginning of it and not play Superhero the joint. You couldn't play that, You couldn't play on time and not go into Superhero. Yes, because it just flowed that well together. That's that album was like a It was like a meal. Yes, all that shit went well together, a meal supper.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they'll do some rapping and then come together and do a big tour and then I'll be straight.
Speaker 2: I don't see that coming together. Shit, I don't see that, Drake said, acting, are you.
Speaker 4: Say you say that, you say the line, you say the line of them in crust.
Speaker 2: I feel like and I and.
Speaker 4: Pick a side? He got.
Speaker 2: I mean people are picking the side.
Speaker 3: Crazy, people are picking sides. People are picking sides, and it's just I just it's like when you when you're in when you're in one of those pick a side situations, the people that are perpetuating the pick, if they should happen to make back up, all of the side pickers are stuck on the outside.
Speaker 6: Oh man, you're right about that, because boy, quin Miller got caught. Quin Miller got caught. Yeah, boy, that ship was boy, he got caught over nothing that he was on.
Speaker 2: He was in the middle. He was really the nigga in the middle of that Drake and Meek ship. He was a casualty. Wait what happened Quinn that allegedly Drake's ghost writer. I wouldn't alleged that was him. He was one of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was one of the niggas that was outed by Meek Mill as being one of the drama drama.
Speaker 2: It was drama on Meek. Yeah, so he was a casualty.
Speaker 6: But now him and now draking me cool and it's like Quentin Miller still is out on the outside.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: That's like, yeah, you gotta stay out of people's ship.
Speaker 6: It wasn't nothing, but that's the crazy shit. There wasn't nothing he could do to avoid that. How you gonna like, don't break, don't put me into that shape?
Speaker 2: No, but you shouldn't have confirmed.
Speaker 6: He never confirmed. He never confirmed anything. The other people came with receipts on his behalf. Like if I forgot it was drama or me because like, yeah, the nigga was writing for Drake is Quinin Miller.
Speaker 2: Here here was that they posted the the.
Speaker 3: If he didn't, if he didn't, if he didn't, if he didn't vocally like say anything, and he's not in the middle of it.
Speaker 2: He ended up in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: No, I mean he's in the middle of it, but he's It.
Speaker 2: Wasn't his fault he do it. Did he do an interview or something? I think somebody from team he got him a few years ago. Yeah, so he did an interview.
Speaker 3: If he spoke on it, then he's dead. But if he didn't speak on it, then there's nothing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but like what Drake's I mean screen said, if they did do a stadium tour, If they did do a stadium tour, who would open and who would close?
Speaker 2: Drake, Cole, Kendrick mm hmmm. No, they should have somebody else.
Speaker 1: That's a good question.
Speaker 3: They should have somebody else they don't have. They don't have the all three of them gonna have to open and rotate.
Speaker 1: If you answer that question, you have picked the side. So I'm not answered. Drake got a close, bro, you picked the side.
Speaker 2: Cold open, that's fucked.
Speaker 1: Up cold, definitely open. I stand on my statement that I said the other day, like there's nowhere on God's green Earth that Jake Cole can outrap.
Speaker 2: Like shot shot shot.
Speaker 3: I said that they should have somebody else that's out of one of them, No.
Speaker 2: Know, but somebody has to open shide.
Speaker 6: If you got those three on the ticket and you get into the show late, and who would you be okay with missing?
Speaker 1: No? No, I think it comes down to the person that I really like.
Speaker 6: If I get to the show late and I miss oh damn, you miss the cot.
Speaker 1: The person that the person that don't sold the most tickets and albums is the headliner Drake, Well, then there you have it.
Speaker 3: But y'all would say, j Cole Kendrick future than Drake.
Speaker 1: You think Kendrick gonna open up in calif It depends where you at. Kendrick not gonna do that in.
Speaker 3: L A coast period.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I get that, But I'm just saying like it would depend. Somebody gotta open. If y'all want to get this money.
Speaker 2: They better God damn get I said it. Get somebody else.
Speaker 1: So what they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna do, question right now?
Speaker 1: What they gonna do.
Speaker 2: They gonna sit in the back and wait their term.
Speaker 1: They're gonna go at the same time. Somebody gotta go first.
Speaker 3: No, that that ship wouldn't even be a tour like.
Speaker 2: They can number number.
Speaker 5: Let yah know, the way they would have to do it would be it's basically a Drake tour.
Speaker 4: But he brings niggas out.
Speaker 5: How you be doing on his ship now in the middle, let niggas come and do their do that.
Speaker 2: Kendrick doing the B side, Cities cold doing it right.
Speaker 4: Now, can't ship.
Speaker 3: Kendrick can't getting brought out. And then on top of that, another thing you gotta look at as far as that.
Speaker 5: Now, y'all gotta understand. I'm telling you, I'm telling you, you gotta understand this real ship. The people looking at it like, Okay, there's Drake concert. They're gonna be there on time. So let him get out there and do full song and how you do it? Come out to four five songs?
Speaker 4: Bring your ass out? He really open it.
Speaker 2: Oh he opened his own show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he opened that motherfucker up for you, Like seven of them.
Speaker 5: That ship when they would loaded by the time he got out there, like overly loaded. I'm giving you my fans like, ain't no opening ship like that.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Calling Drake tour like and future was about that'll be, that'll be like the tickets would have to be at least ten.
Speaker 2: I mean ship we're talking about if we did a Big three tour, that's.
Speaker 4: What Kanye Well, so what Kanye go? If you put Kanye in, Kanye not what Kanye.
Speaker 2: Kanye not even gonna agree. Yeah, Kanye, yeah, yeah, he don't need where he going. His production is too advanced to do some ship like that. Kanye's gonna take it all out.
Speaker 4: He think Kanye bigger than all three of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, he he bigger than at least two of them. I'm crying. It's bad to say Kanye bigger than King possible.
Speaker 1: I think they all don't saluted Kanye at one point, so he kind of in that goat level in it.
Speaker 6: I think, hmm, yeah, Kanye next tour might be him coming created the last.
Speaker 4: He's created out the rest of the general.
Speaker 3: Now he has the dying he said created I just listened to wipe me down for the first time.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't want anything to do with that when I said I was dying. But I feel like just how you said okay, they saluted yeah or whatever. That's just like how like if you take the Young crew and the young niggas, how like Dirk Baby, like all of them niggas salute Thug for like what he's done.
Speaker 2: It's like that same type of ship. I got you.
Speaker 1: What time is gonna tell these stories? You know what I mean? As it pretends everything we talked about today on the Big Facts Group chats anything else somebody want to say, I definitely want to see. In prayers and respect to the Baltimore Bridge situation, people confirmed six people yeaheah.
Speaker 2: Aren't they still looking for somebody.
Speaker 6: The Coast Guard just put out a statement about a few minutes ago.
Speaker 3: So everybody in the cars they found because it was seven workers.
Speaker 1: It was seven workers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they ain't find like it's really hard to open your car.
Speaker 1: Casualty. Yeah, casualty.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's just six confirmed that yeah, that they've that they've actually located and they were deceased already. Yeah, dang, because it was seven workers working on it. I think they said it was twenty one cars from like the video footage that they had or whatever.
Speaker 4: The what happened? What happened?
Speaker 2: So it was boat.
Speaker 6: The boat ran out of power, It ran out of power, they lost navigation, and they crashed into the bridge and the bridge the bridge immediately collapsed.
Speaker 3: But it was like when it hit that part of the bridge, the whole the support sport. Yeah, but it was one of those boat, the cargo boats that have like the big old cranes on it. It was one of those. Yeah, And it wasn't like a little ship or no ship like that. It was like some fully steal like industrial ship that has the power that like not the ship loose or whatever.
Speaker 2: So who thought is that it was? It was a mechanical issues.
Speaker 4: She's supposed to be the boat they put some weekends.
Speaker 3: Now that boat is huge, and then they got all them hundreds of thousand pounds cranes on there.
Speaker 2: But it was what he's saying, it's infrastructure.
Speaker 6: It should be something around at least around the around.
Speaker 2: It felt like la.
Speaker 3: But I feel I think personally, I mean, let me stop saying personally, but I think that even like with the infrastructure ship, the infrastructure ship is only up to a certain amount of tons or pounds or whatever. But with that ship coming on that water, like how fast it looked like it was coming.
Speaker 2: And who I expect like that to happen, because it looked like they just.
Speaker 5: Gotta come by. We gotta make ship. Want anybody hit the bit that ship gonna tell and we can't ship. Man looked at Flims is here man.
Speaker 2: It felt like it felt like this.
Speaker 4: Just didn't even get a chance, like rock a limit and nothing.
Speaker 2: It should have been.
Speaker 6: I think something that helped mitigate what happened is like a few minutes before that it hit, they were able to send out like a Maye call like yo, we lose the control, so stop.
Speaker 2: But that isn't stopped. That han't stop the people that was already on that bitch.
Speaker 6: Yeah it didn't, but it was a lot more people on it, so the people, so some people were able to like get by or like not going there at all.
Speaker 2: So you know, So, so what are you saying.
Speaker 3: You're saying that they sent out a message to the people on the brig.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not the mayor said that or the governor that they sent out a message saying and basically both sucked up.
Speaker 2: May they may they But yeah, what I'm saying it could have been a lot worse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they wouldn't to send out that message, it would have been worse.
Speaker 3: But did y'all see what they said about the mayor? Oh he basically calling him a nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said he a diversity and inclusion higher.
Speaker 3: That basically it was affirmative action and that's why he became mayor because he's black and they needed a token colored person and filled who said that some fucking blogger, y'all be y'all messy. No, my bloggers are messy.
Speaker 2: I'm not a blogger. I'm not a blogger. Oh that's mean. Yeah, that ship is fucked up and now he has to look at.
Speaker 5: The pictures on and we're reading into the shia, reading the comment reading it.
Speaker 2: I go for the comments.
Speaker 5: I just look at this ship and just be like, damn. Like that bridge, I ain't want to look at it. See how many people nothing. I just seen that ship. I thought it was like damn. Then yeah I scroll. I looked like damn that hope a nobody on that more kept.
Speaker 2: On, I thought.
Speaker 3: And I watched it so many times because you can see the cars flying by. When it was first, I was like, because I'm already afraid of bridges, that's like.
Speaker 2: One of my biggest fee.
Speaker 3: It's like the bridge is falling and to see that happening, Just imagine being the person like about to get on the bridge and to stop you and then you see that should happen, or the person that just made it across and then you see it heapen behind.
Speaker 6: It was probably a nigga that got caught that a light and didn't get to the bridge.
Speaker 2: And was rushing to get to the bridge. Yeah, like some final destination type ship like that ship.
Speaker 4: Don't just happen and this, yeah, this is that, this don't just happen.
Speaker 3: Man, let's just have y'all ever driven to New Orleans.
Speaker 6: That big tall ass bridge about that's over that long as it's like one way up, one way down. This ship for miles.
Speaker 4: Bridge all like I think six or seven miles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that it is like yeah from Alabama to Yeah.
Speaker 2: That ship shouldn't easy style that shuck.
Speaker 1: Bridge as long as hell. We were just on it.
Speaker 3: In San Francisco, they got one coming from like l A to Frisco, and that ship looked like you go up in the sky and then go it's so freaky.
Speaker 2: Like it's so freaky. I feel like it's a bridge and pulled off there like that too. I don't. I don't like bridges.
Speaker 3: Or even when they make first make freeways like, I don't like that either, because I'm like, what.
Speaker 2: If they would?
Speaker 6: Would you prefer bridge or a tunnel? Like a bridge overwater or a tunnel underwater?
Speaker 1: Cool like bridge New Jersey, New York that that little tunnel the turn.
Speaker 2: I think underwater like the tunnels that go underneath it.
Speaker 3: No, but I think for most people tunnels are easier to stomach because you can't see it.
Speaker 2: Not if it's underwater. I don't want to know if you see a tunnel. What you're saying, you don't the water.
Speaker 1: And they usually ain't that long. Yeah, not like some of them.
Speaker 2: Bridges for them people, it's like being on the bottom deck of a boat and like I don't like water. I don't like both either. You never gonna cruise, No, I don't like boats. I can't. You don't like open water, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Too much oak water to make me nauseous for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not to swim.
Speaker 3: I mean I know how to like swim just a little bit, like and in fact, they jump in the pool to save my kid or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get up in there a little bit, but like.
Speaker 3: Uh, deep water like boats and ship I remember one time I went on the boat.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm ready get off.
Speaker 3: I couldn't enjoy myself the last of phobia. I felt like I was gonna pass out, make me nauseous. And then when you look at like the water, like the was it like the shore being so far away?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I love water. I'm a lifeguard.
Speaker 3: I like being at the beach, but I don't want to be that far deep in the water where I well not.
Speaker 2: I got to.
Speaker 3: Renew my certification for this year. But yeah, I'm a like guard.
Speaker 2: I love water.
Speaker 7: Come here, breathe, yo, kick your feet.
Speaker 1: Check us out at Triple W dot big faxspod dot com. This has been a first Big Facts Group chats.
Speaker 2: Hopefully it won't be another.
Speaker 1: The Big Fast Network. Subscribe, like comments, share it to the world. You know what it is. Salute y'all.
Speaker 7: Salute