Speaker 1: Hello, my love, it is Lala Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to another episode, but give them a La podcast before we jump into it.
Speaker 1: What's up, Dress? Hi? Nothing is up. I had a nice weekend. I'm looking at your hair and I'm obsessed. You guys, we chopped it. You chopped it this weekend. I put up my Christmas tree already.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I Kyle wasn't happy about it, but I convinced him too because we're hosting Thanksgiving it our place, so I was like, we need the holiday stuff up. And we had a friends giving.
Speaker 2: Well that's right, you had a friends giving over in this area.
Speaker 1: Over Well I thought it was, but it was more. It was probably like fifteen minutes away from here. Okay, but it was cute. It was really nice. We had a beautiful, beautiful time. We showed up five minutes early and ended up because of Kyle and ended up help setting up because you're so early. So how was your weekend?
Speaker 2: I always tell people, I'm like, just so you know, I'm a really bad helper. I'm not gonna help you set up. I'm not gonna help you cook, but I'm more than happy to venmo you free anything you need supplies.
Speaker 1: See the You're the kind of people I love because I'm a control freak. If i'm setting up, don't touch anything, but just sort of be there to talk to me if I need you. And if someone were to be like I'm not gonna help it, I'll venmo you yes please.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because so I'd be perfect for you. Yeah, because I'm hands off. I'm a hands off type person, but i'll offer. Like my friends who know me really well, I'm like, can I do anything? They're like, bitch, shut up.
Speaker 1: Sit down, what are you doing? Shut up?
Speaker 2: Yes. I had a really great weekend before we jump into this. I got this cute book for Ocean and I highly recommend it because she's obsessed. She loves books more than anything. So I found this book that I knew that she'd be obsessed with. It's called What Do the Stars See on the Farm, And it's written and illustrated by a woman named Molly Smith. And if you have a little one, I highly recommend it. It's so cute, and especially because it has farm animals. So now when I get to the lamp page or the cow page, she makes the sounds. It's that cute.
Speaker 1: BA and her no way, it's ba moon Nay, I can't get over here.
Speaker 2: She's Every time I ask her what a pig says, she goes oh. I like, I've tried to teach her how to say oink, but then when I say what does solely say? She goes rash. Yeah, so we've added solely to the list of what do animals say?
Speaker 1: Who's solely solely from monsters inc? Solely from monsters inc? Duh okay perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So there's that. The weekend was great. I had my friend's little boys third birthday party yesterday. And because la is like Groundhog's Day and it's seventy degrees in fucking November, I just like I lose track of the day, the month, the year, just all of it, because it's like another glorious morning makes me sick type weather every fucking day of my life, every time.
Speaker 1: So glorious morning makes me sick type day.
Speaker 2: And so I get a text from her on where to park, and I was like, that's today. So I run. We get in the car, me and my rid die co parent mom slash.
Speaker 1: Wife lie my obviously Lisa.
Speaker 2: We get in the car. We go to the grove. There's this woman. It's a hot mess yesterday, all right. I find this girl walking to her car, so I'm following her, and as I'm doing it, this Mercedes pulls up and I say to the woman like, oh, I've been following this girl, like we're gonna take this spot, and she shakes her head at me, pulls up closer to where she's blocking the girl. So my mom gets out to like tell the girl like, hey, we're going to park here, and she's like, great, I saw you following. Yeah, And my mom I was like, can you get out with this Mercedes blocking you? And she's like no, she's gonna have to move. So my mom's standing in the spot and says, like, we've been following her. She knows we're taking this spot. The woman proceeds to in what I saw remove my mother with her car stop. Yes, bumps, my mom's leg with her car runs over. Thank god. My mom said these shoes are too big. Well, thank god they were too big because the woman you could see tire marks on the toe of my mom's shoe.
Speaker 1: Wait what I'm actually I swear to God, because you guys, this is the first time I'm hearing this. The usually like Laala will tell me what happened over the weekend. I'm wait, so did anyone video because did you get out? Or you're like, what the fuck? No?
Speaker 2: This woman was like obviously. She kept yelling you're a vile bitch your mom to me and my mom like out of her window. She's got a little kid in the car. The woman can't back out, so she's got to the Mercedes has to back up. We get the parking spot and I called the police.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, I hope I cannot put man over your mom's phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then as we're walking to the elevator, she circles around again, rolls down her window calls us vile bitches. Again. I tell my mom like, don't engage. The police are coming. We're waiting by the elevator where the police tell us to wait. The woman is walking in with her child, continuing to call us vile bitches. I'm like, I said, the police are coming. I think you might want to stay. She said, I don't care and leaves. So the cops come and she's facing a hit and run.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they didn't find her. You didn't like lead them to her. Did she just so she left in her car.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're doing? No, she went she went shopped the masked Where is the woman? I said, she's shopping here? She is. I took a picture of her license plate, her entire car, her face.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, good, So you got a lot on the phone. I'm still in shock, like the fact that your mom's foot got run over. What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank god? Can I tell you what's so crazy is my We're in my parking garage going to the car, and she says, should I run back up and change my shoes? These are these are too big?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I said, we don't have time, like just fucking wear the shoes, all right, Like I gotta go get a gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And because of this debacle, I had to arrive to my friend's little boy's birthday party with his toys in a giant Nord Strum plastic bag.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Kids don't care. Kids do not give a shit. They would. I feel like a lot of them would rather just get the toy.
Speaker 2: I was like, are you kidding? I can't even wrap it. Q I look like, let's pull it a little bit.
Speaker 1: So Lisa is okay, though, so her because of the big shoes. Nothing happened, no, no.
Speaker 2: Thank God. But like I literally watched it, Like this woman bumped my mother's leg with her.
Speaker 1: Vehicle and you didn't freak out. I would. I think I would have to watch.
Speaker 2: I have to be honest with you. Yeah, I could feel myself getting to that level that if I were to get out of the car, not good.
Speaker 1: So you stayed in the car.
Speaker 2: I stayed in the car. I like asked God, please remove the fire that's about to like erupt within me and onto this woman and just wait for the police to get here. And I hate to be that person, but it's like, if this woman is willing to like use her vehicle to remove someone over a fucking parking spot with your kid in the car, like you're unsafe.
Speaker 1: You're unsafe. I feel heartbroken for that child who had to witness that, because, let's be honest, if she does that so easily over that situation, it's happened before most likely, So you have this child who probably has to witness all these dramatic situations all the time. I can't believe that happened.
Speaker 2: I know, weird, right, Holy shit? Yeah, it was a lot.
Speaker 1: What a day it was a was a lot. Was Les emotionally shaken up or was she liked No.
Speaker 2: She was she was shaken up. Okay, I was shaken up by the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like I almost was like, I can't go to this birthday, Like I can't feel like I can't even drive a car right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so over a fucking parking spots and fuck you and guess.
Speaker 2: What now, I'm totally like, I'm the type of person where if someone's following in, they're like, hey, I've been following this person, Like great, it's yours. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did the woman whose spot you were both going after? Did she was she like, oh my god, what the fuck? Or did she not see anything?
Speaker 2: No, she said to me, because my mom got out of the car, Yeah, to block the park way. The woman said to my mom, Yeah, I saw you. Yeah, you can totally take it. I saw you, guys.
Speaker 1: But when this crazy lady hit your mom's leg, did she see it?
Speaker 2: She was in her car, windows up, ready to like start backing out, thinking like, oh, these two people have worked it out. Anyway, that's what happened. That happened yesterday. But then it made it all okay, because last night we're getting ready to watch our show, Me and my mother slash wife slash co parent, and we're so engaged in this show that we're watching. We were watching the Bling Ring Heist documentary, and I've always told people I put vaciline around my eyes to prevent fine lines and wrinkles, while I learned that from my mom. My mom is so into the show, and she has her reading glasses on that she dips and watching it in real time, dips her fingers into the vasiline and rubs them on her reading glasses.
Speaker 1: No, I knew that's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 2: And then she looks at me and goes, I didn't even realize, was just smeared fucking vasoline reading glasses.
Speaker 1: I about are you dying?
Speaker 2: I was losing my mind. I was like, the day was great just because of that moment.
Speaker 1: I love her because I could see that and then her turning to you with the smudged glasses. Yeah, I didn't even realize.
Speaker 2: I didn't even realize. No, you did not, clearly, that's so lunatic.
Speaker 1: I love her, and I don't get a show just simply for me. If I don't get a show of you too, a fucking reality show within the next few years. I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself because I can't get enough. And I'm with you guys five days a week pretty much. Yeah, so I just need something, Yeah, I need something.
Speaker 2: Lisa is pure gold entertainment gold. And she thinks her comebacks are so good. Like we went to dinner with Katie and we were talking about like this guy not remembering someone and like how like it shouldn't be embarrassing, like if someone doesn't remember meeting you, and my mom goes, I want to know what I would have said. I've had senior moments too. I go ooh, ooh, what a burn mom?
Speaker 1: What the fuck you got them? Lady?
Speaker 2: And she delivers the lines like such burns.
Speaker 1: I love her. She was in the office the other day and there's this mug, you guys, a coffee mug in the breakroom and it's got like a big giant pickle as the handle of the mug, and on the mug it says, I'm kind of a big dill like d illl and you would have thought it was just it was the cutest thing. Lisa just loved it. She said, you gotta see this smug.
Speaker 2: You gotta see this smug. She goes, you, guys, there's this mug in there. It's got a pickle and it says I'm kind of a big deal. And the way she said it, though, I was like, that is so funny.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. The way she said it, I started cracking up. And if I just saw the mug, I would have been like, oh, but Lisa pitching the mug to us, I was like, that's the funniest thing I've ever.
Speaker 2: Had, I've ever heard, and I want my coffee in it every single day. Speaking of you having your Christmas stuff up, which, by the way, I love that you already have it up. I want to wait until this weeknd Easton comes into town on Sunday, which I'm really excited because he'll be on next week's episode family episode.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get Lisa on two. Will she be to shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think she'll do it amazing. I think when she has Easton it like, but then she says she doesn't want to do it, But then she's talking in the background, so I'm like, just get on a mic so people can hear you, or.
Speaker 1: Just sit with us and she'll be talking like we'll give her the mic that you could. Yeah, it'll be great. I love family episodes because I feel like part of the family.
Speaker 2: You are part of the family. Ess. So I'm gonna wait to put the Christmas stuff up while Easton's in town.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're gonna do it early because I thought you were in December. Gal No.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm the type where I want it up, like as soon as Halloween. Get it up. Let's like feel the spirit of the Lord praison. But because I want my family here while we do it. And my family's small, but I just want Easton here. But by the way, the second Christmas is over, I'm like, take get down. Yeah, it's ready, like it's a new year.
Speaker 1: We gotta Yeah.
Speaker 2: I grew up with my mom keeping Christmas up because my dad was five star like keeping trees alive. It was the most insane thing I've ever seen in my life. You got a real tree. He had always the perfect. We always went and picked out our tree at Cummings. It's called coming, Okay. I think his name was like Hugh, Hugh coming you coming in Salt Lake City, Utah. How is it spelled see you.
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, And so that's where we would pick up our tree. And my dad knew the perfect ratio between water seven up, not sprite, and aspirin to give the tree to where it just never died.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of the seven up, not spread. I've heard water and ass, but never soda seven up.
Speaker 2: And my mom one year got very upset that the dog, our big ass dog, tipped over the tree. Clearly, like my mom said, clearly, they did not drill the whole properly because the stand wouldn't have given way. Whole tree falls over seven up, all over her brand new carpet.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it I love it.
Speaker 2: So that happened. What was the point of this?
Speaker 1: The point of that was because one year, it sounds like they kept it up for a while until my brother's birthday, which is Valentine's Day.
Speaker 2: I was like, time to take the tree down, and she's like, no, we're going to decorate it in Valentine's Day theme and birthday theme. I was like, no, we're not.
Speaker 1: Wait. It was a real tree alive and it had lasted that long. I swear to God. February fourteenth, that's actually insane. That's actually pretty amazing. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you don't get a real tree anymore, you do, I forget. I think once I get us into a house, we'll get a real tree. Okay, but right now, yeah, we're going with just like the faky okay, the fakey one okay, which is fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just like the smell of a real tree.
Speaker 1: Me too. That's why I burn my pine candles.
Speaker 2: Will you send me a picture of which ones you use?
Speaker 1: The candles? Yes? I will. Why because of the toxicity? Is that where you're No?
Speaker 2: I just love you think they smell good?
Speaker 1: Then, oh, they smell so good because of like candles being toxic. I've heard that. I don't know if it's true.
Speaker 2: Don't give me another thing to obsess over and worry about me sitting in my apartment being like, is that candle intoxicating? What's it called? Is that candle intoxicating? Oh no, that's hood though it's intoxicating.
Speaker 1: Intoxicating is like positive?
Speaker 2: I think, Oh, all right, I don't know.
Speaker 1: People good with words, probably if they listen to this podcast, are like, oh furious every time.
Speaker 2: This girl's a dumb bit.
Speaker 1: Both of us because I'm like, I don't know. You ask me, and I'm like I know.
Speaker 2: And by the way, it's like I always say I didn't go to college. It's like, these are things you probably should have learned in elementary school.
Speaker 1: And again I went to college and I'm I'm just as bad.
Speaker 2: Well, who the fuck knows. So last week we spoke about ocean and croup, so I got DMS. There were so many people by the way, you guys showed so much love. I couldn't believe it. Last week's episode was amazing.
Speaker 1: A lot of messages saying they cried when you cried, and it was a lot of mamas that said, like, I didn't know I'd be bawling in work this morning. Thanks guys, but like in a sweet, funny way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, it's just one of those things where like every parent has had that moment of going holy shit, and it's gonna be that way. I'm gonna have many more of those moments, Like the first time she gets hurt, like kind of bad, like breaks the bone, Oh my god, I can't even and if there's blood involved, I go into full worthlessness.
Speaker 1: Well that's why you've your mom.
Speaker 2: That's why I have my mom, so I just got really sweet messages. But I wanted to share this one because someone sent this to me and it says, I just listened to your podcast this morning and I am so glad Ocean is okay. I recommend buying a pulse oximeter. You can find them anywhere for twenty five dollars. You can put it on Ocean's finger and see how how much oxygen is going through her blood. We did this for our daughter when she was two because she had pneumonia in the past, and it saved her life when she was two and a half. So I think I'm saying it right, pulse oximeter, Okay, are you going to get it? Yes, absolutely, I'm getting it. Apparently croup. Once they have get croup, it's like a very high chance they're going to get it again. Really, yeah, that's what I've been told.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so interesting, my little sister, because my mom, my dad and mom keep up with like news alerts about you for some reason, and they were like, oh, they called me immediately. They were like, how's Ocean. Oh my god, I had no idea. Why didn't you tell us? And I was like it was like the day after the podcast came out and I was like, oh, she's she's fine now, and my mom, you know, went on like this is what she's got to do. But she said, my sister had croup once, never got it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: So that's interesting that. I wonder why that is that if you get it once, most likely you're going to get it again.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but all.
Speaker 1: Croup an RSV, right, that's what's.
Speaker 2: Really going around right now. An RSV is really freaking scary. But I did have a nurse reach out. She said, you'll never see this. I did see it. But your most recent podcast mentioning how everyone's immune systems are horrible, I'm a nurse and the last two years everyone has been sanitizing everything. I've been the most sick from cold slash tummy bugs I've ever been. Love your podcast from an ausie that's in New Zealand. Hell, yes, so you were right. It sounds I'm always right. Yes, same, you're always right too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but just in conversations with Kyle, I'm smart.
Speaker 2: He's a smart person. He's a smart person.
Speaker 1: But so it must be that because cold and stomach bug has been what I've been having this year. I feel like you and your mom. It's like Kyle, everyone and I haven't been sick in years.
Speaker 2: I know. I remember going to the doctor when I was super young, and I was terrified of needles, and I was terrified of that sta that they put in your mouth to push your tongue down because it made you gas and it made me gag. So that was like I remember them having to hold me down to do it. And my doctor said, if you get sick one more time, I got to take your tonsils out. And then he recommended the Health and Wellness vitamins, which I've posted before, and I literally did not get sick again. Really, so this past year, the fact that I've been fighting sickness, I'm like, what is this? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: And then you took the Health and Wellness vitamins recently? Did they help?
Speaker 2: Those? Always help you take. They recommend you take one a day, and then when you're feeling sick or you are sick, you amp it up to four. And then I also do the colloidal silver, which so many people were like, be careful, it'll turn your skin blue. I'm very well aware of this, but the amount you would have to consume to start having blue skin.
Speaker 1: I yeah, that's very high, not just like a few squirts in the mouth wild. Oh speaking of dms, you guys, so many of you DM to the podcast and me personally with what's the sugar baby doc? Or Oh my god, I know exactly what you're talking about. So the what I think it is. I've seen both of these episodes, so I haven't gone back to be like, oh, this was the one, but it's either thank you guys for like being sleuths and figuring it out. So it's sleuth, like an internet sleuth, like it's like a private detective.
Speaker 2: Oh detective. That's what Sophia Franklin calls all of her listeners, and she calls them.
Speaker 1: Slutes like sluts. Oh okay, like salute, like a slang for sloot, but sleuth with thh. I don't know if you can hear it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I can hear it now, Yes, okay, I'm glad you're clarified because I was like, oh, now that makes sense, but I thought sleuth. I was getting confused that sleuth you meant slute whatever?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: It sounds calling these people internet worse.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. But Okay, it's either because I've seen both This Is Life with Lisa Ling season one, episode one. It's called Sugar Daddy's Sugar Babies, so I've seen that. It's either that one or it is there's an MTV True Life episode and I think it's called like, I don't know sugar Baby's MTV True Life Google.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen that one.
Speaker 1: I've seen. Yes, So I've seen both of these. Thank you guys and everyone who's asking and really want to watch it, which is so many. That's what it is. This is Life Lisa Ling or the MTV one. So Happy sugar Baby watching.
Speaker 2: Happy sugar Baby watching. Also, I'm really bummed at myself because I did not watch last week's episode of Freaking Salt Lake. You didn't, no, So I have no tea to spill on my thoughts. But next week I'm gonna make Easton watch both episodes with me.
Speaker 1: You are yes, and then he can talk about what he thinks. Yes, he doesn't watch it regularly.
Speaker 2: Hold On, So how far behind him? I because a new episode is going to air tonight on Monday. So I'm one behind, You're one behind? And then well, what airs on Wednesday night. So when this comes out, I'll have a new episode. Okay, So by the time Eastern comes out, I think I'll have two episodes to catch up on and talk about. For salt Lake.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because if Eastern comes Sunday, all you'll have is this. Oh, because you're talking about last last.
Speaker 2: Week too, got it? However, I did see this morning on No Filter with Zach his Instagram page, this footage in Salt Lake of Jenshaw with a group of people screaming at each other. All I could really make from it was fuck and then someone says your husband, and it looks very intense.
Speaker 1: We're talking about show footage or behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: We're talking about like someone with a cell phone in the streets of Salt Lake filming them. There's like no one around except them, just out on the street.
Speaker 1: Wild.
Speaker 2: I wonder who this person was. Then, I don't know, but I'm eager to like deep dive if you guys know. I mean, by the time this maybe we'll be over it. But I love me some news on Jenshaw.
Speaker 1: Well, if Easton's gonna watch and he hasn't like watched a ton, then I'm gonna watch too, so I know what you guys are talking about, just to see so I can like hear, because if I just have to watch the past few episodes, I can do that in a freaking weekend. Easy, breezy.
Speaker 2: You don't need to twist my arm to watch any sort of Real housewives. OG knew. I'm currently watching season three of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which is Kim Richard's sober It's fucking incredible and inspiring and I love it so much just to see her and when she talks about sobriety, just her feeling towards it amazing. There was also Bethany Frankel coming out with her I think it's called Rehousewives where it's a podcast with iHeart where she only talks about housewives.
Speaker 1: I literally I didn't know this, but I was just about to say, Lala, have you ever thought about starting a podcast where you just talk about housewives? You know?
Speaker 2: I don't know that people. I think it's more interesting for an ex housewive to talk about housewives. I mean, Teddy Mellencamp and Tamra two point three million downloads in one month.
Speaker 1: What do they talk about?
Speaker 2: Just how housewives I've never listened to the podcast, which clearly they don't need my download or listenership. Yeah they're killing it, but I need to start listening, and they're killing it. So a lot of people had a problem with Bethany Frinkel because she's slammed the show so much and then all of a sudden she's capitalizing on a podcast based on housewives.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask about that.
Speaker 2: So a lot of her former castmates have like thrown some shade and some digs, and her response was basically, I hope they feel better. It's a brilliant idea. I've always had brilliant ideas, like you're a fucking savage.
Speaker 1: And also, this is a necessarily then this is a perspective that we're not going to get if there's all these housewives I don't know if there are but all these housewives starting in pop culture podcasts that have podcasts just about talking about housewives. We don't necessarily have the perspective of an ex housewife who maybe has thrown shade at the show who's now going to be talking about it. I'm sure we'll get some opinions from Bethany that we won't won't have gotten from anyone.
Speaker 2: Else, of course not. And she's so unfiltered and she's interesting to listen to, and she argues very intellectually, and I just I enjoy her. So whether she's thrown shade, it's like Lauren Bostik said, I'm changing all the time. Today I may love ice cream and tomorrow I may hate it. Well, Bethany may have thrown shade, and today she's appreciating house. If so, fuck it.
Speaker 1: Let her do her, Yes, exactly, what do you say? I reserve the right I used to.
Speaker 2: I reserve the right to evolve.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. I love that. I want that on a T shirt.
Speaker 2: I can't take credit for it. My plastic surgeon's nurse actually said it to me, okay, and I said to her, just so you know, I'm using that.
Speaker 1: Wait, what was she talking about.
Speaker 2: I think we were having a conversation after my breakup or something. Maybe I had gone in and we were just going in depth and she was talking about her relationship status and she just said that to me, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, whoa, it's so good.
Speaker 2: It's so good, and I'm using it. So if you hear it, just know like I respect it. Came from you, but I'm going to take it on like it came from me.
Speaker 1: All right, all right.
Speaker 2: I also went in for a booby doctor appointment.
Speaker 1: Yes, you did a mammogram.
Speaker 2: So I have yet to have a mammogram. Oh I have. I've only had ultrasounds. So I got a lot of people sliding into my DM, which I thought was really interesting. A lot of them, a lot of them were saying, yes, I'm so happy that you're shedding light. But a lot of people were saying where they lived, their doctors won't give them to their like, give them a scan until they're forty or fifty. Some women even said to me, why are you doing it so young? You don't need to do it until you're this age. I personally have a friend who was in her mid thirties. Yeah, and just beat cancer last year. Yeah. And I remember at a very young age, I was in I think junior high maybe even elementary school, and my grandmother had just passed away from breast cancer. My aunt was bad, no, both I had two aunts that were battling it. And my mom's my mom's aunt, Yeah, your mom's aunt. A lot of people in my family and I remember feeling my boobs and feeling like some sort of fatty thing in the left one, and I made my mom take me in because I was so freaked out. As you should. So I got my very first ultrasound on my boobs. Was at a very young age. Then I started going, I want to say in my twenties, just because it runs on both sides of my family. But I thought a lot of these like this woman said, yes girl. I was thirty six now thirty seven when I was diagnosed with stage two breast cancer and I had just finished nursing my six month old son. Thank you for advocating, because early detection is key. I finished sixteen rounds of chemo in June, had a bilateral mass sectomy in July, finished thirty rounds of radiation in October, and I'm currently doing another six months of chemo followed by reconstruction and ten years of meds. So thank you again for advocating. I saw it would never happen to me.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's important.
Speaker 1: I'm very confused. Maybe it goes by state with like health insurance and all that.
Speaker 2: But that could very much be it health insurance.
Speaker 1: I've gotten a mamma because a mammogram is where you put your boob on that thing and then it pushes it right, Yes, and it hurt me. And my friends were like, but this was in New York and I got it. I think I was probably maybe this was in Tennessee. Either way, I was like twenty and it was just like part of my maybe annual exam or something, right, and now with my annual with my gynecologist, I mean, they feel my boobs, but I don't know if that's that's just a quick feel.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I think it's important for you to be feeling yourself. If you feel any itching or burning sensation, get your ass into a doctor. This woman said you can't in Ireland until you're fifty six. I believe.
Speaker 1: I wonder very I wonder if she means you can't without paying, because.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm wondering. No one said directly like, you can't have your insurance won't cover it unless you're this age.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's yeah, it's probably more because you can. I feel like you can, but you might just have to pay out of pocket. That is so wild.
Speaker 2: Though. This woman said that her friend was diagnosed at the age of thirty three. This woman, I was diagnosed at thirty two with breast cancer. Wow, I would not have had a man Graham until I was forty. This person said, yeay, I'm so glad you're doing this long before they recommend. I had breast cancer at twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Holy moly, so recommend feeling your breast. But I have a question for women with implants. Yeah, does that block because the doctors always say feel your breast and if you feel something that's alarming, go in. If you have implants, because I don't know how it's does that would that block your ability to feel anything alarming or do not know?
Speaker 2: I've had breast implants since I was twenty so in my own humble opinion, and I'm not a doctor, I would think that that could act as like a barrier. And I mean I just I would think right having something inside where it wouldn't give you exactly what like the feeling that you would need.
Speaker 1: But then again, if you're gonna be because then my brain goes I forever was like, oh, if you have breast implants, you can't breastfeed. And my one friend who as them, was like, that is so not true. What are you talking about like, I love that you thought that.
Speaker 2: But my mom taught me, and even at a young age, because this is what I did. This is why I made her, at the age of like twelve or something take me in for the ultrasound, because she said, and correct me if I'm wrong, if there's like a doctor and nurse out there who knows. I mean, my mom is certainly not a doctor. But she said to lay flat on your back and then use the tips of your fingers to literally like make a pitter powder motion all the way around, all the way around your boob.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what my ghino does. Okay, surely, I mean does your guano. Like every annual, my guino will check my boobs and do the pitter patter motion around and then they'll she'll say it like and then she'll go do the deep dive into my vagina. But but yeah, the pitter powder motioner, I've always learned. Yeah, I've learned. If you can't lay down, you put your arm up straight into it. Okay, yeah, I arm of the air, yes, arm in the air.
Speaker 2: Okay. So yeah, I've never done the mammogram. The last however many times I've had this done it's always been an ultrasound and I'm nice and clean and clear. And people were saying when I posted that my voice broke at the end and everyone was like, are you okay? Oh no, And I was like, I think that was just me being nervous. I was having an okay day. But sometimes when I'm like, well, so many people from like the video that we posted where I had a mask on. In the video, We're like, might do you have a mask on? I'm like, hello, it's not about the mask. Yeah, it's about me telling you to go out and vote. I have to be honest, like anybody anywhere knows that when you go into a doctor's office you got to put a mask on. Yeah, at least in California.
Speaker 1: In California for sure, and yes, and the voting boosts because we went there. There's a lot of elderly people, and I think people are just taking like extra precaution.
Speaker 2: Well, by the way, I was just getting over being sick, so I put a mask on. Say thank you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: Missing the point? Like people are just d I mean, why do you have a mask on?
Speaker 2: But don't worry about what I put on my face inject into my face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: When people get so upset, like when I get botox and posts and they're like enraged by it, I'm like, you've got to like, come off it. It's not your face. Why are you so upset? It's why I'm not pinning you down shoving botox into your face, even though I'm pretty sure you want me to.
Speaker 1: This is you being jealous, That's exactly it. And I mean we've we you know, it's the same energy as Pam, Like we've gone off on Pam, who you know, Thank god it's not a real name, because she's gotten some hate in the DMS.
Speaker 2: Oh Pam, her ass has been laid on tide.
Speaker 1: So no, what, it's a energy. It's like, you know, there are a whole like which I don't go on Reddit, but I've heard there are whole like Reddit threads designated to talking shit about like celebrities with injections and botox, And I'm just like, Ah, get a life.
Speaker 2: How sad does your world have to be to get onto a Reddit thread and participate in that conversation.
Speaker 1: In spew negativity about like even five minutes being like disgusting botox blah, blah blah. It's like, are you okay?
Speaker 2: It just it's like you hate yourself.
Speaker 1: You hate yourself. Go to therapy. There's more to life. Go to church, Go wherever you gotta go to like fix that.
Speaker 2: Yep, if you're scared, go to church. We don't hit you where it hurt. That don't work, We'll put you in the dirt. Is that a Raba ice cube?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Fucking ice cube? I love it? Oh my god, he goes, I'm Utah, I got more multiple bitches. That's what he says from Utah gangster rap made me do it.
Speaker 1: No oh.
Speaker 2: People love to just talk about Utah and then associate it with multiple bitches.
Speaker 1: Apparently, Oh okay, I get it now. It's clicking now because I was like, wait, what I'm like?
Speaker 2: Good watch some documentaries that ain't hit in.
Speaker 1: Last week was the gallery shoot. Last week was the gallery shoot with your fabulous, fabulous fucking dress and your amazing hair. We all saw a little teaser of it on your Instagram story how to go.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. I was a little bit annoyed. Why because number one, if you work in this industry, you should just know this. But some people just like I guess I don't know what isn't firing, but on our call sheet it says you are more than welcome to post in the glamor room the moment you get on set in your looks. There is no social media. Raquel's hair girl and Raquel posted full looks on set of what We're Doing, and Shina posted a photo of she, Ariana and Raquel in their looks. I'm like, you, guys, please stop, yeah, please just stop. It was she and I love you. This is not me hating on you, but it's like they literally stated this on our call sheet not to post, and then Raquel and her hair girl post her on set of literally what we're doing for our video of like a teaser high We're back.
Speaker 1: I mean, I saw it all and I even texted you that day and said I can't wait to see the final images. And then I saw a video and I think it was on Raquel's Instagram where you are in it, and I was like, oh, did you. I'm curious because it's one thing. Again, I'm sure it infuriated production. It's one thing to post behind the scenes, but it's another thing to post someone else look without asking were you asked, Hey, you're in this video. Can I post it? It's your full look? No?
Speaker 2: Oh, no, I wasn't. I love hera Raquel's hair girl. She's very sweet.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: But it's just kind of like, come on, guys, come to the party. What We've done this a lot of times. Yeah, you've done this a lot of times. Like my my glam and hair people were not posting me. I was in a bathroom. You could see my face. It was in the glamor room. So that happened. Anyway, everyone looked stunning. Every time I see my cast, I'm like, even if we're not connecting, y'all are a bunch of hot motherfuckers. Yeah, good for us. We are killing the game.
Speaker 1: You are You're all nice on the eyes.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I take a picture or my glam person, Melissa, who I love the way she did my makeup, takes a picture of me. Okay. And I was bored one night and just wanted to fuck around with the snow app. And there's a lot of different apps that people use. Okay, and remind me we have to post a side by side because gonna die. Okay. So I was just fucking with it. I was doing what like I think most people do on their Instagrams because everyone's morphing into the same person. Yes, and I start tweaking my face. I really want you to see it.
Speaker 1: No, I'm dying to see it. Can we post this side by side? Yes, the Instagram, the podcast, Instagram story or something one. Now that we're talking about it, you know people are gonna want to see.
Speaker 2: I also have people to see Lala.
Speaker 1: Eventually, one day when you have the time, which is not right now, you have to sit down and do like a screen recording or something, or I'll video you doing everything you do to your photos, because your photos look flawless and not over edited. But I don't know how you do that because I go to edit a photo and I show Kyle and he's like, do not do that? You really he can tell yes, And my sister and my brothers are like, if I try and edit, it looks fake. So I just really don't really edit. But the way you do it tastefully. I think James Charles did a video of him showing people how to edit and like face tune or something.
Speaker 2: In like a way that's not like holy shit. Okay, So Jess, I'm gonna show you my before okay, and then after.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I try and pick out what you did? Okay?
Speaker 2: So we'll try and pick out what I did.
Speaker 1: This to you guys. Okay, that's after. I cannot fucking tell what you did, but I can tell it's like, okay, hold on, it's did you send your nose a little?
Speaker 2: I sinched the nose. Nothing with the brows. I did do something with the brows.
Speaker 1: You did you make them?
Speaker 2: Thickened them and added length?
Speaker 1: Could not see even there. I'm scrolling and you, guys, if you want to follow along, we'll have this up on the Instagram story before and after.
Speaker 2: You're fine with that, Yes, I want people to see because I'm gonna tell you my thought process when I stared at that shit too long?
Speaker 1: Did you do something to your forehead or no, let me the brows? Did you like?
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you everything I do.
Speaker 1: Please tell me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I shortened my face. I made my face more petite. Okay, I made my lips more poudy, So I brought them in and made them a little fuller. Okay. I thickened my brows and brought them. Oh, I brought them out and a little bit in I tilted the eye shape you know that thing that people are doing.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a faceless.
Speaker 2: Almost like it gives you more of a cat ee right, Yes, So I did that as well, and I started going, okay, this was just for fun, right. I started flipping back and forth, going, but I want to look like that like the one you edited.
Speaker 1: Yes, did you start to feel bad about yourself? Because this is a very interesting thing to me.
Speaker 2: I just kept thinking, like, oh my god, I like my face so much more in that photo and it looks Can I tell you I look like every girl, every blonde on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Can I look at it again?
Speaker 2: Now, insta on Instagram? I just morphed into I know, I do.
Speaker 1: Look at this with one app there's a bit of just like a classic quote unquote alien look if you think of like the classic alien cartoons where it's like, you know, the big eyes and the pointy chin that's going around. See And then I look at it and I see how like you look like you could be a cartoon character in this in this editor it's a bratstall, right bratstall, Yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, but see. But I kept flipping back and forth, and it did something to my brain like what Like, I asked my mother, how what do you think I could do to achieve this? Look? My mom goes, your fucking nuts, put the phone away, and then I snapped myself out of it. I was like, you've gone mad. You've gone mad because you show me this girl in real life. Great for a photo, right, but it's so unnatural looking.
Speaker 1: It's very un natural looking.
Speaker 2: But then I go into these young girls who are looking at photos of and it is you look at it like, how am I gonna sit here and go how do I make my face smaller?
Speaker 1: Yeap?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm thirty two and I was having those thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that is that gets into you because a lot of people will go, how can I make my face smaller? And if you have the funds and if you have the doctors in mind, you a lot of people these days will would take that photo into their doctor, into their plastic surgeon and say, here's what I want to do. This is this is what I want now. Plastic surgeons like the ones you used would say get out of here, we're not doing that, but others would go, okay, great, So we shaved the chin, the jaw, we pull back, we do niptock, and that's how you get And I'm telling you, it kind of freaks me out when I do see people starting to all look the same.
Speaker 2: How about you or do you?
Speaker 1: Are you not?
Speaker 2: No, that's I'm the type where it's like, if you feel beautiful like that, then you should go and do whatever you want to do. But it's important for other women who maybe don't have the funds to go and do all of that, to say, this is what I've done to my face, this is not the way I look naturally, because it fucks with you. You see an image over and over again and you start thinking, I'm supposed to look like that, and then you don't like your own face. Okay, Like that photo of me where I'm just before I did all that shit, I was looking at myself. I was like, damn, bitch, you look so good. Okay, and then I did all that shit and I was like, no, it's not like I don't feel hot there. I feel hot there. That's when I had to put the phone down and regroup and I was like, you know what, We're going to talk about this on the podcast. This is a learning moment.
Speaker 1: I love that because I do look at that photo. I mean I do see when I look and try and spot the difference, I can't pick it out. Maybe that's just how my eyes are, but I see a difference in the photos. I see a difference. Obviously you look more like a Bradstall totally. But if you posted that edited photo of you, I'd be like, oh, this isn't what you necessarily look like in real life.
Speaker 2: Like no, if I post that on my Instagram. If I edit my photos and I meet a guy through a DM and he wants to link up, that ain't what he's getting right.
Speaker 1: And there's something about I agree with you. Love, if you want to look a certain way and it makes you more confident, go do it, Go be it. But I think maybe because I'm in Like, there's something about like people's quirks in their face nowadays, where if I see like uneven teeth, they're like just little or like a big forehead, not me, not me mentioning everything I have. But if I see that, I'm like, oh, that's kind of cute, Like it's just like the uniqueness. And I think it's because I watch so much fucking TV. Right, And by season four everyone looks perfect totally, especially on sitcoms. You see season one and you're like, oh yeah, and then season four, I'm like, their faces can barely move and I'm like, and I'm just like, it takes me out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, again, it doesn't happen as much anymore, but it used to happen a lot.
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's something about like we don't want to all look the same.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think we all want to look the same. But if you feel hot, go inject your face. But just like let people. I think I'm about transparency and I think that I can fulfill all of my wants and needs to feel confident while also you know, protecting women around me and men by saying this is how I edited this photo. This is the procedure I went and got today, so that you know that it's this ain't natural. I'll never pretend like I had nothing done. And a lot of people say, you look so different from season four. Yes, I'm not twenty four anymore. I'm thirty two, So yes, that did happen. I do look different. And when people say I miss your old face, I miss my old face too. I would also like to be look twenty four again, where this face isn't trying to be like, hey, we're getting older. We are fighting fine lines and wrinkles. Like you see me in person. There's something about a photo, like a frontward camera, Like my lips always look bigger in pictures, which I love they do. Yeah, because when I had no lip injections, I would slide into the snow app and make them bigger, make them bigger because I just like my bit. I like fuller lips. But when people see me in person, there's countless times where people have been like, you don't look as as injected as you do on your Instagram.
Speaker 1: I'm like, if anyone said that to me, I'd be like, fuck off.
Speaker 2: Well I feel like they mean it as a compliment, so I'm just like, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's insane. Everyone I play around with I want. I don't have a snow app.
Speaker 2: That overlining.
Speaker 1: I will overline and sometimes I keep going and then it's like, hey, if you want to see she's talking about it's in my highlights on Instagram. I got a little carried away one day with the lip liner and overlining, and it just Kyle wasn't home Kyle wasn't home. I was bored. But you want to know what's funny, Well, the amount of DMS I got from I hate to call you out women, but they're like women in their fifties that say, this looks so bad. You cannot do this. You look like a fucking clown. Ladies, I know it is a show.
Speaker 2: The fact that you have to explain that to people. I'm like you and I would not get along.
Speaker 1: They're like, LA's got into your head?
Speaker 2: How could you even take the video?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 2: It was so funny you could tell that you were being funny.
Speaker 1: I know, I mean I just kind of laughed. But we all do what you want to do. I think it's I mean, I look at your nip, lips, nips, you know. I look at your lips, and I think they look natural. But it also could be because they've always looked this way since I've met you, so I don't know, like and also if they don't fucking look now and you want them to look fake and it makes you happy, get on looking fake.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've been looking at my face for a long time now, and I feel like when you see it, like it's kind of like when someone wants to lose weight, right, And because they're looking at themselves every single day, they don't notice the change, right. But people that you haven't seen in a while are like, oh my gosh, I notice.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: So I've been looking at my lips and I said to my mom like, yo, I gotta go back into Lee, like I feel like I need them injected again. And she was like, you've gone insane, really yes, And I even said to Lee she was like, la, la, they look the same. And it's because I've been staring at for them, staring at them for so long that I think that they're small. Do you know what's funny though?
Speaker 1: You Okay, well, you remember like months ago when you and your mom went and got your lips injected for the first time since before you were pregnant. Yeah, yeah, I thought, I love seeing this happen because in my mind, I was like, once you get start getting your lips injected, you have to do it every three four weeks, like it has to be done. But you haven't gotten you haven't gone back since, and to me, they look great, So I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, huh, lips, lips and filler last a very long time. They do botox, you have to keep up on I think that's like I think she said three months.
Speaker 1: Oh see even that, I'm like, when you say keep up, I'm like every three weeks, every four weeks, no, like three months, and then you get injected again like hair.
Speaker 2: For me, yeah, like highlights pretty much.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: But I'm fine with that because if you saw my dad, my dad was his face had a lot of personality, we'll call it so sweet. And my mother also before we injected her, hers had a lot of personality. And those lines.
Speaker 1: Get deep to where you cannot reverse them. That's my that's my yeah, that's my smile lines right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So for me, I just don't like, I'm okay with some fine lines on the forehead, but I mean those frown lines that genetically thick.
Speaker 1: No, they're like deep caverns.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: No, if you see me in person, my eyebrow lines, because I'm very expressive with my face. Just I don't think only when you do that only well I've asked. I've gone in and asked before, like, oh what in what you know? I'm scared of needles because so that's a whole other story. I'll probably just I'll just age and be wrinkled, and that's just what it is, because I'll faint. But I've went in and asked, and I've gotten people saying, oh, there are some lines that are in your face now that you just can't reverse. Like it's just not it's just not going to happen.
Speaker 2: No, but you could prevent them from becoming deeper.
Speaker 1: Yes, by doing the botox.
Speaker 2: Yach, and I want to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How funny that when I have to go to a doctor's office to get my blood drawn to like make sure I'm healthy, I fully have to lay down and I almost pass out. And then when they're like, we're gonna do PRP where we take your bloods, spin the platelets and put it on your face, I'm like, okay, there's my arm.
Speaker 1: See that makes me dizzy. Do you think it's all mental?
Speaker 2: It's all mental. I mean, granted, even when I'm in the chair and they're taking my blood, they still have to tilt me back. Even talking about it, I'm starting to get like a little bit woozy.
Speaker 1: What about lips and botox? You they have to tilt you back right or no.
Speaker 2: Well, my lips it's so painful. That I make her literally give me a dental block, Like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not the dentist, so that's like like numbing something.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't feel shit. She puts needles in the back of my mouth and numbs me as if I'm having a root canal. Oh my god, So I can't feel my face's because I'll pass out. The pain is excruciating lip pain. That's why if you're in LA and you want your lips done, go to my girl. Her name is Lee at skin tight Esthetics. I follow her on Instagram. Katie just went to her. She talks about how the pain with lips is excruciating. Lee has these like they look like little drumsticks and they're steel, and she puts them in the freezer and holds it on on the injection site. You can't even feel the needle going holds it on before yep, holds like the little silver drumstick, ice thing whatever on your lip and then puts the needle in and it's like you can't Katie was like, I could not feel a thing, And she didn't do any numbing cream and didn't obviously get a dental block because I'm a weirdo.
Speaker 1: No me I'd be like, put me under.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: Give me anesthesia.
Speaker 2: No. Even when I went in to get my boobs done in my earpin back, I was like, while I'm out, can you remove these like little I just had like little skin things that I was not digging when I got when I was pregnant. I was like, just save me the mental torture of coming in here and you numbing me with a needle to remove this, like I'm out, just fucking take it off. I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I remember asking you. I was like, can't you just stay awake?
Speaker 2: And You're like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, out cold.
Speaker 2: So wow, there's that. Wow.
Speaker 1: We do you love a tangent? I love a good tangent.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to post the photo though, side by side, so I know that we need to do that. Also, I want to repost this video that I saw Cardi b okay and because I'm not on TikTok and I'm only on well, I am on TikTok, but I don't have the app on my phone, which I need to have. You sign me into Jess because I got so many people wanting me to watch TikTok's over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I was like, can't just a heads up? It takes it will take up more time than Instagram. It's the most addicting app. I'm telling you you can scroll for hours. You won't be that way because you're not. But I've never been the big Instagram gal. I'm like, eh, TikTok, I can scroll and look up in two hours. But I'll put it on your phone.
Speaker 2: But just now, or you'll just screen record the video for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can ford it to me.
Speaker 2: You should go into your to do this. No, I can't get on. I don't even care. It is what it is. By the time we do it, I'm not gonna give a shit about these videos. Right. But Cardi B was in her kitchen looking super fucking fabulous and she was singing Wop, her song Wop, and she obviously heard pitter patter because her little girl walks in and she's like, no, no, no, no, like stops them, like trying to like talk over the music is like pretending like everything's fine. And it just made me go into this moment of how so many people and I'm sure the Cardi B's of the world and all these people who are out here doing artistic things. I'm sure they get dms like this all the time. But people say like, would you want your kids seeing this like what I'm doing or what I'm saying, or your kid's gonna listen to this one day? And here's my stance on that. Do I want my kid seeing this when she's in elementary school? No, absolutely not. But there's gonna be a time where my child experiences life, all right, and she's gonna be doing things that I've done in my lifetime before, she's gonna read things that she's gonna experience in her lifetime before. I hate to break into all of you, my daughter one day is gonna have sex. My daughter one day is gonna talk about giving a blowjob. My daughter one day is gonna say the fuck word. Okay, my daughter isn't going to be a year and a half or a child forever. So when you make comments like your daughter's gonna see this, no shit. But my daughter's gonna have life experiences. And I pray to God that when she gets older and she has these experiences, she can go you know what, I feel comfortable with my mom because I remember her talking crazy this one time on a podcast or I read this article, She's a safe place for me to go to.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, exactly. Yes, it's so much fucking pressure when you if you, I mean, that's a whole different thing. But like being a kid and having to grow up thinking your parents have never done anything wrong. That's so much pressure, and it will get to you and get to you mentally as you grow up and you fuck up, and it's like, oh my god, the end of the world. It's like, you want. I love that having there's especially nowadays with social media, there's moms out there. There's going to be moms out there that's it's like, you've done the craziest shit or whatever. It's out there, even moms that aren't necessarily in the public eye like you, You're going to have crazy. It's the Internet. It lasts forever, it really does. So you're going to have your kid come across maybe crazy shit you did in college or season six of vander Pump Rights, and yes, you want to be like, yep, mom, mom did that. Here's what I maybe regret, Here's what I don't, Here's what I learned from right, and the ocean's going to feel like, yeah, my mom was wild back in her twenties, so I feel comfortable enough being like, hey mom, I just did this last night, and I feel kind of bad about it, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It just I thought it was a really sweet moment Cardi B being Cardi B for all of us to watch as she's singing wop, which is we and then to see her immediately go into protection mode of like, there's my daughter's in the room where one day her daughter is going to hear all of her mom's music, and I'm sure be proud because her mom's freaking Cardi B. But there's just there's such a separation between like I'm not I may be saying these things on a mic. I'm not going home with my one year old and talking about these things. I won't be talking about these things when my daughter's in elementary school, probably not even junior high. We'll see where she's at mentally and emotionally and what she brings to me where I have to have certain conversations. But please don't waste your time with sliding in my DM saying your daughter is gonna see this stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm well aware and I'm fully okay with it.
Speaker 2: Wow, that was like a really long podcast sorry, and I went on a lot of tangents that was like this. I like this too because I had a lot of stuff to share. I hope you guys enjoyed it. You guys are amazing. Happy hump today and I'll catch you next week.