Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. Get into the investor loan programs right.
Speaker 3: So, COVID nineteen came, a lot of things changed with the underwriting guidelines. But I'm here to tell you guys, a lot of programs are opening back up. So we're going to talk about tonight conventional financing using traditional Fannie MAE, Freddie MAC, income based financing to buy your first property or your tenth property. Hard money loans, We're going to talk about that. There's been a lot of changes, but a lot of hard money private lenders are opening back up again. I had conversations with several of them over the past week. Programs are coming back, Flexibility is coming back, So we're going to go through you know what I found, and asset based lending my favorite, right, income based loans, your exit strategy to get out of a hard money loan if you're doing a buy fix and then you want to hold it a long time. So that's the great thing that I want to report to you guys, that asset based loans are really coming back to full swing. So I'm gonna break these programs down for you. So conventional finance minimum six to eighty credit score. So I'm just going to give you guys kind of like the ABC's what you need to qualify.
Speaker 2: For, and then we go through Q and A. I'm pretty sure you guys are going to have a lot of questions about this stuff.
Speaker 3: So minimum crick six to eighty credit score. It's a full documentation loan, meaning it's income base.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: W two's taxi turns paced up, just like you're gonna buy your primary residents.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Your minimum down payment is fifteen to twenty five percent of the purchase price. Now a single family or a condo investment property, you can put down as little as fifteen percent. Multifamilies, duplex, triplex squads twenty five percent down payment.
Speaker 2: No if ansbuch about it.
Speaker 3: Maximum sellers concession is three percent. Sellers concession guys is when the seller agrees to pay a portion of your closing cost. So one hundred thousand dollars sales price a three percent concession three thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars that the seller is going to pay.
Speaker 3: One to four family properties like I said, Fanny may approve condos. The max loan amount is based off the Fandy mad loan limits. Single families are five hundred and ten thousand. If you live in high cost areas like New York Cali areas like that, single family goes up to seven sixty five, and you can go up to one point four million dollars with a four family property.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: Rehab money is available for conventional investment properties. Only one family properties are allowed currently under the Fanny Made Homestyle program.
Speaker 2: That program right now, you.
Speaker 3: Need about a six sixty credit score to start off with that. Six to twelve months of reserves are required for each property owned. Now, this is one of the big things with conventional loans, the reserve requirement. Fanny Main and Freddie Mack will allow you to have up to ten finance properties, but for each finance property, you need to have six to twelve months of reserves.
Speaker 2: For each property.
Speaker 3: It could be in a retirement plan liquid but you have to document right. And this is where conventional financing gets a little bit tricky because some investors are just they just don't have that type of reserves handy. But one of the main reasons why you guys would want to go with conventional financing is because of the interest rates.
Speaker 2: The interest rates are going to be really cheap. I mean right now we're locking in people in the.
Speaker 3: Low four percent range on thirty year fixed mortgages even had a couple coming and the hot threes for investment properties, multifamilies, refinances and purchases. So that's one of the main reasons why you would go with a Fannie May of Freddie Mac conventional financing, because you really want to take take that cheap money that's available. Now, your LLC can be invested in the deed post closing if you are one hundred percent owner of that LLC and you're the owner of the property, but the mortgage will be in your personal name. Okay, you cannot get a mortgage in your LLC with conventional financing. So conventional finance, and again many many of clients of Minds have used this to buy Airbnb properties single families that they want to rehab and and rent them out long term because.
Speaker 2: It's the money. It's just so cheap.
Speaker 3: But if you don't again, income base W two's tax returns, pay stubs, that's the documents that we need to.
Speaker 2: See rental income.
Speaker 3: We can help use to help you qualify if you have a history of collecting rental income.
Speaker 2: On your tax returns.
Speaker 3: So those are the kind of the basics of the conventional program. All right, so let's let's move on. We're going through this. Okay, guys, good, all right, all right, So hard money loans, right, So, hard money loans favorite of most investors, especially if you're going to do a.
Speaker 2: Fix and flip.
Speaker 3: You want to buy forll closed property that's a multi failure, but you want to hold it in a long run.
Speaker 2: You want to go the hard money route. This is the way to get the quickest, cheapest, fastest money.
Speaker 3: If you're buying at an auction, if you're buying, you know, one of those properties, if they say all cash, typically hard money is allowed. So you have very flexible times with this out Let me get back to conventional real quick closing time.
Speaker 2: Closing time with conventional loans are going to be.
Speaker 3: Around thirty to sixty days, just depending on the lender also, and that's very important if you're in a competitive bidding more on a property, you need to be able to close fast. So that's a con with conventional loans for investors. Just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 2: Closing time with hard money typically around two weeks.
Speaker 3: Some guys say they can do it in ten days, but I'll tell yourself, just prepare for two weeks closing. There's no income verification, so unlike traditional fanny made loans, you don't need W two's pay stuffs, TAXI terms, you don't need any of that information. The property is in your LLC's name, you will personally guarantee it. But it's probably ninety five percent of the hard money private lenders out there, they will take a look at your credit score. That's why they need a minimum six twenty to six sixty. This depends on who you're going to. Some people are still as six twenty. Some people want the highest score. It just all depends on what you're talking to. But you don't need no income documentation, all right. Minimum down payment dependent on experience, will be anywhere right now from fifteen to thirty percent if you have if you have a lot of experience, you can probably get the higher financing. But if you don't have experience, if your first time and right now, you can expect to put down twenty to thirty percent down payment.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Rehab court is available out of sixty five percent ARV. All right, pre COVID, you have some very aggressive lenders out there that.
Speaker 4: Will do you just explain? Can you just explain what ARV is?
Speaker 2: So after renovated value, okay, after rented value. Renovated value is your ARV.
Speaker 3: So it's basically the comps right, that's basically what you have to look at when you're going into any type of rehab situation. So easy numbers, right, how you figure out sixty five percent ARV. So you got one hundred fifty thousand dollars acquisition price, fifteen thousand dollars in repairs at sixty five sixty five thousand total between rehab and acquisition, the helmet will be worth one hundred thousand per the comps. The comps are comparable sales, typically within a one mile radius of the property sold within the past six months, depending on the area. If it's not enough sales, the praiser can go further out in time or in distance. They just have to notate that. But that's pretty much what you want to look for is the comps, and that's going to determine. So in that situation is one hundred thousand dollars comps, it will sell one hundred k.
Speaker 2: So your ARV in that situation is sixty five percent.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, what kind of interest rates are we looking at? Fo hard money?
Speaker 2: So boom, there we go.
Speaker 3: Oh, interest rates are going to be somewhere in that right now, nine to fifteen percent range, depending on who you talk to, your relationships, new or season investor. You know, the guys who've been out here consistently doing numbers, they're still getting that nine to ten percent with the more favorable terms.
Speaker 2: Right now, the people who are new are getting.
Speaker 3: The thirteen to fourteen percents and the twenty five to thirty percent down payment.
Speaker 2: So it's this all depends on where you are in life. But again a lot.
Speaker 3: Of them are starting to As America starting to reopen, construction starting, people are starting to loosen that up. So from what I'm hearing, by mid summer beginning August somewhere around there, this should the requirements for down payment should go back up if things keep moving the way they're going right now, godre all right, So one four family investment properties only. You can't buy your primary residents and get a hard money loan. It's only investment properties. Some hard money lenders are requiring reserves anywhere from three.
Speaker 2: To six months.
Speaker 3: But again, depending on your relationships and who you are, you probably don't need no reserves.
Speaker 5: And that's one good thing, not to not to cut you offrom that, but not to cut you off.
Speaker 4: But I'm gonna cut you off. But that's yeah, we did a.
Speaker 5: Hard money class on Eyo University because a lot of people act all the time like you know, who should I contact about hard money and stuff like that. It's a variety of different people, but it's all about relationships. So that's one of the things that we try to provide at Eyo University. Also is that you know, you have direct access city people. So I believe the gentlemen that did the classes he works with DJMV and Cason absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Kevin. Kevin a great guy. We can you know, he's the go to for the team. I work a lot with him.
Speaker 3: He closes a lot of deals for everybody, so yeah, he's that guy we use and he.
Speaker 4: Gave everybody his contact and all that, right.
Speaker 3: Absolutely at A lot of the people have been in touch with Kevin getting deals done, so he's he's made it suff available for eyl University members all right. All right, So three to six months are reserves depending on the lender closing your LLC. Name only experience is preferred, but it's not required, all right, Licensed contractors required. Some lenders don't care if you have a licensed contractor or not. Just all depends on the lender. Twelve month terms, particularly for hard money so you got to have your exit strategies. You got to know how you get rid of that property. For your newcomers. You don't want to get full closed on. You can get extensions depending on who you're talking to, anywhere from three months to six months for an extensions is going to come out of feed. It's probably going to be very expensive. And like I said earlier, TROIT interest rates on hard money loans right now ranging between nine and fifteen percent and with the points is two to four points. Now points is a one percent of your loan amount. So if it's one hundred thousand dollars loan, you're looking at two points. That's two grand.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: The smaller the loan, the more points you're going to be charged, the least amount of experience, The more points you're going to get charged, the more experienced, the cheaper the rate, the cheaper the cost.
Speaker 6: All the terms usually just twelve months or have we seen them extended past twelve, like twelve to eighteen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've seen them extend up to eighteen.
Speaker 3: You know, there's a lot of lenders that had to do four bearans because some investors just couldn't work right during COVID. So you know, a lot of that is now starting to reopen up again, so extensions might be a little bit more generous in the next couple of months. But I know a lot of people had to hold a lot of notes because of the four barances and everything.
Speaker 5: That you got something on your screen that says the recording has been stopped. I mean, it's all good. We can still hear you answer you. But yeah, there's like some letters on your screen that says, man, we.
Speaker 2: Got my camera trying to Teddy Riley mean, all right, so we're gonna keep going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're good, keep going. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all right, so we got that's what the hard money? We got any questions while I'm doing this real quick?
Speaker 4: Yeah we do?
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, take take one two.
Speaker 6: Well, you got your hosting it, so you gotta put jamal. Jamal is trying to ask question as his hand raise. Go ahead and take control real quick, all right, gotcha, Jamal, we're coming to you. Mute yourself. You've been unmuted.
Speaker 2: On Matt. Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 4: The quick?
Speaker 7: Question about your experience or was it experience with hard money or your experience with uh, you know, rehabbing homes? Can you break that down a little bit both, right, So mainly didn't want to look for your experience with hard money.
Speaker 2: But if you have.
Speaker 3: Investment properties, they will count that also just to pay on how many property.
Speaker 2: It just depends on how many properties you are. Okay, but what about flipped in the past. Was it in the past twenty four months? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine. So they'll go back on your resumes. So when you're when you guys are applying with lenders, they're going to ask you how many transactions you completed. Most want to see twenty four months, some will go twelve months. But for the most part, if you got experience even three.
Speaker 2: Years ago, disclose it. Right.
Speaker 3: The more experience you have, even if it's spread out over ten years, Let's say if you did five flips or seven flips in the last ten years, like, you still have experience, right, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: No problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we met.
Speaker 6: I got a couple so I'm gonna go to a few months that go. Yeah, yeah, go ahead, all right, Patrice be coming to you.
Speaker 4: I meet yourself. You've been unmuted.
Speaker 5: Hi, I had a question outside of flip properties, what other benefits.
Speaker 2: Would people use hard money for to flip properties? That's it.
Speaker 3: That's the only Like it's like a hammer, right, What else are you gonna use a hammer for just a driller nail or hit somebody in the head.
Speaker 2: But like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But like, hard money is a tool, right, that's the main purpose of the tools to flip a house or get a house to rehabit. It's short term solution. It's quick funding.
Speaker 2: Okay, So not read somebody I see somebody else post it to not rehabit holds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can rehabit holds. So you can use it to rehab the property. You can flip the property, or you can hold the property. And that's why you need to refinance out of it and get yourself into an asset based loan, which I'm a covered.
Speaker 2: Right after I get this camera.
Speaker 5: Right, So you want to refine mat Just from my understanding from talking to the guys that really do hard money a lot, the reason why you don't want to stay in the hard money long long term is because the interest rates is so much higher, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely, I mean interest rates are much higher. You got none to fifteen percent. It's interestingly you know that can get expensive depending on your loan amount.
Speaker 2: Right that carrying corust can add up. So you want to get out of it.
Speaker 3: And it's only a twelve month term, it's going to balloon on you, so you you have to go. Hard money is all about getting in and getting out, whether you're flipping it or whether you're going to buy and hold. You need if you're going to a buide hold or rehab and then hold, you need to know your asset lender. You need to know who's going to be the person that's going to refinance you out of it. You need to know their qualifications. You already have to have that lined up, so it's a seamless transition.
Speaker 2: You don't get jammed up.
Speaker 6: Man, when you're looking for a hard money lender. Are you looking for somebody that is in a close proximity, like somebody that's local or can we do this anyway in the United States?
Speaker 3: Man, I don't care if they're in Hawaii. You know they're able to fund fund perfect.
Speaker 4: Patrice. We appreciate you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Morgan. We coming to you. I mute yourself. You've been unmuted. What's going on?
Speaker 8: With fellas.
Speaker 4: How y'all doing. How you I'm all right.
Speaker 8: I had a quick question about you, I said earlier. I think it was in a conventional loan for the rehab money for the single families. I just wanted to know, is there also opportunities to get money or different incentives if you get that single family and the opportunity zone.
Speaker 3: If you get the single family and the opportunity zone for investment property, you can use family made home style. It's not like you get like extra money just because it's in the oz.
Speaker 2: I mean that.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to say, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Earners. What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision Forward.
Speaker 9: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsor jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com, slash po d kat z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need.
Speaker 3: The money you'll get is in the future, you know, seven, eight, nine years from now when people probably start selling because it's all gonna be tax free.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Morgan, appreciate you, marg I appreciate you. My guy shout out to all the ernest.
Speaker 6: I got like two more, man, you want to take two more and then keep going?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You go ahead?
Speaker 6: All right, Christopher, you are unmuted.
Speaker 4: I'm mute yourself. God.
Speaker 2: Hello, yeah, yeah you just what's going on?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Just a quick question? So hard money could har money be used.
Speaker 3: For sixty teen units of ten to fifteen property? Depends depends on who you're talking to. You do have hard money lenders out there that only focus on the big commercial stuff. So yeah, there are opportunities out there, but it's, you know again, experience. If you have the experience, then you can you can find financing for anything you want.
Speaker 6: Appreciate you, bro, Thanks Chris, Stephanie, we got you. U mute yourself, You've been unmuted, God.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Hi everyone, I have a question. I'm trying to figure out how if you don't own a property currently and you know how if you have an FAHA or conventional it can be three and a half if it's your primary resident. So I'm trying to figure out if you don't own anything, how do they know it's going to be an investment property if technically it can be your primary if you don't own another property.
Speaker 2: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: So are you talking about if you're buying with hard money or investment propertys or just FAHA and just in general.
Speaker 10: Just in general, Like I know you have to put fifteen percent to twenty five like you said if it's an investment property, But what if I don't own another property and this is my first property? And yes I do want to look to rent it out later in life, but like, how can I get in with just the three and a half down versus going on.
Speaker 2: Very very easy and simple just live there.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what you gotta do, bio multi family living it for a year and then house hack your life away.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: So you can.
Speaker 3: You can use FAHA as a tool to help you build wealth with real estate. Three point five percent down right now, credit scorees of ranging anywhere between six hundred and six forty as a minimum score, just depending on who you're speaking to. So yeah, you can buy own an your pod multi family properties with the FAH loan and just hold for a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just living it for you.
Speaker 3: Look, guys, if you want to go ahead in three point five percent, get grant money, you know, do oer PM your life away house hack your life away. The system is heir is designed for you to do it. You just got to play by the rules, you know, and sacrifice that one year.
Speaker 2: One year is nothing. Absolutely, thank you, Matt. Appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Earn as we see, Matt, well, I'm gonna give you the whole privileges back. I see there's a lot of questions. We're gonna get to all the home. But let's take an intimission. So YouTube YouTube, shout to everybody in YouTube, shout out to prove it, mom for making encouraging people to hit the like button.
Speaker 4: Appreciate it's almost to prove that, mom.
Speaker 5: If we can get everybody just to take a millisecond and hit the like button, it's extremely free. You won't even burn a calorie. So but it does actually help. It helps with the algorithm and it helps the channel. So we would greatly appreciate it if you guys can just take a second out of your day and hit the like button, we appreciate that.
Speaker 3: And yeah, so also share this, man, share this with your community right now. Tell your people as you getting some good knowledge, and tell them to come come join the party with us live.
Speaker 4: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: And yeah, once again, if people are just joined us, they might be wondering, like who's on the zoom call. So this is an open enrollment. Once a month we do an open class just showing showcasing Eyo University. We do this stuff every single week. We did a hard money class. We do all kinds of different classes. And if you're interested in joining Eyo University, you get access to seventy past webinars, weekly webinars, access to our private investment group on Facebook, access to the book and movie club, and then Matt does a bi weekly real estate session with the group.
Speaker 6: So I see people that are asking questions like this, what about NAC or what about Sony Maine.
Speaker 4: We actually have class.
Speaker 5: Now, we have a class on everything, class on that community. We got a class on hard money. We got a class on Section eight. So every single week it's a different class.
Speaker 3: We got a class on that class on wholesale and.
Speaker 5: That I'm gonna be teaching a class soon about saving for your kids because everybody keeps asking about that. So I'm gonna teach a class about that, about how to invest money for your kids. So yeah, the price, the price is going up tomorrow. The price is told so if you want to take advantage of this is the lowest price it'll ever be. Put the information in here. The code is earners and yeah, we would love to see you on the other side. But Matt, I had a question. Somebody said house hacking. You said that, Can you just explain for people that might not be familiar with what house hack? Because we always we always want to make sure that everybody is taking part of the conversation.
Speaker 4: We don't want to leave anybody behind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was a few people like, oh man, this sounds a little advanced, So let's go down just so what.
Speaker 4: What what is house hacking? All right?
Speaker 2: Gods?
Speaker 3: So look, house hacking could be a variation of different things, right, many people have different definitions for it. So when I speak of house hacking, I'm more so saying go and building a real estate portfolio using you know, minimum down payments right, using the owner occupy strategy, staying in the house for one or two years. Start off with a four family FAHA three point five percent down refinance in a year out off out of the FHA into a conventional loan, Move out of the house, go buy another property three family three point five percent down, living it for a year to two, then repeat the cycle. Go to the two families, so you go four three two one. If your area is not does not have a lot of four families or triplexus, then go duplex.
Speaker 2: Right. It can work either which way. You can also house hack by getting a single family and having roommates right written out your rooms. I know folks who live in the basement and airbnb their homes. Right. There's many different.
Speaker 3: Ways to house hack to live for free. You just have to pick a strategy that will works best for you. This stuff is like real estate investment or just running a business period. I think personally is unique to you. It's like your fingerprint, right. You got to do what's best for you. At the end of the day, everybody's going to have an opinion. Run your business as you see fit. Pick your lane of what you want to go in and just go do it. You know, if you don't have the capital to do twenty percent down, thirty percent down, you can only do three point five.
Speaker 2: Great, do it. There's options. You know, you can get grants to help you with down payment.
Speaker 3: You got programs like Sony Made, like you mentioned in just a little while ago, where you can get down payment assistance, and these things are available all over the country. You just have to know where to look. You have to work with the right team of real estate professionals, realtors, loan offices, and use Google and Google this stuff is right there at your fingertips. So there's many different options, and there's many different ways where people can get in the game and house hack and build up a portfolio in a couple of years. I've seen it time and time again.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, you said a lot of important people just now in what you were saying. But if I'm a first time investor, like who should be on my team? Like what players should I be putting on my team if I'm going into the investment game.
Speaker 3: So I think if you're buying real estate period, you should have a loan officer or you know, a money a mortgage guy, mortgage girl. Right, you need a realtor, you need a wholesaler, you need a contractor you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You need hope.
Speaker 3: You need attorneys very important. You definitely need attorneys. Even if your state is not an attorney state, you still need an attorney just in case someone's going to suit you.
Speaker 2: Right, you need property managers.
Speaker 3: If you're investing out of state, you need someone who can help manage those properties. Man, you need a CPA. Let's talk about that for a second, because remember this is a whole wealth play, right, This is about generational wealth, and you need to have your CPA. You need to have a U, the state plan. You need to be able to have these these things together because if you're going to be out here buying real.
Speaker 2: Estate, you need to be able to pass it down.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: We're working hard out here to acquire this knowledge, to acquire this wealth that we all have opportunity to get. Yo, make sure you do it right, man, Get your state plans, get your insurance, get everything that you need, and that needs to be a part of your team.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: It's not just about can I go buy some houses? You know what I mean? You need to have everything come full circle.
Speaker 5: Dope, dope, just all right? So you want to keep going with your slides. You want to take some more.
Speaker 3: Questions now, No, no, no, let me let me keep going so we can wrap this up. I can wrap this up in like five minutes, all right, all right, So look I see my screen.
Speaker 2: All right, great, so let's get onto asset base.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: So a lot of people in the comments on YouTube earners asking about the birth strategy buy, renovate, refinance, rent and repeat. Right, So this is the most important part of that birth strategies. Your refinance. Okay, your asset based lender. You need to find your asset based lender EYL private Facebook group. No worries, I'm gonna put it some in the group so that way you guys have direct access to it. All right, minimum credit score six sixty to six eighty. No income verification is needed, so no W two's, no pay stubs, no bank statements, none of that stuff. Like a conventional loan. Only rental income is used to qualify for the loan closed thirty to forty five days, all right. Thirty day of ownership seasoning very important. So if you buy, you know, a home at of foreclosure auction, you use hard money, it needed a light fix up. You can be in and out of that project thirty days. Refinance into an asset based loan, no season and no problem as long as the rental income is enough for the owner to make at least twenty percent profit. Right DSCR. We'll have a class on that. Eyou about DSR. Five seven year arms and thirty year terms are available, so you can do a five year, seven year justible rate.
Speaker 2: All you can do a thirty year fix.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent down for purchase price for a purchase, seventy five percent for a rate in turn refinance, seventy percent for a cash out refile. Now this is for one to four family properties, so you can with an asset based loan if you if you have twenty percent down and you want to buy a multifamily, you can put twenty percent down if you want to refinance out of your hard money. This seventy five percent, right, there is the key. Right, you can go a rate in term up to seventy five percent LTV. So remember, guys, in that example I gave earlier, you purchase the price for fIF the property for fifty thousand, You put fifteen thousand to rehab into it, so that's sixty five thousand. So if we can do a rate in turn refinance, I want you guys to put in the comments. If my max LTV is seventy five percent, what what amount can we go up to?
Speaker 2: What's the max loan amount? Let's see if you guys are paying attention. YouTube.
Speaker 3: Let's see if you're paying attention. Put that in the comments for me. Right, if you're LTV on the rate in turn refinance is seventy five you pay fifty fifteen K a rehab. What's your maximum loans amount to be up to put in the comments? All right, seventy percent cash out refinance. And I guess everybody's slow with the math today.
Speaker 2: Yeah number, Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't see it on the earners, but in YouTube they still is my lasses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, earners is really smart people.
Speaker 5: I just really algebra these formulas.
Speaker 4: No calcul.
Speaker 2: Maybe quick math. You got to know the numbers, kid, like Darren Falcon said, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Know your numbers to know your numbers.
Speaker 3: Doesn't know your numbers. How you're going to analyze the deal?
Speaker 4: We go YouTube running up the numbers. Now there were going to.
Speaker 2: Finally YouTube, Finally, I don't know if it's a delay on my device.
Speaker 4: Definite bro. Shout out to YouTube.
Speaker 2: Shout out to YouTube, but shout out to the earnest.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, I'm.
Speaker 3: All right, so you could close the LLC name investment properties only, Like I said, rent ready properties very important. You cannot do an asset based loan that needs If it needs rehab it won't work.
Speaker 2: It needs to be rent ready. It doesn't have to be rented.
Speaker 3: You can use market rents to help qualify for the refinance or the purchase. It doesn't have to be rented, but it has to be rent ready.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: You can do use long term and short term rental income to help you qualify as well.
Speaker 5: So Matt with the answer to the question, seventy five thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seventy five thousand, that was the answer.
Speaker 3: Okay, seventy five percent LTV shout out to everybody who says seventy five thousand. There was a few on on YouTube, but a lot of them was way off. Right.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna call y'all out by name, but jeez man, it's so good, so good.
Speaker 4: That's all good.
Speaker 3: That's why, that's that's why you need a mortgage guy or a mortgage girl higher at us.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, look, this is the most important part of the presentation to me, Right, why should you buy and invest?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: This is especially in today's time. Right, we have a lot going on with the race war and everything. So we got to really understand where we came from. And while we need to take pride and ownership right. I see a lot of people on the internet time I never buy a single family home, Never do this, never do that. Look, screw everybody, right, we gotta take priduct ownership. Own some ship. I don't care if you own primary residents. If you just want to rent your whole life, go own some investment properties. There's plenty of places where you can go for cheap and get some investment properties. But we got to take pride in this ownership right. Generational wealth in real estate is the number one source of generational wealth in America.
Speaker 2: It's proven fact.
Speaker 3: But we've been through gym core laws, red lining, systemic racism. We've been through so much, and our ancestor has been through so much to get us to the right to where we can really go at any hood right, any hood and buy right. Money is available for us.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They tried to red line us forty fifty sixty years ago, but they can't stop us now. Right, anyway you put it, they can't stop us. They're going to try to still do the bs. But look, we control this man. I'm telling you, we're lending billions and billions.
Speaker 2: Of dollars to people. People.
Speaker 3: Come get your piece of it, because our people fought for this, for this right, for us to be sitting here today, to be able to talk about this. They fought for this. You got to really think about that. So when you guys are sitting on the sidelines, just think about You got people that came wait before you to get us to where we are. And if you look at the Black home ownership rate, it increased by four percent year over year, but we got so much room to grow. Like our peers sixty five percent. You know what I'm saying, we have forty four percent. But we got a lot of people out here looking rich, but a lot of people still ain't owner stuff. We got to take pride in this ownership man. Our neighborhoods are the opportunity zones. If we don't gentrify our own hoods, we can't complain about it. We now have the knowledge, the expertise. We have people that look just like us that can assist you with home ownership, whether it's investing, whether it's behind the primary residents, whatever it is. Right, we have these opportunities in front of us, So please don't take this for granted. Guys, we owe it to our ancestors to be owners. The only way we combat racism is if.
Speaker 2: We go out here and own some shit.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: We can't change nothing if we're not own this.
Speaker 3: If we're always going to have that consumer mentality and not own our stuff, then we're never going to change anything.
Speaker 8: We have.
Speaker 3: The best, like our black dollar is crazy. We got to stop putting this into our own neighborhoods and.
Speaker 2: Really going out here to start buying. So that's all I got to say.
Speaker 9: Got you just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com, slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need