Speaker 1: Money. It comes with a lot of questions and Fidelity can help you get answers.
Speaker 2: Visit Fidelity dot com slash black Wealth to learn more.
Speaker 3: The zombie economy. Yes, so there have been projections that over three hundred million jobs will be lost or or terminated changed by artificial intelligence over the next decade.
Speaker 1: Right, three hundred million. So this globally or the United States globally, I believe.
Speaker 3: So this I've never heard a deem like this before. But zombie economy, what happens when millions of people don't have jobs, don't have anything to do all day, don't have you know, and literally computers and artificial intelligence are running society, like running society, like you go to to any you go to the clerk, you go to the office, you go everywhere.
Speaker 1: It is. It's just the robots. It's just robots running.
Speaker 3: It may sound like I'm fantasizing, but all movies usually come to reality.
Speaker 1: What happens? What happens if you have fifty million peoples? Now?
Speaker 3: Are they just They're kind of like animals, right if you think, if you think about what an animal, animals just out here is just living, just you know, just trying to find food and shelter, and that's it. They don't have any anything other than just food and shelter. That's their main objective, right, So it's like, does this turn the human being back to a primal species of and does just further why you know, colonization on Mars, different things of that nature. Is it only for an elite group of people to completely control society while the vast majority of people are left out in the wilderness. Hey hey, it's it's always funny until it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but that was so part of that was like and it goes back to what we said earlier, and we were like, yeah, there's a wage gap, but what happens when there's a group of people that have no age? And so one of the things he said, shout out the polls, like, yo, this is makes more proponent Why universal.
Speaker 1: Income, basic income, basic income will be a part of the conversation like a welfare state.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we there are three hundred million jobs that are going to be changed or replaced. Like, those are people that's not like, yeah, it sounds like the company lost his job or the cup jobs. No, those are people that are not going to have employment. Those are families that will not have the income that they once had. If they don't have a skill, what will they do? I don't know right now.
Speaker 1: I don't know way to use the technology for your advantage.
Speaker 2: Unless we unless we really understand the technology, educate ourselves on it, and use it to advance or to be an assistant in what we're doing.
Speaker 3: You know what's so crazy? I was just watching Access Hollywood shot out to Marry Lopez. Yeah, Jonathan Barrio Lopez and later no disrespect to Access Hollywood.
Speaker 1: But you know what disrespect is coming. This is New York slang thing.
Speaker 3: You know what they were showing. You know that what they were showing. They were showing it was kissing cam. So they had Bad Bunny and he was spotted with Kylie Jenner or what's it that's the name, right, Kendall and another actress they got spotted another actress and actor was spotted kissing at Coachella. And I'm just thinking to myself. I'm thinking to myself, like there's millions of people right now that are watching television, eating their dinner, looking at Bad Bunny kiss his girlfriend. Wow, three hundred million jobs are about to be replaced over the next five years. Yeah, and humans are in trouble and robots are taking over jobs, and a computer is solving math equations that no human could even think of. And this is the type of information that we're being fed.
Speaker 1: We got design, we're getting Frank Ocean meanings.
Speaker 3: But it trickles down from that to the rap debates, two platforms that interview rappers every single day, to the NBA Finals. I'm just saying that over the cost of time, it all ties in. If you can keep people entertained, they don't ask questions. Yeah right, Yeah, it's the old Roman circus.
Speaker 4: And the truth is like, whenever you have a society start to get degrade, one of the first signs that you'll see is that there's like a.
Speaker 1: Weekending amongst the men.
Speaker 4: And then also the job markets soften so much so when the last recession happened and everything became gig based. Okay, And I keep saying I said in twenty when you go watch every EPP for anyone who has any questions about what I think about investment in what you should do, go watch every episode of market mondays the jobs that were lost from two thousand and seven. In two thousand and eight have not been recovered yet. Then we went to gig economy and then tech and all these remixes of tech.
Speaker 1: That era is going to die off very soon.
Speaker 4: And I am very fearful that if we don't collectively learn how to use these tools, it's going to be used as a mechanism like fifteen x or one hundred x worse than programming in the early nineteen nineties, where we will not be able to have jobs because it is going to be a requirement, even on your job within two years to know how to use these tools to be the most efficient. If you are working for any company, I don't care what your position is. If you are not providing team to fifteen x minimum return for every dollar you're getting paid, the job is going to be in jeopardy.
Speaker 1: They learn how to use these tools immediately when.
Speaker 2: They ask what earners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast or receipt digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of.
Speaker 1: Our merch partners.
Speaker 2: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 1: On what matters most ready.
Speaker 2: To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security. It's jobs, they said, knowledge workers.
Speaker 2: Who's at writers, architects, accountants, software engineers?
Speaker 1: Well, and that it's another thing.
Speaker 3: And so we put a post on social media a couple of weeks ago and we're saying, like the five careers that AI which one of these news publications took that shout out to you guys for plagiarism, but that's a different story time.
Speaker 1: And they left. The information just came up.
Speaker 3: So one of the careers that we said that was probably gonna be replaced soon as computer programmers. And then a bunch of computer programmers were in the comments, like it's always the people that know nothing about computer that's always talking about computer programmers. Our jobs are safe, they're not gonna And then the CEO of Google says ship that computer programmers are getting replaced by computers. You have artificial intelligence, that's can that's replacing that. You have computers training computers. I don't know, he's he's only the CEO of Google. Okay, don't trust me, trust Google.
Speaker 1: You're ready to do You're ready do yo.
Speaker 2: On a positive note, on a positive note not that that wasn't, but.
Speaker 1: He said that.
Speaker 2: You know, the brilliant thing of about this is that more people care at the early stages of this technology than any other technology before. Right when you talk about how fast is developed, when we talk about it being the number one app that's ever been download, people are becoming because this is the information age, more people are becoming aware of some of the negative things that could happen. And so when you do that, then you can make corrections along the way, which is good, right, rather than it just happening and it's like, oh, what do we do now it's still in its infancy stages and such as what I don't I'm just saying if they if there has to be one, right, so like chat not unless you use open ai, like chat GBT two, Right, it still has malfunctions, Right, there's still pieces of it that way for you. Right, Well, if they watch the piece, don't know what hallucinations are. It's when you ask it and it gives you the wrong information. Right, Well, Chat GBT four is going to be improved. Right by the time they get to ten, it'll be even more so improved. But you're finding the errors and you're saying, Okay, this is how we can correct it, right, so that's a positive thing.
Speaker 1: No, Yes, I'm gonna go with you on this one. Oh like y'all was like yo, you know what me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I mean if we're the more we're aware, then the more we can actually be uh proactive and reactive.
Speaker 1: Okay, got my honest thoughts. Please please please.
Speaker 4: This This is not meant to be useful for us. And this includes this like this is a one percent of one percent conversation, and as in humans, as in human beings. So I'm talking to top families, top governments. This is a tool of and I hate to phrase it this way, but this is the closest way that they're going to get back to slavery without an acting slavery. So if we need to reset our kind, they keep saying, it's a great reset. Now we're going in a quarter three of negative growth. If that is not a recession, I don't know what it is. And we need qualitative type being great, going to run the budget up to fifty two trillion dollars in debt. Now, if we have to kill three hundred million jobs, technically the number may be like five six hundred maybe eighty five million jobs will be affected here. This is a tool to wipe out the entire middle class permanently forever, including all black and brown people. Great, y'all want reparations, y'all want all these rights, and they openly say I'm not with the woke movement, and then all of a sudden, all the marketing dollars on Earth for their greatest rollout in history just look like get Richard, I try and rollout. And now they got the people even excited about using the tools, because of course we'll use it for a couple of years and it be for a benefit. But I also have known some people that have written stuff in Google docs and or chat GPT and then all of a sudden floated on another platform which was identical to their idea. Of course, mid Journey and some other places. If you have a paid version, the rights are yours technically, but don't be surprised if you see your artworks and creations end up on other platforms.
Speaker 1: So I think this is.
Speaker 4: The tail end of our run as a country, even though people hate when I say that the.
Speaker 1: Information is this isn't me.
Speaker 4: This the fucking IMF and Trilateral Commission like, this isn't stuff that I'm making up. This comes back to that reading part.
Speaker 1: No talking.
Speaker 4: You don't have to like my disposition or takes on the market. I was doing this before anybody black was talking about this Goldman and Citadel and Meta. Thank you Mark Zuckerberg for the mesters today. When can I come to menlo at HQ still no season desists. This is not for our benefit. This is for the benefit of companies in the top one percent of one percent. And if I didn't say that, it would be egregious to do. So y'all can writey'all other think pieces about how y'all think I'm crazy until it's.
Speaker 3: Not my graduates from my school being forced back drop bag drop, Mike drop, backdrop.
Speaker 6: Drop earners, what's going on? Listen?
Speaker 2: EYLU is relaunching, revamping, retooling. That's right, We're creating a new educational experience that's more expansive.
Speaker 1: Shoty telling we.
Speaker 7: God, Yes, twenty twenty three, we got a lot. It's still a lot playing for you guys. So you know that EYLU already includes monthly financial planning calls with Me, book club calls with Troy, real estate calls with MG the mortgage got access to the Home Buying Blueprint Volume one and Volume two. Part of the revamp will include twenty seven local chapters from across the United States, live interactive teaching, hands on not just pre recorded videos, plus fifteen brand new curriculums.
Speaker 1: The biggest just got bigger. Head over to e y l university dot com.
Speaker 2: That's e y l U n i V E R s i t y dot com.
Speaker 1: See you there,