Speaker 1: Well we'll come out.
Speaker 2: We all site one of they, I gets all.
Speaker 3: Saying you a comfort zone, We'll be desired.
Speaker 4: All that a.
Speaker 3: Tell and if you want a little banging and yin me, I come along.
Speaker 1: In reality, they are going after anyone who objects to families being ripped apart and community members being disappeared.
Speaker 2: Ice lies and people die.
Speaker 5: One of the best ways that you can dismantle a movement of insecure men is by making fun of them.
Speaker 6: These are the figures that add up in the lives of New Yorkers. These are the figures that together would save the people of the city more than eight billion dollars.
Speaker 7: Fraidom is back in style, Welcome to the revolution, away.
Speaker 3: Coming to your senti't want to play out.
Speaker 2: Against Allas and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 7: Hen New Sean Hennity Show, more me, I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks Scott Channing.
Speaker 3: Hour two Sean Hennity Show, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Things might even be headed into a courtroom after the final debate. As a result of the gubernatorial election, in the state of New Jersey, as Mikey Sheryl desperate and her back against the wall and facing one controversy after another, just lashing out recklessly against Jack Chitarelli. And he's now saying, Okay, what you said about me is false, and we're probably going to sue you. This could get very, very interesting if you look at the latest ad Jack Chittarelli calling out Mikey Cheryl for not answering questions about her wealth increase in a very short period of time in Congress.
Speaker 8: I'm Jack Chittarelly, born and raised right here in New Jersey. Whe It's never been harder for the middle class. As governor, I have a plan to fix our state in Congress. The only thing Mikey Cheryl fixed is her bank account. Well, did you make seven million in stock traded at all of them?
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 4: I don't believe I did, but I'd have to go see what that was alluding to.
Speaker 7: Again, Come on, who.
Speaker 8: Would know if they made seven million dollars? New Jersey needs a governor who gets it. Mikey Cheryl doesn't.
Speaker 9: I do.
Speaker 3: Uh, you gotta admit that's so funny, Yeed, I have no idea that I made seven million dollars. Anyway, there was Mikey Cheryl shifting stories. Now, remember this issue of her not walking with or being in the yearbook of her graduating class at the Naval Academy. Acknowledge Jean that there was a cheating scandal, she was a part of it, trying to insinuate that she just wouldn't quote rat out her friends. Anyway, let me play the shifting stories now about what actually happened.
Speaker 10: There was a test that.
Speaker 1: I did not realize that I took the test. Afterwards, I knew what the rumor mill was. I knew people who were I did come with that information.
Speaker 8: You did not walk in your Naval Academy graduation.
Speaker 11: There's many reports of this cheating scandal.
Speaker 5: So I want to give you a moment right now to clear.
Speaker 11: The air and explain what exactly happened.
Speaker 2: Sure, so I've been very clear.
Speaker 12: I didn't walk because I didn't turn in some of my classmates. There were hundreds of people in my class that spoke to investigators. When I did, I told him what I knew.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's totally inconsistent with what you just said. Anyway, I'm just saying to my friends in New Jersey, this is an opportunity that really doesn't come too often to New Jersey. You have an opportunity to change the trajectory of high taxes, burdens, and bureaucracy, you know, oppressive government, and return to more freedom and more liberty, lower taxes, less regulation. Mikey shar won't cut taxes, period. It's not been honest with the people of New Jersey. And you just had eight years of a disaster with your governor, Governor Murphy, and it's an opportunity now to do a course correction. The polls show that this is a dead heat race. The poll show that Jack Chidarelli is now leading when it comes to the issues, you know, in terms of early voting, which matter. By the way, I think this is a pretty funny segment.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's very much more of a Pennsylvania, Philly, New Jersey thing than a New York thing. Is that a fair thing to say about pork rolls, Linda. I think it's more it's yeah, all right, and you're.
Speaker 2: Pretty popular here in Philly too. No I grew up in Philly.
Speaker 3: I'm not from the suburbs, all right, So you grew up in Philly, and it's it's very popular pork rolls. Anyway, here's somebody wants to be the governor of New Jersey. It reminds me of John Kerry going into you know, getting a Philly cheese steak and asking for Swiss cheese and like everyone's looking at him, like what is wrong with you? You get cheese whiz on your cheese steak? I know because I love Philly cheeseteaks. Linda, how much do I love Philly cheese steaks? I love them?
Speaker 10: Considering you tried to order them in every state we've been in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I have, there's no doubt. But there's no place like Philly for sure. And anyway, I think this is hilarious.
Speaker 13: Listen, Tillorhammer, pork roll, what do you call it?
Speaker 4: Come on, you're from Wayne Taylor Ham who eats porkral I think that's gross. I've had this fight multiple times. Nobody wants porkrawl.
Speaker 2: Apparently they do.
Speaker 3: Jack Chidarelli, the Republican gubernatorial candidate from New Jersey, I have real hope for you in this campaign. I love the fact that early voting is favoring you at this point. However, New Jersey is known as a deep blue state. It's going to take every single person, every independent, every Republican, every Conservative, every Trump voter to get out there and support your campaign and get their vote in and bank their vote and vote on election day. But I really I see a real window of opportunity here. And you've run a great campaign, sir, Great to have you.
Speaker 2: Back, Sean.
Speaker 9: We're not done in twenty four days, will declare victory. I feel the energy all around the state and my opponent, her entire campaign has been based on a stack of lize about me or disdain for President Trump and the fact that she could fly a helicopter. People are come to realization that doesn't mean anything when it comes to fixing New Jersey. We've been very specific on how to address the issues that are driving everybody nuts here, and so I'm very confident in our campaign. Like I said, we'll finish strong and win.
Speaker 3: Let's talk a little bit about these attacks that she made on you during this latest debate, this final debate over you personally, and I'm basically accusing you of murder.
Speaker 9: She cracked, Sean. We kept pointing out that she's not coming clean on why it is she was punished at the Naval Academy. She's changed the story three times. She can't explain how she tripled her net worth while a congress person. She's only been there for six years, by the way, and she can't explain what The New York Times reports that while sitting on the House Armed Services Committee, she was trading defense stocks and then when she cracked, she crossed the line. It's been live to lie, but that one really crossed the line, and I'm not taking it. We initiated a defamation suit yesterday.
Speaker 2: I don't blame you.
Speaker 3: I mean I think there is a line that can be crossed in terms of what is slander and defamation. You feel that line has been crossed. Now you're going to take legal action. I think it's important for the people in a Jersey to know that you're taking it seriously. Here, let me go to this issue on the Naval Academy, because the story keeps shifting. Why does the story keep shifting.
Speaker 9: It's shifting because she's not telling us the truth. Here are the facts. There was a cheating scandal at the Naval Academy while she was there. We know that she was involved because she was punished. She wasn't allowed to walk in the graduation, and her name was excluded from the commencement exercise program. At first, she said it was because she didn't turn in her classmates. Then she said it was because she knew that there was a test circulating. We got another explanation in the post the big press conference the other night. I don't think she's being truth with us. I think she either cheated or she lied to investigators. She keeps saying she's the most transparent candidate of all time and it's all about transparency. Well, then let the people of Jurisy see your disciplayer records so we could see exactly why it is that you were punished. She's the only one that can reach those release those records, and she refuses to.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that is one of the most telling moments that is actually going on in New Jersey. And I know it's resonating with friends of mine that live in New Jersey and they are absolutely apoplectic. If she had nothing to hide, why won't she authorize the release of these records. These records can be made public. They can be made public before the election. I know people are voting now, but they can be made public before election day. I think they should be made public. Forget about transparency. How did she not know that she made seven million dollars? I think I would know if I made seven million dollars. I think you would know. I think everybody listening to me would know if they made seven million dollars. And do we know for sure that she invested in defense, into the defense industry while on that committee.
Speaker 9: That's what the New York Times report that she's never feuded it. But come on, as I say in a commercial, who whatn't know they made seven million dollars? I mean, it's painfully embarrassing to watch. But you know what this is is a pattern here, Sean, and you were alluding to it. We've got somebody who was part of the cheating scandal to the Naval Academy was punished. We've got somebody who tripled their net worth into Congress and can't explain how or why. And we got somebody the New York Times report is trading defense stocks while sitting on the House Armed Service Committee. Someone that's been lying about my tax policies, telling the people in New Jersey I'm going to raise a sales tax ten percent. We're not raising any tax in New Jersey, and I put forth the very specific plan on how to cut income and property taxes across New Jersey. She hasn't said a damn word about cutting taxes.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: In one of the earlier debates, she was given an opportunity and asked specifically if she would cut taxes for the people of New Jersey. I'm not prepared to make that commitment tonight. I ask you, Jack Chiderellia. The people of New Jersey and I have a lot of friends in New Jersey. Are they over taxed? Though they under the tax.
Speaker 9: We face the highest overall tax burd in the country, the third highest income tax, the highest property tax, the highest business tax, one of the top sales taxes. And that doesn't even include all the fees and fares and other things that Phil Murphy's raised. And make no mistake, Sean, she will be another four years of Phil Murphy. If if she were elected, nothing changes, It only gets worse. She's Murphy two point zero.
Speaker 3: I just you know, watching her, I was actually shocked at how ill prepared I feel she is even for a position in Congress, never mind let alone being the governor of a big state like New Jersey. I was kind of shocked at how poorly she performed in this debate.
Speaker 9: Sean, you're using a word that I've been using all along. We've never had and that's saying something in New Jersey, We've never had a more ill prepared, unqualified gubernatorial candidate. It would be a disaster. She's owned by party bosses. Nothing will change. It will only get worse if she were to win. But we don't need to worry about that. We're very disciplined. We've got our game plan in place. I'm all about execution. We'll finish strong and deliver a win. And by the way, last night, I was endorsed by another very prominent Democratic mayor. It's not the first one, it's not the last.
Speaker 3: Well I saw that and I'm glad to see it, and I hope that continues. You know, you've got the North Bergen Mayor Ball's incredible annual celebration and you receive Mayor of Soaco's endorsement last night. I mean, these are very prominent, high profile Democrats that are breaking from Cheryl, and I think that speaks volumes about where they are. By the way, I noticed that Phil Murphy's like nowhere to be seen in this whole campaign.
Speaker 9: Why is that, Well, because this bull number stink. Because people have had it with the Murphys. I mean, his wife didn't last three months as a US Senate candidate. They've worn't out there. Welcome here, Sean. It's all because of failed policies, fail policy on taxes, spending, public education, housing, law enforcement. Look at your multi electric bill. It's been a failure across the board. And again she's endorsed every one of those policies. And now she's doubling down on the wind farms off the Jersey Shore. Nobody wants those things. Nobody can.
Speaker 3: I ask you a question, how common are pork rolls in New Jersey. It's kind of like, Okay, it's like a hot dog in New York. It's like a Philly cheese take in Philly.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: Well, listen, North Jersey likes Taylorham. South Jersey, where I am today, loves pork roll You got to know where you are. She never does. She's totally out of touch and has a lot to do with what happened to John Corazons and Phil Murphy like them, She's not from New Jersey. She just doesn't get it.
Speaker 3: You know that part of it just cracks me up. Now, you're going to be out campaigning all weekend. Tell me where your stops are. People want to come out and see you.
Speaker 9: Hey, We've got a ton of stops over the weekend. We know this is the Christopher Columbus Day weekend, and I'll be celebrating all across the state. One point six million Italian Americans call New Jersey home, so the largest ethnic group all across New Jersey. And my opponent is somebody who endorsed Mundami. Mundami's endorsed her, and he's talking about taking down Columbus statues. There will always be a Columbus Day in New Jersey's long I'm governor.
Speaker 2: We really wish you the best.
Speaker 3: We're following this campaign as we promised you we would very closely. You did a great job of the debate last night. You should be very proud of yourself. I don't blame you at all for fighting back against the slander against you, and we'll continue to have you back on as this as we get closer and closer to election day. It would be the upset of all upsets. Jack Chitarelly. I mean, we know New Jersey is a deep blue state, but we also know there's an independent streak in the people of New Jersey. They've proven a time and time again. Tom Kine, Christy, Todd Whitman, Chris Christy. Maybe not the most conservative Republicans, but certainly you know, a willingness to look at Republicans, Jack CHITTERRELLI thank you, sir. We'll have you back soon.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Sean.
Speaker 2: All right, quick, Frank, we'll come back. Well.
Speaker 3: Hit the when we were returning eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program as we continue this Friday, all right, let's get to our busy phones here, don Lake round concom Oh, welcome aboard, sir.
Speaker 6: How are you hey, Sean, Thanks so much for taking a call. You know, you must have been extremely proud to have President Trump announce the peace agreement on your show on Hannity.
Speaker 3: It was I really was, and I'm you know, I'm not gonna lie. As I said earlier, I wasn't sure we'd ever see this, yep. I wasn't sure. And you know, God bless Donald Trump, God bless his ability towards these relationships. God bless them for taking out of RAN's nuclear sites. I think that was critical in having this moment occur. God bless Israel for trusting Trump and making concessions that nobody else would ever get them to make, all in the name of peace. You know, everything aligned perfectly, and he worked hard well.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you this is going to be uplifting. First step just getting those hostages home. Some of the ones that are still alive have been there for over seven hundred and thirty days shown and it will bring closer to the families who loved ones are coming home de ceased. But I got it there. I'll tell you. After the President Trump was talking to you, listen, I thought a two Reagan sayings came to mind on this day, and one was he's through strength. We couldn't have got there through without strength from Israel and from our president and our military. And the second one is trust but verify. That's where we are now.
Speaker 3: Uh, trust but verifies where we are now. I agree with that peace through strength. There's no doubt when President Trump said you can do it the easy way, you can do it the hard way, and then then finally said Okay, if you don't take the deal, we will decimate you. They believed him. Why did they believe him? Because he wiped out the Caliphate, He wiped out SOLEMANI. He will out bag Daddy. He dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan and the big one in his second term, taking out Around's nuclear sites. There's no way that is not in the mind of Hammas. Now we need the security guarantees for Israel. There's more work to do, and these Arab countries now have to step up. Security forces should be put in place, of my view, and then the process of hopefully rebuilding and deradicalizing the area. It's it's gonna be a heavy lift, but at least for the first time in our life, we have an opportunity and I'll take it as a win, big.
Speaker 6: Win, absolutely, my friend. Hey, listen one more thanks, Sean. I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Patriot Awards on November sixth. I'll be attending.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you. I'm glad you going.
Speaker 3: By the way, the Patriot Awards are going to be all right, Don, I am not over selling this. You've known me all these years. Don has been a regular caller on this show for decades, good friend and a good and a deer front. And I'll say this, you don't want to not be there, Okay, the people that I know will be there. It's gonna be a night that you will talk about for the rest of your life. It is that amazing. And I don't over promise it under deliver. It is amazing. So if people want tickets, well, we can put a link on Hannity dot com or just go to Foxnation dot com and tickets And it's gonna be the Tilla Center November sixth, and I will be your MC. You know they want to put me in a white tux. What you said, I wear white tucks. I never wore white tucks before. I know that scares me a little bit. And they said touts and jeans. White tucks and jeans. You know me, Well done. I'll see you on h I'll see at the Patriot Wards. I hope a lot of you can come. I would, I'm telling you right now, if you're out of state, I'd even fly in for it. It's that good. I'm just just remember I told you the lineup is that good. Linda Diet that I peak your interest.
Speaker 10: You know, it's funny. I was talking to somebody over at Fox today and they were saying, Hey, did you know that Shawn is hosting again? And I said, I heard a rumor that he was going to do it again. Yes, And they were like, oh man, he crushed it last year. And then I was hearing that maybe you and Jimmy were gonna co host, and I was like, oh boy, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you hear Jimmy's jokes last year? You know Jimmy's sidelines. I didn't know side.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh man, I heard they were a little risky. But you know, it's I think it's a fun time. I think a lot of people will be excited to see who you guys are nominating and who you're awarding.
Speaker 3: There is this is this is big. That's all I'm gonna say. Uh And I never ever overpromise. I'm just telling you what I know is confirmed today is huge. You can get your tickets. We'll put a link on Hennity dot com. All right, back to our busy phones eight hundred nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Bobby and Minnesota Bobby, how are you glad you called Sean?
Speaker 7: How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm good, sir. What's going on?
Speaker 9: What a great day to be an American?
Speaker 11: Hun?
Speaker 3: Uh, it really is. I mean, I'm so proud of our country, our president. We're the only ones that could have pulled this off, meaning the United States. Donald Trump's the only president that could have pulled this off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he is president, isn't he?
Speaker 2: It really is?
Speaker 3: You know, I keep using the same words, but I can't think of better ones, you know, transformational, consequential, Uh, and it all's Everything that he does is big. You know, everything that he does is huge. He doesn't think small.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: You think of a politician and a president even and they'll wring their hands and they'll sit with their political advisors and they'll calculate, you know what, what what the ramifications may be to their polling numbers, et cetera. That's that's just not how Donald Trump rolls. And you know, this term in particular, after all he's been through and I've discussed this with him privately and on the air, is he's just a different person. And I've known him for thirty years and I can tell you there's a certain freedom about it. There's one other thing that I'll give you a little insight into. He loves his job, loves it. I love doing this radio show every day. I love going on TV every night. I'm blessed beyond measure to be able to do it. And I said to him one night we were talking just as friends. I said, if you could, you'd sleep in the Oval office, wouldn't you? Because it's funny you say that we have this extra room that I built out, and I'm like, oh my gosh, he's you know, we were joking about it, but that's how dedicated he is.
Speaker 2: He is. You talk about an energizer, Bunny. This guy does not stop. I have. Let's put it this way.
Speaker 3: I have talked to him at all hours of the day and night on a twenty four hour cycle.
Speaker 2: Let's put it that way. Anyway. I appreciate you call man. Thank you.
Speaker 3: It is a historic day and we just pray that this is the beginning of the lasting piece for everybody. Ryan is in Indiana. We love our Hoosiers. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Ryan? How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 5: Hey, Sean, thank you. I got a call yesterday. Believe it or not. For my mother for contact. She's a diehard liberal, believe it or not. By comparison. Boy, she's up in Chicago doing a convention this week for her job. She calls me about eleven am yesterday local time, going, so, somebody just tried to break into my five star hotel at twelve thirty in the.
Speaker 2: Morning in her room or into the hotel.
Speaker 5: And into her room.
Speaker 2: Oh man, And she okay, she's okay.
Speaker 11: Oh, she's okay.
Speaker 5: Now kind of done. And you know, typical stuff for an order an older woman.
Speaker 3: And I tell my kids, by the way, when you go to a hotel, you always put the lock on the door. And then most hotels have that metal contraption that you can't open the door, close it. You know a lot of people don't do that, but those little safety things are there for a reason you can use it.
Speaker 2: I'm glad she's okay.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 11: I told her that you know, come Christmas, when you're back in Indianapolis, that you know, I'm going to be getting you a burner launcher for Christmas, and it's going to be underneath the tree when you go traveling next.
Speaker 3: I will tell you everyone listening to us right now, should have a burner launcher, and I really mean it. It's legal in all fifty states. You don't need a background check, you don't need a permit. You can incapacitate any perpetrator. It is great technology. Five hundred government agencies, these departments, they they support it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of the fact we discovered Berner very very early, and their technology just gets better and better and better. I mean, I can tell you I've seen every iteration from the get go. It's gotten really really, they've mastered it.
Speaker 2: It's a great gift for you, Mom. I'm proud of your brother.
Speaker 11: It is, and I'm fortunate enough I live about five minutes away from where the factory is, so to speak, where their headquarters.
Speaker 2: Are, oh in Fort Wayne. Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 5: I listened to you on WOLO every evening.
Speaker 3: Whoa's a big master, you know, blow torch of a station. Such a good station. Anyway, Ryan, God bless you, my friend, appreciate you. All right, let's get back to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to join us, let's go to Texas. God bless Texas. Jeff, how are you glad.
Speaker 2: You called me, Sean.
Speaker 13: I am very good. Hey, it's been eight years since Russia, Russia, Russia blew up, and I'd like to see some accountability on the folks. It's got that started. But I wonder what a criminal prosecution really work. If you really want to harm them, go to their pocketbook civil litigation. A lot of people need to get some money back to pay for what they paid their attorneys to protect them.
Speaker 3: I can tell you without mentioning names, but the number of people that I know, and I'll even include myself, the amount of money that people had to spend to defend themselves and hire lawyers is astronomical. And I do wish there was a way to recoup money. And I'm not talking about myself here for people that had to defend themselves, usually over nothing, and the amount of weaponization. This is what they tried to do. This is the whole point about what Peter Navarro was saying. Peter Navarro could have just gone in pled the Fifth Amendment. I went to jail, so you don't have to wrote the book.
Speaker 2: Please get it.
Speaker 3: It's on Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores everywhere.
Speaker 2: And he's going to be on TV again tonight.
Speaker 3: And you know, you think about the amount of money. He could have pled the fifth and walked out of there, Bannon, he could have pled the fifth and walked out of there. But they both needed the president himself to waive executive privilege. The president chose not to. That means they were not free to just walk into Congress and.
Speaker 2: Speak.
Speaker 3: Now, they could have taken the easy road, pled the fifth, but no, they decided to stand on principle. Whether you like, dislike, or greed disagree, there's a lot of courage in those decisions and a lot of principle behind it. And but I can tell you I know a lot of people the amount of money that they spent and the personal poll is And I'll add one other thing. Do you know what the stress level is like when you think the FBI is coming after you?
Speaker 2: It's high.
Speaker 3: You think these people, I know some people change them, It aids them, It came close to bankrupting them.
Speaker 2: I saw it all. Jeff.
Speaker 13: Think about Hillary, think about perhaps Perak. There could be some interesting dialogues there.
Speaker 3: Oh, we need to get to the bottom of all of it. Who knows. I agree with you. I can just say I know some things that will be coming. They tuned. Many of you are going to be very very surprised to assuming my sources arright at information that you thought.
Speaker 2: You we'd never ever see.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned, a lot coming eight hundred nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program,