Speaker 1: Hey, sorry about that, ladies, I didn't mean to make you think about leaving your man this early in the morning. What he sounded like gargling this time? Well, everybody knows the true way to a lady's heart is a nice wink. And if that doesn't work for your relationship expert has released a list of simple things that guys do that drive women insane.
Speaker 2: Over it next, So ladies you.
Speaker 1: Can see if you agree, and guys can give you some ideas on how to make yourself sexier right away.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wow, it's a jew show.
Speaker 1: Nothing is sexier than a guy about to fight another guy over a sports team. Am I right, ladies, it's the Jewbil show. Well, I guess guys think hot different than ladies do. Relationship experts have released a list of simple things that guys can do that drive women crazy. So we'll go over right now. So ladies you can see if you agree, and guys you can work on being sexier. Okay that Nina and Victoria see if you guys agree?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And reading a book is one of the simple things that a guy can do that will drive women insane.
Speaker 2: I think if he's really focused, I'm into it.
Speaker 4: Oh you know what I mean, I don't care what it is if you're just really into it, and like you can see when you watch his eyes and his brain just kind of like absorb it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is the media? He's just learning to read. He can't really read though, he's he's like just trying really hard.
Speaker 2: Such a graphic novel. Yeah, it's actually a comic book.
Speaker 4: I mean that could be hot too, because you know, there's a difference between having books and then like actually reading the.
Speaker 2: Book, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, there was a trend a while back of guys posting pictures of themselves reading to look hot, and then you know there's guys that have a bunch of books in their house that they don't read just to be like, Yeah, I totally like pick up a book, you know, every day, mostly for the workout benefits.
Speaker 2: I set it down, I don't actually read it. Well, like I have a lot of heavy books.
Speaker 4: But if you actually look at him while he's reading, you can tell if it's real.
Speaker 5: The entire time.
Speaker 1: I bet there's so many guys that claim that they've read a book to try to get a girl. You know, she's like, oh, I read, don't outsiders, Thank you, Victoria. Obviously I don't read that much. I've had Outsiders my favorit book. Yeah, I totally like that one, like, oh, what's your favorite part yo? When they're outside, when they're inside? Because I really supported the Outsiders. We're going over from relationship experts of simple things that guys do that will drive women insane. Cooking a meal is another one. Yes, cooking a meal drive you guys insane?
Speaker 2: Nina, Yes, And I will sit there and stare at you the whole time that you do it. Why does it drive you insane? Because it's just so hot. I think there's gonna be a good way. Yeah, there's a listen is about things guys can do that turn you on good.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a thing that just like annoy the crab out of you. There's nothing annoying about cooking me a meal. Absolutely nothing. But you know what I think it is that I find so attracted with the book and with the cooking and whatever else it is is that I'm really attracted to brains. So like, this isn't about being intelligent, but it's about watching your brain work or like move. So while you're cooking and you find a guy that's really proud of himself because he can chop. You watch his face. He's so proud of himself. And I just sit there and I'm so into it, and he has no idea. I'm staring as you chop that cilantro.
Speaker 2: Baby to the.
Speaker 1: I like to cook, but my problem is I just throw things in the cupboards. I don't know where anything is. Ever, So when I tried to cook for a girl before it ends and me being like, where's the I don't all get it done. Eventually, just hang out and watch to me for a minute, and then I just go want to order DoorDash.
Speaker 2: I can't find any of the tools that I need to cook with. As long as she's getting fed, you don't fail.
Speaker 1: Another thing that drives women insane A simple thing that guys do. If you walk on the road side of the sidewalk, whole school chivalry.
Speaker 4: They say, Yeah, no matter what people say, women still or people still want to feel protected.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I do anyways like that. And it's cool because guy's legs are also carproof. Yeah, so that's why we do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we're gonna stop a car obviously.
Speaker 1: Another thing they say that is a simple thing that men can do to drive women insane. Men who share photos of their less than masculine pets online, Like if you have a kitten or little dog.
Speaker 2: You know who is crushing that game right now? Glenn Powell.
Speaker 4: He has the first puppy and he hangs out with his purse puppy all the time. And I don't care. Everybody's here for it. Guys and dogs are hot. What about guys with cats? No, doesn't do it for you need it. No, We've already tried that too many times. We've given catmen too many chances. Those ones ruined it for the rest of what's wrong with the cat man? They're selfish? Cat men are selfish cat men. I've had this theory spelled out before, but if you haven't heard it, cat men are the type of men that want something there so they're not alone. They want to be loved when they want to be loved, but they want to put in the bare minimum. Because with the cat, all you got to do is feed it, and it's fine, and it goes off and does it sing. You want to cuddle, cool, you want to be alone, the cat will do its own thing. You can leave it there all by itself, and you don't have to do anything. Dogs you can't do that. So cat people tell you how they'll treat you.
Speaker 1: I have a cat, yeah, and I used to have a cat, and I can tell you pretty accurate description there.
Speaker 4: I think it's more geared towards men than women, Victoria. But I will say you are also noncommittal. You also don't want to be around things all the time, so that does actually suit you what. You love your baby, but you also aren't home a lot. But I try. Okay, it's not a bad thing. You're not a bad person. You're just not for me.
Speaker 2: I mean, but I try. You're for me, But you but I try is sort of an f boy line.
Speaker 1: No, it's yeah, it's like I tried hard. Like I told you, I would make plans and I know they're supposed to be to night, but like I thought of making the plans.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you guys have to throw under the bad because.
Speaker 2: That is so accurate.
Speaker 1: You get the credit for the idea, like, yeah, I have the idea to take you out, Like I didn't do it, but I thought of it.
Speaker 2: So let's just stay at the house and dousehole the couch I can't see even better. Victoria was hanging out with this one guy. He stopped hanging out with her because she blew him off one night, so he's like, I think we should just be friends. And then she hit him up and asked him to go out with her, and he's like a date, Oh my god, yes, And now he's back in. Now she's canceling on mc can. Victoria is a d bag.
Speaker 1: You're a d bag, dude. I totally have this dude on the line, watch him and counsel him again. He's gonna keep jumping back in my dam so. Yeah, yeah, how.
Speaker 2: Many people you got on your team? Right now?
Speaker 7: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hell Hello, Hi, Hello, Hello, yeah him, Sorry, this is Trevor. Who's this?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 9: You called me?
Speaker 10: No, I'm pretty sure you called me, so like can I help you?
Speaker 2: Or close?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 9: Yo, Hi, sorry I think you have the wrong number.
Speaker 10: Well no, because you called me so I think you might have.
Speaker 9: The wrong number. I didn't. My phone rang and I kicked it out.
Speaker 2: Know you called me?
Speaker 9: That's not okay? Whatever, dude, Bye.
Speaker 2: Hello Trevor.
Speaker 10: Hello, Okay, Yeah, who's this?
Speaker 9: Are you calling?
Speaker 8: Me.
Speaker 10: Well, no, you called me, ma'am. I don't remember what your name is.
Speaker 9: You you called me, and I didn't tell you a name.
Speaker 3: Because a good reason, obviously, but you called me.
Speaker 10: No, you called me.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, this is hello, Hello, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you called me again?
Speaker 5: No, you keep calling me? Why did you call me?
Speaker 10: Okay, I don't like I don't like confrontation. Still confrontation.
Speaker 5: I have no idea who you are. Just get off my phone, like, stop calling me.
Speaker 2: So I was just off.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 10: Okay, So this is getting really old, like I don't.
Speaker 5: Know what, dude, this is seriously getting old. Like, listen to me. This is like the fifth time you've called me. Stop it, knock it off. I'm calling the cops right now.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're gonna call the cops.
Speaker 12: Okay, Well you because stop calling me, keep calling me and wrapping me, and I'm not I don't don't.
Speaker 10: Want to have to do this, but it looks like you might have gone yourself in a cops BA role.
Speaker 3: I don't even do.
Speaker 5: Bye, bye bye.
Speaker 10: Call the cops on you, and then they'll call the cops on your fops.
Speaker 5: I'm calling the cops right now. Bye, stop calling me.
Speaker 2: This is Detective Peter North from the police formant and speaking with Oh.
Speaker 8: Hi, yes, yes, hi, yes?
Speaker 2: Can I help you?
Speaker 5: So you're like calling me because of that guy.
Speaker 2: Right, ma'am? Yes, I do have to ask a question. Are you okay?
Speaker 5: I'm hine.
Speaker 2: Because you've called me?
Speaker 5: I haven't you literally just called me? My phone just rang.
Speaker 2: Nope, I'm sitting here at my desk and my phone rang and it was you on the other end. Can I help you with something?
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm taking crazy skills? So I have a person.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you are taking pills? Where are you met?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You just admitted to an officer of the law that you taking pills.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, sir, I have a problem with somebody who keeps calling.
Speaker 1: I know you have a problem obviously because you're taking pills and calling the police. So I will send a car to where you're at right now. I have your location.
Speaker 12: No, no, I don't need a car. I need you to call somebody who keeps calling me. I have their number if you would like it.
Speaker 1: Well, ma'am, I'm going to send a whole squad car down there and we're going to pick you up and bring you There's no need for.
Speaker 12: That, Oh my god, No, sir, like I need you to listen to me, like, I don't need you to send a whole squadront of.
Speaker 5: Cops down here because I'm at work.
Speaker 12: But I have a problem of a guy that keeps calling me like I need your help.
Speaker 5: I don't need a bunch of cop cars and I'm not taking pills.
Speaker 2: Mmmmmm okay, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Well, the officers they are on the way and they will be there in just a few minutes to apprehend you and take.
Speaker 2: You down of the para.
Speaker 12: Honestly, really, there's no need. There is no need for that. Please, I am Please, do not embarrass me.
Speaker 9: I'm at work.
Speaker 2: Is going on, Oh, I'll tell you what's going on.
Speaker 1: This is Jubil from the Jebel Show doing a phone frank on you and your boyfriend Jason set you up.
Speaker 2: It's a joke.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He said you gotta have a new phone number and be getting a lot of calls on it and want to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I hate Him'm so bad.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Thank god though scaring me, Oh my god, wake up every morning with jubile Phone Franks.
Speaker 2: Time for what's trendy with Nina.
Speaker 4: You guys, this AI online dating hack is gonna blow your mind and totally screw up a lot of dudes. So you can actually use chat GPT to catch guys or anybody. I guess who's lying about their height?
Speaker 2: How do you know? So somebody tested it, So you can actually put all of these pictures into chat GPT and they'll be able to measure all of the different like pictures and like the way that it's all set up against all of the other things. So it's spary act. That didn't make sense, but well you can look at the angles. You're not tall?
Speaker 13: Yes, well, because people used to take like they'd be holding their phone right and they say, okay, well and I phone is seven inches tall, and then they take it and they would crop it out and they would stack it up against the person like you're only this tall. Y.
Speaker 2: I can just do that on the fly. Amazing.
Speaker 4: That's fa AI is really turning into the ultimate whistleblower.
Speaker 2: Guys. You really cracked up about it.
Speaker 4: I am cracking up because, as somebody who's used dating apps, I just feel for all these people that are about to get so busted. Not like you wouldn't be busted when you actually met the person that you matched with.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anyway, there's a new membership plan you may be interested in, and that is to Chuck E Cheese. They are now offering monthly memberships for families that will be in at eight dollars for the Bronze tier to thirty dollars for the Gold tier. So these passes include games and food and drinks.
Speaker 2: And all of that kind of stuff like pay per view boxing.
Speaker 1: Because there's usually always a fight at a check e Cheese on the weekends, sometimes with a mechanical figure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's usually the parents, Honestly, it is because the kids are out there doing whatever.
Speaker 1: Your kid touched my kid, And there's always stories about brawls at Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 2: I'm a Chuck E Cheese kid. Are you guys checking love Chuck Cheese?
Speaker 4: They got great pizza, Like all my friends would be playing and I would be sitting eating the pizza watching the performance, and Chuck E Cheese and his little bands the performances.
Speaker 2: Yeah does he not anymore? You've never knew a Chuck Cheese rectorian? Well, I'm like one chuck e cheese. Ever, my aunt used to tell my cousin that it was always closed so she didn't have to go.
Speaker 4: Cheesus never opened, darning, you can't use that anymore.
Speaker 2: It's opened, and they got memberships. I got a gold membership. We're rolling up today anyway. That's what's trending. It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubile Show, Candace is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. And she's been married to her husband, Noah for a year, and she already thinks something might be going on. So we'll see if we can help her out. Candace, I'm sorry're in that situation, but what's going on? Why do you think no is seating?
Speaker 3: So here's the thing.
Speaker 7: Noah is.
Speaker 3: Noah is so sweet and I love him so much. He's just he is a very busy guy.
Speaker 7: He has always been a very busy guy, and work takes up a lot of his life.
Speaker 3: And I know that that's part of the.
Speaker 7: Deal, but in like the last month or so, it feels like I don't know that he's been a lot busier than usual and he always comes home on his.
Speaker 3: Lunch break, which I absolutely love.
Speaker 7: He doesn't work too far from home, so it's it's really nice to be able to have that time together. But lately he's just oh, he's just kind of been making excuses and you know, he says things like, well, it's the work thing, and I don't know. So we are actually looking for houses right now, which is incredible, and I'm just so excited and so ready to to get out of this apartment. So he is also like going on potential.
Speaker 3: Health hunting and he's going to go check these things out. But sometimes I.
Speaker 7: Feel like you've gone for hours and it's just okerlhom and be like, oh, well it wasn't right, or you know, just something along those lines.
Speaker 3: And I get it. You know, the market is crap right now.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I know, you guys know, and it's.
Speaker 7: Going to be really hard for anybody to find anything that we want.
Speaker 3: But like I have very high standards, and you know what he does do We both we want to find something that we love, especially you know, if we're going to pay for it.
Speaker 2: But so you're not doing that together. You're not house hunting together. He's doing that by himself.
Speaker 3: He's yeah, he's.
Speaker 7: Doing and that you know that was something that that's that's fine. I can't always get away at the time that he can go see.
Speaker 3: These houses, and I and I tucked him.
Speaker 7: We have we have very similar tastes and you know, no problem. But he doesn't bring home brochures or floor plans. And every time that I say that I want to go look at the house with him because I can, he'll say things like, oh, it's just closer if I stop by, like or I'm just going to go real quick and no need for you to get up, And I don't know, it just stands weird, like I want to go see these houses, like I'm excited about that?
Speaker 2: Is he acting different outside of those times not house hunting with you and not having an answer to you.
Speaker 7: He will get like these random text messages from someone while we're just hanging out at night, and.
Speaker 3: I remember asking him and he was.
Speaker 7: Like, oh, it's the realtor and I was like, well, we hired a reel, sir, And I don't know, that's just something that.
Speaker 3: I feel like we would have talked about that.
Speaker 7: And am I just making this up in my head? And this is what he's actually just been. He's actually going to look at all of these houses, and he's trying to find something really nice and pretty, and he knows that I like surprises, and I don't know, he's probably just working really hard to find a nice place for us that we can call home.
Speaker 2: I still think the thing that's striking me the most out of all of this is that you're not in the process of finding your own home. Yeah, I'm part of that. That feels weird. I don't know.
Speaker 4: This one's kind of tricky because there's nothing that's like screaming red flag to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but like, you know, he's done something like that before in terms of like one time we had this really amazing date and he hired this chef.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 7: It was something that I was like, like, we were going to cook together, and he was like, hey, I'm surprising you.
Speaker 3: I've I hired this chef to come and cook for us. So I was like, oh, you know, and that was like a it was like a really cool little date night thing.
Speaker 7: So things like that, I'm like, well, maybe that's maybe that's just something that's just something that Noah does and I need to get used to, or maybe I need to be like, hey, I do love surprizes, but let's let's talk about how.
Speaker 3: We're spending our money a little better. But I don't want him to stop doing nice things for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. And you already told us what grocery store. You guys are Rewards card members, so we'll call and we'll do the usual. We'll call and pretend that we're from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one random Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, pay play.
Speaker 1: A song, come back and get your to Catch Cheeter next. Right in the middle of Today's To Catch a Cheater And if you just joined us, Candace is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of one year named Noah might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends them to his wife, Candace or someone else. But first, Candace, why don't you refresh our memory on the situation.
Speaker 7: Well, just real quick, where Noah has been a lot busier lately than he usually is. We started looking for houses, but I am not necessarily part of the process.
Speaker 3: And I want to be. And he's gone a lot looking at houses, and I want to be a part of that process.
Speaker 7: He's also kind of getting text messages that he says is from the realtor. But I didn't know we hired a realtor, so I don't know. I'm just kind of at a loss for what's going on.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Noah. Yeah, listen, Noah, Hi, Noah, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations here this month's big winner.
Speaker 8: Take a while.
Speaker 2: No, actually, it won't take much time. I met all.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free free flowers delivered from our floor department. You've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you would like to within the fifty United States of these Americas. Absolutely free. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value and it just takes a couple of minutes. I can take down the information over the phone. Yeah, let's just do it on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Great, okay.
Speaker 1: First thing that I would need would be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 9: Can I send them to Bianca?
Speaker 1: Would you like to put a card in that flower delivery to Bianca?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: How about I can't wait for your next open house? Are you able to put a linky emoji after that?
Speaker 2: I certainly can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just got we just got the option of being able to use emoji, So a little can't wait for your open house, swinky base. And then the next thing I will need would would have been the address. But I don't need that anymore because this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jubell. I'm Nina and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment on a show called the katchatata where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around, we see who they send flowers to.
Speaker 2: And your wife, Candace is on the phone listening.
Speaker 5: Noah, who the Bianca? It's just our realtor.
Speaker 3: Noah with Bianca. We don't have a realtor.
Speaker 5: How do you think we've been viewing so many houses?
Speaker 14: We have a realtor that's been getting us into a awesome places.
Speaker 7: Noah, we haven't been doing anything. We haven't been viewing any houses. You have been viewing houses? What it's just dawn on me. You had a radio show called me to see if I was cheating. It's a kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Oh is it?
Speaker 7: Is it ridiculous? Is it more ridiculous than you cheating on me? With our first year of being married? We're doing both to be looking for houses? Are you going banging for me?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 7: Or are you banging some reels? Her in new open houses? What open houses? Talk to me about the open houses?
Speaker 5: Noah, No, I haven't.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen any of these open houses. I haven't seen.
Speaker 7: Oh, okay, you know what, I'm going to look up what was her name again?
Speaker 3: I'm going to look up her real I'm going to look up where she goes.
Speaker 2: H a scene?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh I'm making a scene.
Speaker 7: Oh I'm making a scene, you guys, I'm making a scene.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Why are we faces to your realtor?
Speaker 14: She's getting us into houses before they're on the market. Sometimes though, you can try and get ourselves a.
Speaker 8: Better deal because the interest rates are.
Speaker 14: Crazy right now. On, this is ridiculous that you're called telling me about this.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Why don't I give Bianco call?
Speaker 7: Because it's my money too, right, it's our money, it's our marriage, it's our life.
Speaker 3: It's going to be our house.
Speaker 7: So why don't I get her numbers and just let's just make sure that the next open house that you get in on, we get.
Speaker 3: In on that. I think that's fair. Yeah, right, that.
Speaker 14: Could be fair when you're calm and not on the radio.
Speaker 2: This is embarrassing. Wouldn't you want to make sure that she understands that you're not cheating? Because I'm not convinced. It doesn't sound very convincing that you're not.
Speaker 14: We only talk about addresses and houses literally about it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Well, then if that's what it is, then maybe just maybe just send me the text messages that she sending, so that way I can click on the addresses and I.
Speaker 3: Can look at these houses, because who knows, maybe I would have actually loved them. Yeah, I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 14: It's so ridiculous that you need to see that we're leaves together.
Speaker 8: Ridiculous me on the radio.
Speaker 1: Bro, your wife thinks you might be cheating on her, and you're not gonna You're not willing to show her the text messages with the realtor who you just sent a winki face to and flowering.
Speaker 5: Right, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 7: Is it Not that big of a deal because it's not that big of a deal to you, because you don't want to get caught, because you're not the one worried that your spouse is cheating.
Speaker 5: Nothing is happening. I'm busy at work. I don't know why you're doing.
Speaker 2: Does Bianca know you're married.
Speaker 9: I'm not answering any of this.
Speaker 8: I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, Wow, he hung up. Candace. Oh my god, Candace, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I mean, it definitely sounds not like innocent house hunting.
Speaker 2: I really didn't want you to be right, but I really think you should hunt down Bianca.
Speaker 3: Were just looking for, you.
Speaker 1: Know, get ahold of this Pianca woman to see maybe it is just that, or maybe it's still in the flirtation stage, and maybe it's stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't know. I mean, i'd be very upset, but I also would want to confront her.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I don't even know what to do right now.
Speaker 6: The Jewels shows to catch a cheater. Know what's weird about your quizes, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. Well, I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, and you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: Well, you could start almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in it going out more and wearing less game of trivia, all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of wearing as little clothing as possible, make sure the tiny clothes that you do wear are dope and Macy's will help you do that. They've got you covered literally with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help you embrace all of your summer moments. Just go to Macy's dot com slash Summer Hits or shop in store. And now to warm Victoria's mind mined up for the big game. You ready? Word association first word that comes to mind when I say dribble, scribble, kibble, kat, skirt, steak, salad.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a good one, not bad. You might be ready. I'd be scared to play Victoria today. Call us up.
Speaker 1: You can also DMS at the Jubil Show or go to the Jewel Show dot com if you want to play Victoria and we'll play you versus Victoria at next Good Morning.
Speaker 5: Can I take your order?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna's tall.
Speaker 8: Try a large black coffee, large.
Speaker 5: Black cost Do you mean aventy?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 9: I mean he means event. Yeah. The biggest funny venti.
Speaker 15: Is large twenty.
Speaker 8: Or large is large.
Speaker 14: In fact, cole is large and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 9: Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 1: Congratulations for student, It's time for America's favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for under all or Macy's Gift Card, and let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria, Danica.
Speaker 3: Was Danica, Hey, guys, how are you good?
Speaker 2: How are you wonderful?
Speaker 3: I'm super excited to be on. Honestly mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Bring that entergyea, Panica.
Speaker 1: On a scale of one to ten, how confident are you and your trivia abilities?
Speaker 15: Oh well, let's just go with a solid shake, halfway a little more? Okay, okay, same question, my coffee, I can't be too same.
Speaker 2: Question for you, Victoria, ask one to ten day, how are you feeling?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm like an eight of half ast I can get through these questions, but about two on how accurate the answer?
Speaker 1: Well was in Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving, the game is played like this, Danica, you have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to one. Okay, perfect, All right, here we go, Danica. Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: What is the largest planet in the Solar system Jupiter? What is a female elephant called past sure or false? The color orange is named after the fruit.
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 2: What or who? Is the Ford mustang? Named after a horse in the comic book company DC. What does the DC stand for?
Speaker 8: Oh, my brother's gonna kill me?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know all right time, Victoria Backum, my.
Speaker 8: Brother is going to be so obsessive.
Speaker 2: You can also tell them it's harder when you're labling the radio.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 15: And actually I'm not at a venue right now selling their products, So I'm actually around like hundreds of people.
Speaker 2: Cool live audio products. Where products are you selling?
Speaker 3: So I'm a gourmece using manufacturer. I own my own business in the last six years.
Speaker 12: So we're selling gourmetce usonings that are low sodium and healthy for all lifestyles.
Speaker 4: WHOA can you slide in that DM and give me that?
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, Absolutely, I'll even give you guys a good discount.
Speaker 3: I'll give you that all that information top a flavor for you.
Speaker 2: I'm a low key professional chef, so let's do that.
Speaker 15: Yeah, professional, Normally you're being body's in my mind?
Speaker 1: In my mind and I'm I'm not a loky chef, but I do like to have spices around so that people think I can yeah.
Speaker 2: Like I have a spice rack.
Speaker 1: So WEEO were like, damn, this guy's got a spice racks filled up. Never use Victoria's back in studio. Here we go thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Dnica outright to win, and Danica you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 2: What is the largest planet in the Solar system? Youranus? That's a female elephant called female grow up?
Speaker 4: And sure or false? The color orange is named after the fruit true? What or who's the Ford Mustang named after?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: How's bored in the car? Comic book Company DC? What does the DC stand for Digital comics?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: On every continent there's a city named what Paris? What are the Sandwich Islands better known as?
Speaker 2: Okay, did you say NBC? ABC?
Speaker 1: All right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard your bread All right?
Speaker 2: Victoria got one correct and got two. Congratulations you did it? Be Victoria? It's not a content with half of those.
Speaker 1: Also, you got one hundred dollars Macy's gift card and you probably sold us some spices, so that's all good.
Speaker 3: Victoria. Last summer you play, you had zero, so it's progression.
Speaker 2: God alright, let's get the answers and now it needed.
Speaker 4: The largest planet in our solar system is Jupiter. A female elephant is called cow. It is true. The color orange is named after the fruit. The Ford Mustang is named after a fighter plane from World War Two? What the P fifty one Mustang? Uh DC stands for Detective Comics. And on every continent there is a city named Rome, so great idea ish and then the Sandwich Islands are better known as Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Is that true? Yeah? What she said?
Speaker 1: PB and Jay Really Danica, congratulations, you got one hundred dollars get card to Victoria and thank you for playing with Play versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, you can always dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 2: That One Hurt.
Speaker 6: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online at Advocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Kai is on the phone today for our first date follow up, and he's getting ghosted by Evie.
Speaker 2: We went on a date with and really liked.
Speaker 1: So in a second we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date.
Speaker 2: But first, Kai, how long has it been? Says you are from ev.
Speaker 8: I think guys from Evie. We usually a very frimly in one that goes to our constant gym.
Speaker 16: We'd be starting back and forth a little bit, but then we decided that we'd go and grab a smoothie.
Speaker 8: After our workout, so we want to grab a smoothie and that went really well. So then we decided we'd go out and tractually able proper date, so we went to this new topics place in town. We ended up chatting with each other and we got the pie. And while we went on the pie to come out, we decided to After we ordered, we decided to sit on the same side of the booth.
Speaker 17: And we go through each other's phones and we were talking about pictures and videos that we're talking about, especially with our family members, and then there was a kiss, which was pretty awesome. So I think everything was going to corner plant. But then I have an art document and I think it's because I led the shrimp out of the pie.
Speaker 2: Shrimp. Okay, wait wait wait wait wait, So let's talk about the kiss.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 2: Was that mutual? Like, did you feel like she was given that energy back?
Speaker 8: Definitely? Definitely, I just hearted she kicked it back.
Speaker 2: So then where does the shrimp come in?
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 17: Mainly a few of the putting content, and I ate my majority of the MP from the pay I think that she made.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that that's the thing that she say something about it?
Speaker 8: She would give me a look the entire time.
Speaker 2: So is it that you ate all the shrimpers that because you left the girl starving?
Speaker 8: That's that's that's why I called you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay okay, And you reach out to her and she just said nothing.
Speaker 8: Didn't any sense.
Speaker 2: Well what was your last interaction? So what did you say to her? So basically you sent her a text and said I had a great time, and then she responded saying thanks for dinner. And it wasn't the energy that you were looking for.
Speaker 8: So I texted TV after dinner, I said a really great time and I was looking for Donn next week, and she just responded with, you know, thank you for dinner with the period had a low energy were kind of response. So I haven't done anything swimmer since then.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you seen in her at CrossFit?
Speaker 8: Just not really, not really you know mom home competition, just you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well we'll see why.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come back and then call her and see if some tell us why she's ghosting you.
Speaker 2: Maybe get you another date. Okay, all right, well.
Speaker 1: Plus on come back, get your first date, follow up next Right in the middle of your first date follow up, and if you're just joining us, that Kai is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Evie that he really likes. He met her at CrossFit and they went out on a date and he thinks he's not getting a call back because he ate all of the shrimp and the piea that they ordered. And she also needs her protein because you know, CrossFit absolutely, So we'll see if that's the reason. All right, Kay, are you ready to give her a call? Okay, man, here we go. Hello, Hi, I speak to ev Please.
Speaker 2: This is hey Evie. How are you. My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show. Hi, Ev, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, and I'm Victoria. Okay, how are you? It's a radio show.
Speaker 3: I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Sure. Have you ever listened to The Jebel Show before?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah again?
Speaker 2: Okay, sweet? Thank you? Are you familiar with what a first date follow up is?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, okay, okay, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Well that's the segment where if you ghost somebody, they can email us to get you on the show and ask why you're ghosting them. And we got an email about you from somebody. You have any idea who that would be.
Speaker 15: Well, I've only gone on one first date recently, so I have this feeling I might know who it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, who is that?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 3: Kai?
Speaker 2: Yes? It is.
Speaker 1: He told us about your date and he wants to know why you're not calling him back or why you're you ghosting him?
Speaker 2: Would you mind telling us? Well?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean, so like we had a we were having like a pretty good night papas and then like we had this like really good kiss.
Speaker 3: Right, and then he got up went to the bathroom.
Speaker 15: And while he was there, his phone just kept getting messages from commanding Z and it was like, I explain emojis and uh like peach emojis and te emojis and I at least five just in the time that he was in the bathroom. So like, I don't know Luvie is, but it sounds like he's kind of got something.
Speaker 5: Going on already.
Speaker 3: And I just I felt so uncomfortable after that. Yeah, and then he just didn't.
Speaker 15: Mention them, like I don't know, it felt like he just left his phone on the table like he.
Speaker 3: Would see looking to the song when he came back kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, he thought the reason you're not calling him back is because he hate all the shrimp.
Speaker 2: Out of the pa.
Speaker 3: Wow. I mean yeah, he did do that.
Speaker 15: And that was dumb.
Speaker 1: But okay, so it said he was getting texts that seemed like from another girl.
Speaker 2: I mean five, that's.
Speaker 5: A lot of egg plant emoji.
Speaker 2: We should ask him about that, don't you? Thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, he's here.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, he is.
Speaker 1: Guy's on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 16: Hey, this is kind of awkward, but I'm I'm a little bit mortified, and I'm going to.
Speaker 8: The one that was setting all the emoji text messages. Did you say your friend, Yeah, he's he was Basically.
Speaker 16: He knew that I was an EV for a while. He was trying to be encouraging by sending those.
Speaker 8: Messages in order to let me know exactly what I should do and topically speaking, everything go as well on a date.
Speaker 17: But I uh, not that I don't appreciate his input, but I kind of already knew how to do that anyways.
Speaker 8: But in his own way, he was trying to at least at least be encouraging and and and be friendly. But I don't I don't think he knew that she was going to see the messages from him, uh, and how I'm going to kill him the next time I see him. But it was nothing sexual between me and somebody else. It was mainly sexual between.
Speaker 5: Me and.
Speaker 8: Me and my buddy.
Speaker 15: So it wasn't another girl, but it was your friend, like convinced we were going.
Speaker 2: To hook up?
Speaker 3: Like, is that why you went out with me?
Speaker 5: Because you realize sure we were going to hook up.
Speaker 8: I wasn't going out with you because I was students, we're going to cut I was going out because I wanted to go out with you. That the whole walking up thing is just a bonus. You're the main You're the main goal here is to go and have a good time with you because I have come into you a goal.
Speaker 15: Come on, like a guy like you at the gym only had one agenda and friends, just like the or Vic or whatever his name is. I knew you were too good to be true when I went.
Speaker 3: Out right like, if that's all you're interested in, Like, that's not what I'm here for.
Speaker 8: That's not how I'm interested in. You know, that's just my friends and dumb.
Speaker 16: Idiots, and it's decided to send very very dumb text messages.
Speaker 8: When I wasn't at the table. But I am not into you for that, and that's just a bonus. I'm into you for everything that you are and everything that you can be, and especially all the conversation that we haven't on the last day, can.
Speaker 16: I since you're going really well, so yes, I can understand that you might be a little upset and confused by the messages, but that's the last.
Speaker 8: Thing on my mind. And you're also your Your squad game.
Speaker 16: Is like insane if you can squat so much, and I think it's really hot, So it's it's.
Speaker 8: Also that's not a bonus, but you have a child there and that's not enjoy it. At some point in.
Speaker 16: Time after after an apology dinner, when you possibly see about, you know, potentially.
Speaker 8: Doing something on those lines. Okay, ice cream after two. And also you get to eat all the shrimp tonight. You get all the shrimp, and wherever we go, I will make sure that they feed you at least eight extra shrimp, just to make sure that I to make it for the last time.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it is like out there. Would you like to go on another date with Kai? Will pay for it?
Speaker 3: I still don't know if I totally believe you yet, but you can.
Speaker 5: Buy me shrimp.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I will go on a second date, but you are on probation.
Speaker 2: It sounds like she said yes to shrimp. Okay, well, congratulations, Kyle, you got another date.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is exactly and I appreciate all that. This is exactly how I thought would thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Just tell Victor egg plants.
Speaker 15: Okay, okay, yeah, I want to see those texts though, I will.
Speaker 8: Definitely show them too. I'm gonna do a little bit of editing as graphic. I will make sure that you see them.
Speaker 2: First date, follow up time, Verninas. What's trending? Do you think that East scooters will ever be banned in the United States? Now, I'm sure we always figure out way to get things banned here. Well it's not us.
Speaker 4: Well when we do something, when I tell you this, you're going to be like, oh, that's why we're not banning them, because other countries are banning them because they're so dangerous. There's been such an increase in accidents that there are countries like Australia, Paris, Copenhagen, which is Sweden, Denmark, Denmark, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had a Victoria moment.
Speaker 4: Italy, Rome is doing it, and even places in Korea are banning them because of all of these accidents.
Speaker 2: No, Copenhagen, Sweden, I think it's Denmark. Yeah, the capital of Denmark. I think it is in Kentucky. Okay, Okaymark, Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Well, either way, they're telling their stories and there's a big pr push to warn people about how dangerous the East gooters are.
Speaker 2: So America's middle name is danger. It's danger. We like you, you know how big we like it.
Speaker 4: Texas wins because everything really is bigger in Texas. A woman who just won the Guinness Book of World Records for having the widest tongue the what comes straight out of Texas. Her name is Brittany and her tongue is three point one inches wide.
Speaker 2: WHOA, how that seems really?
Speaker 4: Why when you see the picture, it's pretty crazy, like if she sticks her tongue out, it feels like it's her whole face.
Speaker 2: But but it's impressive. She's really proud of it.
Speaker 4: When she realized that the current world winner record thank you record holder was two point eight nine inches, she was like, nah, bet I can beat that. And then the male version of the biggest record holder or whatever for a tongue is three point four to nine inches wide.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I just don't know who thinks to measure their tongue. Well, if you know you're blessed with a thick tongue, just there's a chance.
Speaker 1: I just googled world's biggest tongue and it says there's a guy in Portland at five point two one inches.
Speaker 4: WHOA, No, okay, well this article needs to be updated. Clearly he doesn't hold the record from the Guinness Book. Oh okay, would be my guests.
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe it's surgically enhanced, because you know, people be doing weird stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would not count for the guest records you figured out business. I don't know this tongue. There are some tongues out there for a man that might be really a good idea.
Speaker 1: Do yourself a favorite today and google thick tongues and then image search it, because That's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, there are some very thick tongues in this world. New Finish unlock, and that's what's trending.
Speaker 5: Jubles dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, you ever do a little secret?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I work for a city government.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say which I work for their parking enforcements. Okay.
Speaker 6: Anyways, the rural abuse in the city towards us scotten.
Speaker 8: So bad over the last year.
Speaker 13: Oh dang to even activating to where I was physically assaulted last week.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, Yeah, the parking ticket.
Speaker 5: Is ground to the point.
Speaker 14: Yeah, geez, it has gotten to the point where I actually hate the citizens of this city.
Speaker 2: I understand why. Yeah, So what happened to the person who sault you? Did you get arrest? Did you get to taste them? No? No, no, no tasers. Dang it. He just spit in my face and got in his van and drove away. Do you arrest I haven't arrested or anything.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 9: The police also went and arrested him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you have to take a car assault? Wow? You got two tickets?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for your dirty little secret?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hello, hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 2: Sweet? What is it?
Speaker 5: Okay? So my ex was a marathon runner and he wore those short shorts with the underwear included.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I found that he was skating on me.
Speaker 15: So I took some poison ivy and I rubbed it on his shirt on the underwear part.
Speaker 8: It really didn't.
Speaker 3: Start working until he got sweaty and was running quite away.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty miserable.
Speaker 3: Not a very nice thing to do, but I was pretty mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've had poison ivy in that area before and it is not fun. Why not at all?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I went pe in a bush poison Oh so wait that well that definitely was good revenge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye bye.
Speaker 5: What's your dirty little secret?