Speaker 1: The suspect involved. Here is a three to four hundred pounds of the black bear. He came and he grabbed the food, and then he came.
Speaker 2: A game and a lesson, no more fast food on the front porch.
Speaker 3: The news report it's going viral of a bear that's stealing Uber eats items off of people's porches.
Speaker 1: That's the lesson, news delivery and the lesson, no more fast food on the front port They have to be serious.
Speaker 3: Being a newsperson would suck so bad because they have no choice that you can't laugh at it and go, that's funny. A bear stealing food off fortune and the lesson we've all learned is admired Uber eats away from bearskayack you bill.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: They've got your attention. It's the Jewbil Show and you have to hear what's coming up next because it's scientifically engineered to put you in a better mood.
Speaker 1: They swear that.
Speaker 3: No matter what type of mood you're in, even if you're feeling a little bit extra stabby this morning because you haven't had your coffee, they say this poem will put you in a good mood, whether you want to be or not. Okay, we have the audio. Will play it for you next, and then you can see if it puts you in a good mood or if you're in a worse mood. Because it didn't put you into the coming up right after this, it's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 4: Our handbook policies are very vague and they just say something about like represent yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, this is a former teacher who made nearly a million dollars from only fans in six months.
Speaker 4: If I like did I feel like that's a matter of opinion. I've definitely gone through a grieving process, especially that first week in the second week, just knowing that I won't be going back to education and I want.
Speaker 1: Ever be seen. Yeah right, I've been able.
Speaker 4: To pay off all my student loans, like any car loans or credit card debt, Like I have no debt now, so like that's really free.
Speaker 3: She decided to quit her job after she made it on a community Facebook page for being a teacher at the school that was on OnlyFans. Except she's laughing all the way to the bank. Now a million dollars in less than six months.
Speaker 1: I am tempted every day, every day. I'm tempted every day.
Speaker 3: But I know if I did it, I would not make melion dollars.
Speaker 1: And then it would just make me bad about myself.
Speaker 5: Six.
Speaker 6: The whole world is there. You never know somebody in Australia. You might be their thing. It's the Jewel Show.
Speaker 3: And there's a poem that apparently is going to put you in a better mood, whether you want to be in a good mood or not.
Speaker 1: We're about to play it. It's not just any poem.
Speaker 3: The shoe Company A six commissioned a poet and a music producer to create a poem that would put you in a better mood just by listening to it. I'm about to play it right now. The poem is called nothing Feels Better. All right, we'll see if this puts you in a good mood or not.
Speaker 1: Here it goes.
Speaker 7: It can feel gloomy in here, that overwhelmed, the sleepy suck.
Speaker 3: I like the accent, Yeah, the accent is good. That's helping a little bit. It's probably not helping that I'm starting.
Speaker 1: And solving it, but.
Speaker 7: Fighting off the thought of just for a day, giving up, screaming, give me a break. Why can't waking up be enough? Breaking up with faking thoughts of everything is fine, thanks, because it's not. Being human is tough. I need time to show myself some love. I want to shake my body until it releases tiny voices that sing songs my head can shake off.
Speaker 1: I want to bay in the commotion.
Speaker 7: I would have become the very notion of a transformation. I am every outstretched and.
Speaker 8: The fact of feeling.
Speaker 7: I am the crowd of my mind's elation, showing myself with every minute that what I never thought possible even this morning, will keep from shifting. With the base stump of my heart, with the pace of my feet, all of this meat in my mind. Nothing feels better than this brilliance, than this healthy empower committed.
Speaker 1: Okay, how's everybody feeling?
Speaker 6: I mean I was kind of into it. The peloton instructors kind of get like that too. It's really good when you're trying to do your workout.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I want more like a hype music. I know he's waiting for the future. Drop feeling it in your stomach like you weren't feeling that. I was listening.
Speaker 2: But if I'm being fully honest, Victoria, the.
Speaker 3: Company ACE just released this poem. It's scientifically engineered to put you in a better mood. It's a minute and thirty seconds a lot, I mean visuals, today's attention span worlds. Yeah, you go to make that happened, Cassandra, I liked it. Did that put you in a better mood?
Speaker 8: No? I guess if there's like a visual to it, maybe it would have done something.
Speaker 1: I can tell the visual.
Speaker 3: The visual is somebody getting ready to go for a run and then going for a run.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you did not much, Victoria. Couldn't fan attend to the whole thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I kind of did too, Yeah, producer, Honestly, listen, I think with the attention span issue, the first five seconds are sad, I don't like running, and a six I haven't heard of those guys in like twenty years. So for me, the whole thing just felt like a weird commercial, and all the sounds were.
Speaker 1: Kind of stressful. Was stressed, Oh my god, so much sounds.
Speaker 3: I was looking at everybody's face in the studio and the producer, Brad was back in his chair and his eyes were huge.
Speaker 1: What's going on? It just couldn't fit of I don't think.
Speaker 6: You related to the beginning, Like, yeah, life is hard some mornings I don't want to get up. It's okay to not and then boom and then you're like, but it's up to you to transform that part.
Speaker 1: That's the message.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 1: The second part is where I kind of cut out. I like the worst part.
Speaker 7: In here, Like, no, that overwhelmed the sleepy sludge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that every day.
Speaker 7: Thought of just for a day giving up, they should have just ended it right now, Like some days it's okay to just give up.
Speaker 1: Why not this morning? Yeah? I was like, you know what I was thinking or something. The kid of life is trying just hard enough. You woke up, congrats and I'll go back to bed. That was good. How do you stay inspired? So give me excuses to walk away.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna text it in formula six one and said that didn't put me in a better mood.
Speaker 1: It made my trust issues worse.
Speaker 6: That means, okay, wasn't the same thing I was I was trying.
Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is pe Deakin's call from I was looking for Stacey in regards to a couch that she purchased from us.
Speaker 11: Yes, speaking, Hi, I've cite you guys so many emails. I've been calling you guys, and nobody's gotten back to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, in what seems to be the issue.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm waiting on the couch that I ordered. I haven't been sent a shipping number, I haven't been sent any information, and i'd like to know where my couch is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do understand that. I've got your invoice actually in front of me, because I know you've tried to get ahold of us, and it looks like it should be in your mailbox any day now. So if it's not there within four days, I would definitely call us back in my mailbox. What does that mean? Should be in your mailbox in yeah, four days. It's a couch. How's it going to fit in my mailbox? Well, it's small enough. No, it's not small enough. I ordered a couch. Y.
Speaker 12: Oh boy, how closely did you look at the ad for the couch? I'm sorry, it's actually a you know, it's actually a Barbie sized couch that you ordered, So it's right in the mailbox.
Speaker 1: Is this a joke? I paid eight hundred dollars for that couch. There's no way that it's a Barbie sized couch. Well, it is hand designed, so yeah, I ordered a full sized couch. I didn't order a Barbie couch. Yeah. Actually, if you I don't know, if you read all of the details of the couch, it does say in there that it's a Barbie sized couch. Is actually handcrafted though by Bill. Who would order a Barbie sized couch? Oh?
Speaker 5: Bill?
Speaker 1: Bill is one of our expert designers here.
Speaker 13: Okay, Well, I don't care how expert Bill is. I ordered a full sized couch, and I expect a full sized couch for that price.
Speaker 1: He's one of the premier designers of teeny couches in the country. Actually, so that's why it's so expensive, and a lot of people would pay way more than that for some of Bill's work.
Speaker 13: Well, Bill and his tiny couches. I ordered a full sized couch, and I'm sure that the ad didn't say anything about it being a small Barbie couch.
Speaker 3: All the furniture we sell at our stores is miniature, and I figured, do you wi.
Speaker 13: How when I know that that was not listed on the ad, that's false advertising.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's there. It's just in tiny print like our tiny couches, and we kind of do that to be cute. Okay, you know this is ridiculous. I would like a.
Speaker 13: Refund, just refund my card because I'm not You've been so unhelpful.
Speaker 1: I've been waiting so long for.
Speaker 13: This couch and then I hear that it's a Barbie couch.
Speaker 8: What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, our tiny couches have no refund policies because they are rare in one of a kind. But think about this, though, In just a few days, you're going to be able to open up a Manilla envelope with a beautiful, exquisite, tiny hand crafted couch just for you.
Speaker 13: In four days, I'm going to open my mailbox and open a Manilla envelope and stop on a tiny couch because I'm so frustrated because I want a.
Speaker 1: Couch that I ordered.
Speaker 13: My family has been sitting on the floor to watch TV, to eat meals because we waiting for the couch, which you haven't gotten back to me at all, and then I hear that it's a miniature couch and now I have to go find another one.
Speaker 1: I'm going to suit you for false advertising. This is ridiculous. There was nothing in the ad about this MM are you going to say, is there somebody else that I can.
Speaker 8: Talk to you?
Speaker 1: Because you're clearly incompetent.
Speaker 3: Well, I would let you talk to Bill, but I don't want to get hurt his feelings because I can see that you're not very happy about his design of the tiny couch.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm not happy about any of this. This is the most ridiculous thing that I've ever heard. I have never experienced this. You cannot just have false ads out there like this and then expect people to read tiny print.
Speaker 1: I'm going to post on.
Speaker 13: Yump, I'm going to post on Twitter, I'm going to post on all the social media. I'm going to ruin your company if you do not give me a refund, and you'll be out of a job. You won't even be able to afford a tiny couch or a tiny house.
Speaker 3: You all right, then I'll let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up.
Speaker 1: What It's a joke.
Speaker 3: He said, you've been frustrated because you haven't got this couch that you ordered, and you wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, Well, now at least my husband can sleep on the full side, wake.
Speaker 1: Up every morning with jubile phone frames. It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 6: There's one hobby you can take up right now that will instantly make you more attractive.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess your spatul already, babies, and get in the kitchen because cooking is it? Yes.
Speaker 6: According to a new study, seventy five percent of Americans believe that somebody is more attractive if they have cooking skills.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Anytime I hate up anything in the microwave, it is a turn on. Anytime. What's your go to in that microwave?
Speaker 3: Usually some bone broth or oh yeah, serve up those liquids, baby microwave burrito.
Speaker 6: You know what you couldn't do since you're big on like liquids and stuff. It's all about the chopping for me. Like I've said it before, but it's those knife skills. You're sitting there and you're chopping up some onions or whatever. But if you put them in one of those blenders and you made it like soon and then that would still be like real skills. You've got one of those like purifiers, that's that's legit. You never like made soup before from like real vegetables. Okay, well, I highly recommend it. The fresher the better. Did you say purifier Do you mean pure? I mean a pure Okay, yeah, I was like, what kind of.
Speaker 9: Vege they need to go through some sort of purification process outside of just washing?
Speaker 1: Did you about to put them in his air purifying? It's their fryer.
Speaker 6: You knew what I was saying though, Still kind of on the topic of food, but with a twist. Because KFC now knows how much people love fried chicken, they've decided to create flavored lickable gift wrapping paper in time for the holiday season. But it's not just the fried chicken. It's flavored with hints of cranberry, sauce and sage. It's inspired by their seasonal chicken burger. They have a chicken burger that's seasonal. They've decided to all about best of vibes. Get your chicken burger with a side a lickable gift wrapping paper.
Speaker 3: Can Americans just not eat something anything? Do we have to eat everything? He's wrapping paper? Like, Man, if I could just lick this a bunch and eat it, this would be Great Willy Wonka.
Speaker 6: You know that one scene where they walk in this hallway and the wallpaper.
Speaker 1: Is lickable and hateable. Yeah, I think we learned it from the movies. And it keeps going.
Speaker 6: And lastly, Haley Bieber thinks Billboard is a joke because I don't know if you heard about this. They released their list of the greatest pop stars of all time, and the top two, of course being Beyonce and Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: But Rihanna comes in at number three.
Speaker 6: Justin Bieber doesn't come in until number eight, and she's like, that's a joke, because he should be.
Speaker 1: One of the best of all time. This should be three. I've got a new appreciation for the Bebes. Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I started listening to him. I don't know why. I just want to check it out. And I'm like, he's good.
Speaker 1: He's really good. He's really good. He's good.
Speaker 2: But the other people on that list are also really good. Well, I feel like his ranking is I don't want to say, maybe react.
Speaker 1: No one's have been like water or two above. But I'm with Victoria, your eighth best pop star of all time? Why are you upset by that? He is really good? There are seven other people that might be better. Do you think that only time? Do you think Kanye West or Lady Gaga is better?
Speaker 9: I mean they have a larger probably a larger catalog.
Speaker 1: Britney Spears, that's what I was thinking. Larger catalog.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Okay, well then that's where we're at. I mean, but you know, Hayley, she's gotta throw fit. That's her man, though she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't, she can just shut her mouth. I love it. Stand by your man. That's what's trending. It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 3: Kaylee is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater, and today is a little different. Kaylee thinks that her stepdad might actually be cheating on her mom. So we'll see if we can catch him in a second. If he is, so, Kaylee, what's going on? Why do you think your stepdad's cheating?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 15: My goodness, you guys. I'm hoping I'm wrong. I'm hoping it's all my imagination. My dad, he's not my dad. He's my stepdad, but he's only do I ever know? And so he's my dad. He's been with my mom for like fifteen years now. They've always been happily married. I mean, you know, it seems like a good situation. I've never even thought about it twice, to be honest with you. But a couple of weeks ago, it was my birthday and we were all over there, you know, celebrating my birthday, and you know, I've brought one of my closest friends, Alicia, with me. I don't know, at one point during like the celebration, you know, there weren't a lot of people, like maybe fifteen twenty people there. I kind of see you over in the corner, Alicia and my dad, Like it just seemed a little flirty. I get a little too intimate. And I love Alicia. She's one of my dearest friends. And she's a beautiful, beautiful girl, and she's very sweet, but she's also a little flirty and promiscuous.
Speaker 8: So I was like, uh, red flag. Let me just keep that in the back of my mind. Whatever, nothing, you know, I thing.
Speaker 15: I mean, everybody was there, wasn't it wasn't anything crazy, but it just caught my attention.
Speaker 8: So then a couple of.
Speaker 15: Days later, her and I were hanging out, all of a sudden, her phone's kind of like blowing up with Jim.
Speaker 8: Jim, Jim.
Speaker 15: She's like, you know, giggling and answering real quick, and I'm like, the hell is Jim. It's like going out just some guy I'm seeing whatever. Keep in mind, my stepfather's name is Jim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, But I can't. Like I said, he's always been so great to my but to my mom, I just can't even imagine that he would.
Speaker 8: So I just need to be sure. I need you guys to tell me.
Speaker 1: But so she's been one of your best friends for a while though, right, she.
Speaker 15: Is, and I adore her and I and I honestly have a lot of faith and trust.
Speaker 1: But so that means she's also known Jim for a while then too, right she has?
Speaker 8: Actually, yeah she has, she's I mean since we were young.
Speaker 6: So Sarah was never a thing that you felt between her and Jim like ever until now.
Speaker 15: No, Like I'm telling you, Jim has always been dedicated to my mom. And I've never even thought about there's never been. It was just that one little second, you know, sometimes your spidy senses.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, oh man, what an awkward sense.
Speaker 2: Well that also means Jim like watched the other girl like grow, that's really dad.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed anything with him? I mean, he.
Speaker 8: Seems a little awkward around me.
Speaker 15: You know, I've seen him a couple of times since it happened, And again, I didn't bring it up because I was hoping to get some proof, and I feel like the only way I'll get proof is through you guys. You know, you know, like something anonymous like this where I'm not actually directly asking him, because if he lies to.
Speaker 8: Me, how am I going to know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so.
Speaker 8: He seems normal.
Speaker 15: I haven't, but he just seems a little around me, like I can notice that he doesn't want to really talk too much directly to me, or he kind of like I'm busy, I gotta go do something, or someone's calling or any excuse to kind of which is unusual. He's usually very sweet with me, and you know, he's, like I said, he's just been an amazing, perfect dad and that something's that if I don't know what's to.
Speaker 1: But he's still good with your mom though, right as.
Speaker 8: Far as I see it. Yeah, my mom hasn't said a word to me. We talk every day, We're very close.
Speaker 15: I obviously didn't say anything to her about it, but no, she hasn't said a word to me. I mean, he's been normal. Nobody said anything, at least as far as she's then I you know, I can't ask her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is so uncomfortable, Like this is hard. You have to know, because what do I do?
Speaker 8: Like if they are if they did, oh yeah, yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 7: Maybe?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, you told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that Every month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if he sends those to your mom or to your friend. What's your friends name again?
Speaker 8: Her name is Alicia.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we'll playus on Comeback, Get your to Catch Acheter next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater, if you're just joining us, Kaylee is on the phone and Kaylee actually thinks that her stepdad might be cheating on her mom. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends those to Kaylee mom or to someone else. And before we do that, Kaylie, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 15: So my stepfather, who is for all in terms of purposes, my father because he's been my only father in my whole life and he's a wonderful father, was a little too slurty with my little bit slutty friends.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, I love her.
Speaker 3: Though, I yeah, anyways, yeah, okay, so you saw them, they looked flirty, and you think something might be going on because I've also a text message right Also, Yeah, I.
Speaker 15: Was with her a couple a couple of times, and I've seen some text message from a text messages from a Jim. Jim is my stepfather's name, and she kind of seems real happy to get them and answers real quickly. So you know, I asked, He's like, oh, just some guys I'm seeing. She kind of blows it off, so I don't know. I'm just curious and I don't you know. I'm concerned.
Speaker 8: I don't want to ask her. I don't want to ask him because I wasn't to lie to me. And I feel like you guys, you know, will help me get to the truth.
Speaker 1: Okay, And what's your mom's name?
Speaker 8: My mom, says Jennifer.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're hoping that when we call him, he's and these flowers to Jennifer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, here we go. You ready?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards card member named Jim.
Speaker 16: Okay, Yeah, that's me, Jim.
Speaker 1: How are you? Please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to tell you congratulations, you're this month's lucky winner.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, what do I win?
Speaker 3: Every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department.
Speaker 1: It's our way of saying thank you for shopping.
Speaker 3: You've won thirty six long stin red roses, a box of candle or chocolate, and cards to be delivered to anybody that you want.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool.
Speaker 1: Here's how it works.
Speaker 3: I can get the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got great. Do you know who you want to send them to now? Or do you need me to call you back?
Speaker 16: Send them to Alicia?
Speaker 17: Thank you for making me feel so young, and.
Speaker 16: Take care of yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Well, thank you very much. And guess now it's time for me to tell you that this is not the grocery store. My name is actually jewbl from a radio show. It's called the Jewbel Show.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Nina Hu and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 8: And i'm your daughter.
Speaker 1: Dad. How can you do it?
Speaker 10: Dad?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 8: Mom?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 16: Hello Dad?
Speaker 3: We do a segment called to Catch Cheeter, and your daughter Kaylee is on the phone. She thought you might be messing around with her friend, Alicia.
Speaker 8: Apparently, he is.
Speaker 16: I can't really do this.
Speaker 1: She did this?
Speaker 8: What did you do?
Speaker 16: Dad?
Speaker 8: I mean, Alicia, you're not you were a kid for her sake.
Speaker 16: I mean, I don't know what you're saying. I mean, yeah, we I mean nothing has happened between us, but yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I was talking to her.
Speaker 16: I mean I shouldn't have.
Speaker 17: I know your mom would probably kill me, but I don't know if she started talking to me, and I guess she made me feel a certain way that you know, she made me feel like attractive again and launched and it's just I don't know, it kind of triggered me and I just started talking to her.
Speaker 16: I think it was inappropriate, but I mean, nothing happened. I just was talking to her. She was telling me about this.
Speaker 5: Guy that she was with, and.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I kind of gave her an ear to to fill her story too, and a shoulder to cry on. Yeah, I mean, I don't I don't think I did any wrong touched her. Nothing happened, and there was no it was just talking. We just it was texting. We never hung out or anything like that. I just texted with her and texting.
Speaker 8: With another woman. Who do you think mom would agree with that?
Speaker 16: I mean, you're acting like I was sending her.
Speaker 1: Were you?
Speaker 16: Of course?
Speaker 1: Not all right?
Speaker 8: You know what Dadsin's you seem to be like.
Speaker 15: You know, I don't know if she's swimming around here, you're not kind of getting to the point. Let me text Chillie directly right now and tell her that you finally told me the truth and see what she has to say to that.
Speaker 17: WHOA, Yeah, it's not necessary and already since if you're doing nothing wrong, Jim, Why would you care if she texted her friend. I'm sure she's going to blow it out of proportion and be dramatic about it and everything.
Speaker 8: Tell me, oh, I didn't know how to tell you? Is her reply to my text. I didn't know how to tell you to.
Speaker 16: You're boring out of proportion, You're being dramatic. Wait, dearest friend, how am I being dramatic?
Speaker 8: How about that much? How should I take that step? She can be my sister's stepmom.
Speaker 16: Know's not That's not what it was.
Speaker 8: I mean, okay, who's mom?
Speaker 1: You're me?
Speaker 8: Because what I was just telling my mother? She she says, it only happened twice? What only happened twice?
Speaker 16: Oh my god? Why are you talking to her about this?
Speaker 8: That's the problem here?
Speaker 6: Really, Well, why don't you just tell her that she doesn't have to talk to Alicia?
Speaker 16: Well, it's none of her business.
Speaker 1: Well you're cheating on your wife with your daughter's friend.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I'm not seeing on my daughter. My daughter needs to stay out of it.
Speaker 15: Let me tell mom, And I think if she thinks should say out of it, she might let me see A mom has to stay about this.
Speaker 16: I have to go that's ridiculous.
Speaker 15: Wait, wait to see your mom has to say about Wait, you should bubble, she'd answering back in a second.
Speaker 1: He hung up.
Speaker 8: Kaylee, Oh my mom's answering that she doesn't answer.
Speaker 1: I mean she's answering, but I can't see what she said yet. You're really telling her right now? What?
Speaker 5: How like that?
Speaker 20: Horrible?
Speaker 1: How you go talk to your mom?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 8: I'm going to go to her house. Oh my, I can't believe. I thought. I'sn't even gonna be like, oh no, we're just shy. I don't even know what I expected.
Speaker 1: But well, you did your mom a favor.
Speaker 8: Well that's they were together fifteen years.
Speaker 15: This is.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Actually I'm not surprised with her.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Kaylee, let us know if.
Speaker 8: Okay, thanks guys, I'm going to my mom right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, the Jubile shows to catch a cheater?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Can I take your order? I think it's tall?
Speaker 16: Had a large black coffee?
Speaker 5: Large black?
Speaker 21: Do you mean a venty?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: I mean she means a vent yeah, the biggest funny.
Speaker 4: Venty is large, twenty large is large, in fact is large, and grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 9: Vanti's the only one that doesn't mean large, and it's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 16: Congratulations for stupid and three.
Speaker 1: Languages almost sign for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Amiras in a pumpkin pie and game of trivia or all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of slathering whipped cream all over your mom's pumpkin pie, you need to get your household slathered up for Thanksgiving too, and Macy's has got you covered with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's because not only are they here to hook you up for you vers Victoria, they're also here to help you with all of your fall decor needs.
Speaker 3: So shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you think you have what it takes to play, Victoria calls right now eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one.
Speaker 1: You can also DM us at.
Speaker 3: The Jubil Show or go to the Jewbilshow dot com And let's see what Victoria's got.
Speaker 1: You got some trash talk today, Victoria, I had one that I thought of yesterday. I got it.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, this bird is gonna hurt so bad that not even a doctors don't know what degree it is.
Speaker 22: Okay, seriously, Yeah, there's a little fade out at the end, not in your face, like this was like good, all right, Well it seems like Victoria's on, So we'll play you verus Victoria next.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right.
Speaker 16: You're the best. I'm the worst.
Speaker 1: You're very good looking.
Speaker 16: I'm not attractive. All right, as long as you're willing to.
Speaker 1: Admit that, it's time for America's a favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria emeraus for all the trivia glory and one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's Today. And let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria. Lex. What's up? Lex? Good? How are you?
Speaker 5: I'm all right?
Speaker 1: Oh it's a strong name. I feel like you need to be better than all right?
Speaker 16: Left, I mean, I guess I'm doing good. We'll go with kid.
Speaker 1: Oh cool, what's your daughter's name, Reagan. That's a cool name. It really is.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, I was at the dog park, with my dog, mister Peeves, and he was playing with another dog named Kevin. This guy was talking to Kevin's owner and I was like, what's your dog's name? Like Kevin. I was like, oh, that's a cool name. And they said what's your dog's name? But I heard what's your name? And I said Jubil and they were like, oh, that's a cute name. And then it was that moment where I was like, that's weird. They said my name.
Speaker 1: Is cute and I was like, oh, they asked my dog's name. I didn't correct him because.
Speaker 3: It was too late at that point it which was awkward if I would have corrected himself.
Speaker 1: Your name was mister ps Like, I guess now it is mister Peeves. That's my name. I was like, cute name. That's the weirdest one.
Speaker 6: We need dog park from you because that is funny.
Speaker 3: All right, Victoria is going to leave the room, and while she's leaving, Lex here's how the game is played. You have thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't and if you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to be you outright to win.
Speaker 1: And she's laughing at me right now, because I messed up what I was supposed to say. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: The door has closed, she's outside, and Lex, your time starts now.
Speaker 6: According to Guinness World Records, what's the best selling book of all time?
Speaker 16: The Bible?
Speaker 6: What is the name of the pet dinosaur on the TV cartoon The Flintstones? What identity document is required to travel to different countries around the world?
Speaker 16: Password?
Speaker 6: Who is considered the father of relativity? I'm nearly all fossils are preserved in what type of rock?
Speaker 1: Okay, so bring Victoria back in the studio. It's pretty good, Lens.
Speaker 3: While she's getting settled, Lex, what's something you would like the world to know today?
Speaker 18: Well, my eight year old daughter just got her first cell phone.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it's kind of interest. She just texted me all the time.
Speaker 1: Now, what's the most interesting texture since so far?
Speaker 16: She's honestly not the best character because she's only eight. Uh yeah, I'll say like I missed it, and she just says the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: It's funny. Kids, it's funny because it is like that. Now she's just a teenager. Yeah, she's already teager.
Speaker 3: All right, Victoria's vegan studio with their headphones on. Here we go Victoria thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Lex outright to win, and Lex you can tell Victoria whin to go?
Speaker 6: According to Guinness World Records, what's the best selling book of all time?
Speaker 1: The Bible?
Speaker 6: What is the name of the pet dinosaur on the TV cartoon The Flintstones?
Speaker 1: There's a dinosaur? Uh uh? I know what identity document is required to travel to different countries?
Speaker 6: That's a world okay? Who is considered the father of relativity? I was gonna say duwel fresh.
Speaker 8: That's not.
Speaker 1: In some circles. Question merely all fossils are preserved in what type of rock? You didn't play right? What the heck you didn't I go in fast and.
Speaker 6: I didn't say pass. So I sit there and I wait until you tell me to pass. I gave you an answer, jubil fresh.
Speaker 9: No, I was gonna say, jubil fresh is not an answer to a question.
Speaker 6: Victoria forgot that first fat It's over now, honey, Yeah, yeah, that was okay.
Speaker 22: So wait, go to the scoreboard with our scoreboard producing bread.
Speaker 1: Lex Luthor coming in against Superman with three. Oh, I got Victoria got three as well. Whoa, that's a high scoring game.
Speaker 3: But it is a tie and that means Lex Congratulations, you win. You got one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 1: All your daughter got a hundred dollars. All right, let's get the answers with Nita. The Bible is the best selling book of all time. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 6: Dino is the name of the pet dinosaur on the TV cartoon The Flintstone Well cow, really.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 6: The Passport is the document you need to travel around the world. Albert Einstein is the father of relativity.
Speaker 1: We're like the same person.
Speaker 6: Okay, fossils are preserved in sedimentary rock. I was going to say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew you. I knew it.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let's thank you for playing. We played You versus Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember, if you want to play Victoria, you can always dm us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 19: First Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 3: Jesse is on the phone today for a first date, follow up, and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Danica. So in a few minutes we'll call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But first, Jesse, how long has it been since you heard from her?
Speaker 5: I've a fan battle leaf.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, what was your last interaction with her?
Speaker 5: We went on date to a baseball game and it's then we hugged for a pretty long period of time and did the French thing, and she's and that she was going to call me a little bit later that night. And when I messaged her the next day, because I just assumed, you know, she got her up with her friends, had a good time and if she was okay, I just didn't even hear back and try it again. And a bit confused because I really dig spending time with her, and I'm a bit shy and I didn't feel that way around her specifically. So that's that's always nice.
Speaker 1: Well, why don't you tell us about the date? Then? How did you guys meet and what happened?
Speaker 5: So originally we met on the ass I think, trying to find the right person, and what app was it?
Speaker 16: It was tinder.
Speaker 5: Okay, so we had like a good banter for a couple of weeks. We both really liked baseball, so we thought, hey, how about a low pressure day, we'll catch a game. We get there, hot dogs beer. We ran into some of her co workers, which is a little bit of a bummer, but I didn't say anything because you know, this is the first time hanging out. We don't really know each other that well. We spent a decent amount of time with them at the game down by the bar. I was really just interested in getting to know her, not really her friends, just because you know, it's the first thing. And I don't want to, you know, be your friend. I want to be something a little bit more than that. I kind of ended up getting shy and I watched a bit more of this game on the screen than interacting with her friends. And I hope that she didn't take it that like I don't like her friends or I feel entitled to her time. It's just I get nervous in my group settings like that where everybody knows each other, and I'm a guy that's on a day with your friends. So that's the only thing that I'm thinking that might have gone wrong, because we went back to our sheet. We had a good time at ben She invited me to go hang out with her fronts again, but I said I'd rather you spend some more time with her.
Speaker 16: So we had an extra drink.
Speaker 5: And then she said, hey, I really should get going to my friends. It's good for work, and I find that remarkably attractive in a woman that like cares about her goals and what she's working on, because it just makes a great partner in life.
Speaker 16: I was all for that.
Speaker 5: I even stuck around that area for a bit longer, hoping I see her after she got a chance to meet up with their work colleagues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's when she was supposed to call you again. Was after that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she was going to call me after she hung out with her friends if I was still in the area. I felt a pretty good connection, so I wanted to stick around the area. I just didn't want to become a friend in that circle of friends.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's a lot of pressure on the first time meeting anybody to have friends around here.
Speaker 1: You know you're being judge, So why do you think you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 5: I think it might have just been the fact that I was a bit shy around her friends and that might have came off and I didn't like them. It's obviously not attractive thing to say when you're trying to get out with someone. Hey, I get a big guy, and sometimes especially.
Speaker 6: As I mean, I can see not wanting to share that right away.
Speaker 1: All right, well, we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 3: For You'll play a song come Back, and then call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you, and then get you another date if you still want one. Okay, all right, all right, we'll play a song come Back, get your first date, follow up next.
Speaker 1: In the middle of your first day follow up if you're just joining us. Jesse is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Danica. So in a second, we're going.
Speaker 3: To call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date. But before we do that, Jesse, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your date with Danaka.
Speaker 5: I met Danica Hender and we amanda meeting up at a baseball game.
Speaker 16: We hung out with her some of her friends for a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, and then we had some greatfully time by herself. I was supposed to hear from her later that day, but it's been about a week and I still haven't heard Summer.
Speaker 1: All right, you ready to call her?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm hoping you can help me out because she's really someone me too.
Speaker 1: All Right, here we go. Are you ready? I'm gonna call her right now. Hello, Hi, I speak to Danica. Please. Yes, this is hi Danica. How are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show. Whole show is here, Danica. Hi, my name is Nina.
Speaker 11: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Victoria.
Speaker 14: Oh hi, how are you?
Speaker 1: Not much? Just chilling checking in? Do you listen to the show ever?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 14: Actually?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much for that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow. What can I do for you?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 3: We actually have a question for you because I don't know if you've heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 16: I have? Actually?
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's the segment where if you go on a date with someone and then you end up ghosting them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask.
Speaker 1: Why you're ghosting?
Speaker 8: Got it?
Speaker 16: Okay?
Speaker 1: Right, So we got an email about you from somebody.
Speaker 5: Huh. Okay, who do.
Speaker 1: You know who you're ghosting?
Speaker 14: I mean, no one intentionally.
Speaker 1: Really have you gone on a lot of dates, Stanica?
Speaker 14: Uh, I mean I've gone on a few here in the past couple of months. But who is this regarding?
Speaker 1: Says it's been a week since your date and you haven't talked to him at all?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 14: Okay, we're talking about Jesse, Yes we are, Okay, Okay. I feel like I didn't want to follow up with him because Jesse actually got one of my coworkers numbers.
Speaker 1: What and like while on your date.
Speaker 14: H Yeah, and my coworker told me that they had exchange numbers or something when she and she told me that when I met back up with her.
Speaker 3: So wait, were you there or did you go somewhere like to the bathroom or something and then he got her number?
Speaker 14: I guess I like, you know, went to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went to the bathroom.
Speaker 8: I got a coke, you know.
Speaker 14: And I mean I had no idea obviously that it happened until afterwards. And I just found it, like really funny because I mean, he is so sweet, he's so great, and I really loved the date. Actually, but he didn't strike me as like boy, but.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so disappointing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I know I was. I was sad about it and disappointed.
Speaker 5: I liked him.
Speaker 3: Did he talk to your coworker, like, is he trying to get a date with her?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I kind of I kind of like just let it lie, like since then. So that's all I know is that, like a number was exchange. I guess I could ask her. I just kind of wanted to move on from it.
Speaker 3: You know, you could ask well him because he's actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 21: Oh hi, Jesse, Hey Danica, Oh my god, so you heard all that.
Speaker 16: This is what happened. Your co worker when I was just.
Speaker 5: Watching the game, came up to me and put her number on it, asking and put it in my pocket. I threw it away before we even got back to our seats because I had no intention on calling her or even getting to know her, because that's just disrespectful and that's not how I was raised. I was into you, and the reason I didn't bring it up is I don't really know your relationship with her. You just seem like a cat thing for me to say or something that, especially like, I'm so cool that your friend tried to hit on me and I didn't do it. And I didn't want to virtue segnal because I just think that's like an unto tractive quality, which is why I.
Speaker 16: Didn't bring it up.
Speaker 5: It just wasn't part of my even thought process because that's just not the type of person I am.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 14: Okay, so wait, let me get this straight. You're saying that she gave her number to you in the first place, did you like do anything at all I to give her the idea that there was a chance.
Speaker 16: No, I was just like even casually friendly.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you picked up on this, but I'm a bit shy around doing people. And yeah, I know there is a general smile and like a friendly greeting is about the exchange of our conversation.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, you don't You didn't sound like when we were talking to you earlier, like somebody who would be hitting on everybody, you know, your date.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have a lot of questions for your coworker.
Speaker 14: But wow, yeah, wow, that's not the story that I got at all. That's really crazy. Wow, I'm actually like, I'm sorry that like happened to you and not like put us in such a weird situation.
Speaker 1: How close of a friend is your coworker, Denica, I mean, you know, we're.
Speaker 14: Not like best friends, but I mean, you know, I know that she does have a flirty personality and everything, so I just figured that she's getting hit on all the time. So I didn't think that like she was hitting on someone else's like day. That's just so weird.
Speaker 1: It is very Yeah, I mean you want to talk about girl code, but.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Honestly, she put a number on a paper, put it in my pocket, and it scared me a little bit.
Speaker 1: I jumped, you know, get your hand out of my pocket.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 16: I just must still have my wallet. I was nervous.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go on another date with Jesse? We'll pay for it. Oh.
Speaker 14: I somehow find you very like endearing.
Speaker 1: I believe you.
Speaker 14: You sound genuine and yeah, I'll give it another shot. And I'm definitely going to confront my coworkers. But thank you for telling me.
Speaker 1: What happened, Danica. If you need backup, Victoria and I are here.
Speaker 16: Thanks y'all.
Speaker 5: Well Danica, I'm excited to see you, Sarona, because I really did have a great time with you, and that this time let's avoid both of our coworkers and get to know more about each other.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no coworkers this time.
Speaker 16: Promise you my good first date.
Speaker 5: Follow up.
Speaker 3: What is the one thing that's missing around the Thanksgiving table?
Speaker 1: Mac and cheese? Can you call our food? Oh? Well no, usually my thanks Giving a fair amount of anger. It's the jew whole Show, Okay, Producer Bred's kind of right.
Speaker 3: In case you didn't know, tomorrow is Thanksgiving and it's also Pranksgiving. So on the show tomorrow, non stop phone pranks. Yeah, the whole show, so that you can listen to the phone pranks while you get ready for Thanksgiving, while you're cooking, while you're doing whatever you're doing. Shuck in the turkey, whoa jib and mashed potatoes.
Speaker 1: I would use it as an excuse too, to shut somebody up.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's this part. Oh that's a great. Oh gosh, that's a perfect thing to do with the phone pranks for Pranksgiving where Garry brings up politics.
Speaker 6: Stop there, or you get inspired and then call Uncle Gary's cell phone and try it all.
Speaker 1: On your own. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, in honor of Pranksgiving being tomorrow, here's a special prank that people have been asking for all year long.
Speaker 1: This is the most legendary prank from twenty twenty four. Yeah, and I will say that people love this one. They've been asking for it.
Speaker 3: So if you and why not play a little bonus prank for you right here so that you can get ready for Pranksgiving tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Can't wait? Produce a bred of Victoria. Love this one.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: It's just thinking about it. It's really funny.
Speaker 6: I don't know which one it is, so I guess I'm just gonna have to be surprised with the rest of us.
Speaker 2: The one where I wasn't expecting Jewbil to like turn red that what was so funny?
Speaker 1: It's looking at you after because me and Brad were in the room, we were like, what.
Speaker 3: Everything was going fine in the prank and then I really went all the way in on the role that I was playing, and the faces from the people in the room were Okay, I can't wait to hear somewhere we all know.
Speaker 1: I was like, what did I just look like right there? I was good, here's a little bonus phone prank for you this morning so that you don't forget about pranksgiving tomorrow. Hello, Hello, Colin, you're looking for something?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: I said, Hello, Colin? Are you looking for something? Eh?
Speaker 18: I sorry, I don't think this is I'm not really I think you might have the wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh let's see. Look, let me take Colin on a walk down memory lane. How long has it been since you got any mail?
Speaker 18: Excuse me? Yeah, I haven't gotten my mail in like two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: My name is Pete Deakins, United States Postal Office employee at your service or disservice?
Speaker 1: Okay, to where is my mail man? Wouldn't you like to know? Wouldn't you would like to know?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I would like to know.
Speaker 16: I've been trying to get a hold of you for weeks.
Speaker 18: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Oh? Have you have you? Okay?
Speaker 18: Can you stop the like condescending thing and just tell me what's going on?
Speaker 1: Sure, Colin, your mail is at an undisclosed location and why and you may never see it again. Let's see.
Speaker 3: You have wasted three minutes and twenty seven seconds of my time for two weeks straight.
Speaker 18: All right, I'm wasting your time right now. You're wasting my time right now? What the hell is going on?
Speaker 1: The flag does not belong up, does it?
Speaker 3: If there's no outgoing mail in the mailbox, we put the flag.
Speaker 1: Down, don't we. What the are you talking about?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the last two weeks the flag on your mailbox has been up. I don't know if you're just trying to mess up my day, or if you think it's funny, or if you're filming it for the YouTube or one of the social media's out there or the TikTok, whatever it is.
Speaker 1: It's not funny.
Speaker 3: It wasts three minutes and twenty seven seconds of my time every single day because I have to pull off off my route to check if there's outgoing mail, because that's the time I check for outgoing mail, and then I open it up and there's no outgoing mail, and I put the flag down at night, and the flag is back up.
Speaker 1: In the morning.
Speaker 18: Okay, So you're holding my mail ransom because the flag is accidentally.
Speaker 16: Up on my mailbox. I don't think you can do that, man.
Speaker 1: I think I just did. Actually, yeah, you.
Speaker 16: Know, this lace completely illegal to do.
Speaker 1: It is illegal to do that. It's it is actually yes, it is a in the penal system, penal code in the penal system. It's illegally the flag up.
Speaker 3: On your mailbox with no outgoing mail, I should knock up to your door, put you in handcuffs, throw you in the back of my mail truck and take in.
Speaker 18: Yes, it's not illegal, man, it's not even a misdemeanor.
Speaker 16: It's not even a parking.
Speaker 3: It is highly If it happens again, I'm keeping your mail until I get a proper apology. And if it happens again, I'm walking up to your door and I'm slapping you in cuffs, and I'm putting in the backs with the boxes and the other larger packages than just the mail, and you are coming down to the precincle to me.
Speaker 16: Going to the precinct?
Speaker 1: What precinct?
Speaker 16: The post office.
Speaker 1: Until the police come and take you. Yeah, I know cops.
Speaker 5: Government.
Speaker 1: I'm the government official, so I know cops personally.
Speaker 18: Oh you cops like I know cops.
Speaker 1: I'm the post office. You can't do that. I'm nocal service employee. I can do what I want.
Speaker 8: No, that's not how that went.
Speaker 1: I'm a US I mean postal service employee. King Kong's got nothing got me test my mother try it?
Speaker 16: Really, but you're doing Denzel.
Speaker 3: I thought it was pretty good, but I will actually let you know. This is a phone prank. This is actually Jubil from The Jewel Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife.
Speaker 1: Miley set you up. It's a joke.
Speaker 18: Doesn't solve the mail problem, but I'm glad we don't have a psychle path.
Speaker 1: That was the part during that phone prank, Victoria and Bread were bulls, like step away from the mics. My face was really red too. He really got into care.
Speaker 3: That was Mona's phone brink because tomorrow's pranks Giving, so all day long during Thanksgiving on The Jewel Show, it's nonsop phone prinks. So you can listen to phone pranks while you do your Thanksgiving thing.
Speaker 1: You tell your uncle Gary.
Speaker 3: Uncle Gary, that's tomorrow. On the Jubil Show, it's time for Nina's what's trending? Did you see Wicked this weekend? Yeah, you know a lot of people did. Did you see it? Did you cry?
Speaker 1: Almost? I didn't fully cry, but my friend was crying. I heard it was really good. Yeah, I heard it. It's amazing.
Speaker 6: Well it had one hundred and fourteen million dollar domestic opening, so that's pretty solid.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would say so. But the interesting part is the director of the movie, John M.
Speaker 1: Chew, says, you probably watched it it was too low.
Speaker 6: So he said that he was just kind of testing it out, bouncing around to different theaters to watch the movie to see how the experience was for the viewers, and he was like, I think they had the volume out of six point four at most of those theaters to really experience the movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know that he talks this way. This is what's kind of what it so I can't exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was saying that the movie is intended to be watched at a seven, so when you go to the movies, if you can, you're supposed to request that they'd turn it up to at seven so you can see Wicked correctly.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I didn't know you could do that.
Speaker 9: If you either told me it was coming out, I wouldn't have known other than I've been seeing the meme on TikTok and Instagram for the last two days and the guy goes, hold on, hold on, hold on. She had a sister who was a princess and she was a witch. Like he's like explaining the whole thing and then he walks out. It is one of the best memes ever. But that's all I've been seeing all weekends.
Speaker 6: Our fees are so different. Mind's full of everybody crying in the theater.
Speaker 1: Like it was that I had to ask if you cry, because everybody seemed to be crying this weekend. I'll take us to the play. I'm gonna go see that in a few weeks. Oh, that'll be good. Oh that's great classic. Go watch the plan and go watch the movie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I know one hundred percent. The Ariana Grande's ex boyfriend's ex wife was crying when she saw it.
Speaker 1: That's pretty wow. That's right, that's very said. She was thinking that she's wicked for sure. She's like, oh, I know why she playing the Goodwich. Yeah, she plays my whole life, she plays.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she played the good witch so good like I like other people.
Speaker 1: Who seven like it's supposed to be beautiful.
Speaker 16: In the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 6: Next story, So Patrick Mahomes, I don't know if you guys saw this or heard about it, but he's been fined for the way that he celebrated a touchdown. So I guess at a game recently, he celebrated a touchdown by doing like the double guns, like hey yeah, like a little boom boom. But he's being fined almost fifteen thousand dollars because you're.
Speaker 1: Not allowed to do that.
Speaker 6: You do the shooter mcgam No, it's a big no no because it, I guess, is glorifying guns or mimicking anything that has to do with dangerous anything like if you pretended you had a sword, like you'd probably get in trouble if you were, like I don't know, doing some karate out there, Like I don't think that's good either.
Speaker 1: Definitely hand yeah yeah, that touchy. You can't even do that.
Speaker 6: You can't celebrate your touchdown that way. So he learned less in the hard way. Although like fifteen thousand dollars to him is like a penny, So what else.
Speaker 3: That's not really next celebration act like you're eating some kale Patrick Mahomes, people will love that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: What's really weird is I've seen even worse than just the fingert penny. There was one time the guy did to like a to his teammates and they all fell back down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he didn't you find then maybe he's the reason they had to make it a rule. You want to get on top of the football and hump it, go for it. Yeah, you're going to be fine with that. You can do that. Yeah, that's what said.
Speaker 16: Jebles.
Speaker 5: Dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: There? What's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 5: Do I ever have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 1: Sweet? What is it? Show?
Speaker 20: My best friend is set to get married next weekend, but perfiance got drunk like two weeks ago and ended up crashing at our house because him and my husband or friends, and he.
Speaker 23: Totally hit on me and totally.
Speaker 20: Told me that he's always liked me more and always thought I was hotter, but because I was taken, that's why he's marrying my best.
Speaker 21: Friend and all the no, no, I am like.
Speaker 23: Dude, you can't say they talk to me right now, you know, Like I can't have this in my head. And like now I'm like, do I go to my friend and like say you're marrying the wrong guy? He's like a total and like I feel like he might I don't know. Now I get that vibe from him and it didn't even make me feel good to be like, oh he thought I was hot, you know, it just made me think, like it's he's scumb you know, like he shouldn't be saying that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, also, if he's friends with your husband, that's a little bit disrespectful too.
Speaker 20: Oh god, you're right it is.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 8: That's so funny. I was also friend.
Speaker 24: I was like, oh, my Houstan is bad, but you're right, it's just like disrespectful way around. So I am just like ill, and now it's in my brain and I'm supposed to be at the wedding next weekend like we all are, and like I don't even if you'll remember it because he was like drunky pamps you know.
Speaker 5: I don't know, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe just tell your husband, let him a good way out.
Speaker 23: Dude, you need to check your friends, you know, like you.
Speaker 1: Find out how man loves you too at the same time, but it's not a tuper.
Speaker 23: We're not going to be sister wise, so like figure your stuff out, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Oh thanks for letting me get at all my ch just i'mthing stressed out about it. But hello, Hello, Hey, what's up. You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 16: I do.
Speaker 19: I'm so nervous right now, Yes I do.
Speaker 1: Sweet, what is it? Okay?
Speaker 19: So, my son's in third grade and he was doing really bad in math. He was coming home with horrible grade and I tried to get.
Speaker 5: In a tutor.
Speaker 19: He said, you know, he just wasn't getting it. So, you know, he said, the time with his T shirt and just try to get to the bottom of what's going on, because these other grades were great. So I set up at a point I was his teacher, and.
Speaker 1: My husband was going to wanted to come.
Speaker 19: With me, but he ended up having a workleate. So I got to the classroom and had a meeting and I was just I had seen this teacher before.
Speaker 5: But it was kind of like the beginning of the year.
Speaker 19: I just I really hadn't taken in how attractive he was, to be honest, until that moment when I was sitting there talking to him, and it started out just like he was so sweet and he cared so much about my kid and was like really problem solving with me, and it was just there was just like the crazy electricity between us I've never experienced that in my entire life, to be honest, And so we ended up not that night, but you know, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I really I was making excuses to go to the school and then.
Speaker 8: So you hooked up.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're telling us?
Speaker 19: That's what and I have been having a lot of an affair with the future.
Speaker 1: Are your son's grades better? They are there? You go, good job. Parents do everything for their kids. I guess I'm a dedicated parent. Yes you are. Well. Thanks for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Actually, it feels really good to get it off my shot.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: What's your dirty little secret?