Speaker 1: I am all in.
Speaker 2: You. I am all in with Scott Patterson, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody Scott Patterson, I am all in podcast special little segment. We're gonna talk to some fans. They're gonna call in, They've got their questions. I can't wait. I love these things. I love the fan Q and a kind of my favorite thing to do. Uh So let's uh, let's bring in Sea and find out what she wants to know. Hi, Sia, Hi, how you doing it? You're you're calling in from where you're all the way from Greece. Oh my goodness, what part.
Speaker 3: It's the co capital of the country, the Salami.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, that is that's fantastic. So hello, welcome, nice to meet you. You're very welcome. What is your question?
Speaker 4: Okay, my first question is what did you think was the main factor. It's just maturing over the years.
Speaker 1: Just maturing because I think when you screw up that much, when it's so clear that you have horrible parents, Okay, when you're when it's just sort of obvious for that long and your entire childhood is sort of trying to reconcile that fact, it dawns on you that you need to just sort of disconnect from it all and you're going to have to do it on your own, and then that you find a certain strength. And I think that's what happened to him, because he knew that the he's obvious, very bright, he's obviously has a good heart. He was just he just had to get away from those two people and and find out who he really was. Uh. And he was noble enough to understand at that tender age that he was wrong for Rory, that he was just going to damage her and get her off her path. He he because he needed to. He understood he needed to work on himself. And I think that he worked on himself very hard and very diligently and successfully obviously, so he really came out the other side the way you hope some a young person coming from that background comes out of it. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, it was tough for him.
Speaker 1: We can pick our friends, we can't pick our parents, right, you know, So it's I think the sooner you accept it and stop trying to make it right. And I think he just he understood that he had to move on and just make that psychological break and work on himself.
Speaker 4: Did you think he had anything to do with Rory.
Speaker 1: I do, I do. I think she gave him a taste of what could be in his life. Maybe not with her, but when you taste such sweet fruit and such nourishing fruit, you know, when you're touched that deeply by love from somebody of quality whose heart is in the right place, Yeah, that's life changing. Life is love is very healing. And I think you know, she sprinkled a little fairy dust on him. And you know, I don't know if she's one hundred percent responsible for his success, but she had something to do with it. You know for sure that that rocked his world. She rocked his behind. Every great man there's an even greater woman and U and that was his great woman. And I think, you know, Laura l I had some good influence on him too, So there's two great women behind him. So he got lucky that they cross paths. And I think his uncle's pretty good too. I think Luke, uh, I think I think Luke had a nice influence on him. And in his way, you know, in his archaic, stumbling way, I think he provided the tough the tough love that.
Speaker 2: He needed exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but time is it.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 4: It's too six A.
Speaker 1: M Oh, my goodness, man, that's that's kind of late. All right, well, listen, thanks for calling in. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 4: And thank you for having.
Speaker 1: Me and keep listening. I will definitely nice meeting you.
Speaker 2: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 1: Okay, but bye bye. Hi Lauren, this is so surreal.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: How you doing great?
Speaker 3: How about you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing all right. Where are you calling in from?
Speaker 3: I'm calling in from Pittsburgh and you guys every day on my commute work steel Town.
Speaker 1: Great. Yeah, isn't it great? You know, it's a lot of people tell me it's there going to work commute podcast.
Speaker 3: I have over an hour drive to work. One way, you guys have the perfect amount of episode time. I can get episode review in or one pop culture and one guest interviewing.
Speaker 1: Nice. Wow, We're glad you're enjoying it. What is your question?
Speaker 3: So my question you sort of actually answered it in your turn podcast a few months ago now, but maybe you're using more now on just season five or even a year in the life, if you kind of remember where we are heading, what are your hopes for Luke or any other characters that stand out to you? As you venture into the last two seasons.
Speaker 1: I hope Luke gets what he wants and which is a family, which is children with Loralai. And I know that's not going to happen, but.
Speaker 2: There's still time. I say, there's still.
Speaker 1: Time at this point. Geez, Yeah, he might jump out of his wheelchair and right at this point, but yeah, I'm really pulling for him. I know it ain't happening, but.
Speaker 4: One can hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, can I give you a quick idea? By the way, sure, if you ever stop in Pittsburgh, drive an hour outside just east of Pittsburgh to live in near Pennsylvania. It is the most stars hollow place you will ever go to in the real world. They have they literally have like historical stuff all the time. They have festivals and they have a gazebo in the.
Speaker 2: Middle of town.
Speaker 1: So I find that a lot of the Northeast has stars hollow like you know, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Vermont, New Hampshire's they've got very stars hollowey.
Speaker 3: You can tell Palladina has got their influence for sure.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, oh yes, oh yes, anyway, thanks for listening, Thanks for calling. In and uh go Pittsburgh.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Bye Lord, Hi Jessica, hy God? How how you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm well, thank you for having me on your pod.
Speaker 1: You're very welcome. You're very welcome. Where are you calling in from?
Speaker 4: Kissimmi, Florida?
Speaker 1: Ohim? Is it kiss me or Kissimysimmy? Kissimi?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: It's Cassimmi, Florida. Yeah, I was just somebody was some friends of mine were looking at a house. The houses in kissim I love. They love the houses there, they love the neighborhoods, they love everything about. It's right outside of Orlando, right, Yes.
Speaker 5: I'm minutes from the park, like eight minutes from Animal Kingdom.
Speaker 4: All right, right, right here.
Speaker 1: Right, you're a little bit south, right, kissimm is a little south of Orlando. Yeah. Oh that's terrific. So so what is your question or questions?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: I have two of them.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you were to do a spin off, now mm hmm, did that look like and would you consider not being the lead character but being a supporting character to the employees at.
Speaker 1: Luke's supporting character of the employees at Luke's.
Speaker 4: No, so oh, no, I know what you mean.
Speaker 1: No, I would want to see a spinoff called The Huntsburgers, because I think that they're wacky and wonderful and wild and funny and crazy, and that would make for interesting television. And I think I think Luke would have a role in that, but not the lead. But I would like to interact with those people on some level because I just the scene, the dinner scene where they destroyed Rory when she came over for that engagement dinner, Logan's sister's engagement dinner. I was one of the best scenes I've ever seen on Gilmour. It was just hysterically funny.
Speaker 5: But you're characters married to Laurelize, so you would intertwine because you know Rory, well, you're not, you're in the life yet, right right right?
Speaker 1: I mean, so you're saying, if Logan and Rory were to get married, and Laurel and I are married, then it's all sort of sort of relatives. We're all we're all family. Yeah, we'd have we'd have to interact with each other.
Speaker 4: So you would be off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, why not?
Speaker 5: I mean, I uh, especially if he's the daddy. Let's say that he were and your father.
Speaker 1: Right right, yeah? I mean more zany high jinks to come. I mean, just think of all the situations with this, especially with the Huntsburgers.
Speaker 7: Oh Man of the Huntsburgers, Right, Luke were Rory's real dad with his advice to Rory b about Logan and the Huntsburgers.
Speaker 1: If Rory was her biological father, Laura I and Luke had gotten together at sixteen mm hm oh boy, well, that would be a whole different situation. I mean, would she be at Yale, would she have even met a Logan? Let's say she did. I would probably have gotten in my truck and gone to the Huntsburgers and punch somebody out for talking to her that way, you know what I mean. I would have gotten in somebody's face. Luke would have gotten in somebody's face.
Speaker 4: I agree. I agree with yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: And then my last one is if you could watch a movie of one of the followings, what would it be Dosie's Market, Red White and Read Movie Theater, So does Shop or Shoppy how Amy calls it?
Speaker 2: Or Miss Patty's Dance Studio. Which one would it be?
Speaker 1: Taylor Dosi? Yeah, I love him. I think it's hysterical. I'd watch a Taylor Dozy movie every time.
Speaker 4: He's great. Yeah, I need more tailor, all right.
Speaker 1: So listen, thank you. You were a delight and we might be in touch very soon. You never know.
Speaker 4: We'll have a blessed day. And that she is Queen Amy.
Speaker 5: It's not just queen's and yelling Queen's Are.
Speaker 3: You say that?
Speaker 5: Real Gilmore girls fans would not misbehave.
Speaker 4: And so when she said that.
Speaker 5: Her feelings were hurt, I felt bad because he has her opinions.
Speaker 1: So right, I agree. I completely agree.
Speaker 5: My homegirl, because I agree with her most of the time, right, I mean.
Speaker 1: We don't expect everybody to agree with this one hundred percent of the time. You know. We take our shots too, right, and we get some feedback and that's fine, it's it's it's all good. Anyway.
Speaker 5: Just let her know that I I will bye.
Speaker 1: Definitely do it. Thank you. Jessica, Hi Jill, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing well. How are you good?
Speaker 1: Where are you calling in from?
Speaker 4: Just outside of ann Arbor, Michigan.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I'm going to be in motor City at MotorCity Comic Con in November November I think eleven and twelve. But I'm coming up your way. Nice, Yeah, I'm coming up to Michigan. How's the weather?
Speaker 4: Absolutely beautiful? Really, it's been in the mid seventies all week. I guess next week it might get up to ninety. But other than that, mid to late seventies, it's been.
Speaker 1: Great, right anyway, So what what? What is your question?
Speaker 4: The first question is, and this is for episode twenty one, why do you think Rory so quickly accepted Mitchum's rejection? And do you think it might have something to do with her being in a relationship with Logan because she's had a lot of criticism in the past. I mean, Doyle gave her criticism and she moved past that. So why do you think this is such a special I.
Speaker 1: Think this is a situation where it's a Godzilla versus Bambi, and I think Godzilla misbehaved here. And I think when you've got a young, impressionable, super positive force in a Rory and you are in that kind of a position of power, you do not say what he said to her, and if you do, it can be devastating. And obviously it was. I don't care how strong a person you are, if the number one person in the world, the most powerful, one of the most powerful people in that business or whatever business. It doesn't matter if journalism or you know, you know, pick your category. If somebody says you ain't got a kid, that's gonna hurt. I don't care who you are. I don't care if you're you know, a big tough guy or you're you know, you're a very stable person with a huge support system. That's gonna hurt. That is a knockout blow and it's going to cause anybody distress. And I think especially somebody like Rory who and we just discussed this, you know, ten minutes ago. We just finished recapping twenty two. Somebody that has Christopher DNA in them, who's a known quitter, a known screw up, and DNA to me is destiny. And that's just kind of how it is. I mean, it's programmed into her, it's hardwired into her. So she was, but nobody, I don't care who you are, is gonna it's the rare person that's as at that age, at that stage in their life and their career is going to say, well, I'm gonna prove them wrong, right right, don't believe that's the rare person.
Speaker 4: And do you think it's also because she just got rejected by the rest of the family, and then Mitch, you know, tries to make up for it, and then there's a new rejection from him as well.
Speaker 1: So you can't ask for a worse scenario for Rory. I mean, talk about just getting manipulated and abused and then abused again and manipulated and then the then the knockout punch. I mean, it's like man almost almost a criminal act. Can't really file charges against somebody for something like that. But I mean, uh, I just think if somebody did that to my kid, they'd be hearing from me. They'd be hearing from me anyway. That's how I feel.
Speaker 4: About it, Okay, Yeah, And then the second question will apply to kind of the end of the season. How do you think Laurla would have reacted to Luke's quest to purchase the Twicklam House, especially now we know what that last sentence she says in the end of the season.
Speaker 1: I don't quite get where It's almost like the writers have a problem with this idea of Luke and Laurela having children. I think, are they trying to make it so? In my mind is are they trying to make some kind of a statement that it's okay not to have kids, and you can have a great relationship in aver and you can, I mean, but for Luke and for you know, this kind of idealistic love that they this romantic love, this this fantasy love that he has or they have or they're supposed to have, aspirational love, aspirational relationship. He's been waiting so long and then it then it works out in his favor when it's so many times it doesn't work out for guys like that, right, they just suffer and silence their whole lives, and they end up with bad backs and they're sixty or sixty or seventy and they're like, I don't they talk about They sit at bars and they talk about the one that got away and how beautiful she was, and she may want to marry this guy, you know, but it worked out for him and now he wants to have children. So and I know that they don't. I haven't seen season six or seven, and I haven't seen three of the episodes, but I know that they do not, and I just think it's a failure of the imagination and I and I don't think. I don't even think it was the obvious next step for them, and that it could have been fraught with you know, a lot of obstacles and a lot of controversy and a lot of tension and a lot of love. And I just think you gotta just inject it with not necessarily what the fans want. But it's hard watching a character struggle for that long, for such an important occurrence in somebody's life is getting into a relationship some of they truly truly love and wanting to express that having children. I mean, I just think it's very sad and it's a way for us to really, you know, empathize with Luke, right, I mean, give the guy what he wants for us.
Speaker 4: So had he told, say, he was able to purchase the house, and he brought that up to her, what do you think her reaction would be Because we saw her initial reaction to the pregnant he scare. You know, we don't know if she would would have wanted more children and she and she didn't necessarily know that that was what he wanted. And I know you did. You did argue that it was very obvious and it slipped right right, it.
Speaker 1: Did slip out. What about the kids? Oh god, it came out. I think what they're trying to say, the people that run the show. I think what they're trying to say is it's okay to have a relationship, it's okay to be in love, it's okay not that kids. She already has a kid. He already has a kid. He doesn't know it yet, you know, he doesn't know he has a kid yet. I mean, I know she's common, but I think they're maybe trying to make some kind of a statement.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I have one more question. If you could choose one character to get more of a character arc throughout the series, who would you choose to have that done? So many characters, that a lot of potential.
Speaker 1: Such a good question, that's a really great question. Oh, I mean, take your pick. I would have loved to have seen more and miss h more of Bebett because Sally is just such a brilliant actress. She's so good, she's she's so good that it's weird how good she is. I think Michelle is a dish best served as an appetizer. I think they tried to do that with him with the Winnebago stuff, and it just didn't work. And maybe it was just because that was ill conceived, But I just I really do think he's a He's a side dish, and he needs to stay a side dish. I think Kirk is is used quite properly. We don't need to see more of it. I think. I don't know. I'm kind of on the fence about Taylor. I think he's good as where he is. I think I think I think it comes back to buy Bett. What do you think? If who do you what character would you like to see more developed? Actually, Luke too, I wish they'd developed Luke Moore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Luke had a lot more opportunity. I mean, they could have shown him outside the diner more. I know that was kind of the central space of Stars Hollow, but.
Speaker 1: Showing they developed they developed Lane better than they developed Luke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: They developed a lot of people better than they developed Luke. But I guess they wanted him to retain some kind of mystery. I don't know. Who do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I kind of agree with you with Luke, and that does that kind of gets at the fourth question I had that it was gonna be if you could, if you could have written how the show closes on Luke and Lorelei's relationship. How would you have written it? Obviously, I know you wanted to see them get a true wedding and having kids. Would you wanted to see them you know, like Laurel I has currently at the end of season five, she has these opportunities to grow the business. Luke had the franchise opportunities for a little bit there.
Speaker 1: I believe in happy endings. I do not believe in this. Well, that's reality and we needed depict it. Clearly they had taken license with reality and in a very positive way. I'll never understand why they didn't take that opportunity to give the fans what they wanted. Ever, I'll never understand it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I completely agree with that.
Speaker 1: A massive missed opportunity to really, you know, hit it out of the park with this show. I mean, that would have been I mean, you think the popular the show continues to be popular for many different reasons. I think it could have been exponentially more popular had they done the episodes, or at least the end of season seven as a massive wedding, massive the entire town involved with the episodes. You know, do three and a half of the episodes out of the four the wedding, before the wedding itself, and then after, So this would have really tied anice bow around it because I don't I don't know that we're going to do it again. I don't know that the band is going to get back together again. I don't know if the will is there. I don't know if the schedules gonna jibe. I'm on a news series. I'm busy, you know, and everybody else's too so and everybody's getting old. Man. I don't know if would work again. But uh yeah, just you know, you gotta scratch your head. Gotta scratch your head. It's all you can do.
Speaker 4: I'm looking forward to the recap of the end of season five.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a hum day.
Speaker 4: It's a lot going on there. It's a two and a lot to come in the next season, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: So right, thank you so much, Jill.
Speaker 4: All right, than you so much.
Speaker 1: All right, take care you too, by all right bye. Hello, I'm Marissa. How you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm great, nice to meet you.
Speaker 1: Good to meet you too. Where are you calling in from?
Speaker 2: I am curly in Bloomington, Indiana, But.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, I was just in Indianapolis. Oh really, yeah, I just I spent the weekend there at Indie Popcorn.
Speaker 2: Oh awesome, yeah, cool.
Speaker 1: Like your necklace? What is that?
Speaker 2: Thank you? So some flames and a low cross.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice.
Speaker 2: Nice, awesome.
Speaker 1: So how's life in Bloomington?
Speaker 2: It is great.
Speaker 6: I'm a student at Indiana University program.
Speaker 1: So, oh, great college life. I understand that it's a beautiful campus.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so beautiful. All you down too?
Speaker 1: About what forty thousand strong?
Speaker 2: It seems about. So it's really busy this year especially.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So what are you getting your degree in.
Speaker 6: I'm getting a master's in Arts administration. Okay, yeah, I'm an undergraduate was in music.
Speaker 1: So oh you're a musician. Fantastic. All right, Well, so it's I dabble, I do dabble. But so what do you have for us, you guys? Some questions?
Speaker 2: Yes, I am interested.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: Earlier in the season five podcast, you discussed how you were kind of unsure if you would liked the direction that this show is heading since the end of season four into the beginning of season five was a huge turning point for a lot of characters. So after watching all of season five and breaking it all down, has your mind changed, and how do you feel about it now?
Speaker 1: I like anything. I really like the Huntsburger infusion, if you will. I love the story what it did for the series. I love how Logan interacts with Rory with his own family. I think that family is just as wacky as it gets. It's fun to see. It's really fun to see crazy people on screen and they're all nuts. I love it, and that makes for great television. That's one of my favorite. That dinner scene when they were tarn Rory apart, painful to watch, painful for Rory, but boy was that funny. I mean, those people, it's as as fans as watching the show, You're like, Rory, you cannot take these people seriously. They are out of their minds, all of them. And you know, you got you got maybe a good one with with Logan because he knows he's in a bad situation and he's trying to extricate himself from that wreck of a family, and I just I just thought it really kind of saved I don't know that the show. I mean, season four was very strong, but this is my favorite season so far. And the finale I thought was fablous, fabulous and you know it was. It's now beginning to take on a much heavier tone. It's taking on some tragic proportions as regards Rory and that I've never felt such dramatic weight towards the end of an episode. We've never seen Rory like that. So it's it's quite jarring but really compelling television. I think it's really great television.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I totally agree this. It brings a new dramatic color to the show that we've really seen very much before. Right, I think it's interesting.
Speaker 1: But I think, yeah, I think that's what they do best. I think that's what the Palladinos do best. They give us a really fun ride for thirty five minutes, right, and in the last five minutes because it's you know, let's say fifty five minutes with commercials, and then in the last five minutes they just wallop you with some really heavy stuff. And I just it's so impactful, isn't it. Yeah, yeah, it really resonates. It's like, wow, so yeah, excellent, you laugh, you'll cry, you laugh, you cry, you laugh, you cry, and then boom. Yeah, I know I was tearing up when you know that moment between mother and daughter looking at her unpacker stuff and Richard's poolhouse. I mean that was I mean, you know, if that doesn't make you tear up your battery powered.
Speaker 6: Right, that is such a powerful moment.
Speaker 2: That's after you watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that stays with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: And also I feel like when you're rewatching the show, because I've seen the show a bunch of times rewatching it, it still has that same impact every time you see it, even though you know what's coming.
Speaker 1: Right, because they're so dense. These episodes are so dense, it's easy to forget every little detail, you know, And that's the beauty of it. They're so dense. They're so packed with humor and quippie lines and yeah, themes and storyline and all this kind of stuff. It's just just beautifully done, beautifully woven. Yeah, I really agree, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And an offshoot, do you think that the dinner with the Huntsburgers. Of course that impacted Rory and you know, had a huge emotional impact on her, But do you think that her involvement with the Huntsburgers, her involvement with Logan, is making her act this way and making her steal a boat or do you think that was kind of a natural progression for Rory.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: I addressed this in the recap that we just did on season five, and I addressed this with another fan question, and I'll tell you the same thing. I think when you are young and impressionable and very positive and all you want to do is please the boss and then that very powerful influential figure in your field drops the bomb on you like that, I don't care how tough you are or who you are, that's gonna that's gonna wreck you at Rector. And I thought it was. It made me hate that character Mitchen Hunsberger, even though I love to watch him. He's such a he's such Greg Henry is such a great actor, and he was doing his job. That's his job. He's supposed to be hated and he man, do you hate him? You understand him though. That's why he's such a great actor. You understand why he's like that because I believe him when he says that to Rory. I believe that he thinks that he knows. I'm not saying that he's right, but I believe him that he he believes himself that he knows that she's not gonna make it in the business. She's not tough enough, she's not obsessed enough. She's not she doesn't grind hard enough. She doesn't take the opportunity to the questions in the meeting when she should have. She should have taken the initiative. And you know what, there's plenty of examples that of people that I have known that have come up through you know, the secretarial ranks, or were started in the mailroom and their boss went on vacation. They jumped on their desk while they weren't supposed to, and they could have gotten fired for it, and they started making deals and all of a sudden they became a power agent or whatever it was, you know what I mean, that's kind of what it takes. Yeah, and he's not wrong, But tell somebody in that position whose life is going so well. Yale Daily News. She's writing great stuff, she's smart as a whip. She's going to figure out to lower the boom like that. Yeah, I don't care who you are, you're gonna get waylaid. You're gonna get devastated by that. That is a Muhammad Ali knockout combination blow. And you ain't getting up from that for a while. Yeah, and she needs time. And then I think Richard and Emily are right. She needs time to recover from that those blows because it wasn't just one. It was a combination that knocked her out because he set her up, you know, he they tore her down, The family tore her down when he wasn't there, and then he went apologized and gave her that job and set her up, giving her all this hope, and then knocked her. He did worse than the damn dinner. I mean, it's wow, that's a wicked family.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: The Gilmour's were bad. I know, yes, so yeah, I gonna be But it really sets up season six, isn't it beautifully? Oh? It does?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah. See what Richard does, see what Emily does? Are they going to go out? The questions in my mind is how hard it's not if they're going to go after mitcham how hard are they going to go after him? How they're going to do it? Because they're not going to sit back and be quiet about about this. There's going to be a confrontation. I have no idea what it is. I'm very eager to watch it, so the writers have done a masterful job.
Speaker 2: Yes, they definitely have.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 6: It's been such a pleasure meeting you and talking with you.
Speaker 1: It's been a delight. Marissa, good luck with everything the music and your your degree and keep in touch.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, good, best, take care.
Speaker 1: And that's going to do it. For our live caller fan Q and a episode segments, Thank you so much, Sea, Lauren, Rebecca, Jill, Jessica and Marissa. Great fan questions. These fans are so smart. The questions they asked very very impressive. Really enjoyed that we have to do that again and again and again. So anyway, best fans on the planet. Thanks so much everybody for download and keep the cards and letters coming and we will see you next time. And remember we I am all in. Stay safe hey everybody, and tell again. Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.