Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday. You have conquered the weak smile. Life is all right and we are gonna have a good time for the next three hours on the world Famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Someone's mad about the customer service declining in the country. Someone else wants to talk about foreign affairs. I'm gonna merge those two things here in a second. Somebody's worried about World War three? Is that concern? Someone wants to know if they should turn off the radio. We have a COVID story that I will get to in a little bit. Some guy wants to talk about his experience with demoralized young men, all that, a youth pastor wants, tips on telling history stories, and so much more coming up tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly Show. And in case you're wondering, yes, there will be a little bit more little Debbie talk, because that's the kind of show we are now I'm gonna do. I'm gonna dive right into it and read these two things, Jess. This guy says, all seeing Bronco, is it possible that the corruption and social separations here in America are contributing to our failings internationally. All right, read this one. I live in a blue state, he says. She says. I noticed customer service is declining and fast food drive through lanes. They say, we'll be right with you. Then they'll make me wait forever, even when there's no line. At the doctor's office today, I was greeted the same way while five receptionists sat there doing nothing. Are employees daring AI to take their jobs?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So let's do a little Let's through a little analogy here. Let's say there's a boat in the ocean. Boat holds one hundred people. Okay, boat runs into some trouble, bad storm, something like that, goes down, But thankfully there's an island, the tropical island, close by, way out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Now, the hundred people on that boat can be one of two things. Let's say. For first of all, let's say the hundred people on that boat were good people, fairly good shape, fairly good health, solid values, come from good families. Now are they going to run into hardship on that island? They might even all die. I don't know. But I think we would argue that there's a chance they're going to be all right, we'll figure things out, Okay, All right, Now on the flip side, let's say those hundred people are all Antifa, broken homes, drugs, violand all kinds of history of mental health issues, things like that. But it goes down they get to the island. How long are they going to last? Yeah? Yeah, you see look on Chris's face. It's the same look on your face. Not very long. Our country, we have to think about it in this way. All countries, not just ours. Countries have a health of their people that is determined by some things, and by the way, very specific things. We don't just have to act like it's not well, we have no idea. There are specific things that contribute to the health, happiness, the people being ready for that island. There are things that contribute to One of the main ones is the family unit. And maybe you are in a broken home or come from a broken home or something like that, and all that stuff's fine, you can overcome it. But I'm telling you it doesn't matter. The country doesn't matter. The point in time in history, man, woman staying together and raising children, the nuclear family unit. That is the foundation of a society. And if you look at the percentages of households that are that versus the ones that are not, that will almost it's like taking your blood pressure in the doctor's office. It's gonna go a long way to telling you you're all right or oh my gosh, let's get you to the er right. Religious attendance. This is not me preaching to you because you can pick your religion, pick your period of time and history. It applies to Jewish producer Chris and his people. How many people are coming together on Saturday, right, Chris, on Saturday and go into synagogue. How many are coming together? Not just as a society. You're coming together and what are you doing. You are coming together around a certain set of values, even if the values don't always mirror each other. How many people are involved in that. That's a big deal. I mentioned that part and it leads me to this next part. It's really, really, really important. I've been talking to my son about this a lot as I'm trying to guide him. You know, in his career path. He doesn't have one yet, he's trying to find one. I'm trying to help him find one. But I've mentioned to him several times before that I've worked a lot of different jobs in this lifetime construction. I've sold RVs, I've watched cars. I mean, you name it. I've done it right. I worked in the nonprofit sector. I've done it. Now I'm a radio host. Working around people who share your values is worth more than money. It is. It's worth more than money. And you know this the second you start working around people who don't share your values. Every day is this soul sucking enterprise where you're driving into work thinking to yourself, I wonder if my car would blow up if I drove off this bridge. Well, societies work the exact same way. Now. You want to find a strong, close knit community in this country, Find one where the people in that town, in that area generally share the same values. Does it not have to be all identical, but generally share the same values on family, everything else, And you're going to find a close knit, cohesive community. My community, I'll use mine as an example. When Hurricane Harvey hit here in Houston. You know, it's not that the hurricane itself was that bad. It was that it did something really weird and it just parked itself over Houston for days. It didn't move, and it just dumped, just dumped water, and everything flooded. Everything was underwater. I couldn't drive more than a mile from my house. My house was basically a mountaintop sticking out over the waters. You had to raft around. It was that bad, right, I don't remember the last time. It was probably post nine to eleven was the last time I was that inspired by my country. And the reason I was inspired was the community was unbelievable. Immediately too. Immediately it was who's in trouble. He's in trouble getting your car? Who's got a raft? Can somebody go help? Hey? Hey, I'm running out of diapers? Has anybody had it? It was everybody, everybody, the freaking Cajun Navy. Of course, those studs come cruising over everybody, rallying why same values community. Now, well, i'll play something for you. You uh, you understand that we've been invaded, right, you get that we've been invaded. Do you know where Mackinac is? You ever heard of it? It's, uh, it's exactly what I just described as in Michigan. It's as down home America as you can possibly imagine American flags fairly well off, wonderful, wonderful, wonderful place. Abdu al said is the Democrat nominee to be a United States Senator from the state of Michigan. He's in a little hot water today because he did a documentary and he forgot the thing you should never forget. The mic is always hot. And on this documentary, as he's walking through the place, he looks around at these American flags, at these social cohesion. There's even there's white people there, And this is what he says so much.
Speaker 2: It's funny because like, if we win, this is gonna be the like summer home. I'm just gonna be like every time I've ever come here, I've hated.
Speaker 1: It's why am I here. You cannot maintain a healthy, cohesive society if you import foreign barbarians for fifty years. It's not humanly possible. Maybe you live in a wonderful, close knit, family oriented community and you think to yourself, we are unbreakable. And I'll tell you, I bet you are to some extent. I bet you could take a tornado, a hurricane, a plague, a something, and you would figure out a way to get through it. But you know what, your wonderful little community absolutely positively cannot You can't survive it. If I were to go grab a bunch of people from Somalia, and a bunch of people from Yemen, and a bunch of people from Afghanistan, and a a bunch of people from Guatemala, and I would drop thousands of them in your community, that community would dits a pier. It's the melting pop that's killing us, because we're not melting. We're destroying the soup deeport one hundred million foreigners, and you'll find a much different country than you have now. You can't. You can't go on like this. That's why I'm so passionate about that issue. All Right, I will finish this up in a moment and then we'll move on. Before I get to that, so we have a couple other things to talk about. I want to talk to you about relief factor. I'm want to talk to you. It's about pain. It's not about relief factory. It's about pain. I understand that the body breaks down. It just does, and everyone knows it. If you don't know, it's because you're not old enough yet. At some point in time, your risk hurts all the time, your foothurts. Your knee, Oh my hip is bothering me. It sucks. And what happens is you start giving things up. I don't want to go for I don't want to walk the dog. Honey, Can you walk the dog without me? We used to do that together, but my knee. Don't give things up, not without at least trying. Relief Factor, the supplement that supports your body's natural response to inflammation. The supplement you take every day, and over time the pain goes away. It gets turned down and down until it's gone. It's miraculous. You need to try it. Three weeks of it is seventeen dollars and seventy six cents. Just try it. Call one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief Factor dot com. We'll be back. I've got on ANIMALI said on't mean, says Jesse Kelly. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. So that that was, you know, kind of half answering the questions. I'll get to the specific answers in a moment. About about the kind of country we have. And if you're solid and they're social cohesion and shared values and nuclear families, then the country itself will be strong and it'll be able to weather anything. And if those things break apart, you can't weather anything. Nothing. And so so back to this Jesse, I've noticed customer services declining. Fast food can't get a But okay, that's fair, not in my area. And you know what set my area aside. I've told you this before last summer we went up to Montana. We spent some of the summer at Montana and small town Montana. They're all failuly small, but small small town Montana. I think it's five thousand people in that town, small town Montana. My children, who are who have been raised in a fairly polite area here in rural Texas, they commented all the time, but we go to Taco Bell and that' said dad. All these kids are so polite, All these kids are so nice. All the kids. Yes, I know, I know that you just got smug, crappy attitude while you were trying to buy some Popeyes at the Houston Airport. I am well aware. I am well aware that you walk into you mentioned the doctor's office, and that you'll have a bunch of receptionists with fingernails six inches long, filing them and glaring at you instead of being nice and helpful. I am aware. It's all about your upbringing. It's all about the culture. There are places where it's not like that. I will go drive through Chick fil As a matter of fact, we talk about it all the time, especially since my boy that's got a job there. Go drive through Chick fil A every single person, no matter that they're all teenagers. Teenagers by the way of they all look different, right, tall, short, black, fat, skinny, but all teenagers. Yes, sir, Yes, sir, Thank you, sir, My pleasure, sir. How may I help you? Sir? They'll come out and change a tire for you. Then you turn around and look, as much as I love them, you drive through Jack in the Box. They'll probably slash your tire for you. It's about culture. Now to this one, is it possible that our corruption and social separations here in America are contributing to our failings internationally? Well, this has been something I've touched on a lot. I'll touch on it again and again and again. I get people have different views on foreign policy. I understand that completely, and it's you. It's one of those things that I have no problem with. Because foreign policy is so complicated. People will have a foreign policy and they'll they'll, you know, because we're all like this, they'll just dig their feet into the ground in it and this is the right one, and everyone else is wrong and you're an idiot. And look, I have a foreign policy too. I try to shy away from that everyone else is an idiot thing because foreign policy is the most complicated thing. Now you're dealing with a different country, a different culture. There are divisions inside of that different country. There are other factors, economic factors, there are neighboring countries, there are foreign policies. Complicated. It has always been complicated. Our problem, to your point is this, you cannot conduct any significant foreign policy operations while you are divided at home. You can't do it. You can't do it. If you feel strongly we have to go do this, Jesse, Jesse, we should go to war with China? All right. I would probably push back on that, but let's just sago with you. I don't want to call you an idiot. You want to go to war with China great. It's not humanly possible for the United States of America to fight a war of any significant size while half the country hates the country. You can't fight. You cannot properly fight a war on foreign soil. When these people sit in the United States.
Speaker 2: Center so much, it's funny because like, if we win, this is gonna be the like summer home.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be like every time I've ever come here, I've hated it. Why am I here? You can't fight when you're being knife in the back? You know. We love to talk about World War Two. Who doesn't. It's one of our high points. Is a nation, say even the world and all that, you know, kind of nice thing to have on your resume. And we fought long, we fought hard. We had so much loss. We did so many incredible things in World War Two, and none of those things would have been possible if half the country, half the elected officials were to kneecap the war effort the entire time would not have been possible, would not have been Both parties had to buy in, and that was easier because of Pearl Harbor and because we didn't have an America sucks Party at that point in time in the country. Yes, Republicans and Democrats were different, but there were still all kinds of patriotism around. So you get sucker punched at Pearl Harbor. Boom, It's World War two time and everybody's on board. Let's rock and roll. That's that's what gives you the juice you need to fight a war like that while you have animals in the streets here at home, and animals in the House of Representatives, animals in the United States Senate, while you have a domestic insurgency going on inside your country. There is no significant foreign policy you can do. It will all fail because you can't fight with one on the tie behind your back. And let's be honest, Democrats want that. Democrats want us to fail. No matter what we do. They will root for failure. They will root for American deaths because I think it helps them gain political power. All right, along those lines, are we heading to World War three? Hang on, what, Chris, we can make jokes. It's fine, we get that right. The Jesse Kelly Show, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a Fantastic Friday, And ask doctor Jesse Friday if you miss any part of the show you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes Hey Jesse. Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and Pakistan recently signed a defense agreement following all the Iranian attacks against its neighbors. Is this the next next step in World War three? Similar to the defense agreements that pulled the world into World War One? All right, I don't know. And so we just talked about foreign policy a little bit. Let's talk about something else. You know how I said, foreign policy is complicated. It's easy to throw mud at someone else's foreign policy, but it's always complicated. It's never simple. The only thing, the only huge mistake you make is thinking it's simple. It's not simple. It's complicated. The future of the world. Nobody knows it, except for God. Nobody knows it. If you ask me, if I look at you know, the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Pakistan, if look at Kuwait, If I look at all these different countries forming some kind of a pact to try to combat Iran and Iran stuff, Could I see that spilling over into some horrible World War three thing? You could look, you could do that doomsday scenario all day long, all day long. Well, yeah, well that's going to bring in Russia to bring in China. And look, we could do as long as we're doing doomsday stuff. But what if China at this point in time decides to go after Taiwan when we're low on miss So how oh you could do it and all that stuff might happen. But I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this. In my opinion, you could see you could see this ending up being healthy for that region. If all these other countries decide they're going to start taking their own security more seriously, and if all these other countries decide they're gonna come up with alternate routes, so the dirt balls in Iran can't continue to close the straight of horror moves. If this whips Saudi Arabia in the rear end, if this whips the UAE in the rear end, to stop building indoor ski resorts and start doing things that are actually beneficial for the bottom line of the country, like alternate routes. If this is what it takes to whip them into shape, maybe on a long enough timeline at least for them, maybe it will work out even better. It would be nice if Iran doesn't have the ability to close off twenty percent of the world shipping that would be that would certainly be beneficial. Now that's a future thing. It's not coming tomorrow. It takes a long time to work out those pipelines, the roads, the logistics behind all that kind of stuff. Takes a long long time. This is not gonna be a quick thing. But if it ends up that way, maybe we're better off in the end. Maybe Iran ends up sitting there, isolated, probably economically sanctioned by that point in time, just slowly dying on the vine. You have to kind of feel for the ninety million people, at least the innocent ones. You have to kind of feel for the fact that their life sucks. Same way you gotta feel for people in North Korea. Generally not a good time, but can't be our problem. So I don't I don't know that I'm going to say world War three, I don't know that I could see it. Remember Brandon Weiker came on and freaked everybody out last week because he laid out all these facts in all this detail, and then he says and then he says, well, anyway, I think it's going to end in World War three and everyone starts sending me emails. Oh my gosh, man, I will slow down. He doesn't know either. He's very well informed. I love him, but I don't know. You don't know, He doesn't know. No one knows the future. Dear history Guru, I'm a youth pastor and teacher at the church's small Christian school. I have recently been asked to teach a Civis American history course for seven through twelve grade students. I absolutely love your history statement segments, but I can't be you. Do you have any pointers to not suck? I want to keep their attention, for sure, but most of all, I want them to come out of this loving America and hating communism. All right, First, let's start at the back end there, Like peop what Chris, don't worry about the love America hate Communism part. And the reason is there's no such thing as an unbiased education, because teachers are human beings and they will have bias. And no matter what, that bias will come through. It will come through. And how you say things, what you say, what you don't say, your America loving anti communist bias is going to drip from your lessons without any efforts from you whatsoever. It will all that's going to happen naturally. Period and the story, now, the first part, how do you make sure it doesn't suck? You're not me, you said, I'm not special. Here's here's how I handle history, and I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm glad you enjoy it. But here's how I handle history, and here's why you enjoy it. When I do history, stories or family stuff or stuff like that, people don't want to list. They don't want to read a textbook. They don't want to read facts and dates and names and things like that. The story of history is not facts. History is a movie. It's drama, it's comedy, it's tragedy, it's all those things. Your job, if you want them to know history, is to tell them stories. Stories. I could sit down right now and I could spend the next two and a half hours on this show, and I could go through for you World War two in the Pacific, and I could do it well. On this date we went to Tara well, and then on this date Guadalcanal. On this date, Admiral kang I got with the Halsey and then and then the plan was made, and then on this date they went through Pelelu when there were five thousand casualties. And I could spend I could spend easily two and a half hours on that just fact date, fact date, fact date name. But and guess what, I would lose your interest in twenty five seconds. Your eyes would glaze over, and at the end of it, you wouldn't learn a thing. You wouldn't even remember any of the facts. They would just it would just all just dump right out of your mind. But if I told you a story about two Marines sitting in a fighting hole in Ewojima, one of them, the doc, gets out to go check on somebody, and he comes back to the story. He comes back to the hole and his buddy, Iggy, the United States Marine who was with him, has disappeared. And then they find Iggy a couple days later because the Japanese snuck into the fighting hole while he was gone, dragged him down into an underground cave, broke out all of his teeth, cut his eyelids off, broke both of his arms, and spent days using him for bayonet practice. And then the Marines found their friend. I bet you remember that don't you. History is stories. Tell people stories. That thirty second story just made a greater impact on you than two and a half hours of facts and names and dates. And you don't have to be me or whatever other great story Rush or name your great storyteller out there. Did I just call myself a great storyteller? I don't think that's necessarily true, but Rush certainly was. But you don't have to be that. You just have to be you. Your passion will come through. Stop listing names and dates and start telling them about something horrible, something wonderful, a story of valor, and watch the young men and women sit up in their chair and learn and listen. Telling you it's stories. Just tell them stories, all right? All right? Someone wants to talk about young men. It has a story about young men's. We've been on the topic of the economy a lot. Somebody's a little despondent with the news. Someone wants to talk about the fraud money. Should we get some of that back? All that and more still to come before we get to that. You know what's coming for you? An employee who makes your life easier. Wouldn't that be nice? Not that I would know anything about that, zip recruiter is here to make sure you don't have to live like I live. Zip recruiter is here to make sure one of your producers is not a degenerate gambler who bets on women's basketball. Zip Recruiter will put the best, most interested candidates in front of you immediately. Did you know that four out of five employers who post on ZipRecruiter get a quality candidate the first day, the first day? How are they miracle workers? They have all this special matching technology that grabs the best people and slams them on your desk right off the bat. Here, that's the guy you're looking for. Go get that employee who will make your life easier. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. That ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back feeling a little stocky. Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly DC. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. And remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So telling the story. This is not something I just got on lately since COVID. As you know, I've been talking about the jobs market and affordability. I talk to normal people, I live around normal people, and I get emails and droves for normal people. It's a very working class audience, as you can imagine, and I know that people are hurting. They are hurting. That is a fact. We can argue about what the solution is, but we can't argue about that headline. Almost ninety percent of jobs created since Trump's reelection have gone to women. It's because they're all going to healthcare, because that's where all the government money is flowing. For men young and old, and for women who don't want to be nurses or whatever it is. There's tough out there. And so combine that the jobs market with the fact that everything's so freaking expensive, and people they don't feel like think their standard of living is even what it used to be, let alone what their parents had. So here's his story, Senor Jesse. I'm sure the only person more happy than I am to hear you talking about affordability is Chris, So thank you. I'd never tell a world famous professional radio host how to run their show, but I don't think you can overdo this topic right now. Honestly, the person I can't believe doesn't get into his dad's ear more is Don Junior. He seems to be in touch with the real world. But maybe I'm wrong. I own a small We'll come back to that in a minute. I'll own. I own a small service company with the workforce of young men who tend to work for me from six or seven am to noon or so, and then some go fishing or onto other jobs. Most who have other jobs or restaurant service, bartenders, valets, so on and so forth. I was talking to a group of three of them yesterday about how things are going, and one volunteered that his that at his restaurant the night before. All the employees were talking about how they have never been this broke before. It is unanimous. They all agree that right now is the poorest any of them have ever been since they started working full time. These are good dudes. I don't hire punks, and luckily my pay structure and work life balance is very appealing, so I'm able to attract and retain solid employees. I do the best I can for them, and have certainly felt the crunch with rising costs across the board. Like you, I have teenage boys, and it ticks me off. We have allowed these goobers, dorks and degenerates who make it to DC to do to our country. I don't think you can beat this drum too much. So I didn't say icond say his name, and I will not say his name. I hear this story every single time I hang out with my friends. Every single time. It's about their kids. Sometimes it's about theirselves. And by the way, I know some rich guys too. They complain about the prices of everything. I can't believe how much it costs. Even the guys who can afford it. They go drop over one hundred bucks to fill up a pickup truck. They're furious. I can't believe what it costs. They pay the power bill. I can't believe what it costs. Costs are high. It's not that I think anybody and the GOP can fix it, or look, we can take steps to help make it better. But it's not that I think anyone in the GOP can just snap their fingers and say, hey, costs are back down. I laid all this out yesterday in the first hour of the show. If you want to listen to why costs are so high? First half hour forty five minutes of yesterday's show. I laid it all out in detail. I'm not going to do that again. It's one of those things been around for a while. COVID made it worse. Okay, here we all are now. Everything's expensive. But what the Republicans absolutely must do is approach it with some level of and I hate to even say this because it sounds like such a woman's term, but it's true, approach it with some level of empathy. Ay, I know you're hurt, and I understand. I know that I get it. I know that this, like I mentioned, this is.
Speaker 3: Really really a lot of Americans look at this rising tide of socialism and say, how did.
Speaker 1: We get here?
Speaker 4: We got here by forty years of bipartisan leaders selling our industrial base to foreign countries, allowing low wage immigrants to come in and compete with Americans for jobs.
Speaker 3: By destroying the foundation of middle class. That's how you got socialism. How you fix that problem is by doubling down on Donald Trump's economic nationalism.
Speaker 1: That's outstanding. Hey, I know you're hurting, and let me explain to you why you're hurting. This is how we got here. So one I'm a politician. I get it. I get it. I get it. That's a great thing to do. I get it. Two, here's why it's this way. It's not me, that's not even you. Years of this has brought it this way, finishing it up with a solution. Let's get these foreigners out of the country. I mean, I said, there's nothing we can snap our fingers and do. Do you know how much costs would drop if we deported one hundred million foreigners? One hundred and seven million is the number Greg Bevino gives out. He kind of would know one hundred million. Housing costs would plummet. Oh yeah, young people can't afford a home anymore. They could if we deported a hundred million people. Have you looked? I have actually asked ob A, kids, you not I'm not as cheap as Chris, but I know I am fairly frugal. I have asked ob to no longer tell me what we pay for health insurance because the last time we had to renew it, we do it through Premiere here. I had her log in and do it because the numbers. I was so stressed and I was starting to cut coverage. And She's like, what are you doing. I'm like, well, we don't need that, and we don't. That's it. It causes my blood pressure to go up, and I've just told her baby it's yours. I don't want to know anymore. Don't tell me. I don't want to know what it is. Imagine if you didn't have to pay for the health care of one hundred million foreigners. They're on Medicaid, they're using the emergency room as a doctor's office. Imagine that you want costs to go down. That's how you do it, and that's how you message it. Don't kick dirt in people's face by telling them they have it great and everything's perfect. That insults people. Tell them, I get it. Things are hard. Times are tough. Here's why things are hard. Here's what we're gonna do to make it better. That's what we need to do. What you don't want to do is tell people, oh, shut up, everything's fine. H I wouldn't lead with that. We have two hours left. Someone thinks he needs a break. Hang on