Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast, George Nori with you, Zen Cryer to Brook with us. So does some people reach their internal guidance system naturally while others have to work at it?
Speaker 3: Yes, they absolutely do. In fact, I look at people like Elon Musk and Warren Buffett. I've read their biographies and definitely they are following their internal guidance system. And in the course of people that I've worked with, it really depends on your parents' fears. They get passed down to us and the culture that you were raised in. So if you're raised in downtown Chicago versus a farm in Iowa, and I'm not making judgments about that, there's a good chance that your fears are going to be a lot different and the hyperness of the fears will be more intense. And so I have found that, however, we all have areas where our flow is what I call it. So there's fights, flight, freeze, fawn, and I believe the new thing that's coming for humanity is flow. And there's always areas in our lives where we flow along, we feel light, open, and wise. We know what to do when to do it. You could be good in business but bad with your family, or fantastic with money, but you got health issues. Like we all have our areas. And really, when you start working with the IDs and learning how to use it, and it's actually simple, and you think because it's an addicting because it's fun to find openings, all the areas become balanced out and back into a place where you're good at them, and there's a flow.
Speaker 4: To your life.
Speaker 5: It is remarkable when it works. How do you know when it works?
Speaker 3: Because everything is effortless. Like literally, flow is where you get up in the morning. If you've had these days, George, I know you have where you get up and everything goes right. You hit all the light green lights, there's no lines in the stores, the conversations are wonderful, You get everything you want to get done done. We all have those days. And what I have found is that that's a trainable thing. So a lot of times we have the fight Flight freezer fund, but mental fear is something you can train someone out of. That's what our first responders do, That's what our soldiers do. This is what our emergency room nurses and doctors know how to do, and I've interviewed a lot of them and done a lot of research on what is it like for them in these intense, fearful situations where people's lives are on the line. And they say that because of their training, there's a natural energy and a collaboration that automatically happens that they are completely able to find the moment where they pick up the exact tool that the person needs and hands it to them and it's like a dance. In fact, just being in that kind of environment is exciting. People miss it when they leave, like soldiers want to go back because there's this energy to the teamwork and I can train people to do that. I do train people to do that, and so your whole life can look like that. In fact, what I work with people on is if your life is clunky and hard, you're stubbing your toe, you're stilling coffee on yourself, you hit your head on your car door when you bend over, Like all these things are happening, you're out of flow and all of nature and the way that this planet works is through the synchronicity energy. Whales migrate into this and how do they know, They just do. They can feel into it. And once you start learning to do this, your life actually becomes like that every day. And when it becomes clunky and difficult, that's when you stop and go, Okay, wait a minute, what am I thinking? And why am I out of alignment with who I am and what I'm to be doing right now? And you drop into what I call you're listening and you feel it. It literally feels like a pull coming up from the center of your body out to do the next thing, and then you're off again, moving to the next right thing and the next right thing.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Before the Break Present, we were talking about the guidance and where it might come from, whether it's angelic, God given, internal, or is it all of the above.
Speaker 3: I think I for me because I'm a Christian and I'm just christ centered, it is that. But what I've found is it doesn't matter if you're agnostic or you're atheist. For atheists, they think of it as instinct, that there's an instinctual experience that they're in. But I do have to say that no matter what your belief system is, there is a really special, miraculous thing because you just cannot explain these things away.
Speaker 4: I mean, here's an example. Robert F.
Speaker 3: Kennedy Junior was his wife was having issues, and this is not from the work that I do, but it's connected to somebody being in that flow and somebody she asked him about miracles and the divine and he said, there, when I follow these things, you know, magic happens. Like my wife was really struggling and a friend of ours said, you need to talk to this man. And they were going on vacation and they couldn't get in to see him before they left. So they're on the plane getting ready to leave in first class and the man walks on the plane and sits next to his wife and happens to me to ty right.
Speaker 4: And this is stuff that happens all the time.
Speaker 3: And when we get our mind out of the way and we move from this energy that comes up from within us, those things become I mean, my students have these miracles all the time and they're like, well, of course, I mean, it's not the point out there at the point where it's like, yes, of course that's going to happen.
Speaker 4: That's the way that life.
Speaker 3: Really actually is when you get.
Speaker 4: Your mind out of the way.
Speaker 2: And I do not call those coincidence. I believe that they have anything to do with fate. You would call it the IGS system, yeah.
Speaker 3: Or a person's divine blueprint there. I the more I've done this work and worked with people, I believe we do come down here with a plan, and there's lots of things that get in the way of it. And these fears, these mental fears, they stop us. They stop us from taking that big leap or going after the girl, right you know that you really are in love with but you can't make yourself talk to her, and you know, standing up to the boss, setting boundaries, all these things. And we're supposed to be interacting with the people around us from a place where we're polishing our soul. It's pressure that polishes a diamond, and it's pressure that polishes our soul. And there's marks that we're.
Speaker 4: Supposed to make and it's a blueprint.
Speaker 3: And when we allow ourselves to flow, God, the universe all that is can bring these things to us. And does you know, and so there's a divine blueprint that each of us were incarnated.
Speaker 4: With and that is what.
Speaker 3: The ideas is trying to support us in doing in this lifetime. It's trying to keep us on track of what we came here to do as a contribution, why we matter, what our purpose is. That's what it's leading to us towards every day.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of great stories that you have, will be going through them. But tell us a little bit about the attorney story who became a painter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that, so, thank you, George. So there is this man who came to me and he wanted two wives.
Speaker 4: You have two wives, of course, I mean.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've been two kids, you know, in the whole Marine County dream, right, But he wasn't open. And if somebody's not open in what their desires are, that means that they're not actually in alignment with their blueprint. And so I kept trying to say, no, what do you really want? What do you really want? And he's like, that's what I really want. And finally one of our sessions was right after he was out in Salt Alito at an art walk and he came to the call and he was like, oh my gosh, I was just doing this art walk and I was so beautiful, and I loved to paint.
Speaker 4: I'd painted in college, and he was so open and fired up. It was amazing. I said, why aren't you painting And he.
Speaker 3: Said what Because my dad was an attorney and a judge, and his grandfather was an attorney and judge, and my great grandfather was an attorney and judge, and so.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be an attorney and a judge.
Speaker 3: And we worked through it, and we've kept giving him the courage, and he got the opening to start taking painting classes. Then he got the opening to take a class in Paris, and he flew off to Paris, and he called me from Paris and said, I'm not coming home.
Speaker 4: Not really.
Speaker 3: He got himself an apartment, he shut down his business here and he went into painting there full time. The funny part was is when he called his dad and explained what was going on, his dad said to him, makes him want to cry. His dad said to him, you know, son, I've always wanted to work with wood. I wanted to built furniture my whole life. And his dad actually started doing that. And so that's the other thing that happens, is when we change our inside, the outside changes and we unleash grace and synchronicities for others, and so you know, this thing has this internal guidance system, has our best life in its hands, and it really will.
Speaker 4: Lead you to where you want to be.
Speaker 3: And I've seen so many people who have horrible things going on in their marriage and it's completely right and they're passioned again. I've seen people leave their jobs and follow the opening and finally lived the dream they've always wanted, even the ones who didn't even know what they wanted. There's something going on here, and I think that if we get in touch with this, our species can change dramatically. I have a vision that within a thousand years, and there's a reason for that number, if we all do the work, we can get to a place where we no longer have mental fear in our species. I can see us getting to a place where a teacher is in front of a class talking about this time in history and explaining that fear was destroying our planet, just like.
Speaker 4: Lead destroyed the Romans.
Speaker 3: And the little girl says, well, what is fear?
Speaker 4: What does it feel like?
Speaker 3: And he says, I don't know, we haven't felt it in hundreds of years.
Speaker 2: Can you train people to tap into their GPS system? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone already has it. It's more tuning you into how it works and what the guidance means. And once you understand how it works and how to decode the guidance of your own system, you're off and running. And it doesn't take long. I don't work with people for twenty years. Takes about six months to a year, depending on you know what your situation is. And then you're gone. It's the only time.
Speaker 4: People come back is to tell us how great it's going.
Speaker 5: How do you know you're in that groove that you know you're doing it.
Speaker 3: You feel wonderful, it feels easy. You go to the post office and there's no line, and then twelve people line up behind you because you're following your ideas about when to go. So you're in conversations that used to be difficult and hard, and you catch your own closings about what you're about to say.
Speaker 4: And you'd shift it.
Speaker 3: In the moment and say something and the reaction of the other person and the intimacy is right there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: You find that like, for instance, here's an example. I took my four oh one k out about a month before the two thousand and eight crash, and it took me about a week and a half because I went I was closed when I went to put in my deposit, and that was weird. So I waited a couple of days and then I had the thought, maybe I'm not supposed to deposit any more many and I opened and I was like, am I supposed to close this?
Speaker 4: And I opened? Figger, That's how it works.
Speaker 3: So that seems really silly to close your four O one K. Everyone will tell you not to, but I did because of the opening, and it was sitting in the account, not in anything when the crash happened, and I didn't lose anything. And these are the things that happen in your life. How do you know when you're in flow? Because your life works. Everything in your life really works, and if it gets clunky, you know what to do.
Speaker 4: To get it back. And that flow.
Speaker 3: We're supposed to be in flow. So it's like George, there's a natural energy that wants us to be there, and it makes it easier and easier. It gets to a place where you just don't have anything but slow. Literally you wake up every day and you go through your day. I know it sounds crazy and miraculous and too good to be true. But there's an energy and you can feel it and you can follow it and it feels wonderful.
Speaker 5: How much of it is intuition based, So.
Speaker 3: I don't think of this as intuition. The reason why is I'm intuitive, and everybody has a different intuitive gift. So I'm Claire cognizant and I talk to other clare cognizant people, and they get their information differently. An impass it gets their information differently. Some impass feel emotions from inside their body, and past feel inbotioned outside with the other person. They can feel what the other person's feeling. All of that's different. The internal guidance system works the exact same way in every human It's like our heartbeat. Our hearts beat the same, and this works the same. So once I've taught you to use it, you can talk with people about it and it's all common. Now you can use this to suss out your own intuitive gifts. Meaning the second we get an intuitive piece of information, our mind takes over and creates the story around it, and that story comes from our story, And so you can get through it and look at what is the pure information you're getting, not tainted by your own views, and then you're better at your intuitive gift. But they are definitely different things. I think that we're given our intuitive gifts because we have a purpose that we need to accomplish with them, and we're given our internal guidance system to know where to be and when to deliver those gifts.
Speaker 2: What about timing, then, How important is timing in the scheme of things.
Speaker 4: It's huge.
Speaker 3: It's one of the big things that I teach.
Speaker 4: We call it divine timing.
Speaker 3: So, for instance, a big thing with people is procrastinations. Procrastination is a closing emotion experience, not an emotion, sorry, an experience. It's one of four things. Procrastination is always it doesn't need to be done at all.
Speaker 4: Your mind's making a story.
Speaker 3: Something needs to be done, doesn't need to be done by you, It needs to be done by somebody else. The timing isn't right. The universe is still lining up everything that needs to happen in order for it to go well for you, or you're making it too complicated. A lot of times we're making the project too complicated in our minds and we're supposed to do it in a much simpler way. And you can go through these four things when you're procrastinating on something and find out what it is that is going on, and then you know how to handle the procrastination. It's literally closing. It's guidance. It's not a character flaw, you know. So timing is very important. You will go to call somebody. Let's say you're making your sales calls, and you go to call somebody and you reach the phone and you're closed, and you wait, and the next day you're open. You call the person and they're like, oh my gosh, it's perfect timing. They just to prove your invoice or whatever it is. And if you had called the day before, it wasn't going to be the right time.
Speaker 4: It happens all the time.
Speaker 5: What is the Fear for a Human Institute?
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, I'm on a mission and my goal is to get as many people understanding and using their internal guidance system, and as many organizations using it as well as the backbone of what they do. And so I'm dedicating the rest of my life. Got a book coming out in the December January called Fear for Human and it is really about how we use this in order to write the world. We have a lot of closing going on. If you look, and if any of you are paying attention to what's going on, you'll notice that people are closed. They're upset, they're in fear, they're in anxiety, they're in irritation, frustration, overwhelmed. These things are happening. Well, nothing can happen from that. That's going to be a solution that works. Closing begets closing and opening begets opening.
Speaker 4: So if we.
Speaker 3: Can get people using this and then apply saying it to what their unique contribution to the solution is, things will begin to work out very quickly, Like it literally takes a month or so of somebody starting to do the practices where their life dramatically changes. It doesn't look the same it did before. And we can do that on the planet. I'll give you an example. We're going to do a medical study and we're in the process of figuring that out, and one of the doctors is a cardiologist and she gave a protocol to a patient that she was leaving to go to her car, and thinking over the protocol, she was closed, and she realized she was closed.
Speaker 4: Something was off.
Speaker 3: She went back, she looked at the chart and there was a medication she had missed which would have really hurt the patient. She didn't catch it, so she readed the protocol until she was open, and she was left and she got to the parking lunch. She called me and she said, we've got to get this into our medical institutions. If doctors had this and could use it in order to make sure that they're open about everything they're doing, including in the middle of surgery, this could save a lot of lives and we could actually have a completely different experience of our medical field.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more