Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Thursday. It's five to twenty in the morning. Your favorite sports show here to keep you up today and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm your host. My name is DJ Wells.
Speaker 2: Joined us oneing by my two brothers to my left, Bishop Pindrick to my right.
Speaker 1: My brother team goes, good morning, how y'all doing sure, Bro, I had a good morning.
Speaker 3: I pull up in the big Boy truck, Homie, big Boy Drop would be the only big boy that the big boys watching.
Speaker 1: To him, I ain't gonna say so.
Speaker 2: You can't see that part show. Definitely a red slower cup. Morning man. Everybody getting through it this lovely Thursday, morning Man. Before we get to the episode, we talk to you all about All Star Weekend listen.
Speaker 1: Were pulling up a sand friend this weekend slide on US.
Speaker 2: Saturday and Sunday, we will be recording Mitchell and Nests Activation podcast. We did it last year, We're doing it bigger this year. We there all day pull up slide on US. Hilh At the team might get you a couple of autographs. You never know who might slide through and last but certainly not least on Sunday, we had footlocker with it from twelve to two balls like collaboration. Man, we're going crazy. Pull up, hoighlt get you some shoes, all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Man. Excited for the weekend.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'm ready to get out of here. Bro Yeah, shout.
Speaker 3: Out to do He said, came you have an All Star Indianapolis to them.
Speaker 1: Yes, dang yeah, that was that was crazy. Mat you from Kentucky.
Speaker 3: I understood he was saying, though, but damn yeah, love to follow. It's snowing outside right now, it's right outside. But that's what louis All Star game. I don't know if that's gonna happen. Man, love for the follball too. It's a little bit wicked, but we'll see, how I'm saying. Frand Man, we're gonna have a good time. Man, let's get to it for show yesterday the Master care the words just should like one eleven, one oh seven. Kyrie went crazy.
Speaker 2: He had forty too or seventh like got a little bit to get back as well, seventeen to seventh.
Speaker 1: Step did this thing.
Speaker 2: With twenty five and eight and Jimmy hooped out with twenty one and nine.
Speaker 1: Man, Kyrie carried his team to everybody get back.
Speaker 4: Well, that was a good win, that's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: Good win.
Speaker 3: Take the day by day with them. Yeah, I mean, I think he can play like this for the remember of season. I know he got the capable capabilities to go crazy and carry your team.
Speaker 1: But that's a tough, tough task in the West, with.
Speaker 3: All those good teams that we talked about yesterday, the quality of.
Speaker 1: Team over there. He gonna need some help. So hopefully Lively the guys can.
Speaker 3: Get back, and hopefully a d can get you know, recover a little quicker than he thinks.
Speaker 1: What are you out two to three weeks?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look like Yeah, hopefully he can be one of two weeks, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Most definitely in that part of the eighty situation, they said they think he rushed back too quick to play for the team while he aggravated that adventury. But Kyrie is more capable scoring the basketball for sure. We know that much, and we've seen it without Luka this year. They look like they got superpowers whenever he's going crazy. So we'll stay tuned with that. That's the first l for the Words since Jimmy got to the team. Man some for them to just internalize and just move on from it. Ain't supposed to go on the defeat it. That's a part of the NBA.
Speaker 5: Niggas understand whins and losses, so they stracted most definitely.
Speaker 2: Man, It's funny everything that's arounding the mass right now. You got the fans still mad. You know what I'm saying. You got the pretty much all the legislation, like the government pulling up and they booing him like. That's hilarious to me that they really that's that been, Like, we really pitched our trade too strong.
Speaker 1: We're not getting over that quick.
Speaker 4: Was there? Boy, he was like, shit the fuck down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was talking the fuck up. He was pissed too.
Speaker 4: He was going crazy yesterday, bro.
Speaker 3: And I wish they would say something about Keeper. I mean they did trade. People loved him in Dallas. Yeah, it was Dallas. He was the next dirt. They traded away based the next dirt.
Speaker 1: That's tough.
Speaker 4: Nobody racked like this over a trade bro ever, Bro.
Speaker 2: Noah, but also not to me, situations where you're a superstar gets traded.
Speaker 1: Five either. Not a person that's all NBA five straight years.
Speaker 2: He just went to the final last year. I think that's one thing that people are missing about the situation. It ain't no slight to eighty, but they literally just went to the finals last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he liked twenty five, twenty six years or twenty five. But this is weird, Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I told you it's bigger than basketball.
Speaker 2: If I was a maskman, I will still be bitter as well. Bro, Yeah, I'll be really pisched too, honestly, shout out to the mass man.
Speaker 3: Quality went yesterday for show Makers lost though, so it don't matter.
Speaker 1: So that's what they're gonna be gauging out. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 2: If cool, but they lose, it's even more important for show crazy game Yesterday May get Shaw Hawks won forty eight. Nicks got the dub yesterday in the OT crazy Crazy Game. Man Cat went crazy well but especial expression. Bro Cat another forty piece, forty four and teen Yesterday runs and showed up yesterday with thirty six and eight.
Speaker 1: Try with insane yesterday with thirty eight and nineteen. Man Uh.
Speaker 2: First of all, the game was a good ass game, my high score game. But the fact that that you know what I'm saying, The Hawks even closed out the game of what they did to force it like that was crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah what you scored? What seven?
Speaker 5: With six?
Speaker 1: Seven points? Like seven? Say from crazy like that? Yeah, we had.
Speaker 5: Forty nine points in the NBA game. It's nuts, bro, damn.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, it was a hell of a game, man, ot thriller. I ain't gonna lie to you on cold bro. Like watching the game.
Speaker 3: He put up some shots last night and go hold you, I mean shot more. I mean he shots his shoe last night.
Speaker 1: He was loven for twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah he got last night. I was watching he was putting them up. But ship, he was doing everything.
Speaker 4: Ship Georgie's was putting it up.
Speaker 1: Oh man, he had a big shot to help him do the game.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: He I like.
Speaker 3: George with us, I boy, I gotta call you boy. I like you with us for sixteen. Take a different environment for him. Yeah, I like you with us Now. I was a little skeptic cow, but I'm back.
Speaker 1: I'm back.
Speaker 2: Shots to t shoot about tween nine times. But guess what I had nineteen Nobody say nothing. He was trying to win the game.
Speaker 1: Man. That boy special though, And.
Speaker 2: You know what you're gonna do against New York. That's what was dope about it too. I'm like, yeah, anytime it's against New York game, slots go.
Speaker 1: All the way up. Man, that was a hell of a game yesterday.
Speaker 3: Definitely, it was a fun game to watch. Cat been dominant this season. We talked about him being all n B A. I definitely think he's gonna make one him second or third teams. You know, Yok got that center spot on lock, but Cat gonna be second or third teams.
Speaker 2: You don't think he'll he'll slot to the first this year. Hell, nor are you going to get into the four over Jhanna? If you're going to the front court and back court, you're gonna have Giannis and JT up there and yoke. Yeah, I'm gonna say, you don't think he can edge one of them out with the stats he got this year?
Speaker 3: Is it quiet? I'm always realistic for hisdcast. Jana's averaging thirty some points.
Speaker 2: Again, man, yeah, he might have to be second team on YA were looking at it like that point because his numbers are crazy, twenty four to fourteen.
Speaker 1: He killed him. But Janna's god damn party one twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, can I that boy?
Speaker 1: Sixty percent from the field.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cat boy, that's the arm robbery. If he don't make first thing.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because cats having his best year ever. But that thirty one, twelve and six, Yeah, bro, you're gonna have to be second team averaging with.
Speaker 1: Twenty seven yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And he liked the baby face of the NBA and they slight JT. That's crazy. Could we see o j T stats? You know, like that number two and he's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, twenty seven, eight and five. It's quiet. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Man having a good year though, but second team all n B A I ain't bad either, man.
Speaker 1: If Trey Young is gonna always fall like this in the Guard, make him a nick Oh no, you.
Speaker 4: Won't, you wire not that bad bad business?
Speaker 5: I know you will.
Speaker 4: That's bad business.
Speaker 1: There's no trade that could happen, but I would love to.
Speaker 3: If you think New York, you think they mad of lukaa If Jaylen Bronson leaves New York.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's no way that track could happen. No roll, Oh my god, Edwards. I love Treon and I actually think you he shit the New York market. Yeah. I think Young probably would be even flyer in New York if.
Speaker 4: It wasn't for Yen Bronson living.
Speaker 3: But Jayleen Brunton and became a nick legend mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And if they was to trade him and it'd be like Luca in New York.
Speaker 5: And he gave up that money, Yeah, ship you should have made that. Ain't even at the thought.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you right now, Trey Young ain't giving up no no team for the deals pay with you wat Yeah, facts as he should he damn right, fuck about no New York.
Speaker 1: I me, that's.
Speaker 3: Crowded, man, like your five year two seventy what they're like, Well, if you take this now you get four year one fifty.
Speaker 1: Five said five years? What fu did you telling about? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm sure he go get it on the back end though, like when his career almost over and he doing in like eight, nine, ten years or whatever it is, New York gonna show him love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna give you a.
Speaker 2: Real estate because I'm tell you right now, ogn and ob we'll not been the next fucking with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to him. I need that guy.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be like you Dona's if they ain't give him some play, if they ain't buy him the Penhouse or whatever he wanted. They probably gonna play anim up at the end, Like, shit, you're eighteen, you know you're gonna be on that three years on league minimum to you you're twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's probably something smooth. They should it. And like you said, he's gonna be a beloved nick for ever going forward.
Speaker 3: Already already he's stamped. He stamped. Bro, we don't got man. He literally don't have to do nothing else, which is crazy, and he already loved.
Speaker 2: I mean, the expectations ain't. They ain't expecting the championship. They just want to be relevant, and he got them.
Speaker 3: Lit thirty six eight last night, elid bro thirteen for twenty one.
Speaker 2: Forty two minutes because he didn't play that much of his paces because of foul trouble.
Speaker 3: So he was definitely ready to go yesterday. Yet his ship off. Yeah, bro, you already like a pressure did this thing too.
Speaker 1: Most definitely played forty two minutes to earn his money. Josh hart Ball good minute was working man in basketball. Josh how he got about three years left on his.
Speaker 4: They run it up, man, We ain't gonna wish that.
Speaker 3: I ain't wishing it only but god boy Boy played forty five minutes a gang.
Speaker 1: What do you play that night? Tell y'all, I just hope.
Speaker 5: They playing for Tears, rob Be on cocaine, bro I ain't gonna I wish.
Speaker 3: I wish I played for Tips. I wish I played for Tis. When I was twenty four.
Speaker 4: Lamorrow would have been well with TIBs for sure.
Speaker 3: Twenty four twenty five, that's who you want to play for. Yeah, you're gonna get a check because you get earned that. Now how you get that? Play the new collar, nigga? Now I'm saying that's you work for Amazon with Tips.
Speaker 5: That's who.
Speaker 3: That's who you want to work as a young player in the NBA. That's who you want to work for at twenty four twenty five. You want to work for Amazon, y'all calling Tim Amazon because you're gonna get a chance.
Speaker 1: Look at all the shot attempts.
Speaker 4: Nah, Yeah, he's setting you up to be successful.
Speaker 3: It's on you at that point, precious, we got precious, he got sixty shots.
Speaker 1: You are everybody getting a chance to.
Speaker 2: Shoot, and we got eight shots yesterday, eighty five or eight?
Speaker 5: You out of pocket, but brid you're sick, aymen, it's campaign, champaign.
Speaker 1: It's grateful, yeah, but like shamming fish and chicken.
Speaker 3: I wish I was twenty five with Tim and he was like, come on, you got forty two the night.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. That means I'm getting least fifteen.
Speaker 5: I'll show you what you had till the Mike Wood your freshman year.
Speaker 3: You fucking right, fucking yes, you're right, Yes, you would have been different.
Speaker 1: What would let be here? Let me be here. I probably sh you that, Paul, that first would have been crazy for sure.
Speaker 3: I told you I like to live three five. Yeah, I like boy.
Speaker 5: Do the zoo call boy zoom.
Speaker 3: Man. Man, I might be in there with my mama. Come see my mama next week. Man, y'all still got the little spot, got the little podcast?
Speaker 5: Hey y did jayler.
Speaker 2: B get first team my NBA? Or is he gonna get second team? I'm looking through for the guards. That's what we got. Cope with Damn.
Speaker 1: I cope with Dad. He'll he'll beat dam up Donovan. He ain't gonna be done getting first team this year. For sure.
Speaker 2: She ain't getting first team NBA for sure. He's second team, second team. Yeah, man, I don't know what you say about and jere mccaye is the first thing to up lyrics. Best tick tacker. Come on, bro, pretty real. Yeah, shout out to the Nicks man help man, Treyo.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: This is last year Atlanta. Yeah no, he got another one. Okay, I ain't no where you can go. For real, You're.
Speaker 3: Gonna trail to Sacramento dire needs of a point guard. But they just got They just got old boy from Mark Hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying that was the Mark Hill, folks. I swear to god, I actually like what. I think he nice and he should have been in the league his whole entire year. Like I don't even know how he wasn't or whatever that happened, but he deserved to be in the NBA. He been hooping in fact, so I'm glad he got a chance. He's probably gonna be the starting guard in Sacramento. They need him. But yeah, it's young. I ain't Mark folks. That ain't the long term fifty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the guy they was praying for. I think if they could get trad young and they would be hypeer. I would rather be in Atlanta than Sacramento. I think Atlanta roster is just as talented. No, not really, but I think it's a better fit than Sacramento.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be hard getting up shots from lak mong De mar Das and Zach Lavigne.
Speaker 4: That's that's too much.
Speaker 3: That front three, that's wicked. Yeah, it's like the only team I could see. I could even think about trading for them. We said Orlando, But I mean they feel confident their guards. I mean they got ja Ruggs was sitting to Orlando. They got Jaen Srugs on the Max deal. I ain't mad at Jaylen Srugs on the Max deal. That means they confident he can go to Miami.
Speaker 1: He could go to Miami.
Speaker 4: M hm, you can go play in Miami.
Speaker 1: But then you're happy give up a lot to get him though, you know, Pat ain't on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can go to miam but you ain't get You're gonna get a Tyler Hero.
Speaker 5: Tyler Hero b be all right, they ain't trying tall hero want so he'll fit will.
Speaker 1: In Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hell catching shisties. Yeah, he defineicult to play on that roster.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, but do it really do anything really changed?
Speaker 5: And with the.
Speaker 1: Conversation going on with Miami right now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to be a part of that right now, especially the man Atlanta, do what you want.
Speaker 1: I ain't about to go be something.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna ride it out. Hey, listen to me, Trey, just ride it out in Atlanta. Bro, they gonna find somebody hold it down. We should have got be out.
Speaker 4: Of Jayleen Johnson is promising too.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's a different situation if we would have had be out Jayleen Johnson.
Speaker 2: Especially for that price somewhat affordable. I ain't flinching at forty million, but it's crazy the other situations. But we shall stay tuned in a good win for the next session.
Speaker 3: Try for somebody though, thinks so off season, Yeah, we don't get somebody for sure.
Speaker 1: Man, who's scoring big at ANBA this season?
Speaker 2: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action at Draft Kings Sports Book, an official sports betting part of the NBA Player Props, money Lines, you name it, DraftKings got it all. New customers, Now it's your chance to get on all the hoops action. New customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus best istily take us to the rector of Draft Kings sportsbook where every point counts. Download the apps today. Use Cold Club five twenty, Yes, that's Cold Club five to twenty for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars bonus bets with just five bucks all the own DraftKings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 6: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and why or text hope and y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven to seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent eligibility varies by jurisdiction. Voiding on herry O. Bonus pets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after Richu wins.
Speaker 2: Four.
Speaker 6: Additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG, dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 2: Jazz, The Care of the Lakers Yesterday one thirty one to one nineteen Loyd marked with crazy Yesterday yesterday. Excuse me, thirty two ball, you say, George had twenty ten and seven. Clarkson had twenty one and nine, Brin had eighteen to seven, Luca had sixteen to four.
Speaker 1: This is a concern the loss for the Lakers.
Speaker 4: Man, it's just not enough.
Speaker 1: I don't like the Lakers.
Speaker 2: I told you that Michael See from the Super Chest said jazz belt to ask Electric yesterday. Y'all think they said again, y'all think their potential. What's the potential for the remainder of the season. Lucid to the Jazz is definitely a choice, but I don't know many. They both showing out to say, like bron gonna be Bron. So he eventually he about to just start taking over and like all right, Lulu, but down dude looking no good to be sitting in the corner like Luca.
Speaker 3: Not a sit in the corner type of kid, you know what I mean. He need to rock, He need to make everything happen as kind of player he is. So it just ain't I don't think they just compliment each other very well.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Brownie though man.
Speaker 3: Brownie came in and hoop man. He scored more points. To Paul George, he looked like the NBA player last night is a fact, and that's hilearrics that you said that yesterday he did to George yesterday. Man, what Paul George Paul George Sollow cup in PG Square Interday he played probably like thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't you worry, he's the prime. Can't forget what someone.
Speaker 3: He don't give a fuck. I mean, I don't care. I'm getting better. I ain't said that. I ain't set the N word yet.
Speaker 1: There we go, black history mouth, keep the trigger live back and.
Speaker 3: They want I will not say the N word ever getting on this podcast.
Speaker 1: If I do some money, fuck it. I'm getting better.
Speaker 5: Say I'm a ride for my motherfucking niggas.
Speaker 3: That's why we we can't never get nothing done.
Speaker 1: Man, just ignorant, dange to the guy you pulled it up? He did not right here, b Richard Obie bro Oh never I thought you was doing Scott said, trying to kill you never know what you mark walking around all that.
Speaker 5: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: He was dead.
Speaker 4: Don't fuck up my wrestling plug.
Speaker 3: Respect, man, that's the hell of a loss shape for like was trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: But the drazz they're not actually trying to wing.
Speaker 3: In so Yeah, I just don't like the I know they both dominant players, they both at any time can take over games, but it's the way they play like it was different with Kyrie and Lebron, or d Wade and Lebron, they were two different kind of players. These dudes are basically the same players want to come to offense. Obviously, Lebron way more athletic and defensively he was way better. But they dominate the ball like Kyrie was off the ball scorer you can catch and shoot, you swing to him, he attack get a bucket. Bron basically play point guard Kyrie with the two guard. Same thing with d Wet. It's right here, they're the same player, true, Are you right?
Speaker 1: Bro? It's just I don't know if that's a I don't know if that matches for sure. Man, We'll say to the men, we're gonna put too much in the loss, but definitely a loss of today. But just watching it though ugly.
Speaker 3: Take turns like and then also reasons broke his hell.
Speaker 4: So that's smart enough to figure it out, though. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get great basketball, but I don't think we're gonna see the dominant Luca like the forty two's and fifteens bro eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's on the way.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying when Lebron sit out, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't know, Bro, I think Lebron might have just.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying Lebron can't.
Speaker 3: But when have you ever seen Lebron ads, It's always been somebody adjusting to Lebron.
Speaker 5: That's that's true, and you're not wrong. I just feel like, like Luca Many and Lebron is gonna take more of a back seat. Man, come in here and get yourself as comfortable as possible. What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Justin for Lebron was always all right, I'm just gonna go to point guard. Bro Right, he made a d K.
Speaker 4: Kevin Love adjust a lot of people.
Speaker 3: But Lebron and Justin was like, I'm just gonna turn to the point guard, Like I don't got to be the score.
Speaker 1: Like I used to play with my Williams. He was a PG.
Speaker 3: I was a two three what everyone called me. I was getting buckets. I did what I did when I got a superstar with me Kyrie point guard, all right, he can score better than me. I'm just gonna make me. I'm turned to the point guard a d he needs the ball. You know what, I'm an average twelve sist, ten assist. Wherever it is, I'm turning to the point guard.
Speaker 4: So Lucas got to move to the three or two?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And have you ever seen Luca play the two?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He went play off the ball. When with Kyrie sometimes they go back and forth. They went back and forth.
Speaker 2: Bro, it wasn't always two guard at heart, but it's sometimes, Nigga.
Speaker 5: Look, I mean Kyrie had that in his hand too. Yeah, went off the ball.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously everybody gonna play with you don't got the ball entirely the whole game, like you're gonna have player.
Speaker 1: But we knew Luca. What's the point though, No.
Speaker 5: You're right, Bro, I'm just saying I feel like Lebron at a point to me, I don't know, I just feel like Lebron at the point, like, Man, I just want you here while I'm here, Bro, be as comfortable as you can, so as as successful as possible.
Speaker 1: I'm with that until they start losing. I'm gonna say, how long does that that work?
Speaker 5: Ron?
Speaker 3: It's the expression that with that, he'd be like, all right, all right, nigga, it.
Speaker 5: Ain't working okay for sure, we just got to see. Yeah, I'm excited to see what that's gonna be. All right. I'm not mad at that take though, because you're right one hundred percent. I just Nigga's so old there, Bro, I don't think his ego really in this ship on more. He got his son out there getting minutes, Bro.
Speaker 1: Career high for Bernie last night baby eight last nine, eight minutes.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: That's a good game, a bucket Bro for sure.
Speaker 5: Bro. Forty eight.
Speaker 2: Everybody played for TIMS could have got thirty ball. Yeah, tray party to the next Let's go some more games. Yesterday before Rockers came back, got the D from the Suns one nineteen to one eleven. Even though KD had thirty seven to nine, didn't matter anyway. Tarry Easton was crazy yesterday twenty five and nine. Jayla Green hooped out as well with twenty two and tops in twin he had a trippy dub eighteen ten and eleven.
Speaker 1: Man star, Yes, he's a star. Bro. When he get that jumper man, it's wicked.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But Tarry Easton another good wing.
Speaker 5: That guy.
Speaker 3: I told you the name of the game of having talented wings, and that's what the Rockets got Jaylen Green, Thompson, Tarry's and even came with more. They just got a bunch of talented wings, young wings.
Speaker 1: What's my guy? That was out Jabari Smith good young wings.
Speaker 2: I got the perfect coach for that, saying yep, they do make going crazy down.
Speaker 3: There for sure, Steph Curtin. Yeah, man, that's a fact. So like they did Mark Jackson, Mark Jackson built the team up. Steve Kirk came in, let him to a chip. Same thing that happened in Boston.
Speaker 2: And to messed up with by Mark Jackson is here really get to get his look back now he may bounce back with no team, got them flourishing. Nobody expect the rights to be as good as year. He got the young boys hooping for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. Dang man for the Sons, they do that game yesterday. Man, you worried it off?
Speaker 5: Oh I ain't even worry. I ain't. They don't give them. I don't either. We don't give it.
Speaker 1: We don't give it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are the young bloods for sure, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: They don't care. Bro wrote the music.
Speaker 5: Trying to build his rings up. Bro on that on that.
Speaker 4: Scoring list, Bros it's supper with for this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, like you said, the Vibes are bad. Three games losing straight, they falling out of playing. Yeah, man, did they pass? Did he pass LEAs Evan last night? Well give it damn Well, I don't matter. So yeah, he so had thirty he was straight. But man, it got wicked.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: KD deserves to go play with a team. That team just not made for KD.
Speaker 1: It's not he needs some like he No, it ain't. That ain't his team. It don't even look right. It looks crazy.
Speaker 3: Like when I see him in the Sun's jersey, I'll be yea past straight him last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's wicked. And Devin Booker obviously gonna be there. They may stay. Brad Bial you got to move off from him, figureut where he want to go and free KD.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, that's just wicked.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I might thought this was going totally different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never liked the team from the beginning. I think Brad Bill and Devin Booker being on the same thing.
Speaker 2: With them, we thought, you know what I'm saying, book and maybe make a difference. Like you said, he do more or less, And this team definitely got less.
Speaker 1: He got too much well on paper, Yeah, Bo bolls their team shots yesterday.
Speaker 3: We don't give it. Yes, different type of vibe, man, But Bo Bo been playing well those and he got some minutes.
Speaker 2: He's been contributed for sure. But you know that was something of how mey. He says they need to have the team. They wouldn't eve think about playing him, which is crazy, but yeah, that's us team, man, give us some shots of the rocketsman, come back at that dub yesterday. They said there too long yesterday another crazy game. Nuggets took care of business yesterday. It gets the Blazers one thirty two to one twenty one. Jamal Murray were crazy with a fifty five piece yesterday. Bro, he looked like he was in the bubble again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People forget that he is a max player.
Speaker 5: That's why they're scary, bro. Yeah, because he's still capable of doing shit like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In the series, brother, Jamal Murray gonna have three games where he goes crazy and I'm.
Speaker 4: Scared of Thanno. But I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: You don't want to smoke with them.
Speaker 4: I don't want to smoke with them, bro. Yeah he too, He too capable.
Speaker 3: Bro, oh yeah sure, max player, Yeah, most definitely, Yeah, max player for a reason.
Speaker 2: Let's go say shots he shot yesterday, get that fifty five thirty six?
Speaker 5: You see how he deserved it?
Speaker 4: Fuck it. How many points did he average this year?
Speaker 1: Twenty one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, only one to six and he's quiet? Why twenty one was quiet? Like, ain't nobody really talking about him?
Speaker 1: He won't be the league seven years? That's crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, bro, he that's a I don't know.
Speaker 3: That is a scary team right there, and it helps you know where Yoak just gets a quiet trip with twenty six fifteen to ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I mean we don't fifty five is.
Speaker 5: We don't even look at that. It's like when Jamal Moore's marriage scored fifty five. Niggas like, oh shit, he is like that him If they go into the playoffs and he able to give him thirty in nighte bro, they damn it can beat anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot of people are saying.
Speaker 2: They're just like, I mean, regarss of sentence, you got to beat that nugget sem four times, Bro, being your four times is tough.
Speaker 3: They low key might be the favorites in the West. I know, Okay, see it's playing at a high level. But they proven champions already, and you gotta, you really do, gotta.
Speaker 1: Beat the Nuggets to get through out the West.
Speaker 3: I know the Dallas Mavers went to the CHIP last year, but they lost.
Speaker 1: They all they all messed up right now.
Speaker 3: They got a little good a d trade, all that stuff going on. Injuries, he's Washington out now, gafferd.
Speaker 4: Lively, Timberwolves, Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna x him out the playoff verst right now. Like as far as the championship, it's really the Nuggets, okay, see m hmm okay, See.
Speaker 1: They haven't been there. Den has been there.
Speaker 3: And when you see Jamal Murray wake up and have the moments like this, I think he was hurting out of shape last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Him having moments like this let you know like it was a scary team.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm rolling, bro. I agree with that.
Speaker 2: It's a very dangerous thing. You want to sleep it. What's in the super Chat? Did you puss up there? Okay, my bad? Yeah, Jamal Murray. They said never been an All Star, but it don't matter because you got a ring.
Speaker 1: He got a mexical I take that every day. Nobody or swam.
Speaker 3: I switched careers in the heartbeatout say damn, I said, he was straight, all right, you.
Speaker 1: Don't give it. We're gonna give it, y'all.
Speaker 4: Fried, I say, damn. Well, yeah, I think it's tough for here.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: It's more games that happened yesterday Spis they won sixteen to one O three. Fox had twenty three and five when we had seventeen to thirteen. JT went crazy thirty two, fourteen to seven for Ziggas had twenty nine and six. He was hooping yesterday. Man easy these days office for Celtics. Man must have really hard on there as well.
Speaker 3: That's a tough that's a tough game for a new team.
Speaker 1: Basically, Yeah, yeah, that's no thing that we talked about me. They're not number one in the East, but we know the roads go through Boston.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Jason Titum. Bill hooked out yesterday, work out there on that three point one.
Speaker 2: He had a bad, bad month. He bouncing back this month. Yeah, most definitely. We're talking about the Altar break. They definitely a teams and rest man, they're gonna come back killing shit.
Speaker 3: That boy hit two points and thirty seven minutes all my life. Hey, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Now we go.
Speaker 1: I can't wait till we talked about that game for sure. Bad we go straight there.
Speaker 2: Uh the next to seventy six is one hundred and ninety six seventy six day yesterday, Kelly bro hooped out.
Speaker 1: He had thirty Q.
Speaker 2: He had thirty but PG had two points in thirty seven minutes yesterday?
Speaker 1: Man, what y'all thinking that? Y'all think he just done with basketball?
Speaker 5: He made a bad off season decision. He made it. It's good because he got paid or whatever. Bro, that is not the vibes, Bro, it's not the vibes over there, Bro, No way PG scoring two points in thirty seven minutes.
Speaker 1: Bro, only seven shot at TIMPs yesterday?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bro, you're not even trying.
Speaker 2: Can we go back to that grad? I want to see who all like the shot shot charts yesterday? No, just go yeah, shout out to d LO. Goddamn it. Only two five and four on the dog.
Speaker 1: As hopd out.
Speaker 2: Kelly bro had sixteen shot attempts quick Grim said eighteen.
Speaker 1: Justin Everards had thirteen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, PG playing that many minutes and getting seven shots, It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Ain't no love in Philly.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't think saying he didn't play yesterday. I'm not saying that the guys don't respect him. I'm saying maybe they like don't look at him like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I know exactly what you're saying, like to go to guys. Yeah, Bro, you just one of us.
Speaker 5: That's what I said. When one of the players down, ship step up, that's all I should try, you queen. I mean, like Kelly bro all them Bro. Eric Gordon is supposed to be getting you know, seven shots. You're supposed to be the star. But the team bro reach wasn't there.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I think PG probably like should I sign this deal? He probably on his jeft shit, fucking y'all kill young fella just.
Speaker 5: When when he ain't playing, you can't you kill Noah.
Speaker 3: I think he like, I'm a little I'm a little five ship We asked, We asked anyway. I mean, I ain't like for really probably like I ain't tripping like I'm gonna do these next three years and I'm done with the game.
Speaker 5: To me, Paul George NBA career stamp if he retired today, I'm not mad at it. He Andrew Luck this motherfucker if you want to. But I'm just saying, if you're out there, bro, I think they want you to be aggressive.
Speaker 1: Of course, that's all Philly fans pissed.
Speaker 5: I'm just thinking, if you're a Philly fan, I feel you, bro. I don't like that at all. But they got they gotta get out. They gotta get him out of there. It ain't it ain't a good fit for him. Philly is now Paul George.
Speaker 3: C Like I know he was a blue collar player with the Pacers, but we we like love our team here, like fans love him, like walk down the street, Paul George. Just because he's on the Pacers, He's gonna get love. Like have bad games, he get better. Yeah he had a bad night. That ain't Philly. Philly dark. They ain't going for that ship at all, Like that wouldn't be yesterday.
Speaker 1: We didn't take that three. They was high.
Speaker 5: But that got comfortable to me. And beat is one embiads like little Cuz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got to be up there to.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't Paul George don't got them same vibes, bro.
Speaker 1: They hated Tobias. He is there for nine years. They had him every year.
Speaker 5: They hated him every year.
Speaker 3: So the think my favorite play, they cried, I let I think Tobias Aria's coach and he's helping Detroit out a lot.
Speaker 1: But Paul George won for seven whatever.
Speaker 3: He was Bro, that would never around breaking bog around breaking your house.
Speaker 5: And that's what I was like, Yeah, Bro, at the beginning of the year, I'm like, Bro, if you're gonna be out there, broke, I get y'all said he wanted to be like the backup guy to Tyree's and he just want to come there and just hoop. Bro. But then when everybody gone, Bro, that's what we brought you here for. Bro, play like god damn.
Speaker 1: Fourteen percent in the field one shot made?
Speaker 4: Who what you shooting bad?
Speaker 1: But I know you gaverage sixteen.
Speaker 5: I know you better than seven shots a game, seven attempts. You could had a horrible night, bro.
Speaker 1: You could have shot you supposed shoot twenty shots. You could have went for twenty two.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, Bro, I'm cool, you're having a bad night. That's the NBA player sho ain't one hundred percent I get that, but then one for seven. You know, something ain't right.
Speaker 1: Bro, You're supposed to get twenty at times. Dang Man, give Weston for seventy six ers. Yeah YEAHLL bring those.
Speaker 2: The fact that Bernie scored more points him as petty by the way, but it's hilarious too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That was, you know, shot out of Twitter today. Hen talk about the summer show. I got y'all.
Speaker 1: Shouts Philly man that just got a Super Bowl. Got'll be all right? Uh?
Speaker 2: The magister carried to Horner yesterday one on two to eighty six and Caroll were crazy with twenty four to eight.
Speaker 1: Miles had nineteen to eight. Not much talk about.
Speaker 2: Their simple situation, Like you said, man, Delo hooped out yesterday for the nest Man twenty two piece. Got that, dub I don't know why they're trying to win. A shout to d Lo hop Man, we love to see it. Patients beat the wides yesterday at the OT one thirty four to one. Thirty nasty, nasty game. Shout out to the pool party. JPG went crazy. He had forty two yesterday, Mather had twenty eight and oh we had thirty one and ten.
Speaker 1: Taking wizards to overtime.
Speaker 4: We too, Like Rashid Wallace last name, I ain't never hoop like that.
Speaker 1: He had get back.
Speaker 2: He was getting some hell after that next game, boy, Josh Hart was giving him work. They made a highlight tape of him getting like killed in Duncker Spot. So he responded, let us see it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh, we need a motherfucker mixtape. After that Wizard's game.
Speaker 1: I'll be dying. We're crazy yesterday, his highlights game.
Speaker 5: Why he was firing boy is his thing, Bro, Respect.
Speaker 1: And listen, man. That's also tough on Rick yesterday, man, because look what happens with Ben.
Speaker 4: We're always tough on Rick. We spoke about that yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he deserves less. But Benny mather Hoop got you the second half of twenty six, Bro. Yeah, when he plays, he kills Bro. It's been the ball. The Pistons beat the Bulls yesterday, Belt to add situation again one twenty eight to one. Ten k hooped out man with twenty nine and seventh. Get well soon for the Bulls.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: They're just going through a lot right now. For Shure. Yeah, Bucks beat the t Wolves yesterday.
Speaker 2: Man with no Damian Lillard kuz hoop out nineteen or thirteen and had twenty eight and seven.
Speaker 1: Oh be here and what's up man? So we're not a vibe either, he said, y'all not a Bob either.
Speaker 4: No, we're not a vibe either.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: On super Chat, Brady Team said, Jeff, can you call Brooke and Bobby tell him if it's time to hoop? After all, I break Kools, look at the second bits make we had the whole year it is hm.
Speaker 3: I love Bobby, I love Brooke. They're both cool dudes. Bobby, Bobby is nice, but Koos is a different kind of athlete.
Speaker 1: He a wing bro.
Speaker 3: He really can play the three for the athletic, fast, get up and down, super versatile Bobby, it's not really the athletic. He's more of a back to the basket, can make a corner three. But he's a poster player. I saw post up player. He not fast at all, so he don't run the lane like Cools or he can. He ain't as dynamic as Cool. So what y'all seeing is a baby version of Joannis right now, because and when I say baby, I mean baby infant. He he just got the capability to do things Johnny can do like push the ball on the break, get rebounds, hit a three. Occasionally they're just random ship that a lot of the other guys when that team can't do. That's why you'll excited about him right now. But when get back, that shit did back the recularly schedule pro good ritten.
Speaker 2: Yeahs already taking up. Yeah, we ain't gonna do none of this when I get back. But getting get the dub though, Yeah, man, losing without both of them playing this crazy man. I know he did his name, man, but what they gotta do.
Speaker 5: Manu rebuild, discombobulate, reconstruct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gotta move Julius Randall and play rob billing him, like, just go forward with the young boy, like go to the minutes.
Speaker 1: Last night they stats. I just want to get right there. So you look at like him playing twelve minutes one for five, give him a chance getting to kill two for six and they were talking about thir three times. Just straight. I ain't made that. Fuck it, make it bigger. I can't see bro.
Speaker 3: Rudy hooked out yesterday on the lost side. Just don't what's he did ten for fourteen. Rudy had a good game, no real talk about it. Be here, I ain't talking about ship. They just gotta they gotta move on from Julius Random most definitely. Then they gotta move on from like I like Nickile, Alexander and all of them. But you just gotta damn play the young guys, Rob Dylan, him, Terrence like he played twenty minutes four or seven.
Speaker 1: But that should just be a norm now, yeah about they gotta start over. I let cat go.
Speaker 4: Joe Ingles ain't giving them ship.
Speaker 1: That let cat go.
Speaker 3: That was just it's kind of just rebuild. Like I like Jay McDaniel. I gave him a lot of money, but.
Speaker 5: Some new players, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, but like he Max deal averaging the love. I get it here a defender, but that's crazy that Joe Egles more and PG yesterday too. But I think you can get a defender for way less if that makes sense.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 1: I think Dylan Brooks is the same player as Jamie Daniels.
Speaker 3: Better and he on a four year eighty j McDaniels on like a fire year one seventy somethings.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is the right time, right math baby, now.
Speaker 2: I fuck with it. I mean, get paid, young fellow. But let's see deling Brooks that contract. Yeah, Dylan Brooks, that's pleased him.
Speaker 5: Mind, Dylan Brooks would just be more impactful than him on that team and he'll fit better. Yeah, a turn to that's what a need, right, more aggressive people. Because Rudy ain't ship. He cons Bro.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Bro and Dylan ain't top three options offensively on the team and he's still getting thirteen need a doll.
Speaker 1: And I ain't even think about the points. I'm just the way they play.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that as far as the money aspect, and I think Jamie Damons is a nice young player, and I think you probably got more ability. Yeah, he gets to show it because you know, ad tak it. I mean a you get take a lot of shots.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still thirty one, but yeah fire thirty one. He got twenty six ain't bad.
Speaker 5: It ain't.
Speaker 1: It's a good number. But I'm just saying, like I think he making twenty a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're doing all yeah, yeah, twenty one. Yeah, it's good for him and this is a year lesson to deal too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I think you could have being a beaming in the league got him that eighty for.
Speaker 3: Sure, and we was niggas thought the excuse me people said they was wild and when he uh got that deal, that's what I'm saying, like he was like I gave.
Speaker 1: Him twenty one.
Speaker 2: Man, they was tripping because it it's low key missing. No, they immediately missed him immediately.
Speaker 1: I no more though, no more.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying initially that was a that was a big hit bro to the.
Speaker 4: Squad for sure.
Speaker 2: Man Keen six Herd of Pelicans just day one, nineteen to one eleven bros And had twenty four exactly be hooped out with twenty three shot to Freaky's's. I hooed out, yes, Dad with thirty three nine to seven us just the kings man. Yeah, they still trying to get these dubs. I don't know what they're playing for it, but they get a dub man know they got a chance to make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Most effident tomorrow want to win. He ain't one of them.
Speaker 1: Player, he ain't taking He's gonna hoop bro.
Speaker 5: Want to win. He a competitor. So yeah, we just they don't make the playoffs. He I mean, I ain't say cool with it, but at least he's gonna say I should I tried.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tried our best player in the middle season. Bro. It ain't my fault for sure.
Speaker 2: Thunder took care of Yesterday won fifteen to one on one Bam hooped out. He had twenty seven to fifteen s ga got it done, thirty two and nine.
Speaker 1: Most consistent scorer.
Speaker 5: Everything just way better.
Speaker 1: He's gonna get thirty row every time. He's the most consistent scorer everything. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: He was more consistent than like the best scores. He gets thirty every night and then we but he never have like outlandish like sixty points. Yeah, that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: He just get thirty every night. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: When you said that, I wouldn't look it up. No, he don't ever get throws, but he always gets to that threshold.
Speaker 1: Borrow. Yeah, I got thirty three, all right. Yeah, I'm gonna get thirty regards. He got fifty twice in his career. Mm hm. And you average thirty back to back years. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's different man, for sure. At Last, certainly Last Clippers. The categories is Yesterday one, fourteen back, while yes, sir, yes Day twenty five and five.
Speaker 1: That's a clip. Dogs, I guess that's your team.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he left the Wolves for the Clippers. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Alright, baby, all right, I don't know what you over.
Speaker 1: There, your boy yesterday, move a team.
Speaker 5: You know that's light.
Speaker 4: I heard that little little jab he shot to. I'm gonna take that one on chain. Cool.
Speaker 5: But you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: We just we're just a better team with our star player.
Speaker 1: Man, that's all we're talking about. The Wolves, Clippers, we're.
Speaker 4: Talking about we don't know Bucks Pacers.
Speaker 1: Keep going magic.
Speaker 2: After that BCBD clip up, they said they said he definitely hooped like a h Charlotte winner right now and openly.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they posted that I had. I was trash. Literally, I was airball, I talk. I said, he got to make it look good.
Speaker 1: Boy, that was my first time hooping in like two or three months. Said he was barely moving out there. I was having nor man. Yeah, please don't respect. Let's move on.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry this week, see how I feel about I had to break them in, bro, just leave it on, saying James Harden new shoe feel good.
Speaker 1: I just had to break it in. So once I broke him in, I was moved like the first Clipsy Show.
Speaker 3: It's like when I first got on the court and I'm like walking to layups and stuff, I'm like, wow, are you supposed to like we just started the fights moving.
Speaker 1: We're all forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, niggas don't play no defensive number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all forty.
Speaker 3: But when I started hitting threes and stuff, that's when, Okay, the games had won a little bit longer for sure.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the three three point contests this weekend, I'm gonna see who I got as the winner got.
Speaker 1: Jaylen Bruston k cunning him.
Speaker 2: There's Garland Tile the Hero, Buddy Heill, Cam Johnson, Dame Lillard, Norman Pa.
Speaker 1: Who y'all got?
Speaker 4: I got a Tyler Hero?
Speaker 1: Okay, Damian Lillard.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say I was gonna go Dame as well, but just for cisting giggles, I'm gonna go n PZ Man.
Speaker 5: That'll be good.
Speaker 1: But he'll fuck around on that ship he would. Yeah, I ain't gonna go get Dame. No day.
Speaker 2: Killing the three four contests that'd be interested was one of the best events for the weekend, and last was certainly allowed. At least the dunk contests back McClung, the Boy from the boys, Matthias Stefan, Castle are Jackson Junior.
Speaker 1: Whoy'all got give it? Damn, give it, damn. I'm go with your Castle, man. I hope we get it.
Speaker 3: Madon Clung went again, I'm gonna go with Jackson Junrs just cause I don't know. I ain't ever seen I've seen Castle dunk everybody else, I ain't never seen dump. What's out, mate, mcclun, How directed you doing? Like I remember he was crazy bouncing high school? Oh yeah, even at Georgetown that nigga went to you coon, but we didn't. All right, mcclun played at George. He's talking about Andrew. We've seen Matt mcclaun dunk though. You want to dunk contest a couple of times. Yes, there's no option.
Speaker 1: What's upon the time? Man?
Speaker 5: You didn't mention him at first?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 3: I said, we ain't seen everybody. I ain't never seen him beside high school. You said, dug in at Georgetown. That's crazy, one of the dumb contests. Back to back of your Sorry, bro, my bad. We speak excited for this event.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Nobody give it down no more. It's crazy, man. I think I'm enter.
Speaker 5: What is that Saturday night?
Speaker 4: They still do the skills challenge? Okay, you don't know who in that one?
Speaker 2: Well, I figured I didn't care about the dug or three point contest. I was'nna bring up skills challenge, my bad?
Speaker 5: Like what we're already talking about the bullshit?
Speaker 1: A normal skills challenge? Uh? Is it pairs again?
Speaker 2: Team Calves is Donin, Mischling, Mobley, Young, Zachary, Alex sorry both from that's one two C three and win B. That's all right, that's when at least Draymond and Moses Moody. I listen, I know they have this movie, all.
Speaker 4: Right, Draymond them just security for the event they got.
Speaker 2: They always include the home team. But boy, I would love some top off here and not trying to do this and probably asked Stephan.
Speaker 4: He was like, hell no, I thought dread over security.
Speaker 1: Damn there in this situation?
Speaker 5: Well they are they doing? Wait? Why are them two in it? This is a skills show Roe brother, al right, respect.
Speaker 1: That's why I need to bring it up. Bring it back with TV the skills showers.
Speaker 4: Man, you got donand Midchell, Evan mode, then you got Draymond and move.
Speaker 3: Dog Draymond about the aspect, break that crowd around, win all this whole draft making for this beer. Please I could have.
Speaker 4: I hope to God, I'll run to Draymond Green.
Speaker 5: That's it. We go, Please make that happen somethboy.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, we're gonna slide on on the homie for show man VERI five buckets. Who's getting to yesterday?
Speaker 5: Be here, Jamal murray Man, fifty five people slept on you. Man, it's that's that's unreal, bro, that's crazy man five. It is tough man, such and loves.
Speaker 1: And all head KD went crazy yesterday thirty seven or.
Speaker 3: Nine nothing that at the office. Man, I thought they lost to who you got. I'm gonna get my verified bucket to. I'm gonna go with Cat forty four team rebounds, another dominant performance on him. Second team out NBA. Probably Jordan Poole hoop too, but for sure he put far the Wizards so forty two piece.
Speaker 1: Man like our score.
Speaker 2: Yeah but shit he hooping shout out the pool party. I ain't never had forty, so respect Cat had forty and back to back nights. Bro got show some respect to that as well.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: All right, man, you will soon be here. Who need to start that weekend off some encouragement.
Speaker 4: Probably Alex lamb Man market in cardy.
Speaker 1: That's what you get for denying the prices of going to liakers Man when you get you walked on and you do it three sixty.
Speaker 5: Why don't white cryme?
Speaker 1: Who happy?
Speaker 2: Black history mouth? Hey little baby boom might get well soon. Man go to Josh Green beating the hell up like that's making mister Day. Shout to call Anthony. Wow, that's a little fight, baby Rondo, shout to call Anthony. Man get some minutes. Definitely deserving for shure. See who you got who someone? This couple on it for you?
Speaker 1: Somebody give will someone what's the name? Y' yah missing? Yeah, valanc on this man get will soon? My boy, you dunk that quick though he's always on our thing.
Speaker 3: Vals I sort of got vala tune is like one of the easier big man's to dunk on though.
Speaker 1: Like look at he's a magnet. Yeah, like you can't. He can't really jump.
Speaker 4: He just he can't.
Speaker 2: Based on a he dunk the hell out at the ball. So man last, certain our last. Paul George two minutes starts some minutes. It's just a rest gonna say him.
Speaker 1: But I was like, damn, people gonna start thinking I'm hating. I'm just I know what he's doing.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: He said enough yeah show man, he done with that. All right, be here you got something for some people. Man, last time, win some money for All Straw Weekend. They're trying to get that flight. Yah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: In Valentine's Day, uh Ae thirty, he killing tonight, okay, Shaye twenty five, Sally Hero twenty five, Bam fifteen, Jimmy Butler twenty, Norman Pal twenty five, the mart Roe's in twenty two fifty.
Speaker 4: When you were grant the five K.
Speaker 2: To day, okay to fifty for five K, get you some money for All Star Weekend. We're gonna go straight to the super chat with it. Shout to say Black said, shots the tig and the cash and who my cousin Todd Walker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember young Ty came our sophomore year, seven foot athlete shot blocker.
Speaker 5: It was cool.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Man shouts at David dnkas Bay and the super Chest says Tig, what's their two K bill?
Speaker 1: What's my two K bill? What's your two k?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: My best Bill probably shot block and wing. Okay, yeah, he cold. I had thirty six last night. Scry Malcolm again one on the game.
Speaker 3: He was doing something else. I carry who was on my team, Keenan, him and Bucket. I carried down. We lost cause Keenan, they ain't dunked the ball in the fast bird.
Speaker 1: They've been saying the est. They said, we're here for your teammates.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: They said, hey, we need.
Speaker 3: Follow us on twit. Yeah, y'all gonna see, y'all gonna hear out. Y'all gonna see what be going on. We're a good team. But last night we just had you know, Keenan said, a dude had ninety seven perimeter. I said, all right, man, it should be like that. You casting to the squad.
Speaker 2: H two g Randy said the Spurs got the Hawks first round picked this year, which I think about Cooper flag next to winby.
Speaker 1: IFNBA do that, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: That we're not getting a number one pick back to back here, So don't worry about it. Yeah, that would be crazy, but that would be crazy. That's a hell of a team for show. Yeah, ab ain't going for that.
Speaker 1: They got to me dollar question.
Speaker 2: It's crazy yeah, hitting me your name crazy with two dollars, Doctor marsay, make it twenty next time. What's the story with you and Gilly? I can't give you that for two dollars. Shout out to the podcast man. We got one dropping today at tween Easter. We'll go through all that situation, but hopefully run to Gilly. We should run to them all straight weekend. You know what I'm saying. Get it all settled. Jalen Turner said, y'all think the rookie my Bulls is better than Cooper Flag. We talked about that yesterday. Nah, I ain't gonna saw though, but cool. I don't think he Cooper.
Speaker 3: I don't think he better than Cooper Flag, but he got potential to be a really good player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cooper Hooper right now being able.
Speaker 3: To be averaging twenty as a freshman at Duke and the most in all the categories down there on the team, that's.
Speaker 1: Rare, very rare. Most definitely he's very different. Listen.
Speaker 2: Like we said, man, we are insane. Friend this weekend, pull up, We're around man. We appreciate y'all. We will see y'all next week. Be safe out here.
Speaker 1: By twenty in the morning, the volume