Speaker 1: Are you leaving?
Speaker 2: I you wanna way back home?
Speaker 3: Either way, we want to be there.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter how much baggage you claim, and give us time and a terminal and gay, we want to send you off inside. We wanna welcome you back home. Tell us all about ity scared?
Speaker 1: He was it fine?
Speaker 3: Malborn?
Speaker 4: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride? Do you need to ride?
Speaker 4: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 5: Do your need need to ride?
Speaker 4: To ride with Karen and Chris? Welcome to Do you need a ride? This is Chris Fairbanks.
Speaker 1: And this is Karen Kilgarrett.
Speaker 4: Hello, my friend Karen. How are you doing? Chris?
Speaker 1: I'm good. It looks like you're back home from Montana.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 6: I came back on a plane. I decided to use an airplane, a commercial airline, smart private, you know.
Speaker 4: How I good? That would be never flown private and on the plane.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend it.
Speaker 4: It's very I mean one day right, yeah, this dream.
Speaker 6: These Australian men sat next to me and they I didn't learn my lesson. I try not to do this or tell people what I do. But they were listening to my favorite murder on his phone. No yeah, and I had to right when they sat down.
Speaker 4: It was on his phone and he was listening and I was like.
Speaker 6: I have a podcast with her with Karen, and I'm like, what have I done? And he said, oh, I want to listen to it, and he listened to it while I sat next to him, and I just pretended to be asleep. But I didn't hear him chuckle very much, so I didn't I didn't reach r E M.
Speaker 1: Was it because you were so worried about it?
Speaker 6: And that's when I pretended to wake up. An hour later, his friend was like, did you hear him chuckling? And I wanted to be like, no, no, I didn't know what episode.
Speaker 4: Do you listen to?
Speaker 3: Also, chuckles are an insult. We want guffaws. I'm not full on standing belly last.
Speaker 6: At no point did he accidentally slap my nearby knee, which is what I wanted, but I.
Speaker 3: I'm I feel proud that you claimed me that way though. That's really nice of you.
Speaker 4: I was so excited.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's never right next to me where i'm because I always look at other people's phones, their kids.
Speaker 4: I'll read a book.
Speaker 6: I've watched entire movies over someone's shoulders and they look back like, and I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: It's right in front of me. What else am I going to look at?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Better?
Speaker 4: Also, I'm going to play peek boo with your kid.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be I'm in your life now, I'm your new uncle.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They were very nice, and he very much joy. He listened to two episodes, so, oh well.
Speaker 3: That's unless he's the most polite person on the planet. That second episode proves he liked it. Yes, it is, Thank you, Australian Traveler.
Speaker 6: It also proves how long I pretended to be asleep. Two full that's two full hours.
Speaker 1: At least, that's two hours.
Speaker 4: I swear, though I hurt, I could hear his earbuds.
Speaker 6: I swear he was fast forward, and it sounded like our voices were high pitched.
Speaker 4: He was just you know, he'd read a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people put you on like sex two.
Speaker 3: We're just like, okay, I just need the information and the jokes real fast.
Speaker 1: You need to get through this.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Yeah, And he was getting all the jokes, but it sounded like one of the teachers from peanuts.
Speaker 4: But it was our voices. He was indeed listening.
Speaker 1: What if that's what? Were we really sound like? We're just kidding ourselves.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you never know, like some people know they how do we know?
Speaker 4: When I see green?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: How do I know I'm seeing the same color as you. It's the same as with voices.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're all so different and yet we're all exactly the same.
Speaker 6: We're all swirling atoms in a sea of.
Speaker 3: Chaos, including Australians especially there, sir.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, I'm I'm very excited for today's guests. We are given a list to sometimes of potential guests and you and I immediately it was like a jink spy, you a coke.
Speaker 3: We did circles with the pen pressed through the paper. There was an energy about the picking. Yes, there was a thrill that it was even a possibility.
Speaker 4: There was a consistent agreement that we made the right choice. Yeah, that continues.
Speaker 3: There was three checks all the way out to the edge of the paper, so that would be eight inches right by eleven eight inches?
Speaker 4: What I did?
Speaker 6: The check marks became so rapid and lengthy that I had to get a piece of tape and an extra strip of paper to extend it.
Speaker 1: To extend the Yeah, just for all the check marks of agreement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it was at least two and a half pages of green checks.
Speaker 1: I mean, our system is pretty involved.
Speaker 3: It's a system of checks, and it's checks and bellow literal checks.
Speaker 1: This guest, her checks went out to the horizon.
Speaker 6: And it's out to the horizon, which is as far as she's been touring lately.
Speaker 4: And you can see her at.
Speaker 3: Company clubs, at colleges and colleges all over the future.
Speaker 6: In the future, maybe cruise ships, if she could be so lucky, and you could often My favorite thing is to watch her online dancing with her grandmother. Yes, everyone put your hands together for osco o katska wo yayyay.
Speaker 4: Did you like that? Segue into your intro?
Speaker 5: Y'all are pros the checks and checks and checks the margin of the paper. I said, are they talking about me? I had to turn around. I said, is there someone else they're bringing up? Because that is a lot of agreement of one person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so much love here for you. We're just thrilled to have you here.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, and we honestly mean it. We're very happy to have you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this time, we're not lying.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, there's always a you can hear a tone of often like sarcasm or stuff, because we're all comedians and we all want to be funny. But I'm being fucking dead serious. God damn it when I say it's so good to have you, and then.
Speaker 5: I laughed, no, I And but the way you said you talked about my grandmother, like how much how much better would it be if my grandma was here too?
Speaker 6: I you're the only If I were someone that gives the green thumb and the and the and the and the big light, the a thumbs up to a green light in Hollywood, I would give you a development deal. And it would have to there'd be an asterisk where it had to include your real grandmother. And we haven't seen that since the TV show Mama's Family.
Speaker 1: She wasn't real. Grandmother was real, she was clearly not old.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think of all I guess as these used his real parents in his show A Long Time Real. Yeah, my grandma. You know, there's gotta be I do get a lot of people writing me being like, hey, will your grandma do? Like my short film and stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's great.
Speaker 1: Is she interested in anything like that?
Speaker 5: I'm like, short film? Do you hate her like I? I'm you know, it's just like a student short film. There's gonna be no rules, you know. I don't know what they're gonna do with my grandmother and her weak knees.
Speaker 3: Right, No way, she's actually carrying palettes of water people they're working on the short film.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's just like oh you know, yeah, it's you know, deferred or whatever, payment deferred. You know. I've turned into kind of her manager a little bit where I have to sort of like read through the requests.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because those videos are, first of all, hilarious. I think you and I I haven't met you in real life, but we did message in the past, but potentially doing a show that I couldn't do because I was out of town. I think, yeah, but I told you how I really. You know, there are people who want to pull relatives into their stuff because they think it might be whatever.
Speaker 1: It might be.
Speaker 3: Your relationship with your grandmother, the videos that you choose to make and the way she participates is so authentic, and it's so hilarious and satisfying.
Speaker 1: It's just it's just so great. I would imagine people.
Speaker 3: Are trying to really are trying to get her to do other stuff for them because it's so great.
Speaker 1: She does so great with you for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And I think like a big part of this is, like we do it. I don't know if you could tell we're running from trauma when we're just desperately just like shaking our butts, you know, to do a lipa, you know what I mean. It's like we are really happy making the videos and doing the videos. That's why we do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so it's not necessarily like she wasn't trying to be in you know, someone else's in the feature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you can.
Speaker 6: That's what makes those videos so great is she really is enjoying it, like I've there's so many viral videos you watch where people are jumping out scaring their grandma or making them do this cinnamon challenge and.
Speaker 4: They spit out all their teeth elder butts.
Speaker 6: Basically it's gone viral and your grandma just smiles and tries to hold back from laughing as she lightly smacks your ass as you twerk, and it's the best.
Speaker 4: It is crazy.
Speaker 5: I want to hear about the cinnamon challenge, whether you just made it up or not, I want to hear what what is it?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 6: I think it was for als research. I'm just kidding. I don't know why. It is a thing for a while, but it's kind of like like a human cannot drink a gallon of water or a gallon of milk. Sorry, or apparently it is impossible to eat a spoonful of cinnamon.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I've never tried it myself because I've seen the results and it seems actually painful because it goes comes out of people's nostrils, it burns, and you can't swallow a thing of cinnamon.
Speaker 3: So people would make videos and post I think this was an early vine thing, Yes, TikTok, and it was like the cinnamon challenge. Go ahead and stick a tablespoon of cinnamon in your mouth, video the results suffer, and then get some internet cloud.
Speaker 1: Essentially.
Speaker 4: The best one I saw though, this guy.
Speaker 6: They're in like who knows where, but they're in like a mobile home, and he's like yelling at his grammy.
Speaker 4: He's like, Grandma, do you like cinnamon?
Speaker 6: She's like, I fucking love cinnamon, and so she was one hundred percent ready to do this, and she put it in her mouth and then coughed a cloud of brown and her teeth flew through the middle of the cloud. And she was laughing but also kind of in a panic because it disables you, like you can't breathe.
Speaker 1: It's it's not good.
Speaker 6: I'm sure people have died doing it, like on morning radio or something like. It's it shouldn't be done. My point is your grandma with the videos you do, it's nothing like that, because she.
Speaker 5: Did you say morning radio because someone did die on a radio show. Remember that drinking too much water?
Speaker 4: That was awful.
Speaker 5: Oh, justin Bieber tickets for the kids. Like there's kind of bese scientists involved in challenges, honestly if it involves physical stuff.
Speaker 6: Right or the time they I was on the Heavy Metal Radios show and they're like if you if you can come in and the comedian doesn't make you laugh, you get nickelback tickets. It was like, I'm I just in order to not laugh. He just wanted to fight. He's like, I'll just get really mad at the comedians and want to fight them.
Speaker 4: And we're like, this guy's going to kill us. I hate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh my god, that's more manipulative, Like that's that's dangerous for you know your mind. Yeah, you got to protect that.
Speaker 3: They're just removing all the fun out of like a sweepstake situation, and then it's just basically like threatening each other for tickets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whatever happened to get these three questions right?
Speaker 4: Right? Some simple trivia times? Yeah?
Speaker 6: If I learned all the capitals because of situations like this, you're gonna make this guy get angry at me. And then when the show ends we walk next to each other to our cars in the parking lot. Yeah, he's still mad even though he got nickelback tickets.
Speaker 5: No, that's messed up. Yeah, whatever happened to guess this song? You know, guess in song title you'll get Justin Bieber tickets.
Speaker 4: You don't, you know?
Speaker 5: Just I guess people have to get creative. But call me, call me a classic, call me a nostalgia girl, But I for those times again.
Speaker 3: Let's get let's get back there now, Osco, did your grandmother like live with you? Why are you so close with her? Can you just talk about your guys' real relationship a little bit? Because I'm fascinated by it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my grandma raised me and she's always been sort of a She's been a caretaker all her life. She still takes care of my mom, and my mom has schizophrenia, and she raised three kids on her own because her husband passed, you know, when she was twenty eight, and so she's just kind of done so much by herself. And then so when my mom was like, hey, you know mental illness, my grandma was like, look, I've done this before, I got it. So she raised me as well, and yeah, and then it wasn't until like later on, now that I'm like older and I can make money and support you know and stuff, she's been able to relax a little bit. Hence the videos.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: When I when I started like dancing online or you know, playing with social media, she was kind of curious about it. She's the one that was like, hey, like, can I do one with you? And I was like for real, yeah, And so I was like, sure, let's do it. And she had so much fun. I feel like she's finally able to start relaxing a little bit, you know, now that my mom is older and like me and my husband are like, look, we'll take care of mom after you pass, she feels like she can have fun and laugh kind of for the first time in her life. So that that's kind of our relationship. You're getting to see my grandma at her most relaxed like in her life you know online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and love that she is curious about like modern life. That's the thing I love about my dad too. Like my dad he thinks the fact that like iPhones exist is the greatest thing ever. He loves stuff like like he thinks that kind of innovation. He's so interested and invested in like what's happening now, which I think is a really good sign of like it keeps your mind active and it keeps you kind of in you know. I think there's a lot of people that feel like they've fallen behind or slip behind or something and they feel detached from modern life. And so you know, I don't know exactly how old your grandma is, but like a grandma aged lady being like what are you doing is the magical?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think that's so fun because I was thinking about this, like it's like the twenty and thirty year olds that are like phones are bad for you, like or like you know, nostalgic quote unquote for like, remember we just listened to we used to listen to records, and I'm like, you were too, yeah yeah, And they're like, oh, just like social I don't know if I don't know if you know what I'm talking about, but a lot of like young hipsters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, talking about records and cassettes and ordering VHS tapes like this was the good old days.
Speaker 4: It's like my grandma dodged polio.
Speaker 5: Exactly, and meanwhile Grandma is the one being like, what's the WiFi password? Hurry, I need to get online. Yeah, fix my phone now, I need to get back to emailing. You know, like it's so weird that, like, you know, it's it's the opposite. I guess if you have curly hair, you want straight hair. If you won't have straight hair, you want curly hair kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you're young, you want to rebel against the thing you kind of take for granted.
Speaker 1: It's like I saw the.
Speaker 3: Thing where they're like the new thing was people started wearing the earbuds that still had the connectors like that.
Speaker 1: I actually saw an art.
Speaker 3: I was like, this is the hip thing to use now where I was like, I just got these air buds.
Speaker 5: Why what are we talking about, don't you wire is turns into one yes, yes, oh okay, yeah yeah yeah they're back Okay, just to be like.
Speaker 4: So funny, Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Remember the earliest to the mid early two thousands, the more bad on it here on the Classic Rock station.
Speaker 4: This one's from two thousand and five.
Speaker 6: I mentioned this Karen right where I was at a skatepark and a BMX guy had those ear His ear got taken, his outer ear got ripped off by chords. The cord to his earbuds that wrapped around his ear got caught in his spokes, but he calmly was holding his ear. Sorry, this is horrifying to even talk. But if you saw his reaction, he wanted he wanted everyone to feel calm. And I never once did anything while listening to music again, just because the chord, it was, how rapidly it got it got caught and it whatever, it was horrifying.
Speaker 1: So I think it just like removed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's no reason to have a very strong wire connected.
Speaker 5: Rest is what you're saying. You're you're about the pods they.
Speaker 6: Are Yeah, bluetooths saved lives and teeth probably.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've done the thing where I've gotten mine. I use these ones when we record because I don't move. But in the past, when I had them and would walk around being like, look at me and my iPod, modern life, and then you get caught on a like a door handle and get yanked back to you know, was never as bad as getting your whole ear off, but it is a pretty jarring. You know, You're just trying to listen to the eurythmics and relax and then you're like get yanked back like you're in a you're in a bad movie.
Speaker 5: I also really like how you know your your impression of you being a modern woman. Look at me, I'm modern.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 5: A little shoulder shrug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like I was walking in my studio apartment. That's that's how I act modern. Just yes, yeah, use those shoulders as you walk.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean, truth is, we're just real modern people in a modern world. And some people you know, you're in for the past. I just found out the vintage means it could be just from like ten years ago or something.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So clothing for clothing stores, vintage clothing stores like it's it doesn't have to be like stuff from the seventies anymore. So when Chris said, like, yeah, you know early two thousands like that would be in a vintage store. Now does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Do I sound like that? Do I sound like kind of a high surfer? You know?
Speaker 5: The thing is, you know, I'm like, I'm not known for my impression.
Speaker 3: You know, I was like, who's talking right now?
Speaker 6: How is it the Chris's mouth isn't moving in his zoom square.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like you're a little bit like a weightlifter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know. Karen was like, oh, I'm modern and and it was just like the best time on their podcast. That's That's what I'm gonna be doing.
Speaker 4: It is it is the modern future.
Speaker 6: If someone, if if we were to realistically show someone what the future is, it would be just kind of strutting around your apartment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's more modern, let's be realistic. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I get dressed up every day today, I dressed up pretty night, have worn nice, have worn three different outfits and then I changed for the podcast.
Speaker 5: No one's like, let me get self tapes, no reason at all except I it's just to do something.
Speaker 6: I'm occupying. I have not left the house. I warn outfit to go get coffee. I came back home. I thought I would change. And that's the future, is what I'm saying. I'm a modern man stretching around my apartment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, doing things for yourself, like you know, which is already so hard to do. So freaking props for that, Like I'm such a big like I not that I preach it, but I kind of talk about it in my stand up a lot, which is like, like waking up is already so hard, you know, changing three times just for yourself, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 6: I didn't realize it really till right now. Like I got new shoes. I didn't need new shoes, new skateboarding shoes that I'm not going to skate in, but I have not shown them to anyone. I really like them, and I wake up and I put them on, and uh, you know, I've been going I'm not saying I'm being a weirdo and not living my life.
Speaker 4: I've been on planes, I've been seeing family.
Speaker 6: But I get dressed up to hang out at my apartment, and it makes me happier if I look down and see new shoes and I run back and forth, just like when I tried them on in the shoe store and let the grown man pinch my toe just see.
Speaker 4: If they fit.
Speaker 3: I think it's important though these days we are because of Omicron wave three, whatever wherever we're at right now, it is important to start making your at home experience the best version of that at home experience, so we're not just all laying on the couch being like, oh stuck.
Speaker 1: It's like if that means.
Speaker 3: Fashion shows for you, Chris, Yeah, God bless because you just you got to make it. You got to make you got to still have a good time, even though life is getting a little bit question mark here and there.
Speaker 4: Do you girls?
Speaker 6: Do you ever lay down your outfits like little flat people on the bed the night before. I've been doing that, putting the pants down in the shirt and little hat sideways on the bed. Then I get into bed and I lay under the clothes. I'm not kidding. This all sounds like a joke, but I've been doing that, and I wake up and immediately.
Speaker 4: Put them on.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see myself naked, Yeah, immediately.
Speaker 5: I wish the clothes just could seep right through you when you needed to put them on in the morning because they're already on top of you.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, don't.
Speaker 6: Don't you have a bit about why do we put clothes on dead people at funerals?
Speaker 4: Why aren't they naked? That's you, didn't.
Speaker 5: You, Chris? You're just projecting. No, that is someone. That is someone else. But I want to hear this bit because are you sure that that's pretty funny? Yeah? No, sure, No. Strangely enough, I've only been to like two funerals so and they were closed, they were clothes. But that is a good point.
Speaker 4: I swear it was you.
Speaker 6: And if you're saying it wasn't you, but you're talking about the fashion and the construct of dressing someone up based on what we think.
Speaker 4: In their open casket, I swear.
Speaker 3: Don't you think like, along with grief, nudity would add a cringe element to what you're already grieving. I think that would be one feeling too many. I mean not to argue with this person. No, it that you're doing their bits.
Speaker 6: We don't need to see our dead uncle's janitals.
Speaker 5: Noah, yes, because I'm like you always have someone like I don't have a real life example. So I'm going to use snow White prince.
Speaker 4: Sure, sure, good example.
Speaker 5: Snow White's boyfriend, right, who who was like I had no problem kissing a dead body because I'm assuming he was like, well at least it's hot. I don't know, you know what.
Speaker 6: I mean, You're right, it's weird that he kissed her back to life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he kissed a dead lady.
Speaker 5: She was dead and he probably was like, well, good things, she's pretty. I'll still do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a neckro he is.
Speaker 5: He was ackro is the sleeping beauty prince because she was also unconscious.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I always confused.
Speaker 6: I confuse that prince with the foot fetish guy that wants to put slippers on everyone his boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, these guys are out there.
Speaker 5: With so like for the purposes of men like that that might show up at someone's wedding, I mean wedding, funeral, funeral where you know someone is naked and they're just somehow focused on the genitals. You know, it's probably that's why you close them.
Speaker 3: But yes, there's a there's a there's an element to the audience there you cannot trust, right right, right? That would be And also what if you like, you know, you died suddenly yourself you're surprised by the fact that it happened to you, and then they lay you out naked, like you know, if I didn't know and I wasn't prepared, and then this is kind of like the last humiliation before I go.
Speaker 4: And you still have that surprised look on your face.
Speaker 5: But life, yeah, but but your eyebrows are drawn in.
Speaker 1: A little too much blush and a total shotgun.
Speaker 5: And like a pencil skirt because that's what the person chose. You know, I think she would have made a nice admin lady. You know, comedian gave me a break? Can this face.
Speaker 3: That's happened with when my grandma died, they put a lot of makeup on her, not that she wouldn't wear a little bit of lipstick, but there was a lot of blush and there was just and there was a little blue eyeshadow where we're like but like it's it suddenly makes you realize, like she was in other people's hands before this this funeral took place, you know where It's like she sure was dressed up, she sure was made up for this.
Speaker 5: Someone who had no memories with her, like right, who you know who never hung out, doesn't even know her favorite food, right, It's like I think she she looks great for prom ellist. Yeah, yeah, blue eye shadow.
Speaker 3: Blue eye shadows a strong choice. Yeah, for almost the majority, I would say of the population. That's that's something you can just make the quick phone call to the family.
Speaker 6: I did my niece's eyeshadow for the holidays, and I did a good job.
Speaker 5: Is it something you've done before?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just watched a video and I went dark from the outer edge kind of gradient to light in, and then right at the middle of the upper eyelid, I put some glittery shimmer stuff and it looked just like from a video.
Speaker 4: It looked like her idea or it was her idea. Yes, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't get I was like, I don't want to do that, and then all of a sudden, I did want to do it, and man, did I nail it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome. I just had an idea for you if you are you know, for all of us from Chris, because you lay out your outfits on your you know, we just do that if we feel like we might die. I don't know, of course, you can't predict, but you know, you go oh, this is what he laid out for when he is in the cat right.
Speaker 6: Nice, It's for family, live every day as if it were your last, I always say, And that starts with the outfit.
Speaker 1: Your last outfit, right.
Speaker 6: Right, So I just start wearing a black tuxedo with a black top hat. I just yeah, this I picked up right in the end, all right, put me on display, waist up.
Speaker 3: Though I don't know if it was like I don't know if someone's bit or it was just someone like a Twitter observation. But someone's talking about like when you die. It seems like, based on movies that the outfit you die in is the outfit that you're in for eternity, which is a soup. It's like a bummer if like I literally wear basically a long sleeved black shirt and some version of black kind of wetpants every day, right, So I'm covered because I will never But if you're if you have to get dressed up and you're like, I'm gonna wear this weird, uncomfortable dress, right, and that's when you get hit by a bus. So then you're in the weird, uncomfortable dress the rest of your life for.
Speaker 4: All four seasons.
Speaker 1: Yea, every year, every haunting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's true. That's what the movie Coco. Now everything, I'm twelve, everything reference is I only watch animated stuff. So what I was gonna say is that's what the movie Coco shows you is in the afterlife, the person is still wearing the same outfit. Yeah, same hair style. Yeah. Yeah, Yeah. Your movie was beautiful. It was beautiful. Yeah, you're like skeleton. But the way they can, you know, tell it's you is it's like, oh, it's Karen because she's wearing all black still yeah, and her glass is transferred over to.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, skeleton face.
Speaker 4: No, that's how it is.
Speaker 6: And you know in movie, which is all I have to base it on, like, uh, you know, what's the one where he dies jogging and then he's in his jogging outfit and heaven, uh not defending your life, but the other one with Warren Beatty, he's dressed like a jogger, the whole Heaven can wait, Heaven can wait, can't.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys. Yeah, I knew if it's not animated. Again, I don't I checked out. When you said warm Bitty, I was like, I don't think it was a cartoon.
Speaker 6: Well, he was Dick Bracy. That was a car that was pretty animated.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's true.
Speaker 4: It's as close as you can get to a live action cartoon.
Speaker 6: Right, you got the guy with a flat top whose head is actually flat on top.
Speaker 5: Can I tell you something that I found out really quick since we been on funerals during the pandemic. You know, I don't know about you, but I was looking through a lot of old family photos. I feel like we all did that a lot. Yeah, you just you just get nostalgic and you know. And then I came across my great grandma's funeral. I think it's it's the whole like why people need to it's big on presentation with funerals, and like what you what other people think of the thing is so important to people, which is so weird. But I realized I didn't recognize anyone in my great grandma's funerals pictures. So I asked my grandma about it, and she was and she admitted that I don't recognize any of them because she had hired uh mourners to mourn from my great grandma. So every one of the pictures were actors that what the family hired because My great grandma was a mean lady. She was very mean. Like I asked her, uh for ice cream one time, and she got me a whole tub of it.
Speaker 4: And maybe you know you're supposed to do that with cigarettes not smoke. Was she trying to make you not eat ice cream?
Speaker 5: I don't know what. I was too scared to ask.
Speaker 4: That's so mean. I'm so sorry. It's horrifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it feels like it's like Sybil. There's a movie called Sybil. M Yeah, it's I mean, it's pretty. That one's intense though too. That was torture more Matilda. Maybe it's more like Matilda.
Speaker 3: Where it's just uncomfortable and like negative vibes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I still kid friendly storytelling's.
Speaker 6: I've never Karen, have you heard, I've never heard of someone hiring mourners for a funeral, unless it's like, uh, we need this to look like the most banging funeral ever.
Speaker 3: Well, that's an old I mean, in different cultures people do it for different reasons. But there is a there's a thing I read about now. I can't remember if this is uh, I can't remember what culture was from, But there are women who come and cry and scream at funerals to be because and maybe it's like I'm thinking Irish for sure, because it's such a repressed culture, but other ones as well, where it's sometimes so hard for people like to cry or whatever, so when there's people there doing it, it kind of lets everybody get it out.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: I have definitely heard of that.
Speaker 6: That's almost like a therapeutic, almost good thing. That being said, though, I think every paid studio audience I've ever worked with actually usually did that job. Yes, laughing was not sternly staring and aggressively judging the warm up comic.
Speaker 4: It seems like they're better at that.
Speaker 1: That seems with those professional mourners.
Speaker 3: It was almost like so that there was a nice crowd, like a bit a large sized crowd.
Speaker 5: It was kind of, I guess for like family dignity, and also because she had burnt a lot of bridges with people so no one was gonna come. And also something about the Taiwanese culture, something about I don't know if it's Taoism, but letting the heavens hear the crying will ensure some kind of like better crossover something like that. There was that too, Yeah, yeah, all of that, but I was a god, like what a lonely death too, so that she could feel with you know. The few family that did show up, like great Grandma did have friends.
Speaker 3: You know, even if they were paid, they and then someone shooked up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so interesting to me. I like my my friend Lugadar growing up. He was from Lebanon, and his dad lived sometimes in my small town in Montana, but he was often still in Lebanon. And when he passed, I think he was not in America and we didn't know much about him. When I was a kid, Lou would say like, oh, I've been in a Lamborghini and the other guys were shooting guns out of the top of the Lamborghini. And I'm like, stop telling insane stories. And he'd say, I have a big, fancy house where I was born, and I'm like, oh, stop it. And then when his dad passed, there was the funeral was in the streets and the entire thousands of people were carrying his casket like like crowdsurfing at a at the most punk.
Speaker 4: Rock show ever.
Speaker 6: And he was like, yeah, look and that in that moment when I saw in the paper he had the paper from Lebanon, he showed me and I was like, oh, everything you told me about exotic cars and having a house and Oozzi's was true.
Speaker 4: He's the sweetest kid ever.
Speaker 6: He grew up in America, but he had still has these childhood memories of that, and that was maybe customary to be like, I don't someone's like, oh, they have to be shown as the most known person ever.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what he did.
Speaker 6: I really don't know much about, but it was staggering to see that.
Speaker 3: I guess, well, if you I've been to funerals that are small, and it makes a sad, sad occasion even sadder. Yeah, because when you're in a big old church that can hold five hundred people and it's two rows at the front and that's it, it is sad. It's heavy and like it makes perfect sense that it's just like fill this up. Make it feel like even if you know the truth. But even then, there's a bunch of people here and it's we're actually commemorating something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I my mom's was, and oddly let's go. It seems like we're talking about bummer stuff. But all the stuff, I don't think we're bumming anyone out.
Speaker 4: I just want. And if you feel bummed out right now, snap.
Speaker 6: Out of it, because this shit's hilarious.
Speaker 5: Culture.
Speaker 1: We're talking about things we kind of know about, right.
Speaker 6: This was This was the night five years ago where I was performing in a cold ass comedy club and in between shows, my sister sent me that text and said mom just died. And then I my name got called and I got on stage and then felt guilty because I had a really fun set. This is the night that happened, because you know, Facebook reminds you of every tragic thing that but anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's how her funeral was.
Speaker 6: But then it was sweet because everyone that was there really knew her, and that all the people that were supposed to not all of them, but it was mostly important people that were there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, at first glance, it's.
Speaker 6: Like, what a bummer this Like wouldn't even be enough people for a successful dinner party? Yeah, yeah, but man there was. It was pretty fun and man we killed it at that, you know, like Karen, you said, You've never been funnier than at your mom's memorial.
Speaker 1: I destroyed it.
Speaker 4: My Yeah, I would never understand up that well.
Speaker 3: Amazing, and I didn't really mean to because I was like, this is the kind of thing that like, it would be so me to take advantage of this moment to do stand up, like you don't want to be a.
Speaker 1: Gross stand up your whole life.
Speaker 3: But there were certain things that I knew as my mother's daughter, I had to say. For example, like as I was like, the one thing my mother would want you all to know right now is how much she hated Ronald Reagan, and an full of people exploded, and it was that kind of thing where it wasn't I wasn't trying to be funny, but I was like, she needs this is what she would want.
Speaker 1: And so of course then that turned out to be really.
Speaker 6: Of course, and it's okay to be I mean, that's how all three of us, I'm sure, deal with greed for traumas that it's time to be funny. That's how you get out of all uncomfortable situations, right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: The perfect setting. Actually, I forgot.
Speaker 6: That Reagan bit would have worked at my mom's too. I wish I had talked to you before my mom's.
Speaker 5: Partly if I said it at my relatives anything, it would sound like I stole it from two very different people than me.
Speaker 6: You all know how much she hated Ronald Reagan, the American president from the eighties. So what an interesting curious I didn't know when when did you move from Japan?
Speaker 5: I came here when I was ten. Oh okay, when was that Clinton days?
Speaker 3: If we're yeah, what a wonderful time that when we were all living off the fat of the land and it all seemed so like it was going to be great forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I have a piece of paper signed by Bill Clinton because I was like part of a gifted program or something. I got put in a gifted program. I thought I was so special, and then I found out we all got one gifted program at school Kotska, and I was like, who's that? Oh my god, that's the president, you know, Bill Whinton. That's his signature.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just the kind of class we were put in.
Speaker 6: Did you already speak English when you were ten, like when you moved here with your grandma and your grandma and mom came with you, right.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, Yeah I didn't. I didn't speak it. It's a but you learn so fast, honestly, as a kid.
Speaker 3: My sister is a teacher and she has kids who come in She's a grammar school teacher and she has kids who come in who English is the second language, and she loves to talk about how quickly, like how mind blowingly quickly they learn English and from each other too, like they help each other.
Speaker 1: So by the you know, when.
Speaker 3: They come in in first grade, they speak no English and by the end they don't even have an accent. By the end, it takes them like a year.
Speaker 5: Ysually, It's so wild. Yeah, I'm trying to think if other classmates helped too. Yeah, I mean there were other immigrants in the class as well, and and TV shows and you know survival, which there's a there's a need for to survive, which is just making friends, you know, trying to talk to your crush, like you really will jump over wild things, you know, to make it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to connect.
Speaker 5: I feel like, I'm sure you all picked up skills to impress somebody, like as a kid, and you learned it fast.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's comedy right there.
Speaker 3: It's like I learned how to do impressions of people I saw on TV so that I could then go and do it on the playground and stand out. Because other than that, I was just kind of like one of one of many, but it's like, here's.
Speaker 1: How I'm going to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get up on the bench and do impressions of the people on Facts of Life and you know, rise above.
Speaker 5: And the kids were receptive and they were like, that is that person that was good? Karen?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, except for sadly, and I did get in trouble for this one of the first impressions I did on I think You're too young for this. But the show Facts of Life, which was all the girls that started of all of them in like boarding school together and then later on they lived together and whatever. But one of them, Blair, had a cousin named Jerry, and Jerry had cerebral palsy, and so there was a series of special episodes where Jerry and Jerry in real life. The woman who Jerry Jewel was a comic and her comedy she would she would do things like I'm not drunk, I have cerebral palsy, and it was she was one of those people that's like, I have cerebral palsy, but I'm still you know, I'm still in here. This is I'm an individual. This is the person that I am so I would do impressions of Jerry from Facts of Life, which is basically me doing an impression of somebody with cerebral palsy. So the first time I did it, people were really blown out that it was really accurate. But you know, about fifteen seconds into the imp Russian the yard duty woman yanked me off that bench and was like, I got sent to the office for doing it because to her, she wasn't a fan of the show, and it just looked like I was making fun of.
Speaker 4: It right right, And you were like, why are you pulling me off stage?
Speaker 3: I'm killing Excuse me, this is I'm just doing an impression of the show I saw last night.
Speaker 1: It wasn't myke.
Speaker 4: Have either of you seen this.
Speaker 6: It's been passed around a little bit this week, this comic with Tourette's that where and Tourette's is what. It's so uncommon that you don't believe it's what people think it is. But he's just doing stand up and it says, fuck shit, son of a bitch, and you, I'm like, this is going to be a gimmick. I'm not, and you can tell right away it is something that he has no control over and it was such an interesting way to watch a comic be quick on their feet because he's almost his own heckler in a way where he it would come out of his mouth and they'd be like, what if that's what I said on the phone or whatever, because he would like doing a joke about being on the phone and he's like, fuck shit out.
Speaker 4: He's like, I didn't say that, but what have I had?
Speaker 6: He was really funny, and you could tell the audience was kind of in all the clips someone put together a montage. He's so great. I wish I knew his name right now. It's funny to be but find the comic with Thurettes online I will and see how it's really important what he's doing, because that normally would make an audience feel uncomfortable or something you would think, and they it was.
Speaker 4: It was really cool to watch.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: It's also he probably he needed to develop that sense of humor to be able to say this is something I live with, but don't judge me for it, or let me also be here as an individual. It's the same thing Jerry Jewel was doing where it's just like, right, you're going to have your reaction because this isn't day to day for you, but let me make you comfortable with the fact that this is day to day for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: Like kind of perfect stand up comedy is what his craft is. It's it's perfect. Like you said, he's his own heckler, so he can be fast on his feet right after. That's that's really amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wish we knew his name.
Speaker 6: We'll all find it afterwards and then I'll kick myself through the evening.
Speaker 5: I'll just try my hand at the best Google search words I could try for this, you know, hopefully it doesn't get too wild.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, you gotta be careful what you type in there. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a sam Come come row. I was thinking about him, but I don't know if he actually cusses in part of a sorry Yeah, analyst just said Samuel Conroe and he does. He's he's really funny and he does have Tourette's, but I don't know if he curses.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In what I saw, it was like, oh my, just every time it's what you think, shit, fuck motherfucker, like the word Oh okay.
Speaker 5: It might be someone else, but him and Drew Lynch had a show together.
Speaker 4: Oh you're kidding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it has Drew Lynch, who does stand up with a very active stutter. But and then sometimes it's not there, right, you know, like you have good days and dad days. But I think that that kid's kid, don't. He's a grown man. But he's younger than me, so he's a kid. He's hilarious.
Speaker 4: I like him.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, So they were doing this thing where it's like I have duretts and he has a stutter, and look, you're going to see both of us like follow each other on a headlining you know.
Speaker 4: Bill, Oh you dealt with the when you did?
Speaker 6: You did stand up at the Ice House and there's an earthquake and you didn't even know there's an earthquake happening.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, holy shit.
Speaker 4: That was amazing.
Speaker 6: You're like, why is everyone yelling it was because you can't really tell in the video it's shaking a little, but there it was the longest earthquake ever And you're like riffing, wait what we do?
Speaker 1: What? Like what happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I was going up on stage, you know, like that's always when it happens, right, Like of course your mom passes and you find.
Speaker 4: Out then yeah, yeah, of course I was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just got called up. So I was coming up and then that's when the earthquake hit. But I didn't know because I was dance. I dance up on stage sometimes and I was doing that. So and apparently when you're in motion during an earthquake, you don't feel it, of.
Speaker 4: Course, not yeah or driving. Yeah, you wouldn't. You would be the last person in that room to feel it.
Speaker 5: I don't think I knew science like that, Like, I didn't. I didn't know. I was like, oh, it makes sense. I guess it's when you're still that you feel the environment, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And so so I was dancing and then everyone was screaming like ah, and I was like, oh my god. I thought they were screaming like for my dancing, for for me, you know, But then I realized they were screams of terror.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and people were like earthquake, earth quick and so yeah, that's how I got propelled into like having to quickly see if everyone's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I remember.
Speaker 6: Funny, you immediately as I recall where like, it's okay, so let's not panic. What a weird way to start a set. Let's not panic. What do we do?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I went to art school. I just remember you saying that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not ecrypted for this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they don't.
Speaker 6: When I lived in Austin, one time there was a tornado. I was watching the news and the tornado. They had a triple doppler monitoring this tornado and it was coming up I thirty five the freeway I lived on, and literally coming off of exits, and it was going along the freeway. That's where how it did plant and and not. I'm like, I live next to the freeway. So I I heard once that you're supposed to get in a bathtub, and so I put on a skateboard helmet and I got into the.
Speaker 4: Like I possibly the weakest part.
Speaker 6: Of my house. But I just laid there. I didn't know what to do. It was and there was a lot of time to think about it. So I'm like, there's nothing to do. I don't know what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me neither. Something about maybe getting under things, but there's people are like, oh no, that's a myth. You shouldn't get under a table or right, you shouldn't run outside. Yeah, and it's like COVID, there's always something new.
Speaker 6: Don't play dead in front of a bear, get tall and yell at it and do karate.
Speaker 4: It's like, what do I do?
Speaker 6: I do this or the entire opposite, How do I fight a grizzly bear?
Speaker 4: Somebody tell me? Well?
Speaker 3: And also inside a comedy club, so it's you're in a house where you've been We've all heard, oh if you're getting a doorway or something like that, but you're on stage and there's a bunch of like four top tables around you, like what is the safest thing for and then you're in like it's crowd control. So wait, sorry, well you have a story a little more because like then the the earthquake dies down, and then you have to like basically get a panicked audience back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were back. I was able to come back fast. It's like, you know, comedy is training for all kinds of things, you know, So that was fine. I was able to make sure everyone was okay. I called for the house manager and then I immediately had a joke that just came to me because the day before that there happened to be another earthquake. It was like July fourth and July fifth, twenty nineteen. It was back to back big earthquakes. So I just went into it like yesterday there was an earthquake too, you know. And but me and my husband were laying in bed. It was still morning. Uh when it happened. He rolled over and asked if I was masturbating and and what did I say? And I promise to God, I really was about to or something like that. Something. It was just quick and they laughed and then we came back and I was like, everyone's okay, It's just it's just a lot to suddenly become the person everyone looks to for guidance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you don't even know CPR. It's yeah, because.
Speaker 5: We would be CPR people if we do comedy, because when we were not that.
Speaker 3: Whatever you have to do, like you have to do an emergency set netwhere it's like, okay, well here's what the jokes I'm gonna go to if there's an earthquake, and here's if if there's a title way, I'll go to this, and then if there's a tornado, I'll do this chunk Like that's it's too much work.
Speaker 5: The worst was people started making memes of me doing a set and different natural dis Oh really after that? Yeah, oh so.
Speaker 4: This thing went full on viral.
Speaker 5: Yeah it's yeah, it was like written up in papers. I had like millions of views.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's how I saw it. I thought it was a long time ago. It was just a couple of years ago. Oh time, what a I know, But it's mellble construct.
Speaker 5: It was just funny because yeah, it's like suddenly me, you know, during a hurricane, me on a volcano that's erupting with a mic and it's like, guys, it was really scary. Like I'm glad you find it funny. Also, like, you know, I've been doing stand up for a while, you know, my stand up it's it's not bad, you know, but apparently during an earthquake, that's what it's like. Out of this world, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you gotta get traumatized people.
Speaker 1: You got to get everybody on edge.
Speaker 6: Have you, either of you ever seen these bad Comedy volume. It was like a cassette tape that got passed around by comics that worked for Rich Miller, who was a booker in the Midwest, and they compiled the strangest audition tapes, uh, And it was people that just set up a room in their house in a lot of cases, or they were doing stand up in front of a washer and dryer into a hair comb, like here's my audition to be a comedian, not knowing that you're supposed to go do it for real. But one of the comics was a fireman and he did stand up. One of his sets was in front of a burning house, like everyone he worked with was fighting this fire, and he was doing stand up doing fire puns in front of an actual actively burning house, like I he had to have got And then he's like, these are my sexier jokes and he's in bed like he was such a strange man. But it's bad volume, bad comedy volumes like one through three.
Speaker 4: I wish I had those tapes.
Speaker 6: Andy Ritchie and Isaac Whitty, these comics that worked for a while for Rich Miller had these tapes and it's insane. But yeah, watching that.
Speaker 5: That sounds kind of amazing. Actually, I hope everyone in the building was. I hope they were fine, But.
Speaker 6: I would like to think it was a practice burn and they were just working like it was new firemen working on a how like, there's no way he'd be like in that moment, like this would be a good chance to I'm gonna go ahead and decide that, Yes, it was not an actual fire, but it was a real house on fire, and it's made whatever he said kind of funny. Actually, I'm like, well that was actually pretty enjoyable because there was a fire happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really good perspective.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's the key to successful stand up. You just got to plan and orchestrate a natural disaster.
Speaker 5: It's that it's just that tension. That's why you all crushed at the funeral. Yeah, yeah, right, it's that same thing. You know, my friend Namdy who's who's on TikTok he uh, he did a joyful like he did like a dance like a very He got in a car accident and he still decided to do a TikTok dance in front of the car wreckage and it was really funny because of it.
Speaker 4: Wow, and it clearly was right after it it just happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So it's like you can see the wreckage right behind him and he's just doing a TikTok dance in front of it, and the words just pop up like just got in a car accident. You know, it's fine though, you know, hopefully I can get a new car soon. But the music's playing and he's just getting these TikTok dances with a straight face, you know.
Speaker 3: Make that content. Got to deliver content, no matter what.
Speaker 4: That's the problem. It's the last thing on my mind.
Speaker 6: Oh I should have been filming that trauma.
Speaker 5: Of course.
Speaker 3: I mean, this has been It's been awesome to get to know you even a little bit, because I don't really know you at all except for the videos I've watched you.
Speaker 1: So it's great to talk to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah. No, this, this, this has been awesome.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: Usually it's in a car, and it hasn't been for two years.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So I.
Speaker 5: Was like, oh, you know, like I had heard you all talk about cars to try to keep that theme going. Maybe, is that right? I feel like you did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably did it with somebody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: I talk about cars sometimes. We try, and now we just don't even acknowledge air. We used to go to Lax for God's sake and pick people up, like imagine now the it wasn't that long ago. When's your flight leave? We'll take you to the airport, keep you on your flight on time, drive into what is now a long line of shared r app cars, and to me it seems crazy now that but we still who.
Speaker 1: Knows, we'll get back, Yeah, get back.
Speaker 4: We're going to get back.
Speaker 5: You want to get back to that, You want to get back to giving people?
Speaker 6: Yes, and you providing you're flying out a burbank, that's the least we could do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought so. I was going to say, like, you must be at least secretly a little bit like, still, you don't have to be giving people rides anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lax for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if we get back in the car, it'll have to come back, so you can hump that experience because it's pretty hilarious. Yeah. It's also funny because if you know, we pick people up, so you'd be sitting in the back seat and then you're just talking to the back of our heads.
Speaker 6: I love this, right, Yeah, which is a secret. Even when I was a kid, I'd noticed during conversations it was so hard for me to get over the fact, especially when I was younger, that you have to stare at someone's face and I didn't know whether to look them directly in the eyes like a murderer or romantically or I sometimes I just look at their ear.
Speaker 4: It's hard to have.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you have ever either of you've gotten in your head about conversations and how you're looking at someone's face. But what a weight lifted off your shoulders when you're just looking at the back of their head.
Speaker 4: That's something we didn't plan for, but it is.
Speaker 6: It makes for the best conversation to talk to someone's head hair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then you're free.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are more free because it's opposite of zoom, where I'm literally reading into your souls. Like I've been looking real deep into your eyes. Yeah, for a whole hour.
Speaker 4: Not me.
Speaker 6: I've just been staring at that leave button. Oh come on, I've.
Speaker 5: Been staring at that share screen. I'm like, oh, I got more to show these guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been staring at everybod those videos.
Speaker 4: In the background.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, no, no, no, yeah, documents that's.
Speaker 6: So like, yeah, yeah, come on, we shouldn't even be talking about this old ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I and I could take a hit. This is the end of the podcast.
Speaker 4: We have to end it because of time, just because of time.
Speaker 5: Should we do some kind of formal thing like to call it an end?
Speaker 1: Oh do you want to do you have like a plug?
Speaker 3: Is there anything that you're doing you want to direct people to that, you know, like, oh, I don't know streaming shows.
Speaker 1: Websites, current tour dates.
Speaker 5: That's so sweet. I was going to be like, oh, like maybe it's like a sound we make.
Speaker 4: Oh, we have a little thing, don't you worried? We do?
Speaker 1: We do make a sound as a group. You can make it with us, yes, yes, just know at.
Speaker 4: The end of this, if you remember we honked twice.
Speaker 5: Yeah you're here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so that'll that'll come up after these these sweet sweet tour plugs.
Speaker 4: Unless you've had to cancel shows right right right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's just OSCO live dot com. I am on tour right now, So there's some shows were postponed, but yeah, the website will have the new new dates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfect.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh and you're in that George Harrison video.
Speaker 5: Oh George Harrison.
Speaker 4: Yeah I watched it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was like a cameo extra. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I loved it because I like that song you've been listening to. Do you Need a Ride? Dyn Aar.
Speaker 7: This has been an exactly Right production produced by Analise Nelson, engineered by Stephen Ray Morris, mixed by Ryo boun theme song by Karen Kilgarath, artwork by Chris Fairbanks. Follow the show on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at dinar podcast That's d yn ar Podcast.
Speaker 3: For more information, go to exactlyrightmedia dot com.
Speaker 7: Listen, subscribe, leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, Stitch or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Thank you and you're welcome.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, oh I missed
Speaker 6: Its perfect perfect, It's actually exactly but I know what happened