Speaker 1: Once upon a time there was a good old traditional housewife. She couldn't She cleaned and cared for her children and the man of the house, and of course she didn't talk back. She was both obedient and soft by nature. She was a good woman who always made good choices.
Speaker 2: Shaped that ship off. We're good mom's bad choices?
Speaker 3: Who single mom? Who said, but the patriarchy shared all their bad choices. Sound out they were so bad after all, we're experts overchairs and your new vesties.
Speaker 2: Sit back and annoy her eyes.
Speaker 3: I can do, bet mon, you have a very special guest tonight.
Speaker 2: We have the incons.
Speaker 4: Beautiful, the goddess, the rat priestress herself, Lizzie, motherfucking Jeff, founder of Zann and Cush.
Speaker 5: Once again, it is a true honor to sit in the presence of two real life goddesses powerhouses is, confident women, mothers, muses, inspirations, self awareness, self knowledge, grace, energy, intellect, mindset, personality, all of that.
Speaker 6: It's just so.
Speaker 5: Beautiful and I'm honored. So thank you to pleasure is all mine for real. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: I always you know when you come through, I always feel you, like so on the soul level. Tonight, it's a full moon. It's late night at the studio, you know, with some moms, so we usually be we usually be here in the afternoon, but you know, because the line and the stars in line, it just happens that way, and of course it always happens that way. So we're here manifesting, drinking some organic wine because Luzie Jeff only drank organic.
Speaker 2: Wine only exclusively.
Speaker 3: But thank you every time I'm in your presence, because you're such a goddess, you remind me that I'm a goddess, and I'm like, yes, it's such.
Speaker 2: A mirror, the mirror energy of goddess reflection.
Speaker 6: That's powerful. I receive it.
Speaker 5: It's a good season for us to come here and celebrate each other and speak life into each other.
Speaker 6: So thank you. I receive it. It feels like it.
Speaker 5: I've been really on my path, doing the work, putting that time in, putting that energy in.
Speaker 6: A lot of light work, a lot of shadow work.
Speaker 5: So it's always so beautiful for it to be perceived by other goddesses because that means, okay, I must be doing all right.
Speaker 3: This season is about like all path leading to all pastilely to you, And I'd like to also the term like all passily to God, because you know, there's all types of religion, there's all types of beliefs, but like who cares? All paths lead to God, and I feel like that's the same as all past lead to you, because we are God, you know, and our goddesses and just now and you're just like singing our praises and you know, spitting all the great adjectives. I was just thinking about like my perception of the word goddess and that it's like this mystical ancient archetype and like when I think of goddess, I think of like literally some ancient Egyptian goddess. And I was think, what does it look like and feel like to embody a goddess of this time? And like, because if there was a goddess, then there's a goddesses walking amongst us now absolutely, And like I just never really truly considered and embodied it. And in that moment I was like, huh, oh, well, it's.
Speaker 4: This, it's us right now, truly deep except the goddesses of that time knew they were.
Speaker 3: Goddesses, right, and that is the deep deception and honestly. Also, this is.
Speaker 2: A direct colonization of just everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like honestly, like recently, I've been thinking. We are in the first week of February, We're only thirty days really into the new year, and I've just been thinking deeply about perceptions shift. And it's just like the like it's just like you could have one idea and somebody come have one conversation with you, and your whole fucking shit can be blown up, you know, like that is the beauty and magic of information and of like a malleable mind, but just like perception, and like just solely focusing on shifting my perception. And like when you said that, I was like, I am a modern goddess. I am the goddess of my time. We are goddesses of our time. And that's why I feel when you speak to me, I'm like, oh yeah, but I just want to encourage anyone listening, because this is my first time ever really doing it. I said the word around a lot. Goddess, my god, you know, like really really like thinking of like what is your perception of goddess? Yeah, with that power, because if you don't know who the fuck you are, that is the biggest fucking fuck of life. That is the biggest programming. And like that they've they've cloaked us with so we don't know our power. We're constantly questioning it, and like, thankfully the goddesses are awakening and their wombs are awakening their power. Yeah, we're reclaiming it. And so now it's like you speak to me and I'm like, oh, I'm listening, but yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 5: It was a beautiful breakdown break break Like you could study all the goddesses, you could listen to all the goddess music, you can read all the books, you could do all the meditations, and all of that is beautiful. But it really does mean something when you know, when you have that knowing that you are divinity.
Speaker 6: And because it literally.
Speaker 5: It's like turning on a light switch and it changes everything to walk in that immininity, to walk in that essence. Y'all know, I'm not telling you anything you don't know. And that's part of why I love speaking that life and reminding women when I'm in their presence, because I always imagine a world full of activated women, you know, rather than a world full of women that are depressed or Yeah, or shame, or walking in shame or trauma. When we think about a world full of activated women, and we activate each other by reminding each other that we are beautiful. Because even though when I look at y'all, I see nothing but beauty and beauty and.
Speaker 6: Love and humor.
Speaker 5: And adventure, I see like style and grace and just the goddess energy. I know that you may have your days where you don't necessarily feel like that.
Speaker 6: You know you might have we all do.
Speaker 5: We have our times where we don't feel so, you know, embolding in our confidence in those days. And so that's why it is important for us to reflect what we see and what we feel. And I'm not triggered by you in any way. I'm inspired by you, and I'm gonna let you know I'm gonna reflect that. And ultimately it's universal law that we are reflections of each other. Right, So if that's what I see when I look at y'all, that must mean I'm doing alright in life. You feel me better than all right? So this is what I needed. This is like a check in, a checkpoint, a rendezvous of goddesses to just check in with each other with the roses and the flowers and the organic wine and the tarroo and the books.
Speaker 6: We needed this, so thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking of goddess energy and just like you know you, like I said, you're like such a reflection of this of this goddess archetype that really exists in every single woman. But but a lot of women feel like this is like the goddess is like an exclusive club of women, Like it's like this specific archetype of bitches that are like a certain way. And it's like, no, like the goddess archetype lives in every single.
Speaker 2: Warm men, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And and and I think, I think when I look at you online, like you you always exude that, and like you said, like there are days and there are times when you don't feel like that, Like it's hard to connect back to that. So what does Lizzie Jeff do when she's trying when she needs to like connect back to that energy or she's not feeling feeling like you know, like going through the motions of feeling like I don't feel like a goddess today, or like even darker, there's shit, I know, there's days. I mean there's days where like you have imposter syndrome, Like what am I?
Speaker 2: Who am I? You know? I mean maybe not maybe not you.
Speaker 4: But I'm just curious what your practice is or what you do to like get yourself into God's mode when you're not feeling so gott to see.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness. That's a good question, thank you.
Speaker 1: M M.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I'd definitely be having those days. I'll be in my feelings. I'm real sensitive, and I'm working on what they say, don't take things personally. That was in the four Agreements, and that's something that I always go back to, is don't take things exactly.
Speaker 4: Is there something I think it's in particular that like trigger your sensitivity.
Speaker 6: It's so many things.
Speaker 5: It's so many things, Like because I'm very I consider myself a very generous person. I love excuse me, I love giving and sharing, but in like really intentional and creative ways. And I think sometimes I might have a little a bit of an expectation of people to be that way, and sometimes they might just forget me altogether, and that makes me feel some type of way. And maybe they didn't forget me, they just didn't think about me in that moment. But it might be someone that I've been very intentional with that just makes me feel the type of way or you know, even just being a musician. Yeah, just going through moving through stuff. But what I like to do, what I if I needed, really, I like to move through it naturally. But what I've been very adamant and committed to is when I'm moving through stuff because I'm always in my feeling. It's just like my cosmic placements. I always go one hundred percent on taking care of me no matter what, even when I'm grieving really deeply.
Speaker 6: I know, I ever let.
Speaker 5: Myself get too deep where I just go days without showering or eating, you know, shit like that. I've had those moments. But once I'm through it, I'm ragged and raw and ran through and it's like that doesn't do anything for anybody. And so I've been very adamant on my herbs every day, even if I can't brew up my tea, I have my tinctures when I do the roses, when I'm just in the presence of roses, because roses have the highest vibration of any flower in the universe. So sometimes I just like to put it in my hand and twirl it, even if I'm so raw and rugged in my feelings and I'm ugly crying. I'll bray myself with rose water. I'll take a whiff of the roses. And it doesn't take me to a hundred right away, but it does help me climb back up the ladder of confidence in goddess hood. And that's the beauty of being a woman. That's the beauty of being a goddess. You have access to all these mystical, miraculous rituals that you can soothe your heart and soothe your body and soothe your mind as you're moving through it. And yeah, I might, you know, want to give me a scoop of some vegan like salted caramel ice cream. But I'm not gonna sit there and eat the whole damn jar. I'm gonna have a couple, you feel me, And I'm an.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna bad heart.
Speaker 6: It is hard.
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 4: So goddesses honor where they are in the moment, and they don't judge themselves.
Speaker 6: They don't judge themselves.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's just it's just should I be moving through just like giving myself challenges to not go too deep in it. But if I need to go deep in it. Fuck it, That's where I'm at. I honor myself. But that's the fun part is remembering the rituals, remembering who you are, mirror work, getting in lingerie, taking a steam shower with eucalyptus and peppermint oil, Rubbing your body down in shade butter oil, you feel me, giving yourself a facial, making an avocado breast rub for them nipples like it's full moon free bleeding on the earth. It's so many ways you can like thrive as a goddess. And that doesn't mean you have to go out and be the life of the party. You can still be in your sanctuary, honoring where you are, in that raw season that you're in, but still embodying what it means like to be a goddess and move yourself through whatever it is you're moving through.
Speaker 4: I guess I feel like activating the senses is like such a major goddess heck, pretty like to really connect to your body, connect like just your energetic body to your spirit to your physical body, and like marrying those senses. And I've been using rose oil too, and I've noticed like how like it's different than any other oil it is like it really makes me feel so feminine and like immediately sexy, immediately sexy and immediately just like.
Speaker 2: Desirable before myself.
Speaker 4: It's like a personal desire that then I can extend to someone else because there is that kind of desire that comes with the red rose I feel like but activates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can feel it.
Speaker 5: You don't need to read too many books about it. You just sit with it, and it's giving yourself that connection with earth too in some way. So is there one person on this earth who, if you shared something that was real, raw and sensitive with you would care about them validating your feelings.
Speaker 3: Like I would what I expect and want them to validate my feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is there like one person that you can feel safe and raw with sharing and then you actually care about what they would share how or them validating your feelings?
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah? For sure.
Speaker 3: I think it's Erica and Orlando.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, that's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I think like mostly I know I can go with mostly anything, and honestly, to be true, like it's easier for me to say things to Erica because this is our space. Our space isn't talking and maybe not maybe if it's like stuff with us Initially like maybe right, maybe easier to go somewhere else, but like for literally anything else, it's this is the easiest place. So I know she's gonna be like, well, you know, that's okay, or like you or like you're right okay, or at least yeah. It's a safe space. And I think I've practiced space with her the most authentically, So there's a level of expectation of like, I do know that you know what I mean that I'm trying to practice. I am practicing in my relationship, and I feel safe to do it. But it's this is a muscle I've exercised way more here.
Speaker 6: That's deep.
Speaker 5: I was thank you for sharing. I was asking because there I have one or two people that I like, I care about, you know, if I'm sharing something that's raw and vulnerable, and I ask because, well, what what how would I want them to validate my feelings in this moment? What would I want them to say to encourage me? And a lot of times I'll tap into that energy if it's just me and my solitude and my solo work, and say it to myself because I am really sensitive. Like I said, I think many of us are, but it's just a matter of that emotional awareness maturity. And so somebody like Erica or Orlando, when you're in your solitude, moving through that shit, you know, asking telling yourself what you will want to hear in this moment, and that kind of soothes the.
Speaker 6: Just a little bit.
Speaker 3: And I think I've I've come to realize that a lot of on top of that is like what I would want to hear is not generally what I respond with, not like maybe maybe not exactly like maybe if you came to me and said something to me, or you did something like how I would want you to respond to me may not be the way I respond to you. That's not maybe in my nature what I what I what I actually crave is not actually in my nature to deliver. But probably because it's what I crave and may not always have gotten, you know what I mean, Like just because that's what you crave, isn't I mean, that's what you're that's your nature. In fact, our nature is to be not be as compassionate, you know what I mean. It's like, so it's always a work in progress to be in solitude and say what would I want to hear and so that you can when someone comes to you with something also lead in this same space in which you expect. But you have to be in space with yourself to know what would I want to hear in order to be able to be soft with someone else. But a lot of times we're not. We're not being ourselves, which is a direct reason why we can't show up that way for people. And there's a disconnect.
Speaker 4: And then there's people that are solved with other people and they have no boundaries at all.
Speaker 3: I feel like it goes both ways. That's true. That's true.
Speaker 5: So you said there's self with other people, but brutal with themselves. Now, I'll admit I'll be tripping sometimes I'll be tripping, But it comes with I feel like when you wear a crown, which we all do, uh, and when you step into a particular position of leadership where people rely or come to you or inspired by it does make you care a little bit more. But at the same time, it's like, that's why the authenticity part, that's why being true to yourself and who you are is vital, so that nothing or no one's expectations of you.
Speaker 6: I see you in your eyes.
Speaker 3: Just like to make your breath. I'm just like taking it like like, yeah.
Speaker 2: There is a toxic goddess culture.
Speaker 5: A TGC toxic god of course, duality, duality.
Speaker 3: Can you give me some examples of toxic goddess culture?
Speaker 4: Well, people that aren't really like it's not like that you don't believe themselves. They're not really doing the work, you really believe themselves, they're not indeed, they're not doing shadow work or not. Even if they're not, they're not doing shit. They're I mean, expecting themselves but posting.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just feel like they're just like in any genre of whatever the fuck label version of it.
Speaker 5: But with my particular music and lifestyle and body of work, I'm I'm really I consider myself, you know, a OG. I consider myself a real nigga.
Speaker 6: You feel me.
Speaker 5: I mean, y'all probably gotta bleep that out, but maybe you know. But just how I was raised, who I was raised by the time, the geographic location, and most of my life I was leaning in my masculine energy, just being having three brothers, like just being in the streets playing ball, et cetera, et cetera. When I finally tuned into my feminine energy. It was a real beautiful discovery, and so I really do my best to balance it. Now with that comes a lot of people who are attracted to the light, who bring light, but also people who bring that dark energy as well, and we can't overlook the dark energy. But in the spiritual community and the wellness holistic lifestyle community, whether it's the festivals, the conferences, or the retreats, there's still a lot of that surface layer toxic Goddess energy, toxic God energy, which is not necessarily a negative thing because God is multidimensionality.
Speaker 6: Goddess is multidimensionality.
Speaker 5: We can be so clean in pristine but at the same time humans can be filthy and dirty.
Speaker 6: And so is balance and duality in all things.
Speaker 5: But when that comes up, especially when I'm dealing with it from the masculine energy, I advocate for myself. I speak up on it. But then it's like she's starting a gender war. But it's like, no, all I'm doing is holding this energy accountable and having a real conversation. So because I feel a certain type of way, I'm hurt based on your behaviors or action. Other women are hurt based on your behaviors and actions. So can we bring certain conversations to the forefront of our culture to really talk about stuff that's deeper than the surface layer, so that we can move forward and move beyond it. Because yes, there is what you said that God is toxic culture. But it's like, okay, how do we Okay, this is what it is and it's going to always be a part of it. But I think that us raising those questions as to what it is to hold ourselves accountable because because we all should be showing up with a top tier mindset, a top tier way of integrity, and how we deal with each other and how we speak to each other and move with each other, I think that is important. So I'm glad you brought that up. Maybe that makes sense, Maybe it doesn't. Maybe it's just organic wine.
Speaker 3: Organic line is hitting makes sense to me?
Speaker 4: Yes, So, Lizzie, we asked our community, our tribe, We told them we were having you back on the show, and we had a few questions.
Speaker 5: Okay for real, Yes, let's see what they got.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: How does how do you stay inspired? And what does inspire you?
Speaker 5: How do I stay inspired and what inspires me? I love beautiful men. I love taking long romantic walks to the bank. I love titty rubs, I love listening to good music. I love just, you know, just indulging in like the beautiful, sweet things in life.
Speaker 6: That's what inspires me.
Speaker 5: Always try to find inspiration and everything around me.
Speaker 6: You said, what inspires me?
Speaker 2: And what inspires you? And what do you How do you stay inspired?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: I stay inspired by honestly, you know, and I say this a lot in my music. But the fact that we woke up today, the fact that we got another opportunity to just breathe and enjoy life, is enough reason for me to be inspired. It don't matter what kind of day I had yesterday, who I had to curse out with my how far somebody's tush, I had to break my foot off, you feel me, It doesn't matter what happened yesterday, last week, earlier today. The fact that I woke up and I'm breathing, that's enough inspiration for me to go and get it. And I find inspiration in books and music and people and the way I dress, you feel me and how I cook my food.
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, come on, I would love to cook for y'all that I would love that.
Speaker 5: Because that's one of my love languages, is preparing alkaline, delicious, delectable, highly vibrational, inspirational meals for my homies. Okay, I'm gonna do that. Okay when y'all get back. Is that our six year anniversary?
Speaker 4: A girls sleep We have just had a girls sleepover the other night and it was so amazing. There was ten women at my house and almost I pretty much all spent the night. And I was like, I wasn't sure, Like I was like like my space by myself Scorpio, Oh yeah, you're very I.
Speaker 3: Mean I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 4: I wanted to do it, and I was happy to do it, and then it got close to it and I was like, oh shit, this is a big commitment that I've signed up for. And then I loved every second of it, just seeing like all my bitches just yeah, feeling sexy and cute. And then my girlfriend like it was her birthday and she really needed, she really needed this girl's night, and we were all so happy to like spoil her and celebrate her and make her feel like the goddess that she is and remind her like the moment she came in. It was like photos, she sits your ass down, put these pajamas on, like we had.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful.
Speaker 4: It was very romantic, like we made it a very romantic evening and it was just like ten of us women and then we oh, God is good and.
Speaker 2: Then we ate this beautiful dinner.
Speaker 4: And then we had this miraculous idea to use all our best resources as podcasters and good moms to make be.
Speaker 3: As live performers, to call live for live entertainment, which was in the form of a sexy man named Rico, who was the top notch I mean honestly male male performer I've ever seen in you know, the last ten years. And we got actually because I know you've seen Rico, I mean male entertainment, I haven't seen. Yeah, he is. And he came to us and from God literally to us literally with no hair on his shot towards us but it's open and he was just like mesmerizing me and Erica and I was like, we're on mushrooms and we're like, oh my goodness, I don't know, but probably all. And then we had this like this moment of this light bulb moment. We're like and right, at the same time, like he needs to perform our live shows, the show, and I was like, I feel like he's gonna get the job done. And he told us he was from Vegas. And when he said Vegas, I knew it. I knew was entertainment. He was almost like floating towards us like a mirage.
Speaker 6: She knew what he was doing.
Speaker 3: Anyway, he did a great job at the live show. Oh yeah, you were there.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: I was wondering, you know, you know the you know, the vibes he was.
Speaker 6: That was a beautiful man.
Speaker 5: I saw, I saw the moves and I said, okay, and y'all was really handling him.
Speaker 3: He was really handling y'all not new to I mean, I was trying to hold my own. But you know what I realized at the moment. First, I was like, this is a really grown and sexy party, Like we've reached I was like, we lived our whole lives to just have another slumber party, have matching pajamas and curated dinners. But then when we had the golden idea to call Rico, I was like, I love that this is my contribution, Like I love that I'm the bit you can call the niggas. I'm like, oh, oh, the one, the one we could just give the money and he leave like I want to be.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful adult transaction.
Speaker 4: It was we came over, he was prepared, he got, he got, He's like, give me a glass of wine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Boom, We made him a plate.
Speaker 2: It was action based.
Speaker 3: He got, he got his, he got his coins, and we got our entertainment. He went on.
Speaker 2: I was like and I was like, Wow, this is the most mature transaction.
Speaker 6: I love that for y'all.
Speaker 3: And I was like, we're the cool moms. We know, we know they don't entertainment.
Speaker 4: So if you well, he's great. I think we should start selling this package. So if you want the Rico experience, flash of Bougie.
Speaker 3: We're bringing sleepovers back. Adult sleepovers are in. And if you want a good mom's curated birthday party, divorce party, bachelorette party, h fuck it, it's just time to have a party party, call us Pleasure Party. We're the pleasure party experts, experts, and we can curate it for you.
Speaker 6: That's sexy, that's sensual.
Speaker 2: Pleasure party experts.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 5: I just updated my e v K today and I added a whole new section of pleasure parties, bachelor party, bachel rep private events, curations. Just because I've been really on one with my vixen's and all the different cities. This is so in line, like.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is this is everything that you already know.
Speaker 3: I'm here for this. Yeah, what were you gonna say? I'm not telling I'm until the off camera.
Speaker 6: Okay, I respect that. Make sure you remember that.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: Me and Erica just were reminded recently. I mean, like, I know, we know that we're powerful manifestors, but I think sometimes God will like sprinkle some shit on you just so you remember who the fuck you are.
Speaker 6: Of course, and like.
Speaker 3: Lily, we were here the other day, we spoke someone up who's previously been on the show, and literally moments later, like minutes later, he walked by the sidewalk and I said, She's like, isn't that it was nineteen Keys And he's like the nineteen She's like, we're like nineteen nineteen, like fucking night crazy people, and he I was like, oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Literally, we don't talk about nineteen Keys every day, but this particular afternoon and I was like, we gotta shut the fuck up. I mean, it was great weat to see him, But in general, you know, I just want to remind we have to do affirmation. But if you think of any inspiration from what I'm about to say, just based on what we opened the show with Lizzie reminding us that we're goddesses, I just want to remind everybody else that you are also a goddess or a god, and everything that comes from you has vibration. Your every word, every energetic thought has vibration and is powerful. That's why you have the power. But oftentimes we forget that and we be thinking negative shit, saying whack shit, not remind like looking at our friends and like damn she's fine, and not saying just simply damn you're fine. Yeah right, you know, and just forgetting to say the thing because it's a muscle we have to exercise. But as magical goddess bitches, I just I need everyone, Queen's and everyone to just remind yourself how powerful you are. And by utilizing your power and your frequency, you remind your sisters and your lovers and your kids to do the same thing. And so that we can create a world that is constantly frequently frequencies of love, which brings me to my outphit today.
Speaker 5: Yes, preach this outfit almost go hagg go ahead e love.
Speaker 4: From You're not drunk, We're not high, We're not high.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm here for This is from our good friend Gilly who is in pert of Aho, our second home. This is his line called love is the Answer.
Speaker 2: I love Gilly, and you look so cute at the top. It's very cute.
Speaker 3: I customize it.
Speaker 6: It looks so cute.
Speaker 3: Here's a lot of different like looks. But I mean ship, love is the answer, and I think we forget that love is the answer. Loving ourselves, loving each other, loving each other out loud, loving ourselves out loud and in loud. I just made them very.
Speaker 6: Loud like that.
Speaker 2: I just made that. It's just so smart.
Speaker 6: You're a genius.
Speaker 3: That means a voice in your head. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 5: You look good like in nineties. Yeah, that's what I was thinking to It is definitely Janet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a moth to the flag by the fire. That's a way love goes.
Speaker 6: That's the way I love goes.
Speaker 3: Let's go get your shells on you guys, love goes.
Speaker 6: It goes, it goes right. I know that's right.
Speaker 3: Orlando's hit that's way I love God. That's like literally my favorite song of all time. That reminds me of nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 4: My stepdad in that music video, I never show you. I can't see the dreadlocks. He's like Janet's like massaging his head.
Speaker 6: And now you're a video fix.
Speaker 2: Now it's in the family line.
Speaker 5: Powerful legacy. I'm gonna have to look out for him.
Speaker 3: Maybe we could just like lead out the episode with that song. Maybe we could just sneak and just like we can, we'll do it. Maybe we put our own vocals over right. They won't get that's true. That's fine. But before we started for my four rants, you picked the cards. Wait, ladies, do we have affirmation?
Speaker 2: Affirmation?
Speaker 6: Hmm? Oh okay for me?
Speaker 5: Oh ship, that was a good catch. Oh no, oh, my goodness, that's deep. That's abstract, that's abstract.
Speaker 6: I okay, my goodness. I am in alignment.
Speaker 5: With my deepest desires, and when things try to distract me and knock me off my path, I am still focused. I am still guided in exactly where I need to be and I let's has to fit on a post.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, I was just okay, So tell me my affirmation.
Speaker 5: I am a miraculous, divine reflection.
Speaker 6: Of divinity.
Speaker 3: I am a miraculous, divine reflection of divinity.
Speaker 5: When I look in the mirror, Look in the mirror, I see nothing but a luminous, luxurious and liberated goddess.
Speaker 4: When I look in the mirror, nothing but a luminous like, luxurious and liberated goddess.
Speaker 7: Liberated goddess, curious, liberating a paper at that, I don't know if this is going to Actually, that's.
Speaker 5: No way, okay, right, as long as you're not stressed out, you never want to ask you you never seem stressed out.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's deep.
Speaker 2: I don't ask you. How the fuck are you floating all the time?
Speaker 3: I feel on edge.
Speaker 5: I'm so happy to hear that from somebody else, because I'll be really all. You're tripping, y'all, But thank you for I'm glad you perceived that. I'm glad you perceive that because that means a little bit of the work that I do to remain stress free is working. But it's a journey. I just looking at my grandmother, my great grandmother, my mother, and the women that came before me in just the way that they had to deal with a high, high level of stress. Breath work is like one of the greatest assets. But also especially as melanated women, we process stress and so many seen ways that even if we be like, no, I'm good, I'm good, I'm all right, I ain't tripping, I'm good. You mean I'm good, that's really just some toxic behavior patterns because we're not really good and were telling ourselves we good. So then that stress accumulates in ourselves and we start dealing with those unseen illnesses emotional and spiritual. And so for me, although I, you know, do find myself having those moments of high intensity and emotional distress, I do, I just really do my best to breath work through it. You feel me, y'all doing an excellent job over there, breath work through it. That's the best working. One of my young Goddess homegirls, she like twenty two, and she knows you'd have thought she was yea, my y'all, and I'm like, damn, I wish I knew what you knew at twenty two. But she always says her name. Her previous name is Thora. She recently changed her name, but I would have to double verify her new.
Speaker 6: Name, but she always says Thora.
Speaker 5: No, it was her given name. Yeah, and this was a new season of yeah, I'm not right Christina today. Yeah. Okay, see it was a goddess name. I just can't remember in this moment because anyways, but she always says, I'm gonna breath work. I'm gonna cycle it out. I'm gonna cycle it out. So if anybody pisses her off, or if she eats like some fry food or something weird, she always says, I'm gonna cycle it out. And what she means is she's just gonna focus on her breathing and literally breathworking.
Speaker 6: And it does work like it does throw up, I mean.
Speaker 4: Can it can do so many things, even the awareness and the knowledge and this and the frequency of saying I'm about to what is say, I'll cycle it out.
Speaker 3: And then thinking about like literally physically thinking about cycling it out of your body. The visualized like weaving the light in the sound is tantra, Like that's literally how you do it. You consciously say I'm leaving this shit here and then I or move it out with your body or like literally physically with your mental push that shit out or meditate that shit out. But we underestimate our goddess power and we forget that we have the power to do this shit because that's what it means to be a goddess. I can alchemize and transmute anything. And so we stay still and we stay stuck and eat the whole fucking thing of ice cream and shit, and then we like drink and smoke and fuck and then we're like, we're fine. And then that trauma builds and builds and builds, and that generational trauma also builds when we're consciously because as black women, as melanated women, we're programmed to be like, I'm fine, I'm good, and then you're like, am I good? Like you don't even know if you're good or if you're bad, because you have and had the conversation with yourself but actually reminding yourself that it's literally literally just saying, let me meet this issue in this emotion and then let me body, sometimes do you want me to do with this?
Speaker 2: Give me a word? What does it feel like?
Speaker 3: And even asking that's good? What can I do for you. How can I help you? How can I help you move this out literally letting the feeling come out and then literally looking at it, you know.
Speaker 5: And just just and not judging yourself, because that's the hardest part. Yeah, And I'm not even going to apprehend you when I when I'm when I'm just in a in a.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm rarely in a rage. I can't even see I'm rarely.
Speaker 8: But but I I be aby i abby, okay, ibby, but I'm feeling that because I'll go and have me a fresh coconut.
Speaker 6: Oh and I'm good. I'll go to I'll give me a I'll fresh press juice of ginger shot and that takes me up. Yo. The Arawhine Juice Bar.
Speaker 5: Not they should send me a check for you and just mentioning their name just now, but they're a juice bar. They have a coconut Cloud smoothie with the coconut, the Blue Spire Allina coconut water, the dates, it's a vibe and stuff like that. It makes my cells rejuvenate. So when I need support emotionally and I just can't get over some shit a fuck boy did or said or the or a fuck girl did or said, and I'm just struggling a little bit emotionally. Then I go to the rejuvenation of the cells, and then that helps bring balance and restoration back to my mindset so that I can proceed forward into the next chapter of my greatness to live the life that I was all here to live.
Speaker 3: You feel me now, without any bumps, without any pullbacks, without being caught up on some shit that's really not for you anyway.
Speaker 5: It's not for me anyway. So I'm gonna continue to push forward. And I love being here. I love the questions, I love the conversation. I love the energy that y'all carry. And I'm really glad that you're shifting how you do things creatively while still staying in your creativity. You're setting an example for a lot of women to not do so much all the damn time to make things exclusive. To understand that your vibe is a vibe, and sometimes you gotta pay for that. You feel me, sometimes you got to invest in that type of frequency to exist in this space with us, because the energy is not always free. So thank y'all for constantly showing me, leading the way uplifting other women. I resonate with your work so much. I think you're both amazing and beautiful women. I'm gonna always tell you this every time I see you. But more than anything, I'm just very inspired and honored to be in your presence. And I hope you continue selling your book. I hope you continue your friendship, longevity, more success, more pleasure, more dope, ass next level opportunities coming toward you. I wish all of that on you, and I'm excited for the next time we link up. So thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you. We love you, and it's always wonderful to have you here and to be in your presence and to hear your vibrations because they're strong and they're powerful. Thank you, radiate, thank you, speaking of vibrations.
Speaker 6: Terran time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lizzie, you pulled the King of Cups upright right.
Speaker 4: Emotionally balanced, compassionate, diplomatic. The King of Cups represents mastery over the realms of emotion, creativity, and the unconscious. When this card turns up into Tarot reading, you have gained control over your feelings and can accept them without allowing them to get the better of you, even when life throws you a curveball. You can draw on your emotional maturity and stability to help you navigate these challenges.
Speaker 2: You don't let.
Speaker 4: Things get to you, and you steer clear of the drama instead choosing an emotionally balanced, calm approach. The King of Cup embodies the perfect balance between the executive and the heart.
Speaker 2: Not only are you.
Speaker 4: Not only are you able to assess and manage the situation logically, but you can also draw upon your intuition and understanding of human interactions. As a leader, you care as much about achieving your goals and objectives as you do about making sure everyone is happy and engaged along the way. As a king, he is a masculine fatherly energy, and as a Cups card, he brings his emo emotional self to the forefe He offers wise advice when it comes to feelings, emotions, creativity, and relationships, and can see the human dynamic in its entirety. The King of Cups is compassionate towards others, creating strong bonds and relationships based on patience and understanding. He may appear in your life as a mentor coach, a spiritual guide, or you may step into this role yourself.
Speaker 5: You are such a wonderful narrator. Your tone is just superb. Thank you for reading that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I resonate with that.
Speaker 4: I'm moving through the rest of this month with King of Cups energy. By the time you listen to this, I will be on retreat, so I will be moving with that energy. Feminine energy though, but you are being diplomatic. We are hopefully holding space for the women so that they can disarm.
Speaker 3: And yes, yes, MLB beach side in the warm weather, half naked, eating fresh fruit and real.
Speaker 2: Food, rejuvenating myself.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, I love that for y'all coming.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Where can we find you?
Speaker 5: Zen and Cush? Thank you for asking. They can find me at the next Zen and Cush, which will be the Zen and Cush Fest in New Orleans this June, and then we're gonna run it back in December in Miami. But for the most part, I exist on all the music streaming platforms at Lizzie, jeff l I, z z y j e f F, social media, all of that. My new album, my new EP, Cush, Clouds and Coconut Water, is set to release on two to two, but right now it's actually available for the exclusive pre release via my website at Lizziejeff dot com and also the link in my bio. It's a beautiful it's a beautiful body of work. It's just a real special, smooth, medicinal, sensuous but raw and vulnerable expression of what I've been moving through over these last few months, over this last year. And it's it is raw, but it's also uplifting and encouraging and inspiring, and I'm just so happy to be sharing it with the world. So that's Cush Clouds and Coconut Water. So that'll be coming out on two two to hold y'all over until the next Zen and Cush experience takes place. But let's stay connected, let's keep building, let's keep growing, And most importantly, this is something I always tell myself. But if it's one thing you kept with me, if you kept that you kept with yourself. From this conversation, I just hope that everybody floats out of this conversation feeling a little bit more inspired, more rejuvenated in their purpose, but also with the reminder to remember to just take care of yourselves. It's a lot going on in the world, and it's important that we do dive into those rituals of deep self care to really navigate these interesting times and most importantly, stay hydrated. L I z z y j E f F is up. I love y'all. I appreciate y'all. Good mom, mom smoking.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Make sure you check us out. We are official video models video fixens.
Speaker 3: Yes yeah, check check in in order to find us on Good Mom's underscore, Bad choices. I love you, love you, hie.
Speaker 2: I can do that.
Speaker 3: I can't hold me back.
Speaker 2: I can through a.
Speaker 3: Fadel on my rain, turning back, end me my flowers. I could blend it back.
Speaker 5: It's one four hours flowers, as you know.
Speaker 6: And I said, I'm living so good.
Speaker 3: Cat to Sail might have been hurt.
Speaker 4: I used to being seals.
Speaker 3: Might be fa