Speaker 1: Got it up.
Speaker 2: Next our final News round Up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 3: All Right, News round Up, Information Overload Hour this Friday, eight hundred and nine foot one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, if you look to the lead up to the president's hundred days which occurred this week, and I'm actually going to focus a lot on this tonight on Hannity nine Eastern Non Fox, because it's one hundred days of political shock and awe. There's no other way to describe it. There's there's never been anybody that has taken on the established way of doing things and rethinking everything the way Donald Trump has. And that's from securing the border, deporting criminals. That is from doge, that is from energy dominance, that is, oh okay, I'll take on the issue of peace in Europe piece in the Middle East. No one else is willing to do it. Sure, it's a heavy lift, but I got to give it a shot. And he's working his ass off to try and accomplish both those things, and it's going to get hard. I think things are going to get very tense now with Russia in the days to come, because they've been so obnoxiously pierced in their brutal attacks and killing innocent men, women and children. I would expect that probably sometime next week. Oh, by the way, quick diversion here, Linda, how big would you say on a scale of one to ten, the announcement I will making next week will be thirty seven.
Speaker 4: It's a major pain in my ass. So you know it's huge.
Speaker 3: It is, And the only thing I can say is that while you're working hard on it, part of it, you're not going to be a part of. That's right, and that's for your own good. You agree with that, right, I.
Speaker 4: Feel like it's for the good of others.
Speaker 3: But yes, of course you have to turn yourself into a martyr. But will I'm definitely a martyr on this one. You know I'm doing it for the greater good, no question about that. Okay, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
Speaker 4: The audience is going to agree with us when they find out what it is. And you're like, oh, yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: Let's just say, Linda can't be there because I the odds of an international incident are probably astronomically higher than I'm comfortable or anybody would ever be comfortable with.
Speaker 4: Their air accurate statement. Yes, indeed, there you go.
Speaker 3: All right, I said it the right way. But anyway, so we've been hearing the lead up to this, Oh, the president's poll numbers are terrible.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: The problem is almost every single poll that has been cited are by polling organizations that never got the twenty sixteen election right, the twenty twenty election right, or the twenty twenty four election right. And it's frustrating. I mean, you know, abc great case in point. I think they're off by seven and they want to put Trump's approve that we're rating like at thirty nine or whatever crazy number it was. And it's frustrating because they just lie. And then you look at the internals and the methodology of they're polling and you realize that they're just full of crap. They do it because they have a political agenda. I thought it was hilarious yesterday when Chucky Schumer and this this was just pure goal is trashing Donald the worst polling numbers than the one hundred first hundred days ever ever. Okay, and then somebody asked the question, well, you're polling at seventeen percent, the lowest of any any minority leader in history. How do you explain your poll numbers? What polls come and go? Not a big deal. I mean it was just it was funny and pathetic at the same time. Let me play that for you.
Speaker 6: The polls this week show Trump has the lowest one hundred day approval rating since they started polling eighty years ago, the lowest yes, yes, there's a pole up to day that has your little rage pullerday.
Speaker 3: Any younger confessional leader at seventeen percent? Are you conning.
Speaker 6: Maybe a liability for your polls come and go? Our party is united, We're on our front foot. We're stepping forward and going after Trump and having real success.
Speaker 3: And the irony is Trump and even in his lowest polls is two and a half times higher, three times higher than Schumer. Brought all this out. We have Matt Towery inside our advantage. I am so tired of these posters that get everything wrong, and they get quoted and quoted endlessly, and they've never gotten Trump right. You Robert Kahley, John McLaughlin, a few others, not many, always get him right. And by the way, weren't you Where were you in terms of accuracy in sixteen, twenty and twenty four.
Speaker 1: I was in the top three in each one of.
Speaker 3: Those top three in each one and one year you were number one, right, I was number one.
Speaker 1: And there's the new rankings from Real Fair Politics haven't come out yet, but I certainly would expect we would be in that area with another group activot just at a ranking, and we were number two in the country. This is ahead of all the networks and all the newspapers and all the other stuff. It's just, you know, shown is very frustrating because at least conservative viewers and listeners ought to hear polls from both sides. You give your audience the opportunity to hear that. But news organization, even concerned in news organizations, don't run our polls or Robert Hayley's poles or Rasmussen or it's just insane and it's a great disservice to I'll be.
Speaker 3: Honest, I really only use you guys at McLaughlin and that's basically it for me. I don't use any of the polls because you guys, it's not an accident when you get it right. You know, three presidential cycles in a row that you can't say that's luck or an accident.
Speaker 1: Well, it's also a matter of I think there's a group of us John, myself, Robert, some of these other firms that we talked about that in a minute. But they've consistently been able to find that shy Trump volk and in this case, that's shy Trump approval and put together better polls and perform better. And yet what happens is you have these polling mavens, these experts who are hooked in with these various newspapers. They find ways to say, well, but they really aren't good posters. Well, the proof is in the pudding. We weren't great in twenty two. That's the only time I think I wasn't in the top five. But every time Donald Trump has been on the ballot.
Speaker 3: Twenty two was an anomaly year. And I'll tell you why, because of the overturning a Roe v. Wade. I don't think people could factor in that quiet vote that showed up that year. And I'm not making an excuse for you. You're right, that was not your best polling year. But every presidential polling year and polling Trump, they've been incapable of polling Trump. And meanwhile, you've nailed it every time that back and look at.
Speaker 1: These polls were rowing out over the last two weeks, particularly the ones arranged for the one hundred days, and you know, eleven down, twelve down, whatever. It just didn't make any sense. So Robert Kayley and I decided to pull ourselves. We conducted a poll. We're going to reveal it later tonight. I just to give you a little preview, not the numbers themselves, but I could tell you, Paul, I don't see anything like what these other posters were showing. We polled it exactly the same way we pulled the election, where we nailed every state by like one or one point or least maybe two points, but we always had the winner. So we're very good at finding Donald Trump and his supporters, and we were able to find the people who are proven them. So it's better numbers. And I think I will tell you this also, our poll found a lot of undecided, well undecided. When they start moving, they moved very quickly in another direction. I think that Trump's going to see stronger numbers as we get into the next few weeks, because this one hundred day nonsense has now passed by and now they have to deal with the realities of what he's getting accomplished.
Speaker 3: It's sort of like, Okay, we can see obvious success on his border policies. He's right, and JD is also right in pointing out that we're still living under the Biden Harris economy. Now, with that said, the President is making significant changes. He's making cuts to doze. We expect by the fourth of July this reconciliation bill will be passed. That'll free up a lot of money, that'll make the Trump tax cuts permanent. It'll eliminate taxes on tips, Social Security, and over time. Add to that, the president's energy dominance policies. The eight to ten trillion dollars in new investment based on companies pledging to build manufacturing in America, I think that I've never heard a number like that committed over four years. I mean, I think the foundation has been set for economic prosperity, probably the likes of which we've never seen before. And I just hope it kicks in sooner than later.
Speaker 1: Well I think it will. You know, he needs to get some agreements with regard to the terriffs in some of these countries so they start following like dominoes. But the public isn't really obsessed with these terriffs. It's the media that's obsessed with the terriffs. The public elected this man because he said he was going to do certain things. He's going to really shake things up. That's why they voted for That's what he's doing, and that's why his polling numbers have not dropped, and I think they're going to start to continue to increase. So you're getting a false view of how the public's using that's to try to wrap into a narrative that he's falling apart what they want to do. They want to produce polls because Republican members of Congress and candidates running in states to say, oh no, we can't be with Trump now, we got to get away from it. It's not working. If it does work, will be to the Republicans who fall for this stuff. Because in reality, I can guarantee you Sean, he is on the rise and he's going to continue on the rise unless there's something unforseeable that I don't know about. I think he's going to continue to rise. Now there's a limit where he can go because we're a very polarized nation and we know there's a certain like forty percent who just will not say anything good about Donald Trump. But there are a whole lot of people out there who are seeing what he's doing, and these nonsense polls. He to think about it. If I have a poll, let's say one, two, three, four or five whatever, more approval than disapprove, and someone else has a poll that says he's twelve points down, that's a massive spread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And then you go back and you look at their track record pulling Donald Trump over three presidential cycles. I can guarantee you that they got every single cycle wrong and you were able to nail it again. It's not an accident when then happens, and you know, there also is a scorecard in the first one hundred days for Democrats, and those numbers are in and they're not particularly favorable Chuck Schumer at seventeen percent, the Democrats in general consistently polling in the twenties. The verdict has kind of been rendered on how the Democrats are reacting. Even fake news CNN said the other day that if the election were held again, that Donald Trump would win hands down against Kamala Harris. I guess that the American people not that unhappy with their choice.
Speaker 1: In fact, he would win against any of the names that you hear being floated to run, including I might add the governor of California. So who I know is out there, you know, getting himself ready as well. Right now, Donald Trump is politically strong, and this nonsense that we've hurt by the way, I have a proposal. Why don't we create a new average for the approval reading for the president of all of the pollsters who got it right for the last three times, and then you can have all the other posters have their average of where they think it is, and let's report both of them to the country.
Speaker 3: Quick break right back more with insider advantage our pollster, but now one of the top posters by far in the country three presidential cycles in a row, Matt Towery. We're going to show you how bad some of these other pollsters are. Tonight on Hannity, we got to expose this nine Eastern say you DVR more with Matt on the other side as we continue, than your calls eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn straight ahead, all right, we continue with insider advantage, polster, Matt Towery is with us. Why don't you do me a favorite. Why don't you send me these polling rankings and where they all are and I'll put it up on the screen tonight and show the American people. How's that? Can you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You got it, you got it. We keep them, We keep them in our back pocket.
Speaker 3: Did you ever pull Sean Hannity? That's the question. Could Sean Hannity be elected dog catcher?
Speaker 1: Sean, Well, you don't want to hear it because you don't want to run for office. Yeah, you could do very well. That's the scary part, right, Sean, you could do very well. And by the way, Linda, thanks so much with the thirty eight off for scale one to ten. That sort of took all my thunder away. Everybody.
Speaker 4: That's impossible. To Matt, that's it's impossible.
Speaker 3: Everybody's well, wait, Matt, wait, wait, do you hear this announcement next week and you'll know exactly why, and you'll know that I'm right, and you'll know that why she agrees with me, because she she has some level of self awareness. Thankfully that's going to agree to Matt knows me very well more than well, we'll give you a preview. I don't know so so What office could I run for? Because there's enough for Republicans running for president. What could I What could I achieve beyond dog catcher? If I could even win that?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not going to say a position because it's just going to get you and me both in trouble. But let's put it this way.
Speaker 3: Your well, we spend half our lives getting in trouble. Why stop now?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, you're very popular in the state of Florida.
Speaker 3: There, Oh so I could I could do well? Run to Santa just wanted to make me the head of the streamber of commerce and get in and Out Burger to move there, move some of the you know, build some of their they don't have a franchise, make some in and out Burger places in Florida. And I've made the call. I reached out. I just wasn't successful well. And the owner is the nicest person in the world.
Speaker 1: Here's the bad news. You haven't lived here long enough to qualify to run for.
Speaker 3: Govern But how many years do you have to live here?
Speaker 1: I think it's seven. I'm almost positive. I might be wrong, but I think it's seven. I've lived here long enough, but nobody wants me to run for dog catchers, so I'm just gonna stay upholster.
Speaker 3: Well, people may not know this about you. You once ran for lieutenant governor in this to Georgia, and that's when I first got to know you, when I was a local host in Georgia, and.
Speaker 1: Then I was in the Georgia House Representatives and then of course involved with Newts, very very heavily. And uh yeah, but you know what happened is I got religion, decided to get out of politics. And now what am I doing talking about politics? I want to play golf. That's all I like to do. I may choke on the golf course. Sean, Okay, we know, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Know particular a weekend you were playing a tournament and you were are in first place after the first round. What what what? What place did you end up coming in in that tournament?
Speaker 1: So did I tell you that I'm one of the top three posters in the country.
Speaker 3: You were you were playing a tournament I think it was best ball or you had a partner in every other shot or whatever whatever the format was, and you were you were in the lead on day one, and you bragged me what a great day you guys had. Had and you feel confident you can win this thing. How did it? How did that tournament end up? I didn't hear the.
Speaker 1: Answer, did I tell you them?
Speaker 3: For the top reasons, Matt Towry, We appreciate you man, Thank you, buddy. Doculator Sean eight nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Oh, by the way, Linda, I want to go back to the marylander of Brego Garcia. Now remember his wife for some reason, is trying to champion him coming back to the country. Also, this is a guy who judges determine MS thirteen gang member and the hearing this week with Lindsay Graham. Guess what he had an expert that said, yeah, those tattoos are real, and yeah, that would signify MS thirteen. That's what we now know for sure. Now the first complaint. Then we found out there was a second domestic abuse complaint that Abrego Garcia, his wife, in her own handwriting, chronicled how he beat the hell out of her. We just happened to discover audio of Abrego Garcia's wife pleading with a judge for temporary protection because he hit her.
Speaker 5: Listen, I came to fill out a protective order. I think it was in December, but I didn't show up to the court because his family like washed my brain telling me that his dad was sick and not to do it. So it's still I didn't do anything. But after that it was like I would call the police. I have a lot of police reports. And I kept trying to get to the door basement to try to open the door, and then like he pushed me. So then when I was able to go outside to get a phone, I called one from a disconnected phone. Now, they took a long time to get to the house. It was probably like twenty thirty minutes. So I saw a neighbor walking his dog and I opened the door and I was like help. And then when he heard me, like he grabbed me from my hair and then he slapped me. And then the neighbor like he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to react. I have pictures of the evidence, like all the bruises, because even on Wednesday he hit me, like around like three in the morning. He would just wake up. Can I hit me? And then last Saturday for my daughter's birthday party. Before I went to my daughter's birthday party, he slammed me three times, and then last week they call it police. My sister called it police because they hit me in front of my sister.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, hey, let's bring this guy back to the country. Brilliant idea. Who thought of that? One eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number this Friday. Terry Indiana next on the Sean Hannity Show. What's up, Terry? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm fine, Sean, thanks a lot for taking my call. Thank God for your voice of patriotism across the country. I don't know what we'd do if we didn't have somebody like you, because there doesn't seem to be any other voices. And listen, thanks a lot for having Newt Gingridge and Bill O'Reilly on your show. They always add an interesting perspective. But listen, what I called for is I'm really ticked off about the Tesla thing. Now, I don't have a Tesla, so I don't have a dog in this fight. But we can't allow people to attack a business, whatever it is and not have any repercussions. Now, I know that they've arrested a couple of people, and that's a good start. What we need is some conviction and a couple of these guys going to jail for twenty years. That'll cut it down to zero. So that's my input. What's your comment? What can we do to get somebody convicted in jail.
Speaker 3: It's terrible they're letting these people off the hook. What they've done to these Tesla dealerships. You know, they're firing bullets into them. Somebody's going to get killed. They're fire bombing the cars in the lots of these dealerships. They're fire bombing the charging stations. Somebody's gonna die. By the way, the first person to nearly die was one of these idiots that was fire bombing and throwing Molotov cocktails at charging station and then set himself on fire. And look, it so motivated me because it was so fundamentally unfair. All this man has done is expressed who he supports for president, save the taxpayers one hundred and fifty billion dollars when needed and hauled upon. He helped people like after Hurricane Helene in North Carolina and Tennessee, help people in California after the wildfires. He rescues astronauts. What has this man done to be hated and That's what motivated me, you know, I said, the how with this, I'm buying one myself. My friends had been telling me. A couple of my friends have been telling me it's the best car ever. You're missing out, You're missing out, And now that I have one, in all truth, it is to me the greatest engineered car ever. Imagine this. Have you ever do you ever go to a mall or like I went recently to see the movie that chosen and I hadn't been in a movie theater in a long time, and I parked far away. I had to park far away. And then I come out of the movie and it has an app and you open up the Tesla app and you press the button come to me, and you watch your car back out of its parking spot safely and drive directly to you. Then they have this feature auto drive and you hit that as well. And by the way, auto drive is like, I think there's I have the statistics somewhere. Let me see if I find this here. Hang on, I had the statistics yesterday. Here it is. I think I got it all right. So if you look at the average car, this is the latest US crash data. NHTSA one crash per seven hundred and twenty thousand miles overall, one crash per one point four million miles on the highway. Now, if you look at Tesla year ending, you know, a quarter one of this year, it's one crash per one point three million manually driven. Now if you put it on auto drive, one crash per six eight million. And now let me explain that the different way. You would have to drive six point eight million miles on average before having an accident on auto drive as compared to seven hundred and twenty thousand miles in a regular car. How cool is that?
Speaker 2: Well, obviously that's terrific. But the point still remains. We got to stop the attacks. And the way to a stop the attack is make there be a consequence that nobody wants to suffer. And that's why I'm saying. I know Pam Bondi is doing her thing, but she's got to do it faster, and we got to get to a couple of these guys in jail and then it'll stop. It will stop.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I agree, Uh, anyway, it's got to stop. I'm somebody's gonna die, and this is domestic terrorism. Pam Bondi's on it and Cash Fattel. Don't underestimate those two. I know them both well.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, my friend Terry Indiana, you have a great weekend. Let us say hi to Jim and Louisiana. Hey, Jim, how are you glad you called? Happy Friday? Jim, Louisiana? Are you there? Once? Twice? Old Brian Georgia Next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: They good afternoon, Sean. Thanks for taking the call, A long time listener, first time ever calling in. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 7: I love that story at the beginning of giving back. I think a lot of times, with everything being so polarized, people vilify what they see on TV, whether it's President Trump or you, and they don't know the real people behind the scenes. But thanks for what you do. But I just calling in yesterday. I think there was a conversation. You know, we're talking a little bit about the A tens that were featured when the President was up there in Michigan. And I was a CREA chief in the Air Force on those on that particular airframe, and you know they were first commissioned in nineteen seventy five, so they've kind of reached all they can do. I mean, it's a it's a heck of a machine. The gun on the front, I mean it holds eleven hundred and fifty thirty milimeters rounds and you can empty that in about eighteen seconds if you hold down the right of all time. And it's just an amazing airframe. It's done. I went with it to to Afghanistan No. Five and Iraq and O seven and you know, as far as close their support and just an amazing design, amazing machine. But unfortunately the things they were designed for about eight thousand hours. And when I was deployed, we had several aircraft. There were over nine thousand, and you're talking twenty years ago, so they have.
Speaker 3: You know what though, I mean a lot of people don't know this about airplanes, and probably most of you listening to me right now don't know it. But you probably have flown on an airframe that was originally purchased in the seventies, maybe even the sixties, depending on how old you are, but the seventies, eighties, nineties. I mean, what people don't understand about aircraft is they're constantly rebuilding them, that's right, constantly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So we went through two wing rebuilds on the A tent to keep it flying. That that extended it. It's about twelve thousand hours. But but most of them are well over that now. And I mean, it's it's a great I can't say enough about it. I spent a lot of hours on the flight line with my hands on that aircraft, and as far as the military goes, we're the best in the world. And no, it's not.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't like the idea of retiring things. I like the idea of maybe reconfiguring them, maybe advancing them, maybe increasing their capacity, and and and not just until we have the next generation of weaponry ready. I don't know if it's ever going to be fully ready. I wouldn't I wouldn't retire any ships. I wouldn't retire any airplanes. I would I would be looking to modify, make better and more contemporary. That's just my personal belief. But what do I know. I'm just a hope talk show host. Anyway, you're the crew chief. That's pretty cool. Anyway, thanks so much for calling in. Thanks for your service to your country, my friend. I hope you have a good weekend. Brian eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Adam Minnesota Next Sean Hannity Show. What's up, Adam, How are you hey?
Speaker 8: Good afternoon. I just wanted to call on. Thanks you for taking my call. I appreciate your positive screeners. I wanted to talk about the fair trade. You brought it up yesterday. I owned several manufacturing businesses and I'm just getting kind of worn out of the politicians not acknowledging the Center Road related to how it impacts manufacturing and products made in the US.
Speaker 3: Look, I do feel for people. I know people that are negatively impacted by this, and it's an adjustment, and China in particular has been so egregious in their treatment of not only US, but the entire world. We had two choices here, and I think the President made the right choice, and I think he was the right guy to do this. Even though there's going to be some short term adjustment pain associated with it, I think there's long term financial benefits, especially when you factor in the President's policies on energy, making the tax cuts permanent, no tax on tip, Social Security, and over time, the energy dominance is it's incalculable what it will do for the economy in my view, But if we also get free and fair trade at the end of this, and I think in China even announced that they're open to a deal as long as they're not taking advantage. Kind has been hurt and apparently there's there's reports now that Chinese workers are absolutely apoplectic and livid and that their factories are shutting down. So you know, nobody's benefiting from this. I have a fairly high degree of confidence that these deals are going to be struck in fairly short order. It's always going to take too long. But the other the other option was to just allow America to get ripped off, abuse, taken advantage of by friend and foe alike, or challenge a system that has is institutionalized unfairness towards us. And I think the President made the right call. And you know, well, you know what, everyone wants to give him a grade A grade A great. The under the economy, it's incomplete right now because he's not been able to implement we haven't passed the reconciliation bill. You know, yeah, he's he's moving forward with energy dominance, but it's not like we're pulling all that we started to get, like find natural gas out of the ground more than ever before. But it did this, All of these things take time. Ten trillion dollars committed in investments in the next four years in manufacturing. I mean, this is unprecedented and never happened before. And I just believe combined with the economic policies of low taxes and helping working men and women out, it's gonna be an economic boom that we can only you know, maybe maybe experience once in a lifetime. Anyway, my friend, I appreciate your call. And this is where you're gonna have to everyone's gonna have to be a little patient or you just you just say no, I'll just keep ripping us off. I don't like being ripped off. I hate when people are unfair. That's gonna wrap things up. But today, and we got a great Hannity Tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We have a Hannity shootout with Leslie Marshall and Steve Hilton that you're not gonna want to miss. Judge the name Piro. Tonight, We're gonna show you how corrupt pulling is in America. We're calling it one hundred days of political shock and awe. Senator Mark Wayne Mullin and will join us and Robert Kahley Matt towery nine Eastern. Say you DVR Hannity on Fox. See you tonight back here on Monday. Thank you for making this show possible.