Speaker 1: It is time for today's prank phone call with the nephew.
Speaker 2: What you got asked this one right here, Shirley.
Speaker 1: You know sometimes that's some gentlemen out there that's just not They just don't have what they need. So the wife is called and let me know what he needs. This is right here is go big or go home. Go big or go home. Your wife has letting me know that you are not exactly what she's needing, and we're gonna try to get you some help so you can I can help you get to a better size. Let's see if I can say, yeah, yeah, you're not keen Kong. You more like bubbles. You know what I'm saying. That's you're right in now. You're not who you thank y'all strong, strong as hell, doom being. Bubbles might be plenty, ain't lot to you? You have one of them chimps grabbed your hands is full. Let'm tell you right now you you're not gonna be thinking monkey no mode.
Speaker 2: If that let me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's what a champion is right here. That ain't no, That ain't no. Really, that's a chimp's see, go bigger, go home, Let's go get down.
Speaker 2: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach Darnell. Darnell, let's see, Darnell. How you doing this? Is Scott with Bigger, Bigger and better, uh, where we make you larger in charge? How you doing today? Scott? Who I mean the scop And I'm with Bigger and Better, where we make you larger in charge?
Speaker 3: I'm good, Scott? What's up?
Speaker 2: We were actually, uh given a phone call by your wife, your wife is Is that correct? Yeah? Okay, well you know your wife's your wife's birthday is coming up pretty soon? Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so a couple of weeks, yeah, it's coming out.
Speaker 2: Okay, have you have you decided on getting or anything or have you purchased anything yet?
Speaker 3: No? A lot a couple of days in line.
Speaker 2: Well, actually, uh, we got a call from uh from I think we've got something that's gonna that's gonna really help you guys. And and something I think that she wanted to recommend that something that you probably wouldn't wouldn't think about getting.
Speaker 3: Okay, recking my brain.
Speaker 2: So I'm all is actually gave us a call. She's actually had an idea you know what she would really really like for her birthday present?
Speaker 3: So what's the name of your coming.
Speaker 2: Bigger and Better?
Speaker 3: Like I said, she called you. I'm sorry, she called you to get me idea on what I should get here for her birthday. Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well this is this is something that's a little a little different, and it's something that you probably would never in a million years think of. But here it Bigger and Better, where we make you large and in charge. We actually do some things that we definitely know you wouldn't have thought of. So I I definitely understand her giving up call what's you think?
Speaker 3: What's the name against? Sam?
Speaker 2: Scott?
Speaker 3: Scott Scott. You're to the point.
Speaker 2: Actually let us know that there's some things that are really really lacking between you guys, and she would very much like for her birthday. Well, you can be a lot more well in Dowed. So you know that's what we do here at Bigger and Better We actually hello, what I could be?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: What more well in Dowed? Sure? So I think really what's going on is Beyonca is really not satisfied right.
Speaker 3: Now and call you to tell you that I'm not what do you mean willing doubt my junk?
Speaker 2: So you're you're you're you're you're you're inadequate. You know what I mean, You're you're uh. I guess maybe may be very impotent. I'm not sure, but.
Speaker 3: You gidding me, what's the name of this company?
Speaker 2: Here? Bigger and better, where we make you large and in charge? And right now you know you're not You're not large and in charge, and we want to get you that we're able to come in for consultation, your consultation.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. I'm gonna call her right now, because there's a right now. Okay, I'm gonna call her.
Speaker 2: Well, and we're we're trying to do because do you not do you not think you need to come in?
Speaker 3: I don't even think. I don't even need to be talking to you, mister Scott, about whatever is going on in my bedroom. I'm keen, so I'm not even I'm not even I don't even know what's going on. Whatever. When I say this, whatever services first for me, it's gonna increase me in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Is the first sign of denial, Right, I don't have no I don't have no problems in the bedroom. Well, you know, I don't even why am I even still on the phone with you? Okay? But sir, I mean you and I.
Speaker 3: You only have to worry about hearing from MERV she got something to kind of account with you. Then you ain't go ahead and close that.
Speaker 2: Outa Let me say this. You have a you have a very big ego, sir. But what I want to do is is you know, but you're not You're not as big as your ego. I want to get you to that point.
Speaker 3: This is some crazy I've heard some crazy things people sail online, but you're gonna call me talk about My wife called you saying that I'm actuate in the bedroom, sir, you know what? And and once again you're trying to you're you're just doing your jobs, got but I'm gonna have to call her right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't worry.
Speaker 3: You're in denial. I'm in denial you Hello, sir.
Speaker 2: I really want to help you as much as I can.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, listen, I'm trying to get my wife on the phone right now.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: I know you you've got a job to do, but what I need you to do right now is stop calling me.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be nice to you because I'm sure whatever it is she calls you, and you're just doing your job.
Speaker 2: All right. I'm trying to get you in here to get a consultation so we can get you further along the where you are.
Speaker 3: Consultation, the consultation. I don't need no consultation. I don't need no sisters from your start, sir.
Speaker 2: You call me no more?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're small and I want to make you bigger.
Speaker 3: You want to make me bigger?
Speaker 2: What's what?
Speaker 3: What's is just anyway? Huh?
Speaker 2: What kind of job is that?
Speaker 3: How do you even get a job like that? You apply for this job? You're idiot when you're a high school job.
Speaker 2: I'm trying me.
Speaker 3: You stop calling me.
Speaker 2: Man, mister Darnell. I'm still trying to help you get through this situation. Okay, Are you willing to come in for a consultation. At least we're coming for a consultation. We can get further on where you are?
Speaker 3: Are you listening to me? The only consultation we gonna have is my fist in your face that you call me again.
Speaker 2: Tell you what.
Speaker 3: I will come in for a consultation. Give me give me your address and everything like that, all your information, and I will come down for a consultation. You're gonna be there.
Speaker 2: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here the first eight hours of the day. Sir. What I want to do is get you lined up, We get your pety and let me call my wife.
Speaker 3: You I don't need no procedures, give me your info and you got the web by hand from us. No more, okay, but right now you get up call me. I don't want to hang up on you, and I understand you trying to do your job.
Speaker 2: Darnell. You're small. You're small, and I'm trying to make you bigger. Thank you, sir. You know what I'm trying to know. That's a little small guy. I'm trying to help you with your problem. Now. If you're not going to be appreciative of it, then I don't even understand why your wife knows you're.
Speaker 3: Handing your address. Why would that we can have this conversation face to face.
Speaker 2: Why would your wife call here?
Speaker 3: So it doesn't matter. If I can get on the line, I can figure out why she calls you.
Speaker 2: Because you're inadequate. Man. Hey, sir, sir, here's the problem. You're tiny and you don't want to admit it.
Speaker 3: I get you to know me, man, You never seen me. You don't know anything about me. Alli, I can't even believe my wife's be even called you. But just this is just how you do business. You don't call me and call me.
Speaker 2: I'm tiny, sir, So I'm explaining something to you. I'm not owning the president, but I'm also a client, sir. I don't give up what you are, Okay, okay, then there are some other things that let us know as well.
Speaker 3: What the would that mean?
Speaker 2: She also wanted me to tell you that this is nephew Tommy from the steel hobby. More than itself. Your wife just pray phone calls you bad man.
Speaker 3: It's funny, man, I'm all here over here looking at in the mirror. Yeah, it's kind of great talk to start her. I thought it was good, but I got a little.
Speaker 2: Nervous, and I was like, man, what's the baddest radio show in the lane?
Speaker 3: Come on? Now you know it's just your Harvey radio show, man, and now you have it.
Speaker 1: Now you have it, now you have it.
Speaker 3: You're listening.
Speaker 2: She's a stave Harvey Morning show