Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera Judge.
Speaker 2: All Right, hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Cambrah Judge.
Speaker 2: And today we are going to be talking all about Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Real Housewives of Miami.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Erica arrives doctor Jen's matching mcmanson with mine and Deret's and Anna Marie's house. It's so funny.
Speaker 3: I'm like, when they showed outside, I'm like, Okay, Who's how is this?
Speaker 2: You're like, well, Her therapist says, it feels like yesterday that Erica was saying her life was over. Erica says her legal issues of down. Her therapist says closure needs to come from Erica.
Speaker 3: I think Erica just wants everybody to apologize to her and take accountability for what they said. And I think she's pretty pissed off at her cast members for not I mean, we did say flashback of what Crystal apologizing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Erica is saying that Crystal was the only one who actually apologized. It's hard because last night I just watched Housewife and the Hustler too, which I don't even think we need to recap, but you guys can go watch it over on Hulu. But like, look, if I went through what Erica went through, I'd have to sell those seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars earrings to afford the amount of therapy that I needed to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she didn't sell it, she had just hand them back right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait, is there?
Speaker 3: Where are they?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 3: Are they being held? Are they they?
Speaker 2: They're not according to Housewife and the Hustler too, they're not in Erica's person right now.
Speaker 3: Well we know that. But how accurate do you think that this Housewife in the Hustler is?
Speaker 2: Is it just another Well I thought it wasn't going to be accurate. I thought it was going to be like the first one that we watched where but the difference is Erica's lawyer and remember the guy that everybody thought was Erica's boyfriend, but then we found out it wasn't Erica's boyfriend. That Jim Wilkes I think his name is Yeah, he's in it too. So both those guys, her actual lawyer and her friend that he said he spent millions of dollars helping her and that you know essentially what they said. We don't have to get more into it than this, but essentially what they said is Erica has to do the television show because without being on Beverly Hills, she wouldn't have money to buy bread? Is her what they said on this And so I think, you know there's fear.
Speaker 3: I hate to break it to you. You don't have to be on a Hulu show to know that ninety percent of the girls on Housewives have to do Housewives or they can't afford bread. Yeah, I made them do it because this is their only which is fine, that's their only income. But when this show's over, you know, make a game plan.
Speaker 2: Make a game plan like the twats. Yeah, you just continue to.
Speaker 3: Talk about show, like all things like.
Speaker 2: All in My Teddy, like LTK, like on tap here, like the cameos that I keep forgetting to do for Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Oh, you better get on those.
Speaker 2: And now Valentine's has passed, So happy Valentine.
Speaker 3: I am now on the top three percent and cameo, you are a.
Speaker 2: Way to brag. My six of mine just expired.
Speaker 3: Damn, I dropped my price.
Speaker 2: To nine. That's how much my price is. So you guys go to my cameo, maybe I may or may not get to it.
Speaker 3: I don't go to her cameo. She doesn't fulfill them. I've had some expire before purely on accident, like I just didn't have my notifications on. But now I thought the notifications on.
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta say if I'm going to be posted anything about my time on Real Housewives at Beverly Hills. It's that Sutton gets a riding horses storyline, and I didn't like she wear her hair down while riding.
Speaker 3: She also didn't know that the horse when she came up, she thought another horse is her horse. That when they show her her looks nothing like her horse. Her horse doesn't have her horse has white on it. Right, this horse had no whit.
Speaker 2: She has a paint. It is half white, half bay. The horse that's walking by is a full bay. I it was a huge offense to me. I was like, I believe it, Like I'm fine for personal storyline, but I'm like the fact that this is now we have seen can you great carots to her horse multiple times?
Speaker 3: Can you rate her riding? Because when she got on the horse, I thought, oh shit, But she looked like to me, I don't ride horses, but she looked like she did pretty good job. Well, I would say, for someone that hasn't been on a horse in a long time, Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, I think if you and I'm not, if you want to go ride for pleasure and all of those things, then great, But it's it's not It's not somebody who rode all growing up like that, because it's kind of like riding a bike like I cannot. I didn't ride for ten years and then kind of got back on within a couple of weeks. I was back feeling one hundred percent like but I it looked listen, I want her to enjoy it. But yes, it looked quite novice.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would know to what I would look like riding a horse. But what we did learn is her old horse, Christian, lives down the street.
Speaker 2: Her old horse, her old husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the one she used to ride. So her old horse, Christian, who the old mayor, lives down the street and now she can no longer rely on him if she needs him because he's moving out of the country. So I feel like it sounds like she doesn't really talk too much about him, but she really relied on him being down the street and knowing that she can lean on him. And now she's upset because it's done, like there's nothing left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when she said, like, you know, if I were to fall or something were to happen, Christian would always be there, which I didn't know they still had that type.
Speaker 3: I didn't either. I was the relationship happy to hear that.
Speaker 2: But that makes sense, like now that she doesn't have that fallback person, and you know, she's also said, you know, I don't have you know, I don't have my father, I don't have Christians. Like I feel like I'm in this place where I'm having to figure it all out on it.
Speaker 3: And the divorce correct me if I'm wrong. It is like six seven years something like that. They've been divorced, Yeah, six seven years. And how long were they married?
Speaker 2: I mean quite a long time, quite a long time.
Speaker 3: What happened? Has she ever said what happened in their marriage?
Speaker 2: No, she's only said I mean I think, I mean, she talks about it a little bit in this scene with Kyle. I think you know, when they met, they were kind of here and then Christian's career kept going, going going, and I think the control had just what I've what I've gathered was my time speaking to her. And this isn't in a negative way. This is just what I think happens oftentimes in marriage is when one person is financially in charge of the other person, there just starts to be a loss of I don't know, you're not a team and a certain aspect, and.
Speaker 3: She's not working. I read something other day on Instagram that they hit home. I would rather be a rich wife than a wife of a rich man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah so is she did she she didn't work well?
Speaker 2: I think she took it. I mean, I think taking care of your kids as well.
Speaker 3: For sure. But I didn't know, like she had no other income. For some strange reason, I just assumed she grew up rich and had money.
Speaker 2: No, the income came from Christian as they grew, he grew, and that's why she got such a significant amount of money when they got a divorce, because California, you know, you're entitled to whatever it is half or I don't know if it's half, but a big chunk chunk.
Speaker 3: But she's going on a second date with Steve, which was good and I thought it was cute. It didn't look like the date that I would expect setting to go on. It kind of kind of normalized that in a little bit, she's playing darts, she's, you know, hanging out in the bar. I didn't expect that.
Speaker 2: Well, part of me respects her commitment to Ocean Spray, but a part of me thinks pink grapefruit juice in your bag is also a red flag on the a little bit of.
Speaker 3: A red flag. But I'm pretty sure Ocean Spray will be reaching out shortly to give her her own deal.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like I haven't had an Ocean Spray grapefruit juice and quite some time, and I'm curious, is that grapefruit juice so far above any other grapefruit juice that you need to carry your own?
Speaker 3: Maybe a lot of places don't carry grape I never order it, so.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it's grapefruit juice. It's called no, that's a screwdriver. But what's the drink that has grapefruit juice?
Speaker 3: A greyhound?
Speaker 2: A greyhound? I feel like people order greyhounds, So there is a great fruit je juice option. Maybe it just doesn't give what she needs it to be giving.
Speaker 3: Then you kind of much storyline is more tiring at this point, parenting lessons from Garcel or to date a different guy in each episode with Sutton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also I don't know if you noticed this, Sutton was with Sanjit and her Super Bowl post about that she was with Garcel and Cynthia, But Sanja was the original guy from last season that she was doing.
Speaker 3: O is she dating him again?
Speaker 2: Well, she didn't say so, and watch What Happens Live she said she was just on the bumble. So I'm curious if they just became friends, like if the guy she dates just turn into friends. And I read a film on camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that Steve and Sutton look cute together. I really do, but it's not looking like they did.
Speaker 2: Did I make this up or did we discover that Steve's an actor?
Speaker 3: I think that he had said in one episode that he was an actor. Not positive though.
Speaker 2: But the parenting storyline is a little bit hard for me because it's the same thing over and over again. And do I think those are things that you struggle with. I also realized that on both episodes of the shows that we watched Beverly Hills and Miami. There was an Uber storyline, which leads me to my next question. Do you let Sophia take an Ober by yourself?
Speaker 3: I didn't until no. I don't want her to ever. Teach doesn't have to now because she has her own car. But at seventeen is when I said, Okay, I'll let you take an Uber, but I want you to take it with your friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean they do have all these apps where you can track your kids now, so yeah, I mean that limits it. But I was just it's interesting. I was like, it's Uber paying for these spots and both Beverly Hills and Miami.
Speaker 3: But when it comes Sofia, I'm not afraid for Sophia. I'm more afraid for the Uber driver. She's that girl.
Speaker 2: Than Kyle and Mauricio are having a drink together. Kyle says couple's therapy has been very helpful.
Speaker 3: You could see like there's just such a huge disconnect. It's really sad. Do you think Marisa is in denial? Do you think he's just trying to act like everything is good for the cameras because he's trying to act like it, but body language and all that is not at a malle ain't mathon.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's kind of his personality type, you know, like he's always like I've never seen him and him appear to be in a bad mood where like I feel like I've seen Eddie or I've seen Edwin and you're like, they're in a mood today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because in a mood, they're.
Speaker 2: In a mood. So I think if you are constantly in that like positive mindset, happy, go lucky, it's hard to have real deep conversations. And I think that's what we're seeing play out. I think, I mean, especially when you're like watching you know, like the non alcoholic beer, which is like the kale of beverages, Like I don't understand. And I don't understand that either, But my friend Kelly drinks one all the time too, like she loves even.
Speaker 3: Was Kyle a beer drinker?
Speaker 2: No, she was a margarita drinker, But I guess they probably it's probably hard to make a delicious mocktail at it.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll send her some of my new Margarita Vina Margarita, oh you have na. We're working on them right now. We have Margarita a citrus one and I think a Moscow mule.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to try all those.
Speaker 3: Do you remember to eat FaceTime with her husband p K?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But then I remembered that. I went over to the Instagram and just saw that they were on vacation together in Mexico. So I don't know what's going on there.
Speaker 3: I know it just definitely feels like there's something different going on between them. But was he gone twelve days?
Speaker 2: What is he?
Speaker 3: Where is he? He's in London or.
Speaker 2: Something, London trying to get a deal done. Remember he had that show in London?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember Traders. We had very basic cable TV for UK TV there and one of he has a home decorating show or so. It's very bizarre and it's funny because I asked the girl that worked on the production there. I'm like, oh, do you know this guy? She goes Camra. Everybody in London knows p K just like that, and I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: I mean I think BK's fun and I think, I mean, what do you do you think big effort needs to be made for you on Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: I'm not a big holiday girl, like I feel like every day is a holiday.
Speaker 2: Every every day, every day it is like a holiday.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, every day married to me is a holiday.
Speaker 2: I don't for me, it doesn't have to fall in the actual day. But I really do appreciate a card.
Speaker 3: Well, I appreciate my cinnamon role. One of your spencer always gives me a cinnamon roll for Mother's Day. So yeah, I mean I do what I do like about Mother's Days having all my kids together because it doesn't happen very often. Yeah, everybody's everywhere at.
Speaker 2: This point, but PK says, well, you're not my mother, and you can see Ji like trying to laugh it off but really not thinking that it's funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's funny, not funny.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Anna Marie's brunch, which, hold on, I have to take you back. Do you remember on Beverly Hills when Denise had a diamond ice sculpture and everyone mocked it.
Speaker 3: Yes, is it the same one?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was the same one, but I mean I was even at that original diamond and everybody's like all of us were like, oh no, you're on bever It would be like you having a big orange ice sculpture at one of your events.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get that, it's a shay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that. It's here's the good thing I am.
Speaker 3: I am not going to have any ice sculptures at my house. I am just not that fancy. No, I'd be like, I don't know how much that costs, but it's just gonna melt, and I don't want to I don't know, melt my money away.
Speaker 2: I mean, but this was an I mean, I was for a first season housewife. She's going all out on.
Speaker 3: That was a great party. I get I get it the diamond because it was diamonds and champagne. But just I thought it was great. I thought visually it looked beautiful.
Speaker 2: It did look beautiful, But I also need to know if anybody bought any diamonds. Sutton arrives late to Anna Marie's brunch. She brought her own drink, which the girl thinks, the girls think is weird. You can start to see Crystal and Garcel panicking, in my opinion, when Sutton arrives and you can tell she's a touch sauce.
Speaker 3: She came with her own drink, She had a roady and I love the obvis, like, do you need a roady. I don't like, I don't think I've ever been like, hey, Eddie, can you get me a roadie?
Speaker 2: No, we may have snuck it from Eddie and poured ourselves a little bit, But after an event is different than on the way to the event, and like you're.
Speaker 3: Taking a party bus or a limo or something like that, and you're going to a party like okay.
Speaker 2: But then they like editors are so shady. They're showing her poor the vodka and the juice and it's like she over poured. She has to pour out. It's just this is I mean, we're on our fifth like solo scene of set. In this episode, Anna Marie tells Crystal that she wants to work through their differences. Crystal wants them to just move on. They hug it out. Are we glad they squashed their beef? I've already forgotten what their beef was.
Speaker 3: I honestly already forgotten what their beef was. But I mean I'm glad because on Houseway shows, the whole thing is you know, to fight resolution, all that making up, fighting making up, Like if you when you have a housewife that holds a grudge, that's they need to.
Speaker 2: Leave yeah, And then Erica talks about how she's feeling about the group. She thinks she should they should stick up for each other. She says some of her wants an apology and some of her doesn't. Durit says it was difficult to support Erica in the past. Kyle says her issue was how Erica handled it. Garcel says she has had opinions, and then Sutton apologizes to Erica for the hurt it caused her. Were you surprised Sutton apologized and Garcel didn't. I think Sudden's like I've had a couple of drinks. I'm not here to fight, Like, sorry, how.
Speaker 3: Can you not apologize? That's that's my feeling. Like Erica went through a lot of shit. Yes, everybody was suspicious of her, her participation in it, and now that it's coming out where she's getting off the hook for the most part. Yeah, I think that everybody owes for an apology. I didn't quite understand Garcela. I mean I think she could say, like, like give her some slack. The girl's gone through so much shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then they keep doing like flashbacks to you know that Asspen trip.
Speaker 3: You know, you're like I know, but had Renna been there, she would have made sure Erica have gotten apology from everybody. I know she was an asshole back in the day, like you know, a couple episodes or seasons ago, but she this girl was like going through the thick of it. I couldn't even imagine. Yeah, like I've said, I've been in a lawsuit and I had a million dollar lawsuit holding over my head. Could you imagine a multi million dollar lawsuit not knowing where you're gonna get the money or how you're going to live your life? Yeah, your husband's gone your mouth?
Speaker 2: How do you even have the money to leave him? Like in that?
Speaker 3: How do you have the money to support yourself? How do you have the money to play for these legal fees?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a very powerful person. It's not like we're talking about Like, no, I'm not that plastic surgeons aren't powerful people, But it's very different when you have somebody that is in bed with all of these you know, top lawyers, top people in politics, Like it is a completely different ballgame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like what this show is still missing, which I hope it starts. I mean, I guess we're only I have like one or two episodes left. But they need to have fun together, Like everybody needs to lighten up a touch.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean even in Miami, which we're about to get to, like they're all fighting, but then in that last scene they're having fun and laughing and able to do it work.
Speaker 3: I feel like none of them are really friends. The chemistry is off now this they have one more episode, is that correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the issue. They look like cast members.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they look like cast members. They need to bring you back.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I am because you have you have a friendship with them. But then they go on to a three part reunion, So this is maybe things get cleared up, but the reunion, maybe there's a lot to be talked about.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Because all in.
Speaker 3: All, and the good thing is is their ratings are still high. Yeah, the season wasn't that great, but the ratings are still high. I think people really like to tune in, Like we've said before, like it's a lifestyle show. People love to see what they're wearing, where they're going. Things like that that I don't think they necessarily care too much about trauma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so kudos to you Anna Marie because you threw a beautiful party.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: AnyWho, we'll take a quick break and we'll come back to talk about Miami. All right, we are back to talk about real houswives in Miami. Starts with Lisa on the phone with Jodi. She said signing the divorce papers was closing a big part of her life. Then she's having a conversation with Nicole where she shares that she left home at sixteen because her home was abusive. She then would move and with different boyfriends. She says she's had daddy issues.
Speaker 3: Finally, finally, finally we hear about Lisa's family. I don't recall ever hearing a better family.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 3: Her mom was old school and we'll be seeing her for the first time in a couple of years. Like have have you do you remember ever hearing a better family?
Speaker 2: I mean, this is this is the Lisa I wish she would have shared with all the women sooner, not once she was like backed into a hole, saying, you know, acting out and not taking accountability like that shows Like listen, guys, this is all I've ever known.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I she reminded me that she's from Canada. I totally forgot about that as well. I feel like I understand Lisa a little bit better after hearing about her upbringing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we it feels a little bit better. But then they get in the sprinter vans and Marisol shares her story where she's like, Lisa's just Lisa, you know, like she doesn't really care about anyone but herself. And then I'm like, oh, Marisa, don't need to go there. And then they panned to Marisol being like, guess what, Lisa, I'm getting my vals renewed in Scotland, and like goes into the whole story, and then Lisa goes, who are.
Speaker 3: We talking about? I know, I'm lost, who are we talking about? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But then they arrive at the shops in Mexico, tries at grasshopper and says it's not her first time eating an insect?
Speaker 3: Have you eaten an insect?
Speaker 2: I think I have.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm sure i have, not on purpose, like riding my motorcycle or something. But no, there was like a tequila that had you ever do like the worm and the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've done that. Yeah, I've done the tequila.
Speaker 3: I don't think I have. I can't remember. If I have, it was probably thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm not just on a daily basis. Even if it had protein, I probably wouldn't be pounding insects.
Speaker 3: But well, I'm with Alexia. I didn't get my protein.
Speaker 2: Other ways blowjobs. You don't do that either, Did I say that?
Speaker 3: I never said that.
Speaker 2: That's why she was alluding to tam.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's good. I'm just saying I get my protein other ways.
Speaker 2: The Kiki and Lisa makeup scene is again proof how Miami just gets it right every single time. M hm. They should make all the franchises sit down and watch them and go, Okay, this is how to move on from a situation, even if you think that you're right, because we don't want to keep hearing about it, and you know, you guys both want to coexist on the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's something change gears a little bit that was pretty confusing to me. So Lisa signed a paper with Lenny agreeing to let him build her a house. Yeah, where where would this ever happen? What would the court? I just don't see the court ever going. Oh, sure, go take your time, build your ex a house. Wouldn't it be? I mean that just sounds very weird to me.
Speaker 2: Well something she I mean she just buy one? Well, apparently they can't find they were unable to find one that fit Lisa's needs.
Speaker 3: Then give Lisa the amount of money that you're gonna give her that you're gonna put in a house and give it to her. I just don't I just shot that be, like, yes, you're gonna what problem she's in connection? She's gonna have with him for however long two years it takes to build a house. Why would you put yourself through that because she really wants to And what if it's a ship sandwich house?
Speaker 2: What if it's J's it's Jody's design, which also is a whole nother ship sandwich. What's gonna happen if it breaks up with Jody? And I also have a question, because I'm not in this line of business. If he designed the house and they pulled that from online, does that mean that he's still a part Jody will be a part of building the house.
Speaker 3: Why is his house plans online? Are they just stock house plans? You can just go on to a website and go, yep, I like that house.
Speaker 2: I like that. Well, clearly that's what they did with my house to Read's house, Henry's.
Speaker 3: I have some Miami information. What Marcus unfollowed me today?
Speaker 2: I have some additional information.
Speaker 3: He never followed you, he never followed. He also unfollowed Lisa. Yeah, unfollowed Lisa Hackstein.
Speaker 2: Well, Larsa never sent me a text back. But guess what. He still follows bars Yeah, Bill follows.
Speaker 3: Does he follow anybody else on that cast?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: And Yeah, Melissa Gorga and Marisol he follows.
Speaker 2: And Lisa Barlow but maybe he doesn't know. He's getting around to it, but he doesn't realize who all he follows intil.
Speaker 3: Well, it did take him a good hour to unfollow his girlfriend or ex girlfriend or whatever.
Speaker 2: Well, can we talk about so all the girls try Larsis tequila. Larsa tells Alexia that she knows they butt heads, but asks her for support. Larsa there sure share a little bit cringey for me. Larsa gives diamond necklaces of her tequila bottle to Alexia, Kiki and Julia Listen, I love you, Tamra. I want all the Vina CBD product you ever want to give me. I would be happy to wear a hoodie. But if you gave me a diamond necklace that said Vina with like a little gummy on it, no, thank you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was that was something else.
Speaker 2: I feel like instead of diamond necklaces, Larsa could have gifted them all bottles so they could post those on Instagram. It would have saved some money and it would have been better promotion. Why these necklaces they're never gonna wear, I know, or was this a different collab?
Speaker 3: I don't know. But why do you think so many housewives go into the booze business?
Speaker 2: Because I think those companies are already in business and they just bring people in.
Speaker 3: Do you think people see what it did for Bethany so they think why not me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I just think, and I mean, I I hate to give props to Bethany, but I think she was the first to do it, and she did it in such a different way, and I gotta say, like.
Speaker 3: She just did it the right way. That's the same like if you do. There's so many housewives out there that just put their names on things that they have no investment in whatsoever, and they're not successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I think a collab is very different. And I also, I mean skinny girl margarita, Like that is it's so easy you shake it up, you have a margarita. It tastes good, like she sold to her audience. I have to be honest. The last time I went and purchased my own bottle of tequila any brand, I don't do that. The ED does that, Like I'm not going out buying bottles at tequila.
Speaker 3: I'll buy the last time I went to the grocery store and even bought alcohol period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I just I don't. So it's a different market. I think it's tricky, but now doesn't Marisol and Larsa both have a tequila brand.
Speaker 3: Marisol and Larsa. I don't know what Marisol's brand is. I think Marisol's is cockies, and I don't know what that means. Maybe mixed drinks.
Speaker 2: Oh it's her her cockies with Pitbull is like a mixed margarita.
Speaker 3: I think, so some kind of mixed drink. I don't know either way.
Speaker 2: It's nobody sent it to us. So if you guys want us to properly know about your businesses, go ahead slide into our DMS. We'll give you our addresses and we'll give it a little try on the spot. But then Larsa asked the group if she they could take anything from anyone at the table, what would it be. I thought she meant like aesthetically or like a purse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she was.
Speaker 2: Saying like a good personality trait, which I don't know she actually came up with. I think somebody else was like, you mean something.
Speaker 3: Well, this is very telling because Adrianna said that she would take Marcus from Larsa.
Speaker 2: Larsa didn't laugh, She didn't even give a courtesy laugh.
Speaker 3: I mean she the stuff that comes out of Adriana's mouth, I'm like, do you think before you speak at all?
Speaker 2: Ever, Well, she could have said it with a funnier delivery, but Julia, being in her I'm going to create mess every single time I talk. Asking if Michael Jordan approves of the relationship, Larsa says his mom comments hearts on photos together and says his dad is fine with it. Julia thinks Larsa is hiding something about the relationship.
Speaker 3: Do you think that mom's approval is more important than dad's approval.
Speaker 2: With a son? Probably? But also Julia is going to need a new time card for the amount she has clocked in this collection.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I you know what, I don't really care who my kids are dating as long as they're like a good person. I know that there's a lot that goes into that, the history of you know, the Pippens and the Jordan's and all that stuff. So I don't know, I mean, is it really that important? Like if I'm dating somebody and their parents don't like me, is that a deal break? Is it the age difference? Is it because Michael Jordan didn't like Scottie Pippen, Like who knows?
Speaker 2: Well they try to get more information when they're playing Cadal and Larsa's like, listen, I don't even want to use Michael Jordan's name, Like I don't want to talk about his name. So it's it's going in with the same as the Kardashian type of thing. Like She's like, I don't.
Speaker 3: You guys, listen, there's certain people in your life that do not want to be brought up on camera, and just because you're on a reality show, they're not and you don't have to talk about them and you don't have to bring them up.
Speaker 2: Well, you could also just say the parent You don't need to keep saying Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan, Michael Jordan. But Adriana said, you know, before, she was the one to keep bring up Kanye and those types of things. So I think that she just wants something to talk about. Yeah, but then Lenny, we get back into Lenny talking about them signing paperwork. I feel like Lenny's probably watching this episode going plans changed.
Speaker 3: I just don't understand which I just gonna say, Yeah, okay, you want to build your ex wife a water front home for your kids and to know that, oh, nothing's going to go wrong there.
Speaker 2: But also I'm trying to but when I got a divorce, I didn't have kids, so it's different.
Speaker 3: But I thought you just split your assets like you split your assets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get that, But it says they still need to finalize the division of marital assets and the parenting plan. For me, the parenting plan would be the first thing I needed organized.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, the the visitation and the financial part. Yeah, like you got quickly.
Speaker 2: Yeah so why so so for now we've hired a contractor to build a home and do all this. We're years into this.
Speaker 3: And then the thing is that like ties him, ties Lisa to him, But that.
Speaker 2: What happens in these types of relationships. Break get off on fighting.
Speaker 3: But break free. Do not agree to have him build your house, Just have him give you the money and then when you find a house, buy it.
Speaker 2: She can't. But then Nicole is meeting with her father and girlfriend, who is thirty eight. Nicole says it's weird meeting her because it feels like roles are reversed and Nicole is the parent. Listen, I can speak from experience on this one. The joy of meeting your father's much younger girlfriend for the first time. I know it. Well, good times.
Speaker 3: Hey, so do I My mom's boyfriend is the same age as me, actually a year younger. Yeah, but did you notice how many times Nicole took a drink of her wine and kept drinking. It was the same shot over and over again. Then when she put her wine down, it didn't go down any it was still the same amount. She was like, Yeah, it made it look like she was just downing that wine because she was nervous to meet her dad's girlfriend, who actually was pretty pleasant.
Speaker 2: I mean I.
Speaker 3: Thought she I expected her to be way more ognoxious.
Speaker 2: I mean she didn't give me the been fuzzies. She wasn't like overly warm.
Speaker 3: I didn't think she was bad. I thought she was pretty nice to Nicole, and Nicole even said, like I like her.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, she was definitely you could tell she saw the things in Nicole's dad, which is just so feels bizarre to even talk about because now we know her dad's passed away, but them wanting to have kids together, and but I'm glad we finally got to see her. She didn't cancel this time. And then this next part is just back to them playing pickleball, which is actually padal pad al. They're talking about the video of Michael Jordan. Larsa says he was laughing when he said no. Kiki says, it didn't sound like that. It sounds very serious. Our Adriana thinks this is deflecting the fact that this episode came out the same week as Larsa and Marcus news. Is either like the worst luck or a strange coincidence.
Speaker 3: No, but they were just not watch What Happens Live. You know, he was the bartender with Jody and they talked about how they had sex five times a day. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean if somebody had if I had to have sex five times a day, we would have broken up after the first day.
Speaker 3: I know, trust me, five times a day?
Speaker 2: No thank you, even if I'm on bottom every time, No, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Nope, they only have one more episode this is. They have their season finales after is next week and then we'll see the reunion.
Speaker 2: Also, I need to understand what happens when you have Like if we were to break up me and you, Tam, what would come of too tees in a pod? Like, what's going to happen with separation anxiety?
Speaker 3: We'd have to well to teas in the pod, we'd have to give it to Travis whatever his name is. And what's the other tea? Who's the girl's name? The singer?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Who are you talking Taylor? Taylor Swift and her boyfriend mus Kelsey and Taylor. Oh my gosh, I could take over. It was a little long, but good work. I couldn't remember her name, Taylor the singer. I thought you were talking about someone from Housewives.
Speaker 3: No, we just give they would be the new two teas in a pod.
Speaker 2: But I mean, really, how does that go? Because you have to think about it. We're under contract.
Speaker 3: I hate to take it to you, but you're talking about their podcast. It hasn't been there's no new episodes since October, so I'm pretty sure it's done already.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying maybe they stopped doing it because they knew. Maybe at the reunion we will see that they were actually broken up and they've just been hiding it and they decided to It's very smart to break up during the super Bowl because it gets less press.
Speaker 3: I think it got more press. I thought it was. It was like halftime show for housewives.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, but then it's like then then they want then the Chiefs won and everybody got all.
Speaker 3: Do I unfollow Marcus because he unfollowed me?
Speaker 2: Yes? Because if you want to be friends with Larsa, because Larsa said you should, your friends still follow your acts. Oh that's right, Okay, you better get on.
Speaker 3: The unfollow I didn't even I rarely would communicate with him, like he would like some of my photos. That was about it.
Speaker 2: Unfollowed. Well that's the end of that. Oh, love does exist. In closing, do you feel like Lisa and Jodie have sexual chemistry?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know because I feel like she's always on the show. She's always talking about Lenny, and it's kind of hard to see the chemistry between her and her boyfriend if she's always talking about Lenny. And I don't know if it's just a show thing like they wanted to talk about it or what. But I mean, the girls have that concerned like you stop, he's gonna go running for the hills.
Speaker 2: And then and final closing, just because it's rare that we just throw out compliments. The kind of mother that Alexia is to Frankie does warm my heart every single up, my cold, dried up heart. It's like the grunch it grows in three sizes when I see how much he loves her and looking back at her, and I just it really does make me appreciate, I know, in a different way. So good job, Alexia. All right, Well let's into the twats, all right,