Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand the Elvis durand phone's happened? All right, Danielle, It's all up to you. What do you have? All right?
Speaker 2: Nicole emailed us and she says, my mother is always garbage picking. I want you to call and make believe that you're the owner of one of the items and tell her you saw her running across the street with something that belongs.
Speaker 1: To you out of the garbage ca Yeah. You know when you throw.
Speaker 2: Away your stuff and you know, sometimes the neighbors pick it up and they call it a treasure. That's what we did.
Speaker 1: So who are you calling here? We are calling Nicole's mom, okay, and you're calling her, I'm calling her. Is Nicole listening in on the other line? Oh, Nicole is listening in. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Uh yeah, Can I talk to Philip's Pochia please? This is Michelle Lobby. I live above the Image.
Speaker 1: Place, Phillips. You've been stealing some stuff from in front of the Image Place. Excuse me, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Yeah, you know, people put things in front of the building, some TV, some VCRs on garbage day and you've been taking this and taking them up to your house. Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not crazy. You and your slippers and your hair clip. Never happened. I know what you I've been asking around the neighborhood. I don't understand what you're talking about. Well, here's my problem, Phyllis. I put a television out there and you took it, so you stole it from me.
Speaker 2: Never happen. You're wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm not wrong. Yes, you are wrong. I got it on tape, honey, it was a while ago.
Speaker 2: I like to know who gave you my phone number.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about who.
Speaker 2: Gave me your phone number. Who else's trash and I would go out on their slippers.
Speaker 1: Excuse me? You always pick up the garbage and take it in your house.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. You don't remember coming outside and picking up trash and taking it in your house. No, I swear to God, No, that's stealing. The only thing I ever picked up, and it was a little TV. We plugged it and the thing didn't work, and I pulled it back out again.
Speaker 1: Well that's my TV.
Speaker 2: It was old, I mean old. They were relicks.
Speaker 1: They were relics.
Speaker 2: They were old TV to you some people, but to.
Speaker 1: Me, it was my cherished property. No, these these were in the garbage.
Speaker 2: These were at the curb.
Speaker 1: You're wrong.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: I mean, the next time you want to steal from me, ring the bell, I'll let you in.
Speaker 2: No, you're wrong, You're totally wrong. What color was it?
Speaker 1: What color is your TV?
Speaker 2: I have a wood one.
Speaker 1: What did you steal that one too? No? Unfortunately somebody gave it to me because I'm so awkless, I'm trash. Listen, you know, next time you want to steal something, I'll sell it to you.
Speaker 2: Nobody sold nothing, sweetheart, not me. Okay, you don't know what them it's talking about.
Speaker 1: Look I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have it on video.
Speaker 2: Well, if it's near the curb, it's garbage.
Speaker 1: No it's not.
Speaker 2: I had no place to put it in my house, so I placed it there until I found a place to put it.
Speaker 1: That don't mean it's garbage.
Speaker 2: It's outside. People assume it's garbage. It's common sense.
Speaker 1: No, I don't throw things a way to support your habit.
Speaker 2: Well, is that refrigerating yours? Outside?
Speaker 1: Too. It's on the curb.
Speaker 2: Are you leaving it out there because you have no room?
Speaker 1: No, it's not. But it's a friend of mine and I'm sure she'll be back for it when she needs it.
Speaker 2: You're pullish, lady.
Speaker 1: You're gonna pick it up anyway because you think it's garbage, so you'll wind up stealing it later on. Yeah, right, all right, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: Give me a boake.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want me to take you shopping for a new wardrobe. I can help you out, maybe do a little makeover on you. You have no clue who I am. Well, I do know who you are. You don't know you're a PJ slippers lady. Everybody knows who you are. No, sorry, you got me mixed up with somebody. I'm warning you.
Speaker 2: You definitely do. Aliyah do I.
Speaker 1: Got you got brown hair? You're wrong?
Speaker 2: No, I don't what color?
Speaker 1: Hey, you got none of your business?
Speaker 2: You seem to know me so well.
Speaker 1: Oh stop it, just stop y'all. Don't have brown hair? What color? You got that? No hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I'm bull You're right, that's it. Stop breaking my balls. I got things to do. I don't have time for you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I got things to do too like tell you this is Danielle. You just been phone taped. Oh my god, I go.
Speaker 2: How boessing. You're gonna get a kicking your.
Speaker 1: Blvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all PARTICIPI me Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show