Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton Watts day to LA, come on to California Day from Rowley to Valley. We represent that Keller County.
Speaker 3: So if you're keeping it.
Speaker 2: Real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 3: We gonna tell you how are we goals? If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth Gangs.
Speaker 3: The Chronic Goals.
Speaker 1: This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't big change and big spields the streets.
Speaker 3: Hello, we.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael on your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment. We like to welcome every one to another episode of Against the Chronicles podcast and I am big steal.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Today we got one of my favorite young folks up in here. Man.
Speaker 4: We ain't had too many of the youngsters up in here. And that's one thing I said, I wanted this to do this year eight is to get more in touch with the young community. Man, And this dude right here has definitely made a name for itself out there. Man, I've been checking out my son. Actually this is the first guest we don't ever have. Man that my son was like, I gotta come up here to day and what time y'all will be taping him?
Speaker 1: You know, the one and the only crip mac st on hook.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So so what's happening with it?
Speaker 4: Man? You know when you was on your way up here, man, we was talking. Yeah, they just said that the boy what's what's my man's name? Brian King vn rapping the gup King Vaughn. So footage just emerged to him wanting to put himself in a protective custody because of his sexual orientation.
Speaker 1: What do you mean it's sexual orientation? What the is going on?
Speaker 3: Well, see this is what they saying.
Speaker 5: Niggas is saying that you know, when you when you go to the you know when you get it wouldn't come he died, okay, but they got it's some old footage that's surfacing. You know, when you get when you get picked up, you gotta go to you know, the count you go to the can Okay.
Speaker 3: So to avoid.
Speaker 5: Being put in h situation with your opposition, he claimed that he was of the same sex orientation. So people are trying to use that against him now and saying that he really was gay and not that he was doing that so they wouldn't throw him in the cage with his ops.
Speaker 1: I think it's both. I mean, why would you say that you put that on your reputation care.
Speaker 5: Some niggas are saying he should some niggas saying he should have rolled it out took the fades, but some people saying they would have probably killed them.
Speaker 3: Mother.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, how I look at it, I go back for the county jail C J Waye. I I'm going to main life. I die, get killed, I get killed. Fuck it O, neighborhood life. I love every tattoo I got a nigga, I mean every tattoo I got. I'm a crip and I love everything about cripping. I talk with corrupt this morning. What corrupts say, ain't nothing better than cripping. Cripp is the only thing.
Speaker 3: Exactly that's right.
Speaker 1: You know what stand on what you should leaven. That's how it goes.
Speaker 3: There you go. You know you definitely staying on it, man, You know, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 1: Go by the hospital, see behind this ship, in the county jail or on the streets.
Speaker 3: How much stuff you usually running too out in traffic? Man? Because you pretty much like you got.
Speaker 1: Different motherfuckers different places. I just I watched and see what's going on on?
Speaker 3: Hood?
Speaker 5: Do you believe even playing out the situation like like we had this discussion a couple of weeks ago about you know, motherfucker's repping whatever the situation might be, whether you portraying yourself to be a hood nigga, street nigga, whether you portraying yourself to be a whole or whatever. When you approach with the situation.
Speaker 1: Dou she black trash is a woman.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: So when when when you caught in the situation, do you run to security or.
Speaker 3: Do you play it out? Nigga? Do you go?
Speaker 5: Do you tell a nigga, hey there's fifty fifth Street. I don't give a fuck whatever it is or whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Shit with the blue face and wise shit, I worked to wise. You let her know where I'm from and my name. He didn't be in bank back with his name. He won't get you on Bully Wild Joe from West Side Trees. Nigga, I know your name, why g but you're gonna come at strat out Nigga. You don't know me. Don't crap there you go exactly like that crab.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: So you're saying some people have characters, right that it's like an act for them.
Speaker 3: This ain't no asking for you. This is your.
Speaker 1: Realize this is a fucking act.
Speaker 3: No, So he said, this is this is wheels all day.
Speaker 1: Wake up in the morning. I grabbed some fresh clothes, clothes loop, you get them. I have a mice and ready on huskins. But I got a blue rag. And he's a little ironing lupe. What do I do with that? Iron? I iron that motherfucker. Wh I drink my gin and drink my old English.
Speaker 4: Were gonad To. We're golad to. Definitely go try to get you old English sponsorship man.
Speaker 1: We tried to make something happen with them.
Speaker 4: VI.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying because you know Saint Ives used to do it for us.
Speaker 1: You know, sayt I that's strong as a mother, as a mother, oh G's over there on fifty fifth and Normandy over there. They they would drink shaneage.
Speaker 5: Like that ship we had commercials and fucking rap ship that was cracky.
Speaker 3: Y'all made a nice little chick over that.
Speaker 1: And I just had a cript blue animal on the front.
Speaker 5: And we weren't we saint ives was they was? They weren't fucking around niggas was so used to drinking Old English though, but.
Speaker 1: Ship fucking old English. But she's got a crip blue shirt that says old English.
Speaker 3: Hold on, you've been drinking over there.
Speaker 1: See, I should still let our mama bear's refrigerator. When I was five years old. It ain't got a nipty number. Take that ship. I get my ass beat though, but I take that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I noticed you and your mom's real clothes. That's when something. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, My mam mama had me since cub over hood, since I came home from hospital. Her and my granny on hood. They had me since I was a young, young young baby on a hood fresh fire of earth. On hood. See five, I was cripping mac fifty fast straight on hook.
Speaker 3: Okay for sure, man, how old was you when you start game? Banging.
Speaker 1: Sure, I start gag Baker cub oh hust as well, keep it fifty fifth street. She's five of us from five, five us from six, so come on hook, I should get drunk old off the the five local alcohol all day cup on hood. I started listening to different niggas over there. Care I started trying to snatch purses. I snatching persons, snash one of they know somebody that that's wrapped the bost people's purses. Cup ended up getting put off. But then I looked at it like that, like I'm not donk gang banking on forty fifth from western aunt on fifty eighth for western right see high big loss in the apartment. I'm like, care, I'm still gonna see from neighborhood on hood, so I wouldn't want to stay on Auntie over there kill I mess some five or five s like I'm finna come over here, get put on hood. They're like, come on, Cull, you make the cut, You're gonna get put out. As soon as I met the cop, caut you been gang banging?
Speaker 3: We year? Was that? We year?
Speaker 1: Was that two thousand cuts?
Speaker 4: Two thirteen, twenty thirteen On at eight you jumped off the porch when you was sixteen, he was.
Speaker 3: That was back in the eighties doing Yeah, man was sixteen. I was more like about fifteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah that high school, that's high school.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was coming out of junior high school when I started claiming.
Speaker 1: It about fourteen then yeah, about fourteen, yeah, yeah, fourteen.
Speaker 4: With that, man, you know, a lot of own game Bang personally, got a lot of homeboys do game Bang. And then you always tell me, man that they had to do all over again. And some of them say, you know what, I did stuff different. Some of them say I would have still did it wasn't even harder.
Speaker 1: It's like the game Ship. If I started my life from scratch, I wouldn't change shit. Still a neighborhood crap.
Speaker 5: I mean sometimes you know, I guess you can wish for change, but sometimes in some situations and circumstances that if you didn't go through certain shit, you probably wouldn't be where you are. Your life would have probably took her it probably would have took a different path, you know what I'm saying. And not to say that you know the ship is for everybody, because you know it.
Speaker 1: Ain't everybody care you, right, being from.
Speaker 5: The streets is not from everybody. And I guess when you get to the age where you decide that you're gonna start claiming to jump off the porch, you know, you get a rufless get some motherfuckers. Some motherfuckers say, come on, cut it, gonna beat your ass. Some motherfuckers get the opportunity to go, hey, I would go this way, and you.
Speaker 3: Know I woulda do sports. So I'm gonna try to do some other ship.
Speaker 1: But the hook cut, you gonna gang back.
Speaker 5: It's just some niggas who feel like that I'm gonna claim the hood.
Speaker 4: You know, you give my homeboy Glasses Malone, he got a real different philosophy.
Speaker 1: When Glasses below that my homeboy from five to five, teeth Flies House Glasses Malone and teeth Fly, they real cut called cut Friday Sugar.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure, right yeah, but he got a real interesting perspective on it because see, Glasses say, when people normally look at cripping, and even you know from cripping, they look at it as a bunch of hoodlums running around. He said, no, it's about family.
Speaker 1: It's about the community revolution and progress your community, that's community revolution. Progress.
Speaker 4: There you go so you are so so you make something more of it. You just ain't out they're just banging.
Speaker 1: Up to help people, all showing.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing. Man. We put that in your heart to go out there.
Speaker 1: And well pretty much have Auntie Mama Ville doesn't want me to miss your right. Lu Veto mentioned her name is aren't you forty fifth in Western and the Foot. He's been smoking cracks since I was a baby, you know. But she's a functional crack smoker. She could smoke cracks, she could work, clean up the house when she wants put there on a weekends. She's fucking everybody in the alley, everywhere in her apartment, outside her apartment, all the people getting high off crack. So I just realized, I got damn people that there's problems. And then pretty much and then she had left and went at a like a reab somewhere on skied Row, So nobody was at a spot a couple of months. And then when she came back, it cleaned her up and I told her, I said, I said, damn, how you do that? Now? She just smokes crack every blue moon. It's not it's not every day or every weekend. Right, So we love, we love Auntie. She she helped us a lot, you know. But I just realized, hey, uh, a lot of people need help. They need help. You know, we all have people that are in dope on dope in our family, you know they I would never say olding this is a drug, cup, but it's not something to where I'm gonna go rob a million people to get hear me right, bide it. I'm gonna drinking. I'm enjoying the fuck some big booty stitches, poochies and assholes. I'm a gangbang on enemies, and I'm gonna feed the homeless, you know. So it's just old English how it is. Cuts. It's like a drug, but it's not. But I learned from going out of a parole program in twenty eighteen, from prison, getting out of CRC prison twenty eighteen, I went fire with program. I was staying on baby stretchers couch. Oh when I got when I came home on hood cause Auntie forty fifth, she was trying to clean herself up and still smoking crack. Or I can't have this fucking address. I'm going backfire a jail. You're smoking crack.
Speaker 4: Hood.
Speaker 1: So I went fire the program and was down there, and I've seen how the people would come down and just give them little colony sandwicheers with water. I'm like, damn, they care about these people. And Asian people will come like early in the morning with some donuts, come and a nice thing of a hot, hot soup. So now I realized, I'm like, damn, people really coming. They help people. So once I realized that cut, it's just been in my arch, I hat kell. Let me let me help these people. Let me give them gumbo cut, Let's do spaghetti, Let's do corn bread, Let's do some of my family. I'm on the side of my family. Let's do some h some own hash. Youe know what I'm saying. Let's do different food to help these people. And then that a lot of people look at that like her. I guess all gang bangers ain't bad. No, a lot of people have hard to help people because it's just what your intermits. It's kind of like, you know, but other people can they innocent on hood?
Speaker 3: That's real? Man. Do you think sometimes people misunderstand you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of them do.
Speaker 4: What do you think if it was one misconception about you that you could change.
Speaker 3: What would that be?
Speaker 1: Well, how I help people? Some people try to take advantage like I X I was just wish tragic advantage to take everything. I save up everything she had living And I told her when I was in prison, I said, I'm coming home. I said, you're not living a side life, are you?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: She told me, shit all my kids, I'm not. And I found out she was. So I was like, you don't give a funk about them kids. I gave a fuck about your kids votive. You did a hut on hud. So that's why I just say, cause like like like the grimy ratchet trash switches, I'm just not fucking with on hood. I do better well with another type of shitch on crap for sure.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Well, you know one thing the West Coast has brought to the table, man.
Speaker 1: Is English.
Speaker 4: You know, you know the whole gang banging lifestyle, right because other places, you know, other parts of the country in the eighties, you know, there was a lot of dope slinging going on out of town. There was a lot of cats coming from out West to the Midwest to the South. Yeah, so a lot of people picked up on those lifestyles with the music today. Do you think that's the problem with a lot of people out here perpetrating like their gangsters when they're not.
Speaker 1: It's just gonna get them hurt. They're gonna get hurt, that's all.
Speaker 5: I mean, because you're gonna get tested at one point in time or the yether if you.
Speaker 1: Rap it about shit you don't you and you're on a cow cut at your hood, gonna put you out, They're gonna fuck you over, They're gonna cut your tattoos out. Are they gonna beat you? They might even chip your motherfucking ass. So why play with this? Shiit? Live it how you live it?
Speaker 5: And and in the world we live in today, in the streets, you know, with with the with social media and motherfuckers with podcasts, and you're making your rounds and you're getting popular as far as just being a regular nigga from the hood, how do you feel about handling that and dealing with motherfuckers who still consider you an enemy?
Speaker 1: I still a don't care. I mean, that's how they look at it. Y'all five ever, gonna hate me, y'all five ever, gonna wish y'all was me? Your wife is five ever, gonna give me her coochie and asshole cracking on you motherfuckers. It is neighborhood crip's fitty fast straight out. He look at me honestly. Okay, you ain't gotta like me, but you're gonna respect me. That's what you fifty shit you remember that.
Speaker 4: No, you have achieved a relative amount of notoriety, right, people know who you are. These kids really mess with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, with the playoff.
Speaker 1: Also try to scam me on the Internet of the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I believe you a little too smart for that.
Speaker 1: Man, a nifty nickel, I'm not the sharpest fucking nickel coin in the box. But uh, I know they're trying to scam me. Cut.
Speaker 3: You know a scam from from Sam exactly?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know a scam exactly. So with this platform you had, what's your ultimate goal? What is it that you want to see happen?
Speaker 1: Well, I want to get the increments. I want to stack everything right. I want to bring a few people from my nickel side of my team and different people to help people, also also help the homeless. Cut just keep people in a loop and attackt with motherfuckers. I really fucked with on hood and uh yeah, pretty much. It helped to help the homeless cut as I see if I see if I.
Speaker 3: Because you got a platform, I don't do you know how big your platform?
Speaker 1: He was, bro I know, and I know how many people fucked me over to get my platform.
Speaker 3: So so you went through some stuff.
Speaker 1: But now I've learned it, that's right, I learned.
Speaker 3: What was the biggest mistake you made coming on?
Speaker 1: Oh shit, shigning the fake contract?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, what happened with that?
Speaker 1: I didn't sign this shit was a very contract and uh pretty much. And they had like some type of lawyer shit right cause, and we went through the contract a little, but I never signed necessary. It wasn't a legit contract. But when I talk with people like they let me know, hey, look how much they was getting out. This is not a real concert. That's why these motherfuckers don't want to go to court because you scam me out of at least eight hundred thousand dollars cut when five went five prisons, I was like, god, deal, But now I notice that I'm out. I'm dealing with China Mac. Y'all me. China Mac. He is a great I say, he's a nifty Asian man. He did his music years ago. But he's a smart man, so he knows everything. He's been teaching me everything. And that's why my page is still up at forty thousand. I she would have been deleted. He teaches me everything where I know where I could pose, and how I do this, and what people talk with, what people are scams. It's like teaching me a lot. He's like a big brother, a Chinese brother on the hood. That's right, Me and Color like Robin Big on hood. It's just Mack and Mac.
Speaker 3: Now when you look at what's trying to make see a few.
Speaker 1: Years ago, but when I came home, when I was in prison, I would talk with Loupeg and Cut every day, and uh, he was just like, hey, you come home, so I want to teach you some stuff. We can really make some incremental make shit happen and come in fair all around the board. Hear me. Ain't no ripping off, ain't trying to take your money, ain't trying to do this. Cad trying to help. He's teaching me a lot.
Speaker 3: No, I see you got something.
Speaker 1: I see you do a lot of stuff that have Asian friends, you know, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, See it's definitely good to have a group of well around the people around you. Yeah, it's definitely good to have that. Now, let me ask you this, bro, what's the oultimate goal for your platform? And you're eventually trying to start a podcast? Are you trying to?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What is it that you're trying to Really?
Speaker 1: I never wanted to start no podcast. I just want to do my music and you other stuff like that, do interview and stuff. That's about it.
Speaker 3: So that's what I get to You ever thought about getting some acting?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and get some films done. We can got some some some films. Yeah, we get some films.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some films done. Because you know, man, you got to take advantage what this thing is. Man, it's like catching lightning in the bottle. When you got it, Bro, you got to hold on to that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You gotta hold on to that motherfucker, you know, hold on to it because of the miss run driving on like that, she might fall out your hand.
Speaker 5: What was your you know, we all we all started differently. Yeah, what was your dreams and aspirations as a kid man?
Speaker 1: As a kid? Mama Bear told me because I used to like Will Smith, but I realized he's a sitch and he's a customer. I'll slap it. But when Will Smith was coming out with the fresh principal there Cutter like ninety six, I was a baby there, so I like that, and I like the Men in Black. That's when I was coming out. Wow, Wild West movie. That's when I was young. That was the first movie I seen was where man was fucking a woman. Cut That was a pretty beautiful citch. I fuck her the guts and asshole tonight. It's whoever the fuck she is on hoo. But I've seen that and I was like, I tell him, like, oh, so, I like, how will Smith do this? I was thinking about the acting time come crap. And then when Granny Bear would come around, she loved the Wizard of allz cun. I remember that customer ass lion as big as you is, and you a customer. You that fucking scared that is in them Bear? He said, Dorothy, I'm scared.
Speaker 3: That hell fu shit?
Speaker 1: You remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: That shit was hilarious.
Speaker 3: When did it all start to change?
Speaker 1: They started to change it as growing up through military school, like speaking like ten years old on hoostas up five foulteen. So I stayed in the military school because I had got expelled from another school. It was out in Ontario, California. That's where I'm originally from. Its Ontario, California. Me Mama bear my real father. They went by Ontario High School. Cud, my dad is not my father. The snitch with the little sitch earrings in his ear, looking like a penitentiary figure, that's not my father. My real father, he went to Ontario High School. Hood. But so they went to school out there. I went to school out there on Hood when I was growing up, though, But I got a spelled from school. You know, I was I was fucking out. I wasn't going class. I was fighting people. I used to try to bring hammers to school to hit people. Cume I I was fucking up on hood. Saw I got a spell from the yea. So they said, Mama Beer, hey, look we can get your jewvenile system, or we could put them in military school. She chose the military school. Military school was cool and they was cool. At military school, I met a lot of different people. There's people to this day that hit me up. Kind of remember me when I was young cut from military school because they starting to figure it out when they hear my story like, oh, that's cut, Like that's cut. I went to school with cut and they really did, like Mama being like yeah I remember them after I know they people in it. I'm like, god, damn color on hood.
Speaker 3: So you make music to them? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Might make music?
Speaker 3: Right, you make music? Yeah? What's your get down?
Speaker 1: Like the party music? Uh, there's some you know, gang banging music.
Speaker 3: Do you like the gang banging music right?
Speaker 1: Like a gang banging musicy?
Speaker 5: Did that influence you to start wanting to be affiliated or like I say, oh.
Speaker 1: My older cousins did I gotta I got five older boy cousins. I'm a baby, I'm the youngest.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: They all hood They from six Saw, They from West Coviine the neighborhood. They from Compton. Uh, they from a Compton crypt occasional black comp crept. They from different hoods like that cold and city crep. And I also, I'm very mentioned that I got a couple of.
Speaker 5: Cousins from I knew a lot of occasional blocks. Yeah yeah, yeah, I grew up in Spook Town. Oh you know a lot of them definitely. So you said you was sad.
Speaker 1: In the press from they they got a couple of cousins from over also, you know.
Speaker 4: With that because you got the you know, of course you've got obviously you got that sign on your forehead.
Speaker 1: Man's resting piss to them. That's what it means, resting piss.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Look, do you ever think it's the possibility man, that all of this stuff could be peaceful?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: They never What makes you say that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. As long as krypt max around, it will never happen.
Speaker 4: So what happened when cryp mark? Like, let's say you become a mega star with this. Let's say you start making ms.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make m Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now let's say you know, when you start making m's, do you really think you're gonna be concerned with all that?
Speaker 1: I'm still gonna watch people, especially the big booty sitches. They'll set you up. They'll put their kids, the friends, everybody in a situation to get her to get killed or she could make some money.
Speaker 5: I mean, because you'll be presented with you You'll be presented with situations and opportunities where you have to you know, you might have to deal with with with dude with bloods.
Speaker 3: You have to deal with.
Speaker 1: I don't have problem with all the domods, just the little domods around my area. But you know, Domalds everywhere else come to different places. They're not my enemy. They further out. I love different domods. Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know, Let's say you get a movie roll one day, right, you got a big movie because I believe you are gonna make them.
Speaker 1: I show him.
Speaker 4: I believe you are and I know you go ahead them opportunity. So what happens when the opportunity come when it's a dude that's on the set this from that may be from Hoover somewhere.
Speaker 1: Can you he actively chipping my homeboys? Or has he retired?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: He retired, He retired.
Speaker 1: You ain't got my hood busted out and whacked out in his face? Does it?
Speaker 3: Oh no, he ain't got none of that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, kick and work. I'm gonna work, but I'm still gonna watch cat. Which one are your homeboyses? Picking you up?
Speaker 3: So you don't think you you don't think you're We become.
Speaker 1: Friends, fucking friend need friends?
Speaker 3: No new friends?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Okay, we could work thout cut cut not at but other than that can't can't deal nothing with them nicks.
Speaker 3: Are you feeling are you?
Speaker 5: Are you you feeling comfortable with all the ship that's going on? Like I said, you you know you from the streets neighborhood.
Speaker 3: You know we we lived.
Speaker 1: I love it and I represented and I love this ship with a passion. Cut It started off, I'm not gonna lie to you, uh do the gang bang it was. I got there. It was a little different than us just and every you know, once I finally, you know, got my whole ship blasted with the hoof killer tattered on me. I ain't even gonna lie to you. Cut the light the dose fire ass cut. I couldn't sleep that night. It's not trying to figure out. Everybody gonna know, motherfucker I am, but I'm never gonna know they face. I had to realize. I had to wake up, like damn, cause this is reality. I need to do something with this ship. My uncle h on her little in head from six Soul like you told me, like like, nigga, now it's time you gotta do something because you know you can't get a job. People going to your target now, he told me. She said, Now you gotta do something and I said, care you right, and then from then on, you know, it seemed like it took a few times going down to the county jail fighting the enemy, he said, you know, on the main line, and they're like, oh god, real. Yeah, it's just it's it's a reputation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because this gonna be ten times harder for you be a regular.
Speaker 1: When I was prison, you know, I was in prison, right, I was talking with the counselor and she seen me. She's a black lady with big, old, juicy fat ass. I fuck her and the coach and ass know what she was and uh she told me, she said, she said, sir, you're not inferior your life with those tattoos. I said, I said no, cause I love it and I represent them. She said, well, sir, what a general population. Let's go. But she she I came home from prison. She may show, she may show approbation. Everybody. Hey, make sure this motherfucker goes and sees the mental people this once a week or call in it. They're like, there's something.
Speaker 3: Not so they thought that you was probably mentally challenged.
Speaker 1: I'm not mentally or nothing.
Speaker 3: He said, nothing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm crip smart that's right, he said.
Speaker 3: He's very concous.
Speaker 1: Why I was really mentally ill and fucked off, I would have been dead already.
Speaker 5: Like he said, I'm crip smart. That's right, you know for us, because we don't do interviews on this show. We have conversations.
Speaker 3: We just kick it, right.
Speaker 4: So one of the things, you know, I'm doing my research on you and stuff. And I said, this man is not crazy at all. I think what you do is very deliberate.
Speaker 1: Bro. I'm smart as a mother. I'm still living.
Speaker 3: There, you go.
Speaker 1: You know, I just I love my hood and you know, it's just fucked the other side, and I really gang bang's about it. I'm smart, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I think the thing is about the Internet, man, I think it's a whole bunch of people on that is real smart to know how to They know how.
Speaker 3: To get attention.
Speaker 4: Because if I came on here, like A said the best one day, we talked about bringing roses to people's mamas and donating money to the school, that'd be cool, but that's not exciting. People don't want to hear that.
Speaker 1: They do if I did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but your situation.
Speaker 5: People are intrigued about who Crip Mac is.
Speaker 1: And but I do realize, like I said the tattoos in the path, I chose out a gang thing and go c you could live or you could die out here. You do life for prisons, to do a little time to stay shott with this ship.
Speaker 4: Right, you know That's why I wanted to give a different crip smart definitely sure, that's why. You know, especially as you be, could see when I look at you, I don't see a crypt. I see a young man.
Speaker 1: Crap, you're crip, young man.
Speaker 5: I'm a Listen what I'm saying, Nigga, I'm a crip. Don't see a young man, see a cripnig You know what it is.
Speaker 3: You know what it is. Still, Yeah, listen, listen to what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And you're crypt first, Crypt first, and all that other ship is second.
Speaker 1: I like your blue shirt. Come in here as my old English. Thank you. Don't slip and fall over.
Speaker 3: So you got there.
Speaker 5: So the people out there, who you know, who who curious about Cript Mac and who watching your your ship on you know, on social media, you would tell them this is not an act.
Speaker 1: No that that cause fight real, it's real life, you know, Uh?
Speaker 3: Do me favorite talking here so they give you, bro, it's real life.
Speaker 1: They ain't the acts. Real life. This is how it goes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you would tell somebody if somebody was getting into your lifestyle, you would give them a warning first and tell them what it was.
Speaker 1: Let them all the time. Man, I say, you want to do this, go ahead and do it. Do it to your full extent. Watch your motherfucking ass and stay alert out here. Don't get chipped me when you go fight that county jail, win, lose your draw. You gotta fight horror cause I'm not the best fighter in the world, cub, but I hit horror cut where I know when I could tag a motherfucker real good come, I'm gonna send I'm gonna send a message on So have.
Speaker 3: You had to sit a lot of demonstrations, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of demonstrations coming home, and especially in the county jail. County jail, my show.
Speaker 3: So when you went in towny jail, they knew who he was already.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, who was just getting other? Who was full? Just so they could fight.
Speaker 3: Like this back to back to back.
Speaker 1: Huh on hood put them in different dorms closed. So when we go to you know, we go to yard. I'll hood his yard day. Kill all the gangs. We go to yard, it's surprised. It's like, we don't know what niggas form, what hood out there? Kellyhere we're going. So if it's me, I go by myself. There's no homie, I still go. It'd be a gang of enemies. And that's what showed them that the motherfucker ain't no customer. Cow. I see it's a gang and you niggas, But come on, cut, let's get it on husters. I represent crip. I love crip, this fitty fish street crip.
Speaker 4: M Let me ask you this if you ever because honestly, I don't been in l A for a long time. Dog, I ain't never met no nigga like you before in my life.
Speaker 1: No, that's boys ship. You ain't never met a krip crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I tell still, Yeah, I was just saying, you know, uh, it's niggas.
Speaker 3: It's it's niggas.
Speaker 1: But what I say is, motherfucker that cutting cracking.
Speaker 5: We all got them homemies. Who are you know? It's living died for the neighborhood. I'm like, like I said, we all got homies who might have got twenty or twenty five or more years and they see in the streets right now, you get me, and the whole mentality was, nigga, this is the hood. You it did, Like I said, a lot of us didn't see shit else.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's crazy now, the opportunities that a lot of young niggas from the hood can can have with a lot of shit that gone. But when I was gang banging and coming up, nigga, we didn't have to. We didn't have too many the eighties, we didn't have too many opportunities. You get me, like, oh, nigga, I'm gonna go start making music, or I'm gonna get on the internet to start a podcast. It was just banging for the hood. You didn't know nothing else. So it's a lot of opportunities that are presented today for dudes to change the narrative.
Speaker 1: How the young kids don't want to change it that day mama's a snood rat, she's a scammer, and she's trash. They just gonna gang bang most of them because they don't respect her.
Speaker 5: I mean, but shit, even met at nineteen twenty twenty one, even making records and shit, I still was like, now go to the Hood every day, nothing was, nothing was greater.
Speaker 3: You feel me, I.
Speaker 1: Like the Hood took me on her. That's a hit fucking.
Speaker 5: Record because it's the truth. You get me like, and that's what that's where you at. I got to shoot the motherfucker is your quick god body shit, your mentality is, I'm I'm a Hood nigga. You feel me his mentality, that's his mentality.
Speaker 3: Your records created that.
Speaker 4: But but you know his his records had a lot to do with will you and Vincent I.
Speaker 1: Was a kid I played if I say the trade, they gave you a voice on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was right or right, yes, yes, yes, indeed, yes, indeed he looked like he's a little bit yes indeed. I mean, but see, like that's that's the mentality of niggas who I love the Hood, who said he.
Speaker 4: Praised the crypt Jesus, I knew a nigga that said it was a crypt Jesus, I mean, Raps, You're back, Jesus rap I see. I see the niggas saying that ship though.
Speaker 5: But that's some of the mentality from dudes who feel like the Hood is everything, that's nothing greater, there's nothing greater mama bear.
Speaker 1: They're Christians, right. I'm a Christian pretty much. I do believe there's a God Come. I'm a cript friandish blue devil.
Speaker 3: Evil right, that's right all day?
Speaker 1: And snaps.
Speaker 4: Man, see this with your music? This with your music influence though I love it, baby stretch, fuck it. You know that's what it is. So let me ask you this. So you didn't listen to nothing but gangster ship coming up out.
Speaker 1: Of someone this gang banking music. Man, it came up with of course my era, like the early nineties as a baby fuck with Tupac. Do I like Firepoc?
Speaker 3: I like fire?
Speaker 1: Hell yeah? If I live and die in l A every day we try to fatten up pockets.
Speaker 4: Now that you fuck with like, cause I know you so into cripping, man, Did you fuck with the mac Tins of the world or the like?
Speaker 1: This coshcar is from mac Tin's hood. That motherfucker is a custard that clown with them fucking dreads. I'll pull the dress out and slapping the ship out of them. Now, mac Ten, I don't know cup hear me, but he's a domo from there, and I you know I meet him, you know I say, what's happening here? I wanted to know if she's some morning like my looks some everything.
Speaker 4: You know what I think mac All black being he actually a good friend of mine. He told me mac Is that is black. He's black.
Speaker 1: Macchin looked like baby snaps, my big homey in prison baby snaps from mac ten. They look like they like twins, don't they look back?
Speaker 4: Mac Tin definitely looked like he got some some morning them or some probably his Spanish.
Speaker 1: I thought I always telling you was some morn though, But I'm like he's short and just fatin some more.
Speaker 3: That's no mac Ain't that fat, no more. No, Macall slim down. You're gonna slim down the whole look.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for sure. That's my great a great joy move right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout him out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, what are you doing to push the line with your music, man, because you gotta take advantage of this popularity great music.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting on a trying to mac up put some ship fight together. Lupe has some people that's gonna put some ship fight together. Oh them, Slim's happening me with some different little things also on. So I'm just putting everything together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. We ain't go see no rap beef for no crip make.
Speaker 1: Is no no no if if it's I don't think it's any rap beef recently, not that I know of it. MM it might have.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know the one thing though, man, like I said, you so out there with your cripping, dog, I love my cripp you can walk there ain't nothing wrong with no because because because you know what it is and you're being real, you be and you're being true with yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh God, going to Cady Jull, come up my shirt. Cuh five five crap. It's crip back. It's actually had destruction on neighborhood, crip wherever the fuck I'm at on hood. I love everything with cripping. Let's get it on Husterton. If you beat me up real bad and not go home, come and chip your own boys, get head fucking crip. I'm not going taake no loss.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: I love cripping, Chitty, You love cripping, Yes, yes, when you're doing your right podcast.
Speaker 4: For the show, when you're doing when you're doing your thing out there, man is eventually you know you being a rapid you go do shows right you ain't gonna let the crip.
Speaker 1: Walk in that Drew Ski show. But it was not a con. I can do a concert.
Speaker 5: But like that's that's what I'm saying you. You become a rapper and you're getting out there and you're doing shows, you're going to other places. Like I said, the mentality of some dudes who see you and you representing hard and you five five this and fire.
Speaker 1: So why didn't you say cut?
Speaker 3: It was white?
Speaker 1: He bang is good now because you fight me like care, like I understand you feel you felt cover. But but my name is Crip Mac, my rap name. All the other ship that's Krip Mac. I gotta put on the hood. I was infant Crip Mac. You fight me, I'm Crip Mac se Mac.
Speaker 5: So you're not worried about confrontations or I mean there's confrontations.
Speaker 1: We either go fight. If it get's mortified, well guess what come mean me outside right hood? If it's Mickey and tricky, there's none of that.
Speaker 3: Man, go get security because it's none of that ship.
Speaker 1: You want to get cracky, we gonna get cracking crip in real life. Make sure I wrap that blue rag around when I smoke a motherfucker. I keep it fifty fifth straight. I love gang bang. I love gang banging. A love gang banging.
Speaker 3: What are you so? What's so?
Speaker 5: What's your feeling about motherfuckers who feel like, uh, it's a bad example you doing because you out there, you out there, you out there. You know kids.
Speaker 1: I love the kids. I feed the homeless. I hope people. I love people gonna crip, you know. But with the gang banger, I'm just gonna keep my gang banging real. You know, I gotta keep it real.
Speaker 3: Well. You know, the thing is you being truthful what it is that you do.
Speaker 1: And I love everything got you. I love cripping. In fact, I love cripping.
Speaker 3: He loved fucking cripping. You understand me.
Speaker 1: I love the ship, you know. So, I think we have more gang bangers that gave a fuck about gang banger like me. A lot of niggas hoods was was have a lot of money right now, niggas will have shit going on. You know what I'm saying. They were really she activated literally like everybody. Now just imagine a lot of people don't lot of people don't give a fuck like I give a picture. This is the last thing me seeing the youngest. Like I said, of all my cousins as different crips, I had to make something out of something. Yeah, because I'm the youngest. Every time my gold places, I'm still a baby. I'm still the youngest. Everybody else is on the hood from thirty five and older. My other cousin he's thirty one, thirty two, a couple years older. Everybody else is older, all my other crip cousins, they all crips. I'm the youngest. You see what I'm saying as far as growing the head growing, I'm the youngest, and.
Speaker 3: You possibly the most successful person. You're friend, the most.
Speaker 1: Sucessful, no hood. I am mama bear spiced sescil. Also her and her husband have millions. Yeah, I'll keep it fishing fishtry right, and they feed the homeless. Still Loope, now yeah, I don't that.
Speaker 3: So how long you and Loop have been down with me?
Speaker 1: And Lupe never had sens I never fucked her in the coaching ass. Loupe is my friend.
Speaker 3: Lupey is the whole girl.
Speaker 1: She the homegirl girl.
Speaker 3: She's the home for you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Luke, do you have any children? Not that I know of. I'm to get some uh, somebody.
Speaker 3: You got to get you some DNA test.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a show. I probably have at least if I do. I have one baby, maybe or two. And the baby mama's probably hate me so much.
Speaker 3: And she don't like you because that's because.
Speaker 1: I always like that sometimes because it didn't.
Speaker 3: Work, or because you're just too hood. You're just too hood with it.
Speaker 5: A five nights stand five that's over with.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this. Let me ask you this, bro.
Speaker 4: When you do have children, yeah, and your son is nine or ten years old, he come to you and say, I.
Speaker 3: Want to be from fifty fifth Street from.
Speaker 1: Unless you told me, motherfucker, you don't want to be from Hoover. I will never just so on you. Now you want to see from fifty fifth Street, I'm gonna let you know. Hey, Look, this is a rough life. You can get killed, your life in prison.
Speaker 5: Anything can happen with what if he said he wants what if it's for influences and he hanging with kids and all of a sudden he want to claim Hoover or he want to claim blood, Well he would.
Speaker 1: Have claim you, ahobber, but just don't cut the baby mama. Since why you got this motherfucker living over here in this duplex on figure out what the fuck you doing? Selling puts you on the side to this niggas over here. You got my son claiming come from over there. But a look a little nigga, I'm just ow you. I'm gonna keep it fifty.
Speaker 3: Fifth straight and and that's real.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it fifty fifth straight.
Speaker 3: So you just cut him off.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna just son cut.
Speaker 3: I think you say that now, bro, but.
Speaker 1: I noticed you just different. Oh Jesus right met that actually have sons enemy hoods. That ship is hurt for as a motherfucker, ain't it. It's like a spitting the fast. It's like you burning my blue rag in front of me. Nigga, I'm not gonna fuck with You're gonna just you hood.
Speaker 5: So you your you will influence your kid to if he wanted to claim this, see if.
Speaker 1: He already getting put on them. It's nothing I can do. You stayed the fuck away from me. You contact me. Cuh, your fucking mama was selling, deal with you was selling?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 1: Still? Well?
Speaker 3: If Chris weren't to claim the hood, what would you do?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: I thank god my son claim nothing, man, But what if he wanted to be like, you know, Crip Mac nigga, You know what I would tell him.
Speaker 3: I would say, it's shopping.
Speaker 1: What about.
Speaker 4: Listen to this nigga. This is what I would tell him. I would say, Man, you enter into a rough life. You go into a rough life. But what eus are you gonna wind up?
Speaker 1: You definitely life in prison or you canna just constantly stand in the county jail fight a life sentence, to get your ass beat every motherfucking day. It is that serious in jail.
Speaker 3: The lifestyle ain't no joke. It's no joke. The life side.
Speaker 1: After I squabbled, the enemies were all black, so we gotta play cool, right, But I'll steadily watching every day when new niggas come in. I didn't know where this niggas from. What time we're gonna program under these motherfucking stairs and we're gonna get it in. I wanna hook and that's it. I'm gonna wrap my hands, I'm gonna take my shirt off. Let's get this ship out the way on neighborhood. Crip, your reputation is everything. It's fucking everything. You know, you respect this everything going to fight a nigga twice the size that's gonna get beat up real bad. Even go fight the hospital in the counties or anywhere else. Cut, they still gonna respect you. There's a lot of niggas ain't gonna fight Cut. They're gonna they gonna presh that button. Get the fuck up out of there. It's a respect thing with this gang banger.
Speaker 3: And in this day and age, does money get you respect?
Speaker 1: Money don't get a motherfucker non't respect niggas. How much work you put it in and gets you respect. If you're a gang banker, how much work do you put it? You could see a motherfucker with a lot of increments cut in the custard and it ain't putting it in. No work by the hood, and niggas will just own your motherfucking ass. It's what you do fight the churf as far as what you really with your gang banging. But everybody plays they parts like some of homies tell me. But I have realized it's the truth. Uh, it's I got put on the hood. It's homies just that that that I gotta put on didn't respect me like they do. Now since I've been getting really gang banging when I got put on when I was younger, you know what I'm saying. But over the years that the gang banger really playing ball cut it's a respect time. And I realized I was talking with Baby Stress normally a BS yesterday and couples telling me saying thing like some of the homies didn't respect cud Till Colors doing this ship. But that's just how it is, cause some motherfuckers ain't never gonna respect you because we got deat homies as you ain't putting niggas in the grave fire. These motherfuckers we love. And that's just how it is them that my lying. No, that's the mentality that's constius most wanting right here.
Speaker 3: That's the mentality. Yeah, and let me well, let me ask you life.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question, because these questions I'm asking you, he ain't exactly my opinion.
Speaker 3: I'm coming from the stance of what the world is gonna ask you. You know, somebody that is not familiar at.
Speaker 4: All with game banging right So to the cat that's listening to you and the mama that's listening to you in Chicago right now, is somebody in Norman, Oklahoma, shout out Oklahoma. They may be listening right now and say, oh my god. I never wanted my kids to be around no crips.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Your kids don't gotta hang with crips. Let your kids hang with different people.
Speaker 3: So and I'm gonna go and I'm gonna go back.
Speaker 1: Next question again, and I'm summer crip. I feed the homes. Also, I do great things all something.
Speaker 4: But being the crypt don't necessarily make you a bad person. No, I never will never, never will never. You know, Glasses got that philosophy too. I should call dude. But but anyway, Flies House. You know, Glasses feels like this. He feels like the Crypts are organization, just like the Elks Club, he said, just like the Elks Club, just like you got these different organizations.
Speaker 1: Seven seventh Street Wives, Yeah, seven Street Watch, just in County jail with the homeboy Herbal. I got a gang of trying. Come on her real gang banker nigga fighting in every time, young nigga. Yeah, yeah, see Herbal, real crip.
Speaker 3: Real quick, How many times you don't have been in jail already?
Speaker 1: I don't even counted, no more, have you counted yet Lupa hasn't counted, says I've known her about free cover. She probably liked altogether ten Because I was doing a lot of violations in and out of that motherfucking a lot, he got normal, do cut. I realized I know what to expect when I get in that motherfucker already know.
Speaker 3: So do you think you know?
Speaker 1: Take just get your ship out the way on crap?
Speaker 3: Since you you don't, They're.
Speaker 1: Gonna try to do you like a six. Since you that's what nigga don't want.
Speaker 4: Since you, since you've built your platform, since you built your platform.
Speaker 1: Making your stove and ship, cause fuck that.
Speaker 4: Do you notice the difference from from when you first started going getting locked up to now, like with the Internet and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, cod hood, I know hood?
Speaker 5: Yeah are you are you feeling like with the Internet and social media? Anytime you go to jail your popularity is as rich people to fight, They're.
Speaker 1: Gonna fight on theghborhood trip. I'm proud of my cripple. I love my cripple. I love gang bangs.
Speaker 3: So niggas want to call you out and fight you because the.
Speaker 1: Yeah I do it, I'm not gonna have to take cod come on came, I'm gonna bash you. I'm trying to hurt you real bad on hood.
Speaker 4: Let's get this because I don't heard you. I don't heard you say a couple of times. I don't heard you challenge niggas to line it up. I don't hurt you. Challenge cats to go box, to step in that ring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people don't want to do it. They don't even come through. Because I'm thinking, maybe we should just start doing some Kimball slice shit and get some big increments. I'll do fist fighting. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 3: You know what they do that that.
Speaker 4: You know, the homies at Coin Academy, they got boxing over there. They got what they got the ring out there, and they can't be out there getting.
Speaker 1: Them because in the county gees. You know how it is. It ain't been in about fifty five years.
Speaker 3: But man, be long. We're just ninety years old or something.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh no, he's about fifty five.
Speaker 5: He represented he represents it like that or no, I'm not that grue ye'ah, I'm around fifty one fifty two.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah. You you and death she about the same age.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, oh that's right.
Speaker 1: I just talked with corrupt Crup's about fifty.
Speaker 3: Around that age.
Speaker 1: He look a little older though. That's the love right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know you know what though, man thing is, it's a lot of opportunities out there to make money. So if you could box any one person right now, who would you run that fade with?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna beat blue Face's face. I want to what his his scrownnie light skin ass. I want to bust his fucking face out.
Speaker 4: You know, I heard blue Face used to be a ball player. I heard he used to be a ball player. He might have some athleticism.
Speaker 1: Fuck his ball playing. I play ball player, So it's what it's about.
Speaker 3: He used to play.
Speaker 1: He used to play football football, I played real quarterback. I played ball.
Speaker 3: That play murder ball, play murder ball.
Speaker 1: Come on, cut, I play ball, nigga crib.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you say a blue face? Who else?
Speaker 1: Cut cousin? Want to act hard? Cut it? Do you love nigga? Let me beat the fuck out of fight cup on neighborhood cred. I'm trying to think I'm a costa or socker for that's what you don't want to do on neighborhood cred.
Speaker 5: He said he ready for you said he want all of that and fuck it. If you could make some money, then fuck it, bring increments with it.
Speaker 1: If they not, he want to do a free card, do it free, nigga. My respect is everything.
Speaker 3: That's how you feel about it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's just do this. Ship.
Speaker 5: Don't hook like I try to tell niggas money don't get your respect. It ain't all about money, don't.
Speaker 3: No, not at all because under a whole bunch of kids respect.
Speaker 1: Their friends should get a lot of incremations. A lot of people do.
Speaker 3: They do. Man, you know what try to say.
Speaker 1: And a lot of women, a lot of a lot of women are snakes.
Speaker 3: Also what you say. Still, I said, I'm gonna try to set the box and maxis up.
Speaker 1: You got you got the hand that's not gonna scam us.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's you know, I'm talking about going over there with marking them, get over to the coin academy.
Speaker 3: Makes them make some bread. Ship, make some bread. See that. You know.
Speaker 4: The thing is, man, believe it or not, you have a lot more honor than a lot of these people to talk about. They got honored because he's saying what are you gonna do? And I've never seen him change his stands up.
Speaker 1: I don't. He's always caring on my cripping. I do my cripping. I love cripping. It's cripping. It's five've ever crapped.
Speaker 5: He's like what we say, Uh, when we was talking about you know you gotta you gotta ride it out. You can't be just for what we say. You just can't be for TV.
Speaker 1: I've had some rough times in the and waistside and but.
Speaker 5: You you when you decide, like nigger, this is what I do. I'm not gonna turn everything about it. I'm I'm gonna ride this ship out, this ship. I'm gonna ride this ship out whatever fuck it.
Speaker 3: You get me.
Speaker 1: Some people think I'm mentally ill. No, I just love this ship.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Get me.
Speaker 4: So I want to ask my music question real quick, going back to your man, what do you think about this? Because you notice the female rappers is blowing up nowadays, the Suki Hannah's and the Bigger Reds and all, then what you think about them?
Speaker 1: Sukihannahs a faggot. She wants to eat a boy's ass off, eat my ass I'm a killer like smoker, motherfucker. I don't play them type of.
Speaker 3: So you don't listen to Suki Hannah.
Speaker 1: A lot of girls listen to that Towntown all that right?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: You get what what cor if was a game? Bang? We gotta put cough lill cout got gold cut that jet ship? Fuck that ship.
Speaker 3: So you think somebody get their booty looked?
Speaker 1: You can this when sexual. I'm just gonna keep it fitty for I ain't gonna lie to you full he don't know.
Speaker 3: That's it. It was a pin town, Sukiana. What's the other name? Big Red?
Speaker 5: What's the girl that say my my cookie? Thinking up with the old brown? So basically you you you're not with them lyrics, you're not down with them.
Speaker 3: How do you do? How you feel about that? They trying to get their bag? That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: I've had I just had a girl I was dealing with kud that all of a sudden, she's a rap star and some more ship and never had a career, never just shit in her life, but live with her fucking sister that I want to fuck her whole life. Been living with her sister, her and her kids, been living on the sister's couch. You never had ship in her whole fucking life. While she says it's a rapper now, oh hood after the fang knowing me like where the fuck this come from? Six living a five time life, you know, and sh she don't make it in this in this life right now, She's gonna go back and live with her sister, the sister. I want to fuck Juicy. I love Juicy, you see, I love you cal.
Speaker 3: Is that they come up, is that the female comes out? Is that the female come up? Right now? Let me go, let me go, uh you know, wrap about some ass licking and all that.
Speaker 1: Sure they do. Yeah, that's it. Go find a nigga. Cut that's that's that's that's that blew up around the world. Cut and try to play like something going with y'all. Cut while you're playing games on any ships that put it on these kids that they ain't doing it, and there is cut them about these kids on crip. That is how it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: I just can't wait if it goes on like Tupac. You know what I what I want to ask what I want to ask you was fire. What I want to ask you was this bro. You seem like you're getting your management in order.
Speaker 1: You got China, China, BAC got King five fingers loop on the side.
Speaker 3: Who is King fire Fingers?
Speaker 1: You mean King five. That's my homeboy.
Speaker 3: He's a low yo. He's from your neighborhood street. You're getting a lot of opportunities now, I.
Speaker 1: Got a lot of opportunities do diferents different people now that China, they see trying to actually and charge a lot of people. They baby baby, baby. They try to lowball, but trying to make don't let it happen, try to make know so much about contracts and industry and shit. He because he was an artist, you know what I'm saying. He raps still, but now he just does his own little ship. It's his own YouTube's on corporation all that ship.
Speaker 3: He does this stuff.
Speaker 1: Shake cut living in La with me and Lupa. He lives with us, right, Lupa in La and he's helping us, right Lupak.
Speaker 5: It's different now that the hustle has changed from being on the streets trying to sell dope to podcasts.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I was younger, I would grind with the older hummies. Cud the working ship on Western show. The is this is this is this is this grind more harder, this gris.
Speaker 1: A lot more INCREMATIONI at least a thousand gaman here today.
Speaker 3: It's better than being on the block. Know.
Speaker 4: Have you had any opportunities to work with any brands and different sponsors yet, Oh Loupe was.
Speaker 1: Trying to get something I together, trying to match, trying, but not not so much as we need.
Speaker 4: Because I'm gonna tell you right now, bro, when you start dealing with the brands, it's a lot different, man like you know, like even though you're drinking the old English on the show now, if it would have been any other brand, see Miller manufacturers that Miller. We have a sponsorship with them, so it ain't the problem.
Speaker 1: Rights, y'all drinking cut work.
Speaker 4: Cut and we get we get Miller by the cases. Dog you wh's cut man? She said, being back there is filming and stuff. He usually drinks.
Speaker 1: Suck all that ship down, says we got a Miller, saving.
Speaker 3: Miller.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna start telling us, hey, put us a box of that old English in there. To put us a box the old.
Speaker 1: English put in They're sent to your house.
Speaker 4: But what I was gonna tell you when you start dealing with them. Sponsors and brands like Miller may come to you and say, hey, we love who you are, be who you gonna be, but we don't want you to say nothing no more about these people.
Speaker 3: How you gonna handle it them?
Speaker 1: And they could we said say shit about them? People just pay me like y'all need to pay me.
Speaker 3: Come crap, And I'm quiet on the same baby snaps out.
Speaker 4: Okay, That's all I wanted to make sure of, because you are definitely gonna have some people that want to not necessarily where dude.
Speaker 5: That's what people do, though, you know, people want to exploit and get shit done, and it's always a lane for people to take the creative shit that you create and run with.
Speaker 1: The relationship that hurts you so bad just makes you more ruthless and more hating.
Speaker 3: Or you don't got your heart broke before?
Speaker 1: Oh five many times? Now, I don't the bad No, Bady, you better not laugh, you motherfucker. All Right, I'm not buying you chicken tonight. You're gonna starve at the.
Speaker 3: Studio getting that chicken.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least five times. Literally, what was the worst thing that happens. That must have been a nifty number. Maybe that's why I needed to happen. It's five times.
Speaker 3: What's the worst thing that don't happen to you so far?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. Well it had been put out millions of time, so this this, this time was the last cut. It was, it was, it was the worst, so on, it was the worst. It's just say, you can't trust nobody. Come and you need to learn people's backgrounds about their life.
Speaker 3: Shee file, you fuck with them, your d M filling up your dms, filling up with females.
Speaker 1: Daddy chip, you know I don't. I can't trusting words her people told me Cad, I'm like fuck it all made sense then? Yet need that alone?
Speaker 5: Come on, crap, as you're getting d ms from females, I fuck.
Speaker 1: Them, I fuck another female and what every other night? Every night with back Yeah, I meet them. We go somewhere like wing stopping. Seriously, it's just something random escalator.
Speaker 3: I like, I like Wayne stop, I like Winge stop.
Speaker 1: There they right there, fat ass, Tell her come to the nice room.
Speaker 4: See you got you got see you you famous? You popp them just like a rapper. No man, you got the brawls and your.
Speaker 3: Damn rapp So you're getting that, you're getting that gang bang celebrity. Now. Oh you didn't love me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they love me, do you think, Man, let me ask you this. If you do you frequent out of town yet? You've been out of town yet?
Speaker 1: No, I just stay around the inner city of La Area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta get out of town.
Speaker 1: Man, you gotta got to see let me, let's do this fairly. So you know, you gotta out of jail, sir.
Speaker 3: You got to hear Dallas, you gotta hit Houston, you got to hear Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm thinking about New York Florida.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you'll be there, definitely. You know, I'm pretty sure. There's a lot of interests.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of increments I can make anywhere around the world.
Speaker 5: A lot of interests to get you on their shows. People want to talk to you. How they do Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Look, they wants you to interview the Booty Warrior from the Boondocks.
Speaker 3: We might get over a million views.
Speaker 1: But I told her, I said he might want your ass, so you better watch that.
Speaker 4: Well, the Booty Warrior, I heard he was married, No, he said, Man, he's married now, but he said his wife man on a woman. He's a man, the booty Warrior.
Speaker 1: She accepts God. Well, probably because of the increments is well. You know, he did yes his own clothing line. Now it says I want you and I need you. I sent it this morning and people are buying his clothes. This man's gonna get rich real he's on podcast, got it. I want you, I need your shirt, and fans and ship say, hey, we'll buy my girlfriend that shirt. I'm gonna buy myself that shirt. I want you and I need you, said day. If you watch the Boone Dogs, can I talk about a man's asshole? Oh yeah, for sure. People who are really sponsoring this ship that is crazy. The world is a sick place. Man in the world, then it's a sick place. It's been back in your dad, somebody like that came out of prison for fucking boys doing weird ship like that. They would have put cut back in jail. This motherfoy got his own podcast, he got his own clothing line. Well, you know, blowing up in the world.
Speaker 3: Crazy.
Speaker 5: It's a different it's a different time. It's a different time we live in today. It's a different time.
Speaker 1: That's what did it. It's a different time. Yeah, it was the boondocks made them things fights. Who still want to interview him?
Speaker 3: How hard is it for you, man is to do that all the time, to put the fives? What everything is?
Speaker 1: That's just natural, that's natural. I got other homeboys like baby Wasstern a little scrap, big scrap. We put five's and ship uh the homy uh hoods to Rick Rock from five five. You know, Chicken Wing got some fives and his and his and his chicken Wing talk on.
Speaker 5: It's no difference from when you know, jail for everything. You know, once you once, once you get used to uh that, being incorporated and ship, it just come natural.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you ain't been out, so you haven't done the whole New York thing yet.
Speaker 1: I've never been yet.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now wait on trying to Mac and everything get approved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll start doing He's gonna start doing. You'll start doing that.
Speaker 1: From New York. You know much China. MAC has so much increments. I can make out there if I get out there. Yeah, chimax from there.
Speaker 4: I put you up on some game right now though, because I noticed a lot of people on the West coast are really like they're all about the video, right, They're all about their YouTube.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: You know what makes more money. You know what makes the most money, only fans, Well, only only fans is great. Audio makes the most money.
Speaker 1: Audio.
Speaker 3: Still you need you only fans, man, They don't know only fans.
Speaker 4: They're not ready to see all this. You're not ready to see all this. You know what I'm gonna tell you. Making some money though everybody been Snoop Dogg and everybody.
Speaker 5: Listen, Jack and yeah, you had it. You gotta get that ship try. They gotta jacket. They got him Brownie, that by every day.
Speaker 3: Sprip Mac. They they got him that motherfuck and everything. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 5: You gotta get him that late night jacket, the box mail. Let me ask you this, scrip Mac, what would Joe Jack in the box meal be? I had it with the five five meal?
Speaker 1: B Yeah, the five five's cut have five pieces of chicken. We also gotta eat healthy color. Put a piece of fish, or let's go ahead and put a nice tune of sandwich on the side. We're gonna have cripped blueberry pie on us, just some all cripped blue juice. There's no other toice. You can get, get your crip blues juice to go with it. They can get. No kid, it's a toy of crip Mac or a.
Speaker 3: Little pe okay, get your little crip Mac toy.
Speaker 5: Get your little five five crip Mac toy or a little flag or something.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, your order that steal. It's got some healthy ship in there. Messed with it, my nigga said. My nigga said, you get you He's gonna give you some five pieces of motherfucking chicken. Yeah, the slice of crip pie. Then yeah, and you get your and you get you a and you get you a blue You get your blueberry smoothie.
Speaker 3: Nigga. Yeah, you you hold dang.
Speaker 1: You get a toy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get a joy, You get.
Speaker 1: The look. Look baby, it's a little baby.
Speaker 5: You get to stick to crip mac face nig on your antenna, nigga, a fucker shaking while you rolling around, bigger stopped playing.
Speaker 3: All that, man.
Speaker 4: You know what, I could see you actually doing all that ship though. Man, we can make it happy the right people to do it. You know what, man, Because I'm gonna tell you, man, a lot of people sleep on that though, dog. But the audio. That's why you got to go out to the New York Man. They got some really big podcasts out there, man, like what's Charlotte Mane Ship the Brilliant Idiots. You got to go on to Brilliant Idiots. I'm I'm gonna try to set that up for you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: You're going in and sit with them, definitely, Oh yeah, hell yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We we we like to present opportunities to uh, you know niggas who you know, come from come from the lifestyle, who trying to you know, and and that's what I tell people about the Gangster Chronicles, that's what we do. We try to bring this. We try to get people platforms who trying to make.
Speaker 1: Something, try to make some increments, somehod.
Speaker 5: It makes some increments and and show people, you know, the different side, different side of them, you know what I'm saying. People get one perspective when they can't really you know, when they don't get a chance to talk to you or speak to you, ask you questions, they just automatically assume ship. So this is a way we get to let people know who krip Mac is. They get to hear you hear about yourself. You know what I'm saying. You can tell people straight up without it being no bullshit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, all day and you for sure got it. Man, I can't wait to see whatever you because you ain't been out the country yet either.
Speaker 1: No, No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What's the first place you want to go when you get a chance.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go to Brazil. Some of those anal horses, American Republic, some of them horrors out there.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't do a lot of fucking huh.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna keep it fitting fish, look at it. What's the two things? Just keep it forty to What are the two things I think about all day and every day? She goes to tell you the truth? Why people say I'm really mentally? What do I think about all day everything? It's two fucking things. That's how I think about every day. Somebodople say it was the second one, Saxon killing hoovers. It's it's, it's it's Some people say it's some mental issue though, that's ship got I mean, get here, yeah on hood That's all I think about. I mean, and of course my music and making extra increments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Doude. Now when did you first realize you was popping online? What was the first thing?
Speaker 1: When they seen your chat here, they said, oh my gosh in l a Street games once they got a picture of a million views. So I came out with a fani and I told them I said, he look my fuck to say, I'm never gonna have a good shit. I'm never gonna have a good job. I'm never gonna mouth fire ship. Let you know, like this, it's five five crip, but it ain't never coming off. I'm gonna go to county jail. I'm ana fight. I'm always gonna do. I'm always gonna fight. I've got a prisoner had to burn it off. But it ain't never coming off. It's crip backus who Killer Destruction from five five Crip And it was a viral fucking video that tore the whole world up. And they start seeing me coming in out of the county jail. They're like, oh God, not playing. This is really the motherfucker come in. But he seems like a comedian. Well you can think fight, think I'm funny. I am a comedian. That's just what I am.
Speaker 4: Sir, Yes, I don't and so it was cracking from neck because I saw the other day. Uh so that one dude ain't Jo Pops.
Speaker 1: Then they, oh no, that's not that gay looking motherfucker. See a little futtle, little gay little prison hoops in his ear.
Speaker 3: Where he come from?
Speaker 1: Gets out of nowhere from Indiana. He just came up the blue and said he was aware cause he got my eyes. We're gonna say my eyes, oh show he raps his red ragg But you're like mine's.
Speaker 3: Is it some internet ship?
Speaker 1: He's the internet mother fucking clickbait or snitch. He told on Bobby they got paperwork onna cut turnight he Jake's got paperwork on a fake krypt mac gat God told on Bobby.
Speaker 4: So he's the fake cryp ma. Can you imagine dog and niggas come out and say, yeah, I'm mcgates daddy.
Speaker 1: Sh what's you gonna do to cut?
Speaker 5: Gonna s people a lot of people. You gotta look at it like he looking at the motherfucking potential. He looking at the motherfucker.
Speaker 1: People really recognize him. Now he got five mes off me.
Speaker 3: He's looking at the potential.
Speaker 5: You know that, Just like a motherfucking daddy who leave home when you're a kid nigga, you star football player, getting ready to get the NFL contract, and next thing you know, the nigga pop up out the woodwork. I'm still's real dad, and I'm the one who was nigga looking at it like payday or looking at it like shit, I can get me some fame.
Speaker 3: Off of this ship, he said, A dude got famous off of I mean that that's the that.
Speaker 1: He's making a couple of thousand a month now.
Speaker 5: Because who who was gonna Who's gonna say, Who's gonna Who's gonna come out and say it ain't But besides krip mat, you know. And now now you got the Internet, Now you just got the comp you know, because that's what it's about nowadays. It's just about the content of bullshit.
Speaker 3: You know what about that? Though? Dog is that motherfuckers believe anything.
Speaker 5: Now, that's what that's what it's for. It though I'm not supposed to tell you the truth for whether it's the true for a lie. It's just for me to put it out there. Now you decipher it for your fucking self. If it's real or not. I don't give a fuck. But by time enough motherfuckers click on here to look. I got thirty forty thous in my pocket just off of motherfucker's curious enough to come here and watch this shit of me going yeah, that's I'm his daddy. That's crazy, and get me, and motherfucker's gone, oh is it for real? Click click, you know what.
Speaker 3: Confront the nigga kind of looked.
Speaker 5: Like that's all it takes. That's all it takes. You get, Oh, look at our eyes, motherfucker, we got the same. And that makes motherfuckers go. Just just like he just said, I ain't gonna lie, man, he got he kind of look like you so that that it's already sold.
Speaker 3: You get me, it's.
Speaker 1: Already sold already marijuana.
Speaker 5: Fuck mofucking come back with paperwork and oh it's not true and all that ship. But by that time, who gives a fuck with the money off this controversy, say you in the way the public hell is on the internet. They want to keep the like cracking man, Come on, it's more entertainer if I can get more views and more clicks and ship from keeping the story going. And that's what it's about. So I don't give a fuck if a nigga, believe I'm his daddy or not. Nigga, click on here and listen to this, listen to the store, come on here and listen to the story. And I'm gonna tell you, nigga, i'ma put the rag around my neck likeing, and I be like, look in my eye. Who the fuck to say I'm not his daddy? Niggah, who's to say he's saying you not his daddy. I don't give a fuck. Now, I'm gonna keep pushing this motherfucker. Yep, he already got his views.
Speaker 3: I think his shit don't fizzle with out already a little bit.
Speaker 1: And now's at the point where Boozy and Rick rockin, uh you know Rick Ross, And I'm just looking at cut now.
Speaker 3: Yeah we want.
Speaker 1: Because yes, I'm saying so he blew up.
Speaker 3: Like I said, all it is is curiosity killed the fucking this nigga over there, fuck with Rick Ross and the well he talked with them. Yeah, nigga off of a story. That's it.
Speaker 5: Still, all all y'all do is put out some ship go ahead. It's crazy as Jake's supposed to.
Speaker 1: Man, it's a snitch and you know, Chenne Jay's got millions subscribers. Guess what, that's just blue Cup more. Now he's just blue Cup more.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all got to learn Rick.
Speaker 1: Mcgaddy's a snitch.
Speaker 5: So so you think you got to learn all publicity is good publicity, whether it's good or bad, it's all.
Speaker 4: It was a purpose as a younger dude out here? Man, do you think man, people are looking at younger younger crip out of here? Do you think people are more accepting the snitching.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they accept snitching and cowardly shit than realness. Rather a motherfucker go to prison, cover up other chap toos that come home at church, man, They rather a motherfucker stop gang banging, get five minutes leader their hood and never go see their homies ever. Get in life. They want it like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. Were living in crazy ass times right now. Man.
Speaker 1: Always look at Chikashi six nine. They accept him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I heard, dude are selling even more records now.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got more fight missile being a gay and a snitch.
Speaker 3: You said the man was.
Speaker 1: Didn't care.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm telling you that they don't like nobody Rainbow shit it. They don't like nobody messing with them. People dog they cutting people's water off of that man right now, Man, you say the wrong thing, though your whole thing be cut off.
Speaker 5: They got tread lightly. I always tell you that. So they likely certain things in certain situations.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I look at it.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: We don't want our kids grow up seeing that type of ship. I mean, I don't like kids. Gosh, what the fuck I grew up. We didn't see that that I grew up. There wasn't men helping each other and the assess it. It wasn't like that. Everybody was. It was called in the closet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, in the closet. People want their identity because they feel like.
Speaker 1: Like for the years they got it, they got a whole nervous punk.
Speaker 5: Now the park people felt like, you know, negativity is what happened with that. So people said they wanted to feel, you know, like we was. You know, we're part of society too. We ain't no different than you wanting to be a crypt you give me. Ain't no different than you pushing your crypt line heavy to the fullest. You feel very passionate it about your cripping. I'm very passionate about that situation.
Speaker 1: So no, hey, y'all look at it. We don't have problems with anybody as gay as long as they take care of kids.
Speaker 3: Have a Yeah, we do, we we do, we have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how we feel about people. Our our our uh our take on it is. You know, you gotta be what you want to be and be who you want to be. And if that's what, if that's what makes you content and happy, then you you gotta do that. You know your cripping makes you content and happy. You give me, you get me that satisfy.
Speaker 1: You the fucking to flip out and trips like a blow his face off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, well we want that.
Speaker 4: We want you out here getting your increments as you say, as you say, hey, where can the fans get at you?
Speaker 3: A big dog?
Speaker 1: They gotta go at c E E P I T five five S T or email c r A Z y m A d A S S c R I P at gmail dot com. Five all you slow motherfuckers. It spells crazy madass crap at gmail dot com. Crazy mad ass that's me.
Speaker 3: Y'all get that, y'all Get at my nigga man.
Speaker 5: Y'all want mad ass crip, y'all want to get him on your shows, man, some interviews, come hang.
Speaker 1: Out or if you want to pay me to fuck your wife and her coaching asshole, I definitely will do it.
Speaker 3: So you say you're going out there, you're doing.
Speaker 1: A disrespectful thinker. You want to show your wife to get her coach your asshole blown out o hood and you want to go viral cup pay the increments. I'll tell your wife up like she's never been tow up but day and her mother fucking life and I'm gonna keep it Beth straight. Hold up at you, I think all day.
Speaker 3: And kill you do your you do you some pornos.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't mind as long as Granny Bear doesn't. What right lot don't want Granny Bear to turn her phone on? No, definitely, That's why I'm kind of scared. We don't want to shot ground scared like the line off the Wizard of Oh. Yeah, we don't want to scare granny Well maybe not. What we're doing in private, in private, private is always good. How fuck your wife and I coachin asshomp in private in private? Amy nice incremental will make her go viral.
Speaker 3: And there it is right there, we out of here. Ship.
Speaker 4: Well that concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users, find a purple micae on the front of your screen, subscribe to the show, leave a common and rating. Executive producers for The Gangst Chronicles podcasts Norman Steel, Aaron m c a. Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Watt, and the audio editors tell It Hayes. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and The Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple podcasts wherever you're listening to your podcasts