Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: I mean, how late did you stay up watching or did you watch any elections?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I did probably ten something and then I was asleep, fell asleep.
Speaker 2: Actually did you fall asleep watching it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I had it on and then at one point I kind of closed my eyes and I woke back up. Was still on, and so I turned it off.
Speaker 2: To me, it felt like a decent game, and I like turning games off. I'm like, I wonder who won if especially like bet on it. And so I was like, I just had to go. I'm gonna turn it off and when I wake up it, I'll still be going. Woke up, wasn't going anymore. I was like, oh wow, I bet that it's over. I was kind of glad it is over, because oh yeah, I just let it be whatever happens, Like, let's go, let's get it over with so we can move in whatever direction. And so I did a pretty good job at separating myself because I have a buddy that this is an exact is a great comparison. He was watching the stupid Chiefs game. He turned it off and went overtime and I was like, how in the world would you do that? That's exactly the same, by the way, the Chiefs going to overtime in the present.
Speaker 4: So that's how you feel about me. You going to Super ten?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no. I couldn't believe he just turned off the game and at such a big point they were going to overtime, and I was like, you stay and watching the whole game this I felt like the game was gonna go if that analogy was, I felt like it would go for another three or four hours.
Speaker 4: I understand now.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were like, in the next thirty minutes, we're gonn announce the winner. I'll be like, well, I'm gonna step and watch this, like Patrick Mahomes overtime just won the coin toss. You know we were going to turn in.
Speaker 4: How healthy doesn't mean you're like impacted by football.
Speaker 2: When you stay and you watch the whole football.
Speaker 6: Game, it's like, okay, I'll wake up and figure it out. You spent two and a half hours watching the means you're not gonna be so invested in something that really doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: But you already were very invested, or you would to spend two and a half hours in it when you have two young children.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, are we talking about someone in here?
Speaker 2: No? Oh no, because nobody has two young children. And I know, oh yeah, true, unless Lunchbox already ignoring like the other ones.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what year this happened, like, oh like last week.
Speaker 7: Oh I have a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: I was won.
Speaker 4: Who won that game?
Speaker 2: The Chief James did it? But I was just up because we were watching the game. And I was watching the game and I asked him the next day, I said, hey, uh like, I asked him it's about fantasy, because he ended up winning his fantasy game. And I was like, like, did you score any points in overtime to win your game? He goes, I know, I went to sleep. I said, I know you were awake at the coin toss. He goes, yeah, I just turned it off right then. I was like, you watched the whole game? He went to sleep? Right then? He goes, yeah, I'm tired. I don't think I would have been. My body wouldn't have allowed me to be tired, right, I.
Speaker 4: Know, But y'all it's crazy to me. Y'all don't see that as healthy, Like I feel he's healthy. That sounds healthy.
Speaker 3: I'm healthy and I want to watch the end of the game.
Speaker 2: On it, and it's so little time. I felt like it was unhealthy for him just be like shutting it down.
Speaker 9: I mean by the time he goes up and brushes it, goes and brushes teeth and it's over.
Speaker 2: It's very unhealthy for us. But we all as sports fans, we couldn't believe he turned it off with like literally twelve minutes to go after you.
Speaker 4: He spent twelve minutes like for real, or twelve minutes on.
Speaker 2: The for real because it's overtime as it's basically sudden death ish. Yeah, he's it. That's unbelievable. I can't believe it. Crazy anyway, he's not healthy. I'll say it. He's not not healthy at all. The unexpected home gadgets that are spying on you and sending your data back to China, whether it's your air fryer, your video doorbell. Many of us now have several smart devices in our day to day lives, but research may have you reassessing which gadgets you keep in your home. Their findings revealed that several popular air friers can listen to your conversations and send personal data back to China. Meanwhile, several smart speakers are stuff with trackers, including Facebook and Google. Our research shows how smart tech manufacturers and the firms they work with are currently able to collect data from consumers samely with reckless abandon and it's done with no transparency daily mail. So to me, I think I would like to talk to an expert on this because to me, there's a and both are wrong. I just don't understand the applications as much on one. But everything's gathering information. We're on our phones, they're seeing what we're where we are, They're geolocating us, they know what we're scrolling, what we're on social media. Then we're watching more than five seconds what we're buying, so they keep feeding us more our news algorithms, they keep feeding us more of what we like, so we'll go into it. So all that I get because they're getting information and they can influence and affect you that way. But the one thing that really seems problematic to me is if they're like recording the crap I'm saying to use against me on the internet, like they like drop some stuff, you know what I mean? No, like Let's say you get in a fight with your spouse, or you're calling your bookie. We don't have to have bookies because we have drive kings. But I'm saying there could be a lot of stuff that you're doing that you don't want the recording of you to get on the internet. Like they're recording inside of your house, you're walking around naked, you're on the toilet. There's like one hundred different things in that world that I would not want them to have. The other stuff, I'm sure. I just don't understand the full implications of them owning that because they're influencing me in different ways. But the recording, like do they have recordings of me? Or did AI hear it and send them data back about what I said? And to me? Both are wrong. We don't like that. But although we we scroll all the way down to click acknowledge, we have no idea what I'll be honest with you, yeah, we all I have on everything. It's like, uh, well, I got to okay, scroll checkbox. Are you sure seventeen pages stuff I didn't read? Why not? But it's if they're actually recording like things that are being said in the house, maybe you're talking about some teacher and they're like, oh, we got them. We do micro blackmail, Like if thought, how about that? That's a great Netflix like micro Blackmail where it's our gadgets in our house and they're blackmailing people in towns for even for like a devote for city count I just can't for the show. Wow, it's a really good show micro Blackmail. But yeah, I think that's what I want to know.
Speaker 3: Would any chance of you getting rid of everything?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Any chance.
Speaker 2: I'd rather than black mail my air fryer. No, I'd rather than black Miley than I have to give up my TikTok. I just feel like, even if there were, I only feel this way because we've seen it happen over generations, maybe over decades. Anytime they make a rule or a law about data and someone taking it, stealing it, getting it leally, they just find new ways around the rules because they're smarter. It's like the steroid users back in like the eighties and nineties. The reason they never got caught because they are always wants to have ahead of the testing. I had friends that were professional athletes. They're like, this is the reason people don't get caught because we know what the testing is. We know everything about it, but the usage of it is a step and a half ahead of it. So if somebody gets caught, they're stupid. It's not that the testers came at the right time and use the right We know everything about everything they're doing. And my friend wasn't even a user, but there are other athletes around them that were. And he was like, if you got caught, you were an idiot because we were so far ahead of it. But that's what tech is doing too, right law that comes into circumvent dad and not getting to them. They have it, they're ahead of it. So as soon as I go no more speakers in air fryers, all of a sudden, there's a ceiling fan AI a visual that's reading our lips. Sure, I'm just making that.
Speaker 3: Up because I even have a light bulb that I can control with my phone, Like, how does that work? That things probably listening to me.
Speaker 7: That's pretty scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, things. But again the getting the information, like I need an expert because I don't know enough about how them knowing what I like is bad for me because that stuff I do, like, like I was looking up some closures but I know that it's always bad for me because there are things that I like that I'm looking for. Like I was looking for some new shoes to play pickleball in. I have some Hokahs that I like. They held my ankles a lot. And Hokas are kind of ugly, but they are great. Like the head basketball trainer at Arkansas was like, Hey, I know they don't look the best of the goofy shoes. He was like, but if you wear Hokahs, they're basically athletic orthopedic shoes. And he has their players training them that have ankle injuries, foot injuries, tendon injuries near that area, and he goes, that's why nurses wear them all the time. No, because they have bad feet, because they don't want to have injuries. They're on their feet all day. And so I started wearing Hokahs, which again eighty percent of them look terrible or they just look so goofy. They do the big brand on the side. They're very goofy looking shoes as far as like trendy shoes would go from somebody who enjoys an occasional shoe. So I was like, I'm never gonna buy hookas they like just so goofy, they're awesome. And so I have a pair. I have a pair of black ones that are pretty standard looking, but they're still a little goofy, but they're they're the best shoes I've ever had for working out in and so I was looking for some other similar ones and I couldn't find them. I went to It was like the Hoka site. I went to a couple of different shoe places, but the shoeplaces I usually shop don't carry Hokas there. It's a pretty like fashion shoe place. And all of a sudden on my Instagram, three pair exactly like I was looking for, meaning solid served right up to me, and I was like, thank you, stilling information. I needed that that I liked.
Speaker 4: That we can appreciate.
Speaker 2: But if they're recording me pooping, don't like, right, is how they get micro black Man? Well for micro reasons? Yeah, that would be a good I'd like to do it like a long podcast with an expert that can explain that to me, because I know it's bad, Like on the surface, right, they're getting information from us that they shouldn't be getting, and that is wrong because people shouldn't be taking something without us knowing about it and then using it to their advantage. Of that I was knowing about that fundamentally is wrong. But they did give me something hookahs. But we do know about it, not really something we didn't for a long time, and we don't know what they're taking from air friers. It's the whole point of the story.
Speaker 7: We don't know.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like, after you start seeing hookahs, you're like, ah, got it. That's my We.
Speaker 2: We've known the social media part of it. But that's the point about that last story. Like the refriger or anything smart that connects to the internet. Anything smart that connects to the internet can also they can see what you're doing on the internet if done the right way.
Speaker 7: So what you're telling me is don't get an air fryer.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying anything smart. Oh, it could be a washer dryer. And that's what the article was saying. Anything smart that you can control speakers on your phone from that has connectivity to it. There are ways for them to be inside of that, even legally because we've probably clicked the eye.
Speaker 3: Acknowledge I'm throwing that light bulb away, But even.
Speaker 2: The I acknowledge that should be they should change that. They should break it down E l I five on the acknowledgments.
Speaker 4: This is kind of similar, but like why to every website? This is what I don't understand about cookies is like, why do I always have to say except all cookies.
Speaker 2: Because they want the information from you don't have to accept Oh I.
Speaker 3: Never accept them. You're not getting my cookies.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be able to see you.
Speaker 7: Well, then you get to go to the website right now it's limited.
Speaker 2: It's it's limited, shure or it covers part of it.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, And then I'm like, I don't need that.
Speaker 2: But a cookie, and Mike, if you give me the exact definition cookies, I'm gonna say this wrong, but a cookie is basically information, right. The first of all, cookies are amazing.
Speaker 3: Cookies are great.
Speaker 2: That's what you remember. Yeah yeah, yeah, So it's so it's like it knows your preferences. But what also when it knows your preferences and what you've it also they have the ability to share your prods.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're giving them access to everything.
Speaker 2: It sends it to your browser, into your browser, whatever your browser is, gets all your preferences. The site gets your so again it's all information. That's why that Camp Cambridge Analytico was such a crazy documentary if you ever watch it on Netflix, because they were able to use all information and basically pup an election.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Did they ever fix the ring doorbell camera? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's wrong with it.
Speaker 3: Oh, they were looking at our camera.
Speaker 2: I wish I could watch overy ring doorball camera you get for it. Yeah, you're probably right. I would probably get bored. But Raymondo likes to watch that thing where like he goes to a beach and watches some camera.
Speaker 3: You can go anywhere in the world.
Speaker 2: If you could just like go to anybody's ring doorbell, that'd be fun to watch the sports pirates and like catch them and like screenshot them. Yeah, but this is people with awesome balconies that are the most exotic and exclusive places.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 2: Not just a boring front door. This is like a patio. We got the Eiffel Tower somebody in the tropical jungle. Yeah, ring doorbell for me.
Speaker 4: Shown me. The Eiffel Tower was originally considered I think you can fact check me on this Brazil maybe, Yeah, And they thought it, and they thought it was too ugly and they didn't want it.
Speaker 2: Will you please say that again?
Speaker 4: It was the Eiffel Tower was originally intended for another country, not in Paris, France, and whoever was going to be given to they thought it. I think it was real. I think it was Spain, Okay, sinep, whatever somewhere. They thought it was ugly, so they didn't want it. And now it's one of the top tourist attractions. So you know, you miss out on a lot of people coming to your country because they want to see the Eiffel Tower.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, because Brazil is a long way away, yeah, I think it's Spain. I think, yeah, Barcelona, Oh be Spain.
Speaker 4: No Brazil, I said, Brazil is Barcelona, so you're going to fight for the bee. Yeah. It was just I had it in my.
Speaker 2: I was thinking, that's a long boat ride to get that thing from Brazil over there, right.
Speaker 4: I just had it in my mind as a bee. But I thought, me, do you think sometimes they're like, dang, we should have picked up to that kids.
Speaker 3: Did you know Spain has a king? Do you know that they have a king.
Speaker 2: But not a real one? Really? I do know this, So he doesn't have any ruling power. I don't believe.
Speaker 3: But he's just the king.
Speaker 2: Okay, but think about think about I can say London, think about it, think about Yeah, England, the queen really has no power.
Speaker 4: Right, there's no the parliament decides things.
Speaker 2: Right, Let's see if he does have a thing. Let's see, Mike, will you because because the Spain, the Spanish king could actually make laws. I don't know, I've never I just I just think all those European kings and queens, I feel like they're all just just like wear medals and like get money, grounds and stuff. So because I don't know who that is, Mike, who's the Spanish king? Felipe? That the six they like share?
Speaker 3: That is awesome?
Speaker 2: And what does he doesn't get elected though, right.
Speaker 4: You're born into royalty.
Speaker 2: Because Spain is not. It's not what a dictatorship.
Speaker 5: He's been king since twenty fourteen, oh.
Speaker 2: So maybe in years? So okay, hold on, then did his was his dad king? Or did he get voted king?
Speaker 5: His dad was king?
Speaker 7: Cardinals?
Speaker 8: One? God?
Speaker 2: Look, okay, does Span have a president?
Speaker 3: Let's see? I feel like they do.
Speaker 2: If they have a president, then the king has limited roles.
Speaker 4: But he still roles the likes.
Speaker 2: O, there's a Prime Minister of Spain.
Speaker 5: And he's the head of the government. The prime minister is so what's the king do chill? It says he's head of state, Commander in chief of the armed forces.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 5: Political influence, that's about it.
Speaker 2: So he's an influencer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he's also the leader of the military.
Speaker 4: Does discounts.
Speaker 2: It's a king, you're born into that. You think that somebody born into that in a democracy, the actual the military.
Speaker 3: It's just weird.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: I've always heard of king, you know, Queen Queen Elizabeth, King Charles whatever, but like King of Spain. Never heard of that, dude.
Speaker 2: Will you look up Mike the Queen of England because I want to see if her roles are described in the same way, because they're not. That's not her role.
Speaker 3: I mean, she's just influencer, right, has to be just that.
Speaker 7: She's just a public figure, right, just.
Speaker 2: For I think.
Speaker 7: The crowd.
Speaker 2: And she actually is in meetings to have input.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like she could make decisions.
Speaker 4: No, No, she can't, like she wanted to make a lall. She can't be like that's the parliament people.
Speaker 2: Yes, but she can be an influence like all this stuff with Winston Churchill, like she would be in those means with him and Mike.
Speaker 5: Is there a queen right now?
Speaker 2: Is just its king? It's just Charles now. She died right, yes, yes, unless we're breaking news here, no, no, but she was old, old old yeah. So yeah, what does it describe the king's roles as.
Speaker 7: The queen doesn't come, they don't get a new queen.
Speaker 2: There goes the king. Her oldest son was now the king, Charles.
Speaker 4: Her dad was the king.
Speaker 2: Okay, so so her dad wasn't the king?
Speaker 7: Who was?
Speaker 2: Remember her dad's brother and he gave it up.
Speaker 3: That sounds he left right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she wouldn't have she wouldn't have been the queen. But without that I.
Speaker 4: Watched in the Crown.
Speaker 2: It's in history.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Charles guy is the king now and his son is the hairy guy.
Speaker 4: But Harry's one of the sons, William.
Speaker 2: Yeah William.
Speaker 7: Oh, so William will be the king and Harry will just be nobody because Harry.
Speaker 3: Is in America.
Speaker 4: Harry was like, peace out, younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just saything about.
Speaker 4: This is how should be described.
Speaker 5: He says, the king or the queen is the head of state, but it influence here.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine a European country is giving someone born into it ahead of the military. They might, but like Spain's like a developed.
Speaker 3: They're a legit country.
Speaker 2: It's not like that Roman Empire where somebody's somebody's cousins so they get the military.
Speaker 8: Caesar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah about that, Well we know nothing. By the way, I like learning historic historical stuff on this part of the podcast.
Speaker 3: I do too, but I feel like it's a lot of pressure on Mike because I mean we're literally Mike, what is this?
Speaker 2: And Mike has all over the world, there's lots of kings, and kings like some of them do get to make laws and rules. My point was Europe is very Western, yes, yes, and I could not see a king of Spain being a dictator. There are literal dictators like in coming to America, which is which is historical. It's a big googles whatever it is. Can't get enough of it.
Speaker 3: His dad was a king, you know, yes, and he was a prince.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like in a country that's like what the so king chart has to sign off on all the laws apparently, so whenever the legislation passed again, this is off. It's just basically a formality. When this happens, it's done, but he has to sign off on it.
Speaker 3: Even though he like doesn't agree, just signs it. He's probably give it to me.
Speaker 2: What am I doing today?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, so today we learned and we'll go to a mineral here. We'll take a break for a second too, but we'll come back. Today we learned that the Eiffel Tower came from Spain.
Speaker 4: No, it was going to be given to Barcelona and they rejected it. Okay, I don't know whoever made it, was like, I want to give this to you, Barcelona, and they were like, that's ugly, we don't want it. So they're like, okay, Paris. Paris is like that, it's ugly, but we'll take it. And now Paris is probably glad they took it.
Speaker 2: The Eiffel Tower was built by Gustaf Eiffel, a French guy.
Speaker 3: That sounds like a French dude.
Speaker 2: I believe is Gusta. I don't know is Gustav French?
Speaker 5: Or is a French engineer?
Speaker 2: Is Gustaf? The name French of German? Okay, that sounds German.
Speaker 3: I think it's a French because of redituwi, I think one of the guy name Issta.
Speaker 2: How about this? What if I say like this Guf, now is it German? How about this Gustav? If he dies?
Speaker 7: He dies?
Speaker 3: Oh go, that's Russian.
Speaker 2: I mean that's not.
Speaker 3: He's Russian. But did you know that that actor though he's not even Russian. I think he's German.
Speaker 2: Dof Longer. Yeah, he lives like down the road, right he does?
Speaker 3: He lives in Nashville. Yeah, I think so stuff, I think lives in Nashville.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: Oh, guys, guys, guys, Gustaf Eiffel was born in France to German immigrant parents.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're both right or both wrong? How is I think he's Swedish? Who is?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And he lives in Nashville.
Speaker 2: I don't know that for sure, Mike, we said we off longeran lives.
Speaker 3: Do that be amazing?
Speaker 7: He did live here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because we're gonna boo him to come in studiout a year and a half ago. So that's a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: He lived here in now and he wanted to builds an apple tower. We're like, too ugly, we don't want to Okay, take a break, we'll come back good.
Speaker 3: We're up, we live, We're sorry.
Speaker 2: Now now I'm texting somebody.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: One second, all right, I'm bad guys mid text And when someone gives you the bubble like I was given, I was giving good bubble there. And when I I was giving I didn't want to pull the bubble out I got because the people will be like I just saw the bubble.
Speaker 3: Right, and then they start wondering like like what happened?
Speaker 2: Was I was in the middle, like getting bubble and then there's no bubble yep. So I have a couple of things. The first thing I did not want to do on the show because it just did not feel right. A Mississippi man has died after he was buried alive under hot asphalt. That's a bad that's a bad waiting.
Speaker 3: Working or like.
Speaker 2: What authorities have. Oh, I didn't think like the gang.
Speaker 3: I mean you think like that's cartel.
Speaker 4: Type stuff in Mississippi.
Speaker 2: A Mississippi man has died after he was buried alive under hot asphalt. The forty one year old was working underneath the dump truck to fixed hydraulic line on the tailgate. Suddenly opened.
Speaker 4: That's sod gosh.
Speaker 2: I hate that there were people in the area who witnessed the incident. But Officer, that's a bad one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What The Jackson Police Department has rolled the death and accident. But you're right, that does seem like some torture. That's so bad. It feels like some torture type stuff that the cartel would do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, I feel like that's what we see in movie from the Mob.
Speaker 3: You said, you said tailgate and this has nothing, nothing close to it. You just said, but it's going to be bad. No, no, no, I was we're feeding corn. We were honey one time and we're feeding corn, me and my sister and we're sitting on the tailgate, you know, it's just like dropping corn along the road. And then my dad hit a bump and we both like the tailgate broke. We both fell like exactly how we were sitting on the tailgate, but on the ground, and my dad kept going and we were like, hey, hey, hey stop, it was crazy man.
Speaker 2: Nobody was hurt.
Speaker 3: No, we just landed on our butts exactly how we were sitting on the tailgate. We landed on the ground on our butts, and we looked at each other like whoa and my dad had no idea, no idea why that we fell?
Speaker 2: Physics? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, that's nuts.
Speaker 2: I like that story better than the other one.
Speaker 3: It's way better.
Speaker 2: Soon sold is that.
Speaker 4: Time my grandpa was unloading watermelons from his tailgate and his car went and reversed and it ran over him and he died. My grandmapa, he got ran over by his own watermelon truck. I know that's sort of like it was ruled an accident, but.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't like, do we live that one over and over? I know she puts that in like every three months, and it's just very relatable to.
Speaker 4: The guy, like you're doing something, like you're doing your job and then all of a sudden, I just feel bad. That's scary.
Speaker 3: Gotten that story.
Speaker 2: I know, block me too.
Speaker 4: I never knew him, y'all. My dad was only a month old, which is even more sad, which is probably led to a lot of his Yeah.
Speaker 2: H Shanna Burgess, who's my partner on Dancing with the Stars. They're hoping that she goes back on the show for like some little everybody five hundredth episode. If they don't, that's that's so they're doing her so dirty. The reason I don't know why Sharna's not on the show, I have my theory it has nothing to do with her. But I have my predictions as to why she's not on the show. I guess it wouldn't be a prediction.
Speaker 3: I have my theory.
Speaker 4: Solutions, y'all would.
Speaker 2: Work except for mine. Predictions would be the only one that doesn't work. And that's the one I said. We got to though, So yeah, but I hope they put her back on. Sharna Burgess, I'll read what the story says from reality to You. Gave birth to her son and fiance Brian Austin Green, and opted to sit out season thirty one. During the upcoming five hundredth episode of Dance with the Stars, a press release get ready for the dazzling return to some fan favorite faces to the Ballroom. Video posts on social media shows the red haired dancer rehearsal. Fans can't see the dancer's face, but it could be Sharna. I hope it Sharna. I have I DM with Shara the other day. But yeah, she just deserves to go back on the show. She deserves to be a dancer on that show. Again, she hasn't been on and she hasn't set out every season because of having a baby. There's been more than one season. She very much deserves to be on that show. She hasn't been on since we won. She seinfelded but not a purpose went out on top but they but they chose not. Seinfeld chose not to come back. But yeah, that kind of sucks that she hasn't been able to be back on the show. Who's better on making up their minds? Men or women? Researchers at Northwestern University found that men change their minds two to three times more often than women.
Speaker 3: Really.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, women take Women take longer to make up their minds, but once they do, they stick up. They stick to their decisions.
Speaker 7: Have you ever been to dinner with my wife?
Speaker 2: What if we all said yeah, dude, yeah, dude last night, trust yeah, I mean, we give him the answer he was not expecting and it picked. Well, it's funny you ask. We've been wondering how to tell you this, but would you have the situation has presented itself.
Speaker 9: I mean, she picks what she's gonna eat, the waiter comes and she's like, oh, in their mind changed her mind, can you come back? And then she changed it three more times before she orders. It's like, goodness, pick a meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my wife sticks to her decision, but takes a long time to make it. She will also have like something, I'll say, she's going to buy a book in the book's five bucks, She's gonna go to nineteen websites to try to find one for four ninety eight.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, and I like that.
Speaker 7: My wife doesn't big for big things.
Speaker 2: That's fine, but it's sometimes I'm like, man, I me, I don't. I don't go to the second site. I just like, there it is.
Speaker 3: She's looking for that deal.
Speaker 2: Man, I hear you. It's not even about a deal. To me, It's about I don't have the patience. It's like trying on clothes. I hate trying on clothes. I know what size I am. I know what size I am, but made different. Yeah, but I know what size I am. And if I get home and they're a little big, no problem, I can wear them. If they're a little small, no problem. I'll lose a couple of pounds. That's literally how I feel.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't take stuff back.
Speaker 4: And it takes This is why Kaylin has to look for the deals.
Speaker 2: I'll give it away. I'll give it to people that wear similar size stuff. Mike Eddie like new stuff, I'll be like, take it, you can have it like that. So I if we're in a store and my wife's the only person that will get me to try stuff on, because you're like, try it. You know, genes fit different, and I'm like, I'm sure they fit. They're thirty one or they're thirty two. In the ways, I'm for sure you know they fit different. Put them on. I'm gonna walk in there, get a fit, and then they don't fit fine. And I sometimes I try to fit like they fit fine, which means then I'm gonna have to buy them even though I know they don't fit. So I've got myself into a pickle. But I don't do that. But if once I get them on, I won't buy that. It's so annoying trying on clothes, but I don't but really buy anything online that because I can wear small stuff mediums my size. I can wear small stuff for sure. I can wear large stuff because if you're small, you can wear large, but if you're large, you can't always wear small.
Speaker 4: Correct follow them.
Speaker 2: My logic here. If I'm buying stuff straight online, I always buy it a little big because I'm not returning it, so I'm gonna make sure it fits even if it fits.
Speaker 7: A little big.
Speaker 4: Do you ever go get things altered for ward shows? Okay?
Speaker 2: And if for like or like television, and if there is that, and then it's like a pair of pants or something I bought, like idiot, I'll have them do those too. But I never I never get stuff altered for the sake of it.
Speaker 3: When you have like a suit, you can just take it to them and be like, hey, I gained about like twenty pounds, can you make you.
Speaker 5: Gotta put it out.
Speaker 2: You gotta put it on. I mean, you put the suit on, and then they yeah.
Speaker 8: They make it bigger.
Speaker 7: I thought they could only make it smaller.
Speaker 2: There's a certain amount of fabric in it. But after a certain amount of fabric in it, they cannot make it anymore.
Speaker 4: Right, I have to add fabric.
Speaker 2: But interesting because there's like on a bet I do now because I got super skinny one point when I was doing Dance with the Stars, get a bunch of weight when I was on that medicine. Now I'm kind of back to normal ish, I'm a little I'm pretty good. I think I lost twenty five pounds, which is pretty good.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 2: They there have been pants where she's like, I can't can't do anymore, but there's no more because.
Speaker 4: On the there's like a there's nothing more to let out.
Speaker 2: They can't let anything out. And I'm like, oh, I'm sad.
Speaker 4: But you can add a like they make these things for your buttons where it's like a little like a rubber band, or you could just use a rubber band and you attach it and then buckle it and it creates it'll widen.
Speaker 2: I'm on a red carpet with the rubber band. I don't even get that. I just put a rubber band on there.
Speaker 3: They do have these trick where the button is like on a rubber band and it's like you and it's stretches. Yeah, if you gain like thirty pounds, you can wear those pants.
Speaker 2: I believe it's are pregnancy pants, the same kind of deal. I have a lot of pants that are stretching out, like even like slack khaki type pants that they make now with just some give in them. Yeah, I like those, you.
Speaker 3: Know, what's cool too, is that like they make golf pants really nice now that you can wear golf pants like with a suit and no one will ever notice.
Speaker 2: Not with a suit. But you can't wear them with like a nice shirt, like I.
Speaker 3: Might have to do that at the CMAS.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Nobody?
Speaker 2: Nobody right, No one's gonna judge you, but you there's a different I wear golf pants with but you can't a suit. It's not unless it's a whole different color jacket and you're doing like the way mismatch jacket type thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's just black pants and like they look really nice. They look like any kind of nice pants that could.
Speaker 2: Buy it, like exactly, like drove it.
Speaker 3: Okay, other than the Puma sign, you know, I might have to hide that.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Yeah, but that's I will wear golf pants as dress pants a lot of times and no one ever knows. No, but I would not wear them with a suit because you can tell just the fabrics different. Okay, but again it's not something you're gonna care about.
Speaker 3: And how quickly can they alter?
Speaker 4: I mean everywhere's different, Eddie, What are these questions? Some people can do a fast turnaround, and some people will be a week.
Speaker 3: Because I've never altered anything in my life.
Speaker 2: There have been a couple of times where I'll get a call and it's like, hey, can you do this? It's you have it's in two days, and so I have a couple people that have altered clothes for me. One the emergency person does like stage clothes for like a college, and so they can go quick. But even then, at the fastest.
Speaker 4: It's next day, and you'll pay more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, but it's it's next the fastest. Usually it's three or four days with the lady that normally, but I don't guess. I've altered very often unless it's for television. Actually never unless it's for television, because I just don't care, Like I just right, but that makes sense, wear pants or golf.
Speaker 3: Pants, dude, I'm gonna do it. I'm telling you. Cmas more golf fans. No one will ever know.
Speaker 2: No one will care. It's not they won't know, but no one will care.
Speaker 3: Some golfer will be like, wait a second, I have those fans.
Speaker 2: Study of studies have found that people who watch more television are unhappier than people who watch less television. I would just think, though, that's a thing where like happier, happier, happier people are actually doing stuff, activities, they're outside, they're with their family, they have people. Because mostly if you're watching TV, for the most part, you're by yourself, or there's an appoint like my wife and I have an appointment. We watch all like four nights a week, we'll watch a show at least, but for the most part, if we're watching shows four or five hours, we'll probably start crazy and pretty unhappy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't think like see, like I don't think I'm more happy. Like my brother se my brother, he lives alone, doesn't you know. He doesn't have a family or anything. So he's normally unhappy because he just kind of sits alone all the time and thinks about things. Me like, I'm just busy, Like we just have like a bunch of stuff to do. We take kids to practices, we have dinner. By the time the day is over, we're.
Speaker 4: Like, but if you were to pause, and I think that would be just like him, Oh wow.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, like I don't think. I just think that I'm so distracted that I am not sad.
Speaker 7: So it hides your unhappy.
Speaker 4: Right now, you're saying, that's so.
Speaker 9: Busy, you don't have time to be unhappy, or you're unhappy, Like if I was bored, i'd probably be like just a little less.
Speaker 2: I have some very unhappy busy people.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So I don't think that it's just a distraction. Yeah, because sometimes you actually hate everything you're doing, or you hate people you're doing it whatever, or you hate do it though, or you hate your job. It doesn't matter. You can hate your job and it suck and you're still busy. Yeah, because you don't hate your job.
Speaker 3: No, I love my family.
Speaker 2: Right, then there can be parts of it that are annoying, But that doesn't mean you'd be unhappy, so I think.
Speaker 4: But as long as we've been in our jobs, like sometimes like there's seasons of but it could just so many variables that impact our happiness, so many you know the weather.
Speaker 2: If you have a bunch of time to watch a lot of TV shows, you probably are pretty unhappy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm saying I don't watch a lot of TV. I've been trying to watch Chimp Crazy man, I can't get to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't think that last night.
Speaker 3: I was like, we're gonna do it.
Speaker 2: So the plan was to watch Chimp Crazy and no election coverage one episode.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no electric no election. The kids in care one of my sons did. He wanted to give him the whole description everything that you talked about electoral college. I mean I did.
Speaker 7: Can you imagine Eddie giving that lecture to no Way? He got it right?
Speaker 3: I think I did because I googled it just to make sure you don't even need Yeah, but no, Hell, dude, your tutorial help a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that their school doesn't, or do they just not listening to We all learned it in school. Yeah, but they're in school now. There's a difference. There's a lot of stuff we learned in school that we don't remember now.
Speaker 5: I feel like you.
Speaker 4: Remember it all.
Speaker 3: No Way, we talked about electoral college in school.
Speaker 4: I guess we did, Eddie, any of that.
Speaker 2: Yes, you for sure learned in the last twenty years.
Speaker 3: So was like that term just was made up this year because I'd never heard it before.
Speaker 4: And He's like, I I never learned the periodic table ever.
Speaker 7: I know you have never heard of it until this year.
Speaker 3: Electoral college stop.
Speaker 2: You had, it just didn't stick.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, he's busy, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm serious. I've never heard that before. And then this time you were explained to him, like, oh, tell me. When I asked what it was, I legitimately didn't know what it was. Never heard of it. I worked with someone he was a delegate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet I would bet you've heard of it. It just didn't stay. It is in stay because it probably wasn't a priority for me.
Speaker 3: I assumed they were talking about college, but.
Speaker 2: Like we've talked about it on this show, like, what were you going to school? I'm going to electoral college direct? Wow, what are you studying electorals?
Speaker 3: Fraternity?
Speaker 8: What are you doing out there?
Speaker 4: I just checking my associates and then yea four year degree or.
Speaker 2: A couple other things. Luxchhwalks thinks Morgan's a poe. Do you want to elaborator? Now I don't. It's not you.
Speaker 7: I didn't say anything about Morgan being a poser.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me let me look at my note here, because I wrote somebody being a poser.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 2: I would think hold on, I would oh, you want to spill the tea? But it doesn't say secret. It's it does say you said Morgan's opposer.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I didn't say.
Speaker 2: It doesn't say the voice changers on here. So if you did a voice changer, that's on them for not putting it as a note.
Speaker 4: Oh did you busting to say he didn't say it?
Speaker 7: I did not, Yes, because the notes said anonymous. It doesn't.
Speaker 2: It just spill the ta. It doesn't say anything about anonymous. It says nothing, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 7: Anonymous audio.
Speaker 2: I thought I was going crazy, Mike, Will you tell me if it is anonymous?
Speaker 5: Let me make sure when he.
Speaker 2: Said it says anonymous audio, because all I have here is I have a note about lunch box. Spill the t.
Speaker 4: Morgan's opposer is different than anonymous, absolutely or voice changer.
Speaker 2: Whatever it's it is, spill the tea.
Speaker 7: Morgan is a poser anonymous tea audio in the back end.
Speaker 4: You should probably put anonymous.
Speaker 7: Huge first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's act like we don't know he did it.
Speaker 7: See what tells me.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can figure out who it is. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Morgan is a poser, vegetarian. She's a liar. The building brought us breakfast, and Morgan had to have a biscuit. The only problem is it had chicken crumbs and chicken juice on the biscuit. Scuba was a witness and she was a true vegetarian. She would have said no to the biscuit. She felt like she had to lie to us for so many years.
Speaker 4: Just make it like a high pitch that is like some feminine AI.
Speaker 2: It's him doing that's not much.
Speaker 3: Do we have the original audio before the change?
Speaker 1: Ce?
Speaker 7: Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like that was easy to do that.
Speaker 10: It'd eve been somebody else doing it for us lunch blots.
Speaker 3: Do it how you recorded it?
Speaker 7: You know I didn't record such azz.
Speaker 2: But if you don't do it, you can get anybody to say anything. By the way, that's my back that doesn't say anything about it being a boid.
Speaker 9: I understand it. But yes, Morgan did Chick fil A. When they brought it the building brought us. Morgan picked off the chicken. There were still crumbs on there and chicken juice on the meat on the biscuit. She ate it, so she ain't real vegetarian.
Speaker 4: I mean, so you can probably it's not chicken juice. It's oil. First of all, she eats oil and then whatever the crumbs are, that's breading.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's how you justify it.
Speaker 4: I'm just justifying anything.
Speaker 7: If you're a real vegetarian, you wouldn't touch it.
Speaker 8: I am.
Speaker 7: Vegetarians are like chicken or meat. Touch that girl. I can't eat.
Speaker 10: Have you ever even heard me say that? Also, I eat in restaurants all the time. That isn't really an option unless I eat it vegan restaurants entirely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chicken juice everywhere.
Speaker 4: Bo lunch box, it's like no contamination.
Speaker 10: I would be a poser if I was eating the chicken. But I didn't eat the chicken.
Speaker 4: Seriously, how did you record that?
Speaker 2: It wasn't him? I know who it was.
Speaker 5: Who was it was?
Speaker 4: I have a guess. No, I don't want to it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Lunches.
Speaker 10: Had one of the girls that work here.
Speaker 2: She doesn't work here. She doesn't work here. Wife, Well, why who else?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not revealing his secret. It's up to him to reveal. I already like accidentally put him out there because he wanted to be anonymous.
Speaker 4: We would have never ever guessed that that was That's probably.
Speaker 2: We can't get other people to do our anonymouss.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, but what's so why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Why why is it so important to hide your identity with this?
Speaker 7: Because it's anonymous? That's the whole point.
Speaker 10: I would like to point out that I would have figured it out regardless of the voice, because he as we were sitting there, he was like, you're such a poser.
Speaker 5: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 10: So if he came in with that saying language, I would have known it was him.
Speaker 7: But did you need to biscuit after the chicken had been all ab in it?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 10: But it wasn't.
Speaker 7: There was no chicken on this case, you guys.
Speaker 10: And I actually even took off a lot of the crumbs.
Speaker 7: A lot of them, not all of them, but the crumbs.
Speaker 4: Youready?
Speaker 2: Do you a point? Official vegetarians? Apparently he does? Do you appoint official vegetarians?
Speaker 7: And I mean I call him out when they act like it and they like, I'm a vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you can take a guess because you.
Speaker 10: Have any other Morgan?
Speaker 4: No, you don't think so I know who it is.
Speaker 7: So how do you know?
Speaker 2: Because I can tell I can hear that and slow it down in my brain.
Speaker 10: Or at scuba because he's laughing really hard.
Speaker 4: No, there's no way thats scuba.
Speaker 2: Scuba does have an interesting you're not going to you know the person, You're not going to get it, and I'm not going to tell you. And it also doesn't matter because you don't know them well enough that it's like, oh wow, what a difference.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me hear one more time, just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Morgan is opposed take a shot?
Speaker 4: Is it Ricky? Okay? Sorry, guys, that what a stupid you know what that's I thought I felt it was a Kathy.
Speaker 3: It's not a girl. It's not a girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, First, I'd like I'd like to suggest that kind I please suggest something for the just for my sanity on the show. Yeah, we have to stop being so declarative that we absolutely know something when we really don't like that, because then I trust you and then we go down and then all of a sudden we're like, would have heard. So you could be like, hey, I think I know who it is. That would be much easier for me long term.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, but I know who it is.
Speaker 2: You don't. I'm so just if you do think that there, if you do know, I'll give you twenty bucks. But if you don't know, you give me ten.
Speaker 3: I probably don't know.
Speaker 2: If you know.
Speaker 10: I think I could know, But that's a good way to say it.
Speaker 4: Though I think I could.
Speaker 2: That's much fair. It just makes my life, makes my life easier because then I believe you, and then we go forth and then I look at my DMS and there's one hundred different people going that's not right. And I've even stopped doing that.
Speaker 7: But that is my truth?
Speaker 2: Is I know it?
Speaker 7: And then it's your truth?
Speaker 1: Is not that?
Speaker 7: But I mean, it's the truth in my mind.
Speaker 2: So I can't really like I do a better job of that. So Morgan, you think you could know it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But thank you for not saying you knew.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: See I said I think I could know.
Speaker 3: I think I know who it is. I think I know it, but I don't know that I know it.
Speaker 2: Great, would I take?
Speaker 8: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Zach, No, I don't say that because that's our engineer.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, Zach in the villa.
Speaker 7: Oh am I right?
Speaker 10: This is like questions, is it somebody that's in our.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what I give, But why are you there's an obvious girl that Lunchbox would.
Speaker 8: Be I did.
Speaker 3: I never said you said a girl hanging out You said did not.
Speaker 2: That's not what I said. I said, And I never said there was a girl lunchboxes hanging out.
Speaker 3: With that night.
Speaker 4: You didn't.
Speaker 8: What I was?
Speaker 4: You ever had dinner with my wife?
Speaker 8: It's true. Who is that?
Speaker 7: I'm so man, let's just move on, man, do one question.
Speaker 4: I'll give it to you really care anymore?
Speaker 2: Okay, thirty seconds ago, you're dialed in because I knew, no, I knew, scolded, you knew, you knew.
Speaker 4: And I knew I knew, So am my opposer.
Speaker 3: Now you're eating crumbs.
Speaker 2: Everybody got screwed on this one got screwed. Lunchbox got screwed because my note wasn't right. Morgan got screwed because she's not really a poser, and she then gets called called a fake vegetarian, and then.
Speaker 4: Listeners are screwed because we're not gonna know the listeners. The listeners are screwed for listening to That's a good point.
Speaker 2: The listeners probably for I would say most of them listening to this specifically will not know who it is, right, So it's like what but a few would.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's interesting and it's someone that Lunchbox hangs out with.
Speaker 2: We'll leave that. I never said that, you kind of did, Bobby said, I never said, we never said that. We know, we know your neighbor.
Speaker 3: What is it a neighbor of yours?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I have another guess, though, have you ever had dinner with her?
Speaker 7: I have no idea what you're asking.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking that Facebook chat? Okay, I know who it is.
Speaker 10: Can I guess one more? Is it Kevin? Kevin could do that voice?
Speaker 5: Can do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's not possible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's not. Well, never mind if I can't play any of the song. And I get it because we don't want to go to podcast jail. But I woke up this morning and I was listening to the Zach Bryan uh.
Speaker 4: This song Chicken singer song about his his extirl friend.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you think, now, what do you?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 8: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you ask? I don't know what you're asking nothing.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be confident.
Speaker 2: I literally don't know what you're asking.
Speaker 4: He's a girlfriend. What was her name?
Speaker 2: What are you asking? Oh?
Speaker 4: Was it a song about their breakup?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: So the song is by the other two guys on the BFF podcast, which is Dave Portnoy and Josh Richards, And I was it was called I think it's called little Man. Uh, little little Man, little Man, small Man, smallest Man. Yeah, it's so good. And if they're going hard is like Brian By having st d oh, so it's.
Speaker 10: Just to him, Well, let's play it.
Speaker 4: Read the words.
Speaker 2: I didn't put the print the lyrics out, I think, but uh, it's the song is really good. I mean, the song's catchy as crap.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, melodically it's good yep.
Speaker 2: And they're like rapping and it's a whole thing, and they go hard on them. How do they know what her well shed she's on their podcast like their best friend, and I'm sure that she told them. They just make that up. Then you go to you go to jail for that crap. Truth always wins, that's and I think, well, I didn't make it.
Speaker 3: No, like even in my marriage, that's what my wife says the truth. I was one.
Speaker 2: I know I didn't make the rule. But any any type of slander or any if it's the truth, it doesn't matter, Okay. So that's why I.
Speaker 4: Questions Okay, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I think there's also been some story like a girl came out on Instagram, on the social media and said that Zach Bryan this is me thinking, had had given her something. I think that was the thing that some of it. Okay, you say remember everything. I guess not because you forgot about your wedding ring. This ain't a subtweet. I ain't come as subliminal. You're gad to be in country without a second syllable, I mean in the tree part for you guys that won't understand that. My gosh, my fist plus your face. Simple addition, the way you did it wrong.
Speaker 3: What did you explain that?
Speaker 2: One country? Two syllables? What's the first syllable?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey y'all, I'll walk it slow for you guys. But that's clever.
Speaker 3: Is my mind would have never gone there.
Speaker 2: H it's the whole point.
Speaker 4: I'm into it.
Speaker 2: But you're from Okay, well, okay, if you say so. Kind of ironic because soon you're getting this ko looking for pink skies, but now you're seeing stars or something in the orange and it's you behind these bars and then he calls them a B word. I'm trying to find the lyrics about the STDs.
Speaker 4: Is it like a rap song?
Speaker 2: And it for sure is? And there in Portnoy and Joshua and like cop uniforms.
Speaker 3: Knockout.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: Let me try one more time for some lyrics, because it just came out this morning and I was watching it and I was laughing, and I was like, this is way better of a song than I thought it should be, meaning I thought it would be just like a funny bit. There's one says itdy bitty zach h s h word. I'll say instead, Uh, I'll say steady instead of that the bad word. Itty Biddy's act steady steady tats ugly in the face. But there's no cure for that. How lucky is Bree to be free of ZB and his STDs?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, wow, Yeah she's lucky.
Speaker 2: Huh dang, it's it's a funny video. You should watch it.
Speaker 7: Video has been pulled off YouTube X.
Speaker 2: It's probably in their own account where they put it up. I don't even call it X, call Twitter only that Morgan said that in front of me.
Speaker 3: At some point we got everybody's got to agree with the name on a name though, like at some point it's either.
Speaker 2: But we all know if there has to be something agreed to, then it has to be X because that's literally what it's called.
Speaker 3: Then we should just call it X.
Speaker 2: It just feels stupid to.
Speaker 3: Do so, I understand, but like it's just always hard, like Twitter.
Speaker 2: Or so generic is the problem for me. It's not even then it's dirty. It's like x X is such a generic let term. What are you watching?
Speaker 10: I have my other one and it's a full of music video.
Speaker 7: I think that they did for it too.
Speaker 2: I think what my dogs got?
Speaker 4: That's cool to have that kind of stuff.
Speaker 8: I got to go.
Speaker 2: I got one of my dogs got out, so shut it out. Okay, bye, all right, thank you, bye everybody,