Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys. This He's Talking Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Springing live from the Dallas Cowboys World Tours at the Star in fris Joe.
Speaker 4: Six Pas, dot Tison, Teddy Content, Touchdown, and.
Speaker 1: Now your hosts Isaiah Standback, Patrick Walker, Josh Rodriguez and Kyle Yeomans.
Speaker 2: It's a an NFL Draft preview edition of Talking Cowboys, presented by Black Rifle Coffee Company, Love from the Star in Frisco, Texas and the SWBC Studios.
Speaker 4: Welcome in, everybody.
Speaker 2: We've got the whole cast and crew ready for you to rock today. Patrick Nosey, Walker, Josh Rodriguez, Isaiah Standback with Chris Beam in the back of Kyle Yeomans. We are forty eight hours a little over, but we're we're getting there. Two hours two days, yeah, two days away from the NFL Draft in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Fine furs away here. By the next time that we'll end up getting back on these airwaves for Talking Cowboys, the draft will be in the books.
Speaker 4: It will figure out how many players you have who's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be in the building.
Speaker 5: Maybe ten new players, Baby but.
Speaker 4: Not only just the draft picks. As soon as at last pick goes off the air U d F as w U d f A start going crazy times when that's when the agents really start working. That's when them agents get their checks because they have to hop on the phones and.
Speaker 6: Don't we told them that upstairs, man, because I got a concert to go to that night.
Speaker 2: It's you going to Kendrick.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to Yeah, I got my tickets.
Speaker 2: Oh on dot com, the official ticketing partner.
Speaker 4: Of it right absolutely how much tickets right now? They're pretty uh, pretty good?
Speaker 2: Do you think?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Okay, did you really?
Speaker 2: I mean, stop me. That's not my type of cash. I don't even look that thing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: NFL Draft coming up on Thursday today, we're going to give you give you our seven round mock draft. It'll be my mock draft. We'll kind of break it down here in a little bit. We're also going to take your phone calls for the first time in about a month or a month and a half. We will get eight eight eight eight five five two two ninety seven if you want to hop on the phone lines and we'll get your draft questions. Draft questions only today and we're going to talk about the NFL Draft a little bit, but before we get into all that, let's get into some news and notes.
Speaker 4: Patrick Walker. Yeah, well, it's been predictably slow over the past couple weeks as the Cowboys come out of their version of free agency shopping and going to get prepared for the NFL Draft. But they continue to pick up offensive linemen, doing their best to try to not use a premium pick eg first or second round pick on an offensive lineman, which gives Isaiah the anime eyes. Gives Isaiah the anime eyes. So what they were able to do here recently in the past few days is they signed haikem I Dentergy. Hikema Dentergy. He is a Garland native, so he is a little bit of a homecoming for him. I believe it. Don't you do it. I know you're going to do it. He's a former sixth round pick of the Cincinnati Bengals in twenty twenty spent the majority of if not the entirety, of his rookie contract with the Bengals before he bounced around a little bit twenty twenty three with the Vikings twenty twenty four with the Browns and now he comes to the Cowboys in twenty twenty five as an offensive tackle, has a little bit of versatility, but look for him to go to the outside, whereas Robert Jones does not want to go to the outside. He wants to be the interior. So however you look at it, those guys, and of course they did also sign Sadiq Charles as well, So they've signed three veteran offensive lineman who are still on the young side of the spectrum. And like I said, they're doing their best to try not to have to use a first round pick or a second round pick at offensive linemen. So that's the most recent transaction as we hit two days now ahead of the NFL Draft, and I think, I mean gut tells me you can kind of take that down the leaderboard as far as needs are concerned, but you still have cornerback, running back gold speak.
Speaker 5: On well, depending on who you ask, because the.
Speaker 6: I guess the dialogue out there about the Cowboys draft pick, especially at twelve, is that if there's not a wide receiver out there, you can expect an offensive lineman to be picked.
Speaker 5: At pick twelve. Yeah, I don't know that I necessarily agree with that strategy.
Speaker 6: But like you said, they are making moves to beef up the offensive line now. Of course, going into camp, who knows if all of those names will still be here on the team come Week one, but at least there's movement. There have some backup, you have some depth there, which of course you didn't have going into the off season. But at pick twelve, I think that's a little too rich for me. And contrary to Isaiah's belief.
Speaker 4: Really quickly keeping to the offensive line. It's not happened yet, but the expectation has always been the expectation is that the Cowboys will pick up Tyler Smith's fifth year option before the deadline of May first. Don't expect that to happen between now and the draft. It might happen on May first, but they have until that, you know, that long to do so. And it's it's a no brainer. They're going to do it. Everyone upstairs nose they're going to do it. Everyone watching this nose they're going to do it. It's just a matter of actually pulling the trigger. But be not mistaken, Tyler Smith come May second will have a fifth year option trigger pulled on his contract. A lot of offensive line, ensuring that you're our solid offensive lineman are retained. Yes, absolutely, that's that's the way to do.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to start something not at all?
Speaker 4: Just stating the facts. Maybe I'm just dating the facts. Yeah, you want to make sure you keep your all pro with the chest left guard. You want to kind of keep them around both picks. It with both picks.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is I mean, I Josh just talked about it, but the rumor is that offensive lineman is still very much so on the table. Yes, I still think it's going to be wide receiver first, and there's still a possibility that somebody else.
Speaker 4: There's there's a list of about six.
Speaker 2: Names that I would throw in there as a possible surprise pick, and we'll get to those names in a little bit.
Speaker 4: But we want to quotinue you on man. Man. No, they have not exercise to fit your option. They're expected to. We're in the building. Things continue. Did they say you that they said they already did, No, they actually did not.
Speaker 5: Expected is a different thing though, correct.
Speaker 2: Now the the since the last time that we talked, remember we were talking about something that was going to break, and it ended up breaking right after the show almost as per luge after the show typically, which is kind of how it happens. But Tyron Smith retires as a Cowboy. Got to see that last week and send him out on a high note.
Speaker 4: It's und a one day contract to finish his NFL career, his illustrious NFL career with the Cowboys, after spending one season with the New York Jets, which I hate it. I hate that he put on another uniform, but I do understand the business aspect of it. I will never begrudge a player for getting his bag, not ever. Ever, it was a back and it was a bag. So Tyron Smith now follows Zach Martin into the sunset. I wrote a piece here a few days ago that basically says, I mean, I opined about the fact that they need to be inducted both into the Ring of Honor and the Pro Football Hall of Fame together as a tandem. I think that's the only way to do it. Obviously, I think one of those is more likely than the other. You think the Ring, you think the Ring of ownershappened, Like next week they're backlogged on the Ring of Honor. Yeah, they're gonna They're gonna have to wait. I saw other people doing it. I could see the.
Speaker 2: Ring of Honor doing something like that too. Of these offensive linemen that were so great together and put them together like.
Speaker 4: That, well, why not they would be great? Why the Hall of Fame? The football?
Speaker 2: To me, I think Zach is a no doubt first ballot hall of Fame, I could argue, and I'm going to it's a little tougher for me to say it that way.
Speaker 4: And if you're thinking about the.
Speaker 2: Cowboys bias that we've been very upfront and personal Darren Woodson to where guys that should be in the Hall of Fame but are borderline they get push pushed off a little bit further. And I think Tyron Smith, if you then I'm not the.
Speaker 4: Only one that's saying this.
Speaker 2: If you look at like let's say Pro Football Reference, they have that that Hall of Fame meter, he's right on the edge of the Hall of Fame meter. He should be in the Hall of Fame because if you put his his consistency and the way that he played and the production, all of those elements together, he should be in the Hall of Fame. But it's not one of those things for as a guy that, where's the star on the side of his helmet. I don't know if he's going to get in on his first ballot. That's my only thing. I'm not saying he should be on the first ballot. I just don't think it's likely that he would be a first ballot.
Speaker 4: I definitely hear you. I'm you're not entirely wrong, because I'm sure they're looking on a number. I'm sure there are some who have that same train of thought that are voters process right. Probably, it would just be unfathomable for me to not see one of the best left tackles of all time not be a first ballot.
Speaker 2: So they have this like this is off of Pro Football Reference Pro Football Hall of Fame monitor by position, so it's by tackles, right. It's a metric design to estimate a players chances of making the Pro Football Hall of Fame using Pro Bowls, All Pros, Championships, and various stat milestones. Players listed in the top two hundred and fifty who played among tackles since nineteen fifty five or later. Okay, so that's the metric right now, he is eighteenth on that list. Some of the guys that are above him, Hall of Famer, Orlando Pay Hall of Famer, Tony Biselli, Jason Peters, who should be in the Hall of Fame at one point because of what he did in Philadelphia, Rayfield, right Artchell, Walter Jones. All these guys are Hall of Famers. There's a guy, there's one two. There's only two guys ahead of him, Jim Tryer or tyr And and Jason Peters is the only two above him that are not in the Hall of Fame, So he should go in the Hall of Fame, no doubt.
Speaker 4: But just thinking of the way that they would.
Speaker 2: Think and putting two cowboys together in there, I just don't know if I would see it that way, And if I were, if I was a voter, I would check the box.
Speaker 4: Tyron Smith and Zach your angle only well you not your angle. You're saying their angle could be correct. The fact that it's two cowboys as opposed to taking the store out of the equation looking at the body of work. For you, Jim, which is what they should do, which they is excellent. If you do it that way, then they go in both third.
Speaker 2: They get it that way. Darren Woodson would have been a.
Speaker 4: Hall of Fame. I went thirteen, agree, but yeah, that's part of it. Politics as usual. Well, but time will see in five years, twenty thirty, we shall.
Speaker 2: See lots to break down when it comes to the Hall Pro Football Hall of Fame. Isaiahs standback for being there one day as a media contributor.
Speaker 6: Maybe one day, maybe you're about to be in the WWE Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Buddy, did you guys like WrestleMania? I know you're a big WrestleMania gentlemen.
Speaker 6: Well, Isaiah is the one of us that made an appearance at WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: What was that moment?
Speaker 4: Like? It was awesome a one point three seconds of it, but you jumped around pretty longer than I. It was cent up there watching it in the living room, obviously exciting on the big screen on the Jazz sitting up there with my family and lo and behold they started showing where you know, the impact that WWE has on the on on the world and all the different media platforms that they've been on. And just happened to see a young dreadheaded guy next to seth Rawlins and I was like, before I cave see me. They were onto the next video.
Speaker 5: But it was.
Speaker 4: I saw happy to be here. So that was pretty cool that I made that little snippet so I can always say I made WrestleMania.
Speaker 2: Are you after trying out doing your best to go and I want to find that footage so bad?
Speaker 4: It's okay, I give my speech. Yeah, we'll see what happened. We got to get you on the wrestling. We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: We'll get there at some point. All right, Draft debate time. I'm gonna go position by position. These are players that are some of those likely names that can be there, including the wide receivers. And then I've got six more names that I think could be surprise picks at different positions. So we're gonna start with the obvious one wide receiver, Tetoro McMillan out of Arizona or Matthew Golden out of Texas. Debate which one you want and why, Josh Rodriguez.
Speaker 6: I'm going with technically McMillan for sure. I think the size is something that you can't teach when it comes to the NFL, and especially at that position, I think you need somebody that is more of a possession guy.
Speaker 5: I liked his obviously his size. I already mentioned that, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think it would be a good compliment to CD, whereas Golden would be more of a I want to say, more of the same, a little bit of redundancy there. But I think you've seen a player like that in Brandon.
Speaker 5: Cooks, like we've talked about. So give me Ted.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm going to go with Ted as well. I'm with Josh. Size matters, so yeah, he knows I know facts. So my thing is, and I said this last week for those that haven't checked out last week's episode. If you haven't, I don't know what you're doing with your life. But we talked about the thought process between why Golden versus Teed versus why Tech against Golden. I'm going with Tip because I need a complimentary player to ce d Lamb. Right, So I mentioned aj Brown, DeVante Smith, and Yesteryear. I mentioned t O and Terry Glenn. I love the complement of two different archetyped game breakers. And I think when you talk about Ted over Golden, Yes, Golden will give you a little bit more speed, but Tet's not slow. Golden will give you a better separation, but Tech and also separate. Right, But what Ted also gives you is the ability to be physical and violent at the point of a tech. He can out muscle press coverage and what did the Cowboys really struggled with last year and even the year prior. Red zone Off his right, he gives you that fifty to fifty jump ball in the red zone. So for me, it's it's Ted over.
Speaker 6: Golden and he has a size advantage in the red zone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm as well as all over the field.
Speaker 2: Six for the record, watching the tape and studying these guys over and over again. I went back and watched both guys last week just to give me a little extra something to try and decipher, because I think both guys are tremendous players, and they both give you something that you don't have on your offense and don't have in your wide receiver cores. But Damien asks a very good question in the chat. I do not, for the life of me, This is the quote from Damien. I do not, for the life of me not get it why you would want Ted instead of Golden. We have too many four five guys and need more juice just to play Devil's advocate.
Speaker 4: That is a conversation he ran a fourth.
Speaker 2: Why would you not take the speed in a four to two nine from a guy like Matthew Goldlin.
Speaker 4: Speak I'm gonna die on this heel like I did last week and say I don't want to either.
Speaker 2: See that's not an option. Though, I need you to pick one. We get you one offensive lineman and there's an offensive line category later. But I need you to tell me why you would speed versus size.
Speaker 4: I'm not convinced by either honestly coming in immediately and making an impact. That it's just me being real. Why is at that position? Because I mean, how many number one, how many top fifteen picks have you guys seen come in and immediately have a tremendous impact on their team. It's not a lot. It just doesn't happen that frequently. I'm not saying that he can't. I'm not saying that they won't. I'm just saying that it's not common. It's not as easy as they make it seem just to come in and be dominant as a receiver in this league.
Speaker 2: Does it help that he doesn't have to be the guy, He's just coming in to be your number two at the.
Speaker 4: We had that we did that if we have him on the roster. Who the guy that we brought in to be the number two on this roster, Jalen Tolbert. I'm just how that worked out, to understand what I'm saying. But that was your project. That was his purpose for being drafted. He was supposed to be supposed to come in and become your number two to ceed Lands.
Speaker 2: So you're telling me, you're telling me these guys, if you were to take one of these guys, they would not be ass productive.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I would argue when they drafted Tolbert they were expecting more so Michael Gallup to be the eventual.
Speaker 2: Note and Tolbert was going to be the three ultimately would take over the two. Okay, that's exactly what.
Speaker 5: But he was stepped up to the wide receiver two role.
Speaker 2: And that was a third round pick. He wasn't at twelve arrowle he was at eighty eight overall.
Speaker 4: I hear you. I mean, but we're talking about Cam Wored being number one overall. He wouldn't have been number seven quarterback last year. So I'm just I mean, like it's all relevant. Right, So if we had if I had to pick. I'm gonna pick ten because when they look at their first ten yards, which is what you're talking about in terms of trying to get up on the toes of a defensive back, these guys are neck and neck. All right. You started talking about four to three versus four or five. Yeah, it's a difference when you get forty yards down the field, right, But when you have would I rather have somebody that's one step faster, or whether I'd rather have somebody who's six' four that's What i'd rather, have the guy that could jump. Off, Yeah i'd rather have the tall. Guys so when people started talking about for people who have never ran a four to, three just not being not trying to be sound like a, jerk but like for people who haven't ran up four to three or ran a four or, five it's not a big difference like it make it seem like a big difference when it comes to the media and oh my, gosh the forty times if you have a guy that's one step, ahead and you could be a four to THREE, dB i could be a four or five, receiver But i'm six inches taller than. YOU i.
Speaker 2: Win and who was the guy that you wanted to trade for that was down In.
Speaker 4: Miami, listen listen.
Speaker 2: In, Size, YEAH i mean you bought that for a little.
Speaker 4: Bit look look at the first ten. Yards look at separation that's created. Immediate there's a, Difference that's What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying you told me last ten yards didn't.
Speaker 4: Matter, no, no, NO i said it. DID i said it did those.
Speaker 2: You said it was too. Small then you got your phone Out.
Speaker 4: Between those two, Guys between those two, guys the two guys that were referencing right, now there's no. Difference so you start talking about the four to three, guy, right it was his, Name Golden, Matthew Golden, Mathy golden four to three, guy, right but his first ten yards is literally a hair of a difference between him and the and. Tape there's no. Difference there's not enough. There there's not enough in that. Span. Right so when you start talking about some of the most explosive people in our, game that's. Huge when the guys that can put their foot in the ground and create literally yards of separation out of the, break that's where the ten yards comes in because that's the majority of the your. Routes when we start talking about, separation start talking about forty yard. Dash forty yard dash comes into play when you're allowed to run, straight got it, right or where you're allowed to run a post, right seven steps, unimpeded put your foot in the, ground and then get up to max. Speed we start talking about ten, yards your ten yard speed, matters. Right they never show that on the networks when they're talking about forty yard. Dashes they should because when you start talking about how do you create separation as a, receiver that's what matters. Most if some of the most some of the most productive receivers we've ever had in this league had amazing ten yard, splits but not great forty yard. Splits, right some of the most productive past catching receivers we can talk about of, time, right you can go all the way back To Jerry. Rice Jerry rice was slow as dirt on the. Forty you could talk About Julian edelman and And Wes. Welker those guys were not. Fast Mike, evans, Yeah Mike, evans all those. Guys, right there's a long, Strip but what do they do within that within that span WHERE i put my foot in the ground AND i need to, Separate, right that's all we're talking about. Separation separation that was we had lack of separation last Year cowboys right that bottom of the, league and separation not, forties not forties. Separation WHEN i get down AND i have to throttle down and take all my speed away and then get my speed all the way back up to create, separation how fast CAN i get to that? Point, okay so not.
Speaker 2: Forty just to Play devil's advocate, Here so you if you had the rank the three you can't look at my. Screen but if you if you had the rank for, three let's say the guy you want to die on that hill for down in miam And ted, McMillan Matthew, golden how would you rank their ten yard?
Speaker 4: SPLITS i mean playing time or just running? FORTY i would, SAY i will say that my guy is probably at the, top and then the other Guy texas is probably number, two probably number. Two.
Speaker 2: Yep you think there's a big difference, There, no.
Speaker 4: Not when they just line.
Speaker 6: Up but on, film and that's what we're talking about last, week there wasn't a big difference in separation Between golden and Ten.
Speaker 2: Ted, yeah between the. Two So golden had a the exact same forty yard dash time As Tyreek hill down In, miami exact same four to two. Nine the split was better From Golden golden split was better across the. Board he was a one four to, seven and according to This Tyreek kill was a one to. Five so even so it's very slim margin, there and we go back to that one to five eight From tetaro at. McMillan that's a little bit further, up but he ran a four to five to. Three so even THOUGH i get what you're saying in, that in the general sense of, terms the seconds aren't super, different but it does give you a roadmap of how to view the player and pair it with the. Film at the end of the, day the fastest guy in the four yard dash is not going to be the best receiver in the. Draft the fastest ten yard split is not going to be the best receiver in the.
Speaker 4: Draft but when you compare.
Speaker 2: It with what his skill set is and what he shows on film throughout his collegiate, career that's when you have the right. Player and so when you're talking About tetro at, McMillan you're Not even though the four five three forty is a talking point and this goes back to the comment that just as the, question that's a talking, point but it's more so context to what he does on. Film and what he does on film is he, separates he finds open. Space he has contested catcher's hand.
Speaker 4: Fighting there's all kinds of stuff that plays into getting open.
Speaker 2: Catch, radius, linus, scrimmage the red, zone all of those.
Speaker 4: Things you can probably pull up maybe twenty five plays from THE nfl last year receivers that were, unimpeded not being. Touched, like there's hand, fighting there's, Grabbing there's all kinds of stuff that takes place that will affect your quote unquote forty.
Speaker 2: Yard As mark in the comments, said separation does not always equal. Speed Correct, now separation can be utilized or speed can be utilized for, separation.
Speaker 4: Of, course but you can't you can't get in that.
Speaker 2: Way there are a couple of Guys Dante Thornton junior From, tennessee great, player awesome, player great after the. Catch he ran a four to three and six foot, five big bodied. Guy HE'S i, mean he's got some other things to work, on, technically route, running the route, tree all of these, things because his separation doesn't come from.
Speaker 4: Speed he's got what's all? MORE i like out Of. Miami Uh Xavier Restrepo stripstrepo ran a four to eight turn on his fielding turn on his filing. Speed the due understands coverage, now so you know What i'm. Saying, yeah. Exactly but so here here's my thought real, quick And i'll let you get. It get yours, Off, josh when you when you're talking ABOUT i said my. POINT i didn't say that was just attention. Relaxed when it comes to looking At golden Versus, TEED i don't want to look at. It And, OKAY i get what you're. Saying we're playing the game right, now so don't step off side of these. Two But i'm not going to play it in the vacuum my. Question AND i love That rolo pointed it out Because i've been waiting to jump in with. This why not Get ted as the compliment to the perfect. Compliment as far as, size, physicality all of, that he's, your he can be. Your Mike evans To Cede, Lamb, Cavante turpin is still on this. Team so IF i were to go With golden Over, teed assuming both are, available you, Right so now IT'S Cd lamb and a little bit of redundancy With Mac, golden and then a ton of redundancy when you factor r In Cavante turpin and turping is very much so underdeveloped Under Utalash absolutely so With.
Speaker 6: Shot And i'm a contract extension, too they're gonna need to utilize.
Speaker 4: You, yeah a multi year contract. Extension that's they're gonna want. More the front office is going to want to see more than just the electric special teams guy based on the, contract, Right so they're gonna want to see. It, Rightfully, so because he's on the crone flashes what he can, BE i challenge And Brian schottenheimer as the new head coach and the actual offensive play caller to get With Clayton adams and figure out how to Get Cavante turpin more, involved to the point so much so that you can go With ted Over golden as opposed to Using golden to, say, WELL i don't know if we know how to use turping, yet figure that out Get ted and there's. YOU i don't See ted being there.
Speaker 5: Though what exactly WHAT i was going to bring.
Speaker 6: Up it's Like kyle's giving us these two, options but the problem is you have eleven teams picking ahead Of.
Speaker 4: Golden would be.
Speaker 6: There there's a good chance That ted has, gone and you, know he keeps getting connected to very Probable.
Speaker 5: Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Ryeah somebody threw him At jacksonville at.
Speaker 4: Five, Yeah kyle's. Game that's a little.
Speaker 2: High, yeah that's a little high for. ME i thought gent's probably more likely to go to Jackson.
Speaker 6: My point, being we might may not have this, option we may not have.
Speaker 5: These absolute lord to choose. From it may just be. Golden so that's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Though and if it's, golden then it's. Golden but if it's tit versus golden as.
Speaker 5: Exactly it's your.
Speaker 2: Correct and that's the thing is it's gonna come. Down there's a good chance it does come down to it BECAUSE i think you said. It there's eleven teams that pick in front of. You but that means there's only eleven names, gone, Right and there's great names Like Travis, Hunter Abdul, Carter, Ashton, Genty Mason, Graham Jayalen, Walker, Tyler, Warren, Colston, LEVELIN i, mean Cam, Ward Amar, mimbu John A Barron, WILL i, mean all of these guys that are still. There eleven guys are going to be off the.
Speaker 5: Board now that guy Like Mason graham, falls not that he.
Speaker 6: Will if he, does you have to rethink this ole.
Speaker 5: Situation.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah AND i think that would be The membu's the same Way mimbo can shure up your entire right side of your line of scrimmage immediately and then all of a sudden you're cooking with. Gas, yes you got to find somebody to throw the football, too but if you you got more time to throw, them you fel pretty good about.
Speaker 4: It your top three guys that you would like to bring Into dallas won't be, there and lo's unless who are the? THREE, Jt mimboo And. TED i would agree all three of those guys are. Gone.
Speaker 2: SEE i don't know If ted's. GONE i don't think do we want.
Speaker 4: To make a? Show bet we.
Speaker 2: CAN i think he's gonna be.
Speaker 4: THERE i he won't be.
Speaker 2: There where do you think he's?
Speaker 4: Going he won't be?
Speaker 5: There what do you, think?
Speaker 2: Chess where do you think he's?
Speaker 4: Going, Heal, isaiah there's SOME i think there's gonna be some.
Speaker 2: Trades, okay there's gonna be some tra trade up there and that's part of the smoke screen THAT i think.
Speaker 4: There's ONLY i think there's only PROBABLY i would say probably six to seven can't miss this in this. Draft maybe, Sure maybe that's What i'd agree. With that may more like five or, yeah maybe like five or. So teams are going to be trying to get out of. There so teams that want a, guy they're gonna be doing everything they can to go get their, guy and if they can't get their, guy they're gonna be, like, SHOOT i gotta pay this other cat. Well AND i think that was part of respect to the, players but just saying this is just one of those. Years it's just one of those. Years it's the most unsure draft we've had in on one know how many years guards've been top talent for, sure, Right it's just there's not a lot of, it not a lot of sure, talent LIKE i can't miss on this and, play, yeah plug and play like you're coming in, today you're balling.
Speaker 2: Well usually you could look at the top ten picks and you could pick seven of them and feel pretty confident in a mock draft that, Hey i'm going to get seven of these picks the whole best player available. Thing i'm real most, Years i'm not. Confident i'm not. Confident after, TWO i think you got the top two. Picks you've got Camb ward going there To, tennessee and then you've Got Travis hunter going to To, cleveland and then after that it's A New.
Speaker 4: York New york is going to determine what happens with this. DRAFT. Yep So i've been saying that this entire, time one and two is already. Done that's a done. Deal those guys are not even gonna be a. SURPRISE i think just already got their closes mapped out and. EVERYTHING i Think New, york that's WHAT i think they should. DO i think that's what they. Do they really like abdua. Fair everybody should like. Them like, them everybody should.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay i'm gonna think about a possible show bet in the break for, Me. Isaiah when we come, back we're taking your calls eight at eight, eight, five, five two two nine. Seven we're also going to give our comment of the, day as we always do in the first segment Of Talking. Cowboys got a good one coming up here in a. Minute More Talking cowboys right after. This if you're looking for Fresh american roasted coffee that gives. Back you need to head to your local grocery store and pick up a bag Of Black rifle. Coffee that's, Right america's coffee is now available in the coffee aisle of a grocery store near. You Black Rifle Coffee company is veteran founded with a mission to give back to those brave men and women who have served our. Nation every, bag box or can you purchase help support that. Mission head to your local grocery store and roast yourself Some Black rifle Coffee.
Speaker 8: Today todd thought it would be secure to jog in the Cheatah. Savannah todd believed the Big cat repellent he bought online was, reliable and Now todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles. Peray but the good news Is todd HAS at AND t FIVE. G it is, fast, reliable and, secure and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef Stew at AND t FIVE. G, fast, Reliable secure.
Speaker 2: FIVE g requires compatable plan and device FIVE g may not be available in your.
Speaker 4: Area see add dot Com slash five g for you fifty.
Speaker 2: Deals it's the official men's skincare brand of The Dallas, Cowboys Jack, black and right, Now cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars. Order plus because every deal needs a, playmaker your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free. Shipping The Jack Black playmaker is four Of jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy. Lipball make a play for the playmaker At Getjack black dot com Slash cowboys with the Code cowboys. Vip that's Get Jack black dot com Slash cowboys with the Code cowboys. Vip if you shout how about Them?
Speaker 9: Cowboys you have that undeniable passion that's the heart Of Cowboys. Nation and if you like to Drink Doctor, pepper you love the unique blend of its twenty three. Flavors, together you're one of a kind fandom paired with the one of a kind taste of a de delicious ice Cold Doctor pepper is the game day lineup that can't be beat better, Yet gather Your cowboys And Doctor pepper fan friends to watch the next game and crack open a delicious ice Cold Doctor pepper for. Everyone the wins will be even. Tastier it's a pepper thing.
Speaker 2: To talking. Cowboys back here On Talking. Cowboys this segment has brought to you by In Visi, line the official smile of The Dallas. Cowboys back here With Patrick Josh isaiah with being in the. Back our comment of the day goes To. JEREMY i think this is the second time jaredy is, one but he goes shout out To josh for bringing rugby shirts. Back big boys can be preppy, too Dapper. DALLAS i do like that. Shirt it's an actual rugby.
Speaker 6: Shirt it's an actual rugby. Shirt this is from The Golf capsule From, tyler the. Creator he did a few different teams AND i happen to like this shirt a.
Speaker 2: Lot it's a good Looking all you need is just the the cap to go with, it the golf.
Speaker 5: Hat ONLY i could wear the.
Speaker 4: Cap.
Speaker 6: Man we're a little strict in this.
Speaker 5: Build, yeah that's all.
Speaker 4: Right where's not in this? Room that's?
Speaker 2: True got it, Done got it?
Speaker 4: Done all.
Speaker 2: Right we're gonna take your calls eight eight eight eight five five two two nine. Seven that is the number draft. Question uh to give us the questions by the. Way The Home Run derby is. Tonight oh you, GUYS i heard you're hosting this. THING i am hosting. It me and my wife will be hosting the. Event, yeah Wife fie'll be out. There we're gonna bring the. Babies they'll be out there for a little.
Speaker 4: Bit told ME i was banned from.
Speaker 2: It, oh is that.
Speaker 4: Rights are too? Close?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sure i'm gonna try and win this. THING i finished second. Twice i've left the regulation yard.
Speaker 5: Before they don't want me. On i'd Be Nolan.
Speaker 2: Ryan i'm going to win it this. Year, yeah But i've got the media derby. First then we're hosting THE Mc derby or ming The Cowboys Home Run. Derby should be a whole lot of, fun free for the entire. Family twelfth annual. Event gates open at six. Pm seating first, come first. Serve Dallas cowboys dot com slash reliant HR d for more. Details if you want to continue to to come and hang out with us. Tonight it should be a whole lot of. Fun let's go to our first. Caller It's dano In. Florida, dano you're on Talking. Cowboys thanks for calling.
Speaker 10: Again hey, guys how are You? Dan, hey, Listen i've been, watching you, know reading about the, draft listening to you, guys AND i just have a couple of, thoughts not, names but. Positions, YES i agree we need a wide. Receiver, YES i agree we need a running. Back, however you, KNOW i do think the offensive line with some of the recent, signings has improved, itself and last year towards the, end it was playing much. Better SO i don't know If i'm sold on taking an offensive lineman in the first four. Rounds we'll, say BUT i don't hear anybody talking about OUT i don't hear anybody talking about cornerbacks or d tackles or. Linebackers i'm, sorry my.
Speaker 2: Bad there's a lot of talking about, corners defensive tackles and linebackers on that show. Specifically but, no you're, right in the first three rounds those are needs as.
Speaker 10: Well i'm sitting back AND i like our detact where they are our. Starters we don't have a lot of depth. There BUT i don't know IF i Think Kalais campbell recently signed with The, cardinals did he?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, yeah, okay so he was the GUY i would have liked to have been brought. In BUT i, think you, KNOW i think this team this gap that people can talk about the gap between them and The eagles all they, want it's a bunch of. GARBAGE i THINK i, think you, know our offensive line played much better last. Year i'm not sold on, gutting but that's. Okay i've been a Tern steel, fan AND i think a change in the line coach is gonna work wonders for everybody up. Front wide. Receiver you know That Jonathan, Mungo and excuse me If i'm pronouncing it, incorrectly but you know he was pretty. Decent i'm not saying he's a number, two but we've got some depth at wide. Receiver we got to go get a number two guy for. DAK i THINK i hear people talking about tight. End we don't need a tight. End so that those are just my thoughts on the draft. OVERALL i just get tired of hearing people saying we need, this we need and again it's just, me we need, this we need. THAT i don't think our needs Are we have some glaring needs that can be addressed in the first three. Rounds after, that you, know it's best player on the. Board MAYBE i don't. Know i'll hang up listening to you guys fits off and you know you guys do. Well.
Speaker 4: THANKS i appreciate.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 4: DAN i agree with.
Speaker 2: HIM i think you can address your needs in the first three picks and still get value out of. It WHERE i think there's really four spots where you're gonna find value and need at the same. Place wide, receiver running, back, corner and h Whom i'm missing one, CORNER i, said.
Speaker 4: Corner.
Speaker 2: Linebacker, yeah linebacker is a good one, too BECAUSE i think you're gonna see some second round. LINEBACKERS i think you're gonna see some first or second round. CORNERS i think you're going to see some third, round second third round running, backs first round wide. Receiver you've got a way to address your needs in those first three. Picks i'm sitting here looking at the two, fifths the two, sixth and the three, sevenths AND i think they're going to use that to get back up.
Speaker 4: SOMEHOW i would. HOPE i think they're at least gonna get.
Speaker 2: It may not be a, fourth it's gonna be a lot to get it back into the, fourth BUT i think they're gonna package something to try and either get an extra fifth and try and make makes something else happen to where they're not just throwing darts of the, darkboard where they're able to make a legitimate pick and try and fill some.
Speaker 4: Spots you would hope to see. That AND i PUT i wish they had a. Fourth, YEAH i put an asterisk. Next that's just based upon last year's, draft WHERE i sat there just, waiting waiting and feeling like they know how badly they need a. Fourth they're gonna pack it because you know they had compicks to pack and the single, pick, yeah every single.
Speaker 2: ONE i don't think.
Speaker 4: They're gonna do that.
Speaker 6: Again Maybe i'm hopeful they may not have The you have so many spots of need that you absolutely, need especially if there are cornerbacks of value that are. Falling if you see A Trey amos like late in the second round or something like come please do, Something please do, something.
Speaker 4: And see that you're, Right you're. Right but having covered this team for so, long, NO i can tell you that our way of making sense is not always their way of making sense of.
Speaker 2: Something In, HOWEVER i Think josh is on a point. Here oh, GOSH i Think.
Speaker 4: Josh's got to root yourself by. Victory you gotta just.
Speaker 2: Victory you have a point for the most, part because if there is going to be a, move if there is going to be a package deal where they're gonna go, up they're not just gonna do it to do. It you're not gonna see it on day one or day, two like, oh The cowboys traded in another fourth round just because they. Could they're gonna go and pull the trigger on a, player on a, guy a guy that they. Like they're gonna see him slip a little bit further and they're out of their range or within their range even to trade back up in that, regard that's when they're gonna pull the trigger and, Say, okay we're going to package these, picks get on the, phone let's try and get ahead of this and get a. GUY i think that's more likely than just trading it to trade. It but they're gonna go get somebody. In we're gonna see who it, is and we know.
Speaker 4: Don't think that they'll you, know try to strike a deal that moves them back up into the fourth or get another fifth just for the hell of. It has to be a player that's falling and they're looking at the you, know next ten picks ahead of them and, saying if we want this, guy we got to go up and get this. Guy but if that's not a scenario for, them then they stand. Pat.
Speaker 2: Uh second Caller cynthia From. Laredo what's, Up? Cynthia how are You? Buenodillas?
Speaker 4: Guys? GUYS i miss you so, much.
Speaker 11: It's. Unbelievable i'm a retired teacher of ten years now and it is.
Speaker 7: Boring not seeing you every day on talking so we love our.
Speaker 1: TEACHERS i just wanted to call and say, HI i really HAVE i don't know much about about The, drift BUT i do watch it just because the cowboys are.
Speaker 4: One of the people who they.
Speaker 12: Get BUT i just want to tell, you, Guys i've been watching the other shows.
Speaker 11: On the other networks and you four got.
Speaker 6: To be the best.
Speaker 11: Adalyst AND i just wanted to give you.
Speaker 4: That compliment and wish you a wonderful day And god bless. YOU i love, You.
Speaker 2: Cynthia and we're still waiting on The tomalley's that you.
Speaker 4: Promised that's a. Fact we're waiting on Those.
Speaker 2: Tomalley's, yes, okay, dude all, right thank. You we're waiting on That Tomalley's tuesday would be fantastic on talking to.
Speaker 5: Boy, yeah we got to replace it with the other.
Speaker 4: Thing, yeah whatever that. Is. Tacos, no this, song the, song this.
Speaker 2: Song repurpose the, Song, yeah Repurpose.
Speaker 4: Rico all, right.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: Too all, Right allan And, Clearwater, florida our next. Collar what's, Up?
Speaker 4: Alan?
Speaker 2: Alan you?
Speaker 11: There, yes good, morning good, morning trying to trying to mute the. Show good you're. Good, okay here's an. Opinion i've not heard anybody else. Share, okay But i'm going to say it with my. Chest, yeah say it with my.
Speaker 2: Chest, listener let's.
Speaker 11: Go we do not need a first round wide receiver. Again we just Signed we just signed a top, three number one wide. Receiver we are paying him top three. Dollars this team needs a number two and we just invested in a fourth round pick In. Ninggo we Have, florinoy we have the Two. Jalens this team needs to develop the second round the second receiver that's already on the. Team you don't need two first round number one picks with so many needs in the. Team when it comes to number, twelve take the best player. Available if it's the, guard if it's the, tackle if it's the. Cornerback but do not invest a first round in a wide receiver when we just SIGN. C. D lamb to that. Money he's our. Guy, Sorry i'm matter. Breath had been working out in the middle of the.
Speaker 5: Pump, Honestly, MAN i love that. TAKE i love.
Speaker 4: It tell him, Why, JOSH i love. It thank you for the. Call allant go finish your.
Speaker 6: Pump because it's something that you've talked about as. Well it's about developing the. Players on top of.
Speaker 4: That you mean.
Speaker 6: Responsibility you have enough bodies at wide receiver for. Sure are any of these guys able to step up to that wide receiver two? Role we don't think, so but maybe they.
Speaker 4: So here here's a.
Speaker 6: Question you Have Jonathan mingo for a reason you spent that you spent that capital on. Him they know something about him that we are not seeing. Yet and maybe that happened because it Was mike McCarthy's. Offense who knows if he felt that he messed well into what he was. Doing we have a whole new outlook on this team this, year a whole new.
Speaker 4: Offense to Your mingo, point you excellent by Mentioning mike. McCarthy how do we know What shotonhammer's input was on The mingo trade before it. Happened could have been McCarthy move with you know the hopes by. McCarthy you're, Saying, OKAY i can turn some things. AROUND i can be, here you know a few more, years maybe another year or two? Whatever or was it play? Move maybe we don't, Know we don't. Know we'll find. Out but my question, is what if THE bpa in their, eyes based on their, board what if THE bpa is a wide? Receiver?
Speaker 2: See and that's WHERE i think it would line out. Right If teo McMillan's there at, twelve he's gonna be THEIR bp THE BP a AND i.
Speaker 4: That's my that's my, own not my, only but that's my biggest part of the. Argument great, Take, Allen AND i love that how you laid it. Out One i'm all, for even IF i don't. AGREE i love when people have intelligence and.
Speaker 2: Business and he's probably not the only one in the building that thinks. That AND i guarantee there's somebody in that war room the other day or coming up On. Thursday there's gonna be someone in that in that war room that thinks exact.
Speaker 4: SAME i don't. Agree he laid it out, well BUT i don't. Agree you need a wide. Receiver you need another impact wide, receiver And i'm more than comfortable spinning number twelve ON. TET i wish that the situation For golden would be a slight trade, back BUT i don't think they'd be comfortable with that BECAUSE i think they feel Like golden would be gone and you, know it wouldn't be worth getting the extra. Picks that's their, take not my. Take but if the wide receiver is THE, bpa, YES i heard everything you, said but you need a number. Two as far as development, is just put it on the. Coaches we said, that, yeah put it on the. Coaches BUT i will also say that when it comes to developing developing your wide receiver. Too this not this coaching, staff but the coaching staff In dallas has had a challenge in locating that and developing that and turning someone into. That because as we have this, conversation Jayaln tobert is STILL wr three to, me, right and he's entering year. Four three, yeah year. Four so not to say they can't develop, them especially when you talk about the new guys that are coming in coaching, wise but track, record.
Speaker 2: There's there's ways that they can develop those guys and still have more talent on the. Roster That's ted McMillan And Matthew. Golden they can still Develop illinois And mingo And colbert And turpin and all these other elements of your wide receiver. Corps you can still do that because of the coaching staff that you. Have you're getting something you don't have on your roster right, now which is the speed and size element.
Speaker 4: From one or the other.
Speaker 2: Player, now if we look up On thursday and the pick IS Mikel, williams or the pick IS Armm, membu or the pick Is Kelvin, banks or the pick is Will, johnson all of these different Guys Shamar stewart From TEXAS a AND m if you're looking up in the pick is those. Guys that means that there was an agreeance on what the caller In allen And, Clearwater florida just. Said they go best player available on their.
Speaker 4: Board they're not.
Speaker 2: Going to window address if for position or need or. Whatever they're going to go for their best player. AVAILABLE i just happen to think their best player available is also going to be in a wide receiver. Room that's just the WAY i look at.
Speaker 4: Think about it this, way And i'm going to keep bringing up The eagles because unfortunately that's the standard right, now especially in this. Division, okay The, eagles they went and Got Fante smith and then what they do a year? Later what they do a year, later they stroke a blockbuster deal to ACQUIRE. A. J brown and then PAID Aj. Brown they did what stroke a blockbuster they trade. It, yeah, OKAY i hear what you're. Saying but my point, being first somebody who's, Proven, yeah not. Wrong my point, being though they, did he ain't. Lying you have to be willing to go big or go, home especially at a. POSITION i. Agree, YEAH i wholeheartedly. Agree the offense is going to help determine the. GAME i whole hardly agree that you should trade for a player that's. Proven not WHAT i say, it that's what He's that's what he's. Say all, right let it.
Speaker 2: Take our second. Break when we come. Back we're going to get To brian In Kansas. City hold on the line for just a. Moment we've got our second break here on.
Speaker 8: Talking Colvin todd thought it would be secure to jog in The cheat Of. Savannah todd believed the Big cat repellent he bought online was, reliable and Now todd is trying to be faster than this cheetah that can run eighty miles per. Hour but the good news Is todd has at AND t FIVE. G it is, fast, reliable and, secure and he learned the best thing to do is stop running and toss her the backpack with the beef Stew at and T Fig fast, reliable secure.
Speaker 2: FIVE g Requires canpappa plan and device FIVE g may not be available in your. Areas see att dot Com slash FIVE G foru fifty.
Speaker 3: Deals they say champions are, remembered but legends are never. Forgotten United Agon turf offers a winning lineup.
Speaker 4: Of John deere equipment built to tackle any challenge on and off the.
Speaker 3: Field Legendary John Deere tractors combines residential, mowers commercial, mowers compact construction, equipment cater utility, vehicles and a full line of golf and sports turf. Equipment United Agon turf the official agonturf equipment supplier of The Dallas. Cowboys Visit United agonturf dot com to find a location near.
Speaker 4: You, hey.
Speaker 13: Y'all Matt pittman Of Meat church here with football season kicking, Off i'm already gear enough to bring the smoker back TO at AND T stadium for some epic. Tailgates but with That texas, heat it's crucial to keep my beer handcramp and. Cold that's Where yetti's insulated colster can cooler comes in clutch this. Year you can even get them with the iconic star engraved on the. Side Licensed Yettie cowboys gears now available at stadium pro, shops concessions and On yettie Dot. Com check it out. TODAY yeti official cooler and drinkware of The Dallas, cowboys.
Speaker 2: And we're going to Overtime.
Speaker 4: Erica how much HAVE i spent on?
Speaker 12: Concessions for questions about their, Money Dallas cowboys fans can turn To, erica the virtual financial assistant in The bank Of america mobile banking. App learn more At bankfamerica dot. Com Slash erica by your. Side bank Of, America Official bank of The Dallas. Cowboys erica responses me very digital tools feature required downloading the mobile banking app and may only be available on select mobile. Devices erica is a mobile feature only available in The english. Language your chap may be recorded and monitored for quality. Assurance message data rates and additional terms may. Apply bank Of america and a MEMBER fdic.
Speaker 2: To Talking. Cowboys welcome back Into Talking. Cowboys let's get to our final collar of the. Show brian And Kansas. City what's going?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 7: Brian good, morning, Gentlemen good morning who, well you, know of the of the picks that you, OFFERED i would go With ted out of those two guys for the same. Justification you, know pretty much everybody else, SAID i want the end to the. YANG i don't want two people that are similar body types in so, YEAH i want somebody that's totally different and yet still. Dominant, However i'm fifty. SEVEN i can remember watching The Super bowl in nineteen seventy, two sitting on my parents' floor watching The cowboys beat The. Dolphins for my entire, life football has been won and lost in the. TRENCHES i Want. Simmons, Oh Josh.
Speaker 4: SIMMONS i mean.
Speaker 7: It's not even, close and you, know the board has to fall right and all that. Stuff you'd never, know you, know he could be gone. Too if if somebody above us is one hundred percent sold that his medicals are, okay he could be gone by. Twelve you, know that's just watching what everybody says about. Him the only caveat to him because a lot of the offensive linemen it's where are you going to play? Him this is what he played in. College But, simmons that's not the. Case simmons is a left.
Speaker 10: Tackle.
Speaker 7: Period, yeah nobody's moving. Him so that's my. Hope in my second, hope if he's not there and something weird happens and we have the opportunity to trade, back which means we have to have a dance. Partner somebody is willing to trade up. Correct if we could trade back a, LITTLE i would love to Have. GRANT i know that'd be an Unpopular michigan defensive lineman After taco And mazzi.
Speaker 10: Will be very.
Speaker 7: Unpopular BUT i don't think it's the same. THING i think he is really a dominant. One. Peck i'll hang up and, listen. Gentlemen it's good to talk to.
Speaker 2: You. YEAH i appreciate, You brian as, always AND i showed. YOU i think he brings up some good. Names Josh simmons is one of those six names THAT i would have as kind of the under the radar names at.
Speaker 4: Twelve what do you? Thinking, no tell me yours trying to get around trying to. SELL i like you're, thinking, though. SIR i like your thinking a.
Speaker 6: Lot it is one in the, trenches offensive, one but you have him ranked number three in The. TRUSTEE i do draft goud correct IF i have him behind Both Kelvin Banks junior And Will.
Speaker 4: Campbell those are the two THAT i. Have but the problem you run into with the with that And i'm going to put on the upstairs hat on. This the problem you run into with that Is i'm telling you they're not coming off Of tyler guid and. This they're starting with one season removed from using a first. Round you don't need to tear. Not SO i get with what the fans are. Thinking they're, thinking you get A, simmons fair, enough he could play guard right or, LEFT i mean probably.
Speaker 2: Left but you're not asking for a, reason, yeah because you're not moving talking left, right you're not moving. Right so he could probably play and and and someone in the chat just, said, well you you get A simmons and then you Move tyler to.
Speaker 4: Right steele isn't going anywhere. Yeah, Right so these are the problems you're, his is What i'm. Saying i'm simply giving you the problems that you're going to run up against as far as convincing this front office to use that twelfth overall pick On.
Speaker 5: Simmons but he said steal isn't going.
Speaker 2: Anywhere, yeah, Anyway, now SO i teach this beginning of the show this.
Speaker 5: Year not this.
Speaker 4: Year that's what we're talking.
Speaker 2: About at the beginning of the, SHOW i teased six names outside of wide receiver THAT i think would be likely at pick. Twelve i'll start With Mikel williams ed rusher From, Georgia Shamar stewart ed rusher From TEXAS a and M Kelvin banks junior offensive lineman From. Texas you can play pretty much any position on the offensive. Line Will johnson corner From. Michigan O'marion hampton running back From North. Carolina that's a wipeout SCENARIO i think more than. Anything and Then Josh simmons would be on that list as, well offensive lineman From Ohio. State because you pick, them you figure it out one way or the. Other those aren't the likely. Names the likely names are Te roat McMillan out Of. Arizona Matthew golden at wide receiver out Of. Texas both those guys are the likely, names but as six under the radar, prospects those are the guys THAT i could see them taking outside of the realm of what we think as the possibility.
Speaker 4: Likely how many healthy true edge rushers do we have on this? Rusher? Three Micah dante And Sam Wail and that's.
Speaker 6: THREE i mean It's sam's coming off the relative, fleet.
Speaker 4: So i'm not going to put, him So wins coming off an.
Speaker 2: Injury, Yeah, Okay we've got to get out of.
Speaker 4: Here it's end of the.
Speaker 2: Show that's. It when we come, back we'll break down what The cowboys did in the twenty twenty FIVE Nfl. Draft remember to catch all the draft coverage all weekend Long Dallas cowboys Dot com With Patrick Noci Walker josh is gonna be all over everything On Dallas cowboys Dot. Com isaiah stand.
Speaker 4: Back i'm just.
Speaker 2: Here we'll be here next Week tuesday to break you down for you here On Talking. Cowboys draft coverage starts at six o'clock on Our Flag Ships days The fan And Dallas cowboys Dot Com From PATRICK Noc, Walker Josh, Rodriguez Isaiah, Standback Chris beam in the. Back I'm Kyle yeoman saying so long For Talking.
Speaker 4: Cowboys we'll see you next.
Speaker 1: Week this has been a production of dallascowboys Dot com and The Dallas Cowboys Football.
Speaker 2: Club