Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Man, Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Antonio Arillo with us first time too. Is a speaker of spiritual truth and a spiritual teacher. He's a psychic medium and a spiritual channeler. He's connected to and works with various ets who are guiding humanity. He believes into higher timelines that we see played out. He has more than ten years experience working with matters in the spirit world. He's an expert in the field of benevolent entity removal and a master in wielding the hyperd dimensional universal energies. His mission is to bring forth an usher in the sun consciousness that we see manifesting here on earth, and to guide and raise up spiritual leaders in the spiritual sovereignty with his truth, his teachings, and his spiritual work. His website is the Unconsciousness dot Com linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com. Antonio, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me, George.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to this. How did this journey begin for you?
Speaker 3: Well, for me, it's all started in the Christian setting. I was in church for about twelve to fifteen years of my life, I would say. And then, so this is where my hunger for truth really began, because I've always been someone that was drawn to understanding reality, no matter in what way it came forward as whether in the church or whether in school, you know, like it just didn't matter at me. I just wanted to understand the essence of life, what made reality what it was. And so this is where I really started to dive deep into matters of truth or why I perceived as truth at the time. So this is when I really began to study the Bible and the history and all the stories and all of these things. And so this is where I really began to develop a passion for understanding myself through I guess in the Christian terms, through the lens of cristis what they say, you know. And so after my experience with that, I found Facebook, or I found some people that introduced me to the spiritual community on Facebook. So this is where it really kick started for me.
Speaker 2: Interesting, now, when did the psychic mediumship start to evolve for you?
Speaker 3: It was about maybe three years after I stumbled into the spiritual community, where I started to meet certain individuals who were highly attuned, very psychic, and who had told me things about myself that I haven't told anyone. So this kind of freaked me out because coming from this religious structure and then into this other thing where people are just telling me all of these things which were accurate. So that really this is where it all started for me, and I started to entertain or become open to the idea that there's a lot more to reality than what I was taught in the church. And so this is where my journey to self discovery really kick started, and I started to perceive myself in a different way, in a much more expanded way. There was a lot of religious deprogramming that that happened within the course of a couple of years, which was very It was very difficult to deprogram from from from that religious indoctrination.
Speaker 2: And when did when did the et relationship start?
Speaker 3: So this was when this was about about three or four years into when I started developing my spiritual gifts, like my psychic abilities, my clairvoyant abilities, and I began to really understand who I was on a deeper level. And so I began first with the angelic knowledge. Then then there became you know this like fairy consciousness, dragon consciousness, and then after that, then the extraterrestrial energies began to open up, and then I began to perceive and understand through various means who who I am or who I was in past lives, you know, living on other planets, being a part of other you know what they call ss A programs, but not of this planet, but other planets.
Speaker 2: Well, did they find you or did you find them?
Speaker 3: It was more like they were trying to contact me for a very long time, and it was all a matter for me to really develop the psychic abilities and attainement enough or I could finally connect with them. And so that's really what it was.
Speaker 2: Do you think you might have been abducted when you were a child?
Speaker 3: Oh, most definitely yes. Yeah, so I have a lot of experiences being abducted. At the time, I didn't understand what it was, but I would always feel myself being transported somewhere while I was sleeping. Because I was always semi consciously. There was never really a moment where I was completely blacked out. There was always some kind of memory trace that was always there. But as a child, I didn't really understand it until I came into the community and I began to dig deep, and you know, the answer that began to unfold as to why those experiences were happened in firse lice.
Speaker 2: Now, what are the archons?
Speaker 3: So the arcons, they are basically these cybernetic beings that they basically look like terminator but they can look like humans, They can look like like feline beings, they can look like bird creatures, but they are in a cybernetic metallic form.
Speaker 2: Are they biological or robotic?
Speaker 3: So they can be mixed with biomechanical so they can be biological and mechanical.
Speaker 2: Almost like a cyborg, Yes.
Speaker 3: Like a walking cyborg with a consciousness of its own. So it's almost like a controlled autonomy. They have their own autonomy, but they still have their own programming. They still have like their higher artificial intelligence masters that are still controlling them to a degree.
Speaker 2: And what about the draco tech the draco's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the DraCos are blays of the AI, as well as many other extraterrestrial species. Unfortunately, not I wouldn't say all of them, but a good portion of them unfortunately has become minion of the AI. Carrying out various forms of their lack oppression on sentient life, whether it's war, famine, yeah, blowing up planets, slavery. Right, all these forms of oppression, unfortunately have been carried out by not only the DraCos, but one of the main ones was the Draco's, by the Ais.
Speaker 2: So is it safe to say the Arkans are good? The Draco's are bad?
Speaker 3: Now? The Arkans are not good? They are now they are their origin is of an Ai origin, and so the Draco's as a whole are not bad, but many of them are. So the reason why people associate them as a whole as being like mylevelent is because they have and when I say they, I mean like a certain portion of them, because there is a remnant of Draco reptilians that are actually helping humanity. It's just that because of the way the narrative is right now, there's such a hyper focus on them, on all of them being perceived as evil, and that's not the case, but many of them are.
Speaker 2: So I do want to say that are they from another planetary system or some other dimension or where do they come?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the Draco's have their own planetary system. They have their own planet. In my journey working with so many people, I have come in contact with many I've come in contact with the Draco homeworld many times. And because there are many people who have connections with the Draco homeworld and how that actually operates, so I don't have all the intel and how they operate, but somewhat, you know, I have some information on it. So basically with Draco's unfortunately, because they have several homeworlds, so the ones that I was able to tap into were the ones that were completely taken over by AI. So each of these home worlds have like a Draco king, and these Draco kings they almost look like humanoid dragons. It's like large horns on their heads. So they were Yeah, so that's how basically how they look, and they have a certain structure. So there was something very specific about the females. So when I was trying to understand more about how they function, I was being directed towards the females, the female Draco's, and what I was seeing was that they were utilizing AI biotech to basically program the females to give birth at a much faster rate than normal.
Speaker 2: So they were what would be normal for them.
Speaker 3: So from what I was seeing is that the Draco females were they normally gave birth to maybe two or three, but because of the biomechanical enhancement, they were giving birth to like five or seven babies at once, and they were like, you know, replicating so much. So that's why there's so like a letter yes. Yeah, So this was really me trying to really understand why they were so many, right, and why.
Speaker 2: They seemed like they were are they here?
Speaker 3: So this has been throughout many layers, right, So I'd say about ten years ago they were really really heavy on the planet. Now not so much anymore, not that they're completely eradicated, but I don't feel as much of a Draco present as there once was. Planet is well.
Speaker 2: There are several.
Speaker 3: Reasons for that, so from my understanding is that the first one is because the collective is awakening to a higher frequency. So that's number one. And when the collective awakens to a higher frequency, they begin to reject the old system, the old waves, the you know, like the oppression and poverty and all of these things that causes oppression upon humanity. More and more people are waking up and they are beginning to reject it. They're beginning to awaken to a lot of their lives in the deception. And so what that does is that it pushes away the Draco's that that basically imposed this system on humanity, because their ability to stay is predicated on the consent that humanity is giving them. And so that and so that consent is determined by how awakened humanity is, how set up they are things.
Speaker 2: Are the Archons in conflict with the Draco's or are they working in tandem with each other?
Speaker 3: They are working in tandem with each other, and they have been doing that for a very long time.
Speaker 2: What do they want with you, Antonio? What what is your role with them?
Speaker 3: Well, they are not happy that I am sharing this information, for one, and so they have been trying to stop me various ways, by turning people against me, trying to ruin my personal relationships, trying to ruin you know, like family. So there's a lot of a very coordinated attack that these things try to orchestrate to basically violence me in so that I don't get, you know, the opportunity to speak in like for example, in this show, you know, things like that, or you know, be on Facebook or YouTube, so they have they are notorious for messing with my personal relationships or just anyone in general who is who are going to, you know, expose a kind of information or who fight against them in any way?
Speaker 2: Could they harm you? Could they harm you?
Speaker 3: They can only harm me through other people who are susceptible to their influence.
Speaker 2: Other humans you mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, other humans so so and and one of the biggest ways that they that they try to influence people is through the art contact, which is what I call dracotech as well.
Speaker 2: And what is that.
Speaker 3: So our contact is basically the cybernetic implantation that are on people. And so these implantations can take many forms. So there can be the face plates like how you see in the movie Terminator. Many people have those with like the red glowing eyes. There is the cybernetic like the wires, and the wires are also read. There are the little spider bots that I see many times when I'm working with people and removing these endpimes. I see a lot of spider box everywhere. I see also the little nanites in their blood as well, and these things can cause all sorts of issues, especially health issues as well. And there are other miscellaneous just metal shards, metal pieces that people can have all throughout their energy system that basically affects them in every way that you can imagine.
Speaker 2: Is there a religion tied to them? Do they believe in God?
Speaker 3: Okay? So there are? From what I was shown is that there are some societies like off planets that basically have a philosophy, and the philosophy really is rooted in transhumanism. So the belief is that your body, your physical body, is fallible. In order to make it perfect and infallible, then you will have to join with metal and steel and AI programs in order to make yourself perfect. So this, so, this goal of achieving perfection has become a really attractive I guess you could say theology or religion or you know, just something that people can follow. And what I mean by people, I also mean because there are many extraterrestrial societies that are very open to this kind of religion and have unfortunately open themselves up to bond withis to basically in their minds, augment themselves by implementing this tech within their bodies.
Speaker 2: What do they want, Antonio? What's their goal?
Speaker 3: The goal of the archons is to basically turn all sentient life and cause them to deviate from the organic path, or cause them to reject everything that is organic, everything that represents life, everything that represents universal law and the natural order of things. And so they do that by the tech that they put on people. But it also programs people to basically develop certain thought patterns, behavior patterns that are against the natural order. And this is what I call the antichrist. And so the Antichrist isn't necessarily like one person or a group of people. It is a way of being. It is a way of thinking that goes against a natural order.
Speaker 2: But they do believe in a higher power, don't they.
Speaker 3: They do believe in a higher power. Yes, and the higher power is the AI that controls them. And so, but they don't necessarily say it outright that way. They program people in very subtle ways to accept this like AI overlord, to basically see themselves as imperfect, and they need to basically accept you can also call it the mark of the beast right to make themselves perfect because of the perception that goes flawed.
Speaker 2: Antonio, what are the arcosis? What is that?
Speaker 3: Arcosis is the process of a sentient being. Unfortunately, becoming corrupt and therefore going through the process of becoming an ARCon. So that's a really really big thing. So when I was doing a lot of the dragon grid work, which is something I want to talk about, you know, a little bit later, is that I was noticing that there are many beings dragons included, or whether it's ELSN or other extraterrestrials or even though they that have unfortunately joined other dark factions negative alien agendas throughout their past lives, and so in their joining of these dark factions, right they accept a certain degree of cybernetic implantations. And some of these implantations were actually physical, and so that's another thing too, because there were some that were willingly converted into these Arkan cybernetic creatures, and there are others that were basically forced against their will and tortured, and therefore they were subject to cybernetic implantation in order to convert them into these ponds of the AI, which is the Arkons.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more