Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong, and Jettie and he arms Raw live from Studio C. See signor my shirt's wrinkled and I feel like a hobo. I hate when it happened somehow, and if you didn't know when I put it in the closet, you got banned and it was pressed it between shirts and then it looked like a hobo. Hate to start the day filling like a home you know you do. It's a dimly lit room deep with from the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty communications compounded. Today we're toiling under the title of the show. Only one title today. This is a dictatorship. This is a one party state. Your title is time to close Congress a rebooted or shut it down, or just to just you know, take a big sharpie and cross out Article one in the Constitution. It's completely useless. It's a clown show. It's a joke, it's ineffective, it doesn't do its job. I'm sure you're going to back up that title later in the program. It's like a wrinkled hobo shirt. Of an institution congress. Terrible. She hadn't mentioned that. How bad is it's? It's pretty bad. You can't see where you're standing below the desk, but the bottom part of my shirt is a Yeah, you'd have to stare at my carch, but the bottom part of my shirt is very wrinkled. It is off amazing though, how Like I noticed, sometimes I can put on certain I don't want to say the word outfit, but certain group of clothes. But why didn't you want to say outfit because of the Jason Isbell song, because of the drive by Truckers song. Yes, oh yeah, I guess it was a dry by trucker. Yeah, don't call what you're wearing an outfit. It's not manly. You're fit, as my son says, like your fit. Uh. Sometimes you can have a fit on and you're like, man, I really look good today, which at least for me, helps my entire mood. But then put exact same thing on two weeks later and like lost its zip somehow. I don't know what's going on. That's so just pointing out it's all in your mind. Really, a lot of it, not all of it, but some of it is just in your mind, certainly, how you're looking, how you're feeling. You know, you got your swagger or not well, and we all spend way too much energy of praising ourselves when the rest of the world isn't really paying that much attention. Having your swagger, though, helps with the day. Having your I don't know what's the French term you you like throw on French or a Latin. Yeah, I got zero de plume, I got I got zero nom de plume today. Yeah, that's too bad. I tell you you had their swagger was the Knickerbockers. Yeah, Game one of the NBA Finals. Man, I'd say not that I but it sounded exciting that Jalen Brunson. Dude, is he is something. He's he's he performs better in playoffs, and he does regular season more than any other player than NBA histories statistically, Like he's bored during the regular season and then he gets into the games that matter and he's a different guy more than anybody ever ever has been. It's something you see sometimes in sports speaking icewagger got to have a lot at stake to focus or he properly motivated. One more sports note, which I know is annoying to people who don't like sports show. Hey, o Tani, the greatest baseball player in the world maybe of all time, has the lowest ER at this point in the season, pretty early in the season. But he's however many innings in uh has the lowest ERA since nineteen thirteen. Lore I know it as a pitcher, and he's hitting over three hundred, which will put you in the Hall of Fame on its own. He's the great. That is ridiculous. That is absolutely ridiculous. It's kind of funny though, when you get into sports status, when you go way way way back, because the sport is so different you barely can call it the same thing. I mean, you know, the equipment and just all kinds of different things. But this is of no significance to anyone or anything. But how much of an outlier is he physically in Japan because Japanese men are famously smaller to be generally speaking, say Americans. But he's got to be like the equivalent of as eight foot tall, doesn't he. Yeah, he's an enormous man, so yeah, he's got to They got to fear him like Godzilla. I mean, please, adversity on the subway trains show. Hey, oh great show. Hey right, it's traffic in the worstly shades Japanese stereotypes. Yeah, exactly. Man, when he comes back to Tokyo, he's probably walking through the streets and they got airplanes flying around and try to stop him. Makes those noises. I've never heard it make that noise, but he might in his private time with his bookie translator Dye. They've severed ties. Yes, exactly, so this is interesting. I got a question speaking of the playoff clutch thing. I've either died emotionally or I've reached a new plateau of zen. I used two computers and an iPad for the show. I've got tabs, I got screens, i got sheets, I got updates. Both of my computers crashed today, I mean like crashed. I lost dozens of carefully arranged tabs of articles I wanted to talk about, arranged by subject and like in order of most like newsworthy to most evergreen, and everything a genius system. If I just crashed, lost it all, and yes, I know how to get it back, but it keeps coming back in the wrong way, and I don't care. It's fine. I thought, now we'll work our way around it. In the past, I would have been panicked. Second, do you have any idea why I have died emotionally? I have a friend, I guess. I have a friend who used to say, you know how I handle it? I'm dead inside. I wonder. I wonder, but we will forge you ahead. Nonetheless, if you don't care anymore? Is that it I happen to be talking about wife? I said, It's not like it was a patient on the table. It's okay, low te well that no, no tea. I have no measurable t I'm like a female feel calf as a man. It's terrible. I got to comment on an NPR story that I heard on the way to work today that it's going the right direction. Their their coverage of it, their version of it, the lefty version of it, really bothers me. It's all around. Uh, there are quite a few states in the country, they said, most mostly red states. I think it's interesting that it's not all red states. But I'll have to look into it before we discuss it. All around the topic of states that have decided Yeah, we didn't really know the county or city health commissioner had the power to do all these things in a pandemic. So what change in the rules here so that the legislature or some bigger body can decide whether or not schools are going to be closed for two years, or the parks are closed down, or you can no longer go to the beach or whatever. As opposed to one person that somehow got elected health commissioner, well, you don't have any idea who it is or what their deal is, right, their qualifications are practically nil for the county. Yeah, health commissioner and pr presented that as a horror with a bunch of quotes from doctor Fauci. I guess is part of the pushback on this across the country. Oh my god, I want to talk about that more later. Just oh I couldn't it brought back all the horrors of the whole thing and the idea that some people, like one individual who the hell no is what their qualifications are in your county, that can say you're right, parks are closed down, put yellow taper on the playground equipment so the kids can't play. Well, why doesn't matter I make those decisions. As opposed to the legislature, who would be responsible to the people making that decision. Right. For all of their constant howling about democracy, the left is extremely uncomfortable with democracy. They really want dictatorship, god Fauci saying something like, we want to strip the power of someone who's sworn duty is to protect your health and put it in the hands of a committee. That's outrageous. Yeah, if they're going to revoke our rights, hundred percent. Yeah, doctor gain of function. I want the doctor wuhan. I want the legislature who legislates, in other words, makes laws to decide the rules, as opposed to some person on a whim, one person. Right, it'll never happen in Corruptifornia. But I'd also like to see every state house around the nation rule firmly on what constitutes an emergence, how one is declared, and when one ends, quite specifically to rain in the future lunatics like Gavin Newsom. And then they ended the story. It's just so funny because NPR constantly runs promos about how you said, the place you go to get the real story with no spin and all facts, and it's just so hilarious. Anyway, they ended the story with hantavirus' cases continuing to show up and the Ebola virus not under control. This could become an issue sooner than many of us realize. Back to you, Jim Oh, I pray it does, and I pray all those red states and their legislatures take a careful look at the policy and science, actual scientific fact, not the craze that took place during COVID, but what all of the responsible health organizations had declared years before would be the response to pandemics. And follow those carefully, and then let's draw a contrast. If it happens again, God for a bid between your economy, our economy, our schools, your schools, our health outcomes, your health outcomes. That seems to be the only way to do it. The time is to strike is now, though, before people forget about it. Yeah, because the next pandemic could be in, you know, another century away. But let's say I just apparently, and this is good news. I am not emotionally dead because I hear the name Anthony Wuhan Fauci, and I get my blood starts to boil. Joe's I represent science. Here's our headline for the day, Joe's not dead. Inside, that's that's our breaking news. I'm not doing well. But not dead yet. I'm Jack Armstrong. He's Joe Getty on this It is Thursday, June the fourth of the year twenty twenty six, where I'm strong. You getting we approve of this program. Okay, let's beget officially then according to f CC rules or eggs. Here we go at Mark, I'm a drive.
Speaker 3: Spence underneath, puts it up, puts it in, chialen, prods it, does it again. It's a six point lead, but forty seven seconds left, we.
Speaker 2: Were down by fourteen late in the third quarter. Never say die, That's what I say. Timothy Chalomey was digging it. He was in the second row. He was in the second row behind what's his name, the comedian that got all the money from the car, right, Tracy Morgan. Tracy Morgan was in the front row. Chalomey was in the second room. So hey, shallow Wi, you need a little more money or something. Oh, it's twice as many rows as the first row. Heather Myers has our headlines for us and a bunch of stuff we can get into today. California is not even close to finishing counting their bouts, not even close, which is pretty crazy. Among other things, on the way, stay here. Sam Altman, one of the biggest AI guys in the world, says, Ah, this whole thing about people losing their jobs is overblown. I think it's going to be just fine, And I would trust his honesty on this topic about as little as as anybody it possibly imagine. But more on that later. Yeah, no, kidd, who asked you? I just came across a fascinating bit of American history, the farm boy, the Vermont farmboy who in the early eighteen hundreds invented something that made skyscrapers possible. What the plucky young American. Great story. We'll share that with you coming up, But first let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Heather Meyer's Heather Joe.
Speaker 1: Jack, Good morning. Let's find out how the networks are covering the news this morning. From NBC News, House votes to rebuke Trump over war with Iran.
Speaker 2: Nobody I have to jump in just because nobody is pointing out because they want the excitement that goes with it. It's a symbolic vote. It holds no weight, it has no power. It doesn't help politically, but no, it does not signal the end of anything.
Speaker 1: Well, Foxter's covered it this way. Trump suffers rare House defeat as bipart artists and moves to withdraw troops from Iran conflict. And then the Washington Post said it like this, the four Republicans who broke with Trump on Iran and now face his wrath.
Speaker 2: No, it's interesting that in a Republican controlled House you know that it passed, But to leave out the fact that it's symbolic and does not have the ability to end the war is beyond disingenuous. I mean, you're misleading on purpose. That's a tough story.
Speaker 1: Recovering out of northern California this morning, Caseyra reporting one dead and three injured in shooting after graduation ceremony at Fairfield High.
Speaker 2: School as getting national attention. It's just down the road from us.
Speaker 1: From Forbes, Trump baselessly accuses Democrats of stealing California primaries.
Speaker 2: Well, if you allow counting to go on for days and weeks, it certainly helps the argument from people four people who want to claim theirre Shenanigan's going on. Yeah, California is vote counting system essentially puts lipstick on collar, blonde hair across shoulder of shirt and weird hotel stays that can't be explained, but then denies there's an affair going on. It sets it all up to look like electoral fraud. So if people say, wow, that looks kind of fraudulent, you can't act like that's unreasonable.
Speaker 1: Well, this headline from the La Times will backs that up. Does Nitthia Rahmans still have a chance California's uncounted votes could help Democrats?
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of disingenuous, A lot of the coverage around this given people totals who's ahead and whatever. With fifty some percent of the vote counted, there's no point so wait until they're got ya. Every number you hear about results in California could be flipped completely upside down by the time they're done counting.
Speaker 1: From the Sacramento Bee, Katie Porter's failed bid for governor is a loss for all Californians.
Speaker 2: What who said that?
Speaker 1: Stucker going to be their opinion page this morning?
Speaker 2: Wow, it used to be a newspaper. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: From ABC seven, Newport Beach ceo accused of illegally selling US tech to Iranian government.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a big story we got into later. Why was this person so rich, hanging out in California for so long and selling secrets to the Iranians. What's going on there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they nabbed him at his thirty five million dollar mansion.
Speaker 2: Yeah woo.
Speaker 1: From CNN. SpaceX sets the stage for a record seventy five billion dollar ipo.
Speaker 2: We got to talk to many somebody smart about all these IPOs that are coming out, the big tech things. What it means should you be trying to get involved?
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah from People dot Com. Service dog's extreme in flight accident sickens passengers.
Speaker 2: What happened? Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh the dog got the squirts?
Speaker 2: Oh swells that swell. Okay, that's age. But at least nobody's left wondering, Yes, what happened? So clarity points for clarity.
Speaker 1: Well, I just wanted to sum it up so there was no guessing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, That settled the issue.
Speaker 1: From the Associated Press this morning, woman sues Outback Steakhouse for one and a half million after allegedly slipping on mashed potatoes.
Speaker 2: Oh god, all right.
Speaker 1: From the AP again, The winner pays nine million in cherry auction for a private lunch with Warren Buffett and Stephan Curry.
Speaker 2: Wow, I would like to lunch with the greatest investor of all time and the greatest jumpshooter over time. Yes, together the same table, exactly, they must be together. And finally, why so many three pointers in the NBA Stefan is their growth in the housing industry? Sorry? Fifteen six.
Speaker 1: From the Babylon Bee, California announces they have finished counting the votes. Ronald Reagan has won the nineteen sixty six governors race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an embarrassment. I got a scenario around that to present. Oh and have you heard the Steph Curry business story Armstrong and Geddy?
Speaker 4: Sixty percent of the vote has been counted. If that holds, it means that in November, Los Angelinos are going to have to choose between a woman named Karen and a man who is one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is insane. Oh wow, we should be very embarrassed.
Speaker 4: Rocher not be a top two finalist for mayor. He should be DJing the worst New Year's Eve party in Reno right now. He's unlikely to win, and in fact, he's already filming a reality show about his run for mayor, so he definitely has his priorities over order.
Speaker 2: That is so interesting because, like I know, Bill Maher and Jimmy kimmeler friends. I've seen Jimmy Kimmel on his show a couple of different times, hanging out and talking and stuff like that, and likewise the very practical and very realistic Adam Carolla. But Bill Maher, you know, as a lifelong lefty who lives in Los Angeles, saying, look, this is ridiculous. So we got street people everywhere, you can't get anything done. Jimmy Kimmel goes with a Spencer Pratz a Karen for complaining about drug addicts in tents everywhere. Wow, that's really interesting. Are you being a Karen when you pointed out that poor woman who was chased into a furniture store and stabbed to death by a craze junkie? I mean, was that? Is that being a Karen to point out with the horror of that? Anyway, I got another thing on the California elections, but I wanted to follow up on a couple of things that Heather head Force headlines. That one about somebody paying a bunch of money to have lunch with Warren Buffett and Steph Curry. That sounds I would love to have lunch with either one of those guys alone. But I feel like if I was there with them together and you have that whole thing going where you're trying to include everybody, like at a party or something like that, it'd be really difficult to do. I mean, I have specific questions for Warn't to have specific questions for Steph Curry, but neither one of them. I don't know Steph Curry. I would like to lunch with Geddy Lee and Sam Altman. I mean, come on, ged how do you get that bass sound? Sam? Will this restructure the economy? Getty? How do you play the keyboards? Sam? What? That's an odd combo? Anyway? Steph Curry's closer to Warren Buffett than the other way around. Steph Curry just signed a four a new he's going with a new shoe is under armor shoe thing. Ended biggest sports contract at that time that had ever been signed. His new one with some Chinese shoe I've never even heard of. Oh boy, they're all kind of Chinese shoes, because I mean, Nike's an American company, but everything's made anyway. Leaning four hundred million dollars shoe deal Steph Curry signed and his career is practically over four hundred million dollars. So yeah, I think you could talk business with both of those guys. Yeah, yeah, wow, I'm super uncomfortable with that though. It's a Chinese own company. That's the difference. So you're under the influence of the communists Chinese by definition, by definition on the election thing. So we got this text people that are complaining about how slow California is in counting the ballots, and lots of different people pointing out how long it takes in different states, cities, or countries around the world. California is the worst of any like developed democracy on planet Earth in terms of getting results. And the problem is what we got this text. If they did it super quick, you guys would say that's too fast. It had to be rigged. No, I wouldn't because nobody in history has ever said that everybody does it fast. And the likelihood that you believe a fast result is obviously higher than a slow, drawn out result. Now I don't like. I was thinking about my big local measure where I live, and uh, you don't need to know the details, but it's a housing development, So I was thinking, like, how much money is involved? Here in one small town and the vote is really close. They're like five hundred votes apart, and they're forty percent of the way counting two days later. You've got how many millions of dollars would you have involved in a fifteen hundred home development of hundreds of acres? It would It'd have to be hundreds of millions of dollars, wouldn't it. That's an awful lot of money because there's a park, and there's roads, and there's whole kinds of stuff that has to happen. That's a lot of money hinging on a very tiny election. Now. I don't have any reason to think that it's going to be rigged in any way, but oh my god, there'd be a lot of people that would love to rig it if they could. And you only got to change a couple votes, right, So yeah, you got to get those results out fast. You're just asking for people to speculate when it takes you this long account votes. The problem is it's got to take this long because the Bizarro practically unprecedented in electoral history system California has. You can mail in a ballot any time before the election. You can mail it in day of it can get there a week later, it still has to be counted. There's nothing like a deadline. There's no structure to it. It's the most unstructured voting I've ever seen in terms of time. And then the blanketing of the state with mail in ballot's a state of forty million people. I mean, that's just the reason nobody else does it like that is because it's so wildly unmanageable, both logistically and security of the vote wise. But I you know, I guess I just so. It was all driven by the goal I suppose to get as many people to vote as possible, make it the easiest vote as possible. Every half wit, bum junkie, the moron in every corner of California, Let's get a ballot from them. They have no ability to manage their lives to get to the polls, to figure out when voting day is. What's your address collect all those votes? I don't know. Yes, Uh, can you tell me what your previous address was? I don't know. Well, the young woman you were talking about, Jack actually witnessed in line who didn't know her present nor former address, but was still voting. She's in like the eightieth percentile. She got herself to the pole. She knew where to go, or at least knew where a polling place was. But she's above average, well de designed to allow a collecting votes from morons and b fraud. Yeah, the whole the lot of the Save Act stuff that Trump's trying to get through. Still claiming that the twenty twenty election was stolen from him is uh, nonsensical or counterproductive. But anything that makes it faster and leans towards showing your idea is a good idea, and everybody should be on board with that one hundred percent. Practically everybody is on board with it, as we've discussed many times, including the vast majority of Democrats. A couple other headlines, just to touch on, Israel and Lebanon agreed to implementation of a ceasefire. It's so complicated and Trump oversimplified it the other day. What does that mean? So your headline right there, you talked about this yesterday. Israel's not at war with Lebanon, So calling a ceasefire between Israel and Lebanon and them signing an agreement, that's not the problem. Here's a little tip for you from your old uncle Joe say you're forming up a country and one of your political parties decides, you know, we're hardcore is Lamists and we don't want to wait around for our country to make decisions about who needs to be killed or fought. We're going to arm our giant political party and kind of do what we want most of the time. Don't do that. You don't want that in your country. So Lebanon's in a situation where they do join with Hesbela at times if they think Israel's gotten too belligerent or they're in armed conflict, and Hebela says, yeah, we'll help you out if you need it, and they'll tell all right, you know, throw some rockets at Israel. But a significant amount of the time of the legitimate government of Lebanon and Lebanese people are thinking, can we get these lunatics out of here, or at least get them to disarm, because then we can have peace with Israel. Israel has no desire for conquest. They just don't want to be attacked anymore. So what's happened now, And as you're kind of indirectly pointing out, it doesn't mean peace has come. Lebanon has just said to Israel. Look, we're not fighting each other, right, so do us a favor and be Israel, be a little restrained when you're attacking Hezbela, because don't draw us into it, because we don't want any part of it. And Israel said, okay, let's be cool and concentrate on Hesbela. So that's my nickel version of what's happening right now. But Trump said Israel's got to stop fighting Lebanon, and that's that's again oversimplified, but it's a good sign. I think at least maybe if fighting rezumes, Israel can point out to Trump and others, look, we're not fighting Lebanon. We have an agreement with Lebanon. Lebanon. Are we fighting you? No, you're not. And it's just the Islamist Iranian proxies. Again. Yeah, there's some interesting Wall Street Journal reporting on Trump's attitude about the war. But we can tell you about it right after we tell you about rough greens, which is something you need to get for your dog. You put it on your dog's current food. You don't have to change your dog's food because your dog doesn't like Your dog's stomach does not like it when you change food. It has been my experience. But you put rough Greens on top of the food and you got all this live probiotics, enzymes, omega oils, twenty vitamins and minerals. That's a good idea. It's all about giving your dog a longer, healthier life. It's America's number one dog supplement, all natural, made in the USA. There are thousands of dogs feeling younger, more energetic, and healthier than ever before. More good days and more time together. That's what it's all about. You can get a free Jumpstart trial bag today. You just cover the shipping, yeah, which is pretty dang handy, so why not try it? Free Jumpstart Trial bag go to Roughgreens dot com and use the discount code Armstrong. All you're doing is covering the shipping. That's are you f f greens dot com discount code Armstrong. Roughgreens dot com discount code Armstrong. Roughgreens makes any dog food better so. According to the Wall Street Journals reporting around the war with Iran, President Trump has told aids privately that he would consider surprise. It's just consider ending the ceasefire if Tehran kills American troops. US officials said, insisting that the week's long paws and air strikes remains intact despite a steady stream of violet skirmishes. So he's gonna hold on to it. The little tit for tat they call it tit for tat when you're sending ballistic missiles at each other. It's set some pretty heavy duty tit for tat. But if you kill a bunch of American troops, Trump's gonna end the ceasefire and attack. He'd consider it. They said, Yeah, beware, because the headline in the Wall Street Journals exclusive is Trump tells aids he won't resume all out war unless US troops are killed. And then you read the entire body of the article and you realize, no, that's not what he said. He said he would seriously consider ending the ceasefire if Iran killed American troops, not that that was the only trigger or that that was the only scenario. It's a terrible misleading. I see the difference you're pointing out, but I would rather he used the words hell, yeah, f yeah, if they kill US troops, we're going back to war, as opposed to a consider a much stronger language, right, and or how about yeah, we're going to go back to serious war unless they come to the table in a serious way, I'd agree to a deal. I think Trump has lost his nerve and his willingness to rattle the world economy to push as hard as it's going to take to get Iran to Actually, I have not been on board with the taco thing, through any of this stuff, tariffs or any of this stuff. He has lost his nerve on this one. He chickened out. And I'm not exactly sure why. The market. I mean, he doesn't care about people's opinions. He does care about the market, but yeah, he clearly is chickened out. We were talking to Nora Rothman yesterday. He is a journalist with the National Review, and he's got a book called Blood and Progress about left wing violence. Anyway, we did a podcast with him yesterday that you can find where you find podcasts. But anyway, we said what Joe said a couple of weeks ago to him, because I wondered what his reaction was. Iran getting a nuclear weapon would be one of the biggest developments in world history. And he said, absolutely, he agrees. I don't know how it would not. I don't know how you'd make the argument that wouldn't be with that on the table and a negative development, not like electricity is one of the biggest developments in world history too, but didn't leave to World War three? How is that the case ran getting a new clear upon to be one of the worst things that's ever happened on planet Earth. And because gas is going to be high this summer, we're just gonna not bother, not bother. Yeah, now I think it's awful. It's terrible mismanagement. I want to pay off next hour the young mount farm boy who made skyscrapers possible. It might be a slight overstatement, but it's a cool story. It's a Right Brothers esque tale, a couple of bicycle repairmen that'll never happen. Plus we've got a mailbag coming up, and Sam Holtman says, you're not going to lose your job to AI, and I would certainly believe him. Why would he lie to you? Among other things? On the way stay here, I didn't talk later about my new face. Remember I made a conscious effort to have a different face about a year ago. Maybe it's really been working for me. It's quite amazing. Maybe it could help out you know somebody who's listening, because it's extraordinary. Your jowel lift? Is that what you mean? Also have this headline we'll get to it's here. The new world screwworm has shown up in the United States, first example in Texas, and look for it near you. Flesh eating bacteria loving, gonna get into your eyeballs. Screw, it's a stake on it. May let's not frighten people so it eats your flesh and kills you think you got about a fifty to fifty chance. Here's your freedom loving quote of today. I decided, in the wake of our discussion of Trump's negotiating with it, their on apparently who everything charged to do some quotes about negotiation. Let's go with this one. Where'd that go? Oh? There it is John F. Kennedy from nineteen sixty one. We cannot negotiate with people who say what's mine is mine and what's yours is negotiable. That's a good line. Or I actually like this one. It's you know, laying out the very basics. It's from John Maynard Keynes, who u the father of Kingsey and economics, who ruined the world. But when the final result is expected to be a compromise. It is often prudent to start from an extreme position. Ah, that's a good one. Peg the negotiations way over there. Oh my god, you're dragging me off away over there. What kind of monster are you? Ogay, I'll come a little bit. Yeah. Mailbag drops a note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Oh wow, some folks have already listened to the long form interview of Noah Rothman on One More Thing Armstrong getting one more Thing. If you subscribe to Armstrong and Getty on demand, it'll automatically download interesting Chad guys. Brilliant anyway, drops a note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Roye Marine writes, heard your commentary about people who are bubbled don't know their bubble one music, Slow down, Joe, one musician friend of mine who goes all the way back to school days is brilliant. A grad of a major university astounded me by being unaware of the enslavement in some cases genocide of the wigers. Turns out he had a national geographic magazine on his coffee table with an in depth article about it. He just hadn't gotten around to it. He was clearly disturbed. He shook his head after reading quite a bit of it and said, I had no idea this was happening. Bah blah blah. He was in disbelief when I commented that eighty to ninety percent of homeless or drug addicts alcoholics are both, which is why they can't keep a job or a domicile. He also believes that ms now, especially Rachel Maddow or honest journalists. So yeah, well, it's has been pointed out by us and many other people. It's a lot harder to be bubbled if you lean to the right, because you're confronted with a different version of it every time you flip on the television or or go to a movie, or your kids coming home from school or whatever. Are you yourself go to school as a younger person, you're subjected. You're subjected. You're exposed to those arguments and have to learn to deal with them and confront why you think they're either right or wrong your whole life. Liberals need not do that, so they're bubbled. Thought this was a great, great summary from Jeff on the true Marxist strategy. It's a strategy of patients and persistence the Marxist strategy to infiltrate the US was a long term cultural revolution, not an armed rebellion. By methodically placing ideological sympathizers into education, media, government, and corporate power structures, the American worldview has been shifted dramatically over the past century. Today, many Americans are unaware that what they see as normal progress was in fact carefully orchestrated over decades following a playbook written by Gramsky, refined by Marcuse, and executed by a legion of activists opposing as educator's journalists and public servants. That's exactly right. If there's a lesson to be learned, it's this cultural warfare is real and fought not with guns, but with ideas, textbooks, and television screens. You know. It kind of reminds me of the way conservatives, pro life conservatives got Roll versus Wade finally overturned. That was a like half century project from the Federal Society to try to, you know, get judges in places at lower levels, let it play out over a very long period of time. To try to reverse that, you have to play a long game with some of these big ideas, and they have on the other side with Marxism in our schools and media for longer than that. Yeah. Yeah. And then finally, Kevin from Beautiful Placerville, California points out that Nate Silver talking about California's electoral system and how hopeless it is, Nate called it learned helplessness, and he says, I take issue with the characterization because it completely mixdiagnoses the issue. It's this is exactly how they want the system to function. They want a gigantic, untrackable flood of votes that they can then harvest and control. It's not a mistake, it's it's it's intentional. Yeah. And then it's got the help of it makes it seem like you're trying to count every vote out there. Seeing get a lot of people on board who lean that direction. Armstrong and Getty