Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It is La La Kent. We're back at it baby with t T just the two of us, just the best. It feels just like I'm right at home.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite.
Speaker 1: So yesterday, I've talked about tattoos a lot, and I always feel like every time I get one, I'm like, I'm done. I don't need another one. So yesterday we had someone come to the house. His name's Ignausio Suarez, and I found him because Sheena has been getting a lot of her tattoos done by him recently, and I loved just like the crisp, fine lines. He's so good, and I was picturing exactly how I wanted Sosa's name and where, and he came over and I loved that because like obviously for me, I am not a tattoo connoisseur. I have a lot of tattoos that have just kind of like they bled just based off of me not wanting to listen to the artist then being like that's not a great spot for a tattoo, and I'm like, just want it, and then they do it and it doesn't turn out exactly how I want, but it's like whatever. I just felt like yesterday I'm like, I'm gonna listen to Yeah. So he goes by Iggy. I'm like, I'm gonna listen to Iggy.
Speaker 2: I told you what I wanted. His Instagram is c a c Ho tattoo.
Speaker 3: So how do you say that?
Speaker 4: Ketchoketcho okay ketcho tattoo is his stag?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: So I got Sosa's name on my arm. It's still wrapped up.
Speaker 3: And then I wanted La on my middle finger on.
Speaker 1: My left hand for so long Eastern I was like, I'm not going to get any tattoos on my left hand because that's the hand that you put.
Speaker 3: You said I would say this, I'm like your ring finger hand.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why this hand is clean.
Speaker 4: I told you, like I wanted to one of mine on my left but I was like, I just want it for like, for clean hand for when I never get married.
Speaker 1: Well, it's always nice to just like know that there's a possibility a fifty to fifty show it's.
Speaker 4: Clean if there is one, not to tattoo for the wife or anything. I just want to clean reading fingerhead.
Speaker 1: I totally get that. So is that whole arm clean?
Speaker 2: The whole Yeah, I'm keeping the whole thing clean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my left arm is where I have the eight oh one tattoo.
Speaker 2: But that's on your shoulder, so that you're good.
Speaker 3: I'm fine.
Speaker 1: But I was like, you know what, I'm going to get the LA on the left middle finger because it looks cute. I like, drew it on with a sharpie, loved it. I was like, I'm most likely never going to get married, and even if I do have a ring on the finger for like commitment purposes, like do.
Speaker 3: I really care? No different thinking process.
Speaker 1: So I tell Iggy, I'm like, this is where I want it. He said, it's if you go deep into the skin.
Speaker 3: On the finger, it's going to blow out.
Speaker 1: It's not going to look like that sharpie does because that sharpiet is basically a surface tattoo.
Speaker 3: So he goes, So.
Speaker 1: I'll go on more of the top of the skin. I won't go deep. He goes, but then it's going to fade very quickly. But if you want, I can come back and touch it up whenever. And I'm like, I don't like maintenance. I don't like maintenance. So I put on my right hand just right there. He said that was a good spot.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I really love them.
Speaker 1: They're like super delicate and fine. And now I think I am done unless I have a third kid.
Speaker 2: So you're not done, which.
Speaker 4: Is that very So we're not done with tattoos, is what we just came to the conclusion of.
Speaker 1: Mom loves to be like, why are you getting hand tattoos? I didn't even tell her I was doing the la one. She's like, look at my hands. They're old and wrinkly and have veins and spots. This is what it's going to look like, Lauren. And I was like, I just feel like those hands are not my hand's future.
Speaker 4: And even if it's an exposure, I just have a feeling that down the line there are gonna be tattoo removals that don't hurt or are very easy.
Speaker 3: Well, like just like a cream or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or there's going to be a cream for your hands not to look like a catcher's mit at sixty years old. Oh, I love that, you know, Like there's gonna be some more like skin treatments.
Speaker 2: And I think just down the line when I have to worry, by the time you're over it, I'll there's a solution.
Speaker 1: I fully agree with you, Like I'll be able to just walk through a machine or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, I have to believe that because if I don't, then I'll go crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't like forever, so.
Speaker 1: I'm a weirdness like I don't like commitment and I don't like the thought of forever.
Speaker 3: But just like, put this forever thing on my body.
Speaker 2: I'm not kidding you.
Speaker 4: When you were telling me about the botched tattoos that you've seen and things like that, like did you start pacing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very important you make sure that all looks right.
Speaker 2: He was starting to tattoo the numbers and I was like, oh, what what have we got down there? Right? He was like, do you want to take a look?
Speaker 4: And I looked three times over again because I was so nervous. They're good though, They're good great. Still worried though, I still look down and I'm like.
Speaker 2: But are they I mean too late now, buddy, No, it's never too late.
Speaker 1: Did you watch Happy Gilmore too?
Speaker 2: Let me put it to you this way. I have troubles like just falling asleep. I have fallen asleep twice.
Speaker 4: I've tried to watch it in the movie twice over, and I've never had somebody.
Speaker 2: Put me in such a like zen state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like so it wasn't boring.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's amazing. I mean a lot of people are like there's too much going on, and it's like it's happy Gilmore too. We know that it's full of cameos, yeah, of just random people, like it's his The thing is he's.
Speaker 2: He kills his wife on accident, right I saw that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so just funny off the bat, But like he has to go back and play because his daughter is really good at ballet and dance.
Speaker 1: So and his wife plays the ballet teacher. Yes, and his actual daughter plays, and then his other.
Speaker 2: Daughter plays the AA meeting. She's the drunk.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeah, So like he goes to the AA meetings that aren't like AA meetings, but his other daughter in real life is like tattooed in it and like telling him that it's going to be all right, and then forgetting his name, but he was the.
Speaker 3: Wow are you talking about Shooter McGavin.
Speaker 4: No, the other one who played his grandma's and I'm forgetting his name, but he's in everything. His dad is in Seinfeld Stellar Ben Stiller still yea, So.
Speaker 2: He plays like the AA guy.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like he put his Happy Gilmore's grandma through hell and now.
Speaker 2: He's putting Happy Gilmore through hell. So it's just like a lot of fun things.
Speaker 1: But it was like, what was Kid Cuddy's camp? Did he have a cao or a pretty large.
Speaker 4: Part because Eminem, yeah, I haven't seen that cameo, but like they're just face to face and Eminem just says something and like a little hat and stuff, but like, yeah, he's got a It's unreal.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing.
Speaker 4: Eminem doesn't do anything anything, Yeah, and I love everything that he does, even in I.
Speaker 2: Can't remember the name of the video or the movie, but it's Interview.
Speaker 4: Or something like that where they go over to North Korea to like interview Jim but like no Ki Kim jong un whatever. But in the movie he's talking to Eminem and Eminem is like, he's like, yeah, you have a lot of things that relate to you liking guys, and he goes, yeah, I do, I do, and like the part of him to play that like you never get Eminem, and then he goes and.
Speaker 1: Plays this part of like no, he's incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he.
Speaker 4: Played in that they obviously, I you brought it up to me, but I caught it was the Disney Channel Star.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because Happy Gilmour came out well before or The Descendants, which was on Disney channels. So there was like in a scene where Cameron Boyce is on the screen, it's.
Speaker 4: Let me put it this way, it's like a caddyshack.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: And then like the screen is in the back of it where the people are working, yes, and like on the TV screen you see Cameron voice.
Speaker 1: And he passed away a few years ago from complications with epilepsy, and everyone was like beside themselves because he was like the Disney heart throb, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was the in my opinion, he was going to be the zac Efron.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He just had like a very bright future, and I think a lot of people didn't know. It's so interesting when you see someone who blows up and you only know them for that and then you start seeing them in things where you were like, I had no idea that he was in this.
Speaker 3: It's like Michael B.
Speaker 1: Jordan, who I first saw him when he was in Hardball with Keanu Reeves and then he just blew up right. I had such a crush on him when he was in Hardball. Oh my god, anytime it came to the point where they kicked him off the team because he was too old. I started the movie over the devastating don't buy.
Speaker 2: Come Back and player No, I can't even remember.
Speaker 3: No, don't you remember?
Speaker 1: He like gets caught up in like not a good life, and then the shooting happens and g baby gets hit by a ricochet bullet. No, the movie is heartbreaking. Oh my god, how did that take a turn? There was also you pointed this out to me that there was a tribute to Chris Farley.
Speaker 3: Were like at the end of Happy Gilbart too.
Speaker 2: So it's.
Speaker 4: Chris Farley and Tommy Boy and he's just walking by himself down.
Speaker 2: Just a street, like a dirt road.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And in the end of the movie of Have You Go Toppy Gilmore, he grabs his clubs out of the back of the car and then it like switches to the same camera angle.
Speaker 2: So it paid tribute to Chris Farley.
Speaker 1: Every time you guys I put Sosa in her sleep suit, it's like this puff suit, like this.
Speaker 2: Fat guy in a little kind and.
Speaker 1: I feel it's so funny because she's just so big and awkward.
Speaker 3: Like I take her out and she's.
Speaker 1: Just like this, and it's exactly like she has to become a giant potato.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 4: She is, just a big potato that just doesn't move here and there.
Speaker 1: I know when she's pushing eleven months and I have her, I have her in a sleep suit and a weighted blanket. You put this girl in just her pjs, she stores one or the other. She's up and bounces and you can't get her to bed, like it wakes her up. I finally got her down. She's teething right now, and so I had to make her fat guy in a little coat again.
Speaker 4: I was like, you may need to get another coat because I saw her on well, yeah, I saw her on the.
Speaker 1: They don't make the most kids should be out of those.
Speaker 4: We got to get a weighted blanket.
Speaker 2: But like when I saw her, I was on the baby monitor.
Speaker 4: You guys, obviously I've never seen it, but you guys weren't freaking out.
Speaker 2: I saw her and she was standing.
Speaker 4: I sprinted upstairs to get her because I was like, oh no, because you guys.
Speaker 2: Were like out at the pool.
Speaker 4: But like you had just seen her like that, So I was like, because I go, she was standing and.
Speaker 2: You go, yeah, she does that.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: I was like, I thought she was gonna be and she's chewing the wood, isn't she is?
Speaker 2: She is? She?
Speaker 3: Well, I think she needs her top teeth.
Speaker 1: But I think that's why she was losing her mind yesterday because she's in prime teething.
Speaker 4: Well, I see like the little lights of them on the top of her guns now.
Speaker 2: And that before.
Speaker 1: I texted Janet and I was like, I cannot kick it today because my kid is beside herself and she goes, did you have you felt any spikes? And I was like, I just don't feel comfortable shoving these nails into her mouth because even when you wash your hands thoroughly, like these are fake nails, you don't know what what's happening. I know that sounds horrendous. Most of us have fake nails, but like, I just don't feel comfortable being like what's going on in here?
Speaker 4: I agree, but like, couldn't you do like the top like stick it your finger just lightly and do like the top knuckle where maybe it's not as filthy touching and things?
Speaker 2: Do you get what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, you know what I did.
Speaker 1: I wash my hands and then I put a little glove on to feel around, and the gums just felt super, super swollen.
Speaker 2: It was her eyes are all red and her nose.
Speaker 3: She's looked better, for sure.
Speaker 2: She's going through right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't have that problem with Ocean on the heels of this whole.
Speaker 3: I was talking to mom about this the other day too.
Speaker 1: The Brian Coburger and him taking the Plea deal and getting life. Can I tell you so, we watched One Night in Idaho and it's a docu series, four episodes on Amazon.
Speaker 2: Very well put together.
Speaker 1: It was so well put together because for the first time we were able to listen to Ethan Chapin's parents and Mattie Mogan's.
Speaker 2: Mom and dad, and the siblings and.
Speaker 1: The siblings, and it was the first time that it wasn't just an interview about what happened.
Speaker 2: Was it wasn't just a murder case. I got to know, you.
Speaker 3: Got to know the victims.
Speaker 1: And on the other side, you got to see how deeply affected all these people were with the media.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a bone to pick with people.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing that I was feeling a little guilty about a lot of a lot of guilt. You know, we have a podcast where you talk about things that are in the news. Right there are people who are like internet sleuths who are out here to solve murders. They're going in and like circling pictures and you know, putting in and.
Speaker 2: They do well.
Speaker 4: Like I'm not going to say that they don't, but like when you're bringing up twenty year olds and things like that, and you're just the internet sleuth and saying, are the two that survived Dylan and why aren't they getting.
Speaker 1: Charged at the I'm saying, they're like, these two are not innocent. And they had a psychologist on there who said, you know, people want to talk about Dylan's behavior in that moment, and what she did was actually very normal for a person of her age when you start going in to trauma. You know, she's opened the door, she's seen someone she does not recognize, and she's heard voices. You can't say what you would have done because in that moment.
Speaker 3: There are people who fight flight or freeze.
Speaker 1: And I know, just based off of my mom when things have happened, like she's a freezer.
Speaker 2: She doesn't No, she can't move.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we watched these episodes and I just like it was so heartbreaking.
Speaker 4: I didn't there were times where like I didn't want to watch it, and I should have been honest and been like, this is right, it's ruining my sleep in a sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't say.
Speaker 1: I was constantly it was wild that I would like sometimes at night all wake up to certain noises. But after watching that, it was the first time that I was actually feeling like if someone were in here right now, I can't imagine the fear. I can't imagine living in a place where like nothing really happens. You know everybody you go to the same place.
Speaker 2: You leave it, you lock your doors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I remember one of them said, I don't remember ever locking my door behind me because everybody knew everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the weird thing.
Speaker 4: And that's why I feel like I haven't been sleeping is there's so many stories. Okay, there were four victims, and it's like, Okay, I'm waking up and it's like, am I the victim.
Speaker 2: Or am I the person hearing the sounds of this? So I'm like, because I saw so much, I'm when I was sleeping. I was like getting up out of sleep, like okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: And then I'd walk around just to make sure I didn't see anybody, Like it really took a toll on me.
Speaker 1: And let's also remember that it was a night of like, they're college students, they were partying, it was Saturday night.
Speaker 3: It was a Saturday night. Whether they were drinking, smoking.
Speaker 1: Weed, vaping, taking a shop to who gives one shit? Right, they were having fun, living a very normal college experience. So when Dylan opens the door, we don't know her state of mind, right, No, she's a twenty twenty one year old girl in college living her best life, being a normal chit going to see.
Speaker 2: Who thinks that this is ever gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Ever in your life?
Speaker 1: Right? And I love that. I loved the statements from what is it called when you like the families can stand up and address the killer of a victim statement, it's a victim statement, the victim statements.
Speaker 4: We're fucking off Kylie's sister, Kayleie, Kaylee Kaylee's sister.
Speaker 1: Olivia, where she was like, you came in in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Like a fucking pedophile.
Speaker 1: I'm like, get him.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I loved when she just said, and if you, if you would have attacked them and when they were.
Speaker 2: Awake, yeah, Kaylee would have kicked your fucking ass and she would have.
Speaker 3: I could tell that.
Speaker 2: I was reading comments.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I feel one of two ways, Like the Chapins didn't go. They didn't want to give him an ounce of time, and Mom was like, that's how I would have been. I loved what Olivia said because she wanted him to know, like you, you're not going to get through to someone like him who can literally stab Just the two victims were stabbed a total of eighty times. We don't know how many times the other two. So when you're talking to someone like that, they don't care you saying you took someone that I loved.
Speaker 3: He feels nothing. He's a fucking robot. He's a weirdo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, one kills four people the way he does and has feelings.
Speaker 1: No, So the way you get to him is either giving him no attention at all or telling him like you don't matter. Yeah, you you have to tap into a place of like I'm unaffected by you.
Speaker 4: The one thing that I really do think that will stick with him is don't think you matter because somebody said your name out loud.
Speaker 3: Oh I have chills.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No. When she said that, I was like, that is a yeah.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you what I want? Though?
Speaker 1: The plea deal should have come with. Here's a list of our questions. You must answer every single one otherwise deal is off and you will give us a play by play of your mental state.
Speaker 3: What happened that night?
Speaker 1: Why? And if you cannot do that, death, We're done with you.
Speaker 2: Death to you.
Speaker 3: That's on the table.
Speaker 1: And I think that living in prison for the rest of your life feels awful if you believe in like heaven or hell. Obviously you put him to death and he's going to suffer.
Speaker 4: Unimagined to believe he's coming back exists, right, But if you believe that, just choose to believe he's going to come back as something terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like something.
Speaker 4: That he really lives through, not like a fish that has to run for its life from a shark at all times, something like that, Like you're always on your fucking they're on your ass. Yeah, he can't quiet down his mind for a second because if he does, he gets eaten. Right, that's what he has to come back ask.
Speaker 3: Let's move on from that topic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I hate no.
Speaker 4: This is making me feel really good though about it because of how I felt.
Speaker 2: And yeah, no, I the.
Speaker 1: Last thing I'm going to say the mom, which one the mom of Kaylee, was like, You're finally gonna be touched the way you've always wanted, except it's gonna be a little different than how you pictured it.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: I loved it so much.
Speaker 1: I was like, you fucking fuckuad.
Speaker 3: And you know that Maddie's dad.
Speaker 4: When he's just like he was the most kept human I've ever seen, because deep down, I know this guy has an arsenal of a lot.
Speaker 2: Of things mm hmm, and he was keeping.
Speaker 4: It like under wraps of like, yeah, I just don't understand when he was in his mind, I could read I wanted to get everything I had and find this man and do whatever I could to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I respect it.
Speaker 1: How he like tried to keep his composure.
Speaker 2: He did very well, all right.
Speaker 1: So that that murder that you're talking about, the guy who like poisoned his wife like ten times.
Speaker 2: Yes, and for like ten day straight, for.
Speaker 1: Like ten days straight in her smoothies and you guys, this guy clearly has watched not a lick of Dateline or twenty twenty. He's putting into his Google search bar. I kid you not, if I murder my wife with arsenal with arsenic, is it traceable?
Speaker 3: It's like, wow, we're now.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say yes, it may have not been, but it is now. And it was like that.
Speaker 1: He says that it was like suicide right, and he like did some chat, gput for his daughter and is like, this is what you're gonna say, like.
Speaker 2: His daughter, I want to know now who his daughter is to be.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, his daughter is what they would call a rat. But we're glad because she's like, no, my dad's fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Can't do this. Ship So she did. She folded and was like what am I?
Speaker 1: She was a great idea, dad, Yo.
Speaker 2: She was the whistleblower of like, yo, he's having me.
Speaker 1: She was someone who they brought in to take him down.
Speaker 3: And like.
Speaker 1: The prosecution was like the search engine didn't say if my wife tries to kill herself will arsenic work? It was very clear what's.
Speaker 4: Happening, and not only that, Let's get on Amazon and have it delivered to the house.
Speaker 3: Can you get it on?
Speaker 1: I was watching The Worst Roommate Ever and this one girl.
Speaker 3: They were in Utah.
Speaker 1: She got all of her stuff on the black market, but still traceable. You guys, you cannot order things her own. First of all, stop trying to kill people.
Speaker 2: Right if you don't like him.
Speaker 4: There's a thing called you don't have that, or you can leave, even if it's a friend, a.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend you're not, you can leave. How wild that you don't. You have a choice. You could leave. You don't have to kill him to leave. Just leave.
Speaker 1: The people are freaking insane, and it's actually like every other day, like the other So you guys know, I wake up and watch the news every single day.
Speaker 3: A couple in Arkansas.
Speaker 2: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: They're walking with their two children. Okay, Hi, a normal day, a hike at Devil's Den. A random guy right now, there's no motive attached. Okay, this guy, he's twenty eight years old. They finally arrested him, I want to say, a few days ago, and you guys, he just stabs the couple to the front of the freaking kids.
Speaker 3: The kids run off, find help.
Speaker 1: I could not believe it. What goes wrong in someone's life. I'm just gonna say it, And this sounds horrible. If life is that bad, like the guy who rolls up on the NFL building and then he handed his own life.
Speaker 2: Just kill yourself. I know it is morbid, but it's like the people that you're taking away, they shouldn't be.
Speaker 4: No, you should be with the thoughts, but the thoughts just and if it's that bad, go to Switzerland, I know, go to they do assistance, they do assisted death.
Speaker 2: You can actually say, like I want to die, They'll kill you. It's legal over there. And I know.
Speaker 4: It's a little dark, no way it could be dark, but it's such a true statement that you said.
Speaker 1: Like, I know it really morbid, and I don't everyone's agreeing with you. I I want to reiterate there's help out there for your mental state.
Speaker 3: Science has come a very long way.
Speaker 1: Conversations can happen, meds can happen, There's so much you can access, and I just don't understand how someone could get to that place. The guy who did the shooting in Manhattan, he was really upset about football.
Speaker 3: He had is it CTE?
Speaker 1: Is that what it's called Yeah, and he wrote a long letter about how he didn't feel protected and then he ended his own life. And it's like, write the letter, and if that's gonna be the end game, let's like not cause heartbreak amongst so many families. I'm gonna move on because it just sends me into a rage and I think I'm gonna get in tru I.
Speaker 4: Do want to go back to the One Night and Idaho, because wasn't he trying to reenact somebody else's murders?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something Rogers and he was Papa Rogers on a Facebook group that was talking about the murders and he went by this and they're trying to connect that. I believe it was Ellis Rogers who it's called in Cell and it's basically a hate group towards women in.
Speaker 3: Who are sexually active.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, But again, that guy ended his life as well after.
Speaker 3: He went on a rampage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, he hit three different locations and it was just he left utter devastation and then ended his own life.
Speaker 3: Coberger did not.
Speaker 1: I hope that that.
Speaker 3: I hope that that.
Speaker 1: Woman who he respected so much, who gets in the mind of serial killers, and she she.
Speaker 3: Would go in and I don't know if she was.
Speaker 1: A teacher at DeSales University or if she would just go in and give a seminar, but he highly respected her. I want them to send her in get into the mind of this fucking nut.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so if because I know it sounds terrible, but history repeats itself, and you know it's not going to be the last one. It's it's as sad as it is. Yeah, but it would be nice to understand the motives so you can understand other different patterns.
Speaker 2: Because that's the other thing.
Speaker 4: When I don't know if he was at the Sales or Washington State when he was learning about.
Speaker 3: All of the oh he did the questions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they were learning about like that Rogers Ellis Rogers the sales when that guy was talking about it and he was like very interested in it.
Speaker 2: So like that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's like, Okay, now we have to learn about this guy's patterns and mindset so we can have information of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How wild because remember they interviewed the two students ad to Sales and the girl who went on a date with him, and he tried he was trying to tickle her oh yeah if she was like okay, stop and then when she pretended to be sick, he left and then wrote her a note that or a text that said that she had good, good birthing hips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have good birthing hips.
Speaker 3: Like what the fuck?
Speaker 2: No, he's weird.
Speaker 4: Not once not what I've gone on a couple of dates here and there. Not once my looking at a girl's hip for birthing canal, I'm like, wow, you got a fat ass nice not.
Speaker 3: I think the hips are completely different.
Speaker 1: I know for a fact that that is because I've had babies before.
Speaker 2: I'm learning.
Speaker 1: Okay, so can I tell you this thing that popped up just very quickly and then we'll move to like fun shit, this is fucking hysterical. So this was in twenty nineteen, but it like resurfaced on Instagram and I looked at the date and it had resurfaced like a week ago.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're not late, but we're late.
Speaker 1: We're late, but so is the rebel.
Speaker 3: Okay, this didn't get.
Speaker 1: This didn't get the appreciation that it deserved.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Woman in Arizona allegedly sent a man that she met on a dating site one hundred and fifty nine thousand text messages over a ten month period they had only met once.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm kind of obsessed with you.
Speaker 1: You're first of all one hundred and fifty nine thousand text messages. How many days sent that in the in my lifetime of having how many months ten month period?
Speaker 2: Mat a lot. How many days and ten months divide that by that? How many text is that a day?
Speaker 1: It's an insane amount, and you should feel I'm going to read what she was saying. Okay, I'd wear your facia in the top of your skull, in your hands and feet.
Speaker 3: So she's gonna do you know what or fashion.
Speaker 1: It's what your muscles are wrapped in. She wants to wear that, and then she's gonna put his skull on her head and where his.
Speaker 3: Hands in his feet. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then she proceeds to say I'd make sushi, and I'm reading verbatim.
Speaker 3: This is what it says.
Speaker 1: I'd make sushi out of your kidneys in chopsticks out of your hand bones. Oh god, oh, what would I do with your blood?
Speaker 3: I'd want to bathe in it?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: These are what she was finally arrested after she breaks into his home and takes a bath.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with this woman.
Speaker 1: Why wait, I have to show you the picture. Have you seen the picture of her?
Speaker 2: Beauty is in the eyes of she would have She needs to be in the movie Smile she's terrifying.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like a it's not like a smile movie kind of smile. No, it's like actually like a smirk.
Speaker 2: She's like, I didn't get to his blood and fingers yet, but I will.
Speaker 1: And the crazy thing is that's obviously happened or is going to happen.
Speaker 2: Oh sh I'm gonna be honest. She doesn't look that nutty.
Speaker 4: Like usually when you see like somebody like that, you look at them and you're like, oh, you are a nutbag.
Speaker 2: She looks normal.
Speaker 3: I would say. She's very imaginative, very imaginative.
Speaker 1: What scares me with shit like this, though, is it's like, okay, but she didn't actually do those things, but like let her out, and.
Speaker 2: Then there's gonna be a spiracy to yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Then there's gonna be a day where we see this woman and she will wear why didn't we arrest her back then? And it's like, well, because she didn't do anything. Then she just talked about it and it was like a little weird and she she got arrested for stalking. Oh no, not the messages. I guess you can say whatever you want, right, No.
Speaker 2: I mean she did everything besides saying I'm gonna kill you before I wear your facia your feet.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, though, I think you could say something like that unless you actually do it or attempt to. Like there's nothing anyone can do, Macon.
Speaker 4: I mean I'd be like, hey, she sent me all of these, she broke in my house, is sitting in my tub?
Speaker 2: At what point is she not going to do everything she's written?
Speaker 1: The laws are very, very different. So let's just say where we live. If someone were to break into my house and they had no weapon and I protected the family, and let's just say they were in my closet, and I protect my family. Because you're in my home uninvited, I don't know you. I don't know what you're capable of.
Speaker 2: I think if you should have in the home, you're good.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: All I know is there's been so many robberies, as you guys know, like Teddy Mellencamp's ex husband's house. It may still be Teddy's house too was broken into last week with three men.
Speaker 4: There was need help maybe from John on this, but I forgot his full name. A Momoto on the I think he's like shortstop for the Dodgers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, was broken into.
Speaker 2: He's the picture, Yeah, the picture. No one he got his house got broken into. But luckily people were home.
Speaker 4: People were home, and it was at night, so when they flipped on the lights, the robbers just left.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And then that couple that's had everybody in this area on high alert, where someone had called in and said, hey, my neighbor, someone just jumped over their gate. The cops come, they put a helicopter in the air, they see nothing.
Speaker 3: They're like, all is good. Four days past.
Speaker 1: They've got neighbors and family members calling saying I have not heard from my sister. I haven't heard from my brother in four days. Please someone do a wellness check. And there they were being robbed. They came home during or I guess they were being burglarized. They came home during the burglars and he had just broken into another home where he stole a gun, shot the couple.
Speaker 3: And they both died.
Speaker 2: So and that is the other.
Speaker 1: One of what I'm saying is you have to be very careful in la just like you can't if they're found in your closet. It's like, okay, well there's no weapons in your closet. They didn't have a weapon on them. This looks like your fault. I'm just gonna get wasped spray because you permanently blind the person.
Speaker 3: And it's such an accurate.
Speaker 4: Spray like shoots thirty feet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it has a little nozzle on it, thirty feet spray.
Speaker 4: Don't when if you miss their eyes and like hit their face and stuff like, it's yeah, that's not gonna feel great. But speaking of wasps, oh, I don't know why we're on the topic.
Speaker 1: We've been watching a lot of like documentaries that we've been watchings.
Speaker 2: Don't wonder I'm so depressed.
Speaker 3: Even move on to the wall wasps.
Speaker 4: Wasps, Guys, wasps, let me get there are radioactive wasps in North Carolina, South South Carolina.
Speaker 1: They're moving though making They found this wasp's nest where.
Speaker 2: They used to make us nuclear They.
Speaker 1: Used to make the most important parts for nuclear bombs, and these wasps wasps, the radiation that was found was ten times what is allowed by federal regulation.
Speaker 2: My question is not about the wasps.
Speaker 4: Why were we allowed or what were we doing with ten times the nuclear.
Speaker 2: That we were allowed. I don't even know how to even put that in a sentence.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I don't know what the rules are for making weapons like that.
Speaker 2: But if we were only and I'm throwing out a number, if we're only allowed.
Speaker 4: To use ten nuclear XTA and we're using twenty, it's like, well.
Speaker 2: Should we kinda be in trouble over here? Or was it ten times more? Not too?
Speaker 1: It was ten times what is allowed by federal regulations.
Speaker 3: What I want to.
Speaker 1: Know is they say that there's there's no danger with these wasps, but I just like don't entirely believe that, because do wasps breed like I don't. I'm not super familiar with wasps, But what I do know is like, if they sting, I know they sting.
Speaker 2: So if I get stung by a radioactive wasps, what happens to me? You're fucked right?
Speaker 1: So for me, when you hear that there's a wasp's nest and they're radioactive, I don't entirely feel comfortable. I have to imagine that they've contained the situation that starts moving nationwide beyond that little area where they were making the parts for the nuclear bombs however long ago.
Speaker 2: That's not good.
Speaker 3: No, you'd have to go in with hazmat suits.
Speaker 4: I mean you gotta And is it just like one like that's the other thing that was so I see Now I got a lot of questions.
Speaker 2: Do wasps move nest to nest?
Speaker 4: Is there more that we're in there that were radioactive that moved to another nest? We're all gonna be radioactive? Hearing about cheese little whillakers.
Speaker 1: There was a w NBA game through a dildo.
Speaker 2: On the court that was me.
Speaker 4: Do you want to know the only thing that I wish it had a suction cup on the bottom and.
Speaker 3: Slop the wig? No, the wig.
Speaker 2: I'm into that is that a person's nickname the wig.
Speaker 4: One of the girls's ways fell off in the middle of the game, stops and ran to the locker room.
Speaker 2: They had to stop the game so she can get her wig up.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: And then apparently they.
Speaker 4: Kicked a fan out because he was they were making fun of him for their wig falling.
Speaker 1: There was a guy I'm pretty sure, I'm not trying to be a dick, but you guys fucking suck. No, not all of you, but like, are you joking?
Speaker 4: I was watching like a fun podcast and it was a girl and a guy and she like turns in her and she goes.
Speaker 2: Everywhere. Fine, just grab it, put it on.
Speaker 4: So I did not see the wig, and I think we didn't see the wig because of probably that reason.
Speaker 3: We can I ask you something.
Speaker 1: What did Shane Gillis say at the s p oh?
Speaker 4: And he goes, we have and I'm just gonna make up a name here, I'll just say.
Speaker 2: And we also have four time NBA All Star Gg Burningham.
Speaker 4: Here everybody goes wild and he goes, well, Gg Birningham is my wife's my buddy's wife's name.
Speaker 2: So I know none of you watch NBA back or.
Speaker 3: WIBA is so messed up, but it's so true.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought that they had chap too.
Speaker 2: No, I would have clapped. I don't know they could have done it for NBA.
Speaker 1: And I'm so far out the names and unless you're watching ESPN on the regular, which even then they're talking about people who I don't know what the f is even going on It.
Speaker 4: Is incredible to see where I am today from where I was, like even five years ago, how much I was up on sports, Like I would watch it like I knew every player on every team. I would see him and be like, oh, he's kind of nice. I watched the NBA and I feel like Dad now, because Dad would.
Speaker 2: Come up and he'd be like, who the hell are you even watching? And I'd tell him. He'd be I don't know any of them. I don't care. And now that's me. I'm like, I don't know him, don't care.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Easton, that's just called getting older.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's nothing that you can do about that. You have things that are going to take precedence over I don't know, caring about what basketball player right just got traded to the Celtics.
Speaker 2: And now it's a struggle to watch college football.
Speaker 4: Why I'm getting so excited And I'm like, wow, I know I used to be that age.
Speaker 1: It's I'm gonna be thirty.
Speaker 2: Five this day. Yeah, doesn't it? Time goes by?
Speaker 4: I remember, like it was yesterday when like college football was coming up, and I you know, you're twenty one, twenty two, and you're like, this is it?
Speaker 1: Watching college basketball when I was like in that age group. That's how I created my roster. Yeah, I would like slide in the DMS of anyone that was hot. There was a time where I was talking to like a few USC players, a UCLA player, someone on Notre Dame the fuck LSU, like I'm ever gonna go to Louisiana. I'm freaking nineteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, Louisiana is so dope, though, you know, I would love to do a tailgate.
Speaker 3: Louis at LSU.
Speaker 2: Honestly, any team in the.
Speaker 3: SEC, they know how to do it right.
Speaker 2: They as a football that's football down there would be fun to go to.
Speaker 3: It's not as fun when you.
Speaker 4: Don't even stay. Stacey's over here saying it like Georgia. Another one that I want to Clemson. I do like a run down, like this huge hill, like the team it's like they're opening thing and it's like straight down and the whole team runs down it and like hits this statue of like the Clemson Tiger.
Speaker 1: But do you think that it would be as fun not drinking?
Speaker 2: No, it is.
Speaker 4: I have to assume it is, because the energy is so fun and like even if you're not drinking so many people are around where it's like I'll play beer pong for a sec even if I'm not I'll hold my diet coke or my cocin play with him, and you have my beer and then like once it's done, you can go over chat with somebody else about new stuff, throw some you know.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: It would be to put that on my bucket list.
Speaker 4: Would choose a team more fun to drink because then you're like alert for everything.
Speaker 2: But by the time there.
Speaker 1: Gonna we're gonna choose what game we want to go to. I'm gonna people, and then I'm gonna post, and then we're gonna have whoever's going to that tailgate. They'll take care of us, like when I mean take care of us because I'm not gonna know anybody we can.
Speaker 3: I'm great at venmoing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, I would really love to do that, and it would really.
Speaker 2: Just uh be the Bee's Knees for.
Speaker 3: The bees fing knees.
Speaker 1: Housewives news that I was just brought up on. So did you hear that Brynn is indeed leaving?
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 1: I know how long ago that was because I've been having like guests, and you guys should see my.
Speaker 3: For you page now.
Speaker 1: It is great, it's it is great, but I almost feel a little guilty because I'm like, oh, my people on the pod like I should know this shit. But I'm like very much living in just like a different bubble and that may change. You have to remember, I've been, you know, somewhat out of the Bravo universe for a year and a half, so my algorithm is, you know, just where I am in life. So I looked.
Speaker 2: Up just as page. Just click a couple, they'll be in there.
Speaker 3: I was looking.
Speaker 1: I kind of enjoy the for you page way it is right now. It's like very kind and nice, and if I were to scroll and scroll for days, it would literally be nothing that I wouldn't want to see, right. But I looked up Roney because I'm like, what the fuck is happening? Like there was a time, you guys where I would turn on my TV and it was like I knew when every single season of Housewives was coming out. And now there's a lull because we've got two shows that are not They're just kind of like on pause. As Andy would say, Ronie and Jersey, No one knows what the hell is happening? Are we recasting, rebooting, getting rid of what people are saying? So Brin's gone, She's gonna, you know, go focus on herself, which I think is a really good idea. That was a really tough season for her, and I find when you have a tough season, it's best to just kind of like disappear for a minute.
Speaker 3: People forget, but just like go away for just a moment.
Speaker 1: And then I read that it's kind of being talked about that Ronie's not going to come back at all, and that to me is just devastating.
Speaker 4: But then again, tough season, like you just said, for Brnn, but I thought it was a tough season for everybody.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It wasn't good.
Speaker 4: And so maybe disappear for a minute, even the whole show, come back, bring a whole new cast the way you want.
Speaker 3: Can I say something a little?
Speaker 1: And I feel this way about a few shows, And I'm not gonna say the one that I'm thinking of right now because I just don't want that.
Speaker 3: Don't don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want this show you to But there are people who I'm like, I dig you so much, You're so fun to hang out with. I have a lovely time. You fill my cup.
Speaker 3: You are boring for TV. I'm never bored when I'm with you. But you are not someone that translates onto me very well.
Speaker 4: I agree, and I feel like that that comes with a.
Speaker 2: Good cast though.
Speaker 4: But yes, and that's like yes, but it's so I mean just.
Speaker 2: I've been on reality TV a couple of times.
Speaker 4: Yes, they try to structure me into things do I listen? Never it's hard for me to look at like how you could be more honest or you're not that fun to watch, but like if you were to bring up things that are being around that people may not want out, you know, the.
Speaker 2: Backfire of bringing.
Speaker 1: That out, you know, I think it is beyond.
Speaker 4: And that's where I'm saying, you have to have a good cast where it's like they're all being honest and things like that, and it's.
Speaker 3: Beyond being honest.
Speaker 1: I think there is just and I don't even want to call it an IT factor because that just seems like if you're not interesting for TV, you don't have an IT factor. There's such a specific oomph that comes with someone who's on TV that you enjoy watching every single cast member from og Rony had it whether it was the smallest of an argument to like, oh my god, Ramona Singer has had a husband who's been cheating on her the whole time. It didn't have to be this big, huge scandal. It didn't have to be everyone's being honest.
Speaker 3: That's a part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But there's just something that it doesn't matter if you're willing to share it all that you just have, and when you can get a cast where each person has that where it's like, you're just interesting. I could listen to you talk about the fucking weather and I'm interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm interested.
Speaker 1: They had that, and even watching Ultimate Girls Trip.
Speaker 3: I think they had three seasons.
Speaker 2: Total they had that.
Speaker 1: They did one with og rone and it was for me, the only one that was watchable. Okay, there's just something about those women who I find.
Speaker 3: And they're extremely interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I feel like, you know, Ronie had a tough couple of seasons in my opinion.
Speaker 2: I mean I had to watch them with you.
Speaker 4: There's ones that I actually watch where I'm like, I'm interested in this, Like it's it's not my cup of tea, but I can at least get involved, right, Ronie like it was very tough to get involved for me. And there's my point of like bringing it back is like, maybe take a beat, get off. People will forget restage Ronie, look at Ronny as a person.
Speaker 2: Take your beat. Let people forget about the old cast in the new cast, in the comparisons. I just back.
Speaker 1: I just don't understand the reasoning behind why they wouldn't just bring the.
Speaker 3: Old cast back.
Speaker 2: Do they want to the cast?
Speaker 1: I think that they would in a heartbeat. I don't understand that move at all, and I you know it would. I think it would hold more weight what I say if I had hit shows left and right. So I'm just a girl's viewing.
Speaker 2: But is't that everybody in life?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It is.
Speaker 1: And they're really annoying, and I'm turning into that person where I'm like, let me just share my opinion with you, solicited advice and opinions.
Speaker 3: But that's how I feel. Bring them back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm gonna tell you, you're probably.
Speaker 1: Not the only one that thinks that it was the greatest city to watch period. And I was talking to a friend of the other day and she's a housewife fanatic's she's high level in the business world, and you know, very intelligent women watch Bravo. It's just like from Rihanna to Chrissy Teagan to right exactly. People who live really insane a list lives watch these shows. So I was really curious what she felt about just this universe. And she said, the thing about old school Housewives is you were watching extraordinary women live ordinary lives. And then she made reference to another show that I won't mention, but she said, we're watching ordinary people live ordinary lives. It's just something needs to change. It's just very like who cares? And I was like, that is such an interesting take. She said, what flipped with Housewives is it's getting too glam It's getting too like the interviews, their their decked, their scenes hiking their decked, whereas.
Speaker 2: Like taking it back to like the Osborne type.
Speaker 1: Well, the Osbourne's is like that's when Reality TV. It was like the wall they showed up.
Speaker 3: There was no pulling people aside to.
Speaker 4: Me and s Sheckler when he was like eighteen the skateboarder had his like show and I was watching like snippets of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like to watch that.
Speaker 4: Old reality TV and then the new I'm like I'm kind of needing old reality TV back, right.
Speaker 3: It's much it's not produced. It's like they go in with.
Speaker 4: A camera on the wall. It's not a stable camera where they're like moving. It's like it's like you're watching the office. That's exactly what it is, and it feels authentic and like there isn't push of somebody walking in with like this theme song and then walking in for their big fight that they're already planned. It's like, no, this kid walked in and was brought up and now here we go.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Like when I would watch old school OC, they'd.
Speaker 3: Be like, we're getting.
Speaker 1: We're going on the boat that day, and they would just like make it work. Now, I can only come from what I experience when I've filmed. It's very well thought out and planned, and I don't like plans like that. I'm a kind of a last minute type of person where I'll decide day up if I feel like doing that. But that's just not conducive to the way reality TV is filmed.
Speaker 4: Now's I was just gonna say, like, I feel like they've put a like a certain prestige on reality TV, even the people on it where They're like, I have to present a certain way. This isn't I'm not now living my reality. I'm on a show, so I'm putting it up. It's like no, no, no, we want the reality of you. Yeah, you know, I don't need to see you going to get lunch with your friend at one, with your fifteen thousand dollars Chanel bag, with your you know, yeah Jimmy Choo shoes.
Speaker 2: I'm dressed up. But that's the thing. That's what we've created. I feel like, is you have to present yourself this way. We want to.
Speaker 1: Follow you, like where you go, like what do you do? And I'm like, I go here. We can't get permits to film there, so we're gonna have you go here. It's like perfect, a place I've never been in my life.
Speaker 2: Sounds good, awesome because.
Speaker 1: Now I don't know what the permitting process was like back then, but I assume it's like, oh, this is like a big deal.
Speaker 3: We're going to be on TV.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, we could get an influencer to come here and pusst there.
Speaker 4: It is like people there, I could have a camera just picture this. I have the camera and I'm just recording you on YouTube Live or something like that, and you wanted to go into the space that you wanted to You can't get permits through Bravo.
Speaker 2: But because now it's a production.
Speaker 4: If you just walked in there and did it your own self and yeah, I'm just making a video, people are gonna go perfect.
Speaker 2: Sounds good.
Speaker 4: But once you bring a production and then there's names and things and all of that, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, now we can It's like, well, we asked too much. Don't ask for permission. Go in and ask for it later.
Speaker 3: You know, they won't let you in with a full production team.
Speaker 2: Well there's where it's at.
Speaker 4: It's like, that's where I loved the Ryan Sheckler, even Robin Big. Yeah, just like one camera just moving around all fucked up. You know, it's like, I I'm a fly on the wall right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rob just Big just broke a chair.
Speaker 4: Rob's on the other side of the bed laughing, and the camera's just going wild. It's not set to set. It's just funny. You're like, wow, this is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what I loved, And because of that, it wasn't.
Speaker 4: So you have to present yourself a certain way, or you have to look or you want to look to make you seem up and above people because you're on a reality show. Back then, it was like, here's my life and you're not. I don't need to act any different. And I feel like we've put that you have to you have to elevate, you need to be chaneled out, you have to have.
Speaker 2: Designer and it's like you don't you're choosing this.
Speaker 1: Please bring it back to the old days of I mean the differences, and then we're going to wrap it up.
Speaker 3: The differences.
Speaker 1: Those reality TV shows, they were based off of people who had other things going on, right, Not that housewives doesn't. There are some people who, like they were on soap operas, they have businesses. But for the average woman stepping into that sort of platform and limelight, if you don't get yourself teed up, then you're kind of isolating yourself from a lot of other opportunities. So if you show up and you look amazing, you're opening yourself up for partnerships, brand deals, all of these things, and you're not going to monetize the opportunity of being on such a heavy hitting platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, No, that makes sense too.
Speaker 1: Like Ozzy Osbourne and the Osbourne's They don't need to show up and be anything because.
Speaker 2: They work sho Rockstarck like the show is. The show was lucky to get them. They didn't need the show.
Speaker 3: Ryan Sheckler, what did he do.
Speaker 2: He was a professional skateboarder.
Speaker 1: And have to However, you probably saw him in a lot of gear that he was being sponsored by.
Speaker 2: I mean I only watched like a clip.
Speaker 4: I can't see it, but like yeah, I mean he was probably sponsored by like Vans and things, so he probably just wore like a lot of Vans and a lot of those things.
Speaker 2: But you're right, these these and.
Speaker 4: I feel like Ryan Sheckler started just because he was like his buddies were making like little videos and they were like, hey, we want to do this full yeah. Yeah, But yeah, he was Robin Big another one, pro skateboarder, Fantasy Factory, like he was doing other things where it's like they didn't need the show, the show needed them. And now it's kind of reversed into the role of like you said, it's kind of like the show needs no one.
Speaker 2: We need the show, so we have to play this role to fit the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, So what we've just learned is everybody get your camera at home, start making your own reality TV.
Speaker 2: And I think we've got things going.
Speaker 1: Oh no, could you imagine one's creating AI. They're like you, we need robots. People are learning that they can just like create content and make a living off of that.
Speaker 3: No, not really, but.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, let's say I have an appreciation for old school reality TV.
Speaker 3: I have no issue with the way Housewives is going.
Speaker 1: And my only gripe is like, I'm going to need New Jersey and New York that needs to be situated because that's a big gap that's missing, and you.
Speaker 4: Got to see where my point of view is coming. I'm bringing up strictly like dude shows.
Speaker 1: Love dude shows.
Speaker 2: Though I don't care, I love it.
Speaker 1: You guys, Thank you for listening to the most random episode of the Give Them All a podcast.
Speaker 3: I hope that you.
Speaker 1: As I I feel like my cup is Hella full, No, it's full.
Speaker 3: Hopefully you go hit the low notes. I know about deep.
Speaker 2: Heads up for the WASPS South area.
Speaker 1: I know, be careful, go get yourself.
Speaker 2: Some assback suits.
Speaker 3: I love you guys, I'll catch you next week.
Speaker 4: Back