Speaker 1: Welcome to NFL Daily, where we're always available for a fourth round conditional pick if there's financial considerations in.
Speaker 2: Yourself a little more for me. Yeah, I'm cheap.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is NFL Daily. I'm here in the Chris.
Speaker 1: Westling podcast studio two of my favorite people in the world, Colleen Wolf and Jordan Rodrigan. Today they are representing the Yin and the Yang. Colleen coming off a record setting sixteen hours of sleep just is amazing right now.
Speaker 4: I feel I wish I could say I feel refreshed, but I don't, so I don't know what's wrong with me.
Speaker 1: And yeah, Jordan rodriga of The Athletic, coming off of a day where Colleen is saying that she feels a little dark energy from Jordan, but I like it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, this is like I'm into this, Jordan.
Speaker 3: Let's despare Oh okay, we do we just get into it.
Speaker 1: I know we we we had an idea for a show and maybe we'll do it in the future of like where like the Despair rankings, it actually feels like there's more teams than ever that don't have a lot of hope seven to eight and we're actually gonna, you know, talk about the potential sellers and that that's the list of the teams. But again, let's just get to it, Jordan, let's not let's not mess around. So on Sunday, and yes, we're gonna be previewing the trade deadline. It's it's two weeks from when we're taping this, and that sounds like a long time, but this is when all the conversation is gonna pick up. A lot of those trades actually in the past few years were about one week before they did move the trade deadline back. So conversation is gonna pick up over the next couple of weeks. It's a nice time to just go through potential trades we'd like to see and just talk about the market in general. But before we get at that specific Like, you're in the middle of one of these stories, Jordan, because the Los Angeles Rams might be one of the potential sellers, and you reported on Sunday that Cooper Cup could potentially be available in a trade. Ian Rapaport of NFL Network had a similar rapport.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Ian, if you're listening, Ian had it first.
Speaker 3: Oh Diddy, I didn't even know that. Okay, So I.
Speaker 2: Wrap a point he's not listening rapit points is good.
Speaker 1: I did see him send a nice tech tweet out though about your play Caller series.
Speaker 2: Though that made my job before my morning devolved into chaos.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, Big Big John spy tech pop this week, your your guests.
Speaker 3: Not to get too far off track.
Speaker 1: I did love your one with Alec Hallaby and the Eagles last week, So yes, people should check out the play Callers.
Speaker 3: But let's talk. Let's talk Cooper Cup like, what do you see?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: Where is this at?
Speaker 2: What do you think it's fluid? Right? Because let's also add the context of the a little bit of actual news today where the Rams opened up Pukaakua's twenty one day window to return, so this is a team that's getting healthy now. It is also true they have spoken with teams about what it would possibly be to facilitate a trade. They were getting calls on him earlier in this fall, even when he was recovering from the injury, which is worth I reported Sunday, and it wasn't like the jokey calls they used to get on Aaron Donald, like you want to send us Aaron you know? And ha ha everyone laughs about it. This year. Every year, teams would do it and some GMS at Less as Sneed is close with would call the prank him about it and all that. But this was not that. This was hey, would this guy actually be available? What would it actually take? Those types of calls that the Rams are getting, and they've spoken with teams about those types of things, and so this is significant, not just because it's Cooper Cup and he's been the heartbeat of this offense for so many years, despite the fact that he's been so injured over the last three years. He hasn't been able to complete a full season since basically sacrificing his entire physical well being for that Triple Crown and for the Super Bowl in twenty twenty one. But it's wild to me that we're here now. It feels like yesterday that I was covering that team and we're here now where they're talking about potentially and teams are wondering what a Ram's future might look like without Cooper Cup and what it might take to get him in their building.
Speaker 4: And it changes the trade market completely to know that Cooper Cup could be seriously on the move, because you look at the wide receivers that are available right now, the names aren't exactly popping out like a Cooper Cup would.
Speaker 5: Despite the health history that he has.
Speaker 4: But Deontay Johnson, Christian Kirk, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyler Boyd. I mean, these are the names, Mike Williams, Kendrick Bourne. But a Cooper Cup could really change the dynamics of a team.
Speaker 3: It have to be the right fit.
Speaker 1: And yeah, maybe we'll jump into it because I might disagree slightly just that he's such a risky proposition because of the health.
Speaker 3: Now, he looked good.
Speaker 1: I thought early this season that was the best he had lone looked maybe since twenty twenty one, because he looked like a player that was maybe breaking down a little bit physically or fighting through injuries when he played a lot of the times the last two years. And I think he looked good early this season, but then he got hurt again. So it's a very risky proposition to me to trade for Cooper Cup. I would think that would hurt his value, and that there's finances to get involved. We don't need to get into all that. I do have some potential trades. But if you want to just go like generally about about Cup, well.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to say too that like the NFC West still being like relatively open, I mean it doesn't. The Rams have been so hurt that it's hard to even know what the identity of this team is. And I wrote that I feel like that is the identity, and it has been, but it's been start stop, start stop, start stop. And usually this team's offense has flowed through Cooper Cup and Puka to Kua, but Cooper hasn't been available for a full season, Puka wasn't available for the full season this season, and so now it's kind of like you're straddling the between two worlds. What a world without them or at least one of them looks like and what a world where you get them back and you could build again as you have over the last few years through them. So the thing is is because you're getting Pukinakua back, and because you know that Cooper Cup is so valuable with all the things away from the ball, unlocking elements of the run game. Steve Avula being out means that their screen game is crashed, and Cooper Cup can help unlock elements of that that mitigate pressure on Matthew Stafford. All of these different types of things. You're almost tempted, like, Okay, the NFC West is still in reach. Is this we know Matthew Stafford, what his contract structure looks like, insinuating that maybe he comes back to the table or moves on after this year. Is it time for one last ride with the gang altogether and healthy? Right Steve Avula also coming back later this fall, you know, is it time for one last ride to try to at least, you know, save some face in the NFC West and see where it takes you. Or is this the time to say, Okay, this era is now closed. Let's move to the new era, which we've already had to have one foot in by proxy of the fact that he has been injured.
Speaker 1: Right, And look, last year they were a dynamic offense essentially without Cooper Cup all season right when he was at But they're gonna have him back. They're hoping within this twenty one day practice window. Thank you, Walker. We're gonna go to the game on Thursday night. We're actually gonna preview that game, and the timing of it's very interesting. It's a tough game Vikings at Rams and we can get into that, but whether they win these games. They have the Vikings this week, and then they have the Seahawks, a division game in week nine before the trade deadline.
Speaker 3: That could all play into it.
Speaker 2: I also am very hyper aware as I was prepping for this that I try to avoid talking a lot about the Rams because I.
Speaker 3: Know that that's now, They're in the middle. That's right.
Speaker 2: But now, but now I'm like, oh my god, it's almost like the karmic balance of the universe cycled background is forcing me twisting my r to talk to the Thursday night game Cooper Cup potentially on the block, like this is a let's see if Matt Stafford gets on the block in the next couple weeks, we'll put a pin in that.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's happening.
Speaker 1: That really hasn't been out there, But you do wonder if they lost a couple of these games, let's just tuck where Cup could go. I'm going to propose a trade. I switched midstream. I'm going bucks Liam Cohen. Liam Cohen was there in Los Angeles, and then you have the injury with Chris Godwin. If I'm looking for a comfert Cooper Cup and what he can do for your offense, Chris Godwin is obviously a younger version of it.
Speaker 3: But that makes a lot of sense to me. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Mike evans Is injury makes it more or less likely, but Rick Stroud of the I believe that The Saint Petersburg Times reported he's probably out Mike Evans for the next two to three weeks.
Speaker 5: Oh God.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're not trying to put him on IR because they're hoping he can come back after their bye, but that's probably missing three games. Like, do they even believe it's worth trading for a Cooper Cup? Either way, They're a team that does not like to give up their draft picks, but there aren't that many that that would.
Speaker 3: They're a team that makes sense on papers.
Speaker 4: And there's so many teams that need a wide receiver and the Bucks just kind of jumped into that pool last night after the injuries. You have the Bucks, the Chargers could use a wide receiver.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I can't imagine the Rams and Chargers doing business because I just think there's a little bit of a little bit of rivalry there, a little bit of heat. They're not gonna want to give the other LA teams it's like sneaky rivalry. It's not amongst the fans, but it does seem like it's a real thing.
Speaker 4: Think the front offices have a big rivalry than the fans.
Speaker 1: Do. Yes, I do. Like they're sharing a stadium. It's like the Rams stadium, but the Chargers are the tenants. It's you know, it's a little weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Niners too. There are so many teams that need a wide receiver.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: They see they love Cooper cup Tea. They don't want to. They don't want to see them.
Speaker 2: Like proof that Kyle and Sean are good now we swear, But yeah, I like, I actually like. I would love the fit with the Charge. I'll tell you I'll love the fit with the Charge, right. I don't see it happening per se, but I would love that fit if he is on the move. What about the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone did a photoshop and it just looks so natural.
Speaker 2: But the thing too So I was reading when I was prepping for this, even before the morning devolved into chaos. You know, Jonathan Jones at CBS was talking about the Chiefs who are really wanting to go get a receiver and trying to get a receiver, and one of the hold ups would be they might be asking for a higher price in his reporting because teams don't want them to just get a three peet with all their pieces. But then also it's a complicated offense. It's a complicated offense and hard to pick up. Okay, so who's going to pick that up? Pretty much right when he gets into the I mean, I've seen that dude do some insane stuff on the film board and like all of those things. And I also think that this is one of those attention grabbing players who can open up their speed guys on the perimeter a little bit more and then also create because those speed guys on the perimeter will get working create more space in the middle of the field for him to then work. I just think it's a fit and Holmes and Cup is kind of just like not fair to think about, but if if he would be on the move, that would be a potential fit.
Speaker 4: Do you think that any GM though? Is like I feel like there's this thing with the Chiefs because they've had so much success and because they haven't had a wide receiver while they've had so much of that success. I just don't know if any team is going to send a wide receiver to them.
Speaker 3: I feel like.
Speaker 1: People, how do you keep dominating that part of the Jonathan Jones report, I don't know if when push comes to shove, I totally buy. I think it's like freezing. I think it's like the thing. It's like free agency and players. Ultimately, the team that offers the most money is going to get him ninety plus percent of the time. So if the Chiefs offer the best draft pick, I believe not.
Speaker 2: A ninety plus of the time situation though, because it's Cooper up. Like again, this is fluid. This is a fluid situation based on all the kind of they.
Speaker 3: Care about the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: What's work.
Speaker 5: But what do you think Cooper goes.
Speaker 2: The significance he has been to this franchise. I mean he's been, They're one of their franchise players. He's symbolic of the Super Bowl era as it still exists within that build.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this these reports, and it's teams calling them and we'll see. But when they get out there this much, I tend to think he's probably gone.
Speaker 3: Just having nothing specific and a lot of teams.
Speaker 2: If it gets out there to this point and it's out there out there like that means that a lot of teams are talking about That's.
Speaker 3: That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like so when that happens, history tells me it's complicated to keep them. Now, would they play him Thursday night to show that he's healthy? Two teams need to see him healthy. Would he sit more because you know that you're trying to make sure he doesn't get hurt before he gets drected? Like, who knows, that's all very complicated. Let's actually take a look. Let's take a step back for a second. Uh, let's just talk about who we think are the potential sellers. And this would double as a rough draft of the what are we calling the misery misery rankings or despair Despair just teams that are indispair enough the smile and it's basically just the reverse order of the standings. That's all you really need to know. But it's the Panthers. The Patriots would certainly be looking for draft picks. Man. That Matthew Judain trade looks amazing by right now, By the way, Matthew Judens really does not doing anything.
Speaker 3: For the Falcons by far. The worst year of his career.
Speaker 1: The Browns certainly that the Titans, the Jaguars, the Giants are in a tricky spot because Joe Shane and Brian Dabele don't have a lot of job security, so that one's a maybe.
Speaker 3: The Raiders, the.
Speaker 1: Saints, Saints could go either way because the Saints are the Saints, they're crazy. The Rams I think could go either way because the Rams are crazy like the Bubble. I actually think the Saints, and they weren't the team because I said trades we want to see. I think the Saints are one of the most likely teams to trade for Cooper Cup because that's the type of move that they would do, even though it doesn't make sense to us on the out side. I think they were in the mix for the DeVante Adams. I think they want weapons. I don't think they're giving up whether we think they should or not. Let's move on to other trades. You mentioned the Chiefs. Let's talk a little like who the Chiefs? So you have Chiefs trading for Cooper Cup or just stay at wide receiver.
Speaker 2: You meet a receiver. That's what I'm saying specificly because we were talking about Cooper Cup. You know, he seems like that would be a fit or at least someone they'd look into. But they also would probably look into like like a Mike Williams, although different position, kind of different type of player. You know, what do we think about you know, Deontay Johnson gets open?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Johnson seems like an awesome pickup for me.
Speaker 1: I don't think he has like the best reputation, maybe as like an easy guy to manage. That's that happens the chief don't work with wide receivers.
Speaker 3: The Chiefs don't.
Speaker 4: I actually also, once out of Carolina, he's looked better with Andy Dalton.
Speaker 5: And I mean.
Speaker 4: He's a pending free agent, so it doesn't make sense for the Carolina Panthers hold on to them if they're not going anywhere.
Speaker 5: Why don't he get something for him in return?
Speaker 1: It depends what they think of him, Like you could franchise tag him and try to sign them long term. Mike Tomlin got sick of him, and yet I could almost see the Steelers trading back for him, like on a discount.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Deontae Johnson to me is the guy that I'd want the most out of all these guys because he's younger, and he gets open and you just feel like you maybe have a little bit of a longer runway and maybe you're not paying that much because it's a short term contract.
Speaker 2: Some what I do have it in my notes, could the Steelers bring him back because they are looking it seems like to add a receiver. It feels like that it seems like they would be someone who would be making calls on a bunch of these different guys, inclusive to Mike Williams. And I don't think you know, we've seen them pivot in different ways that maybe didn't make sense to us at the beginning of the decision and now make a little bit more sense to us. Yeah, And so that Deonce Johnson bring you, I don't see why unless there's something we don't know where. It's like you crossed the line and there's a point of no return eternally. But I just I just don't know that there was one. But I do think that looking into Mike Williams is a possibility. And they especially when they get a taste of like throwing the ball around the yard like they did this last weekend, I think they'll push even harder to try to bring someone in their bild.
Speaker 5: What about Mike Williams back to the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love that regime. Yeah, regime.
Speaker 4: I love that they kind of need a guy that can get separation though.
Speaker 5: So I don't know how.
Speaker 1: That's why I had on my list with potential trades. I had Chargers trade for Deontay Johnson because like, give me a guy that gets open and I on one hand, you could say he's similar ish to Lad McConkey, but two of those guys, it's.
Speaker 2: Open catches the ball right and Herbert had a crapload of drops this last week.
Speaker 4: By his receiver and McConkie's been good that Jalen Rager won.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Herbert played the best game of the season that will get lost to history. I don't know who watched that game it was, you know, it's on ESPN Plus and they didn't They literally didn't score a touchdown and it was like one of the best games of his career.
Speaker 3: It was outrageous.
Speaker 4: I was actually going to send Deontay Johnson to the Niners. Okay too, that too because after Brandon Ayuk with the ACL and mcl you have Kittle with a foot sprain right now, Chris Connelly has an ankle sprain.
Speaker 5: Deebo has pneumonia, is in the hospital.
Speaker 4: McCaffrey maybe he'll be back after the buye that would be week ten. So the healthy players they have left are Ronnie Bell and then there's two rookies, Ricky Piersoll and Jacob Cowing. And then hopefully they'll get Juwan Jennings back. But they are smack dab in the middle of their Super Bowl windows. So John Lynch has to maximize that.
Speaker 2: I would like that fit Deontay Johnson in San Francis.
Speaker 1: And they've they've shown they're not afraid to make these sort of trades. They've done it a number of times. Last year they did it with Chase Young. They are high on the list of buyers, I believe because they don't have the choice of the Rams of like, well, just.
Speaker 3: Have a lot of injuries this year. It's just not our year.
Speaker 1: Like they're looking at this NFC West and saying, thank God, this is a bad year in the NFC West and that they can still recover. I think they could get in the mix for someone circling back to the Chiefs. I just I could just imagine DeAndre Hopkins there, So that's.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, that's my trade. I could just like to see him there.
Speaker 1: And you're right actually with Cooper Cup because he is a more one to one fit of maybe what they do, although they can use all different types. And if you're getting a hundred plus yards out of Juju Smith Schuster, that's the role Cooper Cup would be in. Like, sorry, Juju, you're out. You know he's out with a hamstring injury right now. Anyways, But I'm going DeAndre Hopkins because that's a guy.
Speaker 3: It's not really about the separation.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahomes doesn't need a guy that can necessarily separate, but he does need a guy to go to on third and nine or to go to to make a tough contested catch deep down the field.
Speaker 3: They don't really have that guy.
Speaker 1: When when Tom Brady is doing the game and he's really talking up Jay Watt and it's like everyone loves Justin Watson and I'm I'm sure he's a good guy and he does every you know, but he's a role player and when he's in that like X receiver role, that's not a good situation.
Speaker 3: Go get him nuke. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And Hopkins, I mean he's in the final year of his deal right now, and I think he still has a lot more left than what we are seeing because he was hampered by the injuries and the quarterback situation.
Speaker 2: The will love us of it all that will love us of yeah, bless his heart.
Speaker 1: Did we did we talk Steelers at all? In these wide receivers. They're a tough team.
Speaker 2: We did a little bit a figure, yeah, because they got to taste and they do anything, but they got to taste again of what it actually looks like and feels like to be throwing the ball all around the yard. And so I do think.
Speaker 5: That nice to see.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are we already having regrets about our justin fields at State?
Speaker 5: No, I was different.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't regret that. All I'm saying is I think that that seeing proof of concept prompts them to want to be a little bit more aggressive pursuing particularly this this and there are guys, all the ones we've mentioned, each in each in a vacuum in their own way, would kind of fit that offense and fit what Arthur Smith likes to do or what or what Russell Wilson likes to do. And Michael Williams maybe yeah, making maybe bringing someone like that in blends the two together art Smith and Russell and mediator in between.
Speaker 4: Okay, while we're on wide, receivers were thrown in there.
Speaker 5: Niners.
Speaker 4: I know we've talked about the Niners, but Kendrick Bourne was signed there as an undrafted free agent originally, and they watched him grow and develop, so he already has some type of familiarity with the playbook and all of the rumors that swirled that San Francisco wanted Born in a package for Ayuk earlier this year, So maybe that's something that they are still kind of exploring at this point.
Speaker 5: But why would you keep him in New England?
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, I know that he just signed this three year extension and he's a good player for them, but you could have Drake May working with these younger receivers who he already has a connection with, like the de Mario Douglas and Jalen Polk. So I kind of like moving Kendrick Bourne for them right now.
Speaker 3: I could see that.
Speaker 2: I just think it's I could see him in Tampa sneakily.
Speaker 1: I think the Patriots are just going to try to get picks. Like I said that Judon trade looks pretty good now is like a hard three for a guy who's maybe closer to the end. And I think Elliot Wolf now running their front office, they're going to be looking for picks in general.
Speaker 2: And if they are yes, looking for picks in general, something I like to see. And I was texting you a little bit about this last night, Greg josh Ucha. I know he turned down the fifteen million dollar rumored contract with the eleven million guaranteed from an unnamed team, and he said he wanted to be a part of the Patriots, and he said he wanted to help a young team grow and develop. But it is not good vibes there right now, doesn't So.
Speaker 3: I wonder how he's feeling about that, right And.
Speaker 2: It's clear too that he really thrives with a rushing partner. Okay, so follow the thread with me, Stick with me, bear with me. I know I'm rambly. I'd love the Lions to trade for him, Okay. I would love the Lions to trade for him, not just to help them out in the short term without Aiden Hutchinson, but even before Aiden Hutchinson got hurt, they needed a rushing partner for him. On the other side. And so for me, if I'm looking at this, you know what, do we patch together here while Aiden is out? But if there's a combination move that would suit them in the short term and the long term, I think that josh u Ja could be that person. And when he had a partner before the Judon trade, when he had a partner, he was getting a twenty one point one percent pressure rate in twenty twenty two his best and it was it was very clear how well he flowed intent. It hasn't looked like that this this year, and so I do want to see that happen. And the Lions they need help regardless they have to be in the OLB pass rusher market.
Speaker 4: I mean, well they needed it before Aiden Hutchinson went down. With Marcus Davenport's absence as well, I kind of like a Zadarius Smith to see that, actually Sadarius Smith to somewhere in the NFC North again, because I also would love a reunion with the Packers. And it's not like that is a need a pressing need for them, but you could never have too many pass rushers. They have a great rotation now and like why not the Browns should and could be sellers. They already shipped off a market. Oh yeah, and then they lost this recent game and they lost their starting quarterback, and why not?
Speaker 3: I like that. I think it's less likely with the Packers.
Speaker 1: There was maybe some hard feelings there with his like how they termed his injuries and payments and like he went out ugly. But sometimes they make up, like you know, but they were. It was not a happy divorce there, he was not. I think how they treated his back injury. If I remember right, I hear you go to the Lion. Yeah, Lions is perfect. I hear you on josh Ucca. But I'm going to go with a bigger ticket item. I mean, we're going for the super Bowl here. We got to get there just to get Aiden Hutchiton back on the field. Uh no, Max Crosby, I have been told I would love.
Speaker 2: To see him in Detroit.
Speaker 4: I imagine Michigan man going back to Michigan.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good call. I think is from Michigan as well.
Speaker 1: So there you go. People love to do that. It's always like just pick the local guy. But it does happen that way more than you would expect.
Speaker 5: I think it happens a lot more with Michigan and with Georgia.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, there's just a lot of football players from from Georgia, especially all right, let's go. No, I've I dug around a little bit about Max Crosby and just people just say that this is not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Mark Davis.
Speaker 1: Losing Mark Davis just it's up to him ultimately, and I don't think he I think he knows what that would mean for his fan base.
Speaker 3: And end of it.
Speaker 2: He is a quintessential raider. He also was the person who lobby to make sure that Antonio Pierce was the guy. You can't just disappear after that. You got to see through what you've openly committed to. And that's even before. I don't even think that's I would love to see him in Detroit. I don't even think that's a thought in his mind or the franchises now. No, I would love to see it.
Speaker 4: He's the voice that everyone listens to. It's almost like he is a head coach in a way.
Speaker 1: He is like to put him on the side of the helmet, just make it a picture of Mac.
Speaker 2: I'd be sick, you know, with the IPAP sick.
Speaker 1: No, I'm going to make a fun narrative trade, which is that the Lions trade for Trayvon Walker from the Jaguars, who for a conditional third round pick, can become a second if he hits some very hard conditions. Trayvon Walker has gotten a little bit better every year, yes, and I think it's actually taken a bigger step this year than people have noticed. He's now a good enough pass rusher, not a difference maker, but a strong guy, physical, will set the edge good and run support and seems like the type of guys that the Lions like. They have a beefy, you know, front, they like guys they want to be able to stop the run. And you know he's maybe not a bend the edge type of guy, and you do it's almost hard to imagine thinking back to that draft that Trent Balki.
Speaker 3: Would, you know, God trade him.
Speaker 1: To the team that got Aiden Hutcheson the much better choice. But I do like the idea of those two guys just being on the same team. So for fun, I'm just throwing that one out there. It's trade's we want to see, and that would that would be a fun one. That's the defensive player I'm giving to the Lions.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't hate that. I mean, I like that. I just think I just don't think it will happen. I like that you like it, and I would love to see it as well, because again, his physical skill set does fit what they like for that line. And this is again kind of like what I said with Och, like this is a short term, long term just in my opinion, Yes, they need a guy who they can patch in in the short term. But if I'm if I'm Brad Holmes, and I'm thinking about how he might be thinking right now, he's trying to find if there's a sweet spot, if there is a guy who they can bring in, and and and frankly, maybe less worried about the capital needed to acquire someone of a higher tier. Understanding that, okay, then maybe you extend someone and then you know you're you're pairing him with Aiden Hutcheson, who is an uncertain physical return from the from the injury, Like.
Speaker 3: You can't expect him to be back this year.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, of course not. But I'm saying in terms of caliber, like I have no doubt he's going to still be a great player, but you just don't know, So you have to have, at least to me, a high caliber person who you could potentially pair them with. I want to know what you guys think. Do you guys think that like Aziz Ojulari.
Speaker 3: Could be that's another one. Yeah, that's a good one. I like that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Cayvon Thibodau's coming back soon from the injury.
Speaker 3: He's played well this year.
Speaker 1: At moments in his career he's looked like a really good pass rusher, and then at other moments they just like bench him and he's their fourth or fifth pass rusher. But he was on the list of players that were just like floating out there as available from Ian Rapport.
Speaker 3: Rap Aport I always just say that name. I just it's hard to say rap Aport Rapport Rapport.
Speaker 1: He put Preston Smith out there as another guy who could be available. I was like, Oh, that's a weird one.
Speaker 2: You know, subtly, if they are looking for just a one year patch of someone who is very physical once he gets back from the injury, are we talking about maybe Jadavian Clowney that possible sellers. But that to me, that wouldn't be like a short term, long term thing that could be And so I think if I'm remembering an iconic moment correctly on the opposite side of an iconic Michigan play, Jadevian Clowney, that's right. I don't know the helmet popping off and what was that? That was him? Right?
Speaker 3: That was But was that was Michigan.
Speaker 2: Involved in that? On the other side, I think, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I have no idea it was Michigan. So we're idiots. I'm not a college guy. I mean, I remember the play, but I.
Speaker 2: Just figure, I just remember the iconic scene of that helmet rolling, and we can cut this.
Speaker 3: If it's not right, it's fine, it is right. It is right. Uh.
Speaker 1: I had Ojelari going. I was thinking, who needs a pass rush team? Like the forty nine ers. They're a team I could see picking up like a relatively low cost pass rusher. They could trade for Chase Young again, that would be funny. Yeah, I don't know if they would do that. The Falcons, even though.
Speaker 4: Falcons forever need a pass rush guy always, like, no matter what they do, they still need help.
Speaker 3: So they're another team. I thought about.
Speaker 1: Harold Landry is another pass rusher I think that I haven't seen out there and he's on a team that's really sinking in terms of the Tennessee Titans. He's better than it. I think he was when he first came back from his reconstructive surgery. And so the Falcons are a team I could maybe see being in on these edg rusher guys. Maybe the ear Eagles, even though they've put a lot of resources into Edges, they kind of never get tired of putting more resources into.
Speaker 5: How he loves to do splashy things.
Speaker 1: So all right, maybe let's take a quick break. We're gonna come back. We're gonna wrap up talking about all the potential trades that we want to see on this trade deadline preview spectacular, and we'll talk a little TNF Kanza back on NFL Daily, coming up with some trades we'd like to see. Yeah, And if I was, I was coming up.
Speaker 3: With the rankings of like what teams are most likely to make up move like to break someone in.
Speaker 1: Who would be Lions number one, yep, forty nine, Ers I think would be high up there.
Speaker 2: Steelers.
Speaker 3: Steelers never do it though, So.
Speaker 4: That's why it's like always the bridesmaid.
Speaker 2: I think three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna put the Ravens on my list, just because they know that this is their year and they think they want to make sure they're doing everything they possibly can. The Bucks I'm going to present the Bucks would be up there in the top five. I'm going to present to you a fun one. I really like this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, it better be good.
Speaker 3: The Ravens trade for Saints.
Speaker 1: Cornerback Marshaan Lattimore, one of the best cornerbacks in the league when healthy and playing very well when he's been on the field this year been a rocky relationship. I would say between marsha and Lattimore and the Saints, maybe the last couple of years, just like you know, is he's maybe been on the trade block, who knows. I think he is just a perfect fit for the types of players that Baltimore likes. And when I look at this team, I don't think they have enough cornerbacks. I don't think their secondary has played very well this year. You saw they're coming together a little bit. But you look at Marlin Humphrey just had a knee injury. He's been banged up quite a bit over the last couple of years, but he's usually more in the slot. Nate Wiggans, their first round pick, has been hurt, sometimes not played great. Brandon Stevens gets picked on. Marcus Williams, a former teammate of marsha On Lattimore, has been struggling at safety. I look at this roster and I think this is the best team in the NFL. The one spot where I think they could really use improving people throw out wide receivers, and if they got Hopkins like that wouldn't shock me. But their offense is so good and I think they love shod Bateman that they might not really feel like they need a receiver. Get me Marshawn Lattimore for a premium pick. I actually think he could get a second, really, yeah, because he's kind of like that. He's not Jalen Ramsey when Jalen Ramsey got traded to the Dolphins. But he's still got a few good years left in his prime, and he's a premier cornerback when he's on the field.
Speaker 2: And I think, if I'm remembering correctly, I might be misremembered, but I think that was a third even Ramsey. Yeah, so you certainly the comp.
Speaker 1: But maybe it's a third that's a conditional second. Maybe it's just a flat third. This would take the Saints actually admitting to themselves that they're not contending, but maybe one more loss or two more losses will help them get a.
Speaker 4: Lotimore could also go to Green Bay. I could see that happening.
Speaker 3: That would be good. Oh him and JayR Alexander.
Speaker 2: Yeahs defense is coming alive over there. But I like what you're saying because, and I think this applies to the Packers too, because good teams who know they are at this point of the year where they're arcing from playoff probability, like they're probably a playoff team, but they start arcing toward legitimate contention, into that final tier, into that last window, and sometimes you need a player to break through into that last window and stay there. And I think when really, really really good teams understand we are really really good, we can't know if next year, the year after, this whole thing could fall apart for a variety of reasons, injuries, whatever. You have to push and you have to take these swings at this time. We saw this a couple of years ago, adding superstars to a roster already loaded with superstars, and that is what gets you through the final levels of contention.
Speaker 3: Now at what team are you talking about?
Speaker 2: The Rams? But the Rams also were far less of a complete team than the Ravens. I just think the Ravens have an opportunity to become an arguable, inarguable Super Bowl team intrinsically ready for that moment because they keep adding at the adding just here and there, bits and pieces things you don't necessarily is not like the most significantly glaring need on a team that is so good. Yes, it is on a team of really good players. It isn't still a need, but this team would probably be fine and make a deep push without it. This is not a team interested in just making a deep push.
Speaker 3: This is the year.
Speaker 1: How many year are they going to have where Derreck Henry is? This is great, Maybe it'll be a couple, but I don't know if you can assume it and that you're getting this level of play from Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 3: I love me a little Marshall on Letimore. I'm going to throw out another one.
Speaker 1: I guess okay, the Dolphins trade for Bryce Young like that one?
Speaker 2: I like that one.
Speaker 3: What do you think you would cost?
Speaker 1: I'm going to go a conditional fifth really like that moves to a fourth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't think there's going to be much of a mark.
Speaker 5: You think Carolina would do that.
Speaker 2: I think that there actually will be behind the scenes. Maybe we won't see or catch wind of it publicly, but I think behind the scenes we've talked about it. I know I sound like I'm joking, I'm not. There are a lot of teams in this league with offensive minded head coaches and smart, bright, ascending coordinators who want the reputation of the quarterback whisper who say I can fix him.
Speaker 1: So maybe that's a conditional third, Like it's a fourth that moves to a third if he's satisfied.
Speaker 2: I think that requirement that sounds like the sweet spot for me with Bryce Young, and I can remember Mike McDaniel a couple years ago, is that this was last year talking in such glowing tones about Bryce Young ahead of this matchup, where he basically said all the same things about Bryce Young that he wants said about Toua. It's almost like if you could parse put those two interviews, it or different words that Mike McDaniel uses about both timing thrower accurate, gets the ball to playmakers in space, understands the way that things have to disperse, understands how certain motions that Carolina has never been has not run well, the timing and the cadences that those require a point guard. Those types of things that he used to describe Tua Tagovailoa a peer passer, like also, that's the Bryce Young, that's.
Speaker 1: The route for Bryce Young to have a career. They've shown that they need a backup quarterback, that Mike McDaniel has failed the organization really with their plan for backup quarterback, and it might sink this season. And yes, they have to not feel as comfortable about Tua sure as they did come into the season.
Speaker 4: I'm going to need from you a list of offensive coordinators that are in the quarterback whisperer competition. I think that that segment ie very interesting.
Speaker 2: Quarterback whisper Island, Yes exactly. I'm gonna throw us down the river from quarterback.
Speaker 4: The Cowboys need to upgrade their skill position players, and I don't know if they're ready to admit that they are kind of not as good as they thought they were, or maybe they think they are. I thought maybe if the Cardinals lost last night and fell to two and five, that James Connor could be an option for them to trade to Dallas, but that obviously didn't happen. What about Travis etn After?
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: I love that Bigsby is able to do and I mean that offense flowed pretty well without Travis in there, so why not.
Speaker 3: I love that one.
Speaker 1: I do wonder if they were gonna like try to win this season. There's like a weird vibe to this Cowboys team that's almost like Jerry Jones is like, hey, you said you were a good coach. Mike McCarthy, just like prove it to me. I'm not gonna like help to upgrade your team at all, and if it doesn't work, then it's your last year. So are they gonna try to upgrade this team that hasn't looked great? Maybe if they win Sunday night that's a big game with the forty nine ers, or maybe not. Jerry Jones had a crazy quote today that I get to I want to get to. He he did the radio station, the same one, the same group. He came back because they do it every week. He said that they were very lucky that he and Steven Jones and Mike McCarthy comes on there, and that he was surprised that that people made such a big deal about it. He thought emotions are good, and you didn't think it was that big of a deal. I was emotional, like you can be emotional.
Speaker 2: Emotions plus power, Jerry is where the issue comes.
Speaker 1: But he literally said in this interview that Mike McCarthy was designing bad plays and bad concepts on offense.
Speaker 3: He just sort of like slit it in.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, like, like you know, McCarthy's not designing bad plays in concepts right now.
Speaker 2: It's like, wow, oh god bye.
Speaker 4: Then who's sees Warmer McCarthy or Dennis Allen?
Speaker 1: I think Dennis Allen just because he'd be more likely to lose his job mid season, but maybe not.
Speaker 2: Dennis Alleno blamed Clint Kubiak for calling a time out when coordinators are not allowed to call it. I love that so much, that same Dennis, are we talking about the same.
Speaker 1: Also, just like like leadership, bro, now you could go too far, Like Nick Sirianni now makes up that he's at fault for it. He's just like he's like, no, actually, I was the one that like had the wrong order of the player introductions on Sunday and like Nick Siriot is like, it's all my fault, like dump on me. Like it's almost like a like a king thing or something like that. It's like, we know you didn't call that defensive play, Nick, Like why are you trying to take despair? Yeah, Dennis Allen is the flip side, just like leadership.
Speaker 3: No, it was his fault. It was he was embarrassed, all right.
Speaker 1: Unless you guys have any hot ones, uh oh yeah, Dalvin tom just just some like lower tier ones. Dalvin Tomlinson is one of the guys actually do think will get traded who will help a team kind of a run stuffer, can push the pocket a little bit. There's a lot of teams that could use defensive tackles, the Eagles, the Bills, he could go back to the Vikings. I listened to this show Purple Daily, and they were thrown out this like give up two first round picks for Dexter Lawrence.
Speaker 3: I don't think the Giants would give up.
Speaker 5: He's like one of the best right now.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: Well you never know. I mean, if someone was willing.
Speaker 5: To go, he's one of the best right now in the entire league.
Speaker 2: On a bad team still to me in Defensive Player of the.
Speaker 5: Year, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: This was like the player I found, like the most rosters you would put on the Seahawks would make sense, Like a lot of teams could use kind of a good player.
Speaker 3: Run Stuffer. Yeah, he's a good player.
Speaker 1: But also there aren't many defensive tackle types and he I think would totally be able the way.
Speaker 5: That he can move at the size Dexter Lawrence.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I went back to Tomson. Yes, you're right about Lawrence. Yeah, he's Defensive Player of the Year right now. Chris Jones would be in the mix.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Patzertain was up there when Brian Branch is making.
Speaker 3: A case got hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's by the way, I texted you this. But just for the record for the audience, you know, we're adding Brian Branch to the cluster of safeties on the guys who rule.
Speaker 1: Okay, he rules, that's he rules. He most clearly rules. There was that weird report that from ESPN that teams were calling about Garrett Wilson, that that set up few alarms that like, why opening that out there?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If they lost a couple of games, could Garrett Wilson potentially be Tyreek Hill if they lost a couple of games.
Speaker 3: Things are getting a little weird there.
Speaker 1: Alvin Kamara, Deontay Banks might not have a lot of fans right now with the Giants, there's a bunch of Patriots. Dietrich Wise, Jonathan Jones, Darius Slayton. I think it get traded. We were talking about the Chargers. He would make a little sense to me. On the Chargers. Those are those are some names. The trade deadline. They moved it back a week, so we get a couple more weeks of conversation. We're not not gonna do this each week. I thought this was a good time to just kind of set the table, all right.
Speaker 2: I just feel like teams are still operating on the same calendar as before, regardless of the move back a week, because all these things are happen, right.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 1: But I do think like if teams are two and seven, like, for instance, if the Rams are two and seven, that does feel different than right now when they're two and five. You know, if if the Jaguars are two and seven, maybe the GM who doesn't want to trade his number one overall draft pick is literally not even there.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 4: But the teams that are on the bubble, like between good maybe good bad, you don't know what they are yet, Like those two weeks are crucial.
Speaker 1: One week can feel so big in the NFL. I mean, think about the Giants two weeks ago. They were coming off of a pretty great win in Seattle.
Speaker 3: Think about the Giants, they were coming off a great win in Seattle. Daniel Zones looks good.
Speaker 1: It's like here, this team's maybe pretty good for a two and three or whatever team, and it's like, now their season's over.
Speaker 3: They stink. They go to Drew Lot.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, all right, it's the time of the show for our TNF preview presented by Amazon Prime Video. But we've talked a lot of rams already on this show, so let's talk a little Vikings Colleen. Okay, what strikes your fancy about this game?
Speaker 4: I don't love the Vikings traveling to la on a short week after an emotional loss.
Speaker 2: And a physical one, a very.
Speaker 5: Physical one the Lions.
Speaker 4: That was the best team that the Vikings have faced all season long. Division game came down to the very end. I just kind of think a hangover might be lingering around on the short week. Also, the Lions are the new Niners because no team has won a game the week after playing the Lions. This year, we won the Rams. They lost to the Cardinals in week two. Week two they lost forty to.
Speaker 5: The Bucks.
Speaker 4: They lost to the Broncos in Week three and it was twenty six to seven the Cardinals. They lost to the Commanders in Week four forty two to fourteen.
Speaker 3: Whoa the Seahawks.
Speaker 4: They lost to the Giants in Week five twenty nine to twenty. Then there was a bye week. So after this it gets a little like the Cowboys. They got a buy in Week seven, but we'll find out this week when they play the Niners. And now week seven the Vikings playing the Rams on TNF. So more than half of those games the team went on to lose and by a lot of points.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it outlines how physical it is to play the Lions. People talk about this and have since last year, really that they're going to really take it to you and you're going to be exhausted when you factor in the short week. I do think that is an element to this. And now there's a pattern and a trend that's starting to I love a pattern. This trend and it's a great fine by you two calling, because that does highlight you know, what it is like to have to recover from playing a team like that. And the Vikings, who, by the way, have Tyler Williams, who is the former RAMS director of Sports Medicine and Sports Science in their building now and the Rams got really hurt once he left. This is going to be a huge test for him and his group because this it's clear how physical these that playing the Lions is and what toll it takes on you as a team when you have to, especially coming off short week and then coming to play another game on turf as well.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that theory because you know, my daughter is a Rams fan. We're going to this game. It's our one game of the year that we will be attending. I'll be doing the T andF recap. We're not going to do it live on YouTube because I got to get home from the game, but I'm going to be doing it with JB. Long. Oh Rams great dude, And so I'd like it to at least be competitive. I don't want to see a blowout, and it certainly could be because these teams haven't been even The Rams are coming off a pretty disappointing game offensively against the Raiders. The defense got it done, but that's a banged up Raiders team. You worry about a couple of things. You worry about stopping Aaron Jones. I think that's where you start with this Vikings team, and where you start with this Rams defense. That the linebackers and the gaps, even the Raiders were running pretty well against them, I think that could be a difficult matchup for the race.
Speaker 2: It's not just Aaron Jones on the ground. Teams have been able to run on this Rams front. They're still figuring some things out. Kobe Turner's back at nose tackle now to try to help shore things up a little bit, playing more snaps as well, and Aaron Jones in space as a receiver, which the Vikings have sort of trickled out a few times over the last few weeks. Also is a hillacious matchup for these inside linebackers, and they'll potentially be without Troy Reader, who is their green dot player, starting an inside linebacker, which will make fans happy if that is the case, because fans have been wanting to see Omar Spates, who's the undrafted free agent out of LSU who really shown in the preseason, and Sean McVay keeps saying things like, oh, well, the reason we're not playing him yet is because it's different. The defense is so different compared to what the preseason alignments were and picking that up and learning. But if you're thrown into the fire, that's the way that Puka Nakua started succeeding when you're thrown into that being said Aaron Jones, against these linebackers, whether it is downhill in the run game or whether it is in space as a pass catcher, that is something that I think will be a significant key to this game because Kevin O'Connell is quite familiar with those linebackers.
Speaker 4: And Kevin O'Connell said that Aaron Jones wasn't one hundred percent. He looked fine. The hamstring We just fine, like it was never in question. But that's something to watch. Also, you have a couple other injuries. The Vikings could get Dalton Reisner back on their offensive line, so he's likely to come off the ir this week, and then Blake Cashman, their linebacker, probably won't play. Also t J Hockinson, he could be activated from the ir this week. If he doesn't go on Thursday, then they would really need they would need to activate him life.
Speaker 5: I think he's done for.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I think he's playing in this game, just how he sounded, and they didn't maybe want to play him twice in five days, so they just so that's a big like as if this offense needed another edition, especially in this matchup.
Speaker 2: Regardless of the fact that the Lions ended up you know, twenty one point surge in the second quarter, ended up really exploiting areas of this defense, and even like Stefan Gilmore falling down at one point, Minnesota's defense still held one of the best offenses in the league scoreless in the first quarter. You guys, the Rams have not scored a touchdown in the first quarter in one single game so far this year. Most of their points are coming from Kyen Williams, who on the ground has a consecutive rushing touchdown streak going from the start of the season. And they are not either. They're moving the ball extremely well and getting completely stalled in the red zone at almost the highest rate in the NFL. Or they are not moving the ball and not even getting to the red zone they've had a couple of turnovers. Matthew Stafford splits from the start of the season into the last two games have really taken a dive, a nose dive. And while they did okay relative to you know, past weeks against Max Crosby and the Raiders, at the pressure and I could see by the way Cooper cup being used similar to how Tim Patrick was being used by the lines to mitigate pressure. A lot of sweeps and blast motion, which is at snap motion to help basically block free pressure or free rushers at the snap versus showing that you're going to block them before the snap. I could see them using him like this because they need all the help they can stuff.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: That's why Cooper Cuppa gets hurt in the first place, is he has such a physical role where he's really almost playing tight end and to ask him to do that right.
Speaker 4: Off, Yeah, And I want to if the defense can booy the offense until these wide receivers come back, because all of the twenty points that the Rams scored were off of turnovers.
Speaker 1: Well, my whole idea what the vikings was, you know, you're only going to beat him with a like a real adult quarterback that can understand coach that can understand these blitzes. Hey, you got one in Matthew Stafford.
Speaker 2: And that's why he went and got him. Let's not forget Brian Flores playing against his defense against Jared Goff was one of the defining one of a couple defining catalysts in Sean McVay making a push for Matthew Stafford. There is some irony to me that you need a in an adult big boy adjusting everything at the line of scrimmage game from your quarterback the way that Jared Goff just played the Minnesota Vikings defense. You need that from Matthew Stafford, the tape of which they are watching as they prepare for Oh, that's so fun.
Speaker 3: That is great.
Speaker 1: And you need to be able to run the ball adam like like the Lions were able to. And the Rams have some weird splits where they're actually second in the NFL and success rate in terms of their running ability, but overall, like not a lot of explosive plays, a lot of just four or five yard games and a lot of short drives, so not a lot of attempts. They would be better if they could play with the lead because I think they're better in terms of their pass defense than their run defense. And I'm going to keep an eye Cutch. Just a couple of people a watch in person that I'm looking forward to. First of all, you got to check out the Vikings kicker.
Speaker 3: Will Ricard, I mean hasn't missed yet. He is the new Brandon Aubrey.
Speaker 1: He's ridiculous, and they're winning the rookie kicker battle here with Josh Cardy on the Rams having a pretty gross miss.
Speaker 3: What a heat of battle at the end of the This is.
Speaker 1: Something I care about. I mean, he might be an all pro right now. Wild card is perfect. And I had a take in Jared versus not including this. I'm gonna watch little jar adverse versus some really good tech want to have fun with you. He's a really, really good player for the Rams. But I had a take or I thought watching this Rams Raiders game was and it was the first time in a long time. It's like, are the Rams boring? Like the Rams have been a lot of things under Sean McVay, but hasn't been one of them, never boring, And like they're they're tilting a little towards boring.
Speaker 2: I would personally like to be a little more bored. Way I hear it, Well, today's not the day.
Speaker 3: I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about strictly on Sundays on the field. It's hard to imagine Matthew Stafford team staying boring for long.
Speaker 5: But right now they're just yeah, you're gonna have a great time on Thirs.
Speaker 1: They're just kind of there. No, it's gonna be fun. They're just kind of there.
Speaker 3: That Raiders game was was was a snoozer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get you can get Matthew Stafford off his spot and frazzled a little bit this season without blitzing him. We know Brian Flores loves to blitz. He also is just as comfortable rushing only three, rushing four, dropping everybody else back in coverage. I noticed it when I went back and watched tape of the Detroit Minnesota game. He's even like hiding coverage players behind a spying linebacker. You don't really know that that. You don't need that against Matthew Stafford because he doesn't move, but he's a versus the blitz. Matthew Stafford's thirty two for fifty three sixty two yards, touchdown interception, and has gotten pressured twenty six times. Six of those were sacks, and without the blitz he's thrown one hundred for one hundred and forty eight one thousand and thirty yards, two touchdowns, three interceptions, but forty five pressures and eleven of those were sax So obviously when you're blitzing, you're gonna have a higher sack percentage. But he's getting pressured a ton without extra pressure actually coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why I even send it? So maybe this is a game where Brian Flores calls off the dogs a little bit and he.
Speaker 2: Has it takes these dbs guard these receivers. This This RAMS defensive backs unit has finally started getting some confidence. Four takeaways this last game, and they reshuffled some players around. Greg Like we've been talking. I've been sending you like like a frantic messages.
Speaker 3: You gotta quentin la pop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're going to have to guard such a wide assortment of receivers. If you bracket justin Jefferson, you're now going to have to count for Jalen Naylor again. The linebackers and the safeties at the.
Speaker 1: Field, Aaron Jones, Connie convinced me, though, I got to say her opening argument about.
Speaker 3: I love that stat playing after the Lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then going on the field, I mean, going down the road.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit of.
Speaker 3: A letdown game. This is a big game for the Rams. Are at home.
Speaker 1: They've actually played other than the Cardinals game, which is not the best competition they've played, They've played competition, you know, very close this year. So I'm not going to pick them to win, but i will pick them to cover. Let's just go like a three point win for the Vikings. Twenty seven, twenty four. It's a good time for the whole family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm picking the Vikings, but I think it's going to be it's going to be close.
Speaker 2: I'm picking the Vikings. I think this game is going to be weird.
Speaker 1: As okay, And who knows, maybe Cooper Cup's last game with the Rams.
Speaker 3: Maybe not.
Speaker 1: Who knows, Maybe you'll be wearing a different uniform in forty eight hours by the time I'm at that game. That was this week's TNF preview, presented by Prime Video. Be sure to watch the Minnesota Vikings take on the Los Angeles Rams this Thursday on Prime Video. Thank you both for being here. Welcome and thank you everyone for watching NFL Daily Play it.
Speaker 3: It's a fun one. We better get some trades.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I had fun. This was a good thought extra.
Speaker 5: I hope some of these actually do come true.
Speaker 1: Okay, when Connie's getting sixteen hours of sleep and the Rams are hey, driving Jordan crazy, you know football is back.