Speaker 1: Hello everyone there.
Speaker 2: Hi, it's Andrew and it's Diamond.
Speaker 1: Hey, and this is also on the side. I actually like rely that's so, but you guys were just both part of it every episode, all the time. Oh, I'm gonna have to try to work this out, guys.
Speaker 2: A girl could dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would love to give you guys more work to do. Amazing. By the way, Diamond, your awesome intern, Victoria, Yeah, came up to me today and said, is there anything I can do to help you? I was like, I've ever even asked these words.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then I told her when we get something going, it's this thing Andrew and I were kind of working on, then maybe she could help with that. I don't know, we'll see, but that was really nice.
Speaker 2: That was really nice. She's really sweet. I like her.
Speaker 3: Also have an intern for the first time ever, and it just it's my equality of life. It's truly improved so much in such a short amount of time. I've yeah, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Can we talk about that?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 1: List all the things that you do in a day. If you can't, I know, there's like a million, but just typically like when you come into work, from the time you come into work. What do you do?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I people want to know. I upload all the little minisodes to the on demand feed. Okay, Diamond takes care of the full show. I take care of the titling. I then make sure to schedule all the podcasts for the week. I then do all the guest booking, sales stuff. Calendar invites just a lot of behind the scenes stuff that doesn't seem like it should be that much. But then you're just in the weeds of so much that just piles up over time.
Speaker 1: It is a lot of stuff. You also have your own podcasting company.
Speaker 2: Yes, where you do that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a long day.
Speaker 1: Would we call you the head of our podcast network.
Speaker 3: Or kind of just working out all the podcasts that come on board. So I do sales calls for that to have to create all the sales materials that go out to this way we could try and start selling.
Speaker 2: These bad boys do a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oftentimes you forget to do the important things. I understand.
Speaker 3: I see your subtle shade, and I shall not reply.
Speaker 1: But now that you have your intern, what all is she's taking from you?
Speaker 3: So much stuff? I literally guest booking for all the different podcasts. I'm literally like, just Celia, help find a time instead of it having to all fall on me. You say you want a guess now, I tell Celia, go on IMDb pro fine the guest information, send the pitch email. And within a week she's now sending pitch emails like it's easy for her.
Speaker 2: She's not.
Speaker 1: I have a list by the way of people that I want love that. Yeah, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: I will say though, the two of you came to.
Speaker 1: Me with an idea for a podcast, and I was like, oh, maybe that could work. Cool, And then when I read the follow up email, they were like, well, they don't speak English, so a translator will be there. I said, that's not gonna work for me for a podcast to work through a translator. I would think you guys would have thought about that, but I understand you're busy.
Speaker 3: Again. It's one of those where it's like it seems fun and maybe it would bring some entertainment to your show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talking, you didn't know that it was a translator to do.
Speaker 3: I didn't, okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, did nobody read this email? What the fuck just happened? I mean, that's cool, but I just feel like for a podcast purposes. When this whole thing that you're doing is communicating with the people across the table from you, is a little weird to have someone interpret.
Speaker 3: Well. I've taught Celia email etiquette because she kept responding, and it's like natural. I did the same thing for years two, constantly responding back hey da da da and then responding back to the message and writing like a whole thing. I'm like, just go brief, literally answer the question, press send, that's it. She's like, so I don't need to say oh thanks diamond, da da da da. Like I'm like, no, no, just get to the point. Call it a day. And she's like, but it seems so cold and mean. I'm like that it's natural. That's what you're like, That's that's how people properte conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't waste my time. I actually recently read that one of the things a lot of billionaires had in common when searching through their email exchanges was very short responses. They don't waste their time over explaining things. And I've really tried to implement that myself, and I don't really care if I look.
Speaker 2: Like a dickhead. I don't think I've ever had good email etiquette. I'm always like, cool, great, I think thank you? What I overthink and I'm like, I'll have it in my drafts for like a day because I'm like, how many times have I come to you Andrew like is this too much? Is this too little? What should say? Blah blah blah, because I just feel like I don't want to be mean. You know, hey, maybe I'm a billionaire at heart.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good mentality. I don't think it's mean at all. I actually am more frustrated when I have a long email. I'm like, why do I have to read all of these extra words? I was telling my friend this weekend, Hey, say less, literally, just say less. Don't give people if you have to. If you have to cancel a plan, just cancel the fucking plan. You don't have to tell them all the reasons why you're canceling the plan. Unless it's like a very good friend of yours, then I understand it. But there's something that's actually pretty big happening here that I was supposed to go to and I can't go, And I just wrote and said, hey, sorry, I'm not gonna be able.
Speaker 3: To make it. That's it power in less words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's also like you're beholden to that person to give them all of these explanations about why you're living your life the way you want to live your life.
Speaker 3: No thanks, because get to the point press send call to day.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about that. Yeah. The fact that people here make it seem as if other people's lives penned on what we do every day. I don't understand, Like, Okay, we know dead air is bad, but if there's like two seconds of dead air in between two different elements like a song and getting into the show, scary acts like he's gonna die and I'm like, okay, there was a pause, it's not that big of a deal. Like to you, I get it, and ideally you don't want pauses in between different elements. But at the end of the day, homeboy, nobody's gonna die. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: In his defense, he told me it's because in the nineties when Z one hundreds started, every single meter everything counted, and if there was dead air, like they were being like hounded on what's going on. That's when like the ratings really really like mattered. And so now he saw as that mentality that if like there's dead air, like somebody is watching him and it like terrifies him.
Speaker 1: Stuck in the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean somebody is watching him at all times, but it doesn't mean that somebody is going to die. You know. I'm just like you. Okay, in error, we get it.
Speaker 1: Move on the way. I The only thing that I mildly relate to is when he pushes a button on the board and it doesn't fire. So that creates a couple of seconds, because that's an indicator of a bigger problem coming when Okay, now our buttons aren't working and we're gonna sound like shit. That part I understand. But just like a couple seconds of dead air, nobody gives a shit. Yeah, now, unless you're listening right now and you give a shit, then send us a message.
Speaker 3: Hey, well, you can have dead air on a podcast. Nobody will. Maybe you think it's a part of it, like, hey, guys, we're going to give you a quick minute to just reflect.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's all be quiet. Yeah that's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't really either. And you know, did you know that on with our boards? Divan? You probably know this because you do overnights. Fun fact, if there's dead air for over a certain amount of time, if it just kicks off the next element whenever that next element is so, it'll better be something decent.
Speaker 2: But I think it's just music, right, It's just music.
Speaker 1: Typically, it's just music unless you've set up the logs your own way. I think we're talking about way too much. Soff people wont give a shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, right now, I.
Speaker 3: Have one thing I would like to bring up. Yes, there was somebody who came in for a podcast interview, not on your show, but they were pitched for your show. I turned it down, and I almost wish I didn't because the person was not it. And they had a book that came out. It maybe was one hundred pages. Actually I'm being too generous. This was like a coloring book, like no pictures, but just blank pages, just completely yes, all about where you fill in what your relationship is and a part of like with other people should be and could be, and like you responding to her questions in my head, we can just do that for like your podcast, where it's just like hey, here's Gandhi's workbook on how to make a podcast. The first line is like podcasts are fun, write out what your ideas are three pages of just lines. That is literally what her book was, but it would just be her giving dating tips, being like, I like going on fun places on dates, right out where you like to go on dates.
Speaker 1: That's a genius way to become a published author.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sixty pages.
Speaker 1: It was one hundred a second ago, Andrew sixty.
Speaker 3: I'm being generous. It's on your desk. You could see the book if you want. Sixty pages.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, I wonder who this person was. Can you say their name?
Speaker 3: I'd rather not on this podcast. She's a relationship person. Life coach as well. Life coaching is another scam. Let me tell you that.
Speaker 1: I want to know what I've realized about life coaching.
Speaker 3: I like life coaching. There's two different coachings mental health coaching. Yes, I've noticed that there is the pipeline unemployed to life coach. Pipeline, That's what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: And typically it is unemployed athlete to life coach. Yeah, sometimes unemployed entrepreneur to life coach. And I understand where it comes from because I was watching a ridiculous series. It was like about social media murders.
Speaker 2: Oh excuse me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy killed this girl. As long story, his name is ash Armond. He won San Diego, No, he lived in Vegas. He was like an esque or. He ended up getting drunk with power off of his social media presence, and then he started dating this woman. He was really popular, and then they broke up and he sort of fell off. She started dating someone else. He like lost his mind. He ended up killing another woman. However, after he kind of fell off social media wise because he broke up with the first one. He became a life coach and he was trying to tell people how you find zen and the best ways to work out your body, and how mind, body and solar all connected and all of that is true. And I don't think that these people are saying anything that's crazy, but I think you get to that point from a lot of rocky things happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for it's more motivational coaching. I would say it's not life coaching. It's more motivational where it's just like, hey, you know, you just got to grind it out, Like the grind is worth the struggle when you can make like millions are because that's my that's my motivational coach voice. And if you guys want, just like sign up at the link below and you can start trading stocks on my platform.
Speaker 2: Rh don't get me started.
Speaker 3: That's the grind mindset. Baby.
Speaker 2: Where are these guys now? In twenty twenty, they were living large? Okay, I don't think we understood like or people weren't putting it together. They weren't really making money. They were scamming off of the government, these PPP loans. They were out here out in the streets when no one else was outside. And now where are they locked up in jail or in the house.
Speaker 1: Because if there's one thing it's gonna do, come get their money back, damn always always. Yeah, well, thank you for bringing that to the table.
Speaker 3: Andrew, no problem, Yeah, I think I might do the motivational coaching right if this all doesn't work out for meself. Hey, guys, you know it's it may be hard today, but just know tomorrow is going to be brighter. Man and NFTs are on sale now. Just make sure you swipe up at the link below and you could get your Andy pug.
Speaker 1: N ft any Pug NFTs for Andy Pug Diamond. You had something you want to bring to the table, by the way, you're all ready at this point, like twelve minutes into this podcast, probably wondering why the fuck are we still talking. We haven't gotten to a guest. It's a vacation podcast. We're trying something new, Yeah, Minis, we want to do mini sodes where it's just the three of us talking and having a good time. Because we got an overwhelmingly positive response to that.
Speaker 2: Wow, I love that for us.
Speaker 3: Extra saucy Epps.
Speaker 1: Extra saucy like that. What did you want to bring to the table today?
Speaker 2: Oh? I wanted to know if typos on a post ruin the post, so like if it's a birthday post or in this case, my example would be a Father's Day post. I'd posted for my father on Father's Day and I wrote Happy father Day instead of Father's Day. And I was a little embarrassed, so I'm like, you know what, let me delete it. Whatever. I deleted it, and I thought, well, instead of posting something else with another typo, let me just go look for an old post that I'd posted of him, like years ago, and just repost that. Nobody's gonna know. Well, Andrew, guess what I did. I posted a happy Birthday post.
Speaker 1: A fun air and I didn't know no. Nobody would have known no.
Speaker 2: But then didn't even recognize it until my best friend wrote me. She's like, Diamond, it's Father's Day night, his birthday. Take the shit the fuck down.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yep, sorry, I have a perma fucked up post that is living on my page right now because I made this whole reel from my best friend because I missed her baby shower, so we went and surprised her in San Diego, like popped up on her.
Speaker 1: She had no idea we were coming. I put together this whole reel and in it, I fucking typed. I missed her wedding shower. It was her baby shower. And I don't think anyone really gives a shit or cares, but it drives me nuts and it needs to give you away.
Speaker 2: To edit this stuff. They have to.
Speaker 1: I don't have to look like an idiot forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, AI tools really should be able to fix that easily.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about AI for a second.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, because we just diverted.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying there's so much shit that AI could be doing that is like amazing stuff. You know, all of these medical breakthroughs. How I watched a little robot perform a surgery on a kernel of corn, open, stitch it back together. Like that's the kind of stuff we're here for. Yet AI is out there making flower crowns for people and helping you change your fucking Facebook picture? Who cares about that?
Speaker 2: Have you seen that? Moms over fifty are literally losing their shit on Facebook over these AI generated photos that don't look at anything like them. I'm like, and you guys talked about filters, Are you fucking kidding me? This is insane? I feel like that's the Oh.
Speaker 1: No, influencers are huge on filters, but I feel like moms they use the shit out of filters. Oh they're like, oh my god, it looks just like me and Facebook.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's a there's a woman who was on Mob Wives, Renee, I can't remember. Oh my god, you don't look anything like it is insane, Renee. Praying for you girl, because you have some real life issues. If you think that posting these pictures is okay, she looks crazy.
Speaker 3: That's delusional.
Speaker 1: What about the girl I want on this podcast more than any other podcast, Aubrio.
Speaker 2: Her Empire.
Speaker 1: I have to say, I think that her response to what the fuck who is this person that you're posting was pretty great and she was like, this is a place of make believe and I curate my page to be what I want it to be, basically like art, so just look at this as art and not reality.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, good point, she's a lunatic.
Speaker 3: That's genius.
Speaker 1: Actually, I just love that she was posting from Balie and she was like down the Jersey shorears right.
Speaker 3: Or it was like clearly cropped around her, and then she just put herself on like a swing. It was amazing, the most random place, like Bali is beautiful, ma'am.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Also, because we decided for the mini sols, we're gonna make him like fifteen minutes, we're already well past the fifteen minutes. Oh okay, and I still have a couple ask me anythings, shure we do them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Where do we start? Okay?
Speaker 1: I think this won'll be fun because I actually I don't think I know the answers for you guys, who are your celebrity crushes.
Speaker 2: This is hard for me, why because I don't have a current one. Carmelo Anthony used to be my celebrity crush.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, said that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Well he was a chubster. I love a chubby man. I love it. Okay, I love it. You look like you ate growing up. I love that for you. I love it. But then he lost weight in what like twenty twelve or something like. That's all downhills for him. Since then, I'm just saying, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Well, you only dated chubby man.
Speaker 2: Maybe at this point. Really no, I just skinny men. Just laugh. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Skinny.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Brandon's though, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: He's still skinny. I lo like at him sometimes I'm like, yeah, go fuck yourself. He irritates me because I'll be like working out hard and he knows, like I'll go to the jail and I actually put an effort, and when they're like, oh, should we do five or should we do ten, I'll say let's do ten. I hate it, brand yeah, Andy, and he gets really mad about it. Brandon will be sitting there eating a cupcake, watching me sweat to death, and he's like, only to do It's like twenty thirty suit ups, You'll be fun. I'm like I'll kill you. That's not how it works for women. That is definitely not how it works for me. Eat your damn cupcake.
Speaker 2: You see chubby men, they understand, they understand. They're like, no, we'll do better next time. We could go for a walk together. I'm like, you see, you get it, you get me. Well, you don't have enough meat on your boones either, Andrew. I like it. I like a little bounce.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, has been working.
Speaker 2: Okay, goodbye, thanks.
Speaker 1: All muscle everything. Let me tell you, Andrew has weird strength. I don't know how many people read of Mice and Men, but like Lenny from of Mice and Men, absolutely crush the mouse because he was like a love it's a watch. That's Andrew.
Speaker 3: I also have cuteness aggression. So the two things mixed together. I am Lenny. I know that about myself.
Speaker 2: Oh that's how you killed the hamster.
Speaker 3: I never killed the hamster. That's a made up story by Yeah, and it's all a lie. And he keeps adding stuff to the story. And it was a joke. It was it wasn't. I can't I.
Speaker 1: Can't tell me. I hear the story. There's a new more horrific detail than before.
Speaker 3: Adding things to it. And then people are just.
Speaker 2: Like, ha ha, you killed the hamster just by squeezing it with your hands. You were so excited.
Speaker 3: Mind you this. It's not excited, it's just more. Plus. I don't find hamster's cute. They're so cute. No, they're not. They're little rodents. No, but like Jackie's dog, Like I want.
Speaker 2: To squeeze it, You're gonna kill Luna.
Speaker 3: Jackie tells me to be gentle. Yeah, as a kid, my parents to go do nice.
Speaker 1: It's just like, yeah, okay, so your celebrity crush you used to be Carmelo Anthony and now there's nobody. There's no celebrity.
Speaker 2: You look at and you're like, what, no, sir, I used to think. I used to think that Travis Kelsey was cute. It may have been the girlfriend effect, yeah, because now I don't know if it's my hate for Taylor or if it's just like the fact that he doesn't have a black girlfriend anymore. I'm like, go away, We're moving on. That little mustache that he did last summer.
Speaker 1: Nothing worse than a mustache.
Speaker 3: It's like a porn stash is disgusted. I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Something about that mustache actually strikes a little fear into my heart because typically the people who have said mustache don't like people that look like me.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, yep, you pretty much pretty much pretty much, ye yep, I think.
Speaker 3: They're just okay.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I was speaking of Travis Kelcey and he pops up on the screens outside of studio.
Speaker 3: I think that's from the award show. I lost my award.
Speaker 1: At at least you are nominated, exactly being nominated.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna war nominated podcast. Who is your celebrity car it's Rosalia I love? Really yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought you were going to say Lenadl Right, No, I don't find.
Speaker 3: Her attractive at all. Actually I find Rosalie very attractive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about Rosalie gets you just.
Speaker 3: Think it's like, I don't know, oh, I just I just think she's beautiful. She is very exactly cooking.
Speaker 2: Andrew loves a spicy latina. That's it.
Speaker 3: I'm a fan.
Speaker 1: Has she gotten lip injections or is this not her?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: How are you spelling Rosa Leiot like Rosa Leah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so look at.
Speaker 3: That's her picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's that and then there's that.
Speaker 3: Well, whatever it is, it's working both ways.
Speaker 2: Well, well, well, Andrew, get out.
Speaker 1: Andrew loves himself a brown girl. We don't for Andrew.
Speaker 3: What is your celebrity crush, Connie.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I could name so many. Jason Momoa. I fucking love him. He looks like a big dumb idiot, and that is kind of a thing. Oh, he's also just so handsome and I know none of Wait, you watch Game of Thrones, Andrew.
Speaker 3: I watched up until the Red Wedding, and then I said, I think that's it.
Speaker 1: For me, right, you just wanted to watch the Red Wedding. Yeah, but when he was cal Drogo, I mean, that is a handsome fucking man.
Speaker 3: He is hunky, I'll give you that much, chunky.
Speaker 1: And then also this is like a little like little kid's side of me who was obsessed with him, eminem. I know he's not attractive. I am aware he's not a physically attractive man. However, if he walked by the studio right now, I would probably break the glass to run through, and I like hug him.
Speaker 3: Did he get hair plugs because his hairline? Let me tell you something, I think he looked better with like the bleach blonde hair like he is one of the only people I could say could pull that off because with that hairline he has, now it's bad. I don't know. It looks like spray painted hair.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Caline Eminem just always strikes me. He has this face of like the face of someone who just woke up. All the time, he just looks so weird.
Speaker 3: I can see eyes, you know, Steve is Vegas. Yeah, he always looks like he's like kind of tired.
Speaker 1: As a side note to Eminem, there's a guy named Devin Sawah. Oh, he played Stan in the stand video. I have a crush on him too, But now he follows me on Instagram and I feel really excited. If you have total eleven year old me, Devin saw I was gonna follow you, I would have been like, I could just die. My life is complete.
Speaker 2: Did you cry when you saw the follow?
Speaker 1: No? But I did screenshot and I circled and I sent it to like three people I was friends with them out of eleven, like remember how oh my.
Speaker 2: God, gosh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then also just sheerly from a physical standpoint, Idris Alba if he were to walk by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's cute. The accent does it?
Speaker 1: The accent, it's an accent, and it's just the way he carries himself. There's a certain swagger to him that I'm like, hello lady.
Speaker 2: And finding out that he was a DJ to me, I'm like, wow.
Speaker 3: A DJ.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my favorite workout songs.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a song called boasty.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I love that song. Yeah, he used to be a DJ. I had no clue. I think he still does it sometimes he did he I think he DJ and Meghan and Harry's wedding, Yeah, I think so. He says it in that song and both DJ asked Meghan and you right?
Speaker 3: And I have one question, Yes, this is just about other professions of people. Well, it's actually two questions. First, Rick Ross, is he your type?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not Number one. He's a loser. Yeah, I don't, There's no other way around it. I think we need to start calling in out when they exhibit loser behavior, no matter how much money they have, Like you're arguing on social media? You he finds like pleasure in arguing with people on social media. I feel like that's such a los Yeah. Like trolls. Why would I ever date a troll? And also he is too large for me. There's a there's a there's a cap baby, there's a Capross. I don't like that either, because honey, I don't want to. I don't want to upset my big fellas, but I can't call it.
Speaker 1: Doesn't know for you as well.
Speaker 3: Hell well, he keeps going on weight watchers and I just want to know, Yes, nothing is happening.
Speaker 2: But when Nicki Minaj said it in her song, he was upset. You know, I don't have the time make choice to be in their feelings. Okay, I can't, I can't, I can't.
Speaker 3: The second question I had was Rick Ross the prison guard part.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Because I never really got the full story of direction he was. He was so basically he was a corrections officer. They found out in the rap field and we're like, hey, so why are you rapping now? Is that his thing?
Speaker 2: Well, like, I just think Quicks is up on the things that he was doing as a corrections officer. But it's out there right like people.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know that anything's for sure been confirmed, but there have been a lot of rumorsiness, nastiness. Even I know that one you guys, that's from the Real Housewives. Yeah, I think he he alleges that he was up to a lot of shit, or people allege that he was up to a lot of shit.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who knows what that statute of limitations is and if he gives get in trouble.
Speaker 3: I just don't know his backstory enough.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have one enough. I'm telling you. The person who's going to tell his story is his baby mother, t Camp Oh ma'am. She called it, you big bitch. I love it, love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: By the way, Ta Kemp is coming out with a reality show. Of course it is gonna be on the Zoos Network with Tokyo Tony and who's the.
Speaker 2: Third there's another person, blue faces mom, So it's yeah, it's her Black China's mom and Blue Face's mom, Clarissa Carl.
Speaker 1: All three of them are certified bad shit crazy. I mean, we all know Tokyo Tony, who every now and then has a little oil singer that makes me laugh. But yeah, the three of them together, One, I can't imagine how many fights are going to get into, Oh for sure. Two, I'm gonna have to imagine it because I will never and I mean ever, ever support the Zoos network.
Speaker 2: I've always said that in support and also you don't have to because they post everything in long forms on Instagram. I'm like, hey, thanks, I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Hot trash, don't mind if I do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: That reunion though, oh my god.
Speaker 2: She she was canceled a little bit. She was canceled. Uh, there were multiple things that happened. The thing that I like that's most like more fresh in my mind is when she had the braxtems on. She didn't force Tamar Braxton to come out and talk about the things that was done that were done to her as a child that her mother and sisters didn't know about. But you know, she, I guess, fostered that environment for her to talk about it. And it was not It was not good. Oh it was not good. Okay, it was bad.
Speaker 3: I love that show though, and I love Ianlas, so I'll forgive her.
Speaker 2: I'll talk about the fact that she gave you the church hand. Didn't she give you the church hand? When she came up?
Speaker 3: She did felt good.
Speaker 1: First of all, I think you might need to explain to a lot of people who she is.
Speaker 3: Oh so she's on was on the own network. She's probably seen many memes of her. She was a coach.
Speaker 1: My dad's been saying his whole life.
Speaker 3: She would have people come to her house in Atlanta and would just yell at people, give them the hard truth.
Speaker 2: It was my life.
Speaker 3: Yes. So it would be like, hey, I have had issues with my baby mama and she's blocking me from seeing my son. So she'd them all in a room and be like, hey, you need to get your act together because it's a right for the child.
Speaker 1: So kind of she's a life coach.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and she would just yeah, I found it to be the best hard truths and it was ten out of ten. Sometimes it was a little bit extra where they'd be like I can't because I have so much baggage in my life that you would be like where this backpack. Put these stones in the backpack and that's how much you're holding on to all this. Yeah, and would make them like walk five miles like with these backpacks.
Speaker 2: Extra this extra.
Speaker 3: It was great, great show.
Speaker 1: Okay, so last question before we wrap this fifteen minute show up that's now thirty, when's the last time either of you went to church to actually go to church? Because Andrew and I are going to a church. I think tomorrow. Yeah, but not like to attend church. When's the last time you attended church?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Pre COVID, I would go to Bible study every Tuesday. Really yeah, yeah, I loved it. I loved it. It was so much fun. Why'd you stop COVID? Well over now, Oh they don't do.
Speaker 3: Do they?
Speaker 2: No, they don't do the Bible studies in person anymore. I think they changed it. And then also, like just going to church is like okay, I could watch it okay on my phone, you know, like you know what about.
Speaker 1: You, Andrew?
Speaker 3: Let me think, like funerals don't count, no.
Speaker 1: Like a church service, Like you attended a church service.
Speaker 3: It's been a lot of years. Yeah, yeah, And I went to Catholic school for like most of my life up until college.
Speaker 1: So as an adult, I have one friend who regularly attends church, one out of all of them. And I just I'm very surprised by it because I have a lot of people who are spiritual and religious. Yeah, they just none of them actually go to church. I mean, you know, I really never attended a church service, like as a service, but my mom drives me a temple all the time, which I think is hilarious, and I go because she wants me to. You know, that's nice, have some type of goodwill with oh Lord, the people around us, then the women, whatever, the gods, godsses nature. She's like, you are coming to the temple.
Speaker 2: Bracelet Okay, cool, you guys should go to church with me.
Speaker 3: I would love to. I said this from the again.
Speaker 2: Kind to go to a black church for the longest.
Speaker 3: I think that, girlfriend, I think that would be so much fun because Catholic masses, at least the ones that I have been to and the ones that we had in high school, middle school, you name it, it's just so somber and it's so depressing. It's like we worship you. It's not fine Like I want energy. I don't want Hillsong type energy where it's like you are the one, Like I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I want like.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, he's like, fucking all the constituents.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. Let's talk about not the name drop wow wow wow, I love it. No, you need to come to a black church. I'm telling you, it's a party.
Speaker 3: I would love a party. That's how it should be. That's how people would want to go to church instead of making it depressing and like you f up every day, so now you have to praise somebody to like absolve you of all your sins on a daily basis. Like it's it's also very heavy metal because it's like this is their blow, this is the body. Are you metal?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Like you go to like a Metallica show and it's like it just feels like it's like gothicy like metal, but instead it's just like, no, it's depressing.
Speaker 1: You want to be more like what R and B fun?
Speaker 3: Just fun? Give me something fun?
Speaker 2: He wants Kirk Franklin, who does you stomp out of ten? My grandmother actually she hates him.
Speaker 1: Well, he was a little he got into his his own way too, he wasn't he like addicted to porn?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: We love a pastor that God forgives. That's true. But also when people say all the time God forgives, I don't I don't Your grandma does not dot Oh yeah no.
Speaker 2: She's She's like, that's not spiritual music. I'm my girl. You in the nineties, we in the twenty twenties and whatever beyond. Okay, girl, we don't have time for that slow old rance Alan group music. Wait, until I'm going to play you guys some some rants Alan group, that Oldest God Bless the Dead.
Speaker 1: But Alan counts like a like a defect of a chromosome.
Speaker 3: Well listen, or it also sounds like an American Idol winner in the past five years.
Speaker 2: Everybody, it's sad music. I'm like, please get me out of here.
Speaker 1: Well perfect it. Well I was gonna say we should have something for the burn book, but I feel like we just burned seventeen people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't really need to do that.
Speaker 1: It's been fun, y'all.
Speaker 3: We had a lot of pepper to this one. There was a lot of pepper to this extra saucy episode.
Speaker 1: Nice up in here. If people want to find you on Instagram, how do they do?
Speaker 2: A Diamond at Diamond Sincere on Instagram and Twitter? You are at Diamond Sincere Underscore.
Speaker 3: Andrew at Andrew Pug on Instagram. It's the only place I'm at.
Speaker 1: Did I? I didn't see you recently? Get on threads.
Speaker 3: I've been on threads. Nobody follows anybody on threads. I've realized I hate social media discourse on Twitter and now threads because it's just the most like insane takes that they just are waiting for someone to pick up and like a Washington Post to be like, see everyone's talking about it. It's like, no, you're the only one who thinks this random opinion, and you found five other goofballs to like your stupid post.
Speaker 1: So you'll only find Andrew on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a happy place.
Speaker 1: Yeah I'm really only on Instagram too. At Baby Hot Sauce, allegedly the band has been lifted. Okay, we will find the fuck out.
Speaker 3: What is the phrase? God is?
Speaker 4: God is?
Speaker 2: Oh my God, God is good all the time, all the time and all the time. God all right, Candice, amazing everybody, Bye bye,