Speaker 1: This is all history.
Speaker 2: What you've done, What you guys should go. A platform that includes.
Speaker 3: Breakfast Club, The World's Most Anxious Morning Shoe, Burke's Goods, DJ.
Speaker 2: Injury, every playing by record, I've made it just hilarious.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I didn't keep out of broth Club.
Speaker 2: Made you think they're like the controversial questions we're taking this part. I like the show thinks Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 4: Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo ess hilarious, Good morning, Charlamagne, God past to the plane. It is Tuesday, Yes, it's Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We are here, Yes, happy three?
Speaker 5: Is there?
Speaker 2: Happy Tuesday? How are you feeling just nauseous? Nauseous?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I could not leave up now. I usually leave out like five and.
Speaker 2: Seen nah charm the morning Signals hasn't gotten no better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gotten better, but it's not going away though, Like I have my days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, no high heels, no boots, absolutely, no mean swet suit on.
Speaker 1: I don't get no make god, no nothing.
Speaker 2: Are you in your second traumaster yet?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That second trauma? I expected that we I think we bet. I said six.
Speaker 1: You said six weeks that first, and then you changed it from six to four.
Speaker 6: I did, I did.
Speaker 1: And the first time that she wasn't here, I was sweat. I did wear a sweat here. I was like, I'm glad he's not here. But but now you're gonna say, he's gonna see the show. He's gonna see that she don't have on the hills.
Speaker 2: So yeah, no, y'all was right, good, good God, don't be comftable and relaxed. Yes, that's want you'd be comfortable and relax as comfortable as possible. Absolutely.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: Ryan Garcia will be joining us this morning, of course boxing. He has a fight on four twenties. Yes, is that fight happening in Vegas or Brooklyn?
Speaker 4: Do we know?
Speaker 8: I thought they said Vegas, but then I thought it. They said they moved it to the ball Clayers, but we'll.
Speaker 2: Ask them when they came him. Yeah, all right, let's get the show cracking. We got front page news. Testling figure over be joining us in the second. Don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning. Everybody is TJ N V Jess Hilary, Charlmage, the God we are the breakfast club. Let's getting some front page news.
Speaker 5: Good morning Tis, Good morning dj M, Vach, Charlemagne the God and Jess hilarious, Good morning Tess.
Speaker 2: Just quickly some quick sports. The NBA suspends five players. There was a huge fight the other night on the Heat and the Pelicans and Carter. I'm i was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. That's what y'all call that a huge fight nowadays? I mean, they suspended five players. It wasn't a huge fight. It was a pushing match.
Speaker 8: They al would have been playing back in my era. Okay, nothing, nobody even got punched.
Speaker 2: No little pushing match. But man, but five players were suspended. Now let's jump right into the news. When we starting about the Georgia nursing student.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's talk about that.
Speaker 5: The officials have confirmed that the suspect and the murder of twenty two year old Georgia nursing student Lakeland Hope Riley entered the US illegally.
Speaker 9: Let's go to CBS for the report.
Speaker 10: In Athens, Georgia, your class are college town. The nursing student, just twenty two, was killed while running alone. Police found Riley's body behind this lake, a popular jogging trail, dead from blunt force trauma. Behind Barr's twenty six year old Jose Ibara charged with her murder, and to many Americans, Ibarra has also become the new face of illegal immigration.
Speaker 11: Lakin's death is a direct result of failed policies on the federal level.
Speaker 2: In an unwillingness by this White House to secure the southern border.
Speaker 5: Now, Ebarra was a Venezuelan citizen and unlawfy entered the US through El Paso, Texas in September twenty twenty two. Now, when he entered, he was retained and released by Border Protection. That's where you hear people say. You'll hear a lot of conservatives talk about catching release, That's what they're talking about. And within his first year in the United States, he was arrested in August twenty twenty three in New York. He was charged with acting in a manner to injure a child less than seventeen and a motor v vehicle license violations. So he's currently being held on charges that include malice, murder, felony murder, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, foss imprisonment, kidnapping and hindering Anne one one call. But as you just heard in the clip, this will definitely be something that conservatives, for sure, you know, will be running on this entire season.
Speaker 12: Yeah, they ran that on the news all day yesterday. All the networks were running it.
Speaker 8: Over and over and over and over and using it as the latest example of why, you know, they got to get the border under control.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 8: They have no problem politicizing situations like this. But you know it's interesting because you have political parties politicizing them, but you have the networks using it for ratings.
Speaker 1: Right, this is exactly right.
Speaker 5: Well, yesterday Joe Biden was on SETH Myers and just to point out, fifty pro Palestine protesters were arrested yesterday at NBC headquarters in New York as Joe Biden was appearing on Late on the Late Night Show.
Speaker 9: But this is what he had to say.
Speaker 5: People had a chance to see a softest side of him. He took some shots at Trump. This is what he had to say about Taylor Swift and his age.
Speaker 9: Take a listen.
Speaker 1: All jokes aside.
Speaker 13: According to recent pulling, this is a real concern for American voters. How do you address that concern going forward as you come up to the twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 2: Well, a couple of things. Number one, you got to take a look to the other guy. He's about as old as I'm but he can't remember his wife's name. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Now, can you I have you on the hotspot here. Can you confirm or deny that there is an active conspiracy between you and miss Swift?
Speaker 2: We are getting this information. It's classified, but I will tell you she did endorse me in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 2: You might be wondering, might be wondering you think it might come around again.
Speaker 12: I told his classifier, I had no idea. Joe Bidles on my eyes last night.
Speaker 2: O the city is mad, trafficking to city old. Yeah, well, yeah, I had no idea.
Speaker 1: Jokes, funny, No, I didn't even mean the first thing he said.
Speaker 2: You said, Trump can't what you can't remember his wife's name?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 8: Okay, Like I told you, I han't got no man characterity. That's not how I want to see get back in the White House. And you know, keep doing your work and find somebody to help message your policy. You are not the charismatic person that need to be sitting on seth Maya cracking those jokes and don't move me in the least bit.
Speaker 2: Maybe, y'all, I don't know, y'all. Y'all, y'all enjoyed.
Speaker 8: I don't even know him.
Speaker 1: He don't know me.
Speaker 2: That ain't it, y'all?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: He did his best, his best, and that his front page news. Now what are we talking next hour?
Speaker 5: Oh man, make sure you guys come back. You remember we covered that fake robo call, that fake AI robo call. That person has been revealed on who did that call. And also today is a primary for Republicans and Democrats, and Democrats are pushing back on Joe Biden and Michigan.
Speaker 9: So I want to give you the information about that at the seven o'clock album.
Speaker 2: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five I eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. What ever's on your mind? Call us now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. She calling eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 2: It's broug Hey, bro, good morning. Get it off your chest. Where you calling from?
Speaker 16: I'm calling from, Oh, Califlorida.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll get it off your chest. What's up?
Speaker 11: Tired to be in the chauffeur running everybody around?
Speaker 4: Beyonce, friends, kids, my kids right now?
Speaker 15: Currently six twelve in the morning and going eighty miles an hour on damn highway?
Speaker 2: Are you uber? Or you're getting around and go? Are you uber?
Speaker 11: Just a mom?
Speaker 17: Stay at home mom.
Speaker 15: Always running everybody around. If it ain't Walmart, school, if it ain't school, it's someone's jobs. I don't ever get to sit down.
Speaker 14: Damn.
Speaker 2: Well, we appreciate your service.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 2: How many kids you have?
Speaker 17: I have two, but I take care of four.
Speaker 2: Hey, well that's that's your girls, two.
Speaker 4: Boys, three, three or four, four, six and seven.
Speaker 8: Well, we appreciate your service. And you should look at the blessing that you know. You're not in a position where you have to actually go to go to a job. You're a beautiful housewife and you're holding it down for you.
Speaker 2: She got it you so much that job.
Speaker 11: And I don't ever clalk out twenty eight eight.
Speaker 1: I know that's right.
Speaker 2: Well, enjoy them kids, cause they did. They get old fast and they forget about you. Oh they do, they do.
Speaker 17: And I just want to shout out to Jets real quick.
Speaker 11: I just want to tell you how much I love girl.
Speaker 17: You are the reason why I listen to radio.
Speaker 15: Takes every morning.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much. You got.
Speaker 16: You are the closest I've.
Speaker 17: Ever been to anybody saying.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well you're calling her in Florida, Florida.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll have a good one.
Speaker 14: Every morning I called and I finally got through, so thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Good morning I they have.
Speaker 17: I have a great day.
Speaker 16: Blessed you too.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 11: Who's this all right?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 2: Hey Rock? Where you calling them from?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 14: Mama.
Speaker 15: Hey, I want to know why I pay taxes. My kids that's over seventeen is not considered as offended. And I can't get them those big credits everybody else getting for those kids under seventeen, when if they're twenty you have to pay jobs for it up for them off until they're twenty five. If they're in college and so fast, and for financial aids, they're still considered a dependent in my house.
Speaker 8: Hey, well when you find out let me know, Okay, past the plugs, all right, to write the kids off.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you can't look at actual act.
Speaker 15: Those people want to go office like these questions the next time they're.
Speaker 2: Up there, I definitely will. Okay, well, thank you mama, he thank thank you. Right, taxes and is here we.
Speaker 8: Do have to figure out never mind what I was just about to say, man, we do have to figure something out with taxes.
Speaker 12: Man, Like, it don't make no sense how much money that.
Speaker 8: We have to pay in taxes, especially when these billionaires don't be getting taxed goddamn thing nothing. Okay, Like it don't make no sense. We do have to figure that part of the game out.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: When they talk about restructuring certain certain systems and organizations in this country, yeah, let's let's start with figure something else.
Speaker 14: Up.
Speaker 2: Hi, good morning, I arrest. I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about wanting to pay less money in taxes. Okay, clearly I'm paying my more than my fast share. I would like to pay less. We all would get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's a new if you're time to get it off your chest? Way you man or bless.
Speaker 20: Something, Get up and get something call up now eight hundred five five five one want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 4: The top of the morning?
Speaker 2: Y'alls?
Speaker 16: Anyway, what's up?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: But the money out. First of all, I hope everybody's in better health and spirit.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, thank you brother, I appreciate that you're already.
Speaker 21: Second but definitely important, big birthday shout out to my big shits for Michelle, but he tells out on now. And then my brother from another mother, Jason Thompson, one of the greatest athletes I've ever seen in my life. But uh, you know, I don't close as much as I should.
Speaker 4: But I love y'all to task for a belie.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 4: You're already have a good one.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this Brianna?
Speaker 2: Hey, Brianna, get it off your chest? Mama?
Speaker 17: Oh, Rent, So I have a really good job.
Speaker 11: It's just the fact that they want me to make.
Speaker 17: Three times rent and I still can't afford it. And then if I can't afford it, they.
Speaker 11: Want me fin somebody that has six times for rent.
Speaker 17: And if I can't afford it, how do you think?
Speaker 18: What is?
Speaker 4: Oh that's ridiculous And that's what I want to.
Speaker 11: Do a podcast?
Speaker 2: And where you from?
Speaker 16: I'm from dollars in South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Okay A, all right, mama, have a good one you j Hello.
Speaker 4: Is DJ Envy, Jeff hilarious and Charlomagne and guard how you doing? It's coach Davis, Good morning. They listen.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 4: I got two things to get off my chest. The first thing is when talking about these migrants, right, I saw a clip on TikTok where Activisiness Philly was talking about the crawl text on Scarfeast and on it they was talking about how Pido Castro when he let those his his people out of Cuba, one hundred, one hundred and twenty five thousand left Cuba, but twenty five thousand of them had criminal records. If we remember Trump back in twenty sixteen, he talked about how the Microans was coming in and they were criminals and everything. And I don't want to paint a big drink bush over them migrants coming in. But with these last couple of incidents that have been highlighting in the news, it's hard to say anything that is not correct about what we've been seeing, you know. And if it looks like a duck and quite like a duck, to damn it, it's a duck.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, I would tell you don't don't don't paint the whole picture like that. But to act like some of these people, to act like some of these people you know, don't have criminal records and our criminals is just that's just insane.
Speaker 2: But yes, but don't paint the whole picture like that.
Speaker 4: And it's crazy how our imitates life because that was scarfeast, you know, and for it to be happening right now in twenty twenty four and we see it and it's blating in our face kind of crazy. But the next thing you wanted to get up on Chuch real quick is shout out to Ruth Scottman. She gave one billion dollars to either Albert Einstein Medical Center and now all those students get to go to school for free, no tuition, and everyone after them is to benefit off it. That's a great thing, man.
Speaker 2: They just check it in get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now we got just with the mess coming out.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 1: TS Madison actually suggested an attack should be placed on Charlemagne and god really, well, all right, I'm gonna tell him when you come back.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, we'll get into that. Next door moves to breakfast club in the morning, the breakfast Club Morning, everybody, it's DJ n V Jess Hilary is Charlomagne the gud we are the breakfast club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 4: Man Jesus.
Speaker 23: Robber Mill just don't do is gonna bring.
Speaker 2: Numbers on the breakfast club? Okay?
Speaker 16: So T.
Speaker 1: S Madison threatens Charlemagne for his big back comment. Oh my god, no, yes, that's what I said. I was like, oh, you should be real scared. Last week, I reported on the viral TikTok series Who the f that I'm married by Reesa Tisa? And for those who may not be familiar, this is this is the woman who had an exclusive series on TikTok and shared all the lies her ex husband told her and how she believed them. Charlemagne shared his opinion on the story.
Speaker 12: When I reported it.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be honest with you, man, I hear a lot of big back behavior. Does she have a big back?
Speaker 4: She do? She does.
Speaker 1: Give Sheila that was driving up the mountain. Okay, okay, Sheila was beautiful though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no, you talked about the big back.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying because in the situation like this, some of you big backs, y'all got to stop being so thirsty for a man.
Speaker 2: There's a man out there for you. Okay.
Speaker 12: This woman believed all of this because she wanted to believe all of.
Speaker 8: This big back belief. Isn't like everybody else's belief. Okay, she said to herself, he said everything I wanted to hear. She wanted to believe whatever was coming in his mouth because she wanted.
Speaker 2: A man so bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, So t s Madison, a self proclaimed big backer. She publicly checked in on the rest of the big back brigade to see how she should respond, and she said, hashtag big back people including me, y'all letting Charlemagne get away with that? Or are we caving his face? And let me know?
Speaker 16: Yep.
Speaker 1: There was no lo o l there was no emoji. There was no, nothing. First of all, why am I even talking to you? How you just include yourself into that? Now, if you want to say that to her, then what would happen? Oh, they'd calling from my head on social what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: With social media?
Speaker 1: On the streets, yeah, everywhere, suspend it all, Like, what what are we even talking about?
Speaker 2: Well, let the record show I didn't even know the young lady had a big back.
Speaker 8: Okay, I just said it sounded like big back behavior, and I know big back belief when I hear it. Okay, Okay, that's all. Well, I don't know why the big back brigade was upset at me.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how somebody just include themselves in it, Like why.
Speaker 2: Why are we?
Speaker 8: I don't think she was serious though she's seriously, I don't see. At the beginning of it sounded like a joke to me.
Speaker 1: Well, is she a friend? Did she call you up and say I'm just playing? No, No, I'm talking about the beginning when she said the big back people. What did she say she believes she has a big back? She said hashtag big back people, including me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought that was a joke.
Speaker 1: Are we caving? And his faith?
Speaker 12: Get out, Yeah, don't do that, ts Madison.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, because, like you know, Jess just said it would he did you know if I was to make a tweet about a transgender like that and ended by saying a wee cave and they facing social media because.
Speaker 1: You know, I guess she could say that that's crazy that I don't. I'm the stand. But in more big back news, Resa Tisa, they added for Real added an updated TikTok to share that her ex husband Legion had mental health issues. Says the big brother called to clarify the information.
Speaker 14: Chris wanted me to also let you all know the parents did everything they could to get Legion psychiatric help. At one point they were taking him to different therapists and psychologists. He's been diagnosed as a kid with both bipolar and schizophrenia. I did not know this, Chris informed me today Monday, February twenty six during that phone call that their father came out of retirement to help pay for the medications, and as Legion got older, he refused to take them. Did not okay, so Recentiss equally big ex husband also weighed in on everything going on, and he he also claims that the legal team at his job. I don't know if this is the fake job with a real job, because she said he lied about a lot. He said he lied about a job when they were in their relationship, but he apparently works for a hospital. And the pr hit him up and said that this fifty two part series that his ex wife is you know, it's.
Speaker 12: Not a good look for the job, boyfriend say she was.
Speaker 1: She was lying that he left her because he caught her cheating with somebody named Bradley. But I don't know, but this is recently and legion, this is it right here. Beautiful beautiful couple, So yeah, they are a beautiful black couple, Yes they are. But they believe her series was damaging to the hospital. So yeah, the PRS is deciding whether they want to sue or not.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I hope they figured this out. Man, beautiful, beautiful, big back couple.
Speaker 2: I hope that everybody figured it out.
Speaker 1: Are you afraid? Are you okay? I know that schedule?
Speaker 2: You sure listen?
Speaker 1: Oh I know what I'm saying. Don't have a threat. My brother like, okay, no, it's not it's not okay, all right? Men involved in altercation with Cam Newton spoke out. Cam Newton was involved in an altercation at a youth football event in Atlanta, and two of the men were seen fighting Cam in the video. Are coaches top Self Performance Football program. They're also a program as well. A lot of people thought that they were kids, but they were grown men. Yes, yes, yes. Their names are Steph Brown and TJ. Brown and they are brothers. They all used to coach together. They spoke to Jojo Alonso at one five three to beat in Atlanta to share their side of the story. Uh, this is what he said on Georgia. What can make something transpire like this?
Speaker 24: Christ and foremost like what I want to do. I want to apologize to everybody that was out there and to the parents of not just our team, but everybody that should have never happened, Like we should have been able to sit down and talk like it's just been a lot of trash talk. You know what I'm saying, hit more so his side, just out of nowhere, just talking crazy to us for no reason. It's like, so you walked up, walk up as I'm walking up the stuff, Cam is in stuff face. I made your responsible for everything, y'all do whatever? Then he grabbed stuff for me being my little brother. And I'm walking up a flight of steps and I see a sixix guy grabbing my brother.
Speaker 9: And that's the footage that everybody.
Speaker 2: If that's the story, I understand him defending his brother.
Speaker 12: But that is the story.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Cam hasn't said anything about it. He hasn't confirmed or denied anything. But apparently Cam was, you know, allegedly was talking crap for weeks. He made them and all this and that, this, that and the other been talking crap for weeks, and that's what he said. But Shannon Shop also spoken alcation On a recent episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 25: He gave his thoughts on it this week, said.
Speaker 26: Peyton and Eli have been having a camp for twenty something years. You ain't never seen no kids be disrespectful the Peyton and Eli tell tell me the footage.
Speaker 8: Show it to me.
Speaker 26: When Peyton and Eli asked, these kids or the Drew brees, it's us because we.
Speaker 2: Think it's cute. Man.
Speaker 26: I went out there, man, I told Cal to shut up. I told him he was trash. Y'all think that's cute.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 26: And you wonder why I don't.
Speaker 2: I've been stopped wondering.
Speaker 26: Yeah, it's it's it's really embarrassing that somebody take time out of their date and try to give back and you disrespectful, ungrateful. Cam way better than me. I don't have patience for my own kids to be disrespectful. I've been damn if I'm gonna let somebody else kids disrespect me.
Speaker 2: Well, he shan't talking about now. The disrespect the cam for a while like kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and apparently he's gone through the comments and he just read and everything because that's what everybody was saying in the comments. I even had to change my caption because I did see they just look like kids. We're not really paying attention to how big Cam is.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you remember, there was a video out there a couple of months ago, and I think Cam was out there, and I think the kids and the coaches were talking disrespectful of Cam. I don't know why. They might have been the same league, that's what I'm saying. It might have been the same league. This might have been back the thing from before. That's what I think Shannon Sharp was talking about. But it's just sad because Cam is a Pro Bowl. Cam gets busy and the way they treat him and the way they talk about Cam makes it seem like Cam is a scrub and he's not well.
Speaker 8: It didn't seem like anyone was affected by this except for the two brothers that did the interview with Jojo. Cam wasn't affected, his hat wasn't affected. Only people who seem affected was y'all. And I wonder would they even be going up to do an interview if they weren't getting the reaction they got on social media.
Speaker 17: They ca.
Speaker 1: You would have been talking to Joe.
Speaker 2: I do think they probably apologized because they run that league and it's kids league, and then you have to come out and support and they made a mistake. They said they should have handled it differently because they are coaches, so you know you're supposed to show a good example for your students. Apologize.
Speaker 8: If his story is true, then Cam started it technically right if his story is true.
Speaker 2: But they're saying they could have handled it differently though that was the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And then, honestly, I mean, anybody can talk crap. People saw a crap all the time. Like you know, you can say what you want, is still a better way to handle it. You don't got to all like four or five years. You know, three or four y'all ain't got to go try to jump this man.
Speaker 12: And you always think that you should have handled it differently When you want the losing.
Speaker 1: And the public, don't.
Speaker 8: You always feel like you should have handled something differently. I think they have a black guy like.
Speaker 4: You know what I.
Speaker 2: Think they have. They have the league, and that league get they got sponsorship dollars, They got youth coming in. They're paying for them to be a part of them. They want to make sure that they're cleaning up and say that they apologize one.
Speaker 1: Think about that when they try and run out.
Speaker 8: Shannon think y'all little children. People think y'all little kid y'all got man handled so bad. Now you thinking you should have handled it differently?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, camp I said, wait, I see wait, show was under this hat.
Speaker 8: When I got punched in the back of the head back of the day from ritation, I was like, damn, I should have handled it differently.
Speaker 2: Whenever you read at the right time, you know, I'm talking about before that I was you.
Speaker 1: Was trying to swam till you're saying it was a lot of me. He was like, no, I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna go handle this differently. Yeah, I'm gonna handle this. He never called me he could because I didn't get to work here. He didn't saying you be careful.
Speaker 1: That was Oh that wasn't afterwork, that.
Speaker 2: Was before ward. He was out there doing shifts.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: They got me. You think they were gonna wait on you shipping in the work head and tell me, I'm like wrapping it back of your head. Oh, they just beat me up. Why you ain't telling me?
Speaker 8: The moil of the story is, you always want to handle things differently after you get man handled.
Speaker 1: Wow, somebody else trying to ma handle. They trying to bash your head in. So I'm I'm upset for you. I know, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Go to commercial right now, commercial checking out the breakfast club. Warning everybody, it's DJ Envy, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamage, the gud We are to breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news. What's up?
Speaker 9: Test it's going on? DJ and B Jess Hilarious, Charlemagne, the gud Hey girl.
Speaker 2: All right, well, let's jump right into New Orleans. What happened to a New Orleans magician?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So you guys, you remember when we covered this AI story with the fake robo call in New Hampshire during the New Hampshire primary, there was a call that went around that was pretending to be Joe Biden.
Speaker 9: So now they have figured out who that was. Has take a listen.
Speaker 27: A New Orleans magician named Paul Carpenter was painting used AI to impersonate President Biden for a robo call urging New Hampshire Democrats not to vote in the state's primary.
Speaker 5: So that came from the actual again, from a Democrat operative who worked for Dean Phillips hired this guy to do that. Now, of course the Phillips campaigns say they don't know nothing about this, We don't know what you're talking about. But that was coming from an actual Democrat that did that. I want you to listen to the robot call, the jog in memory.
Speaker 4: Take a listen, a bunch of melake.
Speaker 2: You know the value of voting Democratic on our vote account. It's important that your savior vote for the November election.
Speaker 8: Hey man, fight dirty, Okay, Like when you know what's a stake in November and you're trying to win, you're trying to win the presidency of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: You damn sure shouldn't be fighting fair. But somebody had to fund him, right, because this ain't free to do those robo calls and make this a generated and people Phillips, but I'm talking about so, I mean because Dean Phillips that he had nothing to do with the magician. So I'm saying they got to follow.
Speaker 8: Say if he if he did like people are assuming he is him, are alleging, is him he got the well Dean Phillips that it went.
Speaker 5: To the campaign report and showed that he spent some money with him. That they're saying they paid him money just to get out the vote to do something else. The magician is saying, all they lying they paid me to make this AI call.
Speaker 12: Shoot, the body administration need to be doing that.
Speaker 8: They need to have Donald Trumpy fake AI calls calling people calling black households in Hello.
Speaker 7: It.
Speaker 2: You crazy hell? Donald Trump? Did you buy.
Speaker 5: Both go to jail over They said they're looking into it to see if any laws are broken.
Speaker 9: But so you don't have no problem with the damn on them.
Speaker 2: I want to know what the law is.
Speaker 8: I'm sure that there is one, but It's funny, right, imagine charging somebody for using UH, for charging somebody with fraud for using AI.
Speaker 2: That is though I know that.
Speaker 8: But my point is like, they've made this technology that makes it so easy to commit fraud, correct, and then people are going to be using it and getting charged with fraud. But they're the ones who are creating this technology. I don't know who the hell there is. What I'm just saying they they've put this out there in the universe. They've created this stuff to put in the ecosystem.
Speaker 9: And just for clarity, he was only played one hundred and fifty dollars for this as well.
Speaker 5: I said report where he said it on the software only cost him like a couple of dollars or something like that.
Speaker 2: Think about that the software only costs a couple of dollars. He was paid one hundred fifty dollars. He was able to do all that one hundred.
Speaker 8: Fifty siding the software company be charged too, Like if you're making if you're I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess that goes back to even the gun.
Speaker 6: Charge.
Speaker 2: They never going to charge the gun manufacturer.
Speaker 8: It's crazy that they can make this kind of technology to cause people to assist people in committing these kind of crimes, but they don't get charged.
Speaker 2: Crazy. Now let's talk Rashida to live.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is really important, So Rashida to leave.
Speaker 5: The representative the represents Michigan is urging Democrats to vote against Joe Biden by completing a no commitment.
Speaker 9: Take a listen.
Speaker 28: A Michigan congresswoman in Rasheida to Leave is urging her fellow Democrats to vote against President Biden in Michigan's upcoming primary. She wants them to send a message by instead voting uncommitted to leave. Who is Palestinian American has been critical of the administration's position on the.
Speaker 2: War between Israel and Tomas.
Speaker 28: She wants President Biden to call for an immediate ceasefire to protect the lives of Palestinians living in Gaza. Michigan, of course, as we said, once again, will be a critical battleground state come November. Biden won that state in twenty twenty by just three percentage points.
Speaker 5: Dan, So yeah, she's pushing this obviously for wanting to keep continuing to ask for a ceasefire. I also saw that Joe Biden said there might be a ceasefire on Monday.
Speaker 9: He's not sure.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that'll be a complete ceasefire or one like they had the last time, which is just a couple of days.
Speaker 9: But we'll see with that. But this is they are really really organized and saying enough is enough.
Speaker 5: She says, she wants to send an important message that he owes this voting block in Michigan to be able to deliver on what they're looking for. And I don't know if you guys heard this, but a former airman, twenty five year old active duty airmen, Aaron Bushnell from the Air Force, set himself on fire Sunday right in front of the Israel Assembly in Washington, d C. In the protests of the Israel Hamas war. He described it as genocide. He said he no longer wanted to be a part of it, and he set hisself on fire, said of free Palestine.
Speaker 9: So people are calling him a hero as well.
Speaker 8: So hey, to all the political scientists out there, all the political pundits, Biden got bigger issues than me and killer Mike.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's right, and you have to to everybody in Michigan.
Speaker 2: You got to see that.
Speaker 8: You got to see that all the way through because I saw some folks saying, you know, even if they vote uncommitted in the primary, they still going back Biden in November.
Speaker 12: You know, don't say stuff like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Like like, don't say stuff like that if you want them to take your take what you're doing serious. If not, it just looks like a bluff. Like you know, I wouldn't. I would leave it open ended. You don't know what these people are going to do in over them, And honestly and honestly, you truly don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you really don't.
Speaker 2: But you're right.
Speaker 5: They did put it in basically writing that she said that they would support, but they're just.
Speaker 9: Trying to get something done.
Speaker 5: Now, let's listen quickly to Governor Gretchen Whitmeyer, Michigan governor, and what she had to say about how they think the uncommitted votes will look the results of that today.
Speaker 9: Take a listen to that.
Speaker 29: How many uncommitted votes do you think we're going to see on Tuesday?
Speaker 2: How worried are you?
Speaker 29: Well, I'm not sure what we're going to see on Tuesday. To tell you the truth, I can tell you this that Michigan has been so fortunate to be the home of a robust Arab Muslim Palestinian community and a robust Jewish community. We've lived in harmony as neighbors for decades, and there's a lot of pain all across all of these communities because of what's happening halfway around the world. It's important not to lose sight of the fact that any vote that's not passed for Joe Biden supports a second Trump term. A second Trump term would be devastating, not just on fundamental rights, not just on our democracy or at home, but also when it comes to foreign policy. This was a man who promoted a Muslim ban.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's not wrong, but again, when you got people willing to set themselves on fire, like they really are taking the ceasefire thing serious. Look at Detroit, one of the blackest cities in the country, represented by Rashida Tali. So there is a strong Muslim, strong presence there that really really believe in this, and I just I just think it should be taking serious. But we're gonna see what the results say in the morning. We'll see how many.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, I do think it should be taking serious. But you know what Gretchen Whitman said is true too. It's just like, okay, if if Trump gets back into the White House, things aren't gonna get better in Gaza.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be weighed harder.
Speaker 8: And there's not a single president of the United States of America who's not going to back Israel's military.
Speaker 2: There's never been like that since the beginning of time. All right, that is Front Page News.
Speaker 8: Thank you tis absolutely, and make sure you follow that Teslim Figure on on all social media platforms and subscribe to this great Shot No Chase of podcast hosted by Teslim Figure on the Black Effect Ieart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 2: All Right, when we come back, boxer Ryan Garcia will be joining us. He's fighting Devin Haney on four to twenty. We're gonna kick with him next and don't move. It's to Breakfast Club Morning, the Breakfast Club Owing everybody. It's DJ Envy Jess, Hilarry Cholamine, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. We got at right with us again. Of course he's our boxing and listen expert and we got a special guest in the building. Ryan, gonna see you. What, sir, how's it going?
Speaker 25: I'm blessed Black Having me like this is special for me. Thanks watching your guys and stuff, and it's just cool.
Speaker 2: You're not cavin. I seen Ryan.
Speaker 8: This was some years ago at the was at the Garden, I think it was the Garden and you told me that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, because.
Speaker 6: That was a long time.
Speaker 8: That might have been Canelo's first fight on the Zone. I might have been here, yeah maybe.
Speaker 2: But how are you, man? You're feeling? I'm good about to fight? Devin Haney? Devin Haney? You ready for that smoke? Request?
Speaker 25: Is he ready for the smoke? Because at the end of the day, you know, he can't do it to me, you know, you know, he can't crack an egg. So it's really gonna be a hard night for him. Twelve rounds of just being in there with me is going to be you know, I'm scared for him. You know, I've just been praying he's gonna be Okay, that's it. I know what I'm about, I know what I'm about to do.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about me.
Speaker 6: I got this. You got it. I got this.
Speaker 8: Y'all fall like six times already, three and three and three. The amateurs though, okay, okay, so you beat you three times, you beat him?
Speaker 2: Get what they like? Close fights. Was it knockouts?
Speaker 25: He never beat me like convincingly. You know, every time I beat him, I had him rock like this, you know, telling oh my ear drums broke, like I did him dirty every time I won. Every time he won his points like barely. You know, there are only three rounds. So if you know, the fight doesn't really play out the way it should.
Speaker 6: You know when when not? I watch you walk in the room.
Speaker 30: Now, you so you're so much different than you were from I remember when you signed a golden board right that the type of fighter you were, you would not not even a sense, but you was just happy. Right, you walk in like such more of a businessman now, right, what would you tell nineteen twenty year old Ryan, now, like, do you have any regrets in the decisions that you that you've made.
Speaker 25: I don't have no regrets. I think I did everything correct. Everything evolves, you know, first you come in, you're happy, you're ready to get your career started. And then you understand, like this is a business and let me lock in because these just trying to play me. And then after a while, you know, you become your own boss. And that's what happened with me.
Speaker 2: Were you shocked at HAINI accepted the fight.
Speaker 25: No, not really, like when there's a big bag. I mean I'm not shocked about anything. You know, you get paid, you know, ten million dollars plus. I mean it's gonna be hard to say no if.
Speaker 1: You already thought so many times. Why do people think that it's still a chance to show a drop out of the fight because they liked they like to run with any narrative. I mean like, oh, he's weak, he's solt. I mean I heard it all so anytime they have a chance to like make it seem like I'm.
Speaker 6: Like that get they get to it.
Speaker 2: Why did they think that? Why did they always say that that you solve? And why did they always push that narrative.
Speaker 6: When to you that's literally definitely he has the same problem.
Speaker 2: He did not have the same problem.
Speaker 31: You're right, he is nowhere. Don't put in mind I'm not handsling, I'm handsome.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, all right, all right, No, But how did that fight came about?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 6: How was it made?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 6: Was it really just loope? Bill and Devin and he called you say the fight is made?
Speaker 7: No know?
Speaker 25: I like I had a poll on on Twitter that said who do you want me to fight Hani or Rolies? It was like fifty four or forty seven or something like that, like the percentages. So I said, okay, I'm gonna fight Hani, and then I told my team it'll make that fight happen. And then obviously a lot of it happen after that. But that's basically the.
Speaker 30: Rumors where that Floyd gave your advice and said, you know what, the Devin fight is in a big business fight. The Roly fight is better business fight.
Speaker 6: That was in that.
Speaker 25: It is any truth to that, No, it's not a narrow that's the truth.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 25: We went on the run, We started hanging out, and then he was like this, ain't it. That's not the move. And I was like, I don't listen to nobody, but I mean, obviously I'm gonna listen to Floyd. So I was like, he's influential to me because I looked up to him. So I was like, all right, dude, I'm gonna just trust you, like I'll just fight that dude rolls and knock him out like that's not hard, and then I'll fight Devin someday somehow later. But then I felt bad because I already gave the people my word, and then I'm like, damn, bro, I gave the people my word. He said some things changed. I'm like, all right, whatever, that wasn't the right move because I feel like, once you say something, you give the people your words should stick to it.
Speaker 2: And I didn't do that.
Speaker 25: So I learned a lesson, like, I'm never gonna do that. I'm not gonna listen to floora nobody. If I gave my word to the people, I'm just gonna do it and see what happens later.
Speaker 2: Why would Floyd y'all know better than me. But why would Floyd think a Roly fight is a more lucrative fight? I would think Devin easily.
Speaker 25: He's saying, because Devin only sold X amount of pay per view bys and you know he you know, he makes people lose money in their fights, you know, in his fight. So he's like, that's not the right movie.
Speaker 6: But but really hasn't sold any paper views.
Speaker 25: Yeah, I mean, I'm going to bring the draw anyways. You know, I just think me and Devon have a lot of history. To me, it makes sense. I'm ready to be his ass. Like I don't like any of them, you know, him or his daddy, especially his daddy, But.
Speaker 2: You really don't like them personally. I think it's a personal with.
Speaker 25: You because that the fakest people in the world. They're so smile like Ryan, you know, we're so happy, but meanwhile they're ready to stab you in the back.
Speaker 6: I don't like people like that.
Speaker 25: I see right through it. That's fake, your phony. Like that's why I can't right at him like no, because they try to lower my guard down by being really nice. I was on the phone with Handy and he's being laughing, telling me I need this, and then I told my scared, I said something don't feel right. I said, I'm gonna work on it, don't worry. I hang up, and I'm like, oh, I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to soften me up. You know, he's trying to play me. I sent him a text and I have it right here. You get off My phone started off just like that. Jesus, Oh my god, how.
Speaker 8: Did you handle recovering from the loss from from Javonte David?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Mentally, I just say what's next? Like that was whatever for me?
Speaker 25: You know, I wasn't at my best. Uh, And there's no excuse. It's just the truth. When somebody handicaps you that much, why would you be mad? Okay, you basically handicapped me.
Speaker 2: I lost.
Speaker 25: I still went in there fopped my ass off. I knew I was gonna lose as I was weak in the back room for the first time, I'm like, I got no power.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 25: But I put it up with God and I had a spiritual victory, not a physical victory. You know, I felt like I did something for you know, God, and I walked out to a worship song first time ever in front of you know, all the people. So I felt like, you know, I did what I had to do. If he ever come sees me at one forty, you know how I'm gonna do it. You know I'm gonna beat him. He can't beat me when I'm at my full strength, guarantee. That's why you said you felt powerless because all the nobody would take those causes and nobody, I don't care who you are.
Speaker 6: So does that fight play out differently at one with you in tank all one hundred percent?
Speaker 22: Yeah?
Speaker 25: Yeah, I mean now I got strength and my brain is there, Like when you're super dehydrad you can't.
Speaker 6: Even think just what's going on?
Speaker 25: And I still almost got his ask. The round he dropped me is the round I had his ask.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you were entertain that fight. If he came up to one forty, you know, he has to.
Speaker 25: Come see me because he's not gonna make money without me.
Speaker 6: It's like it's gonna happen, all right.
Speaker 2: We got more with Ryan Garcia when we come back, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ Envy, Jesse, Larish, Charlamagne guy. We also got acting here with us a boxing analysts and specialists and expert and we're still kicking it with Ryan Garcia and he's fighting Devin Haney on four to twenty. Charlamagne, Do you do you think you ever work things out with Canelo? Are y'all a bet on terms now?
Speaker 25: I try to message him all the time, like little golf do something like we're good here, swamp Yeah, little things here. Nothing crazy. What caused that roof? Because you know, y'all was like big brother, little brother. I wouldn't even know, to be honest, it was just I don't know. He just he would say stuff about me for no reason. I like bro you're like, that's crazy. Just call me up and tell me, like, oh, I need you to be doing this. I went through a real mental health crisis. I mean, I don't care what nobody says.
Speaker 2: That was real.
Speaker 25: So you know, they could say I faked it all they want. You weren't in my shoes. You know, you didn't feel the things I felt. And you know I just I took it on the chin though. But he made me look like a clown.
Speaker 2: Where did he criticize?
Speaker 25: He said that I'm wasting time my talent or it was during my mental health crisis. I'm like, bro, whatever, But it made me look like the weakest dude on the internet.
Speaker 2: You felt like you should have called you that's big brother, should have called check.
Speaker 25: But he made everybody look at me like an undisciplined kid. And I'm like, bro, the hard is working the gym.
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 30: Little Canelo was here. He talked about you, the relationship with you and Oscar. He said that he saw issues coming between you. Remember that, Charla. Have things gotten better with you and gold the boy and Oscar?
Speaker 2: I don't like.
Speaker 25: I don't like non peaceful situation.
Speaker 6: So I got it.
Speaker 25: I got Oscar in the thread with my advisor and I said, work it out. People don't like you, Oscar.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 25: I don't know, fix it because I'm not gonna work with none of you guys. If you guys keep doing this, this is making me look stupid. And then after that they all started talking, and then me and Oscar talk regularly now, so it's all good.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 25: You think him seeing you hang around Floyd put pressure on him that, right, I don't think so. I mean, I don't know how much you get.
Speaker 2: Maybe they don't.
Speaker 25: They probably don't like each other at all. But you know, that's not my problem. You know, that's your guys thing. I like Floyd.
Speaker 6: I like Oscar, and that's what I'm about.
Speaker 25: You know, I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not trying to pick a side.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 6: Floyd's cool, He's dope.
Speaker 25: He gives me a lot of advice, and I see how he runs this little, you know, this little empire, and I'm like, okay, I peeped that. Okay, I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 6: So I like being around for after after Floyd's fly. Yeah, he's fun.
Speaker 8: It used to be fun back in the day, you know, that's a different.
Speaker 2: Fun was I after after the loss and he didn't come to your locker room? What was your mind framed them?
Speaker 25: I mean it was really the people like influencing me, Like, damn that hurt. I don't really care if I'm going deep down in my heart like I don't really care, but I don't show up. I don't care, like I'm chilling.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that I cared, you know.
Speaker 25: I mean, honestly, watch after like that processed. I'm like, that is pretty like why wouldn't you show up after I just lost a big ass fight?
Speaker 6: But you said that was people in your No, it was like the internet and they made some sadass editor.
Speaker 8: Damn you like Will Smith sitting in the house by himself. Remember when it Will was crying about his dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, it was like I was like, oh, I'm sad you do shots a have you guys to.
Speaker 25: Bernard's are weird though, Bro, straight up, so you havn't pieced this. No, Bernard's just weird. Bro, Like, dude, off the rip. You just looked at me like boxing will call your bluff. I'm like, bro, you're weird. I don't like, I don't want to flame these guys, but I end up doing it, and I feel bad because they're older than me and they can't keep up with my and then they just end up looking dumb. I'm like, bro, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Feel like they started with you first, though.
Speaker 25: Yes, they've been started with me first. All the time they take you, I'm their biggest fighter and they're talking about me. I'm the only one bringing them money.
Speaker 1: But it makes you feel bad after because you don't want to be That's not my character.
Speaker 25: I'm cool, like I'm chill, like let's let's work it out. But he doesn't see what he wants to work it out. Me and Oscar are perfectly fun. So Bernard hit me up talk about.
Speaker 8: Boxing, will call your bluff. Makes it feel like he never thought you was an elite fighter exactly.
Speaker 25: He wanted me to retire.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 25: I was like, that's not your decision, first of all, and then second of all, you know.
Speaker 2: He only lost one fight. What do you mean retire?
Speaker 6: I don't know what he was talking about.
Speaker 25: And then and then I came back and I beat Dorote and I look great, and finally I was strong. I felt like I was coming into my prime, like now I feel like I'm gonna run through everybody, like I feel like I got played once great never again, and now I'm ready to come to strong, coming back for blood. Like literally, everybody's gonna get it, move out the way.
Speaker 2: What did they say after your last one? I couldn't burn out of this anything.
Speaker 25: Ill turned up on everybody. After I won, I was like, yeah, you thought I would lose, right, That's what I thought, But I just got turned up the emotions.
Speaker 6: Do you really feel like that? Oskar thought you would lose?
Speaker 25: Of course, and they think that, you know, dudes that are strong gonna put the pressure.
Speaker 2: He thought that.
Speaker 6: You know, he did hit hard.
Speaker 25: I give him that, but there's no way this guy's gonna be too experience. I've been doing this since I was seven. You think I haven't met a guy that put pressure and hit hard. You don't think I've ever dealt with that.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 8: I did think that too, not not just just I was. I was looking at the wat. I'm like, be size, you look like your young Canello almost. That's why I told him, like, first you thought, do you know it was gonna beat me?
Speaker 2: He was the next man.
Speaker 25: He backyard I knocked him out of the winner ound, and then I was like, now they got this guy. Every time we're in beef, they send somebody in to try to get me, and then they never do.
Speaker 6: You thought he was gonna lose that fight.
Speaker 8: I did for just a split second because I didn't know how how mentally you had recovered from the tank.
Speaker 25: That's smart, that's good assumption. But at the end, like I already knew I was gonna I mean, who's gonna go into a fight thing that I lose? But I could have lost off if I wasn't on point. But he gonna knock my eyes out. He hit hard, I got hit him, and.
Speaker 2: You was doing that weird shoulder roll hit. But did I get hit though? Nobody just looked crazy.
Speaker 6: Bro, I don't care what it looked like. It looked out a character, but you you weren't getting hit.
Speaker 25: All I know is Floyd told me it wasn't bad. I don't know if you can play with any like that, and he's not. You don't hit that hard? What are you talking about? This is actually a more like relaxed fight for me. I'm just like, I'm gonna go in there. I know I'm fighting a boxer. It's not a like to him, It's a boxing match.
Speaker 6: For me, it's a fight.
Speaker 25: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go run him over. He can't do nothing.
Speaker 6: It's like a kid like.
Speaker 25: Okay, swing swing, swing my turn, my turn.
Speaker 30: You can look good against program where you, bro, what are you talking about? Tell me what he's mid Bro, that's.
Speaker 2: Happened in New York Vegas? I thought they moved to.
Speaker 25: I don't even want to get into this, but I just pay per view, but into it. No, No, there's a lot going on, a lot of moving pieces. I don't want to say too much about.
Speaker 6: But we saw your tweet. I'm trying to bring this fight back to Vegas, right, Okay, speaking that, yes I am.
Speaker 25: That's what I'm gonna do. Look at New York is a great place to fight, obviously, the head, great fights, you know, Muhamad Ali and a lot of amazing but that's at the Garden. I mean, if I'm being real, Barclays is not the Garden. I like the Barclays, but I feel like this fight should be at the Mecro Boxing, the current Mecho Boxing, which is Vegas. Back in the day, it wasn't York, but times change. It's in Vegas.
Speaker 30: Is it because of the tickets to what you can get in Vegas supposed to what you're getting in New York tickets?
Speaker 25: He No, I'm just looking for the right vibe. I just don't feel like the Barclays is the vibe. I think Vegas. You know, it's gonna be fun. Everybody's gonna have a great time. It's just gonna go crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But if it ends up being in New York, we're in New York. Like New York is gonna be like it's.
Speaker 2: A great atmosphere.
Speaker 25: Fight.
Speaker 8: I've seen some really good I saw Wilder Autiase number one at Balkley a few fights.
Speaker 6: I know I lost them and you paid him the next day.
Speaker 2: Of course, is it better to train for you? Is better training for you in Vegas? No?
Speaker 6: I trained in Dallas regardless.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 25: But if we're looking at a business aspect taxes, I'm not gonna pay the New York taxes.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 6: I know people they say that a lot.
Speaker 25: It makes sense.
Speaker 8: I'm with your brother, Okay, if you say that, it makes sense. If you tell me I don't want to pay the taxes, I totally. That's why the fight shouldn't be in New York.
Speaker 25: Now, but like shot out of New York. Though, maybe I'll bring another fight there, but I want to fight somebody that has like a connection to New York. You know, we're both West Coast fighters.
Speaker 2: Like what all right? We got more with Ryan Garcia when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning Morning. We're still kicking it with Ryan Garcia, dj M V Jess, Larry Charlamagne the Guy. We also got a here.
Speaker 25: How do you think another loss could affect your legacy? I don't think he will affect me. In a manufacturer, I had eight losses. He been knocked out cold.
Speaker 6: I haven't.
Speaker 25: Hasn't happened to me, I don't. I mean, it's just if you let it bother you, it's canna affect you.
Speaker 6: It don't bother me. If I go out there and I do my and I look good. Oh you lost?
Speaker 2: Did I lose?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 25: But you gotta win though, because you said that I want to win, I don't. I'm the most competitive one in the room. I play video games like it's my life depends on it. Locked in like everything I do. I'm gonna I'm gonna go and win. Would you saying would it affect me?
Speaker 8: No, because when you even when you say you're the biggest star in boxing right now, I can't disagree with that. But I still got to put Canelo number one. But if you would have beaten Tank, I'm like, yeah, he's your biggest star. I would have to see.
Speaker 25: I think the same things on the line here with Devin Ay. If I win the fight, well, when I win the fight, When I win the fight, I'm the top.
Speaker 12: I'm the top.
Speaker 25: I don't see anybody that could be bigger than me. Jake Paul, Oh yeah, I mean, but that's a whole different category. But I told Jake Paul, let's.
Speaker 6: Run it fight.
Speaker 2: You don't want to fight.
Speaker 12: To fight, you don't want to fight.
Speaker 6: I just messaged it.
Speaker 25: I was like, bro, we could really do this.
Speaker 2: You don't want to fight a real fight. You know that'd be stupid.
Speaker 25: But he's bigger, He's way bigger. I'll come to his way. I'll gain up to one eighty. I could do it, and let's just run and you go to that, you go to one eighty, I can I haven't been there. Yeah, it don't matter. I ain't trying to look pretty. I'm trying to hurt something.
Speaker 30: You know, at one point you said you wanted to retire at twenty six. You want to accomplish whatever you could in boxing and be out. So though that ship sail, like that's how fast I could get everything done. I've done a lot of that twenty five. Yes, So what's the age now when you got thirty thirty out thirty?
Speaker 25: Because I'm here to fight everybody and run it and win and then did you know I feel like Tank Davis remage would be my final fight, like after I run through like these people.
Speaker 6: You know you got Devin, you got tell Femo Core. I mean, I might give him an opportunity, but.
Speaker 25: I think y'all scared of your cor nobody's scared of your curve, cur scared of his shadow, broy'.
Speaker 30: You see his last fight, say his hand was injured. Though we sat down with him, I don't know. Do you think that could affect your performance?
Speaker 6: Hand was injured.
Speaker 25: I couldn't even use the whole training camp with Fanseka, and I knocked that dude out in one round.
Speaker 8: Don't give me My hand hurts. Everybody's hand hurts. That's when the fans want to see though, No they don't. I want to see Ryan.
Speaker 2: At all. Yeah, I want to know.
Speaker 25: I say, nobody on the street has ever been like Yo, Sugcar, you would be great.
Speaker 2: We talk about that all the time, you and yourself, you yourself.
Speaker 6: But don't you think your care is a really good boxer.
Speaker 25: He's a good boxer, but it's nothing. It's nothing that stands out to me. It's okay, you know how to move, but it's nothing like Tank or me or like nobody got to stand out.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, you're not see boxes all the time.
Speaker 25: I've been watching boxing my whole life. I know the ones that are different. He's not different.
Speaker 2: Just why is different?
Speaker 25: Devin is doing everything he can to be non you know, not normal. You know he wants stand out. He's picking up steam. I think that you think he's better than Yeah, I think he's more entertaining than Sugar. I won't say he's better, but I think that his fights are more entertaining. People, you know, rather watch a Devin Haty fight than the Sugart. No, Sugar will do everything, you know, not even to get like an ounce of hitting, Like he's scared of lock in and get in there. Devon's not. Devon will go and bang a little bit when he has to. So I think our fight is going to be way huger than a sugar fight.
Speaker 2: What you're you're banking on the fight?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, I mean, I mean people.
Speaker 30: Are saying that you can out box Devon, that you would have to have boxing before though. Right right now, I'm saying that's what people told to say that. But he knows what he knows.
Speaker 25: I'm not an easy dude. Like when he's in front of me, it's different. He's been He's felt the energy. It's not going to be This fight is not gonna be pretty for him though, because I'm on a whole different vibe and level, a different strategy. Yeah, my focus is crazy right now. Like I said, just make sure like pray that he's okay.
Speaker 2: I mean that, sir.
Speaker 25: I'm not even trying to jok no more like just pray like he's gonna be okay, like Devon, like go home, enjoy the money, but bah boom, because this is gonna get ugly for him.
Speaker 2: So definite money. So Dev's supposed to be coming to pay this week. What message would you leave for Devin. Uh, you really don't like them personally, you say him saying daddy like especially the message for Dev.
Speaker 6: Don't even know, Like I don't have a message. I'm just ready to do something.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take that. Jesus, don't really you really want to fight Sean Jean?
Speaker 6: I will fight him in m m A. Yes, one hundred percent. I'm a natural wrestler.
Speaker 25: People don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm strong school No, I'm just natural.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 25: I never wrestled, but I wrestled like big dudes. I know how to wrestle this form and it's just instinct body language, knowing where his body is going and letting him go and then going them off and says you got to know what you know. I just got a good sense. If I was in the m m A, I would beat him.
Speaker 6: Hit you back on that. I've been bugging everybody.
Speaker 2: What people people for that, I don't care. I want to get to hear it from then or you stress your team and I can see it. It's been a journey. That's important is the bag versus the legacy of winning. I think they go hand in hand. Okay, you know, if it's legacy, you better make me your bag. You know, if it's a bag, it should have an ounce of legacy there. So I think they go hand in hand, like he ain't it, Like, I don't think it's legacy if I ain't getting paid, Legacy doesn't help you after boxing, right, I just want to make sure that I get paid well and and I fight. You know, I feel like boxing should get paid well. They put their life on the line. I feel like they're the most respected athletes, don't.
Speaker 30: You said you want to end with Tank. If you can pick your next three opponents in your order, who would be you know.
Speaker 25: Obviously Devin and then tell a female and then I want to go Sean on Malley and they don't want to go Tank.
Speaker 12: Now I put your call with Sean On. You run through them, You run through Devin.
Speaker 6: And and then rematch your Tank. Want to biggest runs up with?
Speaker 25: So move Sean for Sugar.
Speaker 6: Yes, I might be moved. You've been promoting a lot, ladies.
Speaker 12: I'm you're talking about leg part of your GIRs fan club.
Speaker 6: What should you got?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that's the legacy.
Speaker 4: You do that.
Speaker 12: You're like, oh, okay, it's different. Yeah, I might do that.
Speaker 2: Ryan GARCII a good luck you appreciate you joining us. Thank you so much, good having appreciate you, my b thank you for coming.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It's Ryan go Sylvia Stranger. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Good morning everybody. Steve j n V just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy, we are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to jest with the mess.
Speaker 11: Is real, Robber Lord, just don't do no.
Speaker 2: Jesson is gonna bring the numbers on the breakfast Club status status.
Speaker 1: So social media accused Charlemagne and God, what did I do?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. I'm reporting it and you are not exempted. Wow, I'm throwing SUPs to academics. So on the episode of Brillian Eddy Is when you sat down with Andrew Schultz, Charlotmagne spoke on his sons in the industry, and No Jumper shared a clip of that moment and insinuated that you were talking about academics. You never said his name, you never said any anybody's name. But this is how they seemingly made it.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 12: Can't spend every week bashing me about something.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make sense. Love me, you love it, Love you love me.
Speaker 8: Especially some of my sons, some of y'all of my sons, and I know you upset because Daddy's been neglecting you.
Speaker 12: I love all my sons, regardless of how. No matter how y'all talking.
Speaker 6: About Charlotte, Charlotte, they love you too.
Speaker 2: I know they.
Speaker 8: Next time you hear my sons talk about me, this gold in their comments and put daddy's daddy coming home.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what got because you want to be NICKI minor, Yes.
Speaker 2: He text me, so daddy not coming home? Yeah, he talk Nobody nobody, Nobody said that. I'm like, all right, nobody got it.
Speaker 1: I told you're talking about I thought you was talking about. I didn't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I said, put in the comments, Daddy's not coming out. How do y'all come to the conclusion that I will talking about academic stuff? Ain't no y'all that no jumper.
Speaker 1: Well, last year academics publicly called out you wilow Angli and said that y'all are avoiding his podcast like y'all.
Speaker 2: Brand new or whatever. Year ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I mean, let's just face it and just say what it is. Nobody want to come in that smelly ass basement.
Speaker 2: Like, what wrong with?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Well did he's not talking about me? Let me take me out of it. Okay, so who are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Who are you the daddy of I was just talking like when Nicki Minaj says all these ess my sons, do we say she's.
Speaker 2: Talking to one person, She's talking about a bunch of them.
Speaker 1: No, but yeah, she pluralizes sons and she is never ever scared to say nobody names.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about multiple people. Then, So you coming home?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: I told you I'm not coming home.
Speaker 1: You're not coming home?
Speaker 2: But that's just the internet.
Speaker 1: You Were you ever home with your sons? Because you had to leave you? He said, you're not coming home more.
Speaker 8: She looks to be so judgmentally with them, glasses on, got our hands crossed?
Speaker 2: Were you ever home with your sons.
Speaker 21: Now?
Speaker 1: Because you give a dead beat?
Speaker 8: So it's like, God, bless all my sons, who I don't know. I got a bunch of them allegedly allegedly.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so yeah, and these are messy visions. By the way, get yours guard. These are my line. Okay, Moving on, Diddy being accused of sexual assault by male employee.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, no, Yes, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: Yes. Rodney Jones is a former producer and videographer for Diddy. He is claiming that Didd he repeatedly sexually assaulted him. This lawsuit is so long, it's so many, like, it's so many things that you know, he's claiming, did he did? Upon those claims, he claimed that did he groped his genitals and touched his butt. He believes that Diddy was grimming him to have sex. He says that did he downplayed it just like he as a joke, like we're just playing around. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, when he would call him out about or he would say anything about it. He also claimed to did he forced him? Did he force him to watch a video of steviej having sex with another man? But he didn't, He didn't provide that video or anything. He said that he believes he was possibly drugged and raped, and that there were plenty of other allegations that you know, I just choose not to speak on. And when the news of the lawsuit came out, fans found footage that Rodney released weeks ago claiming that he was stealing his publishing rights.
Speaker 2: Also, someone I took a year off straight working on this album.
Speaker 1: That album is the love album Off the Grid by Diddy.
Speaker 25: And it's Grammy nominated right now as we speak.
Speaker 32: Did he will request certain works to be done and tell us don't go to sleep until it's done. And I've tried to get my business straight with this that I planned for. They hit me on below the belt on so many little situations just dealing with this. The contract that did get me in, the offer that they gave me was just disgusting. The producer fee pennies. And on top of that, these guys are trying to steal my publishing. I don't have the moneies that it's going to take to fight him in court. So I'm just asking you, if you're in support, please the link is in my bio to my go fund me.
Speaker 1: But this is a contract that you signed, like you still signed it. You knew it was bs, you knew it was pennies, you know all of that. That's what I'm saying, Like people read and don't be so like starstruck about who you're working with. You know what I'm saying, Like you can't do that. He also launched a GoFundMe page called help me Shoot, help Me Sue Sean Diddy Combs on February fifth, and the page raised fifteen hundred dollars out of fifty thousand out of a fifty thousand dollars goal. So apparently he did raise enough money to actually sue him. So, uh, this is just crazy. Just read read read.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean it's interesting when it comes to those recording contracts because you know, I don't know why people be expecting individuals to look out for your best interest. Yeah, the people that are signing you, they want the contract to be you know, favorable to them, call you out of the negotiate to make it favorable for both of y'all, but more so.
Speaker 1: You and the and the and you know the love album that was that was recently you know what I'm saying, like last three years, last three years. So it's just like, yo, if there's and there's been rumors for years about contracts with Diddy and all that, why it's just like at one point.
Speaker 8: For years about all this stuff. Yeah, yeah, and the fifty bring back I heard did he touch your budget? I know he about to come with that.
Speaker 1: You don't conjure it up. But as like as you notice, why would you You know, at some point you have to take accountability for some of it, you know what you know, I just was so happy to work with him. I signed.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, exactly what you said, this producer, Sure, little rod or or any other producer. They get to the point where it's that's Rodney is his name, But that's a producer name. Yeah, gave him that name. You shut up. Many. I don't know if you have I don't.
Speaker 1: He was hit a little beout what he said.
Speaker 2: But but yeah, but like as I was saying, you know, these producers get excited to work with celebrities. When a celebrity give him a contract, what they're gonna say, No, nobody's gonna have my beat in the basement. So somebody takes my beat, and then when it blows up, then it's like, now I want my money. Now you signed this contract.
Speaker 1: No, No, so it is it is not fair. No, it's not there, but it is. It's the business, the business, and it's not personal. I guess to somebody touch it, but but I don't know. So I got time for another story. First of all, he didn't swirl his little finger yet, so calm down. Oh he got this thing where he swirls s finger when he'd be like wrap it up. I got all right, Well that it was Jess with the mess Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're making it with tea sons. You got to do the station.
Speaker 8: Idea and stuff and then come back yes yes yes, yes, yes, yes, yes got I got to the last story. All right, you're checking out the breakfast club at Yeah, what's happening now? You know last year we were in Atlanta for the first ever Black Effect Podcast Festival. It was hosted by myself and my good sister right here, Justrius. Well, I am happy to announce that on Saturday, April twenty seventh, we will be back in Atlanta, Georgia for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival's. Last year, we sold out, so make sure to get your tickets.
Speaker 2: Now what are you buying tickets for? I'll tell you on that stage.
Speaker 8: This year, we have Will Lucas with the Black Tech, Green Money podcast, so we got financial literacy covered. We have Debbie Brown, she'll be there with the Deeply Well podcast, so we got mental health and mindfulness covet. We have Horrible Decisions there, so we got sex positivity covered.
Speaker 2: We got the Carefully Reckless.
Speaker 1: Podcast with just hilarious already.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 12: Okay, Fix live live on stage pregnant.
Speaker 8: She'll be how mony months you'll be by the April twenty seven bout five months? Okay, So she'll be on stage pregnant at the Black Effect Podcast Festival. And we got the good brothers Willow and Gilly of the Million Dollars Worth a Game podcast.
Speaker 4: They will be there.
Speaker 8: Those are just a few podcasts that we're at announcing right down, so make sure to go get your tickets.
Speaker 2: You remember it sold out last year. Not only will we have some of.
Speaker 8: Your favorite podcasts live, but there'll also be a black marketplace featuring local small, black owned businesses from Atlanta, and a chance to pitch your podcast, and we'll have informative panels for inspiring podcasters. So tickets go on sale tomorrow at twelve pm Eastern. Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival to learn more. Okay, Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival to learn more.
Speaker 2: What's the date again? April twenty seven?
Speaker 12: Okay, Saturday, April twenty seven, all right, yes, all right.
Speaker 2: Now let's get to Donkey today.
Speaker 1: Please your execution on the Donkey of the day is something to God for you the reason they gave me donkey other day, and I deserve that.
Speaker 2: People need to know.
Speaker 1: Would you need to tell them? I am you have the boy, tell them.
Speaker 2: It's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 31: It's a read.
Speaker 2: But you're so good at trying to charlamage.
Speaker 4: You know what you want charlamage.
Speaker 1: Damn man, where you give a dusky other day?
Speaker 2: Soon then donkey today.
Speaker 8: For Tuesday, February twenty seventh, sexty, Red goes to a sixty year old Texas man named Mitchell vest No need to waste any time here today, folks. I'm just gonna read you the headline from the New York Post this morning. The headline reads, kilt wearing shoppers seen stuffing antiques up his button and then placing them back on the shelves.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Fox twenty sent Houston for the report. Please.
Speaker 20: Thursday, February eighth was a normal day at this Spring antique store until cameras caught the moment a customer and a kilt took a liking to certain items on the shelf.
Speaker 29: I had to watch it a couple of times just to be sure that I knew what I was looking at.
Speaker 20: Susan Golden has managed the eighty five thousand square foot shop for twenty years. Cameras show a man in a tank top and kilt grab a kitchen fork or spoon from a display. He then walks over to the other side. His hand stays behind him for a while. He's then seen placing the item back on the shelf.
Speaker 6: He's spent.
Speaker 25: I want to put them back that he wasn't trying to steal them, he was doing other things with them.
Speaker 20: In another section, a closer look, he grabs another item, shoves it underneath the kilt, and puts it back.
Speaker 1: He needs to be caught and stopped.
Speaker 8: Mitchelle Vess was stuffing antiques up his butthole and then placing them back on the shelves. I got so many questions, and I don't know which one to ask first, because I need to know how big were these antique items, and.
Speaker 2: I need to know how big was his butthole.
Speaker 25: Okay, based on the size of the antiques, I can determine the measurements of his anus, all right, this man is a whole freak.
Speaker 12: Ladies in Gettlement and This is what happens when you can't shame people.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've told you this before, but.
Speaker 8: You have to let people have romantic rectum rendezvous if that's what they want. Okay, y'all have demonized butt play, and I don't think that's fair for those amongst us who enjoy booty exploration. If you want to be Christopher columb but you have that right and you shouldn't be shamed for it. Okay, that doesn't mean no, you can make poor choices just because you don't have a safe space to do our state stimulation, all right. Just because you weren't comfortable popping the old gristle ring doesn't give you the right to go commit a crime like this. Okay, you were putting antique items back on the shelf after giving them the scenic tore through Brown Town disgusting.
Speaker 12: Okay, the good old poop hole loophole.
Speaker 8: Somebody out there touched all your butt boogets just because you nasty, all right.
Speaker 2: This is also why we have.
Speaker 8: To lower inflation, Okay, because clearly Mitchell couldn't afford antal plucks.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 8: Now, this morning, google dial those for men just to see the price of them. Okay, twenty five ninety one for a Jack duo mail anal dildo. Okay, they got a Colt male anal vibrator for thirty one fifty nine, and poor Mitch can't afford either one of them, so instead he's in the antique shop sticking talking pee wee herman dolls up his heiney. Okay, all right, I don't know what's happening. Okay, this man is in a kilt sticking antiques up his anus. Okay, he is rowdy roddy fudge packer. Now we have a list of things he used to uh, he used to do the chocolate mushroom slap. These are actual things that they said he put in his butt. A makeup brush okay, a restoration hardware piece.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 8: Okay, an antique bottle opener, and a tobacco tin can.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that tobacco tin can?
Speaker 2: These things ain't small items.
Speaker 1: That's the stuff that you spit the.
Speaker 2: Tobacco in Jesus Christ.
Speaker 8: I'm reading the story and it says the male was then observed removing the items and placing them back on shelves.
Speaker 12: If you cavity search this man. There is no telling what you will find.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: That man has a pawn shop located right on Prostate Drive. You just got to go down Hershey Highway and make a left, okay, And he got everything you're looking for and probably some things you not now, did you not? That the name of the antique store, And I'm not making this up was the Curiosity Shot. I cannot make this kind of stuff up. People, I'm not that good. Google the store. You'll see at yourself. He went to the Curiosity shop, had a couple of backdoor gasms, and in the complaint, this thow owner said it had to throw away the items that were used in this incident due to the items being smothered and faces smothered and dangle gravy. Oh, he's been arrested for criminal mischief and he's probably disappointed because he won't be in there long enough to get.
Speaker 12: His starfish stretched.
Speaker 8: Please give Mitchell vest the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you are the dog of the day, the doge.
Speaker 4: Of the day. Ye.
Speaker 12: Such a strange, delightful world we live in.
Speaker 1: Is he okay?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Mentally like? Is it something to say sixty years old. He got him. Tell us the man has kinks.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, it literally could be something wrong. It has to be something wrong with him sixty years old? What what races here?
Speaker 2: We play game? Yes, let's play a game of guess what racis?
Speaker 1: Alright.
Speaker 8: Mitchell Vest, sixty years old from Texas was in a store called the Curiosity Shop, which is an antique store, wearing a kilt, and he was sticking things up his butt.
Speaker 2: Guess what race he is?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Mitchell Vest?
Speaker 29: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, why you say why he's wearing kute? That's what I was thinking, capers not that as Jade Smith. But you know he not really black either, Shut up, tj Envy.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mitchell Vest.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 8: Mitchell Vest, sixty years old from Texas was wearing a kilt in an antique store called the Curiosity.
Speaker 2: Shop, and he was caught sticking things up his butt.
Speaker 1: Guess what racist?
Speaker 2: I'm going?
Speaker 16: White?
Speaker 12: Kil I can see why y'all will say that it's the kilt.
Speaker 8: I can see why y'all Sayeah's and y'all are absolutely correct. Here is big white, big white, big capital right white's right.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: He bought some Trump sneakers off he made for twenty two thousand dollars white.
Speaker 2: Okay, right.
Speaker 8: It flew to the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee, Big MACI.
Speaker 2: Big Matter.
Speaker 8: Imagine buying an antique from that shop and sniffing it and being like the eighties smell kind of. Then he said the dude, the dude sold all these items on shark Tank. Oh no, stupid this guy, he's just from the back text to me. Okay, all right, well thank you for that donkey today, sir.
Speaker 2: Yes, Now when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Jess. We were talking about how do you deal with a friend that keeps coming with the same problem over and over and over again, and you know they're not gonna listen. I'm to be therapy.
Speaker 1: That's the thing though. Like so, I have a lot of people that actually write me and submit their stories and for carefully reckless when I do this every Wednesday, and it's like they they constantly are tired of their friend being hurt and asking them for you know, being hurt by men, and asking them for advice, and when they give advice, they never take it. But they always run back to the friend with these recurrent problems. They don't ever leave the guy. And it's like, do you sit there and do be a good friend or are you just over it? You want to break up with your friend? Like is it that serious or what? So it's it leaves a friend like h I.
Speaker 8: Don't know why friends do that, because friends don't realize that when they keep going back to a person over and over, especially women, and they keep going back to their homegirl, telling their homegrould about how the bad.
Speaker 12: This guy is, but they can't leave him. The homegirl know why you can't leave.
Speaker 8: She can't leave to that man got that hook, and so then she go want to go try that hook for yourself for herself.
Speaker 2: And then now, y'all, I just.
Speaker 1: Think your damage probably from something in your childhood, because I don't know where that came from.
Speaker 2: That's how you feel. Five day five one oh five one. How do you handle your friendship moving forward? You keep telling your friend the same things, she keeps coming with the same problems over and over and over again. You're tired of hearing it because she ain't gonna listen to you anyway, or he ain't gonna listen to you anyway? How do you deal with that? Let's discuss it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 31: Good morning, Thank you Charley for not calling the Brother Death the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's topic time called eight hundred five eight five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody. It's Steve, j Envy, Jess, Hilarious, Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about friends that you guys might or might not have, that continue continually call you with the same problem, same situation in their relationship, and they call you for the same advice all the time. It never changes. You give them advice, but they don't listen, but they keep calling you with the same problems. How do you deal with that? Now, this comes from just Jess. You said you get a lot of calls like that, Emil, A lot of.
Speaker 1: People sending stories to carefully reckless and they asked me on advice whether they should break up with their friend or not, or fall back or keep on helping them basically self destruct because they're not taking the advice.
Speaker 2: So how do you deal with it? Just take that takes some.
Speaker 1: Calls, and we don't know everybody's I don't write different because like you got some people that really break up with their friend and I can't say okay, no, Like there was one story the guy was getting beat on by her man, you know what I mean. But she loved them. He bought everything for her. She was a very insecure female and her friend knew that she was insecured, knew that she didn't want to work, and basically everything he was by for her she was paying for physically, like she was paying for that. But the friend is the only friend that she had to be cause everybody else caught her off and that was the only friend she had. And she was like, I gotta fall back because I.
Speaker 2: Got to get a point where you don't want to hear it no more. Like I've been going through you with this. I've been telling you what to do to write them, but you're not listening anyway, So you asking me for no reason.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm not that person. I don't deal with it.
Speaker 8: After a while, I'm not going you waste my time all yours, right, you know what I'm saying. And you can't be afraid to tell your friends they need to see a therapist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can't feel bad about trying to fall back from that, Like is that because that it started bothering the friend? Like she was like, this is like messing with my mental my energy. If you're not gonna leave, man, I just gotta fall back.
Speaker 8: From you too. Stop coming to me asking me for advice if you're not gonna listen and clearly, if what I'm saying isn't getting through to you and you need to go talk to a professional, I'll be I'm quick to tell my friends go to a therapist.
Speaker 2: I don't even recommend somem therapists to them. Yeah, because I ain't got the bandwidth. Yeah, I don't have a time. After I tell you that. Once the second to third I'm like, I can't. You gotta get somebody else. Hello, who's this? Hello?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 25: Hey girl?
Speaker 17: Hey, my name is Tren Now calling from a woman to North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Now, what's your thoughts now?
Speaker 11: I feel like you could be a good friend and a supporter friend all still while maintaining the boundaries and set them boundaries at the way that we fill with our whole girls feel you said, we said you mad we met. So if you keep coming to us an emotionally dumping for us, that's gonna affect peace eventually. If that's where I have to drop the line. So one time I'll listen, two times out listening to support. Third time, don't tell me that maybe you're all right.
Speaker 2: And it gets to a point where the first time you're nice.
Speaker 1: Then you're a little you get a little rude.
Speaker 2: And the last time you just all the gloves off, like look you bumping if if you don't call me no more, cause I'm telling you what's the truth.
Speaker 1: Right, and that's what you want, Like okay, thank.
Speaker 2: You to now good morning the morning. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 23: My thoughts is just basically I feel like as friends, I wouldn't be that invested in my friends relationship. I mean, relationships do be having problems. So if she called me Monday talking about him and that Tuesday she lost him, Okay, that's how I feel. I'm not going to be back in. That's it to be trolling her to leave her. Man, Like, I got my own situations going on. I only have one exception. If she was getting physically abused, then it would be like all right, girl, I don't want you being beat on, but everything else is like you're grown.
Speaker 2: Did you hear the Baltimore No.
Speaker 23: I just want to say I'm so happy that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you.
Speaker 2: Girls. You got some y we got the same last name.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're coming to my body on Saturday?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Why?
Speaker 23: I live in Atlanta, so I won't be there for the summer time.
Speaker 1: It's sorry, girl, stay away from there. It's fine, It's it's fine.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I love you though, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you're just joining us, we're asking what do you do when you have a friend that calls you with the same problems over and over again. Don't they don't take your advice, but they call you with the same problems, never ends, over and over again. Do you break up with your friend? Do you ignore them? You telling me to get some help? What do you do? Let's discuss, Brady.
Speaker 3: Let's say if y'all talking about it, you know we talking about it. It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: More thing everybody in Steve dj Envy, Jess hilarious. Charlamagne to god, we are the breakfast club. Now if you're just joining us, yes, you're saying a lot of people email you in contact. You're about the same situation.
Speaker 1: Yes, and and sometimes no, it's not physical. Sometimes it's just a man cheating. Who can you know keep his his d in his pants or whatever? But you know it hurts the woman, and then you go ask for advice, you don't take it. One day you love him, the next day you leaving, and then the next day you back there.
Speaker 2: That's right. We got Q on the line. Q, good morning morning, I'm good girl.
Speaker 1: How are you what you think?
Speaker 17: I think that being a good friend is letting your friend know you. You can't keep coming over here to dad at some point just gotta stop. You did me and uh, that is dreaming, and then I allowing you to dream me. I'm not gonna allow you to second hand dream me with your that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy period second hand dream.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the second hand draining.
Speaker 2: Like no, hello, who's this?
Speaker 29: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey cookie? Good morning? Now the situation cookie for me.
Speaker 17: I think I would break up with my friend because I'm a serious and I don't have come to keep telling you the same thing.
Speaker 1: Don't make That's how I mean. I'm totally with you. I ain't. I ain't. I ain't know it was an acquirs thing, but I would do the same thing like I've done it before. Like, nah, I can't, I can't do it. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Omar, what's up, bro? Good morning doing great man?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 16: You show them in god the lyrics good morning, good.
Speaker 2: Good good. What's your thoughts? Man? You got a friend that calls with the same problem over and over and over again. What are you doing that situation?
Speaker 6: Omar?
Speaker 16: Yo, Man, I got my brother man. He about twenty man, but he liked them heavy.
Speaker 4: Girls.
Speaker 8: Don't don't call him heavy. That's not I don't think that's politically correct. I like big backs.
Speaker 16: You're looking at me like that chest.
Speaker 8: Big back sound. You don't think big back sound better than heavy? Big back sound like packages are heavy? Now say they sound bad?
Speaker 2: Emotions are heavy? And what's big back?
Speaker 1: Big back?
Speaker 30: No?
Speaker 1: I think heavy is actually better.
Speaker 2: Than No, heavy is bad heavy. It's like he said, like that, like a package.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his heavyweight is crazy heavyweight When you're the champion of the world, I.
Speaker 2: Know it's right.
Speaker 1: No big bag, men, but.
Speaker 4: He wanted them Caribbean dudes.
Speaker 16: Man, you know what jamaking? So he like, yeah, man a little until you call my phone, but he'd be she'd be beating him up. Man him, Yo, bro just ended his wink time. Man, you can find more.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, So she beats on him all the time, and then you're there to be like yo, leave and then he never leaves, like because he loves that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 16: He's like, I love my girl. Man, but she just beat like she threw out his clothes, she busted his lips like two months.
Speaker 2: Damn. You might need to call the police.
Speaker 1: Jesus, okaymergency. Man, you love it, you love it, Okay. So if it's given that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like, is it?
Speaker 1: Guy? Is it different for a god than a girl? Because I can't be I if we were girls. No, I'm not saying here while your big boyfriend is beating on your low ass like I'm not, but his big girlfriend is beating on his little ass, Like are you You're not going to break up with him, right, You're just gonna be like all right, y'all whatever.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I can't help him, man. I told him, Look, man, is either you leave her or stop calling my phone.
Speaker 1: One out of the Yeah, okay, what's the moral of the story. It depends on the situation. I don't even really think it's a moral. I just think, you know, it depends on it depends on how you feel as a friend.
Speaker 2: But let me ask you a question. So, sometimes people can't see what's happening right because they're so in love. They don't see the hurt, they don't see the page. As a friend, do you keep trying to get them to see or do you be like, look, I ain't got time for this. I got my own problems. I gotta go.
Speaker 1: Like you said, it's one, two, three, after three, you said after two you can't do it. I would at least give a person three after three, look, man, nah, it's like and then I wouldn't. I wouldn't even say necessarily like break up with the friend, because like I said, I'm breaking up. I'm broken up with friends and I miss other like you know, other experiences with my friends. But I would just fall back, like, don't talk to me about him, like I'm sorry, Like yo, just yeah, we can go out, we can still do our thing, girl time whatever. Don't bring him up like I can't do it.
Speaker 2: But I think you also got to know what friend you can ask, right, Like I'm not gonna ask Charlamagne like the guy that just called, he's one hundred and twenty pass. I give very good big woman.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to ask him anything. I don't ask him anything.
Speaker 2: I give very good.
Speaker 8: I give very good advice. I just I'm just gonna tell you just exactly what it is. I'm not gonna beat around the bush like in this situation, I would tell you go to therapy. If you keep coming to me about the same man over and over, the same girl over and over, and you not ready to leave that person, I'm gonna tell you go sit down and talk to a therapist. And I'm encourage both of y'all to go sit down and talk to a therapist together. Really, y'all need some type of counseling.
Speaker 1: Like I would ask you, like what book do I read? Like, I'm that's only you're really good to like book reference.
Speaker 2: I got it right here, see my Black Country.
Speaker 1: Saying like I need a book to read. I was saying, that's the only notice.
Speaker 2: It comes out on April knife. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Beyonce got the number one song in the country right now with Texas Whole Black Country Song and My Black Country is a journey through country music's black Black path President Future. It's the next release off my book in print, Black Privileged Publishing through Shimon and Schuston like be out April Knighte.
Speaker 2: But you can pre order it everywhere.
Speaker 1: You buy a book you see like it's not it's given so much a wood book.
Speaker 7: Durry.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Mike, I have a publishing company. And because sir a walking billboard walk in promotion, please get out of here what we got just with the best cover up what.
Speaker 2: We talk about.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're talking about. We talked about Kanye Man. It's bad. It's getting real bad. And I usually don't feel sorry for a lot of things he goes through because he brings these things on the South. But they playing with him and at Adidas, So yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning. The Breakfast Club. I love it and I haven't loved it like this in a long time. More than everybody's the J M. B. Jess, Larry Charlam and the guy. We are to Breakfast Club. Let's get to test with the best, maybe Jesus Real, Jessica, Robert Lord, just don't.
Speaker 1: Do the lines, just gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 2: On the breakfast club.
Speaker 18: Status.
Speaker 1: Hey all the stop. Let me put all my messy visions to this real quick. So Yez he calls out Adidas yesterday, call you. He went on Instagram to put Adidas on blast. He posted a picture of some light gray Yeasies with a caption that anybody who loves Yea would not buy these fake Yasies. I never made these colorways and I'm not getting paid off of them. But he also spoke more about himself and.
Speaker 22: He explained really clear to you guys, what's happening with Adidas. It's not only are they putting out fake colorways that are not approved, they're suing me for two hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 2: Dollars and they're also not paying but the shoes that.
Speaker 22: They're putting out that have my name on it, and they're using contract clauses in fifty years of business experience too. An artist, one of y'all favorite artists, right in front of y'all in broad daylight.
Speaker 2: What did you? What did y'all believe?
Speaker 1: I don't know I didn't believe it, but obviously it was the word that we can't say. Oh, that's the point of the believer.
Speaker 2: But this is the thing I don't understand. When when Yeezy did this deal with Adidas, he had money. He said he'd been raped by Adidas. Oh rape, yeah, yeah, well yeah, so he had an attorney, Like, this wasn't broke easy. He had money, He had attorneys, He had a team of attorneys that were able to look over that contract.
Speaker 8: Spoke on this earlier. We have to be responsible for the things that we signed. Clearly, whatever he signed give the Adidas the right to do this.
Speaker 1: To make the fake colorways and you know, without his authorization, not.
Speaker 2: Free colorways, but colourways without his approval, right.
Speaker 1: Well, basically yeah, so that's why he's calling them fake and corny because he's like, I didn't even approve this. They're they're suing me, and they're still putting out yeasies like name them something else.
Speaker 2: Then basically, no, they have a contract.
Speaker 8: Clearly, whatever he signed gives them the right to do it. If they don't have the right to do it, then you know, whatever he signed will protect him. That's what contracts for four to protect the artists, to protect the talent, to protect the person you know, to protect you basically, So if you don't have that kind of protection, whose fault is that?
Speaker 2: If he signed these.
Speaker 1: Contract I don't know, and them easy it is a hard bro you like to go, I'm not sure. Don't ever ex monervated, my am.
Speaker 8: I gonna buy him if you people gonna see you them match that you got because you that beetles.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. Don't ever asking me you're gonna buy the Trump sneakers?
Speaker 8: No, okay, then, but if the resell value is nine thousand dollars and I can get them for three ninety nine, I'll buy.
Speaker 1: Yes, And she called your dumb ass once.
Speaker 8: Don't play around with that's a hell of a flip, guys, all right, right ninety nine to nine thousand, I'm on now absolutely so that colorway easy?
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 8: How much they cost probably a couple hundred dollars. Yeah, they can be sold resold for five thousand.
Speaker 1: Mr Russell Wilson speaks on raising baby future. Russell Wilson recently was interviewed by Brandon Marshall on I Am Athlete and he said he wrote out a list of five non negotiables that he has for his future wife before he met Sierra. Right, he said, he prayed on it, and he met Sierra three days later. People asked them for her prayer. Remember they need to be axed for his because God blessed him in three days.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: And he opened up about meeting little Future when he was nine months and stepping in to raise him this way, he said, When.
Speaker 18: I walked in the room, and so you know, little Future he's nine months at the time or whatever, he crossed my lap and it was like, you know, this is gonna be my responsibility.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 7: I remember.
Speaker 18: I remember leaving that night and God saying this is God said saying to me, raising this child. It's gonna be a responsibility.
Speaker 2: The first night.
Speaker 18: Yeah, the first night, it's gonna be a responsibility.
Speaker 2: And I was ready for that.
Speaker 18: And you're raising children, right, and you're married and everything else and loving. This's like you gotta love every single child as if they're yours. Right, That's been the greatest gift of raising Future and Sienna and when and now Mora.
Speaker 8: I love that.
Speaker 1: I actually do love that because when you are in you know, and before marriage, if you are pursuing someone and then you make a commitment and you know and they come with a package, you have to raise that child like you know.
Speaker 2: What else is on russell list? All you said was prayer? What else?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: He didn't say the five non negotiables like he just said. He wrote them down before meeting his wife. He prayed on it, and three days later God sent him Sierra.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 12: So Sierra had a prayer and Russell Wilson wrote down what he wanted.
Speaker 25: So and.
Speaker 8: So what we should learn from this is manifestation is real. Prayer is real, write down what you want, pray for what you want.
Speaker 1: And if you come with a package, and you are pursuing someone and you know you're planning to marry that person, they are they have to treat your child like responsibility, absolutely and absolute love that because my boyfriend do the same time. So Steve will go to reacts to where is Wendy Williams docu saries. I think this is amazing because this would be the first celebrity other than myself an envy who is in you know, support of Wendy.
Speaker 14: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And kind of feel the same way that we were both speaking about yesterday. Celebrities absolutely, you know sign say you my bad? And if I said, you wouldn't have hit that question.
Speaker 6: No, what did Steve said?
Speaker 7: I'm all in Wendy Williams corner when I watched last night on that show disturbs me. I doesn't think it does any good for Wendy. She's obviously has big time struggles medical conditions and addiction, and what they're showing is somebody is not protecting her. It doesn't put her in a good light. So before you start talking about putting her back out in the public, you should be getting her help, making sure she recovers fully and that she's able to do it.
Speaker 8: I'm sure there was other celebrities who out there who said something. If no way, and how Steve will goes the first person to say something.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, he's the first one like that. I actually made a video about it. How about you find the celebrities. You be on the internet every day seeing me, so if you ain't see nothing listening to my phone and this is what I'm reporting.
Speaker 2: You know, it's crazy I've seeing because some of the comments yesterday and people were like, well, they did that because they want to expose the system. They did that because they want to expose. But they exposed it's the way that they made her look, which I don't I don't like. I think it's disrespectful. And then not only that they hired the publicist. That publicist was hired. The guards didn't wanted to hire that about somebody hired her and and they're giving her a lot of control.
Speaker 8: And yeah, I don't care where you're sad that documentary ain't served no purpose.
Speaker 2: It's up the line people pockets, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Because if you wanted to raise awayness about dementia, you didn't have to show me four and a half hours of Windy Wings looking like that.
Speaker 2: But what you don't have to raise anything on dimension we know about dementia, r like we know we know about it.
Speaker 1: Anything else.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you didn't have to give me four and a half hours of her looking terrible.
Speaker 2: Looking Chris Bruce Willis right now, Bruce Willis has the same dementia as when Williams. Do we see him? Do we see him walking around the streets? And do we see him?
Speaker 12: And what's the call to action y'all.
Speaker 8: If you're going to do something like that, you can't just have a disclaimer at the end, like this show touched on a bunch of different sensitive subjects and called this number what then, like I was.
Speaker 1: Talking about the commercials was because I watched on Amazon Prime. I didn't watch it all like time. I was saying that, yeah, the commercials was like if your eyes are big like this, then you like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: About that? The diroid is a big like this?
Speaker 7: You can try this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: You also had made it a point to say, like, uh, that she's not ready for a podcast, the fact that the manager is still trying to get her to do a podcast and saying that she's ready and putting me starts on her. He ready for nothing, but ready for anything.
Speaker 8: By the way, have you heard from Wendy this week? You know what I'm saying. No, you didn't see her on nothing promoting this document.
Speaker 2: I thought we did. I thought we see a video right before she was saying that the fans were excited to see. I thought she did. Maybe not, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that, but when you'll have to send it to me, and I'm gonna report that too.
Speaker 12: Because that's just what the best in her news is real. All right, well.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the mix to start off with some TLC. Today is Chili's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Bobby B like stop trying to do that, like you can play I ain't heart.
Speaker 2: Somebody get excited about Bobby.
Speaker 25: B like that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you don't act like I can't drop like two real good songs.
Speaker 12: Oh you got a fantastic album. That album that had slowed down on it. Yeah, Bobby titled album Bobby Valentino.
Speaker 2: That was fire. Let's seat to the mix. I just haven't seen somebody. You're like there into the Breakfast Club. I'm morning everybody. It's DJ NV just hilarious, charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club is black history more before we get into it, that's right.
Speaker 8: And you know every day during Black History Month, my god beat puts you out an episode of a podcast called I Didn't Know Maybe you didn't either, on the Black Effect iHeart Radio podcast network. And today he's gonna talk to us about some Black History trivia that we may not know.
Speaker 33: On today's episode. If I didn't know, maybe you didn't either. It's what invention single handedly revitalized chattel slavery in the United States.
Speaker 2: And who's responsible for its creation?
Speaker 33: You got thirty seconds If you said the cotton gen created by Eli Whitney, You're correct. See, the truth of the matter is, in the late seventeen hundred, slavery was phasing out. Folks weren't making no money off ind to go. See, cotton was easy to grow in the South, but it was tough to process because you had to separate them sticky seeds from the fibers. Well, the cotton gen made that process oh so much easier.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 2: After the invention of the cotton gen, the need.
Speaker 33: For raw cotton doubled each decade after eighteen hundred, I mean a fuel, the other inventions, machines to spend and weed the cotton, the steam boat to transport the cotton. By eighteen fifty, America was growing three quarters of the world's supply of cotton, and who were picking it all black folk. In seventeen ninety, cotton growing became so profitable that it increased the for land and enslaved labor. In seventeen ninety it was six slave states. By eighteen sixty it was fifteen slave states. Now two strange things about Eli Whitney. One, why did I always think Eli Whitney was black?
Speaker 11: He's not.
Speaker 2: Eli Whitney is a white man from Massachusetts.
Speaker 33: Another interesting fact about Eli Whitney is, despite having a patent, the cotton gen didn't make him no bread, and I know that had to make him hot. See, folks in the South, we just made and used counterfeit versions. And Eli Whitney spent most of his time in Southern courts fighting, and most times those courts sided with the local Southerners rather than some Yankee. Still have no clue why I always thought a black man invented the cotton gen. Now there are stories to say an enslaved person invented the cotton gen and Eli Whitney got the patent for it, but there's no proof of that. It is, however, no secret that black folks rarely had the capital or connections to get their things patented. So many times their masters will take the invent and be rewarded with the patents. Then there were your black folks that got patents by making white inventions better or more practical. For example, South Carolina native Henry Ogden Holmes, he was black, He invented the sawtoothe g in around seventeen ninety two when he and Eli Whitney were in Savannah, Georgia. The light bulb we all know that was invented by Thomas Edison. But the innovation to use longer lasting light bulbs with a carbon filament that came from a black man, Lewis Latimer. Look, if you're interested in more, you can check out the book Black Inventors of America by McKinley Burt Junior. Now you won't see Eli Whitney in that book because he's.
Speaker 2: White, and I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either.
Speaker 6: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I wos loop to be that. That's right.
Speaker 8: To make sure you check. B died out Saturday, April twenty seventh at the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening in atlant To, Georgia. Tickets go on sale tomorrow at twelve noon. Okay, twelve noon tomorrow. Yes, so thank y'all.
Speaker 2: All right when we come back, positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ n V.
Speaker 2: Jesse, Larry Chelamaine, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Don't forget this Friday. I'm gonna be in Baltimore for CI Double A and then Saturday it is Jess Larius's birthday party out there, my.
Speaker 1: Big birthday bash, y'all at the Baltimore Peninsula. That's twenty four fifty five House Street. Parking is available. Make sure you wear your best. Do not coming there looking a mess, because Jess's going to tell you. I will have the mic and I will be thanking everybody for coming to celebrate my birthday with me. Crown the Queen is the theme of the party. Make sure you be there. And also if you already get into Baltimore for c I Double A, you'll see if there are billboards, billboards, I said, billboards all over Baltimore, City of me, y'all will see that the Queen is welcoming y'all to her own city, Baltimore.
Speaker 6: Thank you all right?
Speaker 2: Well you got a positive noe sho to Mike. Yes, I do have a positive note. Okay, Jess, you ready for this one.
Speaker 33: Yes.
Speaker 8: Have to love and respect yourself enough to not let people use and abuse you. You have to set boundaries and keep them. Let people clearly know how you won't tolerate to be treated and let them know how you expect to be treated.
Speaker 1: And what was yesterday? I don't remember, Yeah, it was the same thing.
Speaker 18: It was.
Speaker 1: What people's mess is not your mess. Take on other people's mess and it will bring you down. Keep all the positivity in your life.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitch is you don't finish for y'all done.