Speaker 1: All right News round up information overlad hour toll free. Our number is eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. So there is a reason, and I told you this yesterday. I suspected that I was right. Mark Alprin actually is confirming that I'm right. He actually came out and said that the Harris campaign is in trouble. And this is what I was saying yesterday when I heard about the Call Me Daddy podcast, and then I heard about Okay, she's going on Howard Stern, who recently said anybody that supports Trump is stupid, and going on that hard hitting news show, The View, and going on with Stephen Colbert, who at the start of the show basically said f you to Donald Trump and tried to act like it was a sixty minutes correspondent and opening a beer. I feel now my suspicions have been validated because Halpernd warned that robust private polling is indicating that Democratic president nominee Kamala Harris is in a lot of trouble in an appearance on some show called The Morning Meeting. While noting that Democrats are increased increasingly bearish on her candidacy, and he goes on. He said, if you want to go watch MSNBC or DNC primetime and hear how great things are going for the Harris campaign, you're welcome to do that, But if you want to understand what's actually happening, we're here to tell you. I saw some new private polling today that's very robust private polling, and she's in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 2: For you, Harris.
Speaker 3: People on here complaining that we're talking about problems in the Haros campaign, You're welcome to put your head in the sand about it. If you want to go watch MSNBC primetime and hear how great things are going for the Haras campaign, you're welcome to do that. But if you want to understand what's actually happening, we're here to tell you. I just saw some new private polling today that's very robust private polling. She's in a lot of trouble. Here's how I framed it this morning in my newsletter. The conversation I'm having with Trump people and Democrat as with data are extremely bullish on Trump's chances in the last forty eight hours, extremely bullish. You think of the seven battleground states, which ones is Harrison danger of losing. I would say Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina, and Georgia. I'm not saying she'll lose all six, but she's in danger now.
Speaker 1: I don't want any of you to take any of this polling, whether positive or negative, to impact you in any way, because you have to assume that your vote is going to be the vote that wins this election for Donald Trump. The bottom line, you cannot trust these posters. They've been wrong again and again and again. Anyway, he goes on to say, and I'm not saying that you'll lose all six states he said, I would say Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, North Carolina, in Georgia. She could lose all seven, but Democrats will tell you they're worried about those six. Okay, I don't know what's going to happen. I don't have a crystal ball. Well, what I do know is when she goes out on these shows and she claims you can't you know that she wouldn't do a thing differently, then how do you turn the page? If that's your your belief system let's look at this day in history and go back to twenty sixteen and twenty twenty and where we are today. For example, in the state of Pennsylvania, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, on October nineth, twenty sixteen, Clinton was up by nine point four points. Donald Trump won that state. I have a small margin. If you go to twenty twenty, this on this day, four years ago, Joe Biden was up seven point one. If you look at the Real Clear Politics average where all these numbers are being taken from, Donald Trump is now leading, albeit by a small margin zero point two percent. Well, that would be a that would be a big blanking deal by any objective measure. If you go back to twenty sixteen, this very day, Clinton was up national four point six points. Biden was up nine point seven. In twenty twenty, and right now, Harris is up Real Clear Politics Average by two points two point zero. So you take that for what it's worth. And then she goes on these interviews. We went through the disaster of the Call Me Daddy podcast. We talked about the hard hitting ladies of the view, and she made the dumb statement she wouldn't do anything differently than Joe, Well, then how do you claim to be an agent of change as she's been claiming. And then she went on Howard Stearn's program. I have no idea what happened to Howard, because the Howard I grew up with. I mean, it's like invasion of the body Snatchers. That guy's gone. That person doesn't exist anymore. I mean from his reaction to COVID, hanging out of polo matches in the Hamptons, you know, hiding during COVID for three years, and his mansion in Palm Beach. I mean, he's just not the same Howard. It's a shame and the overwhelm then to say to Trump supporters who probably used to years ago make up made up seventy five percent of his audience at the height of his career, you know that, I think you're stupid. Well, the only thing that would be stupid about you is if you kept listening to him, If that's what he thinks about you. Anyway, he had a hard hitting interview with Kamala Harris. I got to give him credit about eating raisin bran.
Speaker 4: Listen this raisin bran I read.
Speaker 3: I feel that's not for someone who's healthy and you have a good figure.
Speaker 5: Why raisin brand there's a lot of sugar.
Speaker 6: Well no, so I don't eat raisin bran every morning. But if you ask me what was my favorite cereal, I would put it right up there with Okay, and then this is going to be obnoxious and.
Speaker 7: Special K Special K.
Speaker 6: Well it's really great. Plus my mother used to make these special K cookies in honor of me.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's so sad if you grew up listening to the old stern. If he wants to be in Kamala Harris's corner, it's a free country anyway. Then they spread this conspiracy theory that Donald Trump wants to jail journalist and late night TV hosts. I will be the first person and the loudest voice to speak out if that were ever to happen, which it never will because he's already been president and it didn't happen the last time. Listen you look at it.
Speaker 6: It's not only that he says he's going to be a dictator on day one. Dictators do the jail journalist. They put people who are protesting the street in jail.
Speaker 2: He said he thinks he wants to go after Jimmy Kimmel a comedian.
Speaker 7: He wants to go after Stephen Colbert and step Myers.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't. Nobody watches these shows at all. Howard, what happened? You used to be the king o'hall media. Go look at the ratings of your friends. They're in the sewer anyway, Joe conci is with us, probably the greatest media analyst in the country right now, the only one that's fair, balanced and objective. What are your thoughts on all this?
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm with you, Sean. I mean, I used to have a driving job. This is like back in my early twenties, and I always took the morning shift because I wanted to listen to Howard every morning. And I said, I said it on Fox actually maybe ten years ago with Martha, I said, he is the best interviewer in the game right now, and then You're right, this metamorphosis to this elitist, insufferable, woke host. That that was the most I had to listen to that for work, that entire interview, and it was the most awkward, cringe thing I have ever heard. The old Howard first question wouldn't have been the first question askeday to Kamala was do you get naps? Can you get naps?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 5: Like, well, what that's the We already we saw how that was going to go. His first question if he had Kamala Harris even fifteen years ago, he would say, Hey, your husband actually cheated on his ex wife with the nanny and impregnated her. Did that go into your decision making before you decided to marry him? Like it would be a starky question like that, but fair because it all happened. And that's Howard now at this point.
Speaker 1: To get back you know, when I interviewed him, I'm going to tell you a story. I interviewed Howard years ago and I found him to be fascinating in every way imaginable. I had him in the radio studio once for like an hour or two. It was great. I did him on Fox once and he's great. He's such an interesting guy. And I said to him, I said, Howard, I can't understand this. I said, I read that every day that you finish your show, you go home, you watch porn, and you smoke weed and you go see a shrink five days a week. I'm like, what the hell is wrong with you? And I'd said it in a nice way. I was kidding with him, but he really did do all that. And I don't know. I mean, the Howard that we listened to is like nonexistent. That guy is gone, he doesn't exist anymore. Yeah, I mean, didn't he wear a suit for this interview?
Speaker 5: Oh well, he was trying to show, you know, respect and because Kama has such great gravitas. But we saw what happened during COVID. He literally hit for three years in his house, would not come out. Even when members of his cast on the show were getting married. He wouldn't go to the weddings because he was petrified of getting COVID. He would admonish his poor wife if she just wanted to go out with friends. And I'm talking about not in twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, like you would hear in twenty twenty three, how he was still talking about COVID. So it's a shame what happened to him. But I want to get to your earlier point as far as the polls are concerned, and particularly Mark Halprin, because Halprin very few people remember this. He worked for a show called The Circus on Showtime. It's profoundly liberal, But he was there kind of as a counterweight, not because he's conservative necessarily, because he's actually a good reporter and he really gets to know what the pulse is on the.
Speaker 1: Ground, and he was didn't they get in trouble for something? I don't remember what the helly got in trouble for. He got in trouble for something.
Speaker 5: Early two thousands of Sewan. He was accused of sexual harassment. But as you said, I mean, if that's a quarter of a century ago, I mean, we could give him another chance, right And clearly now it seems like he is getting more airtimes. But he was one of the only, if if not the only reporter that was out there that said Ronald Trump has a real shop based on the conversations he was having on the ground with people in Michigan, Wisconsin, in Pennsylvania. So when he says that Kamala Harris is in trouble here, she is. I mean, you see this Quinnipiac polls that just came out, they were off by ten points in twenty twenty in terms of underweighting Trump's support. They have Trump up in Wisconsin, they have Trump up in Michigan. If he wins those two states. I mean, this is Landslide territory that we're talking about. And the question is, to your other point, how does she turn this around if she does so poorly in interviews like the view where she says she wouldn't change anything she's done over the last four years. The worst answer of this campaign so far, she had that Tobaco with DeSantis and going after him right before when the worst storms ever is about to hit his state because oh, he wouldn't take my phone call because it's really about you, Kama, like give me a break. And then obviously the sixty minutes interview went horribly for her. So I could go down the line, but I don't see how she turns us around without any major moments left. Now. Fox has offered a debate to both Trump and Harris on the twenty fourth or twenty seventh of October. Trump will be a mess square Garden on the twenty seven, so that's out. So I think he shouldn't. I mean, I think he should take that. I don't know what do you think he should do? If you were advising him politically, you.
Speaker 1: Know at this point, I mean half the voting already will be in I mean at this point, I think him getting going directly to people is the way for him to go. I honestly, if she's asking for another interview, it's only because she's desperate and she needs she needs oxygen. I wouldn't give her any oxygen at all. And Trump has oxygen and I wouldn't give it to her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it appears now showing that the referendum is on the app.
Speaker 7: I would.
Speaker 1: But I would love it for Fox because I mean, I love debates, and Brett and Martha would be great at it because they do great. They'd be fair.
Speaker 5: You know why they'd be fair. You're not just saying that because you're an employee there. I'm an employee.
Speaker 1: I'm not. They would be fair.
Speaker 5: No, I know because we know this because every time a Democrat has done a town hall with Martha and with Brett Bernie Sanders as an example, no one complained afterwards. No one from the Sanders camp would complain her. Any Democrat that goes on their network, on our network complains that the questions were unfair, or that they were gotcha's, or they were dishonest, like they were with CBS with the jd Vance debate and obviously ABC, which was a complete train wreck. So yeah, I agree. I'd love to see Fox get it. It would be bringing eighty million people probably watching, I'm sure, just politically at this point, does Donald Trump need it? More and more it looks like it's twenty nineteen all over again. Once people get to know Kamala Harris the incumbent, and the referendum is on her and her record, the more things are going south for Seawan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, most selfishly, I want to for our sake, you know, just to watch it because it'd be fun. But I you know, then the political side of me says, otherwise, Let's go to the Colbert interview and Kamala cracking a beer with Paulbert. Now he did open with didn't he say f Trump at the open of this show? Because he's unwatchable to me, all these late night hosts have lost their audience, and the only person that has a big audience at night that is funny is a guy by the name of Greg Guttfeldt. These other shows have lost the attrician has gotten to the point they only all work four days a week. They've cut back one day on Kimmel's show, Colbert's show, fallon show, and you know they're firing people left right and sideway. Seth Myers is barely hanging on by a thread, and they're not getting any ratings. You see the ratings there. You know we double and triple them on an average night, So nobody really cares. And the reason is is they're not funny. And I didn't think that Colbert was funny. Again, he had an opportunity to be funny and he wasn't.
Speaker 5: I can't distinguish Sean Stephen Colbert's show from Seth Meyers show from Jimmy Kimmel's show. I could distinguish in the past Carson from Letterman or Letterman from Leno because they had different brands. And oh, by the way, they didn't obsess over politics. It used to be hey you got Rickles, that's great, it's going to be an awesome guest. Now it's like, hey, we got Hakeem Jeffries as our lead deaths. They're like, what, I'm not watching late night television. I want to escape politics. I want to laugh. And all these guys are the same. They become democrats, activists, and when you become predictable, that's when comedy becomes boring, and that's exactly what they become. And it's why our friend Greg Gottfeld is doing so well because he actually offers something different and he's authentic and he's real. These guys are all phone. He's starting with Colbert. Answer your question from before. He said that we invited Donald Trump to be on the show, but we told him to go f himself instead. Oh, that's supposed to be funny. And of course the crowd shared, but who care.
Speaker 1: Well, let me give you a chance on the other side to respond to Kamala appearing with Colbert. Then we'll get to everybody's phone calls. Eight hundred nine to four one. Shaw is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. A couple more minutes with our friend Joe Conca eight hundred nine to four one, Shans on number I twenty five. Now to the top of the hour, eight hundred nine to four one, Shawns on number. We'll get to your calls coming up straight ahead. You know, on Monday it was the one year anniversary the worst massacre, the worst terrorist attack, radical Islamic terrorists. I know we can say the words on this program Pamalo wants you to be courageous. Never use those words. No thanks. We identify people for who they are, the equivalent of forty thousand Americans killed in a day in Israel. And I have a hard time understanding the left in this country and what part of murder and rape and kidnapping and torture and beheading they don't seem to understand. And this war is now raging on. It's now a forefront war. We saw what happened with the Ran firing over what two hundred ballistic missiles into Israel. We see his Ballah in Lebanon firing missiles even yesterday into Israel. Hamas continues to fire from the south at a gaza into Israel, the hoodie rebels at a Yemen, they get their firing weapons into Israel. And all that Prime Minister net Yahoo gets from Joe Biden and Kamala Harris's show restraint. No, my message in America's message should be go win your war on terror. Now the tragedy has been so many Israelis have been displaced. They can't go back to their homes. It's too dangerous. They need food, water, housing, they need medicines. They need supplies, the bare necessities, and there's just not enough to go around. That's why we have proudly partnered with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. They're been on the ground from day one. Whatever gift you can give is going to go immediately to people that are in desperate need for bare necessities. They need help. And if you donate today, whatever you donate, one hundred, two hundred three, whatever you can afford, there is a generous IFCJ supporter that will match your gift, so it will double an impact. Anyway, please join us letting these families know they're not forgotten, that we stand with them in their war and victory in their war against radical Islamic terrorists that attack them. Anyway, call now toll free. It's triple eight eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ that's eighty eight eight four eight eight IFCJ online. You can donate at support ifc word dot org. That SUPPORTIFCJ dot org. Today he was Stephen Colbert's open last night at the start of his program when he had Kamala Harris on as she's desperately going about her media tour.
Speaker 2: It's been a tradition for more than half a century that the major party candidates for president sit down with sixty minutes in October. Last week, Trump canceled.
Speaker 8: Good Evening. It has been a tradition here at the Late Show since yesterday that the major party candidates sit down with me for an interview. In October, we invited Kamala Harris to be our guest this evening, and she accepted that interview in a moment. In the interest of fairness, we also invited former President Donald Trump to go himself to decline.
Speaker 1: Then, of course, Kamala and Stephen Colbert and I think Kimmel's right on one thing. I think these shows are going to exist. In a couple of years, they're going to go away because they're not funny, and they haven't been funny for years, and nobody's watching them anymore. But anyway, I guess Stephen Gobert thought it was funny to crack open a beer with Kamala Harris, and here's what happened.
Speaker 8: But elections, I think are one on vibes because one of the old saws is they just want somebody that they can have a beer with.
Speaker 4: So would you like to have a beer with me?
Speaker 8: So I can tell people that's like, okay, this was now we asked ahead of time, because I can't just be given a drink to the vice president. I'd say you asked for Miller. I'm just curious.
Speaker 7: Okay, the last time I had beer was at a baseball game with Dougs.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 8: Oh, it's like a beautiful city of Milwaukee beer.
Speaker 1: All right, so call me daddy. You know, a very invasion of the body snatch. The old Howard Stern has done, gone and finished a missing in action and he's asking about Raisin Brand. And then of course the hard hitting show The View, and she couldn't even answer a question about where she differs from Joe Biden. She got crushed on sixty minutes on immigration and a couple of other topics, and then with Colbert she was also asked about what changes she'd make as president, and she still can't give an answer, but she had already given the answer earlier in the day on the View.
Speaker 8: But Lissa, you are a membered president administration, under a Harris administration, what would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 7: Sure? Well, I mean I'm obviously not Joe Biden and so that would be one change Joe service. But also I think it's important to say with you know, twenty eight days ago, I'm not Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, that was the big funny moment. She still has not answered why she co sponsored the Green New Deal ninety three trillion dollars, would eliminate the filibuster to do it, Why she wants to eliminate private health insurance, why she said that the rioters in the summer of twenty twenty shouldn't stop writing, won't stop writing, and she won't stop supporting them. She still has not answered for why she wants to give free housing, food, healthcare, education, free college tuition, according to her running mate, legal drivers' licenses, a path to amnesty to the twelve million unvetted Harris Biden illegals that have come into this country, and free sex change surgeries, and again amnesty, a path to citizenship. She hasn't answered why she's against racking and drilling, and why she changes her positions left, right and sideways. She has no answers for any of it, and that to me, you know, Joe Kanca is my biggest frustration. She's going to get through this entire campaign and not have to answer for her in her own words, which we put up as a public service on Hannity dot Com.
Speaker 5: That's the thing. Bill Wittiger did a decent job on sixty Minutes asking some pretty obvious questions of her, But to do the deep dive like you just did in terms of all the things that she has reversed course on, I'm sorry. There are one hundred things that you could have her answer for and she's simply not being asked about it. But I think the most disturbing thing that she has said over the past week or so was when she said she wants to blow up the filibuster to codify Roe versus Wade. But you know it's not going to stop there, Sean. The filibuster will permanently go away if this person gains power and she has enough power alongside of her, and what that means is then we're gonna have fifty two US states, including Puerto Rico and Washington DC. That means four more Democratic senators, that means probably permanent control of that chamber. She wants to do other things by blowing up the filibuster as well, which would mean expanding the Supreme Court. So we have an even amount or more liberal justices than conservative justices. I mean this our world will be turned upside down if she wins. As for her appearance on Colbert, I'm willing to bet Sean that that was the first beer she has ever had, at least probably since college. I mean, you don't sip it that way unless you're a beer drinker, So I'm not buying that one that it reminded me of Remember that Elizabeth Warren did that one campaign commercial when she ran in twenty twenty, I'm gonna go get me a beer. Hey, honey, would you like a beer? To her husband, You're like, you don't drink beer. I know you don't drink beer. There's an authenticity problem there. But the whole thing with Colbert that really rubbed me so much the wrong way. And I know it was coming, but it still bothered me because I had to watch it. It's the fact that Colbert and Kamala talked about the importance of bringing the country together, of getting over our differences because we're all Americans and we all believe in democracy. And the guy introduces Kamala Harris at least the top of that show by telling Donald Trump to go f himself. That is literally the type of Rhederic that sets off people like Ryan Ruth who wanted to take out the president and was quoting back democratic slogan's like democracy is on the ballot and Donald Trump is a threat. They keep saying these things over and over until I guess in their mind they hope that somebody is finally successful. It's just so sad to watch that. This is late night television at this point.
Speaker 1: All right, I appreciate you. Joe Concha. Of course, Fox News contributor is best selling book progressively worse Why Today's Democrats Eight Your Daddy's Donkey bookstores around the country, Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com. Joe, appreciate you as always, You're the best. Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Teresa is in North Carolina. Teresa, our prayers go out to all of our friends there. Glad you called. Hope you're doing okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing good. Sean, thank you for taking my call. I'm actually in eastern North Carolina, but I do have family that are up in the Mountain area in Canton and Candler I heard yesterday that our installed governor came out and said that we had thousands and thousands of state and federal officials in the area there up in western North Carolina and they were getting it done. I don't understand how he can just stand in front and just lie two much evidence. They're not the people that are there. I also have friends who have gone up to Hell Samaritans Purse is there, the local church is. Our churches in our area are getting groups of people together and going up and helping in the saving people, giving supplies, doing anything that they can do. And then he's standing there taking the credit when we know for a fact that that's not what's happening.
Speaker 1: Well, we know it hasn't been happening for two weeks. And what they're now trying to do is and they went out full force today basically taking their talking points from liberal commentators and the head of FEMA that, oh, any criticism of FEMA or the hurricane response is not helpful. And Kamala is saying on Colbert that, you know, Donald Trump has no empathy for pointing out the obvious was this is the worst hurricane response this country has ever seen, has ever witnessed, and they've been completely missing in action. And Joe Biden completely lies when he said last Friday, and I've played it over and over again. I won't play it again that everybody has everything they want and everybody's happy.
Speaker 4: No, they're not.
Speaker 1: At that point. They had spent a four million dollars and if it weren't for relief organizations like Samarons, persons, so many others that I can't even mention, and neighbor helping neighbor. I'm telling you right now, the death toll would probably be twice or three times what it ultimately will end up being. And they abandoned the people in North Carolina and they didn't give a damn. And now all of a sudden, they're mad if you point out the truth about how they failed. They're mad that we caught them and their diversity, equity and inclusion goals that are the top goals at FEMA. They're mad that we've discovered that over a billion dollars was diverted to Harris Biden illegal immigrants. They're mad that we're pointing out what is on FEMA's website. I'm not making this up. There's no lies being told. There's no de fake videos here. It just flat out lying. And now they're trying to turn this into an attack on Donald Trump, like they blame Trump for their border disaster, they blame Trump for their economic disaster. You know, if the dog bites the beast things, you're feeling sad, you're losing an election, blame Trump. And that's that's that's how pathetic. And that's why Kamala Harris with these new Quinnipiac numbers out and other other I guess you could say evidence that is emerging in the and the betting markets turning against her. They're they're in a full fledged panic. There's nothing they can do at this point. You know, people have now had time to watch her and they don't like what they're seeing. And maybe people don't like Trump, and I could say, Okay, maybe you don't, but he's gonna fix the economy, he's gonna secure the border, Countries around the world will respect us again, and we will be energy dominant and your your life will get better. Maybe you're not gonna like his tweeting, maybe you're not going to like, you know, some things that he says.
Speaker 5: Too bad.
Speaker 1: Anyway, appreciate the call our prayers are with North Carolina, and we know because we actually sent reporters on our own and there weren't any government people there for a week. They just flat out light, Oh, the border is secure. If they lied about that. Oh, inflation is transitory. They lied about that. We call it bidnomics and we're really proud of it. Unbelievable. Uh, let's go to Ron in Ohio. Hey, Ron, how are you?
Speaker 2: I had to talk to you, mister.
Speaker 1: On sir. Hey, by the way, this guy Moreno is in a tight race against Shared Brown, Ohio. We need Moreno over Shared Brown.
Speaker 2: Amen to that. Yeah, Well, what I want to talk about is, you know they talk about this misinformation, Well how about we got the greatest economy in the world or this, and that's great. She's she's an idiot. And the thing that really gets me as Giggles and Sleepy Joe and Medorcas, they keep saying the border secure. If you got to her animals in a backyard and you open the gate, it's not secure. If you close the gate, it's pretty secure. But I don't they talk about misinformation, but everything she says is misinformation, and I agree. You know, once in a while, people, they say something wrong and they you know, they really don't mean it. But she continually lies to this country. And you know and heard her. I think if you could ever have her on the show, you I have about fifteen different types of salad dressing sitting on the table, so when she starts, you can mix it into the salad.
Speaker 1: But I'm just I'm just telling you right now, he couldn't do an hour with me and it would be game over because I would ask her all the questions he's been ducking and dodging. Is the reason she's only going on these friendly shows, call me Daddy, Howard Stern, woll Coward Stern, not the old Howard Stern, the view Stephen Colbert. And that is because she is down. Look at the Quinnipiac polls today. You know, Donald Trump up by two in Wisconsin, is up by a whopping four in Michigan yesterday inside her advantage, Trump up two in Pennsylvania. They are in a full fledged panic. Mark Alpern saying the same thing. And that's why she's out, you know, being forced to do these friendly interviews, which aren't going to help her, I think, in the end actually hurt her. Anyway, thanks my friend. Eight hundred and nine four one. Show is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. Wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We're loaded up. We are watching Hurricane Milton, should be making landfall around the time we're getting on the air. Well of full coverage of that. We're reporters all over the state of Florida. The polls are moving, shifting dramatically in Donald Trump's direction. Our posters Robert Gahley, Matt Towery. Tonight, also we'll check in with Senator Rick Scott of Florida and Congressman Mike Waltz. Also Charlie Hurt and Tammy Bruce. That's nine Eastern. Say you, dbr Hannity on Fox. We'll see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Prayers for Florida. Thank you for making this show possible.