Speaker 1: It's always fun. We're cleaning out the sound fridge. It's one more thing, one more thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll leave the ketchup and the ranch dressing, everything else.
Speaker 1: We gotta get out of there. Uh yeah, absolutely, thanks metal guy. Uh, let's start with a couple of the jokes we didn't get to today. Uh did we do?
Speaker 3: Number four? Seth Meyers Michael hit.
Speaker 4: It Highway and Connecticut was recently closed for several hours after a truck spilled thousands of cans of michelob Ultra said, beer lovers, that's fine.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good joke. I was prepared to be disappointed in that old saw of a kind of structure of joke.
Speaker 3: But that was a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I free discovered beer recently. I didn't drink beer much because you can gain too much weight and just h. But the beautiful thing about ab beer is is forgetting your problems. It sells, yeah, and makes boring people more interesting. No, it's it's it's self limiting, or at least can be in a way that if you open a bottle of wine, I mean, you have a nice glass and you think I don't need another glass. I'll just have a little splash, and then you have another splash, and then another splash, and then another splash, and then before you know it, you're you know, you've had more than you intended to. You walk and drunk exactly with a beer. You've got to say, all right, I've opened one beer, I've consumed it. Do I want to double my consumption by opening another beer?
Speaker 3: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: And for whatever reason, it's easier for me if I have you know, lines of demarcation. It's like snack sized bags of potato chips as opposed to the economy sized.
Speaker 3: It's just it works that way from me. Uh, drink it was ah, what was the brand? I can't remember. It was a hazy I p a. It was delicious, yeah, I p A.
Speaker 2: I was just reading about beer and calories the other day for some reason, I didn't know that. Oh I know. I was at an Irish pub and eating and somebody's drinking guinness, and I was thinking, and I used to drink a lot of guinness. How many calories in guinness? So I started down the wormhole of how many calories and various beers and IPAs turned.
Speaker 1: Out to be Wow, I didn't know it. Yeah, yeah, they're beefy, nice job, wormhole. Oh, let's try. In number six, michaelis is Tom Shilloo?
Speaker 3: Is that right? He's filling in for Gutfield.
Speaker 4: A Florida man is being ordered to undergo a psycho sexual evaluation after being caught having sex with a vacuum cleaner. Even worse, he was cheating on his blender at the time.
Speaker 2: Even worse.
Speaker 3: That's pretty funny, that's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what do you get charges that you're not allowed to have sex with your vacuum cleaner?
Speaker 5: Is it a consent issue? I mean, who's gonna stop you? Why can't you? The vacuum cleaner is a very generous, giving lover. So yeah, don't do that, Fellas. It's a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Was it against the law though.
Speaker 3: I have no idea. I imagine he was.
Speaker 1: He was injured or something and they thought, oh my god, this guy's crazy and we got to evaluate him. Yeah, Michael, what do we need to know about clip number.
Speaker 3: Or twelve?
Speaker 6: There a woman takes a DNA test and she finds out she is the granddaughter of somebody not very pleasant.
Speaker 7: Oh so this all started because you never knew your dad.
Speaker 2: Listen to that music.
Speaker 7: Charles Manson, I've always been the kid with her head screwed on, right.
Speaker 3: And then you find out your grandfather's.
Speaker 7: Manson submitted my DNA to unlock my grandfather's sealed records. I need to understand what happened, no matter where it takes me.
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 2: Grandfather's pretty close though. I mean when you when you hear people who remember the best one ever was when Ben Affleck got upset to find out that he had slave owners in his past, like a lost sixty Yeah, I mean that's just Grandfather's pretty close though, in the way mental illness stays in families. I'd want to know a little more about that.
Speaker 1: Tell you what I'm dealing with, something heavy like that. I'm turning and yelling at the symphony orchestra in my living room.
Speaker 2: Would you guys shut up?
Speaker 3: You don't need all that scary music going on.
Speaker 2: Hey, timpany guy, I just found out Chuck Manson is my grandfather?
Speaker 3: Take it a wow?
Speaker 8: Wow? Wow.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think, all right, I would think, okay, did he was he like actively psychotic or just misguided? And is there a danger of mental illness like that running in my family?
Speaker 3: That's well, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what I be not very If you eliminate mental illness, it's got nothing to do with me at that point.
Speaker 1: No, I I happen to have loved both my my grandfather's dearly.
Speaker 2: One of them was Jim Jones, and you're the grandfather.
Speaker 1: Was Goose Gossage of the Oakland A's oddly enough.
Speaker 3: Uh No, I don't. I don't think it would bother me that much.
Speaker 1: Of course, you know, I'm a good deal older than she sounds like, well, and I have a lot more perspective on life.
Speaker 2: And obviously it's some sort of situation where she wasn't influenced by him in any way, or it sounds like maybe even her parents were, I guess. But I mean, if my mom halread to hear over the violins, if my mom was raised by like, from birth to age eighteen, by somebody who was a complete nut job, murderous, crazy person, I would wonder about that.
Speaker 3: I think he may have knocked up women.
Speaker 1: I don't think he hadn't anything to do with any crazing of any children. Yeah, yeah, right, right right, yeah, I'll play that again real quick.
Speaker 3: Michael.
Speaker 7: So this all started because you never knew your dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's your dad, Charles Manson.
Speaker 7: I've always been the kid with her head screwed on, right.
Speaker 3: And then you find out your grandfather's manton.
Speaker 7: I submitted my DNA to unlock my grandfather's sealed records. I need to understand what happened, no matter where it takes me.
Speaker 2: That's right. And it gets worse. Your grandmother was Lisey Borden.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: Evidently one element of having scary music is the scary instrument has to change about every three to four seconds, goes from violince to cellos to like dissonant piano to pitsicado strings. And I'm just trying to study that anyway, Michael is thirteen worth of dam and.
Speaker 6: If so, yeah, it's worth showing you what public officials can do. That's the story Nevada's governor and getting out of a ticket. And this was the body cam.
Speaker 2: Hi you doing, sir, sergeant Chego Metro Police. The reason I'm stopping he is for the marble. I'm aware, for the red light violation back there, your right turn onto Giles here, So you're good to go, sir. Appreciate you have a good day.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 6: What happened, just said who he was, He dropped his name and who was it? Uh Nevada governor.
Speaker 3: Let's see Joe Lombardo. All right, what happened? Did he get the ticket?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: He just said, I'm jump Joe Lombardo. And the guy said, all right, I know who you are, and you just let him go.
Speaker 2: Shocking kind of a weak ticket anyway, That whole rolling a right line turn on a red light when nobody's coming, Give me a break.
Speaker 1: If you as long as somebody exercises some caution yields, that's a stir of the law.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: And finally, why don't we end with this because that one discouraged me, Michael, and there will be a meeting of out there.
Speaker 3: That was entitlement.
Speaker 6: I thought that was important to show how public officials are public officials are in.
Speaker 3: You know, it was a little douchey. I'm Joe Lombardo.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 3: No, No, well.
Speaker 2: No, because I'd be weird if I said I'm Joe Lobarto. And then he looks at my driver's license. He says, so, what's the deal with the different name on the driver's I I'm.
Speaker 1: The govern last last two times I got pulled over by the ch but no one was the CHP and one was local cops. Both times they let me go, and both times they knew who I was.
Speaker 2: Me too, twice in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I need to recruit myself from this case. True, I absolutely did not offer that information.
Speaker 2: Nope, nope, no I didn't either.
Speaker 3: It was the It was the.
Speaker 1: Perhaps intrusive, but perhaps not. Where are you going at this hour?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How fro?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: I said, well, I'm actually going to work.
Speaker 2: Going to my literary pro cop radio show.
Speaker 3: Yes, where I will be advocating for law enforcement. Why do you ask? That's funny?
Speaker 6: I told him my work for you guys, and they ticketed me for reckless driving.
Speaker 2: You give me the old wood shampoo. You got the billy globe?
Speaker 3: Who can blame them? Yeah? Yeah, all right, So why don't we end up with this? Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: She's gone from Congress, she bolted, she eedd.
Speaker 3: But she's still run.
Speaker 1: Marjorie Taylor Green was in New York City for some reason, and I'm sorry. DC and TMZ caught up to her and asked her a bunch of questions about a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 3: We'll just start here.
Speaker 2: Listen. I wanted to get your thoughts on the Mitch McConnell situation. He's been hospitalized for weeks. Other than that, we don't really know what's going on. What do you think about it?
Speaker 8: I think it's extremely serious, and I'd like to say shame on the Republican Party for just basically staying silent while such a powerful Republican senator is basically laying in a hospital like a vegetable. And his wife flew to China and met with the vice president of China just days after he basically died, and they brought him back with CBR took him to the hospital. But you know what, it doesn't surprise me from the establishment because this is what they support. They support people holding on to power until they're practically dead or do die in office. And this is why the state of our country is so pathetic.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that part is coherent, but the whole Wait a minute, his wife flew to China to meet with the vice president after just brought back from the dead.
Speaker 3: Who the Chinese vice president or the husband?
Speaker 1: I think I'm following you, But wait a minute, how did China get into this.
Speaker 8: Also, you know, I want to call this out. This really irritates me. The Republican Party is all campaigning against communism right now? What about Elaine Chow? Elaine Chow flew to China and met with the Vice President just a few days after Mitch McConnell is practically died and went to the hospital. So where are we going to call out a possible communist Chinese spy? Right there, you're.
Speaker 2: Calling his wife a possible Chinese Yes.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, what woman leaves her husband's side while he is dead or dying in the hospital, flies to China and meets with the Vice president? Answer me that.
Speaker 3: Got spy? Clearly?
Speaker 2: Did that actually happen?
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I'd beg question one.
Speaker 3: At least she's not a vacuum blanker.
Speaker 1: I miss uh, I miss MTG in the special sunshine she brought to the political process.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I'm Foxes keeps doing these anniversaries. Two days ago was the two year anniversary Drump being shot. And then so today is the anniversary of blah blah blah. So yesterday would have been the two year anniversary of you seeing Marjorie Taylor Green at the airport.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right, memorable in that I remember it.
Speaker 2: That was exciting. I was sitting next to the bodyguard for the little guy who talks fast to the high voice, Ben Shapiro was one of the bodyguards for Ben Shapiro. I think.
Speaker 3: His voice isn't that high anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he had a gun with him and he would drink it hard on the plane and everything like that. But that was so exciting when he was wearing a T shirt. This was less than twenty four hours after Trump was shot. I was on the plane with this dude and he had a Trump with the fist in the air T shirt that he had gotten printed out in time to get on the plane, you know, a dozen hours after the shooting. That was quite the That whole period was one of the most amazing things that's ever happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that reminds me.
Speaker 1: Candice Owns went over one after Ben Shapiro yet again the other day.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll feature that on the radio show tomorrow. But the way she unhinged and everyone knows it, that's.
Speaker 1: Right, Marjorie, and I will tell you what she said on the show tomorrow. But I love what Nelly Bowles said the Free Press. This is the kind of rhetoric that would make the men in those old German beer halls blush. Oh really, Oh, she'd have made an outstanding Nazi.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, I assume it's the hose on the vacuum cleaner. It wouldn't be like the floor back that would hurt.
Speaker 3: Oh good lord, No, it's the hose. It's all about, you know, mangle.
Speaker 2: You're junk. You don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Oh no, be careful what setting you put it on? Trust me? Really right?
Speaker 6: Well, I guess that's it.