Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up, y'all? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Brother drink He's a legendary queen's rapper.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hank Sage is your boy in OI.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 1: What Up is dj e f N?
Speaker 3: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk facts.
Speaker 1: This is drinks Champ rating.
Speaker 2: Every day is New Year's Eve. That's right, Drink Champs Army.
Speaker 3: You can now buy Drink Champs merch at your local detail art stores. So if you want to wear the latest and Drink Champs gear and don't want to wait for shipping, head over to the nearest DTLR location.
Speaker 2: Head over now before they run out. Don't forget that.
Speaker 3: For everything Drink Champs related, you can head over to ww dot drink Champs dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey Hank Sague, hope you're SAVIASU boy in?
Speaker 2: What Up is dj e FN? And is Drink Chants? Motherfucker? Podcast makes something?
Speaker 1: And right now, not only do we have the beautiful, we have the elegant, we have the I'm thinking of a working talented. I'm thinking of mad words. But you know what it is the mother and my sister, my platonic sister, my industry sister.
Speaker 2: She's been holding it down, doing what she got to do.
Speaker 1: She has movements, and she's now finally here at the drink chance.
Speaker 2: Let's make some motherfucking noise.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: So now you just came from the John Legend concert. Is that is that correct?
Speaker 4: That is not correct?
Speaker 1: That is not.
Speaker 2: Somebody gave me.
Speaker 1: A party yesterday.
Speaker 4: I did, okay, yes in Miami, and my.
Speaker 1: Wife got mad at me because she's like, you're supposed to go over there and say how to But I had some brand new sneakers and I just didn't want to, like, you know, you want to throw them.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, my sneakers be getting sucked up.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: So he so he texted me earlier. He was like, yeah, we were there last.
Speaker 1: Night, you did.
Speaker 4: I'm talking to your wife right now, and and I said on the side, I emoji, like why are you telling me that?
Speaker 1: What you what that means?
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I prob My wife flipped on me. Thank you, right baby.
Speaker 1: She was like, let's say I actually went there to see you to show love.
Speaker 4: I really appreciate that. That's awesome, thank you.
Speaker 2: But but let's just let's just break it down, right.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't at the John Legend concerts, I was not you was not alternative.
Speaker 6: We got all the drunk facts who gave.
Speaker 1: Us the alternative facts. I feel like the guys, I feel like I know he was. I feel like it's jokes.
Speaker 2: Out there.
Speaker 7: There's a few of those, so yes coming from Philadelphia, right, Yes, the depths that is, the depths of Hell, like in Philly.
Speaker 1: Agreed in Philly. Yeah, So what was your determination to say, you know what, I'm gonna be bigger than this, better than this, and I'm going to beat somebody after that.
Speaker 4: You know, it's crazy. I grew up in a very poor neighborhood, and I don't know how I could say this without sounding like fucked up. But a lot of the people where I'm from aren't traditionally attractive people.
Speaker 2: I understand.
Speaker 4: And for me being blessed with beauty, as beautiful women know, it's a blessing and a curse. And to to grow up in such an area and be blessed with beauty, it was very difficult for me and a lot of people, you know, used to be like, you me from South Philly, You're from California or something, and like I would be on the bus and they're like, where are you from? And I'm like, I'm from Borne Ellsworth and they're like, nah, You're not like from there. From there. I'm like, yeah, I was born and raised born Ellsworth. And say that again, brought Ellsworth.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound like what is p D crack hood.
Speaker 4: He's from North Philly.
Speaker 2: So so I'm.
Speaker 4: From where Beans and him are front.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, that's.
Speaker 4: In Iraq, like Beans, like the Borad Street bully. So I grew up on a on a third floor apartment and so yeah, it was. It was very difficult, but I you know, I never felt like I belong there. I always felt way bigger than the city was, like it wasn't big.
Speaker 1: Enough for me.
Speaker 4: And then I moved to New York and then I got discovered out there, and I got signed to Ford Models in New York City like Sydney Crawford, everybody's been in Ford Models, and and then I got discovered again because I was still dancing as Who's Wandezvous at the time, making money and a girl from Deaf Jam came in with her husband and she was just like, you should do music videos, and I was like, no, I'm actually a professional.
Speaker 1: Model, Like I do this for money, you know, like that type of vibe. You remember the name of the person from I Do.
Speaker 4: I wrote about her in my book. Her name is Margot.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, she's pregnant. I'm like, bitch, how do you do? Yeah? Margo Rainwright as Wow, that's my people, that's more people.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, she was like, you know you want to and.
Speaker 2: That was her job.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that it was her job. That was her job. It was like when we would go to Vegas or l A or Miami, She'll be like, you'll no, will you sit there?
Speaker 2: And then we'll rent the cars and then.
Speaker 1: She'll she'll actually go out there and look and look for beautiful woman.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 4: So like during that time, I was wearing like a wig to work because I had my buzz cond And and then I did like I did Up and Off for my City by Young j Z, and then I did Vacation by Young g Z. And then it was due to christ and Chris Brown, I know with them girls like and then she was like I know, I keep going like you asked me one question, but whatever.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 4: She I was like, you know, I have a buzz cut underneath this way that I've been wearing in these other videos, Like I think it would be.
Speaker 2: Cool and what is a buzz cut?
Speaker 4: Just her like my, like my, yeah, that's I mean considered. We got no cuts because now I've got a traditional, but you have a faide, you have a fade fade.
Speaker 2: I got the traditional caesar.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I was like, maybe I could you know, rock rock my caesar in the next video. She was like, I don't think so, it's probably not a good look. I was like, let me just send you a picture, send it to the director Chris Romison.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and and then and they were just.
Speaker 1: Like fly her out.
Speaker 4: And that was the first time I was ever in l A.
Speaker 2: So the first video you did was which one again?
Speaker 4: I put on for my City, put on for Young and Kanye, but they record they filmed their parts separately, so I didn't meet Kanye at that time.
Speaker 1: I didn't meet him.
Speaker 4: Until like later later. But yeah, yeah, and then that's what really like took me to the next level, and people started noticing me with the haircut and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So you would you say, like your haircut is like like like your trademark, like a brand free like.
Speaker 4: It is for sure. I mean you know sometimes I put on a wigs that your brand wig.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't recognize, right, he was like who is that? Yeah? I mean.
Speaker 4: Even my friends will text me like who's that beautiful girl on your Instagram?
Speaker 1: Like that's me?
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah, and so that the the buzz cut definitely brought light to me and such a part from.
Speaker 2: Other people for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure. And for the record, this is not a buzz cut, right, but if I diet blonde, will it be a buzz cut. I'm one year, I'm coming to slot walk one year. I just I just want to make sure.
Speaker 2: I just want to be ready for I just want to make sure.
Speaker 4: I mean, I say buzz cut because I do a lot of interviews with like.
Speaker 2: White people because it sounds like military.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I got so used to saying bus because I'm like you, I got to see literally what's that?
Speaker 1: You know? So, so now you enter this industry, right, and obviously you start from the top. You start from the very very very very top, right, and then you have to actually realize that this industry is a piece of ship. Yes, so like what what what can I smoke?
Speaker 4: Can I smoke?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 4: Why smoke cigarettes?
Speaker 1: So I, okay, has you gotta relax?
Speaker 10: So many cigarettes came out of nowhere?
Speaker 1: Okay? So because because at the end of the day, right, you meet this superstar or whatever. Right, and yes, you get on these these pictures in Miami, because that's the first time I actually seen you, was like these pictures in Miami with.
Speaker 4: Thes on with the orange orange orange.
Speaker 1: And then after that I could not see you in media, right, Like you was just totally in media. So how how do you deal with that? Coming from South Philly? Correct, not North Philly, South Philly, So how do you deal with like going from South Philly and that's a real neighborhood, Like a lot of people don't realize how real it's a real neighborhood. So how do you deal with the just in general?
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I like when I when I tell people I'm from South Philly and I grew up extremely poor, Like I have to get in depth, like I didn't have a bed growing.
Speaker 1: Guy, Like I slept on the floor.
Speaker 4: You know, we we really did not have money at all, and people see me now and you know, like even when I go back to Philly sometimes they're like, oh, she don't eat that anymore. She eats filet mignon, and they try to like di exacuate she staks right, just ship like that.
Speaker 1: I definitely taking advantage for a sigarette too. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So I mean, I'll be I'll be honest with you and I and I've never said this in another interview, but I love you and I'm such a huge fan. So I'm gonna give you this. You know, when when when I started dating homeboy, you know, I genuinely cared for him. It wasn't anything malicious. I wasn't using him right, and you know, but in my head, I'm like, I'm not going to be fame. I did. I didn't even think about fame. It just like it was not in my head. And then you know, I would be out with him and they would say picture pictures of us, and I'm like, okay, But then I would be out by.
Speaker 1: The kind of like shy away from the pictures at yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Was like, this isn't my life, this is his life. But I'm with him. So I guess it just comes with it.
Speaker 1: Whatever. It's weird.
Speaker 4: People are always in our face and and so you know, all of a sudden, I would start going out by myself and paparazzi would follow me when I was not with him.
Speaker 1: This is after the Orange, No, this is just orange. I felt like the Orange.
Speaker 4: We were for a while when I did the Orange.
Speaker 1: We were together for a while before that.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, but yeah, and then I would just i would go back home and be like, why is why is the paparazzi following me? Like I'm not the famous one here, like no.
Speaker 1: In La wherever I was.
Speaker 4: With him, okay, And so it was just like weird to me, and I'm like, this is just weird. And then all my friends would call me from Philly and be like, well we heard this and we heard that about you, and I'm like, well, you know me, that's not true. That's not who I am. No, no, no, At the point, like you know, we're in La, back and forth from LA to New York. But I'm all over the internet now and I'm just like I didn't ask for this shit. I just actually cared about someone that was one eight years older than me and famous, you know, and I just nobody warned me. No one told me what it was going to be like. No one said, hey, you know, if you're with me and you get photographed, this is what fame is. Like. No one gave me that option. It just happened for me, And so.
Speaker 2: You didn't expect it at all.
Speaker 4: I did not expect it at all. I didn't because.
Speaker 1: I'm just a regular tick from Philly.
Speaker 4: Like you got to understand, I'm a regular girl from Philly.
Speaker 1: I didn't grow up with money. I grew very.
Speaker 4: Humble, so like I didn't feel entitled to anything, even though I was with him, I just didn't feel that way.
Speaker 1: Let's make a noise for that guy, like one hundred percent me obviously on the outside, I'm looking in one percent, I could tell that your love was serious, genuine like it was a genuine, it was genuine, like I can want lover man like I can one hundred percent look from the outside end and be like that girl was with him, You know what I'm saying, Like like like one percent. So now my next question will be, so you go through all this, now you realize Paparashi is following you. And know all that, so then how you deal with that part of it?
Speaker 4: It was equivalent to being poor.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It was equivalent to having money and being poor the next day, because that's how it was.
Speaker 2: We mean having money and then being poor the next day.
Speaker 4: Yes, And that's the only way I could say it, because poor people are like, well, bit, you're rich, you got money, and like he's taking you shopping like you you're living a life. But it's a culture shock for somebody like me. I was at Sue's rendezvous like like a week before.
Speaker 1: I was all over the internet. Let's make some noise for Sue's I'm sorry, you know.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So it was like that, and all of a sudden, I was in Paris, in London and like you.
Speaker 1: Know, photography.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and just like you know, really expensive clothes.
Speaker 1: Expensive clothes. I got to tell her my wife.
Speaker 4: But you know, people don't realize that I was only twenty four years old and he was thirty two. You know, I was I was very I was very but no, I was very immature. And I didn't I didn't I didn't get it. I didn't get stylists. I didn't get like, you know, publicists. I was like, I do what say what I want?
Speaker 1: Who cares? You know, Like I just didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't understand the life. It was very difficult for me.
Speaker 1: When was that very moment where you was like, damn, I maybe don't understand this life seems pretty fast.
Speaker 4: It wasn't no, no, no no, because then me and him broke up and then you did like the album, and like it was like a horrible time in my life because I felt like I was getting bullied by him and like his fans, and I really didn't have a voice at the time because if you think about it, at my beautiful darkness of fantasy, okay, And so you know, for me, I I was wanting for like two years and I never did an interview, like never because I was like, I'm not a celebrity.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: No, they thought I was Swedish. They didn't know what the funk I was.
Speaker 1: Definitely they did, you.
Speaker 11: Know.
Speaker 4: And I didn't do that for a reason.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It doesn't go together. But she understood me. I did.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I uh, I thought I was going with the storry.
Speaker 1: Let's change.
Speaker 4: That's so funny. Oh yeah, I didn't do interviews because I was like, interviews, I'm not I'm not famous. I don't even do interviews. So then we had broke up. I was still famous.
Speaker 1: Right, and you hadn't taken advantage of your celebrity yet.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't take advantage of it. I didn't know what to do. And I was just like I got famous because like my look, you know, and that was it. And then people will be on the internet You're famous for no reason, and I'm like, yeah, I don't know. Why blame yourselves.
Speaker 1: You're like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything. I was like, yeah, I'm famous for no reason. I don't know the fuck you blame the consumers. I don't know what you want me to do, Like, I can't not be famous, Like I can't pull that back because there's people that, you know, I've developed a fan base off my look at that point. And yeah, and I would say when I really fully embrace the fame, when I really stopped giving a funk about everything, was probably after separating from Wiz.
Speaker 1: You going to pass? Okay, wait too, so all right, all right, let me take it from there. So now you're on your own, Yes, you're in La because you already live in La.
Speaker 4: Now, mind you another thing. I'm gonna drop a little gem on you.
Speaker 1: Then I would tell.
Speaker 4: Anybody either is that you know, when I left him, I didn't have any money. I had no money at all. So you would see me on the internet. And I can say this now because I have money, but you would see me on the internet and I like, you know, I was out and I was like at parties and shit, and They're like, Wow, she's really living living the life.
Speaker 1: But I had a little apartment in Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Paparazzi was outside my apartment taking pictures of me. And I had no money. I had nothing. And then I put that little email in my Twitter bio. I started booking flights myself. I start, you know, doing hostings. I've literally managed myself and I'm so glad that that happened to me because now I run multiple businesses, goddamn. And it really, you know, helped me, you know, start off very slow, you know, and I was making like twenty five hundred dollars all in with flights, like it wasn't a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was on orbits dot com like trying to get a little cheap ass flights and ship.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of that website. I figure, I think, oh, that's like jip tickets dot com. Yeah, like we've never been on I've been Blast. I don't know if you know Amber, you know, you know this is the ass show like we always have. So he came here just to ask Amber, can I hate you ask? I'm just you gotta realize, you're gonna realize we're expecting. We got Eddy to ask. Eather coming to as well. But he's very late, right, it's very he was making puns. I'm not gonna kicked him out.
Speaker 2: Let's keep him real.
Speaker 1: Picked him out. I had Buff and Cassie here and I was like, yo, don't eat her ask and then and then Cassie was like she looked at him and she was like, nig answer him. And then was like, you know what you're talking about. We got Eddy to ask you. Everybody. It was like smoke that came out, and the smoke came out and stand up. He said, I'm sorry we left. Were so now so dealing with Hollywood because that's the one thing that I never had to deal with, and meaning my.
Speaker 4: Social media and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. But my first song was l A l A right, so l A l A. I never actually kind of felt comfortable in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: So when my career jumped off, I had, you know, I had pretty much every other atmosphere in the.
Speaker 2: World by Hollywood.
Speaker 1: But now down my career as blossomed, and again I can't avoid Hollywood. So now I understand what's going on. But you you you fly out there, you're right right because.
Speaker 2: Anywhere you go, you go to mister Childs, you go to.
Speaker 1: Gabe.
Speaker 4: It's it's literally a ship show everywhere I go. Now, I just I was like, because my teen they want to walk down South Beach and go to like Mangos and ship and and I walked down the street and it was a full crowd of people following me. It was keeople in front of me walking backwards with their phones, and it was it was I had extreme anxiety because I was getting mob by people. You know, it's it's it's difficult and.
Speaker 1: Is that a gift all curse in your opinion?
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's a little bit of both. I'm able to give my son a really cool life and baby bash right. Sebastian let's make too much.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. He makes the weirdest things on Instagram, may be mixing Hershey's with cereal and you just be sitting there. I'll be like, stop him, girl, let him. I let him just mix stew you know, no, no, because yeah, definitely the Instagram talk after that, sitting back like I'm sure stuff out the fridge.
Speaker 4: That's like, you know, gonna expire soon, like you know, salad dressing and ship and I let him just go him do whatever heels crazy.
Speaker 1: He goes crazy and you just had a party for him as.
Speaker 4: Recently, brightthday party, the birthday party, very very Let's make some noise, let's.
Speaker 1: Make and see. This is the part that people don't focus on, right, Like if somebody says something about me, what they'll say, They say, he smokes a lot.
Speaker 2: Of weeds, he's an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: But what they don't say is I employ so many people, relax, I employ so many people.
Speaker 2: Make sure that everybody's not just me.
Speaker 1: And the thing about you is whatever they say about you, they never ever say mother yeah.
Speaker 2: Like when I hit you, when I hit you up.
Speaker 1: I always say mother yeah, because I respect your love for your son. Thank you.
Speaker 2: And the thing is, why don't media.
Speaker 4: They focus on the negative? They always because it's entertaining. You know, if you look at every blog site, every Instagram site that speaks negatively of celebrities, those are the ones that have the most followers. Because you want to see people's downfall, you know, that's why we watch love and hip hop. You want to see the girls fight over you know, guys and you know, and just be horrible people. It's very entertaining. So that's a part of the life that is very difficult for me because you know, I mean not so much anymore, but initially, you know, I have always been a straight A student. I was on an honor roll.
Speaker 1: My son is on the auto road.
Speaker 4: It's big up Norse, okay, but yeah, I've always been extremely smart. And you know, uh, you know, me and my mom were homeless when I was fifteen years old, and you know, the only people in my neighborhood were strippers and drug dealers. So I went to the bench that had the dope ass bags and cars and shit like that, and I asked her to show me her ways, teach me, you know, and so motherfuckers they you know, they big up drug dealers and share like, you know, drug dealers turn rappers. But if you're a stripper, right and then you're a successful business woman, you're just still a stripper. It doesn't matter, you know.
Speaker 2: But can you describe that?
Speaker 1: Because because you know, at the end of the day, right, there's gonna be women, and then we're gonna get to the slept walk, We're gonna get to all that. I'm here, but there's gonna be women right that sit back and they say they just look at Amber Rolls finished line, meaning they look at after you ran through the marathon. They never they're not gonna understand the beginning. So I would like to ask you, as a man, you know, as a man, how how does a person even approach you to even be in the strip club? Like how does that even happen? Like somebody says, or what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like I mean like like like like, uh.
Speaker 1: Date when I was dancing?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, how did you even get introduced it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How did you start dancing? Because like does somebody come up to you or oh no?
Speaker 4: So I wrote this in my book How to Be a Bad Bitch. You can get it. But yeah, I mean there was this girl in my neighborhood. And she was just you know, her hair was done, her nails were done, she had.
Speaker 2: Money, you know, was height skin.
Speaker 1: I feel like she was like skinning.
Speaker 4: My mind said she was light brown skins. She was like light brown skin.
Speaker 1: That's that's like skinned my mind. I'm just, I'm just I'm trying to I'm trying to picture the story.
Speaker 8: Okay, And and her boyfriend owned a strip club, but it was like a hole in the wall strip club in West Philly.
Speaker 4: And I got a fake id F in the check cashing place just in case they got raided.
Speaker 1: I was like, all right, hold on, let's not right that you can get a fake from a check cashing place. Yeah, that makes a noise for.
Speaker 2: I hadn't no idea. So how old you started?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 4: The first time I danced, I was fifteen years old.
Speaker 1: I saw a crack at eleven. It's okay, it makes a noise.
Speaker 2: We continue making noise for that.
Speaker 5: But I mean, it's like, you're right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, you want me tell you my story, a my butter and listen. But I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: The nigger name is money Meing got his son signed to me right now I got his son signed to me right now, but money mean, the police came and searched them, and he threw the tennis ball. So he went like this woom and he said, Yo, Poppy, you know such and such. It was like, Mauricio, I'm just just giving you a not DJ Mauricio out here. Honestly, He's like, YO, give that.
Speaker 2: To him, and he's gonna give you two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: And I said what, I'm eleven years old, I'm like cool. I went and he gave it to two hundred fifty dollars and he ain't come home for like three months later. I got a haircut, play street Fighter all day and I was like, this is I knew. I told drugs like I could never cracked the tennis ball because I'm an idiot. So I just was like, fuck it, let me just bring to it. Was Marcel No, I'm sucking up.
Speaker 2: Let's just leave it. That movie right, But that I was eleven years old.
Speaker 1: I was eleven years old, so I was introduced to the life early and crazy.
Speaker 2: But mind you, back in those.
Speaker 1: Days, right New Yorkers, Philadelphia people, we we actually down strip clubs at that time. Remember we used to be like, yo, what you know what? Yeah, we did them Miami. I mean, Miami was always for New York culture. Was it was a movie called Players Club. And then after Players Club came out, we actually accepted the strip club life. And this is where Sus Rendezvous cant introduce and all that.
Speaker 2: But you have to be talking about prior to that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 2: You don't remember, okay, but all right, so.
Speaker 4: Now that was the That was the first time and she took me and I went in Philly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it.
Speaker 4: Was a hole in the wall club and like she was like, look, I was like, I'm so scared, but I really want to make money and I'll never forget it. I go on stage and I make thirty three dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, hold on, hold on, okay. So that's the first thing they do is send you on stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I was there for a while. I watched the other girls, you know, have audition.
Speaker 1: I was very young.
Speaker 4: No, it was her boyfriend's club and it was you know, they were looking out for me, you know. And I went and I got up there and you know, I'm fifteen years old, so I'm just.
Speaker 1: Like dancing like, you know, I'm at the house and shit, just you.
Speaker 4: Know, and then I hear you, and so I go out there and so I'm like kind of facing the wall and my back is towards the crowd, and I turn around and I see this girl like sucking dick on like by the bar, and I and as a fifteen year old, no, seriously, as.
Speaker 2: A fifteen you're dressed already.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I had. She told me to take my top off and I just had the thongs on, okay, and I was already very young. If you can imagine, fifteen years old is very very young. I think like I just had one little boyfriend before that, maybe, and so I uh, I turned around and I saw that, and it was it was a shock to me. I started crying.
Speaker 1: I like the I was the guy fat. I like he was old as fuck. I feel like the old.
Speaker 2: I felt like he was.
Speaker 1: Old, no, tall, skinny. I'll never forget it.
Speaker 4: But it was a shock for me. And then I was like, I'm never going to fucking do this again. I took my thirty three dollars and I went the fuck home that they.
Speaker 1: Do on stage. Okay, go ahead, continue.
Speaker 4: And then what happened, and then I didn't. I didn't dance until I was eighteen.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And then I was eighteen and I got a chance to work out reputable club and then I was like, fucking, I'm gonna go back and make money like these other girls.
Speaker 2: The Haitian Church is probably right now.
Speaker 1: You gotta respect the Hati Church. Keep it going. I'm gonna respect the Haitian Church. It's Elliott Woolson. I'm sorry, we gotta be you know, we're all CBS. Well he's not CBS anymore.
Speaker 2: It's our podcast, sister.
Speaker 1: Right now, we're taking hold with us. We're taking Let we put on after the podcast something time. Well all right, so now boom. So now this this, this is this trip club life, right because now you're you're into it at eighteen you said right, yes? So now is is that when you fall in love with hip hop or you've already been in love with hip hop?
Speaker 4: I mean, I grew up in a very soulful hip hop city, so it was just in me. I just always loved it. It was everywhere around me. It was every barbershop, every hair salon, every corner store. It was just it was around me. My whole life's makes some noise group.
Speaker 1: So now you in black China? How did y'all connect? I love him, Jesus Christ. This is one part awecan cousin cousin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all he likes is black girls and dark Latina.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, whenever you gotta be dark, like, yeah, you got, I'm decribing you. I got you, I got py Myda. I gotta tell him anybody else. So I said, you know, I said, he's like we got. I said, am well, he said, I am coming. You gotta relax. I feel like you gotta all right.
Speaker 2: Because you know what he told.
Speaker 4: Me what I'm too light skinned for him.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm gonna sniff a chair that is real freak ship like a.
Speaker 12: Splatter.
Speaker 1: Aren't you listen? Listen, let me tell you something. I was like. I was locked up with the Centu ball five right, I got too serious for you somewhere, eld I'll licked there with two of them, right, used to salam and Kevin Richardson right and use the salam. I knew he ain't do it, like I knew he ain't do it, but Kevin Richardson one time, it's just ugly. See I mean, I can't see she was ugly because she was bad to all of us, right, we kids.
Speaker 2: And she got up.
Speaker 1: One time and Gary Richard and I.
Speaker 2: Said that nigga did it.
Speaker 1: I said, there's no way. He said, it's say but I was wrong. They were all so Kevin Richardson, I all your apology, face to face, man, man, But that's that's I mean, that's Does that flatter you that men actually like You're they posted? Child like men say, men say, if I get on, I would like an amber Rose girl.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that they don't tell me that though.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, because you know what.
Speaker 4: Terrified of me. Men are terrified of me. No one tries to take me out on a date. No one tries to talk to me. No one said, no one. I know, seriously, no one ever tries to talk to me. Ever, Like there's there's guys that see h I'm like, damn, bitch, she's cute. Like I'll be talking to like, you know, my girls and ship. I'm like, bitch's cute coming over here, Oh my god, Okay, and then he comes over.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm a big fan. I get a picture.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yes, fine, But once they asked me for a picture. It's a wrap for me out over it.
Speaker 1: But listen, I just got because the other day right one of my close friends, I told him, I said, Yo, there's a beautiful girl, you know, Wolf the Woop and he looked at her Instagram. He looked at Instagram. He said, she's been at Dubai everywhere. What can I do for Sometimes sometimes it's a it's a little intimidating because a man is naturally a person that wants to take care of his mate, you understand, So sometimes it's just naturally intimidating.
Speaker 2: Can you can you relate to that and just.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, story of my life, like you know, like for me, you know, I'll be honest with you. I want to escalate. I have a rose voice, I have a tricked out g I live in a four million dollar mansion. I have money. I'm not hurting for nothing. So when a guy comes to see me or comes to my house, it's a lot to take in and they are instantly like, you know, Valentine's Day comes around a Christmas or my birthday. Motherfuckers, we having money, you don't.
Speaker 1: Want males dining Valentine's Day. I don't.
Speaker 2: But you're they come in as a leach too.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's not that they come in as a leach. It's like, personally, I can't deal. I've tried.
Speaker 2: Now let me just tell you.
Speaker 1: Let me just tell you what you turned into what you are now a man? This is what men deal with. This is what men deal with because you always got to look and say, is that woman for us? Is that? You know what I'm saying. So you now you're now dealing with every man has to deal with every day because you can't just fall asleep with somebody the sneak pictures and like ship like I can't.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's like an ideal situation would be someone that's as famous as me or more famous, someone that has children that can understand that I'm divorced and I have a child and my son.
Speaker 1: Is everything to me.
Speaker 4: To be famous, they have to be famous. And I'm gonna tell you why are you single? I'm very single?
Speaker 1: All right, So we're going very single. This is the first time Drinking Champions is doing a dating show. We're gonna get amber rolls.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna tell you why they have to be famous because.
Speaker 1: They gotta be able to deal with your.
Speaker 4: They have to be able to deal with my life. And I diad you guys that had money but weren't famous, and then it's like they still connected how I was with ya. I didn't understand it, and I gave you a lot of trouble for that.
Speaker 1: What you said the same way she was when she did yea, oh. I think she said she.
Speaker 4: Wasn't ready for that because I didn't understand it because I wasn't famous, so I didn't get it, you know, And that was very difficult. But now that I am, I need someone to fully understand what I go through and how life is and not believe everything that you read on the internet. If someone has the same ship that they're dealing with the like whatever, you know, I'm sorry, bro.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get you off.
Speaker 1: You gotta get your inst But yes, I'll tell you. One of the craziest interviews I ever heard you went on Angie Martinez show, right yeah, and then Angie says to you, she was like, so all you want is is wiz Is Wiz love that crazy? And you was like, no, it doesn't matter if it's that crazy, it's just I just want his love. And I took that and that's what I live for my wife. I'm just like fuck it, like I don't give a fuck. Whatever flow or whatever flow I see or whatever, something's better than anywhere else. When you said that, I was like, damn, that shit. It touched like actually, I think a tear came to my eye. I was like damn because I had never like actually, she was like, I don't give a fuck, and Angie was like, it's his love.
Speaker 2: You didn't.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm gonna tell you why, because I, you know, going from the previous relationship to Wiz. When I met WITHZ, he only had black and Yellow out. He did his album that didn't come out, and everyone I was like, how are you gonna go from that to that? He could be a one hit wonder and blah blah blah. And I was like, I don't give a fuck. I love him to death and I'm riding. I'm riding into the wheels fall off. I don't give a ship.
Speaker 2: Let's make some money.
Speaker 1: But that was one of my favorite interviews when you said that, because I just was sitting I don't forget what I was doing in New York and then Angie, because she reiterated it to you.
Speaker 2: She was like, is it the love?
Speaker 1: Like, I guess she's asking you the sex game, which I don't want to get into, but I guess you was like no, no, no, no, and you was like, no, it's him. I just want to be with him. And I just thought about that, and I was like, you know what, every woman that I could ever see, maybe they bad or maybe they whatever, but I already got a bad one, and I just want to stay with that. Good for you, but.
Speaker 2: I'm really not both shit.
Speaker 1: It was inspired by that because I'm just randomly. I never told nobody this ship. I was just randomly riding through New York and I was like, oh shit, that's how I want to feel. And I met my wife. Oh I was already with my wife, and but but you applied those feelings and everything, So.
Speaker 2: Like, how was how was that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Because you said you said you was with ya, did you feel like he didn't pay attention to you like Wiz paid attention to you. No.
Speaker 4: I feel like in life, you meet people and you can genuinely love them, but then you have the love of your life and it's a different type of love. It's a love that you would jump in front of a bullet for them. You know, That's that's how I felt about wiz.
Speaker 1: God, damn it. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna lie. I lived by that. I never even told you that, right, No, I never told you that. Like listen, listen, I swear to God. When I heard that ship, I was like, damn, that's how I want to feel.
Speaker 2: And and and you know what it is.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you have a blessing and you don't recognize your blessing.
Speaker 2: Living in your blessing.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you look at somebody else's blessing, you like, I want that, and you know you're already in it. Recognize what you got. So when you when you said that that shop changed my life, I'm just being We gotta give Amber Rose some tiger bone. Now we know time, this is your first time on drink Champs, but this.
Speaker 2: Is this is where we lose all sponsors.
Speaker 1: I feel like, all right, this is.
Speaker 2: This is herb.
Speaker 1: It's called tiger bone.
Speaker 4: I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: I cannot lie to you and act like it's good.
Speaker 2: We couldn't even tell you what it really is.
Speaker 1: Because we don't.
Speaker 4: Feel like soy sauce or something an alcohol.
Speaker 1: We don't know what kind of alcohol.
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't know. I'm not allergic to it.
Speaker 2: But we have and we've been doing this for a couple of years. You fulfhilly, you ain't allergic to this year? Yeah, you can be dead already.
Speaker 1: You would have been dead already. Yeah, this is definitely okay, no shot glass.
Speaker 4: Do you guys do this with me?
Speaker 2: We're doing we're all part taking the heart.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're all gonna die together, all right, that's not that's my that's my all right, Yeah, you gotta give her life.
Speaker 2: She's a girl.
Speaker 1: And by the way, yes, just in case you didn't know, other than Angela, Angela came on the show drink No, she drank it, that's a fact.
Speaker 2: No, Angela, she's like a twice She's like an elephant.
Speaker 4: Should I not smell it? I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Don't smell it. Don't smell it.
Speaker 1: Smell it?
Speaker 9: Okayll Amrose, do not put co cola?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool?
Speaker 2: I definitely need to change.
Speaker 1: This is to Ambrose being off very first female by herself on Drink Champ.
Speaker 2: She came dolo with your crew, and I like your crew. I'll be following them on Instagram.
Speaker 1: They retarded to yes they are.
Speaker 2: Solo faces, and it goes down like this.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: Idea was that that was somebody behind me.
Speaker 1: Because I felt like we should have did the first girl interview without the tiger. But it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is definitely good. She's good. She won't Peel's good. Man, I'm not good. I'm not good.
Speaker 4: Beings like pepper, like this pepper in it.
Speaker 1: I never heard that word.
Speaker 2: I've heard old, you know, like.
Speaker 4: Pepper steak you get from the corner store Chinese, Like.
Speaker 1: Well, it definitely has all these ingredients, but it makes.
Speaker 4: Your mouth numb, actually, because when I tried to drink the coke after, I really couldn't taste it.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's an.
Speaker 4: What's the tiger blood?
Speaker 2: A real tiger.
Speaker 1: That's what Charlie Sheen with Tiger used to shout out telling the story.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, go for it.
Speaker 1: Back in the days, we used to go to a weak spot, and in the weak spot they used to actually have the ship with a tiger's bone in there.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, so I didn't know, so I go in there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. One another way, I feel like.
Speaker 2: You actually for another one. We need another one.
Speaker 1: The show with it later. So so I come out the wet spot and when I come out the spot obviously got the police. The police pulled me over and the police said, I got a headache. You ain't got a headache.
Speaker 4: Everyone try this everybody show and you know what my story.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. As as a courtesy to you, you can randomly pick whoever you wanted to drink and they're going to take a shot, right, you can pour it randomly randomly.
Speaker 4: Okay, So as a feminist, I will not do that to a lady.
Speaker 1: All right. I feel like, because he came here to eat your ass, he gotta get he gotta he gotta relax. You gotta choose him first. I feel like I said that. Come on, I'm that's what that was. That was devas terrible.
Speaker 4: I'm a man up, all right.
Speaker 1: But who you want to you who you want to take a shot? Randomly pick somebody.
Speaker 4: I'm not taking a shot with them.
Speaker 2: No, how about this?
Speaker 1: How about this? You can randomly pick some body and then you could pick one of us three who gonna take a shot with.
Speaker 4: Let's save it for the end.
Speaker 1: Let's do that. Let's let's do that. Now, let's do that now. I feel like I feel you're gonna pick me. I feel like he's gonna pick me, and I'm in. I want another shot. Of course, somebody in the chair, not girls. Girls he made for like a million dollars or some ship. That's a good idea.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pick the camera guy because I like his face.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I just want to.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take I watch you taking it with you. Give him a shot, give him a shot. I'm taking it with you. Look that that nigga. No, he don't want to take it.
Speaker 1: Yo, you do not disrespect me like that. I need big shot, all right, all right, now you know I'll start.
Speaker 2: Get his faced and don't funk up the ship now and be not true up.
Speaker 1: Get that man some water. I want to big a Venie delight for supplying thea. So now we got the slut walk.
Speaker 4: Yes, I cannot wait to talk about this.
Speaker 1: And this is what this is what we need you to because you know, why know you as a person.
Speaker 4: Tell me what you think it is, because I'm very curious to know.
Speaker 1: Okay, So honestly, when we hear the name, it's automatically because as a man that used to sell drugs.
Speaker 2: We don't want the slut. We want the wife. We want you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But the wife is a slug too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we understand that. But so that's what I'm trying to say. We want you to break that all down because so many people they critique you just on the actual name, the slip, but you welcome I've been watching online and you welcome every race, color, creed and you're just telling them to just all come out there. And what I feel like, I feel like me, this is me personally. I feel like you're just telling everybody to be free, be who the fuck you all? Yes, because at the end of the day, if I if I call myself a nigga spick, nobody else can never diss me and say that I'm a black.
Speaker 4: Okay, But so listen, So a black and Puerto Rican will say that to you and y'all laugh about it, right, But if a white man says it to you, you're going to be offended. Right. So it's the same thing. It's like, for example, black people call each other niggas, right, but that's a really derogatory, you know term that. You know, slave masters used to use on slaves, right, So they turned it around and made it a positive thing, like you would talk to your brother, your homie, your family, you know, stuff like that. It's the same thing with SlutWalk. So the story behind SlutWalk is a woman was sexually assaulted. She was raped at a college and she went to the authorities, and the authorities then went back to the school to talk to all the girls and they said, listen, you can't dress like sluts and expect guys to not want to touch you inappropriately. So the girl was like, how you going to blame me for what he did to me? That's unfair. You're calling me a slut or you're saying that I dressed like a slut because I was sexually assaulted. You know, that's called victim blaming, right. That's what we do at SlutWalk as well, so we also deal with great victims slut shaming. Slut shaming is like, you know how you can be like, why just she just stuck my dicks, you know, like little hoe or whatever, but you gave her head too, But she's not going to be like, well, he just gave me head, because it's not the same. It's not the same thing. It doesn't staying as hard as when men do it to women, right, So it's just owning your sexuality and being comfortable with that and being unapologetic.
Speaker 1: For it as well.
Speaker 4: Also, so the reason why they call it slut walk obviously is to take the derogatory label and own it and say, you know what, this isn't gonna hurt me anymore. And the reason why I've embraced it so much is because I've been associated with so many men via the internet, and these are men that I've never kissed, i've never had, I've never dated. But even now, you know, they could be like they did the podcast, because you know, she's fucking you know, uh Noriega behind his wife's back, and you know it's a whole conspiracy like cheating situation and we really just all family and we're just chilling, you know what I'm saying. So you can't help what people say about you. But at the end of the day, you're either gonna let it hurt you or you're just gonna own it and be like, you know what, if it makes me a slut that I'm at a podcast with a bunch of guys and guess what, I'm a slut. That's okay. I'm just gonna embrace it because you're not gonna hurt me anymore. So that's what we do with slut Walk. The first year we had twenty five hundred men and women show up. This second year was eleven thousand people show up. Last year we incorporated the gay community as well, because they're called faggots, homos and stuff like that. The gay community band together and said, you know what, we're faggots. Fine, I'm not going to watch these young boys kill themselves, our grown men kill themselves because you're calling them a faggot all over the internet or in school or wherever. And so this year we're expecting over sixteen thousand people to show up. We had sponsors, we had we had last year. We had Budweiser, Coca Cola, Sprites, Fashion, Nova, Beats by Dre came through. I don't know if you see my commercial on TV.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So the first year, I mean I literally took so many punches for slot Walk. Everybody was just like, you're a slut and you want to like make an excuse for being a hoe, And you know what, I think.
Speaker 1: As a brother, I think that you. I think that's what the slogan should be, Like SlutWalk, Just be who you are, because you know what it is. When you say SlutWalk, a lot of people just automatically think the most negative thing. Well, what you're saying is essentially is if you sexually active and you're doing what the fuck you gotta do own this ship. That's essentially what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Well, what I'm what I'm saying is right, is that for example, as slut walk, right, we have conservative feminists that their blouse is buttoned all the way up. We have activists feminists, We have you know the act. The activist feminists have like the armpit hair and they don't give a fuck. We have the lesbian feminists.
Speaker 1: We have mourn stars. I need to get into is on pit hair not biggers? Look like hold on, I need I got a run like.
Speaker 2: Also like an anti campaign to a.
Speaker 4: Degree, Yes, it's the same thing as anti bully as well. And yeah, we have we have pro black female feminists from you know, the seventies that lived in a different time and dealt with different things, you know, And so we have porn stars there as well. Because we use porn at our convenience and then when we're done with it, you know, we criticize porn stars if we see them on the street, and it's just unfair. We don't do that to the men in the porn industry. And so it's really just women banding together and saying, you know what, We're going to stick up for each other. We're not going to call each other sluts and hoes anymore. Because if men are able to have pleasure and do whatever they want sexually and own their sexuality, why can't we It's just unfair.
Speaker 1: Mother makes a noise. The reason I say that is because one day a friend of mine, Benzeno, he called me Jesus Christ. Okay, but can I say something?
Speaker 4: Me and Benzi and are both cave Verdians. We're both kave Verdian and I thought some type of way but continue, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, but he called me and he said, you know, yo, my wife, my son to the slot walk. And what I tried to tell him was, yo, you're looking at the words slut and you just you just this, you just discriminated everything else that comes with the actual movement. Like I'm sitting there watching I'm like, that's not what he's promoting.
Speaker 2: She's not promoting go out and suck dick.
Speaker 4: I am Actually, if you want to.
Speaker 13: We want to, anybody gonna say ship, she should be able.
Speaker 1: To suck dick exactly.
Speaker 4: You enjoy sucking dick, then that's what you should do. And you shouldn't be like, I suck his dick. But I mean, god, it's gonna tell his friends and I'm gonna be a hoe and blah blah blah. That's something you enjoy doing, right. We also, you know, one of our biggest one of our biggest sponsors is AIDS Healthcare Foundation, and you know we have free HIV and AIDS testing, we have counseling for rape victims. You know, it really is a very serious movement. And the like I said, the first slut Walk, it was so grass roots. I literally called every person that was rich and had money. I called them and asked them for money. I literally scrolled through my phone, Nick Cannon, I need money, NICKI Minaj, I need money, Neo, I need money, Puff, I need money. I hit up everybody and was like, I'm starting this and I need your fucking money. Help me out, and motherfuckers came through. They came through. Like Nicki Minaj gave me five thousand dollars. That's a lot of fucking lial, you know, nick Nick Cannon gave me fourteen thousand dollars, you know what I'm saying. Like Neo gave me twenty five hundred dollars, which is a lot to just be like, you know what, I have faiths in you. Let me just give you this because and it grew so much and once we start making a profit on Slot Walk, I would like to pay these people back. But it's the third annual one, so we didn't make any money yet.
Speaker 1: But you know, worry about that. Yeah, keep doing what you gotta do. You got to keep believing in your in your belief because so go back to Benzeno. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I thought I just seen him at.
Speaker 4: Universal Studios, Like I walked past him and I was like.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have to change the subject. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't do it.
Speaker 1: It's me, but listen, I mean.
Speaker 4: Whole grudges I feel like for him, I would like to educate him a bit more. I don't have any ill feelings towards him. I would like to actually sit down with him, him and Tyresee because they both had that same.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what said I heard.
Speaker 4: Tyresee went on TV and he said, sluts, Okay, he said, sluts hosts, skeezers, promiscuous women are out getting lunches and dinner on private yachts. You know, they out just throwing their pussy everywhere. Blah blah blah blah blah. He was the biggest hole. You were the biggest hole. I don't understand how you could be a hoe and then cast somebody else a hole. Like I just just you know what I'm saying, Like we've all done ship, We've all done shit. Maybe we're not proud of like we're all human beings, we're all sexual beings. It is okay. I mean there is times where I, you know, have and then said what he just, you know, basically was just coming at women. These hose sluts, skeezers are at lunch dinners on private yachts and playing I'm like, why you hate and let it bitch live like want to, you know, but no one says the dude that's catering to that, come on, man, It's like my man, and you know what's so crazy because they say that about me. She's a gold digger, she uses these guys for money. I'm like, but you are basically saying the guys that I date are dumb as fuck and they let me take advantage of them. But you don't never say that. You just point the blame at me. You know, no one ever says the guys part of it. It's all about the women. She suck my dick. Maybe she wanted to. Maybe she wants to make you fucking happy. Maybe that turns her on. Why is it so bad? I get passionate about my SlutWalk.
Speaker 1: I feel like, we just take another shot. No wife, but y'all.
Speaker 2: Can take Columbia white, and I'll take another shot Crown. Okay, we take shot, all right?
Speaker 1: But didn't And then that means I gotta take a shout and take it one with myself.
Speaker 2: I'll take that with you.
Speaker 1: It was a gangsta to see from South Philly.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm I didn't drink all fifty four with us since I spoke to you, my team, it was all in my room. I was getting ready. They were all drinking and ship and they're like, mother, why don't you want to drink? I was like, nah, because I know these motherfucker are gonna get me fucked up, So let me come there sober, and.
Speaker 1: You know, so here we are. You know what she's She's better than the legendary here Bob Rappers, absolutely because they come here drunk already. And then when we're on something else. Oh my god. I didn't want to say that.
Speaker 2: It's just true.
Speaker 1: What are we ready? Oh?
Speaker 2: Sorry, yes, we're ready. She's got crowned.
Speaker 4: This is to you, guys for an amazing podcast. Thank you for having.
Speaker 1: Thank you for coming here. We've been waiting for you. But listen, because we all leave the CBS. What is wrong? You're leaving them too? Wow? When I tell you what I wasn't saying.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I wited it out later.
Speaker 2: The thing is, we just don't edit anything.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I told me to still hear them back there. That was terrible. That's like cob webs. Man, it didn't make it better at all. You know how you take all No?
Speaker 1: No, I did.
Speaker 2: Come on, my wife has never taken a shot. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Carry tiger bone right now. It's a woman. Don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't do it.
Speaker 1: Listen to her, don't do so.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you have been Zeno's back.
Speaker 7: Continue, No, you know, you know, I'm just I'm just what happened was so he called me.
Speaker 1: He was like, yo, I understood that where he was coming from. And he was like, yo, they got my son there, boom boom. And I defended you. I never called you, never told you about it. But I was like, yo, you don't really understand how message my messages saying own whatever the fuck you are and just just do it if whatever you're not.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing too, because you know whatever you're not, whatever you're not. And I'm gonna tell you why. Because when I was in school, I was still a virgin, but I was beautiful and all the boys liked me. And I used to play wall ball, stickball with the boys, you know, back in Philly and stuff like that. I played stickball, be honest.
Speaker 2: I took you down stickball and handball.
Speaker 4: But I played baseball for six years. I played hand I played handball that down south.
Speaker 1: This way.
Speaker 2: You gotta relax. I'm the nicest and handball.
Speaker 1: I told Louis Guzman that too, and and you know, pun.
Speaker 2: Beat me a handball.
Speaker 1: He's a fat guy.
Speaker 2: The fat people play the best hand because you.
Speaker 4: Can't get around him.
Speaker 1: You can't get around this is your story. I'm sorry, my handball guy. You know you you.
Speaker 4: Say something, then I forget what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: No, it's the tag of ball. We don't know you was in school? Is a virgin in school? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 4: So yeah, so I was still a virgin and I hung out with all the guys and and the girls, and the guys and even the teachers would be like, you know, she's definitely she's fast. You know, she lets the always touch under her skirt. All the ship that I never did, like they were all my friends. It was the rumor because I was beautiful and I always hung out with all the boys all the time, and you know, I was called a slun hole. And then when I was in high school, I was the most popular girl in school. I'm not gonna lie. I was an honor roll student. I had straight a's, you know, and at that time I had worked at a store where they sold like the guest gene outfits, like the shiny jes Gen you know, like sets and ship.
Speaker 1: Outfit yesterday.
Speaker 4: I'm just right so I had all that ship because the manager used to hook me up or whatever, and I was a I was a whole then too, and it was just like this is these are things that I have not done, but you're calling me that because you're intimidated by me, or you like the boy that likes me, so you have to down me so he won't like me, you know. So it's not necessarily have sex with everybody. It's not about that. It's about people calling you a derogatory label to down you for their insecurities. You understand what I'm saying. So it's not what you do or what you don't do. It's just a fact of the matter is that you know it's unfair either way.
Speaker 1: Do what the fuck you gotta do when you got to do it, and do what you got to do when you do it.
Speaker 4: And that's why when I'm when I'm on so when I'm on Instagram and i post a picture and I'm like, ho is life? Or when you're a slut and or like when you're in a relationship, But how is life?
Speaker 1: You know, and then you pose a picture. It's just owning it.
Speaker 4: It's not The misconception is have sex with a bunch of people.
Speaker 1: It's not about that. And that's what I explain to Benzi. No, she definitely put his name out there.
Speaker 2: Again, I was trying completely bad things.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no negative things, right, But that's that's what I did. And I said everything, and and you know I had I hadn't even known your output the output on the subject, right, you just yo, you gotta relax, you know what I'm saying, Because you're not really mad at her, you're mad at this situation.
Speaker 2: You're telling him.
Speaker 4: So and because men use that to control us, do you understand.
Speaker 1: What the derogatory labels? Right?
Speaker 4: So it's like, you know, if I'm if I'm with the guy, which would never happen to me, especially nowadays, but if I'm with the guy, and it's like why you got that on on Instagram or why you weren't that to go out? You want to just be a hoe or you know, like, oh, why did you have sex with that guy before I met you? Like you was just hoeing?
Speaker 2: But j Lo w is like the illess outfits.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why I went to Coachella and I had a fish net top on with my tits out on purpose to prove a point that men can.
Speaker 2: We was on the school.
Speaker 4: He was on like you, no, I took a picture with amigos.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's when you didn't have the wig on.
Speaker 4: I had the wig on with with the migos, and I went to the migos shout out to the migos.
Speaker 2: And then the room was you smashing the whole migos.
Speaker 4: Of course, but it was a planned picture, and you knew what the outcome was going to be. Well, I wanted to prove a point because I want the migos to perform at my slot walk. So I said, listen, I want to sit like this, maybe.
Speaker 2: Be in the hustler.
Speaker 1: It was something to that picture. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: So I was like, look, I'm going to sit there like this and look all pretty and cute and I want you guys to be salivating over me, right, And they were like, cool, let's do it. And this is after I told him about slut Walk. I broke it all down for him and they're like, you know what, that's so fucking dope, and we have your back with this ship.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking do the picture.
Speaker 4: And I love them for that because they're so talented, so amazing, and they did the picture and I was like, listen, it's gonna be a lot of horrible things said under the picture. And I just basically want to prove a point that you know you can. And I just seen a picture of Chris Brown on a yacht with like mad girls and thongs all around him, and they're like, Damn, Chris is the man. He's fucking.
Speaker 1: Everybody else. That's when we do Chris Chris A light clap, but I respect that, go ahead continue. But yeah, it's like, Chris is the man.
Speaker 4: You know, you got all in badass bitches around him, But I have three successful, sexy, talented men looking at me and I'm the whole. Right, So in Chris Brown's picture, all the girls were holes being around him, but now the guys that are around me, I'm the whole.
Speaker 1: I feel bad, but I don't know. I don't know just what we're doing, Champs. We just we just tried. I appreciate it, but we just tried.
Speaker 4: I get I don't like psychedelic highs, thank you.
Speaker 1: Though I've never heard of that psychedelic spell it. I definitely if I can't spell it, I definitely don't know what the word is definitely keep smoking cigarette.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so that's what it is.
Speaker 1: She's a psychedelic. I'm still trying to picture that. I don't understand. Look at that, that's a drunk cousin T shirt? Come over here, can I have a T shirt?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 1: There? Thank you?
Speaker 2: So now?
Speaker 1: And bro, yes, how did you? How did you even develop the free spirit? Because you know what it is. I'm be honest, I'm you in the opposite way, meaning I could care less when anybody think what I'm doing, but just in just in another world, right, But that's the reason why I relate to you. That's the reason why identify with you me. Hears Orange Strongs.
Speaker 4: He said you were Orange Strongs.
Speaker 1: No, I like my wife, your wife anything anything. I mean, that's a fact. So I just I looked at that. I was like, yo, I.
Speaker 2: Need to go to the strip club to make sure she.
Speaker 1: Got that too, right? Did I go to? Now, you're good, you're gonna tell me because that's the thing. You just got to just make everything one for your niggas. That cheat, she's gonna make everything one.
Speaker 5: No more drinks for this guy worse.
Speaker 2: I'm going there. I'm just starting.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, for you before you, for you idiots. All you gotta do if you have a beautiful woman and you know that your woman, just make everything every woman that you want.
Speaker 2: She gotta be all five of them.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: And if you try to holler at me, don't ask me for a picture.
Speaker 1: You definitely took somewhere else. But I'm gonna get.
Speaker 4: Listen at sucking wherever Starbucks and if he comes at me correct, I will give him a chance.
Speaker 2: You said famous.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. It's a differences happening.
Speaker 14: You're coming out coffee and.
Speaker 4: There's a difference between being my peace and being my man.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So if you want to be my piece, right, A piece is different. It's not a side piece. It's an opportunity for you to get to know my life and see if you can handle it right. So you my piece, You're my vibe, You're my team. It's not you know, on a level where we're gonna we really like each other and we're gonna go to the next level. I need to have you around my team, my business and see if you can handle that.
Speaker 2: Can we put applications on dot com.
Speaker 1: At the end of At the end, it is interview somebody so all right. So now so we said that's the application, right now, what's the requirements of a person that is on what.
Speaker 2: They're gonna do to y'all? At you, y'all.
Speaker 4: They have to understand my movement.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I prefer if they have children, so they know the love that I have for my son and they understand that niggas is over there.
Speaker 10: They are about to have children today. He's like, I got one coming to make this. He's like, I adopted, the papers are in.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but I'm just looking around, like you know, you're a first. Let me reiterate this for one second. Other than Angela, Angela ye came with DJ but she held it down.
Speaker 2: Though she held it, she down it down.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's what she does.
Speaker 2: She walked away.
Speaker 1: But amber Rose is the first official drink Champ. Lady, we gotta and when you leave CBS, you come with us because.
Speaker 2: Will come out after that time.
Speaker 4: So what was I saying?
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to say? You keep saying, yes, it's okay.
Speaker 4: So so perfectly I would like them to have children. If not, they have to love kids because understand and then understand that I am not convenient. I will never be convenient. I will never be controlled. You will never tell me what to do and when to do it. I don't live by that. I'm a boss, I have employees, I have businesses, so I run my ship, you know, in a relationship. So so yes, I respect it. I respect a man.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: My whole thing is like, it's not like I run his house. You know, I'm of a It's nothing like that. It's just respect what I do as a business woman, and all respect what you do as well. It's mutual. But like most guys, you know, they want a girl that's convenient. They want a girl that's you know, well like, hey, you know, come to Vegas for the weekend. I can't do that. I have a child and I have businesses to run. Beautiful child, thank you. It's not easy for me to just get up and leave. So what happens is that they get a girl that's convenient, that can go fly out and see them instead of taking the time to really you know, plant the roots. And which is fine because that means they're not for me anyway.
Speaker 2: But do you think that man is intimidated a little bit?
Speaker 1: Well, she said no, but I just feel like, uh huh.
Speaker 4: But but they they don't remember that I'm still Amber from Philly. Though I just got money now and I have businesses.
Speaker 1: But I still have that. Everybody everyone liked the Amber from Philly, but amble from California. But you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't say you're the same person from Philly. That's not fair either.
Speaker 4: I still have that compassionate hard I still have. I still have the personality because if I.
Speaker 2: If ilay to get to that person.
Speaker 4: But listen, check this out. If I was going to change, I would have changed a long time ago. Right, So I'm still very humble from Philly. I never forget where I came from.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm never disrespectful to the waiters, to the drivers, to the you know, bartenders. I'm very humble. My mom raised me on a waitress salary, so for me, it's like I never ever lost that. But guys do get very intimidated because you know, I'm not convenient, and I tell them, like, listen, I can't like I can't, I can't do. I'm not going to jeopard as my life. I'm not going to dim my light for you. So if anything, I need a man that's going to encourage me to go harder. And if you can't encourage me to go harder, you're not the one for me.
Speaker 2: That's a question.
Speaker 15: Yes, that's a question, you guys.
Speaker 2: So we were here on the show.
Speaker 1: This nigga worked out for two years for this. I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Something.
Speaker 1: We did the ship.
Speaker 16: There was a girl that was that was there, right, Remember I asked her normal conversation. I said she was a dancer, right, So I said, well, she was like, well, if you ain't a nigga with money, don't come to me, right. So I said, well, so if I just want to treat you like a normal woman and just say, hey, do you want to go to the mood? You want to go out and get something to eat?
Speaker 1: Would you do that?
Speaker 16: She was like fuck no, blah blah blah, and she ain't like that right. So, now with everything you're saying, it's curious if a normal dude without money and you have time, let's just say you wherever you were at for a fucking week or a month. If a dude just came to you from Starbucks and said, hey, I don't care what fu who you are?
Speaker 1: Can I take you to the movie?
Speaker 2: Can I go out to you?
Speaker 1: She starts with I don't give an I'm just saying mine. He's like, I don't know, you are, would you consider it?
Speaker 2: Just shut him down?
Speaker 4: Well, I have, I've dated, you know, the regular average guy. For me, it's very difficult because I find myself paying for every dinner, every time we go.
Speaker 1: Out, you know.
Speaker 4: So so I personally don't that's just a personal preference that I don't want, you know what I mean, because I like, I like to go on vacations. I like to go on shopping spreeze normal.
Speaker 1: Take movies and take He's gonna pay.
Speaker 2: Wherever it's he's a pat.
Speaker 17: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The first night he's paying, and then after that he's taking it.
Speaker 14: After the first night, after the first night, the first night, I've done it.
Speaker 4: I've done it, babe, I have done it. Yeah, I've done it because I've been attracted to, you know, guys that were at Starbucks for example. Like I've been attracted to those guys and it didn't work out well for me because ultimately they are not famous. When I fall asleep, I'm nervous that they'll take pictures of me or you know, they won't keep our little not secret. But like until we get to the point where we actually really care about each other. I don't trust them enough because they don't have enough to lose like I do.
Speaker 6: And we got to be clear with Famous because some people might hear it this famous sounds foul, but meaning that it's not like.
Speaker 4: We'll just someone that understands my life.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Nigga, That's what I'm saying. It's true.
Speaker 1: You ain't up, so you got they don't have the same to lose, right, that is.
Speaker 2: What it is. I'm gonna be honest with you, be honest. I'm still going honest.
Speaker 1: I'm going you canna lie everyone though I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, this is the is the honestly right, I'm on.
Speaker 1: It's like nineteen ninety eight, right, so I'm.
Speaker 10: On, Oh that was a great festival too.
Speaker 2: What what what? What you know?
Speaker 4: When that she came out it we're going there, We're going there.
Speaker 1: We're going there, We're going there. But but hold on, so she's hip hop. What happened, she's super hit, super hip hop head. So what happened was I go on tour with LLL every night nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 2: It's nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: So I go on tour with L cool J, and I'm like, yo, I'm like nineteen. I'm like, yo, it's bitches here. Why you don't have to pitches, says. I got my wife with me, and I thought he was the lamest nigga in the world.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god. I went back to my niggas. I was like, oh my god, did you see that? Did you see that? And then when I got older, that's the only thing I.
Speaker 2: Wanted to that she's here.
Speaker 1: So it seems like I'm like, like trying to do.
Speaker 2: That, but this is not the fact.
Speaker 4: So you're capacity to your love to her. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: No, this this is the fact. Is the fact is it's.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, I don't like, I don't even I don't even want to make a new relationship. Like it's kind of awkward for me, Like I got to meet you down. I gotta sit down and relax. We gotta sit down. How you doing all that? That's what L cool J taught me. Told me, said, man, funk all that.
Speaker 2: You don't have to have.
Speaker 1: No, also said it was too expensive.
Speaker 2: No, I definitely didn't say that.
Speaker 1: My husband was a podcast on the podcast.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm not talking about back to the bankers.
Speaker 1: He said about in real life. In real life, I told him, I said, because to me, he was a lame Like you know, Dan.
Speaker 2: I was nineteen, was like, Yo, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: You you're going and he's throwing out roses to bitches too.
Speaker 2: He's singing out.
Speaker 1: He loves the only bitches come backstays to him like relaxed.
Speaker 2: He's like, He's like, your real Like I want my wife. I'm nineteen years old.
Speaker 1: I'm like in my mind, I'm like, you gotta relax.
Speaker 2: But now I'm thirty nine, old head and a half. I'm an old head.
Speaker 1: That's that's really ship got makes no noise for the Philly ship.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I said it. I said it earlier. I know I said it earlier. But that interview with you with Angie Wan Tina Wantin was still on Hot seventies. How you know I'm normal, Yes, yes, yes, it was not on Power on the five right.
Speaker 2: And when you said that, I was like, Damn.
Speaker 4: That's dope, man.
Speaker 2: I want to search.
Speaker 4: You never know how you changeing people's lives, you know, that's.
Speaker 2: So you know I'm not both shitting right now. No, you know I heard that interview.
Speaker 1: That's dope high far I've got Damn, I forget.
Speaker 4: I'm not a big drinker, but I will because I'm such a huge fan.
Speaker 1: So let's do it.
Speaker 11: What are we drinking that I'm gonna do my ship right now, I'm gonna come here to yeah, breaks in the middle of it.
Speaker 1: We need security. Are you guys.
Speaker 4: Your family.
Speaker 1: Right now? She's good right here. You know what that means. He's definitely smelling your chick. He's smelling.
Speaker 4: I'll be honest, my security literally, Like so I make fun of him because he doesn't let me fucking go anywhere. He's like my brother, right shout out to Brian from Miami.
Speaker 1: He's from Miami, from Miami.
Speaker 4: So we're in his we're in his hometown right now, and he's such a big part of my life.
Speaker 1: But he he he's fucking like any anywhere I.
Speaker 4: Go, like literally, like I'm in the elevator and he's like right here next to my face.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, no one's gonna hurt me, relax, relax, and his defense me and I think I feel like me and you suffer from the same disease, which means we're from the hood, so we don't realize what we are, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, we do. Yes, the hood like we want to like my cares about us, like we're just regular people.
Speaker 2: Like Brian, Brian right there over, Bro, Bro, I thank you, And you got the Kanye heir.
Speaker 1: You know he has my hair.
Speaker 4: If you look at everywhere.
Speaker 2: That this makes a noise. But I liked I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that because you know why, when you're from the hood, you feel like me Snoop speaking.
Speaker 2: You know, you know certain people we just talk like.
Speaker 1: You snoop. They're supposed to come and then and then then I'll say it to me and I'm like, I'm not like, they're not supposed to come, right. But we do suffer from that. We do.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: We suffer from that because we're hood people that really come from the hood for real, and we want to show love to everybody. But it's actually not that it's not the move. That's not the move. We got to actually get low.
Speaker 4: It's true how you call it, should you move closer to the mic? I feel like people can't hear you.
Speaker 2: You know, they can hear me, they can hear me, I got you.
Speaker 1: This is my first this is my first time smoking cigarette.
Speaker 9: Half bad studio. Look at amber Rose opening doors. So now what's next for amber Rose?
Speaker 1: Are you? Are we getting into production? Yes?
Speaker 17: And so I have.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't say exactly what I'm doing. Not loving hip hop fu No, No, it's so funny. They asked me to be on Love and Hip Hop like before it actually started. Pass it over, bro, and I was like, hell fucking this before me and Wis got married.
Speaker 2: You got another shadow.
Speaker 1: Then then I'm in one. I'm sorry, and you know you're feeling me.
Speaker 4: Just don't listen. He's already scloring.
Speaker 1: His words them.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 18: I'm one points, definitely okay.
Speaker 1: But she don't like want to take shots.
Speaker 2: She could let me drink everything else when I take shots. She don't.
Speaker 1: She don't like it, I know.
Speaker 4: But by the way, this is why they call me mother because I'm mother everybody.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do. It's the first time got to say one, two, three, all right, all right? But I feel like I feel like I'm tougher than both of y'all. Come on, bro, I did the toast last time, so I did.
Speaker 2: The toast last time.
Speaker 1: I said to you guys, thank you for having me? So you want me to do?
Speaker 2: You know I'm the best toast of her? Yeah, I'm the best, all right.
Speaker 1: Listen to God, to family, to drink, chaps, to amber rolls, to motherfucking children and continuing of all that. Now I was wrong, but listen to all that.
Speaker 2: You know what we gotta do. We gotta enjoy and celebrate life because you.
Speaker 1: Know why, we're not supposed to be here. They were supposed to be somebody else in our positions, somewhere somewhere, and we know what happened to them. They fell.
Speaker 2: And guess what.
Speaker 1: We're here now.
Speaker 4: We live for today because we could be going tomorrow's.
Speaker 1: Y're gonna have me?
Speaker 4: So I literally don't drink like that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't right. Did you take.
Speaker 2: Steak that takes like an old Chinese?
Speaker 1: Ladies?
Speaker 4: Can we pause this like he's the bathroom.
Speaker 1: And hear you tell me if I.
Speaker 2: Here, look, just take this was back.
Speaker 1: There's nobody.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm gonna say, Brian with me because I'm comfortable.
Speaker 1: Brian, Brian gotta relax because I'm gonna be honest. Everybody.
Speaker 2: Let's remind me. Let them rock and roll all right, Yeah, did.
Speaker 1: You get to yo? And I got a pissed too, No, I gotta piss.
Speaker 11: This is a break man, do the pi you want? You can pick you up side because you know because I change your rock stand?
Speaker 1: Why why you you were the tiger boat kidding.
Speaker 4: Not even.
Speaker 1: Say yo?
Speaker 2: Amazing meal? Believe you know you like your meal is like light. Know that the one time that you brought the ones that we went in and I remember, I was like, Yo, let's say you life day. Oh my god, it was yo.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I hate, but it was so good.
Speaker 1: He knows how to do that. But I'm not doing good. He's doing mast going too far. He told me to what is that you give me that I don't I haven't looked at my note. I got nothing right now. I haven't looked.
Speaker 2: I definitely have to year it ate somewhere.
Speaker 13: Call boy man, I'm going outside, Jermy, I'm going I'm going after.
Speaker 2: Ye gonna go ye.
Speaker 1: Don't heard you look at the really close boy off? Yeah? I hope not get I don't right, Panda. Second you want you want you go go?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You want to to talk about Yo's fun to shoot?
Speaker 2: How many minutes you got has I think you have?
Speaker 1: I only be like five or ten five women? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what you said?
Speaker 1: That's eighty yeah yeah, can we get another only.
Speaker 6: You know it's not going yard guys, nothing fretty get pressed for fund be exactly.
Speaker 1: Yo, look at get some left right Queens Ridge and Ravens were right, h excuse me?
Speaker 2: Py sure.
Speaker 1: That sunny? Yeah? Yeah? What about everybody got disgusting to really take frightening?
Speaker 12: You have a right and.
Speaker 1: That's what wipe it up. It's has Mas studios. It's a studio. That's what that means. Nobody, So it's a students. We have to treat it like that's all. You can't you can't.
Speaker 12: You can't white mouth and the man ship like a watch out for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you ship all.
Speaker 2: This stuff on hand to that like you didn't have.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 4: You want to know what you.
Speaker 11: Got.
Speaker 1: You gotta RelA.
Speaker 2: This spell all, give me a call, give me now.
Speaker 1: Now here's the big test. Pull me a glass and that in that spell to the top and then I don't know, here's the real test. You gotta relax, you gotta calm down. Commenting comment that I'm just just see let's see. Let's see. It looks like spilly.
Speaker 2: You got like it's not to the top. Get a little bit more.
Speaker 1: It's like this much.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can't top? Right though? I like that ship. That's good. Learn not right little? Where's the way? Who students got? Just shaking his crazy? Come to expect anything? You on your okay? What you're.
Speaker 8: Way?
Speaker 12: After Spanish?
Speaker 13: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they said.
Speaker 1: I wasna.
Speaker 2: What. I don't know what they say from?
Speaker 1: Are we ready? Yeah? That's how fount he is. He took a pits outside. That's natural. That's gigs are good.
Speaker 4: Hat Can someone give me some more ice?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You get more?
Speaker 1: Is there a cup?
Speaker 4: Brandt's put another cup and put it in here?
Speaker 1: Thank you, die.
Speaker 2: You gotta respect, gotta take care of the lady.
Speaker 14: You're put in her baby.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You should come tonight, you and your wife should come. And French Montana is hosting that list.
Speaker 1: That's my brother.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna go?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? Be drinking and then he goes to sleep.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've been paying myself at any point, and I'm literally sucking my tea. Just let me know because it flakes off.
Speaker 1: You know, my sister, we got you. Just play flakes off. Thank you, got you gotta relax.
Speaker 4: So much of this I'm like, I'm having I can be here all night.
Speaker 17: I love it.
Speaker 4: No, you know what, I've been waiting to do this for so long, and you know what, you know what the crazy thing is.
Speaker 1: Before me and you even met each other, he was tweeting my back on okay, yeah we always we're never all, but you was tweeting my music okay, thank you, and so many people from Busta Rhymes to Rhymes is he loves me, to me, to to Drake, everybody is all texting me like, yo, do you not see amber ship? And to be honest with you, you know, I always looked at you as a Hollywood person because of.
Speaker 4: Because you didn't know my background.
Speaker 1: I definitely didn't know your background at that time.
Speaker 18: Yeah, relax, relax, relax, got you gotta you gotta take that.
Speaker 1: You gotta relax. But so so when people were telling me like yo, amblefu your ship, it was so mind blowing to me. So described when you first came into my music. I'm sorry, I'm very seldomly asking anybody that because so.
Speaker 4: Somebody gave me a tape and one side was NRI and the other side was a blueprint Wow. And I used to just flip it back and forth, and that's all I listened to, like for the longest forever. And I was, actually, you know, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I write.
Speaker 4: You didn't say this because I don't want you to like.
Speaker 1: Quiz me.
Speaker 4: But like I was listening to NRI and I was like, just in case he asked me to rap, I'm gonna be ready. And I was listening to it like before I got here to ask her to rap, bro and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, no, don't do no.
Speaker 4: But I was just saying, like, you know, like just to refresh everything, you know. And but that was like such a such a an amazing time in my life before all this bullshit, Like your music just brings me back home to Philly and like just when sh it was easy and you know what I'm saying. For sure, for sure, and I forget. I forget how we never actually met in person before, but I forget.
Speaker 1: Actually I think we met Hollywood Squares, but it was the original Hollywood Square, right, I remember Peter Rosenberg. Yes, not the ice Cube Ship, because you're on that as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, but I was on the previous one as well, the previous one.
Speaker 2: The previous one, and we looked up.
Speaker 1: And when I walked in and the people looked up, but I've seen you, was like, I said, ship, that's I.
Speaker 2: Said, she's that's how you know.
Speaker 12: I love you?
Speaker 1: And I had ten seconds? That was it. Ten seconds.
Speaker 4: No, I fanned out like our crazy like I was like, holy ship, this is noriega.
Speaker 1: I appreciated you.
Speaker 2: Swear, swear, smoke blunt. No, No, that's not what happens.
Speaker 4: It's not gonna happen. No psychodelic highs. Remember didn't you.
Speaker 2: Put on an album or attempt to do an album.
Speaker 4: I put out two songs, That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Two songs.
Speaker 4: They played on High ninety seven for like a month straight.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was pretty.
Speaker 1: That means it was it. Let's make some noise of that. I went in.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, for me, I love being an entrepreneur. So I was like, let me just dip and dad my hands and everything and figure out what I like along the way. I don't like the music business, so I decided to not, you know, pursue that. But it was cool while I lasted, so.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's give up a woman advice.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 1: Let's let's suppose a woman meets a guy in the club. She actually doesn't know that this guy is you know, whoever he is whatever, but she falls in love with this guy. Okay, been there, right, and now this guy she realizes this guy is.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 2: No, he's a celebrity and he's migos. He's he's quibble quibble, it's quibble.
Speaker 1: Offset, he's one of these guys, one of these news How does a woman deal with that, not not being from you know, you know, the atmosphere, How does a woman actually say you know what? Because you know I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: I would never do that again if I was a regular girl. But I mean it's like it's like a it's like a catch twenty two. You know, like it's like I'm able to travel the world and I have money and stuff like that, but I also don't have any privacy.
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't do that knowing it.
Speaker 2: No regular chick would want to do that, exactly know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But you're asking me, so I would say, bitch, don't do it.
Speaker 1: So that's your advice to APV. Don't do it a woman that don't have no experience, a woman that don't have no experience.
Speaker 2: She made not never make it out the hood, but just.
Speaker 1: Somebody have more faith in itself.
Speaker 4: I had faith in myself, like, like, you know, I told you guys a story, like I didn't think I was going to be famous, and then I fell in love with the guy that was famous, and it just happened for me, right, but really my entire life, I was like, I don't belong here. I belong in Hollywood. That's why I got the tattoo because you had that before you. No, I just got it because it resonated with me because I wanted it my whole life. But I didn't want the fame. I didn't know what that consists of, and.
Speaker 1: No one woreed me.
Speaker 4: So when I talked to these young girls and they're like, yeah, I want to be an artist or want to be an actor or actress, and I'm just like, I'm going to tell you exactly what that consists of. And I'm also going to tell you that when you are famous, you need to be exactly who you are as a person. Don't be what your with your publicism and what your management want you to be. You need to be exactly who you are because eventually that person will come out and your fans will not resonate with that, and so your fans will come together and go against you because that's not the person that they know. So you're putting on a persona that's not really who you are.
Speaker 1: So can I answer you that question real quick? Yeah? After after you know you had these you know, big public relationships, right, you hire a publicist or was a publicist.
Speaker 4: I personally I run my own ship, so I don't have I mean not even I mean even now, I don't personally need a publicist because I don't have anything to hide. A publicist is somebody that shuts down rumors and does you know media control. I don't give a shit. I'm an open book. I have no skeletons in my closet. If somebody's like, you fucked so and so, and I'll be like, yeah, it was all.
Speaker 1: Right, or it was great, it wasn't you know, Like for me, I don't know it was, you know.
Speaker 4: So for me, it's like I don't need a publicist to do I'm not going to pay you five thousand dollars a month to do something, I'm gonna do it by myself management. I have no management. I manage myself.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. It's make some noise, ambrose man.
Speaker 4: I also have my own management company of a management where I managed toy Bricks. She's amazing. I have her traveling all around the world djaying, making hundreds of thousands of dollars. I just got her on a show called Safe for It on m t V being the DJ for Terrence Jay. He's the host of the show. So yeah, so you know I'm managing as well, that's all.
Speaker 1: Do you know that the sign was?
Speaker 8: What was that?
Speaker 2: So you know I'm old man time?
Speaker 1: It was the time. That's my bad time. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's when they say never meet your heroes because then you see him as like person.
Speaker 1: I give myself.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Bit because the camera is gonna think that I was being a perpert. What is this thing right here?
Speaker 4: That's my girl. I took it out because I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what it was, and I keep looking at it, and the camera looking at.
Speaker 4: It was Oh, she describe it, says mother and diamonds.
Speaker 1: Let's describe that. Because you have male friends, right and you're so sexual, you're so beautiful, so everything right. But you have male friends, You have a nigga, a lot of male friends, nigga like just I'm your nigga, nigga, like with you.
Speaker 4: My Niggahdill Beckham is my nigga, Drake is my nigga. Like we're all so cool that Like when my fuckers go through ship, they call mother because they know that I'm going to help them. I'm going to talk them through it. I'm logical, I'm going to give them the best best advice.
Speaker 2: But how is that for?
Speaker 1: Like a man that's state in you and then no calls you and says, yo, I missed my wife and me had an argument and I didn't know how to do. What I do didn't know is like can you help me out? And then the nigga is standing right there, He's like, this is why I'm saying in calling you, I don't like anr.
Speaker 4: E, but this is why I'm single because ain't no man gonna tell me who I can talk to and who I can't talk to. You understand what I'm saying because if you, if you're with me, let me tell you something. I don't cheat I don't lie. I'm gonna tell you the honest of God truth with everything. Yeah, So like if you ask me about my past, I'm gonna let you know. If you ask me, like, yo, you know, nois calling you what the fuck? That's my fam He has a white, beautiful wife. You know, he's just probably calling for advice whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the picture of the guy that's actually there.
Speaker 1: Like he's like, what, don't deal with it?
Speaker 19: Then bye?
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm so, I'm so happy being single. And let me tell you something. Society shames women that are single because they feel like you.
Speaker 1: Know, what I'm saying is is that I don't like it. No, but.
Speaker 4: Anxiety shames women for being single because it's like you can't keep a man.
Speaker 1: You know, a man don't want to be around you.
Speaker 4: But for me, I'm extremely happy being single. I make a lot of money being single. I don't have to answer to anybody. Nobody's you know, trying to control me and tell me what to do because I'm not going to do that anyway.
Speaker 2: To settle for nothing, I will not going.
Speaker 4: To accommodate your I refuse to settle. So I'm very happy being single.
Speaker 19: Are we taking a shot, take a bone. I just felt like, but I's take a bone. You got me, you got me up one more, just just just.
Speaker 1: To say, you guys maspers three and look and you go for it.
Speaker 4: You gotta take a shot.
Speaker 1: Smoke. You came in there. You right, you did that. You you don't have to take all that. She did herself.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 2: Oh damn, I did to myself all.
Speaker 11: Smoke.
Speaker 1: You came in late.
Speaker 2: Just get right in the big show you that she pouted in there, that you could have that.
Speaker 1: I just myself type of stance.
Speaker 2: To Amber Rolls being no, no.
Speaker 1: No, it's my sir. Yes, like.
Speaker 4: This is a toast to slut Walk. And this is a toast too. If you guys don't show up and give flights to slot Walk, I will never tell to you again.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Exactly?
Speaker 1: What my money in October? Oh yeah, I'm good. Okay, schedules sucked up.
Speaker 2: Let's just let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, and and you can do it.
Speaker 4: I will allow you to do your podcast live at slow Walk if you would like.
Speaker 2: It's down the block from dam I respect it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Now you go with that, You go with that because look smooth, smooking you you've got tiger, got she.
Speaker 10: Got tire, little bit shock She's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry, Bro's it's hardcore. Bro, it's hardcore. It's not really it's not meant for human consumption.
Speaker 1: Many she had?
Speaker 2: What is sorry about to do it? It's terrible.
Speaker 1: She's a drinking We're getting the office CBS.
Speaker 2: Sorry, how you do it?
Speaker 4: Kind of.
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 4: So is this how the podcast? Is you progressively get more drunk and.
Speaker 2: You don't. We call him the drunk walk?
Speaker 1: Can you put together?
Speaker 4: You can literally ask me anything right now?
Speaker 2: He's drunk.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm gonna do, I'll mean the opposite, and I'm not gonna He's not gonna ask you because you know I'm gonna be falling out of here. I'm fucking wasted.
Speaker 2: We want you to be safe. Said.
Speaker 4: His name is Brian, but we call him Big B. So shout out the big.
Speaker 2: Definitely blood, he definitely blood.
Speaker 4: From Miami.
Speaker 2: But is this not the illest ship you have?
Speaker 4: It's disgusting, Bro, it's disgusting. Please describe it tastes like it tastes like pepper steak. Pepper steak.
Speaker 1: I never heard that.
Speaker 4: Does it not chaste like pepper steak. Good, it's not good in the liquid sourk in the liquid form.
Speaker 1: That's not the move. Relax.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me the podcast is over because I'm gonna be pissed.
Speaker 1: I'm not ready to go yet.
Speaker 4: I'm having so much fun and I'm on vacation out here, so I wasn't even.
Speaker 1: Supposed to work.
Speaker 2: They were let with everybody.
Speaker 1: Now we can do that. You got three second days?
Speaker 4: Are you going to say?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? No, I'm gonna they sucked me up with this. You want to they me up with the Russian, the Russian brulet the day seconds they were let they got three seconds, they got three seconds seconds.
Speaker 2: You got that kid out of it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it's good or not?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Three seconds though, right, Okay, So I mean hold on, look, he has a lot to say, so.
Speaker 4: He needs to be one of them.
Speaker 2: Look, that's the rules.
Speaker 1: I gotta pick him first. Okay, fine, right, cool, all right, go ahead, the camera guy, because I feel like I feel like and how many seconds? You want?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 1: Dirty? She said? Dirty? No, just like just like just a vibe, like just one sentence. I'm t know you just got to run run game real quick to game.
Speaker 2: Thirty seconds that game and go.
Speaker 1: Now you lost.
Speaker 4: That's it's no.
Speaker 1: You don't got no math, no math.
Speaker 2: No math, no one plus one. Don't even to the games you lost, Charlie. Let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: You know I got you. I got you. Charlie.
Speaker 4: You cannot put your head speaking speak into.
Speaker 18: The mile, Charlie, yo, yo, all right, she doesn't know Charlie. Everybody else knows them, but she doesn't speak speaking to them.
Speaker 1: Charlie, you're not gonna be able to hear me. Let's speaking. No, No, I won't make sure to be honest. I don't follow you on Instagram. I don't know nothing about you.
Speaker 16: Really, this is like the first time I've probably be introduced to you.
Speaker 1: However, if I was that Storybucks guy, I would say, Hey, who do I have to bride?
Speaker 2: You know, just have something to rob a bank, you know, get a drink, do whatever it is.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Long, he ain't come at me, right, you pick one?
Speaker 2: I picked one?
Speaker 1: Go, but you turn that Charlie.
Speaker 2: Funked up, Charlie, totally fucked up. He didn't represent a crazy ever to you.
Speaker 1: About the camera man, you want your second, d second chamorrow, Laura, I got.
Speaker 2: Take a chance, take a chance, go ahead, man, you beautiful long.
Speaker 1: She's got it. She's got to answer me.
Speaker 2: You're sure you hand that.
Speaker 1: Ask you had together?
Speaker 2: I'm going, where is that?
Speaker 1: Where you at? Man? He can't sexpect to be.
Speaker 14: He can's hell, Yeah, I'm I'm I'm gonna no, no to tellt why you can't hold that up?
Speaker 2: So she wants to pick?
Speaker 10: No, sorry, I figure help.
Speaker 2: Me, all right, pick you picked?
Speaker 1: Then you can't let me? Yeah? He he you got you got. I'm gonna say this, my name is how you doing? How am I get involved in donating to the slot walk? Yeah?
Speaker 19: You you right?
Speaker 1: I'm totally fucking you tonight.
Speaker 4: Shut you want to do it over?
Speaker 2: I'm not the slow walk? Oh no, that's people.
Speaker 4: Music.
Speaker 1: I'm going. I really, I'm dam let me go with. We're gonna, We're gonna, we're gonna live live not tonight bro Yes tonight friends that lift from.
Speaker 4: Yes, come come. I don't like we got you. She's straight with me, trust me, I got it like.
Speaker 1: A man. I'll take care of her.
Speaker 10: I think Sonny, like we need that one more one more, Sonny, please step up to the place.
Speaker 2: Please step up to the place.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we need one more right here from Haiti representing, I'm already taking guys.
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 6: You can't coach. We'll move to one side. Buddy, we got more champagne. Let's just just go represent We just started to that bell.
Speaker 4: On my.
Speaker 1: He won. They gotta relax your ever. Please, you gotta tell the people they got to relax. They gotta relax. They relaxed you ever something. I think you're coming out hanging out with us and we were talking to people.
Speaker 3: It over.
Speaker 4: I'm sad.
Speaker 10: No you can.
Speaker 1: We can take another shot and we can keep it going.
Speaker 2: But we can just stay here for you.
Speaker 1: You picked the shot.
Speaker 4: No more shots for you.
Speaker 1: I'm going on shots people.
Speaker 5: No, not for him.
Speaker 2: I see my wife panties.
Speaker 4: That's I need three more questions and then I'll leave.
Speaker 2: All right for you, I feel like you should get He's what.
Speaker 1: I feel like. That's that's how it is. This guy got a great bed. You got I'm a buried to a cook because.
Speaker 2: To be the Drink Champs co host.
Speaker 4: So now, okay, so he asked me if I can cook, So I will say that I'm cave Ardian.
Speaker 1: If people don't know what cave Ardian is, it's West African, West African.
Speaker 4: I'm also Irish and Italian, but I did my DNA and my family is from Mali, Senegal, Nigeria and Cameroon. My European side is Scandinavian, Irish and Italian.
Speaker 1: Middle Eastern from Kuwait.
Speaker 2: Iraq, and then I am.
Speaker 1: I am. I'm Polynesian as well, so.
Speaker 8: Very well.
Speaker 4: But Puerto Rican is just African and European.
Speaker 2: Indian too, not.
Speaker 4: Not so much sometimes and sometimes mostly Mexicans are mostly Indian, but not necessarily Caribbean done to slavery. It's it's usually black and white and then.
Speaker 1: The passive active.
Speaker 4: That's all the culture is, you know, Puerto Rican culture, but it's usually just European and black.
Speaker 1: Passing back to me, she had a question some up. This is our first girl that came on the podcast. Your question, So now we have female questions coming. She's gonna kicking to her like a question, No you got you can't, you can't, you can't tell.
Speaker 2: Come on for yourself.
Speaker 1: It's about life. I'm doing to slut walk here in Miami.
Speaker 2: I think this like a big that would be great.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you know she's a you can tell already.
Speaker 2: Miami. She would be the person that represents it.
Speaker 4: So ideally I would like to do it in New York, my me, you know, Dallas and Atlanta multiple but the fact that I live in Los Angeles it makes it easier for me to put it together because this is only the third annual SlutWalk and we haven't made a profit yet. So once we start making a profit, I'll be able to expand to different cities, but I won't be able to come here for months at a time to organize it, so it makes it very difficult. And plus, most of the sponsors that I use in order to pay for slot walk because it is a nonprofit, are based in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well we're going to expand it eventually.
Speaker 1: I would love to for sure. Let's make some Spanish.
Speaker 4: Any other questions from the audience, anybody else?
Speaker 1: Let her talk?
Speaker 4: Let her talk?
Speaker 1: What does it take to be managed by you? Good question?
Speaker 4: Say that one more time.
Speaker 1: I said, what does it take to be managed by you?
Speaker 4: Under under mother management? Yes, I would say, someone that already has a vision of themselves and what they exactly want to do because a manager, a manager can only take.
Speaker 2: You so far.
Speaker 4: You have to have a work ethic to take yourself to the next level. I can give you things to do, but if you don't do it, and you don't show up or your bougie or you're hard to deal with, it's very difficult for me to take you to the next level.
Speaker 1: So that's right, Yeah, you want to relax? No, I want. I mean I feel like I didn't get any heart.
Speaker 4: Like I do interview so much, and like I don't ever get like really difficult questions, and I kind of wait for them, but they never come to me. And I'm kind of waiting for like a difficult question that it's hard to answer, but I never really get.
Speaker 1: I got another one that Okay, can I use the real quick? Okay?
Speaker 3: Was question.
Speaker 2: Relaxing with.
Speaker 1: The sleep.
Speaker 2: Sleep yo? She is going she.
Speaker 1: Want's gonna ask for somebody. I mean, feel ready, bro, come on, I got I love about the rock right off.
Speaker 2: Everybody's starting, you guys a bullship right now?
Speaker 1: Due I understand one different question. I don't think she wants to she wants how about me? She wants to work in the borce you do it.
Speaker 2: I give you that one, so you want to go there.
Speaker 1: He's gonna go to the contest.
Speaker 2: Every name is Charles Rivero.
Speaker 17: That one.
Speaker 1: This is our show, bro.
Speaker 2: We ended ending, bro, Let's give it away.
Speaker 1: I've been asking. I don't even know that she existed. God damn approach you so coome on.
Speaker 2: Everybody got quite on the set.
Speaker 17: Okay, her question, your question? What is your biggest regret in the business or in life?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I would say that I don't have any regrets because I'm the type of person that learns from any mistake.
Speaker 1: That I made.
Speaker 4: So if I if I made a mistake, then I definitely didn't do it again after the So I learned from it and I apply that to my life, you know, every day, to not do the same thing over again.
Speaker 1: I feel like you should makes some.
Speaker 4: You can't stop me. I'm telling you, I'm like the Queen of interviews. You Africa, Australia, North America, South America and Europe more.
Speaker 1: You have no idea how many people missing straight age and geography. And that's drunk as fun.
Speaker 2: Got And he has a question. He has a good He represents all of Haiti.
Speaker 1: There's there's a lot of guys in here and all different. She don't give the speech, just go for the question.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, are you trying to stop me on something? No?
Speaker 2: I need that ask the question.
Speaker 1: Don't give us is what is ambers type?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Because jump up to the worst. Let a scribe who he is?
Speaker 2: Asshole one? He's trying to kill this guy.
Speaker 12: Wow, you gotta say why don't?
Speaker 1: I want to say why last I can't.
Speaker 4: This has married, this has become very professional. It's so unprofessional. I can't even believe I came here. Okay, one at a time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm so sorry. That's my friend.
Speaker 4: Answered the question. The answer to the question is physically, I do not have a type. I've dated white men, Black, Dominican, Puerto Rican, even skinny fat, skinny fat.
Speaker 1: I've never dated Colombian.
Speaker 4: But I don't discriminate, you know, I really you know, I know I know that it. You guys might not believe me, but I'm really a lover and I love a compassionate heart. So like, if you're like a great guy, like internally, that's going to make me want to be around you. So physically it doesn't matter. Yeah, I don't care.
Speaker 1: About that's what they got a chance to looking like them biggs are looking like.
Speaker 3: Right here.
Speaker 4: I don't know, all right, another question.
Speaker 2: Before we're done.
Speaker 4: I don't usually date Puerto Ricans. Tell you why because my stepfather that like me, was Puerto Rican and so it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: It's like a daddy thing, you know, weird. Can you guess?
Speaker 4: Can you guess my step dad's name?
Speaker 1: Can you guess my verse? One? Yes? One?
Speaker 4: What else? Typical Puerto Rican name? One Sanchez?
Speaker 1: We were I can't believe how much you just came out with us. Whoa hung out wild out with us? And just so you know once again, you're the first girl that the first female little drink chaps, the first female.
Speaker 2: Let's we still have a CBS maybe baby?
Speaker 1: Did you you know what we ever never did? We never big enough your women on our podcast. We never picked up Mother's Day, which is coming day, my wife, Please, I can't get.
Speaker 4: One day.
Speaker 2: Mother's Day, Mother's Day. And you know what we never did.
Speaker 1: As me and you.
Speaker 2: As were brother me brother, you can't say anymore because we're retarded, like like for real, way to take the strength that retarded, Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 1: The strength that yet because I want to be I want to be retarded, but not retarded.
Speaker 4: And I'm a hoe and a slat, so it doesn't not a.
Speaker 2: Hoe and we're not retarded, but we're taking out what we gotta do.
Speaker 1: Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Is there any more mothers over here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Mother?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, all the mothers.
Speaker 1: Come down.
Speaker 2: Mother, mother, mother, come on, come on.
Speaker 4: I just want to say something about Mother's Day real quick, because I was talking to my friend.
Speaker 1: Jessica.
Speaker 4: She works for me. She's amazing shouting.
Speaker 13: Yes, Jessica, shout out to you, jess.
Speaker 1: What I was telling about Jessica as mother is correct.
Speaker 4: So as a mother, everyone tells you that you're never gonna sleep the same again when you're pregnant, and you're just like, no, I'll eventually sleep, it'll happen. But when you become a mother, you never ever ever sleep the way you did before you became a mother, because you will constantly think of everything that can possibly go wrong with your baby. If he's bullied in school, if he falls in the pool, if he you know, yeah, in the crib, if he falls, if my son broke his arm. And I literally was like, I'm a horrible fucking mother.
Speaker 1: But it happened.
Speaker 4: And I was watching him like a hawk, and he was running around the place set and he tripped over the slide and fell and he broke his arm in two places. And he was three and a half years old. And I say, you know what, I watched him every second that he did that. And God knows that it happens, but that's your almost your worst nightmare, for your baby to break a bone or something to happen, you know, And so as mothers, I just want to shout out all the mothers on the podcast right now, I'm just listening.
Speaker 1: You don't go to see, you don't have to see.
Speaker 4: No, she's not a mom, But I was telling her that when she becomes a mom, your life will never ever be the same. You will constantly think about your baby. Right now, my mother was going she she went to Philly to visit family for two weeks and I was with my son for two weeks straight, about three weeks straight. And I say, you know what, I have a couple of days off. I'm about to start a lot of shit. I'm gonna get back into work, gonna have a chance, I'm gonna go take a vacation to Miami, and that's why I'm here. And I said, Mommy, you know what, I'm gonna let you enjoy Mother's Day with your grandbaby because I had them every single day, because I'm a mother every day. People they wait till Mother's Day to celebrate the fact that their wife's or the mother of their child are mothers. But we are mothers every single day. So I let my mom enjoy Mother's Day with my son while I take a vacation, because it's just a day. People make a big deal out of a day, and we're mothers every single day. Even when our sons and with our baby fathers or everything like that, we're still mothers. We still FaceTime our babies, we still think about our babies, and we work hard to take care of our babies.
Speaker 2: And so I feel like this is drink chance all shout out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Something else. All the men out there that are listening, and your woman just had a baby and she's still heavy and she still has a belly, and just understand, just understand and try to put yourself in our shoes that we gained so much weight in nine months. It's such it's such a like we gained so much weight in such a short amount of time, and a lot of men have ex ex expectations. I'm drunk, I'm sorry, No, I'm good. But what I'm saying is that they want the women to lose the weight so fast, and you have to give us a second to really breastfeed our babies, love our babies, cherish our babies, make our house a home home, and and really you know, become mothers and not not worry about the weight so fast, like it's gonna come off.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Because I have so many friends and they're like, you know, my baby's father wants me to lose the weight, and they feel so much pressure to.
Speaker 1: Go into the gym get.
Speaker 4: Ship, and it's like, enjoy your baby body, enjoy the fat, enjoy your fat ass fucking stomach. After having your baby, I love your and raise your baby another kids body.
Speaker 1: Like after doing that, I never really wants.
Speaker 20: To be and how it was before you guys got to realize that like our bodies change.
Speaker 4: I have so much extra cellull on my legs and my ass and like I have on the side of my life. But like you know, and like I embraced all that because you carried a child, like it's such a blessing to carry a baby and show those stretch marks and know that, like we really carried a human being inside of us. You know, it's such a big fucking deal and we don't get the credit that we deserve.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what a baby that that was the only I was so on the run. I was that that was the first BIRTHA actually been for real though, no, because you know why, let's go and you gotta relax. I feel like camera though, if you make if you make a mo comfortable because you're my cousin. I'm a real person, uncomfortable anywhere from.
Speaker 2: The heart though for real, I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Whatever that I've seen, he's talking about you.
Speaker 16: Your great mother, thank you, and they want as I told him, my PREMI that's not my premium, right there is my cousin's.
Speaker 1: Wife. No, no, no, but real a great mom.
Speaker 2: And I've seen everything from the beginning.
Speaker 4: I see Instagram. You're amazing, you really are. Question let me let me say something like ya can ya can y'all can take us?
Speaker 1: So I was just like shooting the ship or whatever.
Speaker 4: But you know, as a mother, as a mother, her when you when you watch a baby grow inside of you and you feel that that's something that like, you know, dads are dope. Don't get me wrong, dads are there and they're fucking dope. But we can but we can, y'all can never feel that the connection that we have with our babies, and like we go far and beyond for our children, and like Mother's Day is only one fucking day, but y'all motherfuckers need to whenever the fuck whatever day it is, just be like, you know what, let me give my baby, mom, my wife, my girlfriend, fucking roses and some flowers and a gift just off the strength that she carried my fucking kid and she's amazing and she's and she's a mother.
Speaker 1: Like it takes so much.
Speaker 20: To the moms that actually adopt and also have step kids, because I have step kids and I love them like they're my own.
Speaker 1: So beautiful.
Speaker 21: I want it's hard that if you get with someone I would love to have to have kids like I really want, like eventually, relax.
Speaker 2: You don't want you want, I don't.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the day, our son.
Speaker 20: I have one son, and you know I only have one son, but I don't feel like I have one son and he's an only child because he has his brothers and sisters, so he's.
Speaker 2: Not the only child.
Speaker 1: Let me let me get.
Speaker 4: I mean, I really I want a guy that that has children like I want an extended family, love his children the way I love my own. That's just how I am. But it takes someone to actually talks to me, and I'll be talking to me, so we'll see. Maybe this podcast will help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys going up positively.
Speaker 20: We always before you guys ended real quick. We really got to support her sleptwalk in October. You guys, let's do it afford it either way, you gotta really be there.
Speaker 4: And support her.
Speaker 1: I'm an amazing Miami.
Speaker 4: I will personally, and I'm saying this on the podcast, I will personally fly you guys out personally and put you up in a hotel and take care of your flights.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: Number one, I'm not talking about all y'all niggas. I'm talking about y'all four and I know y'all got money. It's not about that. It's just on the strength that I love you guys, and I thank you for having me here. And you know it's just it's it's a peace offering and just love and support that you guys support me. So I would love to do that for you guys to come out and I'll take care of you. And the fact that it means a lot to you.
Speaker 2: We want to be there for you.
Speaker 1: We're there you. You better have my back.
Speaker 4: Whenever a motherfucker said some foul ship about me.
Speaker 1: Crazy I have all the time. You know, he's always. They can't do that to me because you know almost I got.
Speaker 2: Forever, remember.
Speaker 1: Forever, zeno, somebody like that.
Speaker 4: You gotta be like, yo, I understand mother, I know her movement. It's fucking serious. It's not a game like get with it or get lost.
Speaker 2: Like sport just makes a noise you're not coming, because you're not.
Speaker 1: Coming.
Speaker 4: Slot Walk is October first, and I'm gonna just say that for as of right now. You can follow me on social media at Amber Rose on Instagram and you know, go to amberroslutwalk dot com.
Speaker 1: To get updates and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: If you do not understand the SlutWalk, if you're listening to this and you're just like, bitch, what the fuck is the SlutWalk?
Speaker 1: Go to Amber rosslutwalk dot com.
Speaker 4: All the information is right there if you would like to donate, which I would like everyone in here to donate, even if it's five, I think the minimum is ten.
Speaker 1: Where can you donate?
Speaker 4: If you go to amberolslutwalk dot com, you click donate, put your credit card in ten bucks, fifteen bucks, whatever whatever you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna get you now.
Speaker 12: And go to ros.
Speaker 1: Right appropriate a b in.
Speaker 4: That a band is amazing. Ten dollars is amazing, and you're gonna you need to realize, man, one man is amazing. Listen, anything is amazing. You know it's it's for the good. You got to understand that every every female is someone's child. So you call hold on you.
Speaker 1: When you call it. We're donating now. Listen, right next time the time.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say one more things. The next time you call a girl a hoe, just realize that she's someone's child, and that could be your child. Everyone is someone's baby, and we all as human beings, are sexual beings. Don't hit her with a derogatory label because she's confident in her sexuality. It's unfair and it's bullying. It's an extreme form of bullying, it is unfair. So if you can eat a bitch out, or you could be like, yo, I just fucked, she fucked too, and that's okay and she got pleasure out of it just like you did.
Speaker 1: So don't down her for that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna saying.
Speaker 2: What turn is this?
Speaker 1: Just don come on, he's.
Speaker 2: Forgotast and that's the point this.
Speaker 4: I progressively got more drunk throughout the podcast and I can't even hardly talk right now.
Speaker 1: You forgot you're gonna be able to go living with the boy, So well, I'm staying at the I'm.
Speaker 4: Staying at the fountain.
Speaker 2: Don't say we're staying.
Speaker 4: My time has comes out. I'm gonna be home coming up. People are sockers.
Speaker 1: They don't right.
Speaker 4: They don't know where room I'm in, they don't know what tower I'm in.