Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: With your predictions of twenty twenty five. I guess some people asking about bitcoin. So if you can start with bitcoin, that would be great. And I know that some of the questions have been let me, let me just throw one of them out. Is any insurance for that? Do you know about that? Because you're you have a digital currency, which is cloud coin, but you know about the other things that are happening. Uh So, I think that was one of the questions, was about safeguards.
Speaker 3: Question to answer because there's major forces for it and major forces against it. Like one of the major forces for it is that Trump has said that he wants to create a national bitclean reserve. Well, he does that, he's going to pump in a whole bunch of money into that, and it's probably going to increase the price. However, there is a usage a bitclean is down and there is a backlash against it, I guess you could say, And there's a book that just came out very critical of it, and of course I've been very critical for it for a long time, just because it's becoming centralized. One of the biggest problems it has. Well, I just give you my own experience. I decided to buy bitcoin with a cash app, and I did buy some and I went to send it and cash app asked me, what are you going to use it for? You know, oh, we get to and so I said my mother, and it said okay, well give us two days, we'll come back, and they basically locked up the account because you know it's there. It's called what's called a custodial wallet. They have it, and they could shut it down anytime that you want. I'm like, wow, this is really not what I had in mind when when I came to bitcoin. So I went to start my own wallet, which is on my You have to download all of this software, and it was the same that's going to take me two hundred and eighty five days to download it, and my hard drive wasn't big enough, so I had to change servers to This massive service is going to cost like three hundred dollars a month in bandwidth and electricity. So bitcoin has lost its decentralization. That makes you have to have custodial wallets. Nobody can have their own full wallets anymore. It's too expensive.
Speaker 2: Oh no, and you know the thing that you know. I was crypto Connie for a while. That's how we met years back. One of the things that a lot of people think that bitcoin in the cryptocurrency world and the people in it don't know. I mean they know this the people that are in it, but the people outside of it, like wanting to learn more about it, which is a bigger audience. They don't realize it's not private. That is the difference with yours than than the cryptocurrency. Yours is private, and that would be wrong for them to say, who are you going to send it to? Right, I mean, wouldn't that be That's not right. I like the privacy. I don't want people don't need to know where my money's going.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely not. And so bitcoin uses something called obscurity to hide who's doing what. And according to the Nationalist to the standards, obscurity is absolutely terrible way of trying to get security, and in fact security is system an illusion. I know, people who have AI machines, they just go through the entire blockchain because it's public hoe they can see it and they can figure out who's doing what, and they can make all of the connections that they want so that they know every way and what they're trade. So it's a complete illusion on all of these cryptocurrens us except for I'm going to say Manaro, there might be a few other ones are really not secure. If the government knows how to hack Manaro, then that one's not security either. So my mind doesn't require user accounts, doesn't You don't have to log in, you don't have to have a password, there's no records that are being there's no transactions at all, and the transactions take place outside of the system. You don't have any transmissions which might cause you to break the law because the system just authenticates. It just looks at your mind says whether it's counterfeit or not.
Speaker 2: Much more so, tell me about twenty twenty five and what you think is going to happen with bitcoining, with maybe what you're doing and money in general, and the new administration, how that's going to work out with all this, If it's going to be better or worse, it's.
Speaker 3: Going to be so much better with Trump because he's going to replace all of the folks that are in there now. They're absolutely anti crypto, Like we've got the security and Exchange Commission, the SEC. The director there, Gary Ginfler, he does not like crypto and he's been suing the hell out of crypto companies like mine, and it's just put this big, dark shadow on everything. Nobody wants to do anything. And so that the reign of care will be gone, he's being replaced with a libertarian. In fact, the Trump administrator administration is creating this a I'm sorry, I call a crypto zar, and that person's going to have the authority over the crypto and it's going to take that authority away from every government department is trying to take over. So that's going to be a big help. We've got all these de banking efforts being done by the current FDIC, those chairmen, you know, the people that run that are going to be gone, and that's been a big problem. I had an investor who owned this business. He's makes millions of dollars every year and he's had this bank account for thirty years, and when they found out that he was doing some stuff with crypto, they seized his bank account and locked him out. And they block them out on PayPal, on Western Union, on all these different platforms, and so he's being debanked, and he's being debanked by the banking system that we have. We have right now, it's a reserve and fdi C that are threatening this banks that they do anything with crypto, that you have any customers do it anything with crypto, that they're going to lose their license and that's very stray thing for banks.
Speaker 2: I'm going to change the subject a little bit because I was reading your LinkedIn profile doing investigating you a little bit more, Sean and learn a little bit more of your updated stuff. But your goal this year was to create a new let me see if I get this rights out of memory. It was a nonprofit organization. I think it was called the Perfect Money Foundation.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 2: Well what's that about.
Speaker 3: Well, we have there's a lot of competing theories about monetary thoughts, and there's something there's a new one called the so called modern monetary theory, and this is something that the Biden administration embraced. And the idea is that you don't have to worry about deficits. You can print up money and all you want, and if something goes wrong and you get inflation, then all you have to do is raise taxes. And that idea is very wrong, and I haven't seen any other theories that to come against it or alternatives. And so that's where I created the Perfect Money Foundation, and it has a whole philosophy about what we should do and how we should treat money. And one of them is the Fourth Amendment, or actually it's an amendment to the Constitution that would create a fourth branch of governments and this branch would be independent of all other branches, and it would just be in charge of administrating money, and it wouldn't print up any new money. It would use and techniques like splitting if it ever do need more money, which everybody would get more money. It would just keep the monetary supply available and with integrities they can counterfeit and with its complete privacy. So that's the idea, and we'll see if if that happens around that catches on. I hope it will. Well.
Speaker 2: I like the privacy part, I mean, because I mean we've all always kind of had that before. You would have your money in your pocket, you know, and you would spend it wherever. You would use cash. It's kind of rare to use cash. I actually sold one of my chocolate bars to someone and they gave me cash and I was like, what do I do with this? I got to put that in and somehow record it with the business.
Speaker 3: Is absolutely wonderful because there's no intermediate they can shut it down, like if we go to user ATM card and it says out of money even though you've got thousands of dollars in there, because it's ridiculous. So having with the age of identity theft where the banks don't know who's got the card and who's spending it, cash is absolutely wonderful. Pushing the driving seat. Nobody's been able to figure out how to create a digital cash. I have, and I think it's really worth taking a look at.
Speaker 2: And so who needs Who is the person that needs to see your digital currency, your cloud coin? Who is it that needs to see that that can make the difference? Is this something like you take to Elon Trump, Biden. Anybody who sees this, they can go, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Well, there's some problems with cloud coin, and the problem is is that the government is absolutely frightened of it. And so when we went to apply to because the stable token of the State of Wyoming, they want to be able to survey on people. They want to be able to detect They want to have you know, analytic engines AI plugged into the system so they can detect any kind of well, you know, they say that they want to be able to detect money laundering, that sort of thing, the financial crimes, and they want to be able to freeze people's cash. That they want to that's.
Speaker 2: The whole reason and why you made it too, so they won't do that kind of stuff, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, And they're afraid that the federal government's going to come after them, and so they want to have these back doors that the federal government can come in and you know, regulat or do what they ever they're doing. So you have to have a braveness. You have to have the ability to say, we want of a currency. It is going to be absolutely private and secure. And the President of the United States can't go in there, that the judges can't go in there, the legislative branch can't go in there. It's got to be its own thing. And that is something that's going to take a lot of bravery. And we've got to understand that money is the foundation of civilization. If they don't have it, they don't have civilization, but everything's can fall apart, and we need it to be private. Private is not just to protect people that are looking at chornography or something. The privacy keeps our keeps ball Rock or these major tech giants from stealing all of our secrets, knowing what we're doing, undercutting us, manipulating us, knowing what our weak spots are getting our money. Basically, it's absolutely essential.
Speaker 2: Is there something out there right now that they are looking at? Are they even looking for something totally like this is what you have and they just haven't seen it, or they've seen something else similar. Is any of that happening?
Speaker 3: You know, I've been quite disappointing actually, and you know, just trying to get on exchange. You know that they don't take privacy coins and oh that's not blockchain. They all love the blockchain. That's the only thing that there is.
Speaker 2: It's not private at all. That's not private at all. Everybody else, every move you make.
Speaker 3: It's not private. It's slow and it's and the major problem is is that everybody is scared of losing their keys. And it's not just it's the people like me about losing my keys. And so you need a way to mitigate loss and theft, so that I can take my money and I can put it in different places. I can hide it someone at the blanket, some in the USB drive or whatever and not get bobbed all at once, and if I want to put it in a bank, be able to put it in the bank too. You know where the bank will take.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more