Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George nor with you along with Jason Quit. Let me tell you a little bit about our guest author of the Astral Genesis, Astrological Keys to the Gods, and Egyptian Postures of Power, Mysticism, Movements and meditations. Jason has been teaching and lecturing on the subjects of mysticism, out of body experiences, astral projection meditation in Cheekong since twenty ten. He has been studying various various energy modalities and spiritual practices since two thousand and two. After graduating from the Institute of Energy Wellness back in two thousand and five, Jason has continued this incredible journey into the ancient systems of mysticism, metaphysics, wellness and shamanism and continues to this day. Jason, welcome back to the program. How have you been.
Speaker 3: I've been good. It's good to be back. It's good to hear your.
Speaker 2: Voice, and it was good seeing you at Beyond Belief when we did that taping.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: You did a great job for us. How did you get involved in mysticism.
Speaker 3: That is a tough question because it came out of left field. I was dealing with out of I was dealing with sleep paralysis back in my early twenties, and I didn't know what was going on with me. I was having these episodes where I would go to sleep at night and I would wake up, but my body was still asleep, and it was very terrifying. I didn't know what was happening to me, and I started to open up to this other world, this other paranormal world, and through sleep paralysis and trying to get out of sleep paralysis, I started to notice that there was a consciousness inside my body that was separate from my physical body consciousness. So in these states my body would be paralyzed. I would feel something in the room I was not alone, and I start to panic. And as I'm panicking, I'm trying to wake my body up, and it's almost like my physical body became an Egyptian sarcophagus. And I would be basically rolling around or trying to shift or move inside my body, trying to wake myself up. And one night I had one night I just had it, and I was violently shaking inside my body to wake myself up, and I shook so hard that I actually popped out of my body, just like in what people describe and near death experiences. I found myself outside of my body, looking down at myself in bed, and it was like a real slap in the face of reality. At that moment, I knew that this wasn't a dream, that I was out of my body in some other space. And I noticed at the foot of my bed there was a very tall being or a shadow like being standing at the edge of my bed, and this scared me so much that I immediately thought that I died. It's like, okay, I'm out of my body. I see the grim Reaper standing at the foot of my bed, and I was so scared that I got sucked right back into my body and woke up in a panic. And it was at that moment that I realized that there is consciousness outside of our physical reality, and we exist outside of the physical and a spiritual sense. And ever since that episode, ever since I left my body for the first time, something inside of me awakened and it was this astral body or other consciousness that is myself. It is me, and there is a state between waking and dreaming. And if you start to fall asleep and you catch this moment between going to sleep and waking up, the inner body, the astral body, has an opportunity to awaken. So I learned about this just naturally going through these episodes of sleep paralysis. And I became so fascinated about this experience and so fascinated about this other world that even though it was extremely frightening at first, I wanted to go out again. I wanted to feel that again and experience that again. And I knew how to do it through going to sleep in a meditative state, keeping my mind awake as the body falls asleep, and in that very short amount of time in between that inner body awakens, you can start to shift and move and push yourself out. And this is where I got my start. This is where I started to leave my body and my entire world changed, and this is where I started to really get into mysticism and what is going on. We are not taught about this. This is a human experience and many many people, I'm sure many people that are even listening right now, have experienced exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Did you have any help from anybody, or did you have to teach yourself all by yourself.
Speaker 3: I had to teach myself all by myself. But I believe that, like the shadow at the foot of my bed, I believe that that was an initiator. It wasn't there to harm me. It wasn't It was only there to show me how to get into that state. And trust me, it was very I was very fearful, always terrified of this thing. But over the years it's never harmed me or done anything other than show me that there is something more to this than just physical life.
Speaker 2: I'm talking with Jason quit. His website is the Chris Still Sun dot com linked up at coast tocostdam dot com. He's also on Twitter, or we would call it X these days, Jason, wouldn't we? Oh yes, and we'll take calls with Jason next hour here. Jason, you wrote a number of books, which we'll get into, but one of them was called Egyptian Postures of Powers Salute to the Sun. Tell me about that. What are Egyptian postures?
Speaker 3: Well, Egyptian Postures comes from my discoveries of leaving my body. So there was a time where I was very into chigong. I'm still into chigong, and basically what it is is that by standing and meditative postures, we connect to the universal life force energy or chi, and we can cultivate that and move that energy through our bodies using various postures, just like yoga. And I started to have these out of body experiences where I was taken back to these temples in Egypt, and there would be a person standing in a room just like the statues, and they would be standing in a posture left foot forward, their arms were out in a position, and instinctively I knew I had to stand in front of them and copy the position they were standing in. And when I did this, I felt something open up above my head and it felt like a waterfall, a very warm solar energy moving through every cell of my body. And these were very profound experiences. So when I would come back to the physical and wake up in this world, I'd still be in bed in those postures and I would still feel the energy moving through me, and when I would break the posture, the energy would start. And then when I saw the Egyptian statues, because everybody has an Egyptian book in their house, I flipped through the book and I saw that these statues were all standing in these postures, that I was being shown in these out of body experiences, and it just clicked that these statues are a teaching They're showing you a specific knowledge, a spiritual knowledge, and they're showing you a way that energy moves or cultivates through the body by standing in various postures. So I went on this long road of researching discovery and trying to find what these postures meant, what would happen when you stand and meditate in these postures. And I found that the connection to this type of energy work is found all over the world. It's very popular in China. We call it chigong. So I started to religiously practice this, and I would practice chigong and the Egyptian postures three four times a day, and I started to really feel and open up to the energy world. You know, when I was leaving my body at night and having these you know, crazy experiences.
Speaker 2: And would you do this often?
Speaker 3: Yes, I would do. I would leave my body. There was a time around two thousand and two to about two thousand and seven, I believe there was a good five years where it was hard to stay in my body. Would I would leave my body at least once or twice a week. And then after that it's some sense. Yes, it's intense, and I tell people, you know, the first five hundred times it was very scary, But after that it kind of just becomes a normal experience of just a part of the dreaming process that you can tap into. And this is where I really started to get involved in the spiritual community because I was basically alone. Like this is back at the time before YouTube. You know, so everybody today is you know, when this stuff happens, they'll go and search Google, or they'll go on YouTube or TikTok and watch videos. When this was happening to me, I had to go to the library exactly to try to find books on the subject.
Speaker 2: How did the ancients? Jason understand this much more than many people do today.
Speaker 3: I believe that the ancient people were very much connected to the earth and to the stars and to themselves. It was a completely different world where there wasn't a TV to distract them or the media to completely distract. They would have to live in the system of nature or they wouldn't survive. And when you're living in the cycles of nature. You have to know the cycles of the earth, you have to know the cycles of the stars, you have to know the elements. What's good for you was not good for you. And I believe that they had a more general sense of feeling, more like a psychic intuition of feeling energy. And because of this, they were more in tune of how energy affects them, how different times of day energetically affects them, what types of food and elements affect their energies. So over long periods of time they would map this understanding of what is energetically good and how to cultivate energy, how to work with energy, and back then it was also part of healing. So if there was and we still have this today in shamanism and native cultures around the world, is that when there are are issues in the energetic body, instead of looking for a physical way to work with that, they would use energetic modalities to work with the energy to relieve those symptoms. And you know we have that today in acupuncture, hands on healing, energy healing, remote healing using you know, if you go to shamanistic communities, they use the spirit world. You know, they work with the plants, they work with the elements, they work with the spirit world, and they ask and guide the energy two to do something for that person. So it's still very much alive, but in our modern world, especially in Western culture, it's just superstition and it's just passed off as you know, they're still living in the dark ages and they don't understand. But by doing this, we're really cutting off a massive part of the human experience that our ancestors, all of our ancestors, it doesn't matter where you come from, knew about what we're talking about, knew about the spiritual spiritual world, knew about the energy world, and knew how energy affects us. And it's very very simple, like the Earth has energy, gets it from the sun, the moon moves the waters. It's a dynamic flow of energy constantly, and you know, if we don't move, will become sick, you know. So we have to constantly move just just to have action in our physical bodies to stay healthy. We need to eat the right food the right energy to maintain our health. And the moment we stop doing that, we start to weaken ourselves. So it's a mirror effect. It's if we don't take care of the physical body, we're going to have physical issues. If we don't take care of the spiritual body, we're going to have spiritual issues. And this is where we start to get into the whole shamanic idea of entities and spirits and things that can actually damage or influence our energetic systems, that can actually trickle down and have an effect on the physical body.
Speaker 2: Can you believe in demons that they're out there too?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do, and I've experienced entities that you would call demons. Over the years, I've changed my perspective drastically on the subject. And the way that I see entities today is that they are manifestations of wounds, of trauma, of emotions, of thought forms, and they are basically they can be considered a teacher because if they attached to you, or if they're influencing you, basically they are showing you a part of your energetic system that is wounded. They're showing you a piece of your energy that is we and and by knowing those areas, you can actually start to work on it and heal that energy in your own body. And you're also working on that entity to disconnect it, and so basically, you become stronger and you get rid of all these things. And this is one of the first lessons that was being taught to me when I started leaving my body, because I was having contact that I wouldn't call it alien contact, it was a spiritual contact out of the body. And what I was told is that my energetic field is very weak. They basically said that my energy field was like Swiss cheese.
Speaker 2: You would you if you were weak? Were all weak?
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is this is at the beginning. This is the start of the journey. And basically they said that if I was going to continue leaving my body, I would actually get into a lot of trouble because I would attract different entities to me, which did happen. So once you leave the body, and once you leave the body, it's like you're you're a light and you know, the moss come at you.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're open for anything when that happens, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, So it is very scary. Like I said, it's a terrifying.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more