Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Stay you know, focused and on like you know what niche and what services are offering.
Speaker 4: So that's a great takeaway right there.
Speaker 3: Being more specific with the type of posts that you're making and the type of a caption also and how that's aligned with your your particular niche and also your call to action, because we want to also motivate them to then continue to engage with us, but take the next step to work with us given the type of.
Speaker 4: Offering that we have. All right, do we have any more shares? All right? Let's move on.
Speaker 3: All right, So now we want to really focus on the collaboration.
Speaker 4: Aspect of when it comes to social media.
Speaker 3: So what ways that we could really be present on our pages and also coming across as more authentic and really being the voice of our brand and building this relationship that we want to make sure this reciprocal, right, so in terms of what we're offering, and then and we also, like you know, in terms of what type of reaction that we're listening listening from the audience to be able to continue to do things in a way that can help create more engagement on our social media platforms.
Speaker 4: The way that we can do this is collaborations.
Speaker 3: So when when I'm speaking about collaborations is based on your particular niche. Once you niche down on what area you want to focus on and grow your branding and creating awareness, we can then start to have those relationships and you know, going live together. Like a lot of people talk about, like I really like what you're doing, and it's just how we can supplement it. That way we can add more value and give more information to our communities, into our tribe. So that's the way that you can you know, partner up or you know, collaborate with other people in your niche that that you if you if you even know this that they're a big influencer, you know, just reaching out to them and requesting a collaboration. That way, not only you get your name out there as someone who has again that subject matter expertise that you're building up, but then when you do have that call to action and you if you demonstrate a collaboration in that space, you will then be able to encourage other people to take that next step with what you have to offer. So go on live together. You can also mean doing an event together. If you guys are looking to educate, you can also like you know, in terms of timing, planning that out and giving notice to your community that we have this event coming up and you know, co working with someone else in that space who have demonstrated expertise in that area, and you can be just giving away a lot of good information. So it could be like no different resources that it's helpful you know for people in that in that niche that they can use to make no direct changes in there in their business or an organization. And that way you can be able to have another way of really marketing what you have to offer. So and you can also run add on a collaborative page. Right, So if you have a great idea and you developed this content and you notice that it's creating traction, then you can also collaborate with another artist and then have it be posted on their page as well. That way you can then again use each other's a follower base to create you know, good partnerships that way, all right, So I'm gonna pause there to see if anyone has any questions that we've covered so far about engagement. We just want to make sure that you guys are you know, you know, on track with us, if everything is you know, making sense, If if you're a little confused about anything, just raise their hand, the virtual hand, and feel free to ask a question. I'm gonna just you know, take thirty seconds here to see if anyone has any questions before continue on to the next part of this session.
Speaker 4: If you could go ahead and meet yourself, Frank.
Speaker 5: All right, So just earlier you stated about using other creators platform or pays to like do AD. How do you go about doing that?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So the best way is really to.
Speaker 6: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 4: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash euyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now under President Trump, America's laws order and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Reach out to them.
Speaker 3: You can either send them a dium or you know, if they follow you already, or if you follow them and you've created a lot more engagement to really start to build that relationship. And you also want to start demonstrating the value you can provide to their their following base. And if you have again that content library that's consistent, they will have that more of a pill saying okay, I would like to bring that a person on to collaborate with if you've demonstrated are ready based off your content library, and then the best way is to just you know, DM them and just do a reach out letting them know that you have, you know, content that you like to share that you think will be beneficial to you know, their their platform as well. And as long as you can really you know, show how you can supplement or again create traction for them, that's probably the best way to do it. And then you know, think about other ways how you can create engagement with them by providing that reciprocal relationship. But great question, excellent question. All right, yep, Jennings, you can um meet yourself.
Speaker 7: Yes, So do you always have to uh bring something to the table for the collaborator, say they're a whole nother niche but you still need that advertisement for what, uh for your platform, for what you're into and what you sell or off of whatever service you offer.
Speaker 2: And could you could you.
Speaker 7: Speak on pricing like fair pricing overpriced? You can talk to me like I'm in kindergarten and all of this is new to me.
Speaker 4: It's okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, good problem. Yeah, you appreciate the question. So it really depends, right, if it's an influencer.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they may even have specific criteria they may layout for like you know, promos or you might see that in their bios, like they may be even running promos for other content creators to get the word out there, and you would just have to you know, master them, contact them if it's an email that you have to use, just you know, reach out to them that way, because they may have a preferred method of how they may want you to again create that cross collaboration another thing, another tip that I would do. If they do have an offering, right and you really like what they're doing, they should have a call of action. Maybe you want to buy what they have to offer, and a lot of times you can say about giving them a review essentially, right, so if you could, you know, get their offer. It can be just one of the offers they have. I always say try to get the highest ticket because then that way you can really create that relationship with them. And then based off of what you have to offer, you can see like where's some gaps, right, where's some areas that can improve on, and you can then give them a review of course that you can celebrate what they're doing, right, But you can also mention in a in a way about like how you can supplement what they're already doing. So that's just an area, just another tip that you can use as a way to you know, create value and cross collaborate with some of these influencers because typically they do have a standard way of how they want to be reached out. So again you can use a DM, but if they do have something in their bio that says promos and and you know, to email this particular person and the dms are not working, then you might want to try to follow that that process as well.
Speaker 4: Does that help? All right? Great? All right?
Speaker 3: Any other questions? All right, So again, yeah, I want to use the amount of time. We have just a few other topics that we want to quickly cover about ways that you can differentiate yourself for the rest of the competition or on social media by using like you know, distinguishing features to really present yourself as a way to like saying like this is who I am and how represent And a great example here is you know hamp five hundred in a way that he has created his own personal brand from his name, right, So that's a way that you can have followers remember you.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump did illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,