Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis durand the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love this phone tap.
Speaker 1: My aunt and great aunt both get frantic over every little thing, especially when telemarketers call and interrupt their day. In fact, my great aunt barely speaks any English, but she loves.
Speaker 2: To get frustrated. This is from Sabrina.
Speaker 1: Sabrina is phone tapping her aunt and great aunt. She's a phone tapping them and scary as mister Michael Oppenheimer is our resident relentless telemarketers. You know, Sabrina's aunt great aunt both being phone tap.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Hello, This is mister Michael Oppenheimen fromierrobot dot com. How are you doing today, miss okay? Hi? We have a beautiful product here called the Rumba. It is a robot which cleans the house for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw the commercials, but I'm not a for just.
Speaker 2: Two hundred and twenty nine dollars and ninety nine cents, no, thank you. I can send you some literature on this. Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Rumbo.
Speaker 3: I didn't tell you I'm interested. I'm not interested.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm in a rush going out I have to go because someone's waiting for me.
Speaker 2: We also have available the Scuba, which is the world's first robotic floor washer.
Speaker 3: I cannot afford it right now. I cannot afford it. I don't want it. I'm not interested with the.
Speaker 2: Sidekick this Scuba. You'll never have to wash your floors again.
Speaker 3: I'm a real person, or is it like?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you a machine or you're a real person.
Speaker 2: No, I'm real. The I robot is the machine?
Speaker 3: Am I kiddy? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No, I'm for real.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging up. Please do knock call me. I'm at the door right now. Okay, now all right, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: You do understand though, Hello, Oh, yes, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer from I robot dot com house.
Speaker 3: Everything now, my love, now now now, michaelan would you.
Speaker 2: Like the I robart you know you like to send one to your house?
Speaker 3: Sandy man, Now cam in the police.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the police.
Speaker 3: Okay, now mate, stop the police.
Speaker 2: Get me out of the police. Cannot and not good?
Speaker 3: Not good.
Speaker 2: The police will not clean your floor the way the room. But does miss we'd like to send you one?
Speaker 3: No, no, thank you? You clean?
Speaker 2: Do you you know how to clean the floors?
Speaker 3: Oh hello, Oh, yes, you're telling me I'm going to call the cops. Okay, this is ridiculous. Well whenma, she's not worried. Now. She came to get me outside. I was about to go out the door. She's she's like, she's old. Okay, here's something I'm say.
Speaker 2: Maybe that means she can't do a lot of cleaning. And she liked the room, but to do it for me?
Speaker 3: You don't want the room. But she don't even have any carpet in it. Over here, she has styles.
Speaker 2: That's perfect because of these sights.
Speaker 3: If you don't stop calling me her, I'm going to call the cops. The Scooby don't want it.
Speaker 2: The Scoopa sidekick will do it, will clean.
Speaker 3: I'm doing this rumba, yes, the rumor. Oh, Santa Maria, I want to come down the crap out of you.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you have an elderly person in the house. Maybe they can't see as well as they used to.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's so annoy man, the chill.
Speaker 2: Can I speak with you?
Speaker 3: Nobody? Don't want me. You may miss my emporiament. You called fifty times.
Speaker 2: What you know The I robot was named Time Magazine whatever.
Speaker 3: I really don't give them, did I give? You? Know?
Speaker 2: That was not why those game Time Magazine's most Amazing Invention of two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: Care Do you know that? I do not care? Please you know me.
Speaker 2: We'd like to send you one of these non sang What don't you understand me?
Speaker 3: Sang?
Speaker 2: It removes dirt at of virtually every crevice. No, it glides back and forth across your floor for hours.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: It makes spaghetti.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, for one hundred and fifty lira.
Speaker 2: I will give you why why yes Italian? No no interest financial.
Speaker 3: Now oh no, shake me, shake me, shake Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I won't send it. Okay, but I must tell you you've been phone tapped.
Speaker 3: I'm going to kill you.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is scary Jones.
Speaker 3: Now dar now what Okay, she's like she had a heart attack. Now you give her a heart attack Alvis phone.
Speaker 2: This table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show