Speaker 1: Springtime tips and fun facts from Paul Kristen and Dexter at Total Wine Moore.
Speaker 2: Did you know there were over one million bubbles in a glass of champagne? Did someone say brunch? Leave the a hunting to the kids.
Speaker 1: We'll have even more fine hunting for your brilliant brunch.
Speaker 3: Raisling, I am.
Speaker 1: Sweet and salty richness pairs perfectly with sweeter wines with bold fruit.
Speaker 2: How about a juicy peanut and no water.
Speaker 1: Whether you're hosting or just bring the wine, we love to share our always low prices and ridiculous selection this spring at Total Wine Moore.
Speaker 2: Cheers. Yeah, something y'all is going? All brother.
Speaker 4: He's a legendary Queen's rapper, Hey Hanks that greet as your boy in O He's.
Speaker 2: A Miami hip hop pioneer. What up is dj EFN? Together?
Speaker 5: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The most professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drum facts.
Speaker 2: This is drinks every Days New Year's e.
Speaker 4: Hey Hank said Green over your Side via Your Boy and O R E d j e f N and is drink chance.
Speaker 2: Motherfucking podcast. Man something up.
Speaker 4: And right now we got not only a mobile in the building, not only the one of the youngest niggas to be.
Speaker 2: Rich and still be grew up in the game. Grew up in the game.
Speaker 4: I actually seen them, because it's a lot of people that you say, yo, you know, I see I've seen this nigga grow up, But you see them grow up on TV.
Speaker 2: I was actually there. I seen it.
Speaker 4: I seen how his family protected him. I seen how moms holding down. I seen it myself, like I walked by the room one day and Mom's just like, yo, you I got the butt. It's like, you move the fuck out the way. I'm like, oh, ship, mama, love.
Speaker 6: It was rare.
Speaker 4: I told my moms today, right hong right, my wife more say, it's our anniversary.
Speaker 2: Happy anniversary anniversary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ten years, but five is married. Was so not only has this guy he dominated everything. I'm talking about thirty million units. I'm talking about his first album, three four million second. I can't even tell you how many accoladeser plaques this man has. Now he's out there dominating on NBC and shit like that. Then he also got a Spike TV show. Then he also got another announcement he's going to announce. I'm so hopefully.
Speaker 2: I am so proud of this man.
Speaker 4: Me and him be conversating through social social media, and there's a lot of people who you conversate through social.
Speaker 2: Media and be not real right.
Speaker 4: He's been real right for me from the very moment, and I'm just so proud of this man and I want to congratulate him right now as a dream chance for the fucking podcast.
Speaker 2: We got bow Wow in the building as some loss because he got sophisticated on us and heart to call himself as small. So what was that about?
Speaker 7: Like the yeah, you know, we was just talking about like stupid people like on that and ship like that. So like I usually be getting like, yo, why did you change your name? And I'm like, that's that's my fucking name, Like that's.
Speaker 3: Who I am. So for me, no, that's my that's my real name. Shot.
Speaker 7: So for me, you know, the rappers side and with the acting ship, it's like night and day. It's like apples and oranges. When I'm on the set, I don't feel like a rapper. They don't treat me like a rappers. Far from a rappers world. So therefore I want to be respected and taking you know, in a different lights on shot on set. You know, they don't really care about nothing that goes on in hip hop at all. Right, then I'm doing total world and when I'm doing my my music, shit, it's like there's no way I can be shy, Like there's just no way I can be that person. So I had to just switch it up a little bit and just say, you know what, it's like Bruce Wayne and Batman. You know it's the same person, but you know it's it's it's two different gods at the same time.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, wow, wow, I don't know if you know, but you have the best hip hop story in hip hop for real.
Speaker 5: Mean by that it was raised by hip hop, like we all got to see, like a lot of us, a lot.
Speaker 4: Of people can say I was raised in hip hop, but you actually was raised in hip hop. You have the footage to prove. You have the legends signing like you have the best. Like I'm gonna be honest with you, like, like you really have the best story in hip hop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do. It's uh, it's crazy, it really is. You know, it all taken down.
Speaker 7: It started my hometown in Columbus, Ohio. Man, it was the Chronics two, you know, in like ninety three. It was one of the biggest hip hop tours of all time. I'm talking and this is for like a lot of these motherfuckers who really feel like they know rapp and they know ship. Like I was on a real rap tour for real at five. I'm talking ONYX Boss member Boss but like you know what I'm saying, like how like it was boss, like one of the hardest like female rappers.
Speaker 3: She's Ohio, right, I'm not sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know, but I always thought she was on the West Coast because she always had.
Speaker 2: She she was real.
Speaker 5: She was the illest, wasn't all didn't Russell put her out?
Speaker 3: I don't know she was she was.
Speaker 5: Actually she was like from she came from like from fucking private school.
Speaker 2: That was like the whole controversy. She came from the private school, but she was like super.
Speaker 3: Hard mother.
Speaker 2: Who burned the baby ship. This is hard using as I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that the tour was crazy.
Speaker 7: So, like I said, you had honest had snoop. I'm like five at the time.
Speaker 2: And this is before you did the Skipper snoop.
Speaker 3: Did this way before that. So I go into the audience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen to the story in the audience.
Speaker 3: So A J.
Speaker 7: Johnson, you know the comedian player, you know put Yeah, he come out.
Speaker 3: He liked the host for the for the tour with.
Speaker 7: Anybody want to go on the stage, anybody want to wrap a whoop? And I'm out of everybody. Moms just picked me up like this, and they picked me. I'm in the middle of like twenty thousand in an arena. So I go up there, I do my thing and start throwing money on the stage and shit, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: No, let me so, let me ask you.
Speaker 4: So you're telling me this is one hundred percent of the truth that they randomly picked you, because.
Speaker 3: Like, you were so good.
Speaker 4: You was so good when I looked at the four this, you were so good. I said, There's no way. I said, I think they probably met him prior to that.
Speaker 3: Nah, randomly, It don't happen randomly.
Speaker 7: So and I'm in the middle, I'm like in rod thirty, Like I don't even know how they even saw me. So I get up on the stage. I start rapping. They throwing money on the stage. I'm like, fuck, it I get five years old, right, yeah, I'm like, fuck the rapping, I'm picking up honey.
Speaker 3: So then next to you know, they like who.
Speaker 7: You know, I guess Snoop and Dray and them got with but who was on the stage and they said bring you back?
Speaker 3: And to this day I keep the picture on my phone.
Speaker 7: It's a picture of Snoop at nineteen, Dre maybe like at twenty two, and me at like five and backstage in Columbus ohouse.
Speaker 3: So that's how everything happens.
Speaker 2: Let's make some look for that.
Speaker 4: To me personally, an r E, that is the best story in hip hop because you know why at five years old, I was probably listening to hip hop. At five years old, I was probably in the Doctor Dre or you know whatever whatever was.
Speaker 2: Popping at that time.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying whatever that not maybe not jo whatever's popping at that time. But I can't prove that in no way, shape, form or fast.
Speaker 2: He could prove it. No, not only he can prove it. It's documented.
Speaker 3: Right off and bow wow.
Speaker 2: So so you get signed, So don't skip, don't don't skip the Snoop skit.
Speaker 7: Okay, But I had to get signed first, Okay, so that's first okay, yeah we we I fintashed on the Chronic tour. And the next thing, you know, you know, sugar and everybody want me.
Speaker 2: To ask you to go backstage? Yeah, I go backstage.
Speaker 7: From backstage, It's like, okay, ship, how can we do this every night? We want to bring this kid on tour. So it became okay, let's do this every night. We're gonna put him in an audience and pick him.
Speaker 3: Now it's all right.
Speaker 4: So that's the part I've seen where I could tell he was already picked.
Speaker 7: But the first night, okay, I get him finish out the tourside. The name coming about everybody like, that's a little snoop, snoop through me in a dog pound quick, that's a little snoop, A little snoopy. Like that's a little snoop. And then it's like, now I got it, he little snoop. But what's the name I can give him to? He always gonna be a little snoop, but without him having my name to it.
Speaker 3: But if I'm the big dog and he the little dog. So if I'm big bal, he little ball.
Speaker 7: So that's how the name came about, big dog and a little dog.
Speaker 3: So that's how the whole Yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: So so now how does Snoop and Dre have interest in you? They bring you on the tour because that's what happened, correct, And then how the fuck do you wind up in Atlanta?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: I get to the a fast forward time. Now this is.
Speaker 7: After the I did a dog her so check this.
Speaker 3: This this is crazy.
Speaker 7: So my mom get a call, right, I'm in a like, I'm living at the Montros.
Speaker 2: The Montos please.
Speaker 7: Everybody manos gotten right, So my mom get a call and from from.
Speaker 3: Sugar everybody like, we need the studio. Mom, Like, all right, so.
Speaker 7: I guess you about to wrap people. You know what I'm saying, about to do something. So we go to the studio like, nah, we need them to say we need him to say this right. So at first they wanted me to do the Snoop voice, but at five, I was already I had the ship, so I was like, nah, let me do all the voices. A lot of people don't know that's me doing. You know what I'm saying I do. I want to be a fireman. I'm a officer. You in the back, I'm Snoop like I did. I did every voice in the classroom, including that you didn't.
Speaker 2: Back everything, nobody.
Speaker 4: Let's make I did every voice, bringing hip hop history.
Speaker 2: I did, I did.
Speaker 7: I did every voice, every voice.
Speaker 2: So so your acting career started right there.
Speaker 7: At the same time as the rapper ship, moms get a call he killed it.
Speaker 3: Come down moms. Here they play for moms and my mom like, what the fuck?
Speaker 7: Y'all got my son saying what? But they said, now it's gonna pop, And then that's how you know it went down.
Speaker 3: Just like that. It was.
Speaker 2: It was okay.
Speaker 4: So but but let's let's take it to that you was on the road with Snoop because they actually said, now, shorty, we're gonna bring you on the road.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 7: So this is after the Chronic tour when we do the Doggy style ship. Then from there comes the Gen and Juice video I'm the kid coming and miss Smith yeah, yelling, dog paying dog paying that, Robert Harris hit me and I jump off. Who these damn kids?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: That's me like this with Nam Smith, no big time. I was after our ship.
Speaker 7: That was after all that, now, man, Then from that point comes the situation was I that's.
Speaker 5: What history is.
Speaker 2: No Noad continue.
Speaker 7: Our city all came about. I wasn't even supposed to do it. It was Snoop performing Dra performing, you know, sugaring him. It was not my time, but we were just so ready for it that they had me backstage waiting and moms them kind of pushed me out there. And that's how it happened towards the end of the show. So if you watch it, you see they end with the credits ending with me because it was run over time. But that's where it really started at right there was our senior harsh and we never looked back the fast forward to what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 7: That's how I got to Jermaine because the whole situation once Dra left.
Speaker 2: The Snoop I heard.
Speaker 4: I heard Snoop was going through beef with death Row at the time before master p.
Speaker 3: It was crazy. Yeah, no, no, it was. It was crazy time. It was crazy for that time.
Speaker 4: So he said, damn, I don't want to bring him here. There you go, let me, let me, let me take him to somewhere else.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: And this this is what I.
Speaker 4: Didn't say in the intro because I should have said this, but uh, you know, we give these intros and and and you know, I want to know, recognize people accolades, but I had just you.
Speaker 2: Know, made a deal, like or not making a deal.
Speaker 4: I'm in the process of making a deal with a writer who says, uh, you know about a rapper who's who was on for ten years and he's still not broke, but he don't want to.
Speaker 2: Rap no more.
Speaker 4: And I always wanted to do something about a childhood star that's still a star, right, And you're the only example of that ever. Appreciate that people childhood star as soon as they get where they're at. And it's like, you know, you know, the reason why I feel personally with you about is I've realized I've seen your family protect you like for me personally, like I was doing, you know, because we had l a l A that had New York, New York, so we were we were bumping into each other and I was seeing them in the role and I was seeing how your family was protected. Yeah, yeah, yeah, always always, And I was like, I always.
Speaker 2: I told that to my mother, right then, come on, give the phone, what you doing? My wife? Is my anniversary?
Speaker 4: I got their pictures, but listen, I told that to my wife yeah, it's my anniversary. But your family like because at some point, because listen, let's take the truth.
Speaker 2: It's something that a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 4: My first contract I signed, I was seventeen, so my mom's had to sign for me and a lot of you know, my mom signed for me. And I'm talking about gun ship. So like people looked at my mom's like she was out of control, nor she was trying to support her son's dreams.
Speaker 2: Exactly, that's real ship.
Speaker 4: So when I sit back and like, you're a person that I not only see grow up, but I really literally watched you grow up, and I'm.
Speaker 2: So sordy that I'm so proud of that.
Speaker 4: Chris, Let's break down his history. So let's break down his history.
Speaker 2: Get it. I heard Snoop say that.
Speaker 4: So Swoop said he didn't want to have you in drama and turmorial while he was going through the drama, and so he goes to Jermaine Duprix and I heard you ain't even.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't even know who he was.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know who crossed he did.
Speaker 3: I wasn't fucking with Chris Cross. I didn't like Chris Cross.
Speaker 2: At the time. It was a little in hip hop, you know, that was the right move for Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and he sucked with Chris and Chris I'm saying, got rest of got Christ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he messed with him every time.
Speaker 7: That's why if you if you notice you start seeing Chris Cross wearing khakis and flannel shirts.
Speaker 5: West Coast, super Cat, West Coast.
Speaker 7: So they was always kicking in with no like damn, okay, these was my little homies. He won with them, He got Brad, he went with them. This is my homie, So I might as well put bow with Jermaine. I know he gonna make him go. I had no idea who Jermaine was and how it happened. I'm on the football field, and after this, after the whole Defro situation, I'm like, I'm done with rapping.
Speaker 3: I'm cool. I'm cool, I'm back to school.
Speaker 7: It's like like team now. I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 3: Like he's mad, like for two years, ain't ship pop, you know what I'm saying. And then you know it was a lot.
Speaker 7: I was living in South Central so the people I was staying with at the time, they had got murdered, you know what I mean. So it's like a lot of ship people don't know about. So, I mean, it's just I mean, the whole story is just so crazy now when I look back at it, man, I mean like when I say, like it's a part of history, it's it's still shocking to me that the ship that I went through and ship that I seen to get to the point where I'm.
Speaker 3: To where I'm at right now. I mean, it's it's.
Speaker 2: Here for doing work.
Speaker 5: Got the same mind because being in this industry happy yet happy.
Speaker 2: It's important.
Speaker 4: You can do a job, you can do whatever for the for the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: But if you ain't happy, it ain't work. Ain't no point to it ain't no point to.
Speaker 4: So you definitely, you're definitely a person that younger than me. But I look up to pretty saying I look up to you because you stayed here.
Speaker 2: You stayed relevant.
Speaker 4: You're doing crazy ship like I'm looking and you switch in the game.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing is like.
Speaker 4: People like fans hit me all day when you're going to drop a recorded.
Speaker 2: To drink a record.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, it's like, yeah, people don't understand that, you know, they want you to do the same ship forever and it's like you're good at one thing, but you want that one thing to open doors, just like when Kobe I just seen him getting into like the some hundred meon dollar like.
Speaker 3: Some crazy ship. Yeah, correct me that.
Speaker 7: So it's like, you know you're good at one thing that you've been blessed with, but you know you might not see it at the time when you're doing the thing that you're supposed to be doing, But it opens up so many other avenues for yourself. When they open, I'm attacked, Like when motherfucker's be like, oh well why, I'm like.
Speaker 3: I've been acting just the same as I've been rapping. What's thirteen? At thirteen? What are you talking about? So you know, I definitely take us to this era.
Speaker 2: So Snoop recommends you to go to j D.
Speaker 4: Now you have to actually move to Atlanta because you said you was living.
Speaker 2: In Compton, correct south Centralcuse me.
Speaker 7: It came down to the a I spent like a summer with Jermaine. First, he puts me at the this is the first time we met.
Speaker 3: Fly to Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Put me at the Hide and Buckhead, right, So I go through first person. I see his whole no bullshitz. This is around, this is the this is around the sunshine.
Speaker 3: Jay Z.
Speaker 2: Daddy, this is when he likes, this is when.
Speaker 3: This is when JD came with money and the thing and then then.
Speaker 8: Twitched like I was here for giving us history right now, I was.
Speaker 7: I was here for I was here, so I'm going through the highest.
Speaker 3: So this is how crazy this was.
Speaker 7: I don't know who Jermaine is at all, right, you know who jay Z is sort of kind of because I was big, I was West Coast influence got at that time, Like forgive me, I probably know who DJ quicker m c A was quicker.
Speaker 3: Than I knew who Hove was at that time.
Speaker 7: When I saw a dude in the lobby checking in, was checking in himself himself, I was like, this is I swear to.
Speaker 2: God, I'm calling you tomorrow. You're taking yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, dude looked familiar, like as a kid.
Speaker 7: I'm like, I've seen his face, seeing this dude face you at this point, I'm like ten now, like still five.
Speaker 2: Five years now already, So.
Speaker 3: You know, I go up in the room, man, Jermaine, he noticed the truth.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Whenever y'all get a chance of highlighting me have.
Speaker 4: Getting your life? You don't even like you guess continue yo.
Speaker 7: JD had me sitting in my hotel room all day, like to the points where I was getting mad. I'm like, mom, hit him. So we finally pull up pick me up in a billy. I ain't know what a billy was. I'm like right, like what kind of cars has got the meat thick fur?
Speaker 2: And I heard you say what is the bee in the front?
Speaker 3: And you go like what is this be?
Speaker 7: Like what it's like a billy? I never heard no ship like this, Like I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I never seen nothing.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, So we just clicked and then it became like he had me around him when they get to know me. I really didn't know his you know his work ethic, Jermaine's you know, he's an icon.
Speaker 3: He's he's one of those guys.
Speaker 7: He'll kick it with you for like five months and then you'll be like waiting on the label, like when is we working?
Speaker 3: Like I don't want to shot, I don't want to travel. I want to work.
Speaker 7: And then when it's time, it's all this ship that he didn't you did and all kind of show. It was like he get to He just got a weird little process about him.
Speaker 4: So what was the moment, because your child, you're sitting there, this guy is saying to you that.
Speaker 2: He's going to do all this.
Speaker 4: What was the moment you actually realize that, like this, this is the guy.
Speaker 2: He's not bullsh and he means the best for you, for you. What was that moment?
Speaker 7: The first all we did was oh the night this is one I knew it was popping for me and him. Was that night when I saw jay Z and the lobby.
Speaker 3: Jermaine had to.
Speaker 2: Himself, Let's just be clear, Jade I got his phone on more.
Speaker 3: Jermaine and Hoole had a show together that night that Atlanta at.
Speaker 2: The Age just before money and this is.
Speaker 3: The money and the thing on fire.
Speaker 7: It's on fire, fire, it's life in fourteen seventy two, like shit crazy for Jamaine, got the city, got Atlanta and the choke ho so bill boards everywhere everywhere, stupid. So that night he like he bring me to the I go to the show. Him on the stage with my hope this ship on YouTube, Swear to God, could look it up, holding and wrapping. I'm on the stage on pacing. You just see a little nigga with brains and your age is ten sitting on the stage like this yeah, and Jermaine rapping. I'm telling him give me the mic. He wrapped him, like give me the mic. First night meet him him and hop on the stage. I'm like, man, give me the mic. So so jamais like, yo, hold up, my little man want to go. So I'm gonna let my little man go.
Speaker 3: Hold it.
Speaker 7: The Alans while I was wrapping in from everybody killed this ship. And then that's when I was like, it's on now.
Speaker 2: And did I say he has the best childhood ever? Myself?
Speaker 7: I even watched that video to this day, like I watched.
Speaker 2: That ship to this day.
Speaker 7: I can't believe I was on stage with you know, JD and Hoovee at that time.
Speaker 4: Childhood ever, every black youth should look up to you, no, because it's real because it's like I said, it's like I related to you so much. Because I remember people like trying to scrutinize your mom's or whatever and saying yo, and I said, well, my mom did the same thing. I signed at seventeen. I couldn't. I couldn't.
Speaker 2: How did how you call that ship?
Speaker 7: I couldn't mancipate it.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that word, but it sounds very good. So but I sat back and I've seen this, So now you moved to a man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, j d Ye hit it off.
Speaker 2: You see jay z yep.
Speaker 4: Now when is the moment where you sitting back and saying I'm different from every other kid in the world.
Speaker 3: After I did that, because you're still going to school?
Speaker 2: Correct? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was still going back and forth. And then Rendalsburg day what was the name.
Speaker 2: Of the school? Because I want to everybody w.
Speaker 3: R J H runs Virginior High School.
Speaker 2: Man, if you rs ye, you ain't doing yeah, set your life up? Yeah you finished? Yeah I did?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 7: I did finish all the way through the way through the way homeschool. At the homeschool because they see the school district, they put me out.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I was going back and forth. They weren't hearing it.
Speaker 7: The high school used to be like right up the hill from the Junior High still is, so they would come down and you know it was just it'd just be a lot, you know what I mean. But like I said, I ended up moving to the A and then right when Jermaine did the Big Mama South soundtrack. He did this record with Monica and uh and whatever, and now they got the Habit record. So at the end of the video was my introduction. So I'm like, damn, it's my first video really kind of I did the Destiny Shout Jump and Jumping Remix video, but this was like my introduction.
Speaker 2: This like I could have.
Speaker 7: This like my introduction and ship. So once that happened, and then I think like we started to like go places and we Jermaine start saying like, oh ship, like the kids and these girls is it's just.
Speaker 2: Heard you can walk around.
Speaker 3: Man, I couldn't go nowhere.
Speaker 2: But at what age is you where you can't even go to the mall?
Speaker 3: Thirteen damn? Like it was a wrap on talking.
Speaker 2: It was like they used to. It was for him.
Speaker 4: This wouldn't be It was crazy like say, I'm gonna say, I have not humble.
Speaker 7: We was on the mall, like we was on the top of the mall, like on the roofs of the mall, like that's the only way I could get out. Like it was, oh, I heard that you'll never go.
Speaker 2: To the malls?
Speaker 4: Used to chill and then your security used to be like it's too much.
Speaker 3: It was, it was a rap.
Speaker 2: It was hard thirteen, it was hard, crazy.
Speaker 3: It was hard.
Speaker 4: At thirteen, I was selling crack. Let's make some noise, way better, way better than me.
Speaker 2: You're way better than me. Okay. So now it hits you at thirteen when you realize your star. You don't hit me.
Speaker 3: I don't even care it don't hit you and hit me.
Speaker 2: Okay. So now you your first album comes out, right, what is that like? Three three million?
Speaker 3: Yeah, three million?
Speaker 2: Now it's make some noise that God damn.
Speaker 4: You do three million in your mind? Are you still a kid or are you growing up?
Speaker 5: And what's his passion? Like is your passion? Like lyricism like rhyming, like what is your passion?
Speaker 4: Because when I got on, I wanted to play handball because some Puerto Rican.
Speaker 5: But like you yearn into rhyme, like I just want to get on this on these records.
Speaker 7: No for me, Like at thirteen even I went like triple platinum for me.
Speaker 3: She was moving so fast. I didn't care, like I just wanted to be a kid still, like.
Speaker 7: I was still you know, going into the social de of office, turning the main power switch off outside and sucking.
Speaker 3: Up everybody's computers and ship.
Speaker 2: I did that eighteen like that Triple Like I didn't really care.
Speaker 7: I didn't really I didn't care about but I just want to I just wanted girls and throw back jerseys. I didn't care about nothing else. I didn't know what Triple Platinum was. And you know they come in, hold the plank taking picture, are cool, Like I want to go.
Speaker 3: Can I go back out here?
Speaker 7: Like I didn't care about that ship, not until like sixteen is when I kind of started the key in here shuberty for Jermaine.
Speaker 3: We fall out he.
Speaker 4: And now you're realizing that, yeah, I can't really go outside because you know, I say, human, that's the thing about being a star, Like a lot of people tell me all the time, They're like, yo, I want to be a star. I'm like, yo, listen, when you go to McDonald's, you could just go in and order your order. I gotta go to McDonald's and was like, ship, that's in and I'm like, yea fries exactly, And I can't take my face off ever, right, So you realized that at sixteen, it was it was it wasroughscribed that moment for me, It was rough because at sixteen, that was I was dealing with a lot of a lot of like.
Speaker 3: Growing pains in a way.
Speaker 7: That was the first time me and Jermaine split up, you know what I'm saying. On the business side, also, that was when I did road bounds too, and you know, I was me stepping out of.
Speaker 3: The whole, me being around my mom's shell. I rolled Chicago.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I moved to Chicago by myself. I had nobody with me in Chicago, just me and my bodyguard. Yeah, we did in Chicago. So living in downtown Chicago by myself in my own apartment at sixteen, bored as fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm depressed in Chicago.
Speaker 4: And they killing niggas every day, that's a fact. Who else we got out there? Look the on give us our family in Chicago, I got mass Spanish niggas side, there's a lot of it's crazy, let's stop that out there.
Speaker 7: And then, yeah, it kind of just fucked me a little bit. Just had a lot of time to put things in perspective.
Speaker 3: I wasn't used to that, you know what I mean. And then you know, me and Jermaine.
Speaker 7: Started speaking towards the end, and then we kind of patched things through and then that's how we kind of got back together.
Speaker 3: And then life was on the up after.
Speaker 2: That, right because I remember you saying that you left Jermaine a right was it creative differences?
Speaker 3: Because now it was business.
Speaker 7: It was you know, he had a situation at I want to say arist at the time, and he took that position. For me, being a young buck, I really wasn't up on my game as far as the knowledge of the game, right, so I kind of took it to heart, like damn man, you you know you got me screaming out so so death.
Speaker 3: You gave me everything.
Speaker 7: It was me and you you know what I'm saying, and how you just going to walk out?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: Then you start getting these new artists. You got franchise boys, you got Ja Kwan trying to.
Speaker 2: Get through social depth, all of them.
Speaker 7: But all except for my third one, the third Abu, the only out. I didn't do what you mean, I was during this whole little process.
Speaker 2: Now, and that's where you kind of felt like like it wasn't right.
Speaker 3: It wasn't right at all.
Speaker 7: So I'm seeing the new so so that I'm seeing j Kwantum like all right, what he supposed to be like he got braised, like yo.
Speaker 4: Like me, I'm like like a motherfucker, thank you again.
Speaker 2: I'm tripping.
Speaker 3: I'm tripping.
Speaker 2: I'm tripping.
Speaker 7: So you know, uh, we we finally like we spoke and ship at that time. Me and Tip, Yeah, me and I worked on my third album and garage.
Speaker 2: You sent Tip to.
Speaker 3: Get you a soda that nigga wasn't feeling that ship.
Speaker 2: The impression again. Yeah, man, that's what happened. Get him a soda. Yo.
Speaker 7: No, he said, Yo, it's crazy because like I wasn't telling my partners.
Speaker 4: To questions are crazy, by the way, said, I was making you do fifty, make you look, I see look, I sit there.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of your story. I want to hear this.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy.
Speaker 7: I was just telling my partners the day like I really had a chance to see cast before they got to this point.
Speaker 2: Like KP.
Speaker 7: Kawan Pratt was an an R at the time at Columbia. He put Tip with me during my third project. Once again, I really didn't know who Tip was like that at the time. So we linked me and Tip together and me and Tip we writing together or whatnot and were in the studio and you know, I'm like, I'm used to having runners, you know.
Speaker 2: Was always running to get you.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you know, writing with me, but he wasn't the.
Speaker 7: Runner, and he wasn't having and at this time, like Tip my big homie shout out the Tip and but at that time, Tip was like he wasn't he was.
Speaker 3: He was hop did you go pop it in the city in the South? Had that sold up?
Speaker 7: Like I'm like, I'm like, I'm like, hey, man, like you know what I'm saying, I'm writing this ship, like you go get me a sprite? Look he like what I'm like, I'm like, man, like give me a sprite. Dug, like, you give me a sprite? Like, hey, i'mer tell you like this, man, you're gonna learn how to be a motherfucking man today.
Speaker 3: Your god damn sprite man, I ain't even gonna be doing all of that. So I was like, I said, damn.
Speaker 7: I went out and told KPS, I don't know how this is gonna work. Me and dude like the way he talking to me crazy, But I didn't realize he was teaching me. He was basically saying, like, you know.
Speaker 3: Over there, over there, exactly over there, you.
Speaker 7: Know, you've been running around do whatever you want to do and ain't been letting you do it, you know what I'm saying. But over here, I'm gonna teach you something a little bit different. This is what you're gonna I'm inastill this situ. And you know, when me and Tip finally clicked and got it, it was kind of like, I really, you know, I kind of really wasn't known Jermaine like that. I used to send shots at Jermaine when I did the Rap City Freestyle joint and the little.
Speaker 3: Janet reference, Like I was sending shots at him, like you was.
Speaker 2: Hanging around Jai hanging around It got real, Yeah, how was you hanging around that?
Speaker 3: At this time? I'm like, I'm like seventeen.
Speaker 7: I'm seventeen, so this is like, this is like me becoming I'm stepping into my ship and.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something. You ever see good times?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: Like now, yeah, oh, but you ain't seeing Penny. I couldn't not you was around pennyh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm an old nigga.
Speaker 4: Listen, all right, old niggas in the building, make some noise of Penny.
Speaker 2: Good times.
Speaker 5: Different.
Speaker 2: That was different. She wasn't different strokes game.
Speaker 3: I think that was Gary Coleman. If I'm not different strokes, it was on different stroke.
Speaker 2: Strokes. But she she was. She was on the back and forth.
Speaker 4: She be going on different strokes, opinions on good, opinions on good time.
Speaker 2: She was getting good Google. It was on both.
Speaker 7: Somebody might have been different strokes, wasn't when she was getting burnt with the iron or whatever that was, that was a good time.
Speaker 2: Definitely, she was coming on both.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe mister Drummond Helter.
Speaker 4: So she was Google's get your Google's going.
Speaker 2: I think I think we I think we're right.
Speaker 4: I think from my Brazil family is one hundred percent like I like, I don't have nothing to be like mad at anybody forever in life. But I'm just like, I don't like Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 2: She.
Speaker 4: Tis she That's what I said, as I said, I don't know never never on a different drug tomorrow man, justin.
Speaker 2: Timberlake got to grow look it up. I was, I was like, I don't really like that, like because because because that's Penny Man.
Speaker 4: Like, I was like, that's that's like in my mind, that was my shorty.
Speaker 2: Is you doing like and you got to be around.
Speaker 3: It was it was a pleasure. It was a pleasure.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you on one jan story. I ever tell the story on the podcast. Were recording Grimey and as we're recording Grimey, I got ray J. Ray J was randomly in the room. Brandy was randomly in the room. Big up to ray J and Brandy. Chris Lightdy was in the room and the engineer walks in and says, everybody gotta walk out. And I'm like, you know why, I'm like mid Grimey writing and he goes cause Jane is walking through.
Speaker 2: So I get up. I'm like, all right, cool. Chris L's like, fuck, no, how much does she pay?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: This is Chris Lighty, Like you know, he's rich as a motherfucker. So Chris likes, like, how much does she pay? Like you know everybody paid the same price?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? We gotta get off the room.
Speaker 4: I said, Chris, your argument is fucked up. And Chris is like, no, no, no, we're not getting out. And I say, Chris, that is Penny from Good Time. I'm getting the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Chris, I got the fuck up. I still don't know if he left or not, but I left. I was like, I smoked a cigarette. I used my excuse.
Speaker 4: I want to smoke anyway, but you can't never disrespect Penny from good time.
Speaker 2: Let's make some that was my my childhood.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, that's who I was supposed to do. So how was it I heard because you had like was that during the tourmor with you and jail or yeah?
Speaker 3: It was?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 7: It was a little awkward because you know, at that time, I remember going to Malibu doing All Star Weekend in l A. You know, Jay had to crave on the beach. That's you know, that's how they was rocking. You feel me, So I pulled up, get on the beach. I gotta gotta do it. So I basically, you know, pulled up on him and told him, like, look, if we can't do this for a project together, I quit now.
Speaker 3: I don't want to wrap him up.
Speaker 2: That's after the project that you did without him.
Speaker 3: Correct feel it, correct, correct, correct.
Speaker 7: Even though we were successful, I still on tour and did my ship. But it was like, I need to get back to where I need to get back to when I know you know, and I know with me together. It is just epic. But if you can't do it, then I'm not. I quit the business period. I don't need this shit. I don't gotta do it. I can act, I can do some other stuff. And they said, now we're gonna get it right. We're gonna get it right. And then next thing you know comes, you know, let me hold you with the Marion and like you will see her and then you know, that's when you know.
Speaker 3: At that time, it was just that that moment was epic. That four year stretch right there was real crazy.
Speaker 7: For myself Andrew Man he had for the records, like in the top five that he was battling with.
Speaker 3: Two Maria records and then my two records was at the top.
Speaker 7: The top four records in the country were his four records and we were just battling out.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, crazy year.
Speaker 4: Now, how smart are you to know that? Because at the end of the day, I worked to Pharrell. We have magic. I worked to Pharrell again, we have magic. But I always thought it was me. I never realized it was us. Yeah, I never realized it was him.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: The chemistry, Yeah, the chemistry was just us. Like me and I have nothing in comment other than music. Yeah, be y'all look like odds if you see it in me and for all that we make magic, but like during like the off time.
Speaker 2: It looks like they don't know each other. We don't even know each other, like keep with you like these strangers.
Speaker 4: Right, But that lets you know how wonderful music is, right, relationship right, and we don't have nothing else in common other than music, right, Like.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So how how the fuck did you know that you had to go back to JD to get everything right?
Speaker 7: Because it's that show, you know, three million, and we did like five hundred thousand in the first week, but then this album we did like two sick. The third we did like two sixty like the first week, and then it only like hit like seven hundred and eighty thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm used to.
Speaker 2: Just he's claiming the failure to sixty. Let's just make a noise.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: These new niggas can't even sell twenty thousand. This nigga just said it was that to sixty guys.
Speaker 7: Damn it was because I ain't like I'm like, damn, last like half a mil I was gold, platinum.
Speaker 4: Whatever, that too, that nigga just looked at two sixtysfl Yeah, it hurt me personally.
Speaker 3: Because because I'm like, damn, it's like a two hundred.
Speaker 7: And like seventy five thousand, Like.
Speaker 3: What the what the fuck?
Speaker 7: I'm on my ship now. I told you I'm on my ship now. So I'm like, all right, it's like basketball, I need to go back to the drum board and see what's missing. I need to, you know, do some ship different. Okay, let me dip back in my bag. Maybe this is what I gotta do. Maybe this was a little bit. Then I started becoming like being a fan of shit. I'm like, Damn, I wish this person never switched it up. I wish he would have like to this day, I told Uncle, I said, man, damn, I just wish you could just do one last album. Let dre produce every fucking beat no to Snoop. I'm like, man, just I wanted fully produced by Is Hall.
Speaker 3: That's what I like, That's what I want.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, so, I mean, I started saying, damn, how my fans feel about me, it's how I feel about unk.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 7: They want another bad Wow and Jermaine deprive that's what they want. So now we got to give it to him if we can't give it to him, and I don't.
Speaker 3: Want to do this shit. And then you know it's.
Speaker 4: Age with you because it took it took me like like eighteen years to realize me and.
Speaker 2: For this is not separating.
Speaker 7: I was like I was like like seventeen.
Speaker 3: I was at seventeen.
Speaker 2: This was I was mad smart, This is not making noise.
Speaker 5: I was not like myself.
Speaker 4: I was an idiot because you know why I was an idiot, Like I hear Fat Joe say this all the time. Fat Joe said, every time I went to the studio with scott Stores, we made the number one. But if I would knew that, I would have stayed in the studio with Scott's Stores. And then I have to look at myself and I'm like, damn me and Reh it.
Speaker 2: Is like we're like eight to one. Like I would have did the same thing.
Speaker 4: But I was an old man when I discovered that chemistry for you to be happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 5: It was the most remember in his years starting where he started five years because he's seven dog years, like he's already hip hop.
Speaker 4: Because like you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, ahead of the game.
Speaker 2: Niggas think I'm nine hundred.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like like I've been telling Niggaskanye older than me.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll be blowing it up. Boss older than me, two chains older than me. He had life experience. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but everybody think I'm not hunting. I don't know, Like because I got on early. I got on early.
Speaker 3: Do you think you know how he does?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 4: No, that nigga was doing it at ten years old. Week I couldn't even do. I was playing with Tonka trucks.
Speaker 2: The nigga. This nigga was playing with who.
Speaker 3: Was out there?
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was making trucks, so getting it in.
Speaker 4: So now you do this, you realize that you and JD got back. Now, how is that album put together? Is that the album we worked with?
Speaker 3: We're done with Tip now?
Speaker 7: The first Yeah, the first thing I tell him, I'm like, I say, we just had this argument not too long ago playing this. I played in this new edition record and he set up. I said, man, we got to make this one, and he like, I'll think about it. Like That's how Jermaine is like, if you bring him an idea, if he didn't think it exactly, then it's like he might come back to that ship.
Speaker 3: In eight months. And like, I told you, like I told you we should have. So he listened. I said, look, I said, I said, Yo, we gotta right.
Speaker 2: I can't fly. I'm like that too, I tell him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like, yo, we gotta He said, what you got in mine?
Speaker 7: I'm like, I said, well, we definitely got to do it. I want to do a record, oh with a Mario, So we didn't let me hold your joint. I'm like, y'all gotta do a record my girl. At the time, see me and Cerio, that was like the biggest ship going that.
Speaker 2: You've been knocking great things out there. God bless God, bless you. Goddamn yeah, Gady to put up. Yeah, yeah, Russell.
Speaker 4: Wilt chill out, I said, And and I'm a fan, give me the tickets.
Speaker 2: You'll get you. So we were cbsicket.
Speaker 7: So we do it and then you know, instant, instant, instant hits were right back that we're doing back in the ring.
Speaker 2: And see ever in Mexico. You remember that Chris y'all walked in. She ever just told me no on the record.
Speaker 7: Remember that that's the last time I've been there.
Speaker 2: I wanted to scale, but I'm like, damn, relax.
Speaker 3: That was like any TV Spring joint, La.
Speaker 4: We had just to over depth. Yeah, center a record. Shaanty eventually got a record, Thank you to Shaunty. But I sent it for Sierra and they was like, I don't know, he's like a little too Ralph.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh word.
Speaker 4: And then I seen him walking to my little man. So I'm like, damn, I gotta do something to send a message like I'm like a good guy and I'm also a bad guy. Like and I couldn't do it because Bow walked inopped. I had to do it in the Mexico Mexico can Cone. You know my memories like the tennis balls. You got a lot of tennis balls, Paul. But Bow, you've been knocking out a lot of things.
Speaker 3: I've been I've been blessed.
Speaker 7: I've been first she diverged mad, she'd be mad at me about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay.
Speaker 4: This Elliott was you know, we're not going to tell because I don't know who Elliot Wilson is, so we're not.
Speaker 2: Gonna you know, it's only right. It's almost like a riding passages when you come to job something get good, this trade the train come because this is all I can hear perfectly because it's a competition. So that's the bastard. So she raped you, bow as how I happened. She raped you.
Speaker 4: She cocked it you technically that was like like, sorry, what is that called?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: I called it? You like what you like?
Speaker 2: You like what you like?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know you got the business way before weds correct, I would assume, Yeah, I would, I would have.
Speaker 2: She sued him. Yeah, the fact she sat on her tity something like that's crazy. I heard that. You know.
Speaker 3: They said you ain't gonna never forget your first one.
Speaker 7: You know, the whole question that started years ago when somebody asked me and I told, you know, and I just.
Speaker 3: Told him the truth and she tried to ye.
Speaker 7: She's trying to come out and be like no, I'm like, looks, you know, it's so good.
Speaker 2: You know, he thought in that lawsuit.
Speaker 4: I respect that, but but then you then you smashed a lot of things in the Sierra. Yeah, that was that was that was you seen I heard you say you've seen her with some other nigga.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you couldn't let that go down?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, it was she was first.
Speaker 2: She was an extra in Mom Niggas when they was extra went on.
Speaker 3: My video.
Speaker 8: And uh.
Speaker 2: To make noise for books.
Speaker 9: So she uh so she used to always She's always like push up, you know, but be cool though, like you know, I'm jazzy faceed you know, new artists and at the time, and at.
Speaker 7: The time a lot of people would always come up to me and say that, I'm like, man, whatever, like I A'm hearing it, and I will always you know kind of you know, shrug her off. And then I remember one time at the Risk Cars and she pulled up on me and dropped me off, like you know, her her single which was Goodie.
Speaker 3: She had a printer. She was excited. I'm like, man, I don't I.
Speaker 7: Ain't believe in this until I hear it, Like that's how I am next to you know, ship blows up, cracking this around the road bounds time too, so exactly so she on fire at the time, so you know.
Speaker 2: That's an AFRO like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so let me in there.
Speaker 3: I did some some cornball type of ship. I was on it. Now she popping.
Speaker 7: So she had the upper hand and and and Hove had a concert that night, and she was going to put a lot.
Speaker 2: Of whole course out there. I love that. Hold up, we're gonna get gonna get.
Speaker 3: Hit her.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, yo, you know you're going to this concert, you know, fuck with me. I want to you know, I want to take you to the show tonight.
Speaker 3: Shit me with the you know, I was.
Speaker 7: Trying to hang out with you, but I'm going out with my grown friends tonight.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, all right, but.
Speaker 7: I deserve that. But I did. Yeah, but I deserved it because I was. I was, you know, I was fussing age again, so.
Speaker 2: Seventeen.
Speaker 7: So I just remember that night. We chopped it up backstage. I said like, fuck the show, I gotta do what I gotta do. So we backstage talking after party. Of course, I see her. I'm in my section me Jamaine, you know, the whole social death family. Te oup there, Hove up there, and see up there and they breaking up, bring up on the stage, start dancing.
Speaker 2: I ain't like it.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting up there. Yeah, because the homies is looking homies they I ain't like.
Speaker 2: I ain't like.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that's me, Like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I don't like how they got up there like dancing and ship like makeing, like did you Maine just looking.
Speaker 3: Say yeah, I see the yard boy.
Speaker 7: I'm like, nah, I gotta go, I gotta go get like nah, I can't do this, and I just pushed up on it like yo, I'm picking you up tomorrow. And after that it was on it's like my best friend, you know what I'm saying, a lot of respect.
Speaker 4: Like I like how you don't never ship on your Actually some of them are due one, but they don't even deserve their attention.
Speaker 10: No, okay, Welcome to play It, a new podcast network featuring radio and TV personalities talking business, sports, tech, entertainment, and more.
Speaker 3: Play it at play dot It.
Speaker 1: We're back to Drink Champs Radio with rapper n r E and DJ e f N.
Speaker 4: So this is one of the interesting things all my young homies in the world. Right, we went out to motherfucking l A twenty deep and just by the way, twenty thirty thirty four thirty fen landed, right, But let's also big up September tenth, eight and nine Clothing Store, eight and nine Clothing Store. We're doing my birthday weekend, even though my birthday is September six. On September ninth, we're gonna be at Club Dream on September tenth.
Speaker 2: We are eight and the block party. Just to all, I got yeah, guy seventy cause you read better than me. You know, I'm just like saying.
Speaker 11: Seven eight one or Northeast fourth quarter, n Florida.
Speaker 4: So that's September tenth for all yall that want to see the livey Beanie Sigul said, Thanks, Beanie Sigu said, he's coming by. I spoke to puff Daddy myself. You have the family coming, the whole Bad Boy Reunion toll is gonna come and hang out with us.
Speaker 2: So y'all come and hang out with us at A and nine Clothes Sore.
Speaker 4: And also on Sunday we have rooftop and that's ten fifty.
Speaker 2: Two Ocean Drive.
Speaker 4: So if you come out the ninth, tenth, and eleven, that's Norway's birthday weekend and we're gonna have motherfucking fun.
Speaker 2: All right, this makes a noise flag. Shut up with I've been waiting for this.
Speaker 4: Boy Wie interview because this is my nigga, my niggas and the fans wanted this, so this is the crazy ship.
Speaker 2: When I told my young niggas when he was in La, I said, Yo, I'm which were young ones? We don't have many. You knows we're all O g Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: But it was like it was like eight young niggas, right, So I said, oh, the sons of the ogs. Yeah, yeah, my my nephew young really city boy d man good, all of them. I was like, no, no, this he's a OG. But I'm to my young homies. As soon as I say yo, I'm trying to get bow wow, they said, yo, he smashed angel Us live.
Speaker 2: Like this. All the young niggas your age mad at you niggas. Do you realize that? Of course they wanted the angel.
Speaker 4: That's that's niggas.
Speaker 3: But you know what, I'm gonna keep it a buck and that's just how I rock. I ain't never did nothing with respect.
Speaker 8: That let's make that's my always always loved, always was cool with it, had a lot of love for it at one time.
Speaker 3: At one time, but.
Speaker 2: Your kissed, your finger popped or something.
Speaker 7: I know you were like, yeah, lie, She she her bond with her father is so strong that like she just really held down that I'm really saving.
Speaker 3: It for marriage and ship to the young niggas, saying you.
Speaker 2: Know that's real. He's really the motherfucker right now.
Speaker 7: I was just like, I was like, man, I man, we gotta be friends then, because I don't know how this is gonna work love.
Speaker 3: I can't make love to each other. This ship kind of weird to me.
Speaker 7: But instead, you know, it taught me sometimes with certain people like the sex one that's that wasn't for us. It was more of a just a bomb. We've been homie for fifteen years. Over fifteen years.
Speaker 2: But let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: She is like it was Halle Barry and then it was like Laomi Campbell. Then it was what's that Nea long? And the number one hit list of the young niggas in the hood. They know they want to kill her baby father, my nigga. Them niggas gonna.
Speaker 2: Kill that nigga.
Speaker 4: You better be better get high security, you better hide a security.
Speaker 2: Like I'm telling you this part, I'm not even flying. These niggas is mad.
Speaker 3: Like that, Who the fuck?
Speaker 2: She went row like niggas. I'm telling you, I'm dead serious. These young niggas is.
Speaker 4: Serious and I'm just looking at these niggas like what then?
Speaker 2: But I remember how I felt about Penny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I'm like, you know what I'm saying, Like, how can I say that? But I'm just telling you they're not playing Angela Simmons baby father security. I'm just telling you nobody knows. That's what's hell. He till needs security though. Don't go to Equinox and Thig.
Speaker 2: It's cool. These niggas is waiting outside. You know what I'm saying. Wow, Wow, you've been.
Speaker 4: You've been the happiest dudes during breakups.
Speaker 2: You've been. You want to take a shot tag of Bone. I feel like it's time shot, got it?
Speaker 3: I gotta do it? Why not?
Speaker 2: Cat calve right, Cave Where are you from? Cave Ersey, Jersey?
Speaker 4: Bigger Mo nigga cab from Jersey. Now, this is the part of the interview where I get crazy because we take a shot a tager bone ship.
Speaker 7: We actually you know I've been drinking. You know I've been drinking all day too.
Speaker 2: You've been drinking all day. You had a yacht party. I respect it. Yeah, yeah, respect that nigga's crazy.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a dynamite stick on the on the month.
Speaker 2: It's it's like a fucking uh yeah.
Speaker 4: It's like this this ship when you Chinese drink, This ship rooming, Candlord, it's about to points.
Speaker 2: Doing this ship.
Speaker 3: Let me getting ready for this ship.
Speaker 2: That ship.
Speaker 3: Come in a T and T box.
Speaker 5: Scared about it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna roar when he opens it. Help me out.
Speaker 7: Get this this like we're still going out tonight. I use them everything and we're going and we're still going out tonight.
Speaker 2: To look at my white's face. He's just thinking about the shots. Look up face walking the club like this. Yeah, that's cool again, you're going to be ready if you have to.
Speaker 3: What the is that this is called?
Speaker 2: Give me now, let's get a shot glass?
Speaker 3: What a shot glasses?
Speaker 2: That shot classes? Right?
Speaker 4: Ain't I got shot glasses? You hang up, you're big up the shot.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you what happened just like a week ago with my drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please, you gotta don't blame yeah, don't blame up. But now you have no shot glasses.
Speaker 4: At the all right, come on, we're gonna do the corporate answer, because yeah, that's the corporate.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a brand new ones. That's good. I could do that my nigga caf.
Speaker 3: You here, why you're from Jersey?
Speaker 2: Where you from Jersey? West West? I'm from West MS. Nigga privilege, privilege.
Speaker 4: You've been out there fifty smiths Man Boulevard, nigga, I haven't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still own property.
Speaker 1: Did smell like.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to smell ship smell like what you went wrong with that?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I should have told you that you smell come from Sunday. You gotta take your glasses off. Yeah, you don't take your glasses. This will make it. This is what you do, is I j yo?
Speaker 4: I gotta look damn all right, all right, make sure your eyes really can open as they let's do.
Speaker 2: That was terrible. This makes your noise. That's the worst. That's worse than yesterday.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It tastes.
Speaker 4: It tastes like spoil rass. Listen, it don't matter.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're good.
Speaker 4: You got makes some some Chinese yo.
Speaker 2: Listen. It tastes like soy sauce, mixed asshole for your soy sauce.
Speaker 4: But it's herbs so you can still morning some facts.
Speaker 2: Shot.
Speaker 4: Voice is laughing because you're rolling in up love for me, please, God damn, you gotta gotta now. Now take some ros, but don't take the rose and.
Speaker 2: The You just took the tr bone shot that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what happened, tell us what happened to grab a drink? Because you're a grown ass man.
Speaker 3: Right look, I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: That's a peer pressure. Right now. Man, now you're grown up. Even get you drunk for twenty years.
Speaker 7: Last week, just last week, I was sucked up and I didn't realize that I mixed a whole bunch of ship.
Speaker 3: And you know I had to have like my little nurse come through. I would get looking up to the I V.
Speaker 2: Time out bull tell you niggas, rich niggas have nurses.
Speaker 4: Yeah whatever you whenever you're around, he got a nurse somewhere around.
Speaker 2: That's a rich nigga. Let's make some noise from being rich for a long time to give you. So what happened? What statements?
Speaker 3: I'm home, I'm in that light.
Speaker 7: She put right up to the Yeah, give me right, I was standing up and all that. She said, you look Champagne. I say that was the last thing I talked it off. That's what did it.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, what I'm come on now.
Speaker 2: Fiji water listen, by the way, will vote.
Speaker 4: No, We're gonna say it, man, We're gonna make it happen. We're gonna do it for Diddy and listen did He also asked me to say that the Bad Boy Reunion Tours is setting off for phenomenal and they're gonna come here September tenth again at the Three Champs party with nine telling them to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: But it's okay. Yeah, I told you, I want you. Maybe it's just the week No, no, no, it's God's God.
Speaker 4: But also the Vault Music weekend in October, we're doing a drink Champce party called No Water, No Tracer.
Speaker 2: We have no lawyers too, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, which means if the people come into the party, we gotta give you the actual.
Speaker 2: If you ain't drunk, we're gonna kick your ass out. Oh wow, this.
Speaker 11: Is what I don't know.
Speaker 5: When you come into the party, you know, yeah, when you come into the party.
Speaker 2: No no, no, when you in the park, you have to drop in the party.
Speaker 4: Well, give about thirty minutes and we're gonna run the point you it's gonna be like Nigga's gonna pull up right.
Speaker 2: What's vi P is water? Actually no water that I'm doing v P. No. I'm trying to.
Speaker 4: Don't get this nigga out of his own part that we got man.
Speaker 2: But now ba wow with it you knock down. So now you're sucking at sixteen? Yeah, six, we keep fluctuating the years.
Speaker 4: He's ale between ten and le But so that's the bas vampire.
Speaker 2: And then what was your second? Your first is nice.
Speaker 7: I can't even remember my second. I can't even remember my yeah at all.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that. I'm sitting there really trying to think. I can't. I can't put it together.
Speaker 7: On the mission after my first though I was on the mission for sure.
Speaker 3: I had to, you know, I was.
Speaker 7: Trying to get it in the first.
Speaker 2: Dast what that's it was fantastic, that's what you're saying. It was fantastic.
Speaker 12: Hello, fantastic. Oh, let's say fantastic. Fantastic word So you ain't drinking rose no more?
Speaker 2: That's what you said.
Speaker 3: I ain't fucking with that?
Speaker 4: So you want the hard look you want another shot to type of boone going.
Speaker 2: You ain't fucking with that.
Speaker 7: That's some different ship that's differ like some soy sauce mixed with some other type of.
Speaker 2: Cant with this right here, Sceman with cat tolls. That ship is that.
Speaker 4: You gotta drink cat tolls sometimes while mushrooms, you can make sense.
Speaker 2: And let's pick up Champool Tell You'll tell you and Conan and Conan market out here.
Speaker 4: Eve from Depth Jam right, I went to a Depth Jam party. They ain't even invite this nigga to the Depth Jam party.
Speaker 2: Liar, he's a liar. I'm listening. This is how I invited him.
Speaker 4: He was like, oh ship, this is niggas a coming checks he's staying.
Speaker 2: I said, believe me, I invited you. We eat and removed right now. It was fine. I can't be mad at you. Sham't but I'm blowing up.
Speaker 3: Prime a prime Nah, but I just left Prime Italian. That's where I'm coming from.
Speaker 2: How to get that rich? Just make some money found off your round.
Speaker 3: They get that shot right over.
Speaker 2: They shrimp at least seven dollars a piece.
Speaker 4: No, it's crazy, boshm those brons, those brons like you ain't never seen that movie on with Mike Apps, And he was like those gotta be at least two dollars apiece bag.
Speaker 2: It's a movie bait, yo, But you be doing them impressions? Can you do fifty? How does Fitty sentem?
Speaker 3: Heyo?
Speaker 2: Man? What's something?
Speaker 3: Is kid?
Speaker 2: Fifty?
Speaker 3: You know talking some about you are?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 3: You know some might really be talking I on another time that's him.
Speaker 7: Like okay, it's like it's like it's the proportion of the record.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: And then many times those records the records you know it because at the time really be exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's see who else you do?
Speaker 4: Cat, I know you can do Snoop's.
Speaker 3: Just want you know, that's just want to make the act.
Speaker 2: Guy. Let's see Snoop.
Speaker 3: Big Snoop dog.
Speaker 7: You know what's what's going shopper double doo Baby, it's the big one, big s M double O piece, the dig double G big Snoop Dog in the building and as y'all I'm hanging out with my homie.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right, man. You we in this bitch, you understand me. That's how it's going down West now, snoopy doing that.
Speaker 4: Keep list this this why listen. I didn't care if y'all if you bow first. I knew what I was gonna do with y'all think this is not me. Look, I'm a fan of the fan of the artist.
Speaker 2: I understand this. Can you do me?
Speaker 3: Oh that's hard and I got one. I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Somebody else, d Wayne. Wayne is perfect a.
Speaker 7: Lot of time, like like I be really on it like that, like that a friend.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to drop five.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is why. This is why we did the number one podcast in the world, because I knew that he you ain't got DMX, Oh you gotta gotta. I got DMX down.
Speaker 3: Got I'm here, DMX.
Speaker 2: What what the dom them? I'm sorry? But you better than me? You better? You got you got one more?
Speaker 3: Uh? Who else can I do?
Speaker 2: Uh? You did t perfect? That was crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had did.
Speaker 4: Jermaine is uncordable, cordable like he's.
Speaker 7: Man, you see, man desire to cook through man got she got the ship going.
Speaker 2: You know that.
Speaker 3: That's how designed to be doing.
Speaker 6: You did designed then other day I see that on the internet, you know, but but do the motions doing it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, cat got your design that we like you. Whats the t side you wanted to a ball?
Speaker 7: I like, I like how you you know, enthusiasm investigated.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 4: You got one more impression because nah, but see this is the thing is you got Ja, you got.
Speaker 2: J paulse But you know you mentioned in.
Speaker 7: Your Lords and the Browns and.
Speaker 3: I'm in Miami now work track the freak traps?
Speaker 4: Did you know from the beginning that you had just had this talent because you're like, you're tripraxical press.
Speaker 2: That's not like you can wrap, you can dance, I mean you can do you can do three things.
Speaker 5: That's a trick pel a truck Percival tryers that it's.
Speaker 2: Did you realize that I'm a truscool a little bit as well? Principal drink champions of because you don't want to be We got one deal with CBS or the audio.
Speaker 4: We got with CBS for the video, and now we got another deal with for a television try practical.
Speaker 2: So what did you know you was a track? You was a tri praxical.
Speaker 3: I don't know, like.
Speaker 2: That is this the first time you realize you're true? The first of a human answer your principal.
Speaker 3: You know what the real means a lot on the real.
Speaker 7: Like I tell people, like before I even got in the rap and it was just imertained people. It was just you know, comedy and stuff like that. That's what I really started out doing worse. And then the first album I ever had wasn't w whit Shot of the Compton I was it. So when I got that, didn't putting the microphone and just grabbed me thing. I don't know, it just it just came natural to me. That's why the whole hosting thing, it's like I can do it, you know, it's nothing to do it. Yeah, I can do it. And then show you got Oh yeah, I got my my late night show up with bad which is gonna be crazy, you know that. Yeah, I'm announcing real soon it's coming. What's coming, It's coming.
Speaker 3: And for me, that whole thing was really.
Speaker 7: Like me wanting to get back to the culture that gave me life, you know what I'm saying. Being I said, Okay, I'm retired from the game now because I want to impact it in a different way. I look up and I'm like, damn, we don't got no platform like that. Like I love what Puff doing revote, But I still got a lot of homies and a lot of friends. I say, they never seen a vote before, you know what I'm saying. So it's kind of like, damn, okay, well if I can just make a platform and me being the youngest.
Speaker 3: To do it, you know what I mean, And it's vote.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing.
Speaker 3: Been told Puff that though, I've been told Puff that. Soon as I left BT, I told you, I said, we got to set that up.
Speaker 2: They you sent out a tweet and you said you were tied.
Speaker 3: Yeah done from rap Yeah done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your fans did not like that.
Speaker 3: You see Wayne tweet his today?
Speaker 2: Yeah today? Oh yeah, oh yeah, sh yeah, So I need to understand why did you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: For me, it's like I wanted to let it be known for me.
Speaker 7: It's kind of you know, everywhere I go, it's always a if I'm out eating, amen, when you're gonna drop that amen when we go. So it's like, you know, I'm just gonna put it out there so the world just no, you know what I mean. And I remember like the next day on God, I picked up my daughter from school and we went to go eat. I'm leaving and like the little patrol officer of the little Parker. I walk up like man in joy retirement. I've been getting like that ship, like I feel like I'm sixty eight years old, like on some crazy shit, but eight for sure, all that, all.
Speaker 2: That ten years old, but all that.
Speaker 3: I just want to put it out there and just let it be known.
Speaker 7: Like and I'm not the type that I'm not gonna say I'm done and then I'm going back and I'm done. It's like, nah, I'm just done with that because I hustle so much between the hosting and the movies and the TV and the I don't be having time to get I don't got time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's for me when I look back at my career, I'm good. You know, I'm satisfied.
Speaker 2: Earlier, you said it's like your first girls. Yeah you know, you know as an artist, as an artist, you know you missed. You miss this rat period. I don't miss it either. I'm just I'm just doing what the people want me to ask you. Yeah, I know you missed a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: You don't miss it because because I look at the game now and I look and I'm like damn man, like I'm seeing cats that are doing things that I was doing.
Speaker 2: Lily, No, No, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all good.
Speaker 2: I want to say.
Speaker 7: It'd be like, you know, like I got a picture, for instance, this is what keeps me right. I got a picture in my crib right, it's me on stage at Madison Square Garden. I saw that him as she's six times got the only other.
Speaker 2: It's gonna make a noise that nobody, nobody ever performed in Madison Square Garden with Daddy Yankee.
Speaker 3: So I look at that and I'm like, I don't give a fuck. How many years past, no other rapper other than me.
Speaker 2: They can't take those.
Speaker 7: And of course again, Jay, that's it like and you know that's done it that amount of times, like my pictures between Hogan and Jen and I'm cool in the garden.
Speaker 3: I don't even live in New York, Penny exactly.
Speaker 7: So it's like I'm cool, like I'm good, like I don't got nothing to chilling, proved good.
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: It's don't even me. I'm good. I'm glad.
Speaker 5: He started his career before anybody starts career, damn halfway over and he's.
Speaker 11: Just like just get.
Speaker 2: Once again. And the fact that he's still saying means a lot.
Speaker 4: You know, he's saying, like a motherfucker. How is that though you're a child, your child prodigy?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 2: Whatever whatever your child do it do everything? How the fun do you keep your sanity? Like why you're not with target right now?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: I just surround myself around good people, you know, like I said, you got your man, you got Snoop. I mean he is guys who you know I talked to on a daily basis, no bullshit. Then outside of them, my homies and my my my innercourt, my inner circle. Week you know, it's just little stuff we do, whether if it's you know, likes hoigh free my mind.
Speaker 3: I playing a two K no lie, that's how I escape. That's how video game kids start kicking my ass.
Speaker 2: That's quick.
Speaker 3: Now I'm a video guy. That's what we like to do. That's how we right, you know what I'm saying. So today so yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we brought the yacht out today. We have some some beautiful things. Money, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest. I followed your career from the beginning. The only time I see you insincere is when you talk about cash money. You always politically correct, like I'm an artist. You can't you can't really get over me.
Speaker 2: Just give us the straight up story of how you felt, because I'm gonna be honest. I looked.
Speaker 4: I always followed your career. It's always been a fan of a young homie getting it and not caring. So I watched your interviews, and the only time I can ever see you insincere is when you speak about cash money, because I feel like you're just being politically correct?
Speaker 3: Am I Am?
Speaker 2: I right? Am I? No?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, it's real like for me, you know a lot of the things that you know, you see, whether it's in the past, the history with cash money, the lawsuits and all that type.
Speaker 3: Of ship with me.
Speaker 7: I always said, I can only speak on what I went through, the label me being I. I never witnessed me. I never not got paid. I never not Stunning, whether it was on tour, me and Brown Stunner took care of the bus. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna keep it a buck like I never had any issues.
Speaker 3: So for me, my situation always been green with Stunning. I'm good. I don't have nothing bad doubt, but you still left.
Speaker 7: So yeah, yeah for me, Like like I said, it was me just growing out of the whole rapping ship when I signed. Immediately I did Lottery Ticket right after that. Then I did Madea's Big Cappy for me, Me and c u uh uh Tierr Marie Big Hull. So uh So I started doing movies and then one O six came and I was like, damn, like six years I've been doing.
Speaker 3: TV and filming.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the music ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no bullshit.
Speaker 7: So I'm like, man, maybe this guy just sending me a sign right now. And you know, Stunt always told me, man, whatever you feel is what you.
Speaker 3: Want to do. Didn't do it, holler, we chopped it up.
Speaker 7: I hated my told you. I'm like, look, man, you know I really don't want to do this. I'm not really into it all the way.
Speaker 4: Right, Let's just keep it a buck. Did you feel like your music is ready? Because I remember you you doing the Internet. You're saying dropping it this day or whatever whatever you said, Yeah, and you felt like, yeah, you're back.
Speaker 3: Nah, I had I had the music ready for sure.
Speaker 7: As soon as I got over there, I hit the ground running like that was the first thing we did was started to record. But I had, like I say, maybe like non records in the can pretty much. And so for me, like I said, I really can't complain because we did like I said, we shot videos, we had the singles.
Speaker 3: I felt like it wasn't the right records.
Speaker 7: That's towards the end, that's when I started to move Jermaine back in the picture. Men, Jermaine always been tight and this wasn't even like a split it with us, but I wanted to put it together. Like, look, Stunner, we kind of run out of time. I think it's time to dip in that bag and go get the homey and let him come in here and put the ice on this thing and give me the music that I really really need because the records I'm putting out, you feel me, it ain't what my fans are really used to.
Speaker 2: So now let me ask you this, because it seemed like Buster was the first one to leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bust, and Bust left and then you was.
Speaker 2: The second one. Yeah, So I know I won't unveil why he left or anything like that on him that said.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure, but we chopped it up about it. Me and busting. We chopped it up about it.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: For me it was just like I said, it was me being there and.
Speaker 7: Then like okay, in my heart, I really honestly wanted to do other shit.
Speaker 2: I really did you like contracted cutting?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not at all, Like it wasn't no situation like that at all.
Speaker 2: Wallace here well, by the way, But.
Speaker 7: Like I said, sign up always been one thousand with me, like and to this day, I always remember saying, look, man, whatever you want to do, whatever it is you want to rock with, I'm.
Speaker 3: Here for you.
Speaker 4: Like whatever it is, you understand how crazy it seems though. It's like the last place she was signed to please you gotta be quiet. The last place she was signed to his cash money, and then you were tired. Yeah, and then all these allegations are bubbling. Wayne is saying every night wherever he goes for cash money, you know what I'm saying. And then you know Buster, you got your allegations of Buster leaving. The last label you was technically signed to is cashund and you saying you we retirment, and last night Wayne says, I'm retired.
Speaker 2: What kind of connection you think that is shit.
Speaker 7: Really, I can't really speak on what Wayne do I mean. I mean, yeah, I mean I could see the ship that he's going through, you know, the legal situation and whatnot. But for me, like I said, this is a feeling I felt. You remember when I was sixteen, I was ready to quit after my third out, so I was already falling out of love with it. Once I started doing movies and seeing what that was like and I ain't have to go through the bullshit and politics of the rap business, I was like, oh, man, I'm making more.
Speaker 3: I don't gotta wait. I could what I'm doing this.
Speaker 7: So once I bet that bug, it was kind of like I started like, man, I don't really really, I'm not really feeling the raption no more like that.
Speaker 4: At no point you wanted to drop an album now or drop a single.
Speaker 3: It would have been it would have been cool to do it, to say I did.
Speaker 2: It nothing and it was. But it didn't have to be business. It was just you to do it for the love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, because why did you go to cash money in the first place, like I went because being with Sony for so long, three six left and it started to.
Speaker 3: Become like this, you know, R and B soul.
Speaker 7: It was all about you know, Beyonce was there of course, and then you had you know, legend, and you know, it started to become something different. And I had been with them from the jump, like from the beginning of my career. I wanted to roll with some some some motherfuckers who I fucked with, like who I knew, and I wanted to try some difference.
Speaker 3: So I was like, you know what I'm gonna go fuck with ONMI one time he'd always been cool.
Speaker 7: Stun was on my first single, Let's Get Down off my third album, one I did without Dremaine.
Speaker 3: He was on the first single on that song, was like why not?
Speaker 7: We always had We always was cool from the time I was sixteen to you know even to now.
Speaker 2: I get you being politically correct and I respect that. At one point, was you ever like disappointed, like in the rollout of anything? Nah?
Speaker 4: Nah, because because in my heart I was like, she's stunned up, that's real ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because in my heart I was my mom was my mind.
Speaker 2: Was trying to take a bone in the thing. Question. None, let's look good. There's one more gross, did too? Listen?
Speaker 3: Who brought some big nigga though, like, that's not yo yo.
Speaker 2: And by the way, he let me blow something up right now.
Speaker 4: By the way, I heard Drake and Ross met in Prime one twelve. Oh wow, squash the beef.
Speaker 2: Between Mill and Drake. I heard that, and listen. If that rumor is correct, that's what we need to happen. That needs to happen.
Speaker 4: Listen, Meek Mail Drake, Ross, fuck beef. Listen and listen. So I'm just saying I got the word. I don't even think I'm supposed to blow it up, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 4: So I heard Ross Drake they met with each other. Listen, Meek Mail Drake. Let's leave that shit the fuck alone. I love both of y'all, both of y'all my peoples. You both got my phone number, Ross got my phone number. But let's leave that beef in the past. Little Wayne Bird Band, let's let's make sure Wayne is happy.
Speaker 3: Look, this is what this is.
Speaker 4: You drink Chance podcast is about we pro motherfucking artist, pro ceo, pro motherfucking DJ, pro hip hop culture.
Speaker 2: For the culture. That's where we are. We ain't trying to see it for TWM view.
Speaker 4: The rumor and whoever told me the rouma, they told me that to say ship and I apologize, but that was hard to me.
Speaker 2: Because you know why, this is not. No other music business has beef with each other.
Speaker 4: I've never seen the Rolling Stones beefing with Teddy Pendograss.
Speaker 2: Itself. It's only hip hop.
Speaker 4: So let's do it, and it's it's black black dinos. We gotta represent each other, man, we gotta represent each other. And then, oh, you black lives matter, you wid it out all that time. Let me let me represent the black lives matter.
Speaker 2: Just let me win this. Let me tell you why black lives matter. Right, Well, he takes h took a hit up, that was sucked up to put the blood down. I'm not political. Let me tell you about boh wow. You you raised at least thirty I can't even put a number on it, at least so many people who who was raised by you. I'm an older nigga, and I'll look up to you, and I'm an older nigga. Right, I'm gonna keep it a hunting.
Speaker 4: So when you say all lives matter or when you say whatever, it takes away from.
Speaker 2: Everything that you built. That's your legacy. Yeah, just let me finish because you're my nigga and this is not no shot or nothing.
Speaker 4: But you always gotta say black lives do matter because you know why.
Speaker 2: Yes, all lives matter, but right now, black lives ain't mattering. But you know what, let me finish. Let me finish me. I know, I know what you meant, but I gotta represent. But said some crazy ship.
Speaker 13: Though all lives matter, but you said, yeah black black as black as fuck.
Speaker 3: Do I know I'm black?
Speaker 2: You know he say he's in there. They put my father's side. Yea, they got black as a motherfucker too.
Speaker 3: I'm black, so listen.
Speaker 2: So just I just want to tell you, I want to like if i'm your old g I don't know if I am. You a nigga that I look up to, and you're younger than me.
Speaker 4: The reason why we got to always say black lives matter is because our lives ain't seeming like it matter, right That's you know what I'm saying. So, like I told you, I got nothing but love for you. But when I've seen that, I said, damn, let me school up. But because hee, a lot of niggas will try to, you know, make it of a publicity stuff. I don't want to do that with you, my little brother, even if you don't know that, because I've actually seen you grow up in my face. So maybe if you ain't know that point, this is the point that I don't want to make.
Speaker 2: We have to stick together.
Speaker 4: And you know what, you know, what's the nigga cam New And we're very disappointed in you because that's not what we Kaepernick, even though you suck right now and that's my nigga. But he he ain't doing good like I wish you would have been doing that while you was hot, but you're not hot no more.
Speaker 2: But he's taking a stand. That's my nigga though, Colin Kaepernick, that's my nigga. I'm keeping the honey right. Look, they're a lot a lot anybody know football. He's been cold for the watch what he did. He didn't He just can't stand up.
Speaker 4: He just didn't stand up and listen, drink Champs is not a political show at any right shape for him or fashion.
Speaker 2: But by a while, people look up to you too much.
Speaker 4: So so that's the only that's the only you know, you know, you have to you have to do that because we can't be political with this step. Every day we turn on the news and he said, God getting killed, whether he's black, Puerto Rican, we gotta start standing for this ship. So Colin Kaepernick, I gotta say it right, Yeah, nigga, I stand behind you. Nobody asked me to see in the national avenue at all, which is kind of dispectful. I've been wanting to see him, but what the national anthem? But so bow Wow, listen all the black people that was man at bow Wow.
Speaker 2: We got him back. He is back with the black politicy. He understands. Yo, I have to say that. I'm sorry if you know what I'm saying. Taking THEO shot talking about come on, let's do it. Take that shot.
Speaker 3: Every day you said you said you wanted to get lit man, I'll take you.
Speaker 14: Lit'sten.
Speaker 10: That's what.
Speaker 2: That ship is. Nasties. You know after the second shot it gets better. Come on, mister l you don't want to wake take that. Take you for hearing me out, You for hearing me out. You know that everybody trying to scrutinize you, and I ain't feel like that.
Speaker 4: You feel like that's all right, You're gonna take a piss again. I'll be holding my pistols. You want me to stop. You keep going, you feel like you are keep it real.
Speaker 3: About to the spot and be stumbling all over the.
Speaker 4: Bothering rose bugget my bad Get a fresh cup. I got a tager bone cup? Is that ef ship Give me a tager bone cup?
Speaker 2: Because this fact, once.
Speaker 4: You hit tager bone, you can't mix it. So bow wow manh Yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 2: Proud of you. I just want to continue that.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, you know, I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 4: Knocked down mad beautiful women and you continue doing it. But I need to ask you one more time. How was it being around Penny that was?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 7: I mean, you know in your mind if you ever say yo, not one time, not why you already knew I was going with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a lawyer, nigga.
Speaker 7: That's how It's only been one mop like one person who like kind of threw me off, like me being around him like Janet.
Speaker 3: That didn't do it, Mariah, like none of that. It was. It was when I went to the White House when.
Speaker 14: I met but Rock that you wanted to nah, he know, but look, I can tell you this though, I can tell you this.
Speaker 3: I was invited, right, and I went and when Barrock is in the office number one. The food in the White House that night was crazy.
Speaker 7: I'm talking fried chicken, mac and cheese and ship like that. And I went down, but Rock be setting it out in the White House.
Speaker 2: No, damn, I'm very jealous. That was on Twitter. He hit me on the d M and all that. I'm like, you got get follow me on No.
Speaker 3: That was like, man, he had mac and cheese.
Speaker 4: Man, man, listen because it's a difference from fried chicken.
Speaker 2: It's like fried chicken.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did did he have the fry it with somebody named Gina cooked it?
Speaker 3: It might have been it might have been Gina mac and cheese at the White House on.
Speaker 2: Dona cooked it?
Speaker 3: She probably Yeah, I got a name done, I got a name Donal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know Lisa.
Speaker 3: I don't gottnleas Lisa got.
Speaker 4: She got pistols. She's different. All right, you'll be taking the shot attack of bone.
Speaker 2: You're back. I can't tell this you a couple of let it's very healthy.
Speaker 8: You ain't know that.
Speaker 2: No calls. There's no calls, motherfucker. I didn't touch it, all right, there's no calls. Look, we got that's what's up. Look this rip Ross did the same thing fifty fifty sent there worse than y'all. He did works.
Speaker 3: He has like two shots.
Speaker 2: No no, he had four so no, no, no, take the glass Burke discracle. Who yoah.
Speaker 3: This is nasty.
Speaker 15: And if you're gonna go into your relationship a lot of relationships playing, you gotta finish it. But don't go off your dog is okay?
Speaker 2: Just go off that way, off side, off side, throw all right? Cool. I didn't finish my ship. If you gotta throw up, go outside too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been doing this stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm true. You're a yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's nothing nice. It's I don't remember my birthday right now. This this ship is extra ferment and I'm not gonna lie. That's why carry that? What makes you carry that?
Speaker 3: That's some different ship to be retarded?
Speaker 2: This came out. Yeah, he wants to be an asshole right now. Listen, somebody hit me. I said, don't you retarded people? Let me tell you something. No disrespect to retarded people. By the way, I'm not retarded people. Capital. You're the capital of Yes, when you look up with tard you should see me first.
Speaker 4: It should take away from handicap people, because that's not what I mean when I say with tardy, I'm talking about me because I'm absolutely retarded.
Speaker 10: Just me.
Speaker 2: They make a noise. I wouldn't make noise just me.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about people as handicaps. Oh my god, the shot that hit me again. God, that's fat Joe ship.
Speaker 3: You should have.
Speaker 2: It is also horrible drinking. Gotta keep it real today.
Speaker 7: Today, I'm ast drinking just because it's fat Joe Ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I listen, I did Joe the homie too.
Speaker 2: I did, but it was a mistake. I'm gonna keep it on, honey. You know what, you know what, don't do it about.
Speaker 3: I do it.
Speaker 2: List homie.
Speaker 3: I'll do it with Joe, don't. You don't got more sneakers than me.
Speaker 2: But I take it to tay anything.
Speaker 7: Hey, look, and I can look at the camera and really send a shot at Joe too, because that's the big homie. So I can just say this honestly. You know, you can't even fun with me on the video game ship because we was.
Speaker 2: On that man came.
Speaker 7: He can't funk with me the video games. But I'm gonna go ahead, and you know, one time. Yeah, I gotta tell you, I gotta make.
Speaker 4: Sure that ship from Castle stand that's to be a barrack from I'm just telling you be.
Speaker 2: Careful one time. One time, you're gonna have to come on my show.
Speaker 4: You're gonna you can go to podcast.
Speaker 5: If you want to sign my late night show, my late you want to start a podcast like you do like conversation.
Speaker 2: One time, I can tell you about we got drink, Dame Dash. It's horrible. It's a little horrible.
Speaker 7: What you say.
Speaker 2: Hot is very bad.
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 2: You gotta chill it. You gotta chill it. Rock wall is in the building. Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I didn't recommend not to do that right now, did I say that? I was like, no, because I drink cold some cranberry.
Speaker 2: That cranberry. It's amazing with cranberry. I drink league cold. You know, we got video. All your faces are coming out the video camus. Nah, he blocked me. It's a yeah, but it's okay.
Speaker 3: He's all right.
Speaker 2: So bad. Wow you did you did? You did TV?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm talking about No, I'm don the tiger.
Speaker 2: But one of my favorite scenes.
Speaker 4: Was it.
Speaker 16: No, it's not a lot of we it's all about the Benjamin Oh, Mike. When I walk up to Mike, you know I lived down the block from there. Oh, I lived right down the block from there. So when you came up, he's like, that's why I ain't gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like what age was that you, madam? And I forgot all about it.
Speaker 2: Take moment, baby, It's okay.
Speaker 3: But that was around like fourteen social Yeah, fort they flew.
Speaker 2: You out to Miami.
Speaker 7: Yeah, flew me out to Miami. I couldn't do absolutely nothing. I just sat in the room.
Speaker 2: And because that's another one of my questions. He was yah yah, he was a child star.
Speaker 7: What was your restrictions like Vegas was I definitely couldn't do that. I couldn't do Vegas in Vegas because you're under twenty one exactly.
Speaker 3: Atlanta.
Speaker 7: I really couldn't get into nothing really other than like some social depth weekend ship at Jermaine and throw. But other than that, I remember just sitting down in the car waiting for like all the strippers to come up, you know Jermaine and nelling them there there.
Speaker 2: Grew up sucking with stripper, yeah, because it's.
Speaker 7: You know, Jermaine and my upbringing. That's all you know, that's all you're doing. Atlanta Strip club, that's it. Strip that's all you're doing. So you were fourteen and Players Club, Yeah, waiting outside, and then you know from that all the two was for me to get one.
Speaker 2: Once you a star, then I.
Speaker 3: Would just start taking the girls out of the club and just having the bench the house easy. Yeah. And then like when Jermaine and Elien, Charlie and so ain't working to night, Charlie bat took to club tonight, Charlie Charlie.
Speaker 7: But you know, and it was cool for me because you know that's I guess that's why you don't never really hear like no crazy shit about me. I always kept my ship private, you know what I'm saying. So you would never really catch me at the strip club. Will I bring it to me?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 3: Since never know? You know, and I have at least like fifteen girls.
Speaker 4: All I'm starting to get love and hip hop. God, I'm slady to get love and hip hop on you. But was there any girl that ever hurt you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Because never?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 2: Nah? No girl never heard?
Speaker 7: Probably I mean what was I would probably say in a way probably like see because you know, we see her. That was like the first real, like your first love kind of thing.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were in separable. We was with each other, was like my best friends. So that was probably like the do you watch Seattle games? Yeah, it's all of it. I wouldn't watch.
Speaker 2: I'm a petty nigga sometimes. Just look at my access to make sure that.
Speaker 4: A tripping, Just to make sure you heard cool. I made the white, my wife is the band. It's so many, I said, I'm sorry. I look at certainly on my ice. I look, this is not good.
Speaker 3: I don't be tripping.
Speaker 2: You're fucked up. You don't. You ain't like that, you ain't.
Speaker 3: I don't be tripping.
Speaker 2: I got the best wife cold and it's our anniversary. Can you make some nice fine?
Speaker 3: Yes for sure?
Speaker 4: Ten years together, five years married, and we are celebrating today and bow you.
Speaker 2: Can't far celebration. And I'm so fucked up. I just want to take one more shot. Care about to go to the Just say you're quick they get to the club, because you know they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be waiting.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: We got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, rigs listen, So we're gonna end it right here. Bah wow. Listen, man, I can't thank you because you know. Also who I want to big up. Oh, I'm playing myself right now.
Speaker 4: I should have called him also, I want to big up me and Vince Staples we had an argument.
Speaker 2: We was just in the middle of argument, like like on Twitter on some dumb ship and that's my nigga, Like, that's my nigga.
Speaker 3: But he said bow wow.
Speaker 4: He said he is my favorite rapper and I'm arguing him on some hip hops. I remember this and then and then when I said, okay, Baha is your favorite rapper, But I didn't mean it like I meant It're like, damn you young and people missed the scowl Dad he.
Speaker 2: Would I think he would understand. No, I think you did. Me and him follow whatever. So but I wanted to say that, and Vince Staples he was supposed to call in.
Speaker 4: But remember you were a nigga. Don't me like two three times, put you my nigga. You get money, Let's get money. I re nigga niggas all the time. So I understood.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I understand. Damn did I just admit that I didn't say that? But Vince Staples.
Speaker 4: I really wanted him to call him. As soon as I told him, I hit him one of the text and he was like, what I call him? You know, me and him made a perfect relationship from our little respectables.
Speaker 3: I forgot. Is that a word?
Speaker 2: It's okay, don't worry about don't worry about them and bowe wow.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. There's so many people that look up to you. There's so many people that watch you. There so many people that want to keep continuing following you. I just want to keep continuing supporting you. I just want to keep saying that, you know what, this man has been a star since seven five. I was going to say eight, but you told me five. This man has been a star since five years old. We are the people that's got to support the people. And I said, drink Champs, We're gonna support everything you fucking do. I don't give if you send it to us or not. We're gonna rip it off your fucking Instagram and we're gonna past that ship.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna do it because you know why, we are very proud.
Speaker 4: Of what you're doing. We're gonna continue to support what the fuck you're doing and drink Champ's.
Speaker 2: Right, Champ, I like that. Like that, And notice we didn't ask you certain questions because we don't need it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: What up, drink Champs Army. We want to thank y'all for supporting us. We really appreciate it. We want to make sure y'all find us wherever you need to find us. So long on the drink Champs dot com, where you can find a new audio podcast, the videos, and all the merch like the drink Champs T shirts and the party pack that's drink Champs dot Also download the free app on the app Store and make sure you follow us at drink Champs on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. Also follow Nori at the Real Noriega on Instagram, at Noriega on Twitter and New Year Nori on Snapchat. You can follow me at dj efn on Twitter, at Who's Crazy on Instagram and Who's Crazy on Snapchat. Make sure you follow the team at Rich Blanco who does the video at Hazardous Sounds, our engineer at Drain, our photographer at Atkaz nine to one six are Graphics, and shout out to our drink Champs listener who created the app at FX that's e F e x X. Shout out to the whole video team that helps out keV R, Tony Garcia. We appreciate you and make sure you download our music, stream it, get it wherever you can. You got a new Petty song for the Win and Moguls and you can't forget Drunk Uncle. All that's on iTunes now and my album Another Time is on iTunes and in stores now, So make sure you support us. We supporting you. Drink Champs, Army, Let's go.