Speaker 1: What's up, Frandos and welcome in too Clean clean Up. That's right the show after the show, cleaning Up exclusively on our free discord, which you can find us over at fantasypros dot com slash cleaning Up. It'll take you right here, so you guys can hang with us, ask your questions. You can come on and talk. We've got people with hand raised that are gonna come on and we're gonna whatever we want to talk about. This is where we can talk about Canoli's, or we can do rainbow cookie testing. We can do whatever we want because it's our show. It's your show. Joe, are you with me? My friend?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Can you hear me? Oh?
Speaker 1: We can a little phony phone, but it's like it's like you're a guest caller on my radio show. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: This is Joe.
Speaker 1: This is Joe from New Jersey. Joe. Nice to hear from you.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: This is terrible. It's the worst thing.
Speaker 4: It's showing my microphone in the computer hooked up, but it's not picking up anything.
Speaker 2: So you just kind of lead the show here because you.
Speaker 1: Actually say pretty much better than you think. I told you. The iPhone stuff sounds pretty good. Uh, are you able to see the chat and everything? Because we've got lots of questions. We got multiple hands.
Speaker 2: Raised, so we can out the hands.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, first, should I do you want to save it testing? Should I do a rainbow cookie testing before we get hands or just go to hand?
Speaker 2: No, they had to wait a long time. Let's get the people in. Let's be the people.
Speaker 1: Let's get to some hands. And I'm a first person up here. Let's go with I need to make this bigger so I can see who this is. I cannot even see your name. It starts with an M. This is M. What's up? Hello?
Speaker 3: How's everybody?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm lead up, I'm good, Joe is good? What do you got for us?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 5: I can't believe this is the first time you've ever had That just blows my mind.
Speaker 1: I know when I uh, when cousin Donnie heard, he was as offended as Joe. So it definitely was like a partial Italian thing that I learned that. It's like that was offensive. But I'm happy to join the ranks. But yeah, sorry, what do you got?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 6: So I got an offer there, so I have it's a ten team head to head five by five tynasty league.
Speaker 3: I have Freddy Freeman and Bryce Harper.
Speaker 6: So he offered me Tobar, Brian Reynolds and a first rounder next year for Freddy Freeman.
Speaker 1: Tovar, Brian Reynolds. What is the first round equivalent to.
Speaker 3: H It's a rookie. It's a prospect rookie draft there, So.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'd be like, yeah, i'd be like one of the first rounders and yeah, yeah, like a Travis Bazanna or something like that. My gut says no, but that's not a bad offer. Are you competing?
Speaker 3: I am, I'm competing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think so. Like Tovar is fine, he's been playing a little bit better. I'm Brian Reynolds also fine. But like I think Freddie Freeman can lead the league in RBI. It's and the best offensive team in baseball. Like if I were middling or something like that, I might do that trade, but I don't think I can. Joe, do you feel any different?
Speaker 4: No, I would not make that trade. I think I would hang on to Freeman. I think I'd want a little bit more of something. Sure I was getting back for Freeman, even though that a first round pick is nice. You know, who knows how long that's going to take for that player to get there or if they ever get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good. It's a good question though. But yeah, now I would probably hold like if I were getting Reynolds and like a big stronger piece or something that kind of like is a future play and also helps me. Now like those both help you. Now, it's just not quite enough. It's not a bad trade, but I would stick with Freddy Freeman, especially since you're competitive. What is your name, by the way, because I only see m for whatever reason, I'm only seeing initials mctundah. All right, well mctunda you rock brother? Anything else?
Speaker 3: That's everything?
Speaker 1: Thanks, all right, thanks brother?
Speaker 2: All right, let's you can't hear me now, can you? Welsh?
Speaker 1: Can you sound fantastic? Just sound even better now?
Speaker 2: All right? So I think I figured out what the hell is the problem here?
Speaker 1: What's the problem?
Speaker 4: Well, the problem is what was going on is that for some reason it's the microphone and the headphone need to be turned to the same thing or something like that.
Speaker 2: And know why I was hearing out of the microphone headphone. Who knows?
Speaker 4: All I know is it's there discore can be weird. Let's get to another person about Bovia night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can hear.
Speaker 2: What's up, Champs.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it, all right, Joe, you should bring him to some any one of a thousand bakeries here in Jersey.
Speaker 4: And Jersey's got some outstanding spots, you know, Jersey for pizza, Jersey for bake goods.
Speaker 2: Pretty good. I gotta say, do you think that the time?
Speaker 1: Is this like equivalent of me being like, hey, it's the best pizza place in Arizona? Like, do I is that what I'm feeling about? This can only like this is probably like a six where you guys are.
Speaker 4: If that probably which is which is astounding because if you like that, your socks are gonna get knocked off if you ever come over that.
Speaker 1: Pretty white cake box and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They all come in that white cake box. That's how they come here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's some many good places here. You get to actually just pick what your favorite is because they're.
Speaker 2: All yeah, they're all good.
Speaker 3: All right, So.
Speaker 2: Sorry, don't apologize.
Speaker 3: You're wasting your time.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right?
Speaker 7: So ten team keeper League keeper situations. You can keep guys for three years. They cost initially two rounds more than what you paid, right, so tenth would cost an eighth, and then it's just one round up for the three years you keep them. Team and benches are like shallow, right, so there's the waivers are always stocked. I got offered Jackson Curio, who could be kept for the sixth next year and the fifth year after, and then Vaulpe who would cost the sixteenth, fifteenth, and fourteenth for the next three years straight up for Soto, who I took in the first and has no keeper value going forward. And I'm kind of stocked with young talent. I've Hendrick Gunner, I've got Holiday, I got cold in the tenth this year, so he'll have keeper value next year. So I'm going to have a you know, in theory, i got Wyatt Langford. In theory, I'm going to have very good keepers going forward. But this would put me at like, you know, an upper echelon of keepers.
Speaker 2: But probably hurt in theory.
Speaker 3: Hurt me a little bit.
Speaker 7: But those two are pretty comparable.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, if you keep soda, you cannot keep Soda.
Speaker 7: And not keep Sodo.
Speaker 1: Nope, are you and are you like highly competitive too?
Speaker 7: I mean We're in week three, so I'm first week I got smoked and then second week I won like I was up eight four. It's it's points categories, so head ahead.
Speaker 4: You can't keep Sodo, but you're getting Volpi and Churio for two years? Am I hearing this correctly?
Speaker 7: Valpi for three years and it's only twenty rounds, so Valpi at like a late round for three years.
Speaker 2: I'm doing this trade.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love more than anybody, but I mean, this is it for him, So you're the way those legue is structured.
Speaker 2: You'd be crazy not to do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's such a way, so does such a value in points. But like not being able to keep him, I'm so up on Vulpy. I mean that's one of those you know, just I'm happy to say, you know was in my what my breakouts and we talked about him and this is the end. It worked out, Like I.
Speaker 2: I'm on the show so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and sure, that's kind of a no brainer, man. I think that's it's it's a no brain good over everybody. But I understand why you asked it. I totally understand why you asked it, But yeah, I would I would totally do it.
Speaker 3: Shoulder. Yeah, I was looking over my shoulder like I should take.
Speaker 1: This righty, Like, what's wrong? Why am I getting trio and vulpy?
Speaker 2: This is crazy?
Speaker 4: So you can news to see if an any volpee lose a foot or something. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: To listen man.
Speaker 7: As always, I'm a Fantasy pros user for life.
Speaker 3: You guys are great. I appreciate it all.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Well watch Man. Without you guys, we are not employed, so you know it, win win.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed being employed. I've spent some time not employed recently, so I enjoyed the employed.
Speaker 2: Right, let's go to the baron. The Baron is up next.
Speaker 4: Well, Angel Hernandez still has a job Welsh, then I think yours is safe.
Speaker 1: I like to think like that if he can have a job, like I can keep having a job, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he still have a job.
Speaker 4: All right, Baron, come out, you're on the stage here. You get the baron going once. But seriously, Union, like, how does he have a job still? That is pretty astounding at time point.
Speaker 1: It is just like League Protection. He is one of the worst at his job. He's one of the most criticized at his job like he. They should not. We should not know that they exist, we should not know their names, and that we do. It's reason why he's a disaster.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to Wizard here first. Baron, We're gonna wait for you because you were slower on the uptake, So just hang in there. Baron, you're still on the stage. I just muted you. I'll mute you in a second. Let's go to the gd wizard. Wizard, what's your question?
Speaker 3: Hey, how you guys doing so.
Speaker 6: I'm currently sitting at my battle workstation watching all of the current baseball games on television.
Speaker 3: I got Michael King and School pitching.
Speaker 6: Nice, so hope, hopefully we'll get a couple of solid outings out of those guys. I actually wrote into the YouTube show not too long ago about some of the stashes. I have Junior Camonaro Edward or Rodriguez Bradish and.
Speaker 3: I forget who the other one is because I'm stashing a few.
Speaker 6: I now have Royce Lewis Hurd, I have Garrett Cole, who I drafted out of value. I'm just sitting on pretty much all my bench spots are injuries at this point, and it's just hard to see all these waiver guys go by, So you have to make tough decisions, like I just dropped Riley Green for Colton Kowser, and I don't know, some people would probably disagree with that, but it's it's worked out so far.
Speaker 3: I guess my question is how.
Speaker 2: Long so far? I got no problem with that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's worked out so far.
Speaker 6: But you know, you look at roster ship and Riley Green somewhere like eighty five percent.
Speaker 3: He had a solid year last year. People are kind of high on him going into this year.
Speaker 6: He's sitting third, He's sitting first, And I don't know, I just I just don't see it. With the Tigers, I'm also watching them all the time. I got tor wosin They're just disappointing.
Speaker 1: But right now, Too got is a huge disappointment those like he had all he has all the metrics to be like, if he could just hit for a little bit of contact, it's gonna work. And it's not like Riley Green I feel different about. But Torque is a disaster. But sorry, so I.
Speaker 4: Feel like Too is the next like Torkosen's already like last year, at least in the second half, he had a great second half, so I'm gonna be a little bit more patient, but still well, you know, it's almost in that same string of like I remember Nick Senzel was the guy that could not miss and then he missed, and I'm starting to wonder if Torcos is gonna be that next guy. Was like, hey, advance college bat He's gonna go in there and play right away and then.
Speaker 2: He's gonna miss. To you like, I don't know, it's it's starting to get frustrated.
Speaker 1: No, it's one of those guys, like I said, like, you guys, if you've listened to anything that I do, you'll hear me talk like Beryl And it might be annoying by the way, but I don't have to tell you like, oh you are hard hit percentage and barrel percentage launching. Those are three things that are like that's where I start when I look at someone and he's one of those guys that was like elite, hard hit, really good barrel gets the ball up in the air and then his expect and because of that you see expect batting average numbers higher. But there's also players that never live up to that. We know, so like if it clicks. He's got the stuff to be this thirty five home round hitter, but it's not clicking. There's only so many years we can stomach a two to ten batting average and stuff like that. But sorry, we didn't even get to the actual question.
Speaker 3: Well, to be fair, there is not too much of a question.
Speaker 6: It's more just to bringing up a conversation around some of these slow starters, like to listen, did start off slowly last year, he ended really strong, ended up with thirty plus bombs. You get him for that upside, But how long do you hold on to a slow starter because even in a twelve man categories league, some of these some of these free agent guys are really enticing when they're off the hot starts, and then there's always other stashes you can you can hold on too that might have higher upside later down the road.
Speaker 1: I think there's like a non like not physically in front of you math equation of like what you invested in the early player versus what's available on the wire, because not only twelve teams are created equal, where like in a ten team, I could see a little bit more like the getting rid of a guy like Riley Green and a twelve team might be less likely. But if guys are and Kwser and Michael Bush have been sitting out there, that's where you can make those tougher decisions. So you know, you get players outside the top one hundred. I think it starts to become a little bit easier, uh, to stomach and stuff like that. But the higher the investment, we do have to remember it's very very early. Like I still believe in Riley Green. Like I think at some point you're gonna probably be looking at Riley Green and trying to pick him back up.
Speaker 3: But you got yeah, I agree for sure. Yeah, there's people sitting on the waivers like JD.
Speaker 6: Martinez who could be back soon, but he also keeps getting pushed back. I want to sash get a. I could get Jack Whighter on my on my squad to add some arms.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm down with Lighter going tomorrow against the Tigers. By the way, I actually think that's a decent start for a spot start or something like that.
Speaker 3: But you don't think he'll on the in the rotation for too long.
Speaker 1: I think if he has a good start, there's the possibility that he's going to stick around. But like the clock is ticking for when Suzier comes up. You know sure is going to be here in like about a month. So then it's gonna come down to how has John Gray performed versus like is Cody Bradford healthy like stuff like that, Like there's definite possibility they believe in him, but it could just be a spot star. But hey, in leagues where you have the ability to uh take these swings and shots because the wires are more robust, I think it's more fun to to be able to go and pick up a guy like Lighter and see if it works out that same thing you would have done with a guy like Colton Kowser.
Speaker 4: So just to throw my two cents and there was I would say that anybody that you drafted as a bench guy, you want to drop them, that's fine. Like it's one thing when you drafted somebody be your starter and you really believe in them, it's hard to drop them in April. But you know, like you get like a Nolan Jones and you paid, you know, a fourth round pick for him, You're gonna hang on to that guy.
Speaker 3: But I think anybody that's Cnacion Strand and I have torical sin.
Speaker 6: So I'm just looking at all these first man, my team's doing well other than those three, but I just I want to drop them all the time.
Speaker 4: But I know, but it is again, it is only April, and it's a long season, and guys.
Speaker 2: Get off the slow starts, Guys have bad months. Sometimes it's just the perfect storm of things.
Speaker 4: But you know, I think patience is good, and if you're trying to get out from under one of them, you have to wait and just be patient. It's only the seventeenth of April, so you've got plenty of time there. But you know, eventually, I think you'll get at least one, if not two, of those guys to hit Welsh. Some more breaking news to at Oral, Rodriguez moved to the sixty day IL now. So yeah, I figured that would be a reaction.
Speaker 1: That's so frustrating. I was so like, hey, you know, they're talking literally days after the setback, the first one, the very first one. It was like, hey, I'm ninety five percent, I'm good to go, don't worry about it. I drafted him in a bunch of spots and then having this setback, getting nothing out of him. It's more critical why Jordan Montgomery was signed and Ryan Nelson playing good. But it is immensely frustrating, and it's to the point our ils are probably so full. Why hold on to him? If your iel is full and you have to make tough decisions on the il, he would be one of those guys that would get off. By the way, I also wanted to note you'll participant Carrie Carpenter hit a Homer. I wish I would have landed on him.
Speaker 2: That's gotta hurt. That's got a steak, Aaron. Thanks for being patient, buddy. How's it going doing great? Man? What's up?
Speaker 5: Thanks for everything this year. I am the biggest loser in my fantasy team every single year, but this year I subscribe to you guys and I'm top four and just like, yeah, just rocking and rolling this year. So I just really appreciate everything that you guys are doing. Also to a super peanut butter and jealous of your canoli. I'm sitting here eating an apple, getting my freaking sugar intake, and you guys keep from bringing out these grees trying.
Speaker 1: I am trying to get back into like being in decent shape, which is gonna take me so much work. And I'm like, I've been working out the last couple of days and then this delivery comes and this cannoli is sitting in front of me and a box full of just nonsense, and I'm like, oki is funny.
Speaker 4: Well, now that you said that you should try a rainbow cookie now quick, right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah you should. I don't know how good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it's with green.
Speaker 4: It's enrobed in chocolate. So it's not green. Green is not a flavor, you dumb as.
Speaker 1: It's it's flavored green, white, and red. These are the flavors. Joe with chocolate flavors.
Speaker 2: It's like eating the flag.
Speaker 1: Alright, all right, I'm it's in the mouth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, everybody knows.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you now, that's my speed. That thing is my speed. Oh my, I love that thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now, the thing is those are very expensive typically because those are a very labor intensive cookie. You gotta make all three different sheets of that cookie. Then you got to assemble all three layers. Then you gotta in roebit and chocolate. So it's a whole lot going on.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you you pay a crapload for that.
Speaker 4: But that those are expensive. But those are my favorite. But when they're wrong, they don't taste good. When they're right, there's nothing better.
Speaker 1: The green flavors really popping, Joe the green flavor.
Speaker 2: You're the worst baron. Let's get your baseball question. I love you guys.
Speaker 5: I'm up here and I'm up here in Toronto, and our version of that is the naimobar and I I snuck one yesterday and immediately my stomachs are hurry. But I'm so jealous of you guys. Really quickly.
Speaker 1: A very interesting.
Speaker 5: Trade came across me this morning, and I'm trying to figure out what you guys think of it. I think where we start is just how do we feel about Shaw and Iyah. My league is is super picture heavy and concerned until we go nine pitchers, and a lot of the points come from pictures. And the good thing about Manaia is he's listed as a relief on ESPN and so I could actually use him as a starter. But what we're looking for, what the guy wants is Jackson Merrill so lightly.
Speaker 1: And absolutely is it a keeper? Well it doesn't actually matters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's keeper.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even more so, absolutely not. Because I was actually gonna talk positive about Sean Manaia that I've kind of been I've been kind of impressing, like some of the changes that have been overall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're impressed by the six earned runs he game up against Kansas City this weekend.
Speaker 1: Not that, but I'm talking a lot of the of spring training, the k numbers. He has a career high strikeout percentage right now. But back to like what you're kind of alluding to, Joe, his barrel percentage he's giving up is thirteen percent. He has a higher expected batting average than his four point two nine, and he's walking a ton. So like min, here's the point, I would probably drop Manaia for Jack Lighter in a league just to spot start at this point. That's how I've moved kind of off. So there's no chance I would move my home run my wheeled home run player Jackson Merrill, who's hitting over three hundred, getting lead off opportunities and is gonna start showing some of that power potential in.
Speaker 2: A keeper league.
Speaker 1: Nah, that dude. I love the spark and stuff, but nah, he's got a kick.
Speaker 4: Right Look, I know he's had two good starts at one bad start, but just for perspective, again, let's go back in time. Twenty twenty three a four point four to four era, twenty twenty two, a four point nine to six era.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that, that's who that guy was.
Speaker 4: And then he had a four And then when he pitched for Oakland in twenty twenty one yet three nine one era. Okay, like that was pretty decent. Now, the strikeout rate, you know, over that time has been pretty good.
Speaker 2: It's always been consistent.
Speaker 4: But the problem is he has these outings where he just blows up and yeah, I do I trust him. No, I'd rather be you know, Bhutto or Christian Scott if you know, if you need pitching, like Crab, one of those guys.
Speaker 1: If struggles, Scott could be a guy that they know they've got it.
Speaker 2: But Manai has also spent time in the bullpen. Like last year.
Speaker 4: There's there's absolutely every chance that he could go back there this year if they needed some help there.
Speaker 5: That's correct, That's why he's not changed. His listing hasn't changed on ESPN, He's he's still an RP because they can send him right back to the bullpen. And I actually think that he's going to get lit up by the Dodgers this weekend probably, and uh, I mean, there's always that chance the Dodgers could just drop it like they did to Washington. But like, I think he's gonna get lit up this weekend, and you know, I'm really trying to compete, and I don't I think I'm I think I'm getting to say to Jackson Merrow. But I you know, it was just confusing because I was like, Damn, I could really I could, or darn I could really I could really use him.
Speaker 2: You could say, Damn, at least is fine.
Speaker 5: All right, Sorry trying to be trying to be respectful.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't know if this was your Canadian and sometimes yeah.
Speaker 5: That's exactly we just say sorry no matter what.
Speaker 4: That's why Chris medi is my favorite person of the planet, because I just Canadians are the better Americans.
Speaker 2: Never forget that, Baron. I never can.
Speaker 1: I've always kind of, you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Funny to swing up to Toronto, welch and and we'll take you to some Canoli spots.
Speaker 1: That's yeah, I have multiple.
Speaker 4: I've been to Montreal. Montreal's got some decent food places too. Let me tell you, Montreal is definitely a good restaurant town.
Speaker 5: But there aren't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, look, man, Toronto's on my list. Man. But Baron, I'm glad you're kicking button.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you found us, and I'm glad you're hanging out with us, and hopefully we'll keep keep that team on top for you. Here's a question from b D ten and Bead can't join by microphone because he's a sacred agent or something's going on, or maybe he's just at work like a normal person. All right, So here's the question. In a ten team head to head fifteen keeper point league, I was offered Luis Castillo for CJ.
Speaker 2: Abrams.
Speaker 4: I know that Abrams is emerging, but I was thinking it's probably worth it to add a slow start, top tier starting pitcher with good undire numbers, since I'd already lost Spencer Strider. But curious about your thoughts or context. I have Bishet and Kim is my shortstops already. Kim is also second base, but I've also got India Bush Jazz with all that second base eligibility. So Castillo for CJ. Abrams, would you make that trade? In the context of the team Welsh.
Speaker 1: I would rather move Baschette for Luis Castillo than I think I would Abrams.
Speaker 2: Just I would agree. I would agree. I don't like the way Toronto's going, I think, you know, But it's.
Speaker 1: Also it's head to head, like the stolen bases. If this are points, i'd feel different. I'd actually like instant do this if this were points. But it's not, and Abrams really looks locked in a stolen bases are on key, you're hitting for a pretty batting average, like I'm I think this is even if you did it, you're not gonna get reamed for it or anything like that, or you're not gonna probably have like insane big buyer's remorse, except that there's a pretty big age gap long term. But also in ten team leagues, you can replace, I don't. I just think of all the things here, Abrams might be the tougher thing to replace, as far as like those elite stolen bases and stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would try to do for Kim. People love Kim too.
Speaker 1: Oh, he said this is a point league. I didn't even see that it is point league. You know what, I would do it. I'm sorry I didn't realize it was a head to head point because it said ten team head to head fifteen keeper point league. I'm sorry, I would be comfortable doing this in a point league head to head category.
Speaker 4: Or head to head you want the pitchers, I would try, like you though to I like Abrams too right now.
Speaker 2: I like what I'm seeing out of him.
Speaker 4: My worry about the Blue Jays is this is like, I know they won a couple of games in a row here, and I know, like you know, today's a very important game here with Gosman. Gosmin doesn't look right or go forbid, you know, something goes south here with him.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's I get a bad feeling there about so far. Maybe will turn around, maybe to take Gospin drags out nine Yankees and everything goes in the right direction.
Speaker 2: They turn things around.
Speaker 4: But I would see if you could turn this around first, because the rest of season, how would you rank them, Abrams, Bishett, kim.
Speaker 1: In in a points yeah, I mean it's maybe Abrams by like a little bit like Bishett kind of thrives the still in a few bases, he thrives more in a points league format, though he's been ticking down. I would say it's that order that you said. But in a category based league. I think the gap is bigger between Abrams and Bashett and a points league. I think it's pretty minimal, and getting Luis Castillo is like pretty awesome, so I would do that.
Speaker 2: Look, Baron, I see you in the chat.
Speaker 4: I am hoping Costin is better because I would like that because I was rooting for him. But the minute that shoulder popped up in the spring, I got really.
Speaker 1: If he's bad today, I think this will be like, oh, he's going on the al I think it's like an and Ricky tee.
Speaker 2: And by the way, the darbish iell I was looking to see what it was? Is that neck issue?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Why can't we just skip a start?
Speaker 1: Like what it's a sad neck? I mean, have you woken I have woken up to some next.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's like it's like Joe, you know, you got a toothache, but you can't do a show, you know, but that's okay, you only do a show every five days.
Speaker 2: Like I'll be I'll be better by then.
Speaker 1: I don't know you a.
Speaker 2: Little too. What right now? I feel like it's gotta bother me. But d D, thanks for the question, buddy. Appreciate you out there. Welsh. Any final thoughts today before we wrap up here for the people.
Speaker 1: Let's see not I mean like I'm hoping pubble up as doesn't walk anybody. I'm excited to see how the bets kind of go early games. I think tomorrow we got a pretty dead slate that's going to be going on.
Speaker 4: But well that's okay because we got the big prospecting with the Welsh on the short.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was about to say, get locked in. My article is going to be out tomorrow. Ten prospects of Stash and then some to watch, and that's gonna be for Redraft. I saw somebody the other day on one of the videos I did say, this has got to be for Redraft. Most of that stuff unless it's designated as Dynasty is for Redraft. And then we'll do the prospecting with Welsh segment tomorrow. That'll be fun. And I gotta get oh my god, I think Gunnar just Jackson Holliday, hold on, oh Jackson Holly just hit went to the wall. I gotta get these Connoli's and all these things out of my office otherwise I'm gonna just start picking at it all.
Speaker 4: Well, give them to your children, if if you're allowed to and then give them to them. Also, there's one of the things too. How important now is that Jordan Montgomery signing? Now that did where Roriguez?
Speaker 1: By the way, Oh yeah, I mentioned that. It's critical. I mean that it's just yeah, Ryan Nelson and Tommy Henry out there every single day. You can't. Ryan Nelson's a sneaky.
Speaker 2: Well Tommy Henry just got optioned, by the way.
Speaker 1: Oh diddy, I didn't even see that.
Speaker 2: Who did they bring up three minutes ago?
Speaker 4: I just saw it on the wire. It doesn't say, but I assume it's the Jordan Montgomery move.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know what, You're right, because I think he's pitching today at tomorrow. I think he's pitching Friday. Yeah, so that's the Jordan Montgomery move. So you know, get the lefty out of there. Ryan Nelson will stay in the lineup. Pretty critical because the Diamond Back Diamback's bullpen is absolutely atrocious. Bullpens have been really bad lately. Al's a lie blowing this. We've seen a ton of blown saves recently, so it's gonna take a little bit for things to stabilize.
Speaker 4: All right, everybody, So thanks for joining us. We'll be back again next Wednesday for the show, after the show, cleaning up right after leading off.
Speaker 2: We'll see you next time. Kids, enjoy your baseball
Speaker 1: And your Canolis.