Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Morning on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, it's Donk, Donk. Do I know you?
Speaker 1: Well? Like is this Natalie?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like we haven't a fish met yet, but like I'm like here like as entertainment for the holiday party. I'm just looking at them like the thing I was booked through the company, you know, Like so they just they just gave me the information. Like I'm here, I'm downstairs. I'm just putting on my rip off Santa outfit and like ready to go. But I want to make sure like I didn't come up to you soon before, like you know, everybody's ready to go.
Speaker 2: Wait, do your STANDA outfit is a ripoff outfit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like I also have elf too, if that's what you want. I could even be Rudeolph because I got like a little red like it's it doesn't really go on the news, but like I do have a red thing that like I can put on the end of that. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we we called for a Stanta.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool. So yeah I'm in. I got the sounda suit on, and I'm just getting every like I'm getting oiled up and stuff and getting ready to go, but like, do you want to.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm all right, I hired a stander for a company work party office, a corporate office work party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like, let me say, I think that's totally cool that like your office would hire adult entertainment for like an event like this, like what I've never done.
Speaker 2: No, no, absolutely not. I did not hire adult entertainment. Aside from you being an adult playing at Santa, there will be no adult entertainment.
Speaker 1: So I have a question on language, like because it seems like you guys are pretty least you know, if you're willing to hire me to come up there and like, you know, deliver my presence. But like you know, Jolie Old Saint Nick is like the character that I'm playing today. But like when I do events like this, I usually like change the end in it to something else. But I don't know if they're going to be cool with that language w.
Speaker 2: Trually not no, no, they will not be cool with that. I am not cool with that. Listen, I organize this office party. You're supposed to be a surprise guest, but that is not the kind of surprise that will need to happen at this party. And it can't happen at this party.
Speaker 1: Well, because like the invoice I'm looking at right now says you wanted a Santa to like come up there and like introduce himself to your boss and then tell them that they're on the naughty list.
Speaker 2: And then that's when like, no, no, look, you idiot, I did not hire a stripper for a company work party. That doesn't make any sense, Okay, I don't understand how, like the directives were clear, So I don't understand how your company that is so messed up.
Speaker 1: So like DONK is confused because like I thought I was gonna come up there like and then first thing I was gonna do is be like, you know, since I'm Santas, and be like all right, wear my hoes, and then I would like rib.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand how you guys got this so messed up. I work for like a conservative corporate office. We do not want the stripper up here.
Speaker 1: But like I think you'd be really excited a lot of because like I went all out for this gig, and like I've got like I've already attached like the special sound.
Speaker 3: Of sack.
Speaker 2: That sounds disgusting. Listen dounk, I did not order a stripper for this holiday party. I do not want you to come up here with your stupid sack, and if you try it, you will be physically removed from these premises. I'm not playing with you. Not come up here.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, then I'll let you know that this is actually Double from the Jubil Show doing a phone frank on you and your coworker. James set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm going to kill him.
Speaker 3: He said, Oh my god, you spent a lot of time organizing this company Christmas party and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: If it will he did, and I did, Oh, oh, I'm going I'm going to kill him. He's definitely going on a n audio list. Wake up every morning with Jubal phone franks.