Speaker 1: Sunday Week fifteen, wrapping up, the Chiefs are eliminated, the Patriots wind streak is over, and we have a new podcast, Baby. Welcome to the Favorites, presented by DraftKings. I'm your host Brandon Kravitz, joined by my fellow d Jens Kendram Middleton. Evan Abrams is with us tonight as well. Stucky is out for the night as he and his wife have welcomed in the newest member of their family and ours.
Speaker 2: So congratulations to them.
Speaker 1: We have our first podcast, Baby that isn't a shrimp Kendro.
Speaker 2: This is huge news.
Speaker 3: It's massive news. Congrats to them. I can't believe.
Speaker 4: Stucky was tweeting after his child's birth about the games was so iconic, so good, congrats, so great.
Speaker 1: And apparently the I believe the time of birth was one pm exactly on the East Coast. So born into a football family and already ready to watch some Titans football.
Speaker 2: We've got our goats and wotes queued up.
Speaker 1: Our biggest takeaways from the Sunday slate A fast pass parlay for Dolphin Steelers Monday Night Football, Kendra. We have so much to cover today that we're gonna definitely have some meat left on the bone for Tuesday's episode, where do we even begin?
Speaker 2: Who's your goat on the day?
Speaker 4: My I have so many goats, but I think I'm gonna go with the Commanders.
Speaker 3: Obviously that was massive and Josh Allen.
Speaker 4: Those were the two biggest things that I needed today and they both happened.
Speaker 3: Probably gonna go with.
Speaker 4: Actually, I'll save that for our biggest takeaways from the one o'clock hour by I'm gonna go Commanders and Josh Allen because somebody else wrote what I was gonna say on here, so I'll save that for them.
Speaker 1: The Trevor Lawrence performance today, even if it was against the Jets, I am not gonna scoff at accounting for six touchdowns forty eight points.
Speaker 2: These Jacksonville Jaguars might just be for real. My goat on the day is mister Lawrence.
Speaker 1: In fact, I actually picked up some swag just to commemorate the moment here since we are Jacksonville Jaguars podcast. There you go, use your goat today, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna flip it. My wote is first will be the Raiders. Uh I, Just every single week it seems like they get worse and now they are forced and I say forced to go play the best defense in the NFL and the Texans next week. It's almost gonna be, as you know, watchable as Philip rivers today. Uh and my my goat is stuck because, honestly, as unbelievable as you know, the whole process is a child on an NFL Sunday fantastic. The dude is logging bets as well, taking both sides of the Packers and the Broncos. He's looking for from a middle while just having a baby. And then the Ravens put up a shutout right after his kids born. There's really nothing better than that. So shout out the stuck.
Speaker 2: Shout out the stuck.
Speaker 1: Indeed, great call on the Buffalo Bills as well, and not so much on the Kansas City Chiefs. We went tend to head with the Chargers and the Chiefs, and so of course an honorary goat for Justin Herbert and those hard charging LA Chargers for coming through not just getting the win or the cover, but the win as well.
Speaker 2: Of course, we have to mention, by the way, what was.
Speaker 5: That I thought you were gonna let it go?
Speaker 2: But now, okay, here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You guys actually share that one because the bills were stuck. He's plant the flag and then then they were your How am I supposed to keep track of all this stuff? I need to start writing this down. But listen, you came home on the commanders for us, and that was huge. I had myself a nice profitable day, and certainly a part of that was tailing some of the knowledge that you bring to the table for our podcasts, and I greatly appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing a jags at right now. I don't want to catch any shit tonight.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're jagging off, baby, let's go, I get that right.
Speaker 2: But Patrick Mahomes injured. He's done for the year.
Speaker 1: I mean, the Chiefs are done for the year, so it kind of doesn't matter as far as this season goes.
Speaker 2: But huge news.
Speaker 1: It's an ACL tear, so he's gonna be rehabbing this all throughout the offseason. Evan, is the dynasty over or is it just a pause?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I think it takes a bit of a hit. Like I think we're gonna see Minchew probably for the rest of this season. Next week they're at Tennessee line's gone down to four and a half. My personal opinion shut it all down for this year, Like there is no reason for anybody over the age of twenty eight, yes, over the age of twenty eight, to be playing another day for Kansas City. I think based off of all the games they've played as a group in the playoffs, it's like an extra season, an extra season and a half, Like just let everybody relax and then take a reset. I think they needed like the offseason. They need additions. They need to do things to actually make the roster better, because I think that's what got them got them this year, the blocking, the defense, the pass catchers, like they just they need more help and hopefully the homes comes back week three, Like I think Week one is a little crazy, but you know it's pat So we'll see.
Speaker 1: Kendrew, where do you fall on where we are with the current form of the Kansas City Chiefs, we'll get to. I mean, for them, they're done for this year, and anybody that had an under on their win total, congrats you the playoffs. What do you get that that sounded? That's got to be at least plus two?
Speaker 3: Funny, let me pull it up next time one of you are talking. I don't think the dynasty's over.
Speaker 4: I think that it's probably more so just they need to retool, which we kind of all knew before the beginning of this season. Anyway, Like if you thought that they were going to run away with you know, the AFC, I think that you just haven't been watching the last couple of seasons.
Speaker 3: They're teams so old and like he just said, like they've played so.
Speaker 4: Many games, which is why I kind of had the thought process that I did when betting them to miss the postseason.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's over. They just need to retool.
Speaker 4: Like he's going to come back. Sure he won't be one hundred percent, but I don't I don't expect him to ever not play in another Super Bowl, you know what I mean. Like his career is probably only what half over a little over half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not forget Brady had bagged a couple of Super Bowls before he tore his ACL and he's still cranked out a few more after that.
Speaker 2: So they definitely have a lot of work to do, and they will get.
Speaker 1: Busy in the offseason because, as Evan mentioned, it's every piece of that team. I think going to the super Bowl last year off of all of those one possession wins, I think it masked a lot of their problems and they didn't really go hard into the off season trying to fix those because they they go, well, why would we We made it to the super Bowl, And I think that that sort of deodorized a lot of the problems that they had. Not the only injury today, by the way, Micah Parsons also torn ACL. At least that's what it looked like. Do we get the official word on that. I don't want to speculate, but to me, it looked like a torn ACL the way that his knee bent sideways and was helped.
Speaker 3: Off the locker roving question.
Speaker 1: I believe Mike Florio had reported that this was yeah, an ACL.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what it looked like. Let's I'm not a like.
Speaker 5: We've seen Yeah, we're gonnare that right now?
Speaker 1: Ian Rappaport is also saying that it is believed that he has suffered a torn ACL. Rarely do you see the fear a torn a cl and then the next report is like, just kidding.
Speaker 2: It's actually just uh something else.
Speaker 1: So it looks like he's done for the year, as well as somebody that has Packers futures. Evan, what does that do for your confidence on this team moving forward? And by the way, they just lost the Broncos. The Broncos, at what point are we going to buy into this team? They're obviously real at this point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, So starting with the Packers, I like them before they got Mica, so I think I need to take a step back. And you know, obviously a deflating day for people who believe in the team and have those tickets. I mean though, if it was just Christian Watson, I probably could have handled that given the depth at target and wide receiver, even without Craft as well. But the fact that you've got the Watson injury and the Parsons and the loss hard not to be dejected. But I will say this, Lions lost Bears one. But we have that matchup next week Saturday, short a little short rest, which kind of sucks, but I'm gonna try to stay positive. Like Green Bay either way should make the playoffs, so there at least is going to be a shot there, but their luck this year has just been absolutely crappy, So heard to stay away from that.
Speaker 1: One one of my wotes today is the Seattle Seahawks, and I know they pulled out a win.
Speaker 2: By the skin of their teeth.
Speaker 1: The fact that they struggled with Philip Rivers as much as they did today, who could not move a lick. The easiest bet I cashed all day was under half a rushing yard for Philip Rivers. This guy was immobile and at their entire game plan was so predictable. It was just it was short, easy passes for Rivers, hand the ball off to Jonathan Taylor. To me, this is a big hit in my confidence of the Seattle Seahawks. Kendra, how do you read this whole situation or do you just want to give Philip Rivers the forty four year old grandpa's flowers today?
Speaker 4: I didn't want to keep scrolling, But one of the things that did pop up for me is the under ten and a half win total for the Chiefs was plus one fifty, So that did cash. I will go through the rest of my bets later and find that for our show on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: As far as the Philip Rivers say.
Speaker 4: I also lost confidence in Seattle today because I had their defense for an any time score. Because I thought that they would pick the old man off and they didn't. And considering the inconsistencies that Sam Darnold has been having, the fact that they couldn't capitalize on playing a forty four year old grandfather, how does that not take a dip? How does your confidence in them not take a dip? And the other thing is, like I low Keim in the camp that he should go into the Hall.
Speaker 3: Of Fame just for the performance he had today. Was it boring?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: If it was not a forty four year old man, would I be sitting here being like, whoa, that was awesome?
Speaker 3: Absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 4: But that man has been on his couch for almost five years and came out and almost beat debatably a top two defense in the NFL this season.
Speaker 3: Like that's that's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what that was.
Speaker 1: Everything I wanted from the Mike Tyson fight and didn't get was what we got for Rivers. It's a legitimate fight out there. I mean, the Colts very well could have won that game.
Speaker 3: So insane.
Speaker 5: He had a game winning drive basically, I mean it did set up a sixty yarder, So I don't exactly want to give him the full credit. Maybe I would give, like, maybe give me ten to fifteen more yards, but he got him in position. He did everything he had to do.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 3: I wonder what those numbers were like.
Speaker 4: I know that the number closed at what thirteen and a half fourteenen but I didn't want.
Speaker 5: That down a little bit.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what the pricing wound up being on it. I'm curious to go back and look at this point, because holy crap.
Speaker 5: I mean commised with one hundred and twenty passing yards, so definitely went under that through the touchdown pass, which was nice, but it was a lot of runs. It was conservative, to say the least, but he can sling it, and I think he gave him a better chance. I think the defense also played a lot better. I think they just felt more motivated as a team to have him back there versus say Riley Leonard. So I think anything, the team played better because he was out there. But I think he was mild leading mediocre would be probably what I would say.
Speaker 1: Some other takeaways to get to I want to stick on the biggest game of the one o'clock slate, and that was the Bills and the Patriots and it looked like it was gonna be all New England twenty one nothing, and then Buffalo comes barreling back and it is is if people don't watch this league every single week, I saw the tweets firing out way too early.
Speaker 2: I would like to read.
Speaker 1: You, guys some of these please yes, various celebrities, including one that's on this podcast. Let's start with somebody by the name of Will Compton. He said the Patriots week schedule, haters are sick watching this ass beating against the Buffalo Bills. What about Pat McAfee, one of the biggest media stars out there today, belt to ass in Foxborough? The Patriots are a problem several ms. Emmanuel Acho, often outspoken, says this is a state by the Patriots. Also, the Bills defense way too slow. How about our very own Kendra Middleton. The Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl, aren't they? And then here come the Buffalo Bills. Kendra, what do you have to say for your crow?
Speaker 2: What is this? I will better?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay? I first of all, First of all, I bet on the Bills.
Speaker 4: Second of all, I went on not only our morning show, our night show and my morning show on the weekends backing the Bills. I was so ready to eat crow. But everyone can suck me at work this week. Call into my show six one seven seven, seven nine zero ninety eight five. I'll be there so much this week. Call me the amount of crap people were saying in my DMS.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can't wait to go to work this week. I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait to listen to the callers.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: And this is why I'm surprised that you that you gave up on.
Speaker 2: It as quick.
Speaker 3: I'm not even kidding I was.
Speaker 1: This happens. It happens every night in the NBA. This happens every week in the NFL. People need to get off of Twitter before the deep depths of the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: That's my main.
Speaker 3: Picking my ass all season long. Like I was ready for it. I literally you know what, They've been kicking my ass all season long.
Speaker 4: But you know what I'll have forever my bet on Vegas the first game and the freaking Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 3: This week. I will take the l's for those two dubs.
Speaker 5: I think all I would have asked was that they maybe waited five minutes into the third quarter to at least fire off the first tweet because Buffalo scored four touchdowns in their first four drives in the second half, Like, if you would have just waited five minutes, maybe you would have been like, oh, we actually have a game here. This is just the game script that we all knew. Brandon Anderson, who obviously works for Action now attracts all of picks in the New England first half Buffalo second half. It was just it was the bet that people assumed was gonna happen in this game, and it literally worked to a t. Couldn't have been any more perfect. But the thing, I guess back up for one second. The positive from New England. They ran the ball really well, and again, everybody runs the ball really well against Buffalo, but it was actually kind of nice to see some balance from New England side, which we hadn't seen for a while, which I'll take as a positive going forward because listen, they're gonna be in the playoffs either way. They're probably gonna win the division either way, as long as they take care of business. But that was a positive for me.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. They play the Ravens next week, correct, it.
Speaker 2: Does look play I mean, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna take too much away from New England in losing this game. That was an all time effort from Buffalo in the second half. The Patriots had one hundred and twenty straight home games where they were leading it by seventeen or more without losing the game, and that streak was broken today. So that was one hundred and twenty plus at home leading by seventeen or more broken by number seventeen, which is beautiful poetry. And then Stefan Diggs after the game said something that I completely agree with. It's a little bit narrative based, but he said that they needed to lose that game in order to kind of wake up because they were living in a dreamland. Kendrick, it sounds like you would agree with that statement that this might actually turn out to be a bit of a positive for the Patriots moving forward.
Speaker 4: I definitely think it's probably a little bit of a reality check for them, considering the world that they have ahead is it doesn't really matter who you pulled in the AFC, it's probably gonna be a blood bath.
Speaker 3: So I think one it.
Speaker 4: Was a reality check for them, So I do think in the end it'll wind up being a positive.
Speaker 3: But I'm not gonna fully make up my mind.
Speaker 4: Until I see how they look against Baltimore because just I don't know fully who they are. Do I think they're a good team, Yes? Do I think that they deserve to be in the postseason?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do I think that Josh McDaniels has absolutely just elevated Drake Made to the Nines. Yes, But I need them to I need to see them play another good, hungry team before I decide whether I believe.
Speaker 3: In them in the postseason or not.
Speaker 5: The problem is is if they lose to the Ravens and then take care of business against like the Jets and Dolphins, and they entered the playoffs that way, You're still gonna have no faith in them, Right, I don't know?
Speaker 3: Because no, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Because as long as I, as long as I see them compete with Baltimore, even if they lose to the Ravens by like a walk off field goal, I think that I would still feel decent about that because it's obviously in away game for them, and Lamar has to be on a terrork because their division is even more wide open if they don't take If they don't take care of business against the Jets in Miami. I will have more concerns than whether they lose to Baltimore by a walk off field goal or a situation like that.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's just they have such the cupcake schedule. Most people would probably go down the path to be like, Okay, you know, you did what you had to do, but you couldn't beat the teams At the end, there's going to be an excuse, because I think they always want to have an excuse with this team. But that is the most likely case I can see coming already.
Speaker 1: A couple of other quick notes from the one PMS Pete Carroll might have to go that team is an embarrassment. Good to see the Eagles get a cover, though, because they have really struggled with that. The Texans, if we're talking about a beta ble angle, I don't think logging a Texan super Bowl bet right now is such a bad idea. They're eleven to one to win the Super Bowl plus four seventy five. If you just think that one of these juggernauts in the NFC is going to win the whole thing. Best defense in the NFL with an offense that's capable of scoring forty. Those are the kind of teams that win Super Bowls. So I think that that's one that I would look at. I'm probably gonna end up taking some sort of Texans future. I feel like I've seen the offense Mary with the elite defense enough now to where I feel comfortable doing that.
Speaker 2: And the Bengals officially.
Speaker 1: Eliminated from the playoffs today, any other takeaways Kendro from the one o'clocks before we move on.
Speaker 4: I gotta say the boys better start doing their nails and drinking their mamachia because KAYLEB Williams is on y'all's ass.
Speaker 3: That's what I have to say about that.
Speaker 2: So the Bears put a thumping on the Cleveland. It's the Browns though.
Speaker 4: Do we bet the Browns next week? Who do the Browns have next week? I think I think this might be a bro.
Speaker 5: Wait, you actually did the brown You don't know? The Browns are at home. They're double digit under the bills.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the Bells.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're definitely ending up. Oh my god, they're ending up on the car. And you already you already.
Speaker 5: That's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we can basically lock that one in. That's a guarantee, uh into the four o'clock window. The Niners hang on to against the Tennessee Titans. That was a big time sweat. But I covered that one. That was the plant the flag game from yours truly, and let's see the Saints wound up walking off against the Carolina Panthers.
Speaker 2: That's not good. It is what happens, Evan.
Speaker 1: It continues when this team is favored, you cannot trust them. They are only betable as underdogs.
Speaker 5: They just couldn't close this game. They were up, I believe seventeen to seven and literally couldn't get the first down. They got stuffed, gave the ball back to New Orleans multiple times. I mean, they were asking to lose this game on the road. And that throw from Bryce Young that we had, that rainbow throw was maybe the throw of his career in a loss, which obviously says something about this. But listen, it all comes down to Carolina and Tampa Bay anyway, So that feels like the right way to end this two games against each other. I made a joke before, like Todd Bowles when Carolina was winning this game before had to gone out and look for like a positivity pirate or something like that to try to switch this locker room. Because god, it was just imagine trying to watch this game in Carolina leading early, were gonna lose yourself.
Speaker 4: But did you guys see the meme of the Panthers and the Saints kissing with Todd Bowles in the box in the cock chair.
Speaker 5: No, thank you for that, though I did not.
Speaker 3: It was so good. I know I liked it.
Speaker 4: I'll have to find it and send it in our slack because I thought it was so funny.
Speaker 1: It is very on brand for the NFC South. The two top teams in the NFC South to lose this week the exact same week to the bottom teams in the NFC South, So that was one of the other ones. Already talked about. The Seahawks and the Colts. The Seahawks struggling to put an old man, Philip Rivers away, and let's see anything else.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, well we had the Lions in the Rams.
Speaker 1: The Rams put it who The Detroit Lions spent some time without Pokinakua in this game. DeVante Adams went down with a hamstring injury and still their running attack is so good. The combo of Kyon Williams and Blake Korum is the element of this team that we have not discussed enough. Stafford's been great. The receivers are awesome. The defense is top three in the NFL. But those running backs are really, really good.
Speaker 2: You did say one name.
Speaker 5: I'm a buyer, of course, he said one keyword. You said, receivers are good. I'm expecting at least DeVante not to be there on Thursday night, soame right. Yeah, So I mean, we'll see about that. And Pooka got hurt, but he should he it was just cramped.
Speaker 2: He'll be came back into the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Rams right now, laying one and a half in Seattle. It looks like the current line on Thursday night football. And honestly, the way the NFL works and how bad Seattle looked today, Seattle's probably a decent bet. But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: The Browns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: And then one other thought, we had the Packers and the Broncos. The Broncos just continue to not be the sharp side going into these games, and then they win.
Speaker 2: They cover this.
Speaker 1: This is a very difficult team to figure out. Bo Nicks throws a very catchuble football is one of my big takeaways from this game. But NFL Totals have to be the toughest market to read. I wanted an under in this game. I didn't wind up taking it. I'm so glad that I didn't. You have two top defenses in the NFL, two teams that like to kind of grind it out in terms of their pace playoff like Atmosphere cold weather, the unders taking money the whole week, and then the oversmashes. This is why me and NFL totals, it's like oil and water. So I'm glad that I was able to stay away because that was when I was eyeing the entire week.
Speaker 4: The Broncos still don't scare me in the postseason, though, Like if I'm like an NFL team, it doesn't really matter if it's a Homer away.
Speaker 3: Game, I don't. They don't scare me. Do they scare anybody else? Are you intimidated by them?
Speaker 2: Intimidated?
Speaker 1: No? But they will they That's one of those teams that might just might just find their way into the super Bowl when it's all said and done.
Speaker 3: Imagine Bonick's super Bowl champion. I would literally vomit.
Speaker 2: Any thoughts on either of those.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say today, did give you guys back your Christmas nights? Since Denver's and Kansas City, Uh so you probably don't need to watch that one as closely as you might have, because a Casey win today, they would have beaten Tennessee and you know, things probably would have mattered for them in that game, but not so much anymore. I don't know. I mean, Denver's defense is so freaking good week to week, and even with the points put up by Green Bay today, like it's not like exactly what Denver's defense is. The pressure they have, the secondary they have like week to week, it's a dominant piece. And when you see Sutton and Franklin and Mims like everything starts to roll, They're gonna be very tough to beat. So it's hard not to believe in Denver. My long shot super Bowl pick I put on pods in the preseason was Denver and Philly, and I don't know how I backed into that one.
Speaker 1: Wow, And that is kind of live right now, yeah, kind of We are gonna skip. We're gonna skip a Sunday night football breakdown because we already have the Vikings.
Speaker 2: That was one of the legs of our parlay.
Speaker 1: Of course, the parlay that snapped because of the Browns plus seven and a half wasn't even close. But my nomination was the Minnesota Vikings plus five. We got it in the parlay at plus six and a half because we bought an extra point. So that'll be our play as a show for tonight before we get to Monday Night Football. I'm gonna toss it to gender for a word about DraftKings.
Speaker 4: The Favorites podcast has teamed up with DraftKings Sportsbook, where new customers can bet five dollars and get two hundred dollars back in bonus bets if your bet wins. Stay in on the action and use your bonus bets on DraftKings same game parlays for a shot at ev a bigger payout. To get started, use promo code Favorites when signing up a DraftKings again at Use Code Favorites when signing up and bet five bucks to get two hundred back in bonus bets. If your bet wins, the crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Let's get to our Draft Kings Monday Night Football fast pass parlay before we settle in for Cowboys Vikings. Tonight, we're talking Dolphins Steelers. Steelers minus three at home total sitting at forty two and a half. My nomination is going to be for a backup running back for the Miami Dolphins. I'm going Jalen Wright over seventeen and a half rushing yards. Eight Chan has been on the injury report all week. He is gonna play, it looks like, but he's dealing with a rib injury that could pop up at any time, and I think they're gonna give the Steelers a nice steady dose of the ground game either way, no chance they put this game into his hands. It's gonna be nineteen degrees twenty four carries for Jalen Wright last week. He's clearly taken over the backup role, and the Dolphins are tied for the most rush attempts per game in the NFL over the last four weeks.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go over seventeen and a half.
Speaker 1: I can be talked into in anytime touchdown for him, which is three to one. But I'm gonna nominate for the parlay over seventeen and a half rushing yards for the backup running back Kendra off.
Speaker 3: To you eastole my thunder.
Speaker 4: I just had a chan for in anytime minus one oh five because with the injury, this was the best price we were gonna probably get him at for the foreseeable future unless something insane happens.
Speaker 3: So that's why I went with that.
Speaker 4: And Plus, when it's a parlay, I don't mind taking like a one minus one oh five situation for a prop just because you're obviously adding other things. But it's just so as someone who lives in the Northeast, it is cold as hell outside, They're gonna run the ball into the ground.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter who it's gonna be. But I'm just gonna go with the safest option because it's a parlay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think we can very much get home on both of these. There's there's no reason why. I mean, we were kind of leaning into the same.
Speaker 2: Thought process process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the Dolphins running the hell out of the football, all right, Evan had a leg for us.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna slam this together on the app.
Speaker 5: I was gonna do Ali Gordon, but you kind of stole the stole the thunder of the prospect of the pick, and in the cold, Ali Gordon touchdown kind of felt right, but we'll go separate. Adam Feelen touchdown will be what we add to this parlay. Rogers a week of extra practice. He you know, he loves his tight end, so trying to choose between his three tight ends felt a little difficult. If I had to choose one, it'd probably be Friar remooth. I saw that Washington cleared concussion protocol, but who the heck knows? So Adam thelen atd let's roll all.
Speaker 1: Right, Adam Theeeling, by the way, adds some nice, some nice wiggle room for us here on the parlay. He's plus eight hundred to score a touchdown, so we've got what I put Jalen right at fifteen plus in there, especially since we're taking the long shot on the touchdown. Adam Thelin anytime touchdown, Devon, anytime touchdown your draft Kings fast past parlay twenty three to one over on draft Kings where the crown is yours.
Speaker 2: That's gonna do it.
Speaker 4: We get the luckier we get with these I fear listen, this.
Speaker 1: This bet is very much being placed. This is not just a content thing. The favorites is gonna come back for you on Tuesday afternoon right here on the Action Network YouTube.
Speaker 2: Page where we talk week sixteen in the NFL. Can you believe it?
Speaker 1: Good luck with all of your bets tonight. Shout out to Stucky and his wife. Congratulations to you guys bringing your new son into the world. We will welcome him onto the podcast with open arms. Whenever Stucky makes it back to us, we'll see you here next time here on the Favorites podcast presented by Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The Crown is yours. Action Network reminds you please gamble responsibly.
Speaker 4: If you or someone you care about has a gambling problem, help is available twenty four to seven at one eight hundred Gambler