Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Jetty.
Speaker 3: We overcame obstacles that nobody thought possible, and it is now clear that we've achieved the most incredible political there.
Speaker 2: Look, what happened? Is this crazy? It is crazy?
Speaker 4: I mean, it is absolutely hard to wrap your head around what has happened, even though it's perfectly explainable. The twists and turns over the last several years are just mind boggling.
Speaker 2: But right there's supprizing but understandable. They can be explained in contrast to the vacant, eye drooling confusion of the media class.
Speaker 4: Here's a little more from Trump's acceptance. What a winning victory speech. That's what you call victory speech last night.
Speaker 3: But it's that political victory that our country has never seen before, nothing like this. I want to thank the American people for the extraordinary honor of being elected your forty seventh president and your.
Speaker 2: Forty fifth president.
Speaker 4: Minor point, but why is it that if you win two terms, like if your Barack Obama, you're the forty fourth president for both terms. But if you win a term, lose then win another term. You're the forty fifth and forty seventh. Why is there, I don't know, you're still your president again, the same guy.
Speaker 2: It's a minor points. Indeed, think it's odd.
Speaker 4: I got so many different things, so many notes that I took last night, just came across this today. Later we'll play clips of the hosts on MSNBC talking about it's all about racism and misogyny. That's obviously the reason people vote for Donald Trump or won't vote for Kamala Harris. Star County, Texas in the top five poorest counties in the entire United States. It's ninety eight percent Hispanic sits on the US Mexico border, hasn't voted red since eighteen ninety two, went red last night. Wow, all about inflation and immigration. They were ground zero, hit hard on both of those, obviously, And as this person said, they don't give an f about abortion.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they don't. I have three or four headlines from some of the biggest names in media, all saying that Trump played on fears of immigration, right wave of ancient anxiousness over immigration. It's all about the fear of immigrant. The people in that tiny little Texas county don't have a fear of immigration. They are dealing with the reality of immigration. That is. It's so funny the media just can't concede that the actual day to day on the street in their lives significant disruptions of illegal immigration. No no, no, no, no no, it's their fears of it.
Speaker 4: I'm going through a couple of other things that we hit on and never got around too.
Speaker 2: Oh on.
Speaker 4: Kamala Harris losing because she's a woman. I still contend that Hillary got more votes as a woman than she'd have gotten as a man. And same with Kamala Harris. I think it helps you more than it hurts you. I think I don't know that it's impossible to prove because you never know what you're like, hidden biases are.
Speaker 2: But I just anyway, well, and once again, I just want to make sure I understand the situation. The side that just all of a sudden, for the last five years or so, can't tell you what a woman is is saying that one lost because she is whatever. That is? Right, Okay, duck.
Speaker 4: But as a friend of mine pointed out, and I haven't heard anybody say this. Two major female candidates that were supposed to win both were chained to weak ass men that were very hard to take both. Canaan Walls were like, you're beta male, democratic, you know, graduate degree woman version of what a man should be.
Speaker 2: As OpEd men who are ashamed of being men.
Speaker 4: In short, how about you try running as a woman with like an ordinary guy as opposed to kind of the aweshucks, I'm the stupid one.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of a dopey. I'm a knucklehead running with her. Lucky she picked me because I don't even know how to find the car without her help, and I'm sorry, how times sorry? I'm a man what they needed one for the ticket and they picked me, so sorry?
Speaker 4: Right, how about you try picking an actual dude one time to run with the woman to make her look, you know, stronger.
Speaker 2: Actually, how would Andrew Jackson react to Tim Walls. That's an interesting thought experiment. Mind your own damn business.
Speaker 4: He'd say that one's not even worth slapping Ruth Marcus in the Washington Post. Her first sentence was, I'm reeling to be honest today.
Speaker 2: All right, that's because you're so wildly out of touch with the American people, Ruth, you have no idea of your countrymen and women. No, no, no perception of the reality at all. You might you might as well be writing about the the politics of Paraguay.
Speaker 4: Do you hang around anyone who has voted for Trump, or ever would vote for Trump. I'm guessing probably not. Then you wouldn't be reeling as in shocked. It would make perfectly, perfectly good sense to you. Here's a couple predictions from Mark Halpern in his morning newsletter that I think are probably right. The dominant media won't come close to taking responsibility for their role in helping Trump win, won't fire those whose biases and incompetence has been on display for as long as a decade, won't take the steps necessary to understand the Trump movement, and won't reorient in the next four years in any meaningful way.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: That's disappointing, but I think it's probably true. You would think Trump winning the popular vote the way he did, you would you would come to the conclusion we probably had to have one person on a nine person panel that agrees with the majority of America.
Speaker 2: But they won't. Yeah, I think I'm past any sort of nostalgia for the media establishment. They are killing themselves, and they are indeed dying of a disease of their own making. So that's fine, go away.
Speaker 4: I thought you're bad at your jobs. I thought this was damn interesting. When honest political scientists study the demand of Trump's win, they don't realize that Trump's remaking of the Republican Party in twenty sixteen, turning it into a white working class party, was nothing compared to what happened this time, turning it into a black, Hispanic, white, young, independent working class party. Does that stay that way? Or is that Trump only? Is that the force of his thing, for lack of a better word, or is that the Republican Party Now it's a Trump thing. Now here's I'm gonna put on my analyst hat. The truth is Trump is scattershot enough and inconsistent enough that there is a bit of empty vessel dynamic going on here. A lot of people who voted for Trump love the fact that he took on the elites who are so contemptuous of regular Americans.
Speaker 2: They love him for that. What agreci stuff they like. They remember the economy being good pre pandemic, but a lot of it's kind of a vague he's with me. What that ends up being policy wise, that's an interesting question. I don't think anybody really knows the answer, including Trump boy.
Speaker 4: All kinds of stock markets around the world are soaring on the news of Trump winning.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: And this final big prediction, Mark Alpernfore we take a break, Trump will, in fact in the Ukraine war, safeguard Israel's security, increase energy production, decrease regulations, cut taxes, control the Mexican border, conduct a mass deportation, and change a myriad of social policies.
Speaker 2: Correct. Amen, hallelujah. That's what voted.
Speaker 4: People voted for, not because the other candidate was a woman and or black.
Speaker 2: And we've had a couple of emailers attempt to guilt us into supporting Trump over Harris by pointing out that he might do something crazier untoward or any January sixth or something like that. Yeah, you're right, he might, But I juxtaposed that against what Jack was just reading, and it's just not a hard decision because because I have faith in this country and its institutions and his checks and balances, and it's people. If Trump truly wanted to go dictator. A huge number of his supporters that say that too much. Oh yeah, they're not cultists. They just like the guy quit God, for God's sake, try to get through like a five minute period without saying anything bitterly condescending about the American people. You media elite Puttz's.
Speaker 4: So, Kamala Harris hasn't spoken yet and Biden hasn't said a word yet. Be interesting to hear what their tone is going to be when they come out and finally say something.
Speaker 2: Well, Biden's tone is going to be senile, that batic Michael.
Speaker 5: Now, I was just thinking what the White House is going to be like the last few months between Kamala and by.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what. I think. It's seriously on the table.
Speaker 4: Biden stepping aside to make her the first first female president, black female president. I think he would love that for all kinds of historic reasons like go out on.
Speaker 2: A high note and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: I can Plus, he should he shouldn't be president, and it'd leave him more time for beach sleeping and jell O eating. Come on, So the trans issue in the election some crazy, as they're saying on EMMINSONBC as an explanation as crazy crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yes, crazy bought some excrement. I get it. Yeah, so we've got all that coming up. Stay here afterwards from our friends. That's Simply Save Home Security. Holy cow. Could be crime will get rolled back, but not soon enough, especially because right now you can get sixty percent off a new Simply Save security system. Best deal of the year. And oh man, another leap forward technologically their Active Guard outdoor protection. It's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Old school alarm systems only kick in once somebody's already inside your home. Simply Safe stops criminals from entering your home in the first place with their exclusive Active Guard outdoor protection.
Speaker 2: And it's around a dollar a day. You can set it up yourself. Pretty cool, no long term contracts. They earn your business every single day. See this active guard to outdoor protection. If somebody's lurking around or acting weird, the agents see them in real time, can talk to them directly, turn on your spotlights, even call the cops before they've had a chance to break in. You're gonna love Simply Safe. Everybody does sixty percent off any new system with select professional monitoring plans. That's their best off of the year. Simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simplysafe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 4: Aybs just called the race for Trump. Congratulations for getting on board with what was obvious for the last eighteen hours.
Speaker 2: Oh you brave little network. A lot more on the way stay here, arm shop. As more and more of America wakes up and reckons with the reality of the election, I'm sure the safe spaces and puppy therapies will begin, and the coloring books and legos, et cetera. We will bring live accounts to you throughout the day and into tomorrow. So we got breaking.
Speaker 4: Kamala is going to speak at four Eastern and this on CNN from a Harris campaign official.
Speaker 2: Biden will hold a lot of blame for loss. Wait, I know, I love infighting. I can't wait. All right, we're the scrutiny. Just the backstabbings are go ahead. The blood running in the streets, I'm telling you, and I can't wait. Let's front stab our old friend Joe Scarborough has lost his mind and or has made many millions of dollars pandering. This is what he had to say today.
Speaker 4: By the way.
Speaker 5: As we've said of the show a thousand times, Democrats should be on the women's athletics thing. Eighty five percent of Americans oppose men transitioning after puberty and competing against women. And I'm not just saying this the day after the election. I've been saying this for years. This is not a hard call. You can show compassion and you can show grace. And as the Republican governor of Utah said, let's figure out a way to do this. But one way we don't do this is by allowing men who transition after puberty competing against young girls who have been working their entire lives to be as good as they can be, and then they get destroyed in the pool, on the track, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 4: Boy, the MSNBC crowd hated that reality, but as he said, eighty five percent of America agrees, and as I've always said, I think that other ten percent, I could probably get seven to eight.
Speaker 2: Percent on our side. Yeah, give me five minutes. Yeah, yeah, So I want to explain where this came from from Vivek Grahamosam Ramaswami. He tweeted the following a Republican lesbian voter in Pennsylvania asked me about our party's attitude toward her. My answer, You're free to love who you want, if you want, without the government standing in your way. But that does not mean boys should compete in girls' sports or that we promote gender confusion in our kids. There's a big difference. And somebody responded, this is phony Viveke pretending to be reasonable. Gallup found that there's a decline and support same sex marriage among Republicans, and one of my favorite Twitter accounts responded, the percentage of Conservatives who support same sex marriage is in decline, and I suspect the reason for this is that many of them felt an implicit social contract with liberals had been violated. We'll support this gay marriage thing, they said, Now, please leave us alone with the weird sex stuff. But no sooner had scot Us ruled, when overnight the great human rights issue of our time became requiring people to believe that humans could change sexes. And if you said you didn't believe that, you could lose your job. And if she said you didn't want to participate in the pronounce charade, you could lose your job. And if you didn't want a boy on your girls swim team, you were told you would get kicked off the team or sent three education. And then your jim kicked you out when you objected to an old dude claiming to be a woman started undressing next to your fifteen year old daughter in the woman's changing room. And I could go on and on. So some conservatives decided they weren't going to play anymore, weren't going to feel bad about not supporting something they hadn't felt all that great about to begin with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is one of those issues that who knows how much of a role it played in the election, even if you weren't thinking about it. I think a lot of people, the vast majority of Americans do have in their mind that the commal a side of things represents all that craziness. And even if it wasn't like even close to top of mind for voting, it's in that mix in your head of they're.
Speaker 2: Crazy, this is nuts.
Speaker 4: This is just like the nuttiest thing that has ever happened. All of a sudden, we don't have boys and girls?
Speaker 2: What? Yeah, you can't tell me what a woman is? Yeah, that's insane. And not only are they insane, they are aggressively mercilessly as that gent was just pointing out exported their insanity and insisted you drop to your knees and fall in line with it. Another great piece of writing from Jennifer. She's an online present is really into women's spaces, women's rights, women's sports, that sort of thing. And she's talking about the San Jose State women's some women's volleyball team thing, and she said, it's amazing to see the hoops people are going through to pretend that women don't exist. And here's ABC News trying to figure out what fair means. They can't say that women's sports are for women, so they have to twist themselves into knots, trying to think how sports could be organized without women's sports actually being a thing. And they quote someone as saying, we're never going to be able to answer fundamental questions about fairness. Quote so those kinds of questions we can answer, but we're never going to be able to answer this fundamental question about fairness because that's not a medical or scientific concept. It's a social justice, an a human concept. And she writes, yeah, yeah, we can. Women's sports are for women. See how easy that was, And then she goes into how they find someone who's excited about the idea of science finding out just how many drugs you should give to a man to make it fair for him to play on a women's team. The answer is zero, because men are not women. Women are not low testosterone men. And I wish we had more time for a screed because it is righteous, brilliantly written in one hundred percent correct. But I know what a woman is and dudes can't be them. You can present however you want. I don't care what you do with your genitals. Have a surgeon cut them off to none of my business. But I'm not calling you a woman. You can't make me.
Speaker 4: Some of the explanations for why Kamala lost on MSNBC are unintentionally hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh I can't wait, and you will hear those coming up, among other things.
Speaker 4: If you miss an hour, get the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: I can't help but wonder if the American people have given up on democracy simply because of what he's told us, what he wants to do, simply because of what the Supreme Court decided in terms of immunity. I mean he has said he will get.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's the point.
Speaker 4: A good job there, Jonathan Cape Parked Wapole, columnists on MSNBC. Yeah, that's a good read of what the electorate told us all yesterday, that they've given up on democracy.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 4: That's that's the advantage you being so much smarter than me and having a fancy degree. You read perfectly the seventy halver million people that have voted for Donald Trump of why they.
Speaker 2: Voted, Oh yeah, they turned out in enormous numbers to vote against democracy.
Speaker 4: By the way, before we get to more ridiculous explanation for why Trump won from the left, Harris, this is a headline on CNN Harris has served. So the other one was she's gonna speak at for Eastern and she is going to call and concede to Trump. Then this headline on CNN, Harris has reached out to Trump, but he has yet but has yet to connect. You know exactly what that is. It's such a Trump thing to do. Yeah, mister Trump. Uh Kamala Harris is on the phone. Yeah, tell her, I'll uh tell her. I'm not available just yet. Yeah, make her wait.
Speaker 2: Such a Trump thing to do. O God, shades of DeSantis too, with a she never called before. I'm not gonna waste my time. Oh I love that.
Speaker 4: So looking at the New York Times before we get to some more audio, I wish I could live in a parallel universe where Kamala won, to see what all the lead stories would be in the newspaper about how this ushers in such a glorious new time for every man, woman and child in America.
Speaker 2: It would all be positive.
Speaker 4: But the giant headline at the top of the New York Times Trump storms back, stunning, returned to power after dark and defiant campaign. Of course, his campaign campaign was dark and defiant. Her saying He's gonna be Hitler and a fascist is not dark. I guess there's a hell of a lot of laughter at his rallies for a dark campaign. First article, his win opens an era of uncertainty for the nation. I assume if Kamalo would have won, it would have been opened up an era of certainty. Of course, analysis Trump's America comeback victory signals a different kind of country and how awful it's going to be. Obviously, that wouldn't have happened otherwise, America hires strong man.
Speaker 2: Okay, fine, embraced totalitarianism, they said, as well, yeah, sure exactly, and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 4: I just I would love to Erica makes a perilous choice, because it would have been a good, solid, certain, everything headed the right direction choice if they had chosen by four percent the other direction, peace on earth and goodwill toward men. And then a couple of oh and for the second time, a woman candidate loses, of course, and it's all about it being a woman. Here is Al Sharpton.
Speaker 2: Let's do that one next.
Speaker 4: Al Sharpton explaining on MSNBC what happened.
Speaker 7: We also have to deal with the issue of race and gender. There was a lot of gender bias in this. There was a lot of race bias in this, and I think that we thought a lot of voters were more progressive in those areas than they were. When you have the Dobs decision and you see this kind of vote anyway with the person that put the three justices on the Supreme Court, you have to ask yourself, we fooling ourselves saying that Americans off further down the road toward a dealing with gender bias and raised biased then we saw.
Speaker 4: So your takeaway, if you're Al Sharpton or his type, is what a disappointing night was to find out that we're still as racist and misogynist as we are. Oh, I thought we were better than that? Is is answer such a one note, Johnny. It's like a bell choir.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen a bell choir where each choir member has like one or two bells in their hand. When it's time for an F sharp, you ring the F sharp, only just Al just sits there waiting, and you know, ced g Al, this is racism, all right, thank you? Al? He's got one note.
Speaker 4: Well, Al Sharpton might be just playing a game because he's a he's a con man in a charlatan. But I think the reason I was just I was not happy last night is I think most of these people believe this, and I think it's just it's trouble for the country that we have so many of our unfortunately like leading commentators in some of our most important institutions, actually believe this crap. Like here's former US Senator Claire mccaskell her explaining it on MSNBC this morning.
Speaker 2: So, Claire mccaskell, your thoughts this morning.
Speaker 1: Well, first, I think we have to acknowledge that Donald Trump knows our country better than we do. I think he figured out that anger and frankly, fear were way more powerful than appealing.
Speaker 2: To people's better angels.
Speaker 1: That anger and fear were going to work in this election, whether you're afraid of immigrants or afraid of people who are trans. He figured that out, and I think we all thought everyone's better angels would prevail. Turns out the better angels went on vacation when Donald Trump came down the escalator and they haven't returned.
Speaker 4: See that is her, in a very fancy way, saying Trump supporters are trash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're stupid and consumed by their own racist fears. There's no chance that their anger is righteous or deserved, Claire, There's no chance that the fear is not of the idea of immigration, but what they have seen in their towns.
Speaker 4: It's I mean, she's just dripping with condescension. You're afraid of immigration and trans people. I'm afraid of anybody. I'm afraid of the craziness of having dudes in girls' sports or dudes in girls' locker rooms. I'm afraid of allowing just anybody from anywhere to come into the country. You don't even know who they are, with no particular number or system.
Speaker 2: I'm afraid of that. I don't think that makes me crazy either, right or you know again, She expresses it as like crude animal emotions that Trump supporters are too stupid to understand that they're feeling. No, it's it's appropriate anger. And I wouldn't even call it fear. I would say it's a recognition of reality. If if my roof is leaking and I see the stains spreading across my living room ceiling, I don't have a fear of water. I have a concern about the damage it's doing.
Speaker 4: Claire, Yeah, the New York Times headline I didn't read was uh anger over immigration and fear of economics drives Trump to Okay again, anger and fear. But like Joe just explained, I mean, is that the right way to describe it when something bad is happening, that you're afraid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm afraid.
Speaker 4: I make twenty five percent less than I did three years ago because of inflation.
Speaker 2: I don't like that, and what a false choice. So I have been lied to, abused and ripped off, and yes I am angry, and you have vowed you're going to do it again. So I suppose you could say, I'm afraid it's going to happen more. And the choice between those absolutely understandable human emotions or the other choices the better angels of nat of my nature. Right.
Speaker 4: And if you say, are you talking about lady, we're getting screwed, We're tired of getting screwed.
Speaker 2: We're saying, hey, I'm voting for the guy's not going to screw me anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if somebody says I'm going to fix the problem that's playing upon my fears and she portrays it as the better angels, nonsense. So that's interesting. I actually haven't heard this clip from the Over the Top Joy read on.
Speaker 2: It's good twenty four cart Joy read. Here we go, and we.
Speaker 8: Begin our final sprint, having arrived at that point in the election season where basically, we on this side of the TV screen have said all we can. We've laid out the stakes in this crucial election where one side stands for freedom while the other meets the textbook definition of fascism, namely a far right dictatorial regime like Hitler's Germany or Franco's Spain Italy, but also white ruled South Africa before Mendela and the black majority to control. Wow, Vladimir Putin's Russia, Victor Orbon's Hungary, or Nicolas Maruro in Venezuela today that suppresses the rights of women and minorities, uses the military to execute the whims of a strong man dictator, and controls and suppresses the press, education, the arts, rewrites history to suit a favored and dominant racial class, and foment's extravagant corruption in order to enrich the dictator and his friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hilarious. Now, Phil, excuse me. I'm going to sweep Donald Trump in by many millions of votes and win the popular votes, something that was supposed to never happen again. But thanks for your point of view. Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is so far out there I was expecting and I know who Joy read is.
Speaker 2: Whoo wow.
Speaker 4: Way to set up the choice before the election results start coming in. You've got everything that is good and off awesome against everything that is evil and bad.
Speaker 2: Let's see how it turns out. And hey, sweetheart, you left out Sherman Mall and pol Pot. I mean, as long as you're running them down. Wow. And again, it's such a happy thing to me that vast swaths of America, having taken in this filth and the constant drumbeat of indoctrination in schools, through media, through entertainment, they rejected it so strongly. That makes me so happy. Never mind Trump and his flaws and the ups and downs we're sure to face as a country. I'm just so heartened that the American people. I'm still worried about our young people because young people are much more easily indoctrinated, but I'm so happy that such a big part of America said, oh not, and what you're selling it doesn't make any sense. I know what a woman is.
Speaker 4: Another example of like sort of the subconscious back of your mind, things that may have influenced millions of people to vote a certain way after this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of the better angels of your nature. The good folks at Warrior Foundation Freedom Station are celebrating their twenty year anniversary. You've heard us talking for years about this great foundation that's near and dear to us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so every holiday season for quite a while now, they've been flying people home for the holidays. Ill and injured Marine soldiers and sailors get to go home for the holidays, and you can contribute to help make that happen.
Speaker 2: Everyone deserves to be with the people they love, especially at their holidays, but especially the men and women who've so bravely sacrificed for our country. And we have seen it personally firsthand. How Warrior Foundation continues to make a huge impact in the lives of our warriors with your continued support.
Speaker 4: So consider making a tax deductible donation next Thursday, November fourteenth at Warrior Foundation dot org.
Speaker 2: They're doing all sorts of great stuff. A third transitional housing property is on the way, but let's get the warrior's home for the holidays. Make a tax deductible contribution at Warrior Foundation dot org. That's Warrior Foundation dot org. Make sure you get the name right. It's not the other similarly named organization, Warrior Foundation dot org.
Speaker 4: So the problem with exit polling is, you know, they have it dumbed down to a couple of different issues, and then they declare won the reason that certain things happen. Although you certainly could win a presidency on just inflation and the border. I mean, that'd make perfect sense, but how much did like said earlier, the trans stuff just kind in the back of your mind, one party represents crazy and the other side doesn't.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Biden's brain.
Speaker 4: Which again, just like you were talking about, America understood it despite all of the media covering for him whatever it was at the time of that debate, like eighty five percent of the country realized he shouldn't be president again, Yeah, just from watching him. I don't get guy's passed his prime. He shouldn't be president. In so despite all the lies and everything, Like, how much of that played a role where Okay, you're the party of covering up for this guy, she was part of that.
Speaker 2: She still hasn't admitted she pretends that he wasn't. I mean, what's going on there? Well, and the media elite and the you know, political elite, somehow they don't get when that percentage of Americans sees that it is self evident that the guy's senile, and you continue to say, no, he's not. He's great behind the scenes, but you can barely keep up with him. He sheriff. This is Joe Scarborough, this is the best version of Joe Biden ever and if you don't believe it, fu They don't understand what that does to their credibility right amazes me.
Speaker 4: And that gets to the last thing Mark Alprin said last night when he went off the air, is the dominant media admit the role they played in getting Donald Trump elected. The one thing they didn't want was for Trump to get elected, and they played a huge role in making sure he got elected by.
Speaker 2: Trying to tell people.
Speaker 4: That what you're seeing with your own eyes isn't really well, it's the definition of gas lighting actually used properly. You're actually telling me something that's not true, trying to make me believe you.
Speaker 2: And then the blatant law fair we've left that out of the discussion so far. People saw that, and then overwhelming numbers they said, wow, they're turning the cops and the prosecutors on Trump just because they don't like him.
Speaker 4: We got to take a break. The infighting is going to start today. I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 9: It's all about immigration and the economy. But immigration has been a terrible decision for Democrats. I don't know who they think they were playing to when they let millions of people come cursing through the border at their own will, because of their own decisions. They came running through that border, and they didn't do a thing about it, and a lot of people are very angry about that. Working people especially, They feel that they've been betrayed.
Speaker 2: They feel that their country.
Speaker 9: Has been given away, and they don't like it. And I don't know who liked it. This Findings apparently didn't like it. They went the law enforced, and so I'm not sure they were playing to anything that was smart here in terms of an open border, and that's what it is, an open border.
Speaker 4: Chris Matthews on MSNBC who got me tooed several years back, But I remember in twenty sixteen, twenty fifteen, actually he was the only person on the left I heard say why Donald Trump was rising through the ranks the way he was, because he.
Speaker 2: Says he's going to do something about the border. People hate all this illegal immigration.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's just so obviously true, and nobody will say it out loud.
Speaker 2: Chris Matthews is still right about that. Who thought that was a good idea is a good question. A couple of things.
Speaker 4: David French, Conservative who was voting for Harris Yes, because he hates Donald Trump so much and he's a columnist for The New York Times. Tweeted last night, this Trump victory will swamp all the micro explanations. Shapiro as VP wouldn't have changed this. Keeping Arab Americans in Michigan wouldn't have changed this. It's all the big stuff. Defeat in Afghanistan, a porous border inflation, and yes, this really matters. Biden's refusal to acknowledge reality and step aside in time for Democrats to have a real primary. Uh yeah, I would agree, or you can claim it's misogyny ande of racism. So to that point, because I've brought this up a lot, because I don't I couldn't quite get the the theory by some people that you couldn't vote for Trump for whatever reason, so you're gonna write in somebody else's name, or when it's a binary choice, one of the two people is gonna win. One of those two people is gonna win. Who would you rather have be present for the next four years? I just I don't get it. But Michael Brendan Doherty of National Review, who's a great writer, put it better than I have been able to. I concluded that is reprehensibly vain to morally fre ride on the millions of Trump voters for a result I prefer. While I pat myself on the back for not taking my own side, that's pretty good when you know that you prefer that direction, but you're not going to vote for that person because something it's vain.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm a good person.
Speaker 4: But even though that's the result I want, I'm going to freer ride on the backs of the people who are going to actually pull the lever make a decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not wrong. At the same time, we got an email from a guy who says, listen, I don't like what this company A is turning out, and I don't like the product that company B is turning out. So I'm not buying either one of them. That's fine, do whatever you want. I don't feel very strongly about True.
Speaker 4: That's true, but you've decided to not have a role and who's going to be president?
Speaker 2: Fine. So we've got more clips to play Next Hour. If you don't get Next Hour, grab it via podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. You ought to subscribe to it or follow it, depending on the terminology at whatever outlet. But Scarborough and Sharpton on MSNBC have decided that the problem is they haven't condescended and judged people enough, so they're going to root out any black men or Hispanic people who are misogynists or racist or whatever. That's the problem that the Democrats face. And indeed the Wall Street Journal has an argument between some center left Dems and other and more lefty Dems. And there's a sizeable part of the Democratic Party that thinks they lost because they didn't swing left enough. Wow, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: And then my favorite headline of the last hour anyway on CNN Harris campaign official, Biden will hold a lot of blame for loss.
Speaker 2: Harris.
Speaker 4: People are going to start calling out Biden and blaming him for losing.
Speaker 2: Yes, come on, yes, do it all day long and loud. May there are a lot of backs out there. Let's get started stabbing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then Biden's got a start in with the I would have won if you hadn't pushed me aside to Nancy Pelosi and everybody, Oh, let me, let's get this.
Speaker 2: Let's let's get this started. Come on now, Armstrong and Getty