Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the week with Morgan listener Q daytime. We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions. Good morning everybody. From me and my allergies and miss Abbey who's joining me this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh, you have allergies too.
Speaker 1: They're kicking my butt.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. What is happening.
Speaker 1: Whenever the weather is like cold hot cold hot, my body's like, I don't know what's happening. So I'm just gonna break down Merrometric pressure I think has something to do with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's bad, like all right, and yours are best, uh huh. I never have them, but for some reason, I'm like dying over here.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Tennessee, y'all. Yeah, all right, we got a listener Q and I. We're gonna start with some shout outs. We got a shout out from Leah. She says I love you both and she's sending some love your way, oh sweet, and Anna and Virginia said both of you are so beautiful inside and out. Keep doing you. And then we've also got Nikki and Charleston who wanted to tell me to keep the banks. Okay, we got lots of shout outs. Happening.
Speaker 2: That's so nice. I know.
Speaker 1: I love starting with compliments. I'm not going to say there's not other things in there, but I like starting everything with good energy. Yes, all right, we're diving in. I mean we are diving in like someone straight for it. Shila from California wants a boyfriend update.
Speaker 2: A boyfriend update?
Speaker 1: Yah, howse life, house romance.
Speaker 2: Everything's going well. It really is like, I'm not gonna put you to share.
Speaker 1: You can share whatever you want to share it.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know why I'm keeping it so like private or I don't know. I just am and like I want to add pictures so bad on Instagram. And that's what I'm like debating, cause it's like, you know, I don't want to keep everything off because we've taken so many pictures. And he's like, I don't care if you post, and I'm like, I know, but I'm still just.
Speaker 1: Do you know telling or the situation? Yeah, I guess so okay, So it's going good though, Yes, it is anything else you want to give us or is that.
Speaker 2: All I'll have an update? No? Things are great, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Your happy life is good?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I don't have many updates.
Speaker 1: Well, Jessica from Arizona wanted to know if you're going to post a picture of them, So I think the answers that question.
Speaker 2: Yes, I will pretty soon. I think so because I have a lot and I'm like, what does that hurt? Really?
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite of the two of you where you're like, oh, this is like totally adorable?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have many. They're really cute. I don't know, because we went to Asheville together and that was super fun and we have a lot of pictures from that, So I will post one soon. Oh, my story on.
Speaker 1: Your story isn't the same as in the feed.
Speaker 2: I know it's not.
Speaker 1: That would be a huge thing posted on your story before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have, I guess for sure.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen him on there.
Speaker 2: Oh so she means an actual post, Yeah, I feel like I barely. I was thinking that the other day. I was like, I barely post on my actual page.
Speaker 1: You're just like, great, it's low cup.
Speaker 2: I postly once a month of that. That's bad trying to get back in it.
Speaker 1: You know, if you're going to pursue the artist's career, you definitely gotta bump that up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Hm. The thing with him and I is I try to not be on my phone, and so does he. Like we're never on our phones, which is really I mean, I guess that's good because at this point since November.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean it was strong on the no phones.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know why we still do that. I just want to feel like I'm in the moment. I feel like I'm being rude, like we just were having fun. I don't need to be on my phone.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good thing, you know, right, I mean I feel like that.
Speaker 2: I think it is. I'm just not used to that. I'm like, why is it though? When we're together we don't even look at our phone, so like, is that weird? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Have you guys had your first fight yet?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay and go, but it went well. We we did good from it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was all like miscommunication, you know, I mean right, it was definitely like a learning thing.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm trying to figure out what else I can have you talk about without like giving too much that you don't want to give.
Speaker 2: I know, I will, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to. You never have to actually, like you can go your whole life and never bring it up.
Speaker 2: That'd be weird. I think that'd be weird too. There's like a fine line between like Eddie who never mentions anything or we have no idea who she is, but then like you know, Bobby who has no problem talking about.
Speaker 1: His So yeah, maybe there's in between for you.
Speaker 2: I'm in between, all right, Well check out.
Speaker 1: Her Instagram stories because that's maybe where things are hiding. Rachel from Idaho ass if we've ever been on a double date together or set each other up.
Speaker 2: We haven't, And I always think this. I'm like, because most of my friends in Nashville are single, and I'm like, I don't know any guys that I would feel comfortable setting you up with. Honestly, you no same, you know? Yeah, And I always wonder that too. I'm like, why didn't my friends ever set me up? And I think that's three and why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we are all single? Like I think setting up comes from like your married friends or like your friends who've been in relationships a while because they're there guys then have friends, But like when all of you are single, I mean, there's not a lot of guys in that spectrum. Also, having like guy friends as an adult is pretty hard, like making them all of the sudden. Like I have a few that I've made in my adult life who I'm good friends with, but it's also they have wives, and I've been friends with their wives, you know what I mean. Like, yes, it's not like when you're in high school and college and you just randomly make all the friends like adult friends. Like as a female to making a male friendship is really difficult.
Speaker 2: Right because I feel like in my case, they I've always just wanted something more or they just try to hook up with you and I'm like, Okay, I just want to be friends, and they don't like that. They don't like the friend zone. I'm like, can't we just be friends?
Speaker 1: Can't we just be friends? Yeah? Those are probably the words they never wanted to hear. Oh yeah for sure, So yeah, I don't. I don't think we've ever even had the guys to set each other up with. And then no, we haven't gone on a double date because you know, I mean, I'm still technically single over here.
Speaker 2: I'll go on one day, like your second date, we can make it a double date.
Speaker 1: How awkward for you'd be like, this is awesome Morgan's on our second day with this guy?
Speaker 2: Would that be awkward?
Speaker 1: I feel like it would like I don't introduce guys to my friends until like a certain point, you know what I mean, Because the reality is is they would they would just meet such a so many random people that would be like, Morgan, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Like I feel like it has to at least reach like five dates and then I feel like I can bring them around my friends and start introducing to people in double dates and whatever. But like, until it hits that five date limit, nobody's seeing, nobody's carried about it, whatever.
Speaker 2: I know. So we've never been dating somebody at the same time where we could go on a double date.
Speaker 1: That's true at that point, maybe sometime this year I feel it.
Speaker 2: If I feel the future, let's go.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel for you already because it's already happening. So we just got to get it to have it for me.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Okay, We're gonna take a quick break and won't be right back, all right. Miss Wendy from Georgia would like to know your favorite song to sing besides your original song.
Speaker 2: Let's see, like karaoke or something.
Speaker 1: It can be like if you cover a song maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean my go to is always Kerosene or Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert. I love singing those.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that's like in your range? Yes? Is that the right way of putting that?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? And they're like sassy in fun?
Speaker 1: You know are you sassy in fun?
Speaker 2: I would say, I mean yeah, they make me kind of out of my comfort zone, you know, like it's like Gunpowder and Lead, Like, what's another one? Like a slower song?
Speaker 1: I think Unpowder and Letter Carosen are both good songs to cover the get the crowd going. Hm, they're good hits, country hits.
Speaker 2: I love singing from this moment on Shania Twain. I don't know why. It's just so pretty.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's a slow ballad. Yes. And that's like a builder too, where you like hit a really high point at one.
Speaker 2: I know you do. Isn't it like a duet too?
Speaker 1: From this I think moment? Yeah, um this, I don't think it started out as a duet. I think she might have released it.
Speaker 2: Yeah there's a duet foret who's in there?
Speaker 1: But yeah, I love that has the boyfriend's seing you do like karaoke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has sang with me and it was the funniest thing ever.
Speaker 1: Wait, because is he good, like is he low key good?
Speaker 2: So bad? He is terrible and he knows it. But he was so embarrassed and so shy did not want to get up there, and we did picture by Kid Rock and Cheryl Cross.
Speaker 1: Is there a video of this that lives out there?
Speaker 2: Yes, there is. It is the funniest thing. He's like, I found your picture today and you're.
Speaker 1: Over here singing really good and he's just chilling.
Speaker 2: Basically, it was the most awesome thing ever. Yeah, my friend got a video because we did it the first time and he was like, no videos, and then he had a little bit more to drink, so we did it later in the evening again. It's actually it's great.
Speaker 1: So is that one of your favorite videos together?
Speaker 2: Yes, for sure. But I will say back to house the relationship, like he is so supportive and just like in the past, I've always had guys that are just kind of like not jealous, but they don't they're never supportive of like when my first my song came out, like the guy was dating he really didn't really care, you know, and.
Speaker 1: He even, Yeah, that's not good energy.
Speaker 2: It's really not. And you know what he said too, I'm just gonna say this because it is what it is. But he was like, wichita is such an ugly word for a song. And I was like, that's what you took from the song?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, the one that's like in the song that's what I was gonna have. Yeah, And I was like, oh, that's not the reaction I wanted from this. And also it's my hometown. What do you mean it's ugly? I can't help it.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know. So there was that that. Yeah, that was part of the issue. That was part of the like, I don't know if that's a red flag. Definitely a red flag.
Speaker 1: That's one hundred percent of red flag.
Speaker 2: Yes, But I guess I was used to that, Like when you're used to just being in back to back relationships and you ignore the red flags, you you know, and then you realize, wait, that was not good. When you're in a current good one, you look back and you're like, wow, I ignored things that are that's not okay.
Speaker 1: Well, hindsight, it's always twenty twenty. Yeah, you know, when you're in it, everything's a little bit fuzzy, right, especially when you care about somebody and think they care about you. Yeah, so I understand. I Sympathetz has been there, done that. So but at least you're in this situation now where the relationship is very supportive and he wants you to succeed. That's awesome. Yeah, and he's even singing karaoke with you.
Speaker 2: I know, that's great. That's the way out of his comfort zone. But like when I was doing the Indie country showdown, like I hosted it, I co hosted it with somebody, and then I sang my song there and like he was. He came to two of the Knights and was sitting out there, and it was like really cool to just like look out and see him there. I don't know, it was really cool.
Speaker 1: Oh he was supporting green flags, right, green flags are waving.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't know. It was really nice.
Speaker 1: So Okay, well, hey we got we got further of have a boyfriend update, just not at the question that we needed, right.
Speaker 2: Yes, I hope you stuck around and heard that part.
Speaker 1: What is the hardest part about living a life where strangers feel like they now know you? Keith from Kansas wants to know.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing. I feel like they really don't know me. And that's I got so self conscious after the guitar recital that I did. Like that's why I didn't post for a while because like the comments just like really got to me, like a comment, yes, Like there were so many good ones, but the annoying part is you focus on the bad ones and I'm like, man, I wish they knew me. And they're like, oh, she's trying to get a record deal, like good job, good luck, like stick to your day job. And I'm like, well, I'm actually not trying to get a record deal, Like I know, I'm not at that level, and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I kind of just feel like you should put yourself down there. I don't think anybody like you're chasing a dream. I don't think you ever say never, you know what I mean, Like, if that opportunity comes along, then you would totally take it, right. So I also think it's great if you want to chase that. I think you do have talent and you have a beautiful voice if you wanted to go after that, right, So just remember that mm hm. As you're sitting here talking about yourself.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, yeah, I'm just it is it's it's hard, like not being able to show who you truly are. I guess sometimes because I'm on the show certain times and a lot of it is when Lunchbox critiques me and when I'm like super nervous or like put on the spot, and so I feel like that's really only a side that people see sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I can totally echo that. I think it's hard that people believe they know every single thing about us just because of the few moments they hear from us or they see us on social media, and they're like, this is who they are, and they've put that picture in their head and it's who they believe, and you can't convince them otherwise, right when in reality, like we're these full dynamic people who are real humans, you know, on the other end of the computer screen, and they don't see it that way. So I do, like I can echo what you're saying. I think it's really hard when people just believe. You know, there's one side of this where you want them to connect with you and you want them to believe they know you. But for you and I who aren't on the show one hundred percent of the time. They get little snippets of who we are. It's not a whole, complete, rounded person, right, It's just like here and there, and we're just talking about certain things. So you may think Abby is only pursuing her career and that's who she is as a person, that's her whole entire identity, right, And then you may hear me and you're like, oh, she only talks about her dating life and she's single, when in real life, as friends, we never talk about those things. No, I got everything else right, But those almost most of the time, you know, unless it's catching each other up on what's happening. And so that part's hard, it is, and I think that's similar to what you're saying.
Speaker 2: But then there's the other side of people that I feel like they are my friends, like most of people that follow me or you know that message me, or they can relate or they're like, oh, you know, now I want to pursue something I've been scared to pursue. Like that I love And that's like the really good part of it. Part of it.
Speaker 1: There's always there's always more good than bad. Yes, But to your point, the bad do always shine. Like it's really hard to see an entire comment section and they're all good, and then it's like the one bad one is just like blinking lights, like look at me, pay attention to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I don't know why it's so annoying. I'm like, why are you It's like ninety five percent good, focus on that. Why are you looking at the five percent?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all depends on the day. You know. Some days you're like, I got this, no big deal. In other days it just hits you at the wrong time. It does. It kind of makes me sad that you and I both have to feel that way. I do. I love what we do, and I love getting to connect with people and all the amazing people who do see through all of that. Yes, and they see it on just a different level and they're normal humans like us.
Speaker 2: M hmm. I love it. I mean people that call in all the time they're like, Abby, don't give up, I love your singing, don't listen to lunchbox And I'm like, OK, thank you. That's what gives me, like that extra you know, pep in my step. I guess so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think it's also not a bad thing. For like constructive criticism, but nobody's ever constructive, right, It's just criticism. And I don't know if you saw this because you haven't been on your phone a lot, because you're like in a love bubble. But Brenne Brown said this, and I shared it on my story because my sister shared it with me, and it really put a lot of things in perspective for me. She says, if you're not in the arena getting your ass kicked on occasion, I'm not interested in or open to your feedback. There are a million cheap seats in the world today, filled with people who will never be brave with their own lives, but will spend every ounce of energy they have harling advice and judgment at those of us trying to dare greatly. Their only contributions are criticism, cynicism, and fear mongreen If you're criticizing from a place where you're not also putting yourself on the line, I'm not interested in your feedback. And I think a lot of people need to hear that, right, I really yeah, I love that. Yeah, Because anytime you're chasing a dream, chasing a goal, there's always going to be people that don't agree with you, you know, and my sister always has to remind me, like, you're not going to be for everyone, and as a people pleaser in an impath, I don't love that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, exactly. Yes.
Speaker 1: I don't want to disappoint people. I don't want to let people down. I don't want people to be to feel sad or whatever because of me, you know. So I had to learn to accept that I won't be for everybody. That's a hard like exception, especially when we're sitting here talking about how they don't really know us entirely. Yes, that I totally agree. I'm like on my little I know a moment, but maybe maybe it helps you, maybe the quote helps you like it helps me.
Speaker 2: No, it really does, and I try to think about that all the time. I'm like, why if I wouldn't listen to their I don't know, if there's like a saying if I wouldn't listen to their advice, why would I take their critique or something like that. I don't know. So yeah, I'm all about like constructive criticism, you know, but if you're just gonna be like you sound so nasally or terrible, or they're like you know you should work on being nasally. I'm okay, well what should I do? Do you have advice? And like how I can change that? Because I'm like, I feel like this is my voice at this point, you know, like Willie Nelson's nasally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have your unique sound.
Speaker 2: I guess, so, yeah, I don't know. Maybe, I mean I can tell too, but I'm not sure what.
Speaker 1: Well it always, you know, the criticism always points out insecurities you already have, you know what I mean, So when you see them, it always makes you It heightens the way you already feel. So I don't think you do. But if you already feel like that, and then somebody says that it's only heightening it even more to make you feel worse about it, I know, but I don't believe any of that's true. I don't believe that anything. If somebody is sitting at home, just like she said, in criticizing from a place where they're not putting their self out there and doing the things that you're doing, then they don't get to offer advice or can criticism in that area. Right now, If Kelsey Ballerini comes up to you and says, hey, maybe try this, Yeah, that's somebody to listen to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I don't think you do. I think you have a beautiful voice, and I think you should keep pursuing it as much and as little as you want to.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And don't thank you. But Keith from Kansas, you got us on a little soapbox.
Speaker 2: You did not to be negative because there is so much positive. But it's like I said, I'm trying to work on not looking at the negative so much and just focusing on the positive.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you. Hey, I'm with you. We're in the trenches together, so it's okay. Charlene in New Hampshire wants to know if Lunchbox is speaking of hatred towards singing. Your singing bothers you at all.
Speaker 2: It actually does. It actually does, And I know that he does it a lot, you know, for the sh he does it to be that's just how he is. But at the same time, in the hallways he's not like, I'm just kidding. You're good, and so I just start like, once it's something is said over and over, you start to believe it. You're like, oh my gosh, wait, is this actually true? Then? If you're saying it so much and you're hearing it, you kinda just have that in your head. And so then that's when like the insecurities come out. But I'm like, oh my gosh, that's just another thing. Just like ignore him, you know, ignore the negativity, because like, why would he He can't even sing on tune? You know, he doesn't even have rhythm, right, Yeah, they can't even clap on beat. So why does he think he can be a critic for me? You know, like if it comes to acting or whatever, or I don't even know what lets he do? What does he do? Talk on the radio? Yeah, hey, he's amazing that personality. I will give him that I cannot talk. I mean, he can make a yes or no question into like a ten minute answers true and that is in okay. So like when it comes to that, he's amazing. But I just it's hard to even though I do listen to him, because it's in my head.
Speaker 1: Well, and he's your coworker, so you're internalizing that. Yes, but he's not right, you know.
Speaker 2: But he gets those people to you know, agree.
Speaker 1: He does. He does know how to row some people up. He does. He's very good at that. Also, he's like, they're.
Speaker 2: Like, I love lunch. Proxyity says how it is? You know, He's like, he doesn't hold back from the truth. I'm like, well that is true.
Speaker 1: Well I think you're great, and I think you should keep pursuing it if you want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, thank you. I like that. Yeah, no, yes, I need to just get out of my little I think we all get in little funks or you know, where we doubt ourselves and we're like should I really do this? Like is this really worth it? And I think that's where I am right now, but I'm going to get out of it.
Speaker 1: I think it's always worth it. It's better than the alternative, which is not doing it and then always wondering what if, right that alternative sucks, so that would be the worst exactly. So if you do it, the worst that happens is you fail. But you did it, so I think you should always try it, always go after what you want.
Speaker 2: You too, you too. Let's go all.
Speaker 1: Right, We're gonna take one more break, and we have two more questions. Okay, We've got Ben in Colorado, who wants to know our favorite dive bars in Nashville.
Speaker 2: Oh, dive bar.
Speaker 1: We're doing like two recommendations. We're doing a Nashville recommendation and then we're gonna do some wichita ones. Okay, so dive bars in Nashville go.
Speaker 2: Okay, so dive bar. But it's like the karaoke bar, but it's kind of a secret.
Speaker 1: Oh you're talking about the seasonal one. Yeah, I think you can say. People have said it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's your Santa's Pub. That's definitely a die bar. It's like a double wide trailer.
Speaker 1: Oh and it's cash only.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is the most awesome thing. And beer is like three dollars. Well it used to be three dollars. I mean maybe a little more now, but still it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Santa sometimes is there.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, he was there when I was going in and I was so excited, like half thousand times. Yeah, because I got there like super early and no one was there. It was I've never been there at that time. It's usually like when you're drunk on a Friday night, you know, and you go You're like, let's do karaoke and it's like eleven or midnight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got in bed by then.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So this is like six. I think like right early, you went hard early. Yeah, uh huh, okay, it was actually it was actually fun because it was just like us in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we got we got Sana's, Santa's and then Sala's Pub.
Speaker 2: There is a place in West Nashville and it is called brew House West. Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love brew House.
Speaker 2: Yes, And they have the best bushwhackers ever.
Speaker 1: They are the original Bushwhacker.
Speaker 2: Broadway brew House downtown or like in Midtown. I used to get them there. There's also one on Broadway downtown the best bushwhackers.
Speaker 1: And for those who are wondering, bushwhacker is a frozen drink. I believe it has a few different things of alcohol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like five things. It's so dangerous.
Speaker 1: It tastes kind of like a root beer float milkshake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like more of a milkshake milkshake with.
Speaker 1: Liquor in it. It's frozen.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It'll get you on your butt, like you yield down one because you don't know you're drinking so much liquor.
Speaker 2: Because it is so good. It doesn't seem too sweet, you know, like a milkshake. I'm just like, ooh, that's once you get halfway, you're like, oh man, that's kind of really heavy. But these do not feel like that.
Speaker 1: No, the like if you're having like a frozen margarita, a little kind of yeah, just more creamy because yeah, but oh yeah, it's a good one.
Speaker 2: But I love it there. It's it is super dive bari. They have like they do have karaoke on one night.
Speaker 1: You really koke?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really do. Then they have trivia, so it's fun. Love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, those are good one os. Oh man, I'm looking at my mind because most of mine intend to be in East Nashville. Okay, when I go out down there is where all like the dive bars are. We got like Lakeside Lounge and I think it's called Lucky seven. That's what I was looking up. Oh I want to say that's what it was. Maybe it's not anymore. I've never yet I got turned into something else. It's there's one and I can't it's a motel now and it has a pool. I've been there for like an album release party. But it's a cool. It's like it's very like viby. Oh oh, I know what you're trying to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And the rooms are like retro looking.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh oh it's dive Dive.
Speaker 1: Dive Motel here. Yeah, that's a cool one.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've been there. That is awesome. They have like a disco ball like a dance floor looking mm hmmm, Oh my gosh, it's cool there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Dive Dive Motel is one of them. And then Never Never in whig would okay.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good one too. Oh Dan, there's so many good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a lot of good dive bars.
Speaker 2: Never Never is good or.
Speaker 1: Bashit, but it's it's a little less divy, but it's still pretty small. So that's what I consider divy. Yes, but those two over there in which Houston are good.
Speaker 2: Those are good, okay for sure.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking Wichita. Favorite place in Wichita from Katie in Wichita the ugly word.
Speaker 2: I know, such a hideous city name. I'm just kidding. I like it. I like okay, rude witch da Yeah. Wait, favorite place like to eat?
Speaker 1: I think just in general, like favorite places in Wichita, Kansas. And we can just like talk about random things, so there can be anything, food, activities, whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I love Bella Luna. Oh great, I love the hummus. I used to work there, take it home every shift. I would take home this huge thing of hummus and I got a half price. We're else I mean Chicken and pickle. That's super fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the original like pickle. I wish we had a chicken and a pickle here.
Speaker 2: I don't know why there are there more in the US.
Speaker 1: Or Chicken and Pickle is a chain, okay, but I don't know that it's come this far south. It's been. I think it started west and it came kind of Midwest. But love that place. Yes, before pickleball was a thing, we had chicken in a pickle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's such a good vibe.
Speaker 1: Okay. What about do you like Homegrown? That's one of my favorite breakfast bots. Yes, Like they're a little homemade pop tarts.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, they're so cute. Yeah. They are the best lattes too, they are cut. Yes.
Speaker 1: And then there's I may pronounce this wrong, al Zavino Wine Tavern.
Speaker 2: Never been, haven't been.
Speaker 1: They have wine on tap and basically they give you a card and then you just keep going up and filling your wine whenever you want it. You can do all the different wines that it is.
Speaker 2: So fun, super cute spot. Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's in downtown Okay. And then there's also Grow that's new that I really love. Have you been to Grow?
Speaker 2: I went there and I was obsessed.
Speaker 1: So you build your own little plant while you're drinking and hanging out.
Speaker 2: Everything was so cute. I was like, we need that here, just everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like shout out. They've got some spots that I'm like, Okay, can you guys come here? Whoa. That's the part of being like a fun cool city is everybody has their own kind of different things. So both of those and then I really love I believe what is that area? It's by downtown but closer to Exploration Place?
Speaker 2: Is it Delayanne Delano District? Dee?
Speaker 1: Is that that has a little roundabout Why can I remember this right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And it's like cute little There's like a bunch of things in there. There's some like a you're having to be a pizza place there?
Speaker 2: Was they have an ex throwing place there? Yeah too?
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, so we're talking about the same place, but I don't know if it's the right place.
Speaker 2: That sounds right? Why am I We've been from away from which little.
Speaker 1: Line I know I.
Speaker 2: Used to be.
Speaker 1: I mean I type that in Yeah, I think that's it. Which is Delano District? Yes, I love that little area like.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 1: Although it's cute just to walk around, but they also have really cool restaurants and you know, and then you can also walk and go see the Indian at the.
Speaker 2: Planes. Yes, yeah, by that bridge. That is so cool. Like they've really early one morning. I'm surprised I'm on it like usually my brain's like.
Speaker 1: We're helping each other out right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 1: Yes, keeper of the planes, thank you? So cool when they light it awesome?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why not look at whichita people need to go visit?
Speaker 1: They do? Which show is awesome?
Speaker 2: It is? People make fun of Kansas whenever I stand from w each other, like oh you got electricity? Did you ride your horse to school?
Speaker 1: I'm like, huh so fun like hilarious, like what like, guys, there's so much more to offer in which than you would think. And also most people think of Kansas City when they think of Kansas and it really you know what, actually I take it back, you know, I just leave us witch job people by by ourselves. We'll be fine.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 1: We don't need it, don't need to be overrun with tourism. Everybody's living and thriving there. All right, that's all for us.
Speaker 2: It is sounds good. That wasn't too hard.
Speaker 1: Nah, I didn't make you talk about to me.
Speaker 2: Great, thank you. Just the dating question.
Speaker 1: I was like, we got there, we worked through it. Yeah, all right, tell the people where they can find you. All that good stuff on Instagram. I'm Abby Lee Anderson and on X I am singing Abby on X feels weird still say I know I don't like it? All right, And you can go follow a show at Bobby Bone Show or you can follow me at web Girl Morgan on All the Things, and Abby's gonna post more on Instagram and maybe come back with an update on her boyfriend. Next best bits we shall see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, bye everybody. Bye. That's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: And followed web Girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.