Speaker 1: Hey, rain drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy.
Speaker 2: Your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your.
Speaker 2: Mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality the King.
Speaker 2: It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Rain Drops.
Speaker 2: On today's episode of Reality with the King, I have a confession to make. Oh, Sierra Usher saw confessions, but please.
Speaker 1: Yes, these are my confessions.
Speaker 2: I know you guys have been wondering why I have not been covering the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills or Potomac episodes and child It's because it is a snooze this season. Sorry, see every one more time. Give me the sound effects. It is Bedtime Story, it is calming app, it is counting sheep. That's how boring these two seasons are to me. And because I never like to just use my podcast to promote negativity. I mean, look, we promote shade, a little mess here and there, and I may give a read or two, but it's all in good fun and in good honesty.
Speaker 1: So one thing that my mother taught me growing up is.
Speaker 2: If you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. So I have prevented myself from recapping both shows because I just don't have anything nice to say.
Speaker 1: But am I alone in all of this? Let me know?
Speaker 2: Tweet me, hashtaging Reality with the King, hit me up on the Spotify Q and A. Just let me know because I feel like I'm not alone, but.
Speaker 1: I need to know how you guys are feeling. I am.
Speaker 2: Completely checked out of Beverly Hills, And for me, I knew this season wasn't going to be fantastic because, as I said to you guys before of our podcast.
Speaker 1: I knew that.
Speaker 2: They were struggling to make things happen. When I was told by a very reliable source this is before this season was airing, that Child, they were bringing back Denise Richards, Kim Richards, Camille Grammer, they had a new housewife joined the cast in the middle of the season, which never happens.
Speaker 1: And I was also.
Speaker 2: Told that Teddy Mellencamp read some of the girls, but.
Speaker 1: They never aired it.
Speaker 2: And then Teddy kind of confirmed it when I was on her podcast with Tamera to Teas in a Pod and Teddy and her coy Teddy Walter herself, low Keith confirmed that yeah, she had it out with a housewife and how the producers wanted her to come back for more, and she was like, Child, I'm not coming back without a diamond, so I'm good, which I knew. Then I said, oh my gosh, they really are struggling to make this season work. And for the past couple of episodes, I mean this trip were they in Spain, I think Spain so fucking boring.
Speaker 1: Nothing happened.
Speaker 2: And trust me, I'm not the type of person who's like, oh my gosh, we need to see you know, cat fighting or something. I'm not saying you need to see that. What I'm saying is something has to happen. Some magic has to happen.
Speaker 1: Not magic.
Speaker 2: Mike where Sutton was in Vegas and got mad that nobody was playing with her lollipop or her small esophagus. You know, she left this scene in the crime. Not that magic, honey, I'm talking about the magic that we loved.
Speaker 1: On the Real Housewives of Billy Hills.
Speaker 2: They spend so much inventory on Kyle and her alleged relationship with Morgan Wade and this whole Are they together?
Speaker 1: Are they not together?
Speaker 2: You know these pickup scenes about Mauricio. This season is a snooze. It is a five point thirty am. Hit the snooze button when the alarm clock goes off. Literally, guys, nothing is happening. This cast is so bored. And the thing about is this. They don't like each other. They don't. And one thing that I know about the Real Housewives of Billy Hills is you need somebody on this show who's gonna push the envelope, push the button. And none of these girls are going to do that. The only person who was willing to do that was Lisa Renna because Lisa Renna did not care about her stature in Beverly Hills. Crystal ain't gonna do nothing because Crystal and the fourteen Friends she lost recently. Allegedly, she's not going to give you forced multiply your vibe. She's not gonna push no envelope. The only thing she's gonna do is push her brother's music and Sweetie Pie, I don't care about his music. I don't care about the girlfriend that broke his heart. This is not nag de fiance. I don't care about this relationship. No one cares. So Crystal is there being Crystal? Then you have something. Who Hey, I'm gonna give Sutton her props. She definitely clocked in the earlier parts of the season. Okay, the way she read Kyle, the way she was fantastic at Kyle's dinner scene with Denise Richards and her slurred words. Allegedly, Sutton was the one to me who really clocked in this season. But I don't care how many dates Sutton goes on with these men who want to be famous. I tell you, ladies, all the time, any man that is gun ho about going on a blind date with you on the Real Housewives, he is trying to up his profile. He has a girlfriend on the side, multiple women on the side, and he just wants the fame. But when I say these things. Y'all call me a hater. I'm the one who tells you ladies all the time. No man who is that inter it in you is going to have a first date film on camera.
Speaker 1: It's not going to happen.
Speaker 2: Look at Vicky Galvason and Steve Lodge. The moment Vicky Galvason lost her orange, Steve lost his mind and exited stage.
Speaker 1: Left and got him some young, younger girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He was only allegedly using Vicky to run for political office.
Speaker 1: I tell you, guys, how they have alliances on the show. We'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 2: But it's also a situation to where these men come on the show for fame. It is what it is. These men are thirsty, they're dehydrated. They want the fame. So I don't care about Sutton and her dates. I did appreciate watching Garsell navigate through her teenage sons dating and also calling her out on how they feel her parenting style is. That's very interesting. I don't want to see a whole season about it. But I'm not mad at it. I'm not mad at it. Derey has nothing going on. I mean, and I used to love Dered. She has literally nothing going on. I still don't understand why Dreed is on the show. Somebody needs to explain to me why Dret Kimsley is still on the show. She brings absolutely nothing to the show. Now, I will say she at least tried. She tried with Garcel, but once Garcel said you won't call me aggressive, boo boo, Deree said I'm done and she left and never came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing's happening. And then Erika Jane who I.
Speaker 2: Love baby once she read Denise Richard's down and said, whose only fans is more profitable? De niss or her daughter Sammy, that is the best read this season had, and that's the only read, Baby, It's.
Speaker 1: The best hoodie because the only.
Speaker 2: Read that this season had. And what's crazy is people used to shade the Real Housewives of Billy Hills by saying like, oh my gosh, they only focus on one storyline, and my argument was always but the one storyline they focus on is so good that me, as a viewer, I don't mind it. I missed the days of when you had one scan though to focus on, because watching this season, there's nothing for them to focus on. Am Marie, who is a beautiful woman, and Emory, I'm going to be very honest. This has nothing to do with you as a human being. However, dot org backs, slash, flop, underscore, chop.
Speaker 1: Baby, this ain't it.
Speaker 2: And I feel bad for Emory, which is why I'm not blaming her at all. Emory was not given the best circumstances. Okay, she came in the middle of the season when you are brought on in the middle of the season, when production knew that nothing was happening on this show. She had a lot of pressure to make something happen. And I need you guys to give her some grace with that. It's not Emory's fault that she's unlikable. I know some people who know Emory, and they say she's very sweet, she's very nice, she's a good girl.
Speaker 1: I do feel.
Speaker 2: Bad for her, only because I feel like she came into a situation with all this pressures on her back to make something happen. That's why she was so eager to call out sudden and her small esophagus.
Speaker 1: Okay, and and and.
Speaker 2: Just and just went on this medical tire to like, really, you know, make something happen. And that felt flat because we don't care about a small esophagus.
Speaker 1: We don't care about that.
Speaker 2: And then Emrie tried to get something started with Crystal when she revealed what Crystal said allegedly behind these women's back about they're not educated and they want to be socialites. Now, look, I don't care what y'all say. I know in the housewives world, a lot of y'all are biased because you got your faith and y'all have blinders on and and no matter what y'all fave do, y'all, y'all will never admit that it's true or not. Trust me, honey, I know, but I'm gonna tell y'all something. Crystal said that shit. I would bet my entire life savings, my savings in the stock market, my savings that is, in the equity of my homes, the depreciation of the cars I own, Honey, I would bet the shoes in my claw fast. I would bet the gray hair on my chinny chin chin that. Crystal said that. And for all of you, Crystal stands, which, by the way, if you stand in Crystal, then you don't even need to be a part of the housewife's zy. Guys who stands Crystal, you might as well, stand Kyle's dogs. You might as well stand Sutton's assistant, who, by the way, is fabulous and I think he's great TV. Oh, honey, stand Kathy Hilton's butler, Honey with his white gloves, loving all the tea, Honey when the girls are around having gossip. Stand those people.
Speaker 1: Child? Who stands Crystal? But I digress.
Speaker 2: I believe one hundred and fifty percent that Crystal said those comments about those ladies. Anybody with twenty twenty vision, anybody who wears glasses or readers from CBS, anybody who has cataracts, anybody who has on rose colored sunglasses. Child could see that Crystal said it, and that Amory was not lying. But once again Crystal did not.
Speaker 1: Give Emory anything.
Speaker 2: Therefore, em Marie once again looked like the bad guy, like she's starring in Bad Boys.
Speaker 1: For hey, Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.
Speaker 2: And the other ladies just sat there and said, not my problem. Best believe if Lisa Renda was there, she would have pushed the envelope, pushed the button and push the conversation and multiply the force. That's the problem with Billy Hills. There's not one person who is going to join in. That moment between Crystal and Emory could have been so deliciously good. But the problem, guys, is those other ladies did not clock in. They did not want to go against Crystal. Why you ask, because in a small sector of the nine o two one oh, Crystal is that girl. And one thing Sutton does not want to do is lose her spot in the socialite world of the Real Housewives of Billy Hills and also the nine two one oh in real life. So Amory literally is there saying I'm trying to give y'all a moment, and how dare you? Shame on you for not even giving me something to work with. These ladies are bored and they're boring. Y'all want to talk about Atlanta Housewives? Now, granted I am one of those people too, so i'll i'll bread myself, Okay. Anyways, I am y'all y'all want to talk. Hey, I'm gonna be real, so let me say we fine, we want to talk about how the Real Housewives of Atlanta should have been on palls. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills needs to be put on palls. It's time for a cast shake up. This will go down in history as the most boring season of The Royal Housewives of Beverly Hills. Ever, i'd rather see Joyce and Carlton back on the show if this is what y'are gonna give me, baby, because I stopped watching that season. I'm like, these women make no sense for the collective. I didn't get the carl the choice of it all. I didn't get it, and I'm not getting this season either. We need a cast shake up. Nothing is happening, and if y'all tell me we got a three part reunion, child, please. The only thing I heard about this reunion that's coming up, allegedly is that Sutton fainted and the ambulance came to take her to the hospital child allegedly, and that big Kathy Hilton she showed up to allegedly read something for something, proclaiming that they're like these good friends.
Speaker 1: That's what I heard. Now.
Speaker 2: Also her Kyle makes a declaration about Morgan, but that's not my business. So look, we'll watch the reunion and I may or may not recap a child, I don't know, but let's talk about this cast.
Speaker 1: We need to shake up.
Speaker 2: The only cast members who should return are as follows Kyle Richards, who's the face of the program, Erica, Jane.
Speaker 1: Sutton, and Garcel And that's it.
Speaker 2: I would like for those four women to return and give me some new blood. And bring back Lisa Rena, bring back Eden shit, I mean Eden clocked in. It was checking the girls. We know Brendy Glanville can't come back for obvious reasons. Lisa Vanda Pump will never come back. Beverly Hills needs somebody who doesn't mind being the villain. Beverly Hill needs somebody who doesn't mind about her social status in the nine to two one zero being compromised because she dared to have an opinion, because she dared to say no, you did say that, and you did do that, And I don't care what the Troita trolls say about me. That's what that show needs. Kyle can't do everything on her own. Kyle also said that she's not.
Speaker 1: Sure if she'll come back.
Speaker 2: If Kyle Richard does not come back, throw the entire show away. This show cannot survive without Kyle. It's her show. She's the Queen Bee, she's the force multiplier. She puts in the work, and all the girls love and respect her, and they respect her position, and she gives everything to the show.
Speaker 1: Without Kyle, this show does not work.
Speaker 2: Bring out the Brinks truck and give Kyle whatever she's asking for. Then we can bring back Erica, Jane Sutton, and Garsel. I don't want to see Deree anymore. I have never been so disappointed in a woman on reality television than Deret, who had so much potential, so much potential, but Doggonnet Twitter ran her away from her potentiality. I mean, am I wrong? Are you guys enjoying this season?
Speaker 1: You can't. You can't be.
Speaker 2: If y'all liked this season, then y'all must love the Real Housewives of Potomac then this season. Yes, we call that a segue. Hey, Woopi Goldberg, I love a segue. Okay, let's get to the Real Housewives of Potomac. This is my second confession of the day. I stopped watching The Real Housewives of Potomac when the ladies were in Austin, Texas, and I want to say the last episode I watched was was it when Robin was on the curb?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Why are you on the curb with her wedges? Her wedges and Laflora Top. I think that was the last episode, whatever episode was child. They were in Austin, Texas, and I was just like, none of y'all want to be around each other. And it's apparent and it's obvious they do not like each other. And the saddest thing about this season to me is it's such an easy fix. We're not into the Neca and Wendy drama of it all. Actually, we think it's sad. As His magazine on their website, a guest writer did an editorial of this current season of Potomac and Baby. She read that show for philth and said what I said, you know, just about like, we don't want to see two Nigerian women have this level of beef. But the sad thing about Putoming to me is nobody cares to do what's the greater good for the show. Now, y'all know, I love me some Gazelle, Kobe Bryant. I've been very honest about Gazelle because one thing about me, I'm gonna be real. I can love you, but also you know, call you out and say I don't like this. I don't like that. It's sad to me because I did make Gazelle number nine in my top ten of the Greatest Housewives of all time, and look, I'm gonna stick beside that, okay, because at the time she definitely was. What's unfortunate is that I wish Giselle knew is she controls the temperature in the room, and I really would like for her. If you're gonna call yourself the ghost producer, then you have to be that every season.
Speaker 1: You can't check in and check out of that role.
Speaker 2: Being the force multiplier or the ghost producer is a very important role. You can't pick and choose when to clock in a clock out of that role. I was really hoping that Giselle this season said, you know what, let me just let me just get this show back on track, because I do know how much she loves the show, and it is disappointing to see that her presence isn't allowing the other girls to become a sisterhood, at least for a few weeks. Okay, it's unfortunate to watch that because this show is not going to survive the way it is. This is another show that needs a mini recast. This show used to be my ultimate favorite, of course, second to Atlanta Atlanta will always be my favorite child. I don't care what y'all say. Okay, let me stop. I don't care what we say, because I'm in it. Alanta will always be that girl, and I don't care how many.
Speaker 1: Struggles seasons they have.
Speaker 2: Atlanta first nine seasons will always be better than every fucking season of Every Housewive combined period point in the blank and now with Porsche of returning and King of returning.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, I feel good about it. But we shall see Potomac.
Speaker 2: It's it's quite sad to just see how these ladies won't do what's best for the show, and that ego has plagued this show to its demise. So I'm cooking dinner last night and on my television it's Potomac. And so mind you, I haven't watched for the past I think four five episodes. So it's on the screen and I'm like watching as I'm cooking, like, Okay, what did I miss? Maybe it's gotten better, Chilo. I see a scene where Giselle queens Mecha as the Grand Dome of Potomac, and I said, this is a shit.
Speaker 1: That I missed, Like this is what we're doing. This is some.
Speaker 2: Lazy ass work, some boring ass work. This shit has no substance. Nobody in real life does this. This is a normal or natural And at this point, who gives a fuck about? Who is the Grand Dome of Potomac? Why are we eight seasons, seven seasons, I don't know how many seasons we are in child?
Speaker 1: Why is the.
Speaker 2: Grand Dome of Potomac still thing? Why is that something we even care about? And then I saw Candace leave the scene, which I said, girl, take me with you.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to the villa, the hotel room, wherever y'all at.
Speaker 2: Even Candace knew in that moment, like this is what we're doing. We're crowning Neka the grand Dame of Potomac to get a rise out of Karen.
Speaker 1: This is lazy.
Speaker 2: I am so frustrated with that show. I just don't know if I can even come back to that show. If this is what I'm going to get. This is a show that is a major recast. And I'm not ready yet to tell y'all who should go or should leave, because I really need to process this, but I will say this, the one who should be the face of Potomac is Mia Mia is beautiful, she's funny, self deprecating, She's giving you her real life.
Speaker 1: She's a little messy, well a lot.
Speaker 2: Of messy, but she also knows how to forgive people or ask for forgiveness. She doesn't hold grudges, she does hold a clock in at the right moments. MIA's great sent her the show around Mia and Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: This ain't it.
Speaker 2: And I didn't want to give y'all this every single week because when y'all listen to my episodes, as y'all driving with the kids in the backseat with their headphones on watching a Disney show child.
Speaker 1: I want y'all to have fun. I'm a fun guy. We laugh, we read, we joke, we shade.
Speaker 2: That's the reason why, guys, I could not do this every week because I don't want every week to be me talking shit about these episodes. But y'all kept tweeting me, asking me, Carlos, you're not reviewing Potomac, you're not reviewing Beverly Hills. We miss you, what's going on? And it's because I had to stop watching it. I'm just not into it. I'm not And then I said back and was like the only Housewives I've been into was OC and Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: Thank you Monica Garcia. Like OC and.
Speaker 2: Salt Lake City were tens across the board, fantastic seasons, flawless. I literally don't have anything negative to say about Salt Lake City or the OC. Like I there's not one negative thing about the production, about the storylines of Salt Lake City and the OC. Now, I could read the girls about other stuff, but that to me is also fun. You know, it's fun to read Miss Heather Honey, it's both heathers.
Speaker 1: Actually, Hey Debro.
Speaker 2: And gay.
Speaker 1: Heather de Bro.
Speaker 2: Please come my podcast because you told somebody that you don't like me, and I don't know why because I like you and I'm gonna recap OC. Okay, so I'm inviting you, Heather de Bro to my podcast. Y'all tweet Heather de Bro she told somebody I don't like her. I'm like, oh gosh, y'all are so sensitive. I just give my opinions like everyone else. But I digress. But yeah, y'all, OC and Salt Lake City spectacular, amazing, fun, shady, messy, personal story, I mean, week to week excellence. Shout out to the cast and the crew of those two shows, I mean spectacular.
Speaker 1: I can go.
Speaker 2: On and on and on about OC and Salt Lake City last seasons. I mean just it was special because they all clocked in, they all did what was best for the show. Now, Salt Lake City, y'all tried it by icing Monica out. Now we're gonna see what happens next season.
Speaker 1: Chop but any hoot. But guys, I just I had to share my confession.
Speaker 2: Now that you guys know the reasons, I would like to know if y'all agree or disagree with me. Rest in peace, Beverly Hills and Potomac. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share, comment, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality Withtheking dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes, baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yeah, and don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by me Carlos
Speaker 1: King Kingdomragin Entertainment, Baby