Speaker 1: You're listening to The Buck Sexton Show podcast, make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody, Welcome to the Buck Brief.
Speaker 1: On this episode, our friend Matthew Marsden is with us.
Speaker 2: He is formerly an actor.
Speaker 1: We've seen him in things like Blackhawk Down, one of the Rambo movies, and now a red pilled conservative voice in the podcast world. Formerly from the UK, or I guess always from the UK. But now are you a US citizen yet?
Speaker 2: Have you become one?
Speaker 3: I am that I am one of you. Love.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So lucky for you you've got you've got the actual citizenship and you've got like seven kids?
Speaker 2: Is it seven? How many?
Speaker 3: Is it? Nine?
Speaker 2: Nine?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 2: Nine kids?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 1: For those who remember Herman Kane rest in peace. So we want to dive into some things. I actually am very curious. I haven't talked about this at all on podcast yet or on radio either. What the heck is going on in the UK, because I know you've been following this. Things have been getting rough on the streets there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really crazy. And actually I was there three weeks ago, so was there just before that? Stabbing happened. But I've Buck, I've been talking about this for a long time. What you've basically had is years and years and years of the Conservative government as well, gas lighting the British people. You know there are terrorist attacks, they won't say that. They always come out and they say, well, we don't really know the motivation, right, we don't know the motivation. Look, just say what it is. It's Islamic terrorism, right. But then when someone who isn't Islamic commits a crime, they'll come out with it immediately and all the rest of them will clamp down on it. And so there's this clear two tier policing. And this has gone on for years and years and years, and with the establishment government and the police saying if you say anything against this, then you are a racist. People have just had enough, you know. They got to the the point whether just like, look, I'm sick of this, Brexit was all about immigration, they didn't really want to come out and say because guess what, Buck, they'd be called racists. And now they're in a situation where they're saying, listen, this kid got stabbed, all right, someone put up the sorry. Three girls got murdered horrifically. I was thinking about the guy, the kid that got stabbed yesterday in London. But there's been this real massive shift because they're importing cultures that aren't compatible with the British culture. And guess what, as we say all along over here in the United States, what are you going to expect when you're importing people that aren't assimilating into your culture and think that you're a racist story your oppressors. It's not a good it's not a good recipe. Right, Diversity isn't our strength at all as it turns out.
Speaker 2: Is it too late for the UK?
Speaker 1: I mean it is the fall of Western civilization in the United Kingdom now too far gone to turn around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not here, not here. God bless America. America. I've always said he is going to be the last bastion of freedom on the planet, and that's purely because of the Second Amendment. But England's gone. They can't keep up with it. I even speak to some of my family like, well, this is matt like in our area, you know, we don't see anything, And I'm like, yeah, because that's because you've done what everyone else does that has a little bit of money as you move out of the cities, you move more rurally, but that doesn't mean it's gone. It's still there. And the actions of Starma have been utterly staggering on the way that they've just immediately cracked down on people and crack down on free speech online. Right, I mean, it's insane to me. I cannot even comprehend what is happening to my home country. It's baffling.
Speaker 1: Now, explain to everybody, because again this is the first time anyone watching or listening will have heard of this from me or in a conversation with me.
Speaker 2: What kind of censorship?
Speaker 1: I mean they're taking people now, or they're telling people now they will arrest them for spreading misinformation about immigrants or the riots. But even relaying or retweeting or reposting information that they say is hateful can get you arrested. And they've actually arrested people for this. Is that basically where it is.
Speaker 3: That's one hundred percent where it is. It's like, if you have retweeted someone that said this, say reposted, right, I still can't get out of that tweet thing. If you've reposted it, or if you've done something that they could consider to be an incitement to violence. I mean, what does that mean in this day and age we don't know is that they're going to come and arrest you. But what's even better is they said, it doesn't matter where you are in the world, we will prosecute you. We will come for you. And I'm like, good luck with that one. Although you know who knows with women disgovernment.
Speaker 1: If we take them at their word, Matthew, that means if in America says something about the UK riots that UK authorities think crosses some kind of lines that they're making up as they go, theoretically they could try to bring a charge in a UK court and demand extradition of a US citizen.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know what's so crazy about this is that not only is that an out just outrageous and intellectually and defensible, morally indefensible on every level. If Kamala Harris becomes president, I'm I don't think that she would necessarily defend Americans against that kind of extra territorial jurisdiction. I think that you might say, oh, some right winger were saying bad things about immigrants in the UK. UK government is a close partner I guess we'll hand you over.
Speaker 3: I think you're entirely right, and that's where I was going, you know right now, I wouldn't if they brought that over right now. I think with Biden in or whoever you want to think he's pulling the strings in, I think that they might delay it a little bit. If gets in, absolutely no way, there's no way that would happen. But if Kamala gets in, then yeah, of course I can see them extraditing people to the UK over this. It's really really alarming, and the I think the most alarming thing about it is that Kirs Starmer has only been in for like four weeks or five weeks before he started doing this, so it's kind of a it's really an indication of where the country is going to go. It's not going to get better. And you know this, buck, what do you do in these situations? Right You calm down, You de escalate, you de escalate the tensions. There was an amazing video of a guy who was a British Army sorry no, he was a policeman. He was a policeman and he said when the BLM rights were going on over in England, because you know, that had everything to do with the Brits as well, even though they never had anything to do with you know, the civil rights movement or anything like that in the UK. So what they were told was with Berlin, you have to dress down, you have to wear civilian clothes, and you can only wear a smart you can only take a small shield for your protection. And this policeman said that the writers were coming past and tapping their shields with machetes. Right, Yet three days later at a British soccer game, full right gear and go in and sort it out, right, So they clearly know the difference between you know, escalating and de escalating a situation. So what would be the smart thing to do here? Okay, guys, everybody calm down. You know, we're going to try and de escalate the situation.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: What they're doing is if anyone wants to look at this, look on the Crown Prosecution Service Twitter feed. It is full of them dunking on people that they have arrested. It's staggering. And the funny thing is is like they're ninety five percent white, So what are you doing? Why you The whole point is this inequality policing that's what is really about buck, They're saying, this group of people are being treated differently to us, and then when we complain about it, we're being called racists. Not that his Lamb is a race, right, it's not a race at all. But then what they're saying is we want to be heard. That's why the riots happen. They're like, hey, guys, listen, we've had enough. We're the most like America, the most accepting country in the world, one of the most accepting countries in the world, yet telling us that we're racist because we object to knife crime, raping gangs, grooming gangs. And then they're just instead of like calming it all down, the CPS and the British government are going no, no, we're going to double down on it and we're going to knock you guys down even more. Like where do you think this is going to go? It's not going to end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's total it's total madness.
Speaker 1: But I mean, here you have somebody who in essence is almost a political refugee from the UK. I know you came here for work to act, but you're not going back, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: You're an American now. So England has fallen.
Speaker 1: I think that's what we have seen the question of how it's last days as a as a free society, or its last period as a free society goes. We'll come back in and focus on America. Here, America, because you've got two Americans, Americas, despite one of them having a cool accent.
Speaker 2: We're gonna fundy one.
Speaker 3: Whichever way you want to look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get into second.
Speaker 1: But you know, from our sponsor here, Birch Gold, if you had a million dollars in two thousand and nine today may be worse worth less than seven hundred thousand dollars if you just put into the bank. That's what out of control government spending and inflation does. It eats away at your savings. It eats away at the money that you have in the bank. But there's something you can do about this. For thousands of years, gold has withstood war, feminine economic downturns, and it's been a hedge against inflation and even hyperinflation. And the person or the group rather that I trust to help you diversify into gold is the Birch Gold Group. For over twenty years, Birch Gold has helped concerned Americans convert an existing IRA or four oh one K into a tax sheltered IRA in physical gold. Best part doesn't cost you a penny out of pocket. With an A plus rating from the Better Business Bureau tens of thousands of happy customers, you can trust Birch Gold too. To learn more, Text the word buck to nine eight nine eight nine eight get a free no obligation infocated on gold again. Text b U c K to the number nine eight nine eight nine eight to protect your hard earned savings and diversify into gold and silver.
Speaker 2: By the way, today Birch Gold Group. Go check it out.
Speaker 1: All right, Kamala can't win this thing, right, Matthew, you know, make me feel better about this.
Speaker 2: I have faith in Trump? But am I am I being?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Am I being too faithful?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She can win it, dude. That's so she can win it. I mean, I mean it is because I mean, you know it looks. I mean she's terrible. I mean, she's a moron, let's face it. I mean, she's not smart at all. Correct, But you've seen the Democrat machine and it's impressive to watch, right, how they roll out, how they have absolutely non morals, they have no standards. They just understand power. You know this, and you know she piaks the most radical choice that she could the most radical choice that she could choice. And and yeah, everyone, look, it's it's like we've seen this over the past like four years, three years, nearly four years, that Joe Biden is actually the greatest president of all time. Like he makes Abraham Lincoln look like a cook. I mean, this guy is amazing. He's super sharp. And they just you know, when he went and did that debate with Trump, and they couldn't hide anymore, right, I mean, Trump just had to sit there and watch him like disintegrate in front of our eyes. They then said, okay, well, now we have this woman who actually got less than two percent right in the original debates for president for the nomination, and she is awful. I mean, by any stretch of the imagination, she's awful. She's unlikable, women don't like her, and all of a sudden she is the second coming. It is impressive. And I don't, look, I have my own reasons why I think that their pushing is so hard. I actually, you know, I actually, in the real world, she doesn't stand a chance at all because she's terrible. All the momentum is behind Trump. But you know what they like, they'll do whatever they can to win.
Speaker 1: What I've said, if they could make Biden president, they can make Kamala president. That's really, that's really the inescapable reality of all this. And if they can make Kamala win, what does that even mean for the Republican Party? If the dominant political force in Republican politics since Ronald Reagan can lose with Kamala Harris stepping in with a ninety day election, do you know what I'm saying? Like, what are we even doing? I don't I might have to just do like book reviews and movie reviews. You can join me for those on my show. If Kamala wins, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, will be in I'll take the top bunk in the gulag and you can be on the gotten bunk in the goolag, right, so, and we can do our reviews from there. But no, it is really shocking, and I think, I mean, look, I've been watching really closely because obviously you know, my game is the entertainment industry. And I saw an ad that came out yesterday for Kamala and it was really good. I mean they go to the best people. They have Hollywood on tap, right, they have all that, and the conservatives from those parts just dismissed that, and they don't think that it's important. But it is, and they should have understood when Trump ran and he won in twenty sixteen. He is a star, right, he has the X factor. He's a star. He's been on television for seventeen years. He's the master of the improv. He's great in front of a camera. And so they understand that. We kind of don't understand that. We're kind of like fumbling through it. Like, hang on a second. The best, the best ideas will always win, right, right, they'll always win. Right. No, it's not about that, and we still are playing catch of us. Saw. I don't know if you've seen this book on YouTube. There's a video that Trump took and he's on his plane and is doing a call for money. Right. It's a terrible video. Right, It's just someone's got an iPhone and stuck it in front of him and took it. It's not Trump's terrible, it's just they haven't really thought through. Look, everything has to be slick because people are used to a standard and now they watch someone like Kamala Harris, the slick ads, you know, the clearly astro turfed conventions that she's doing when she does them. I mean, you're not telling me that all those people are turning up for her. I mean, come on, nobody likes her. I don't know anyone that likes I've never met anyone that likes her, actually, But they are so good at the rolling out the media monster that they have. That's all you need. And a little bit of tweaking here, right, buck, a little bit of tweaking there in this county.
Speaker 1: We like to call them shenanigans so that we don't get sued. You know what I mean, shenanigans, which is probably a good Irish word, right, It sounds like I in it probably comes.
Speaker 2: From from the mother.
Speaker 1: Against exactly malarkey shenanigans. You get what you got what I'm putting down. I'm excited that you are your own podcast hosts. Now, where can everyone listen to your podcast or what do they do to find it?
Speaker 3: Well, it's it's Matthew de Mars and I'm I'm ramping it up. I'm ramping it up. I'm I'm trying my best because you know.
Speaker 2: I won't ever know.
Speaker 1: I'm an early I was an early adopter, had them on my podcast many times.
Speaker 2: You know, when he gets all famous, I'm not. I'm not Rody. I've got like the mit his touch.
Speaker 1: Like I people just start to do a little commentary and all of a sudden, I'm like this one is good, and then kaboom, everyone's like, oh, this person's amazing.
Speaker 2: So just saying from my listen, it's.
Speaker 3: It's Buck Sexton Kingmaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean probably a little bit.
Speaker 1: Some people are saying he makes Pezza people superstars.
Speaker 2: He makes them huge, huge. I will get back to this in a second.
Speaker 1: You know, there's something else I want you all to know about talking about subscribing to things. I've got a newsletter coming out now weekly that deals with all the biggest events and also gets into what the economy is going to do. I'm partnering with Brad Thomas for this. He is a guy who has been helping thousands and thousands of people make smart moves in the markets for decades now. So Brad Thomas and I have this newsletter coming out. It's going to be weekly, and it's going to give you the ability to position yourself to make the key smart moves to take advantage of what's coming and protect yourself when things get shoppy and crazy in the markets. If you want to be prepared, go to this website, the Urgent Message dot com.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 1: It's a free email newsletter The Urgent Message dot com. Sign up for free get my steps to help you prepare and profit in the stock market, especially given the upcoming election. A lot of important insights for you. The Urgent Message dot com. Sign up for this free newsletter when you can. All right, now, how is Trump? I mean you got into it's a little bit. Look Trump after the attempted assassination, it took a bull through the year and put his fist in the air. I was like, I mean, this guy is a figure of destiny. But I worry that his campaign peaked in the middle of the summer instead of right before people are voting.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I mean that's what I was alluding to. I think that I don't know what it is. I said the same thing about Rhonda Scientists. You know, Rhonda Sciantists came out the gate really well, and then he just like kind of collapsed as it went along, and the campaign just wasn't good and I got criticized for it, but it's just true. I mean, he was I remember at the very beginning, right, it was him or Trump and more Trump, and they just went and I feel like the same with Trump. I feel like they've kind of missed a step or something like that. They're not really out there. I think last night's thing on Twitter on X was really good, but you see immediately the horde of Democrats like come out to try and suppress it, say it's bad. It's like, you know, they are really good at marbilizing, right that they are so good at marbilizing. But I haven't seen the Trump campaign hit back. It's it's just kind of like being weak. And I don't know why that is. And you'd think, you think someone tries to assassinate the president, that happens, which is an iconic moment of you know, for all time he's going to win. And then but what they do is they just like throw all this muck muck muck. No, he had a blood pack, he had this, he did that. It wasn't really a she. It was the telepromptive. None of that mattered, right, Like, none of it mattered. But they just kept throwing it all out there, and all of a sudden, now it's almost like the assassination attempt was like last year. That's how I feel like. It feels so far away now. And I just don't think that the Trump campaign has done enough to keep him front and center and make arguments, legitimate arguments that are getting out there. I haven't really seen anything. I'm bombarded with Democrat message all the time, so I'm obviously not their target, right, so who they're really hitting a lot of people, and it's really concerning.
Speaker 1: I am concerned, indeed, but I also am keeping the faith.
Speaker 2: I think Trump will win.
Speaker 1: One more sponsor after tell everybody about is Tun of the Towers Foundation. Tun of the Towers does incredible work and I'm so proud to be part of with them here on the show. They do things like help Jerry Paget, second listed in the US Navy and deployed second list to the US Navy, deployed multiple times to Rock and Afghanistan. While on patrol in Afghanistan, Jerry was injured at an improvised explosive device blast. He suffered a spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, and audio and visual impairments. Nothing can reverse the damage downto Jerry's body, But through the Tunnel the Towers Foundation, we can honor heroes like Jerry in gratitude for their tremendous sacrifice. We understand the price of freedom, and we can choose to honor those who fight for it despite its tremendous cost. Thanks to friends and supporters like you, Jerry and his family moved into a new smart home at the Foundations let Us Do Good Village in Florida, where he can live independently thanks especially adaptive technologies. Nothing can repay the price of freedom, but your donation now can change the lives of those who so selflessly sacrifice for our communities in our country. Done it eleven dollars a month. The Tunnel the Towers at T two T dot org. That's t the number two T dot org. All right, so my friend, you're going to have a podcast up. Well, this podcast will be out and some more people can check out your podcast and learn about what you're doing.
Speaker 2: You're on YouTube, You're on all the places.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm mainly on X. I'll go on X a lot because it's nice and convenient. But yeah, I'm on all the all the places, all the socials.
Speaker 1: I know a guy, I know a guy who could be a good podcast guest. I'm just throwing it out there. At some point he likes to answer us questions instead of asking them.
Speaker 3: So I would love to have you on, if you're willing to come on, that would be a delight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tax to me. We'll make it, will make it happen.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the best action movie list of all time, and you can agree or disagree with me. But if you disagree, you're gonna get smoked because obviously it's the best list.
Speaker 3: As long as the Black Cloak Down is on it.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course.
Speaker 3: Well there you go there, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Special operations guys that I know, I kid you. Not everyone that I've ever asked, what is the most realistic movie to depict modern combat, especially in the special operations context? They all say, black Hawk Down.
Speaker 3: If you change my life, yeah, yeah, it changed my life. I'm very, very grateful to be a part of that film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very cool.
Speaker 1: It's a fantastic movie. All right, my friend. Well, I'll talk to you on your podcast and everybody else talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: Shield Tie