Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: So y'all been killing it on YouTube millions of views, but then you decide to start your own streaming service right Channel eighty five streaming service, So.
Speaker 4: I pay attention to comments.
Speaker 3: So at first, I saw some negative comments, like some people was giving pushback on it. So why did you start the streaming service and how did you get your audience to buy into it?
Speaker 4: The time is come, ladies and gentlemen. Invest Fest that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: Invest Best twenty twenty three is here.
Speaker 3: August twenty fifth, twenty sixth, and twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 6: We are taking into a new level, bigger than ever.
Speaker 3: This year we're going to do twenty thousand people in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaker 4: I want you to do yourself a favor.
Speaker 5: Head over to Investfest dot com right now.
Speaker 3: We will have activations from Friday, Saturday and Sunday, three days, musical performances, billionaires. Everything is going to be a completely life changing experience. Vendor, marketplace, food, truck village.
Speaker 5: You know how, don't wait, don't hesitate that over now.
Speaker 4: I like how they just like how they're just saying right there.
Speaker 7: Well, the thing about it is like we ran up the numbers crazy on YouTube, like it's over two million subscribers, right.
Speaker 4: But what YouTube and the platform?
Speaker 7: You know how that platform is It's like they can flag your video for anything that they want, and they won't necessarily take it down, they just won't monetize it. So it's like if it's if nobody's making money off of it, who's making money off of it?
Speaker 4: They still making money off of it.
Speaker 7: But so it's like they were finding all kinds of little reasons and ways to like kind of manipulate the algorithm and things of that nature. So it was so many kind of like things that we kind of just didn't want to keep cutting out of our show, like missing different like elements of the show, like these things. Like it's just like, as an artist, you just wanted all the freedom, all the creative you know, all creativity and going to our own app and platform. That's the first time that we actually got to speak to somebody from there, Like once they found out we were having our own app, now it was like, oh y'all good, that won't happen no more. It's like yeah, yeah yeah. So then once we got to our own platform, it's like we don't need all these ghost people who just make the numbers look good, Like who really who likes to show enough to because it's paid for it?
Speaker 4: Really support it gets tricky.
Speaker 5: Right because you figure, especially on the platform, like YouTube, it's like, we have to keep it clean.
Speaker 6: So if we curse so much, I can't get you can't, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna get mad when somebody else clicked on the I don't know that.
Speaker 8: Young exactly, but that's it's like working at a restaurant. If you're working at a restaurant and you're making the food in the way that they say you're supposed to make the food, but when people coming up to you like, man, we love this. If you love it, then when I leave and get this food truck, then you should come to the food truck and see what I really know how to because they can't tell me how much season and to put in this or what I can do to this. And that's pretty much the freedom that you get when you take the risk of starting your own streaming service.
Speaker 6: Because that was a risky move.
Speaker 8: On our possible because, like you said, even when people giving a negative backlash, you gotta take people who are used to one thing, like you said, they used to coming to that restaurant and getting your food. You got the training to say no, no, no, don walking that place you've been going into looking for me this whole time.
Speaker 6: I'm up the street now don't want right.
Speaker 5: Part of it too, is that when I walked up, when I walked into the restaurant, I was getting it for free. Right now I gotta go up the street and I gotta pay what they like? What's the transition like for y'all? Like that first couple of months or a year or so where you have to now train an audience that used to seeing it. I just watch it on YouTube to now wait, I gotta pay it, Like it's a small fee.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter when you went free.
Speaker 4: So on YouTube. But it's like I it is.
Speaker 9: It's free to a certain extinct but it's like, if you like it so much, it's pay for it's exclusive. They like that it looks like that, but you want every last one on when it was.
Speaker 8: Dollars, you like, ain't know none of the else. But they don't even watch it, but you started off paying them. It's like if you're giving somebody's up, and if you constantly giving it.
Speaker 4: Earners, what's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works, like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate, Let Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. N and C Bank National Association Member at DIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now under President Trump America's law, US border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Home and Security.
Speaker 8: Way and then you come up and like, man, that'll be a dollar A dollar what you mean a dollar fifty? Man, it's given to me like you've been giving it to me.
Speaker 7: But like you're saying in the beginning with the negative comments, they only did that so you could bring up people leaving negative comments. If we didn't never acknowledge that shit, it wouldn't never exist.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: How we skip over all them great support, all them millions of comments where they share in heartfelt stories and baby pissures.
Speaker 4: And love and man, I met my wife at the eighty five.
Speaker 7: We're gonna forget about them just because somebody got mad. Oh eight fuck them, love them. I would love for all two million of the YouTube subscribers to come over to the app and subscribe, but we know reasons why they not. They don't want us to benefit directly, or if they feel like me, Chico and DC is splitting up this eight dollars apiece or you two, we're gonna put you up. It's like they want to see us do good, but not that good.
Speaker 4: Like we ain't even changed on them yet.
Speaker 7: We ain't even flex and if we stay in our lane and they really think that, like going number one is gonna change us. This is really who we are and we're gonna keep pushing. If they come back next year, we're gonna do it again and ten more times or however the fuck whatever we feel like doing. That was the whole point of this is like we three of the hardest working dudes that we know personally.
Speaker 4: That's why it's like we meet.
Speaker 7: When we started going on tour, we were coming from three different directions, then going back to do even more shows.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So now just having this platform and people seeing what could come, what it could be, they're seeing other shows that we're working on, other things that we're producing, taking a you know, trying to get the independent movie game under our belt, and they starting to see that. It's like, oh, they're not taking this money and they taking this shit and reinvesting it into the company. They're paying people, they're hiring black people, they're putting black women in position to make to do all the wardrobe they when they found the girl that played the violin.
Speaker 3: It's like, but the fact that you even have to justify that as a problem, because even if you watch just putting ship, but I'm just saying it does like jay Z got a dope freestyle when he was like, y'all he said something like y'all brought nikes and Phil Knight Richard ship, like y'all brought ten I phones and Steve Jobs. But y'all ain't Spotify worth ten billion. Y'all ain't saying ship like the saying like nobody's ever questioning what is Phil Knight.
Speaker 4: Actually doing with this money right now?
Speaker 3: Is he putting it back in the community's notes.
Speaker 9: Thinking about us when we can assume how much you got, it's better for us when.
Speaker 6: You when we know you make it more. We don't like it.
Speaker 9: We gotta take that whatever mind state, whatever energy that is, we gotta it's gonna take a generation.
Speaker 6: She gotta close.
Speaker 7: Out take go find any interview entertainer, especially a comedian. There's plenty of them out there. Me and Chicko, we got a little game that we play.
Speaker 4: The number.
Speaker 7: As soon as you say a number, they turn on you. As soon as you say I made this much money. People don't like you no more. That's just a fact. You can go anywhere, you know how they announce and they say, oh, last year such subch he was on this streaming platform and they want to give him.
Speaker 4: A hundred men?
Speaker 3: Who why?
Speaker 4: Who? What the you do?
Speaker 7: You don't know that this the same little young nigga that streamed two hundred hours straight, set his balls on fire, prank this mama, wreck this car like they put the equity in and then who you because you don't know him.
Speaker 4: They don't deserve it right.
Speaker 3: Crazy, But for some people it's marketing, like the Forbes list comes out right, you see jay z Worth So now people actually.
Speaker 4: You think jay Z want people knowing that shit.
Speaker 7: Every time that Forbes List come out, he probably like, oh here we go with this ship.
Speaker 9: I do it from my school being force back drop bag drop Mike droftdropf.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and reported you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.